View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariel

12 50.00%
  • Celeste

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ulterior motives

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Ulterior motives (Lots of pictures)

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from xtremefemalefighting.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Hope you enjoy it!]

Fidgeting a bit nervously at her red dress, Holly is looking mesmerizingly at the lingerie on her bed.
    Just moments ago she welcomed Celeste into her living room, as she returned to make some final preparations for the night.
    A little later those 2 beautiful lace outfits would be fitted around the bodies of 2 sexy ladies. Would white complement the ivory skin of Celeste? And would black accentuate Ariel's powerful body?

Thinking about Ariel makes Holly's nipples tingle and reminisce the little wrestle and sexfight sessions she had with her. Ariel can be so strong and yet so sexy at the same time.
    And Celeste is such a pro in making a girl feel good, which she experienced all to well during her private sexmatches with the brunette. And when Celeste cums... it's like an unstoppable wave of ecstasy flowing through the hottie. The thought of it gets Holly's pussy all moist.

But what has Holly a little worried is how the girls would react to her hidden scheme. She got the girls over for trying on some lingerie with her, but what she really would like is to have the girls in a sexfight. Would they be interested or upset with her plot?
    And if they would go for it, how should they proceed? Would she have to imply some rules? I mean, Ariel has the advantage when it comes to wrestling experience. But in a sexfight she feels like the 2 are very equally matched.

Suddenly she hears the front door close. Crap! Thinking about it all, made her forget the time. Ariel has arrived too and she wasn't ready preparing yet. She wanted the girls to get comfortable together a little bit first, but she didn't want to leave them alone for too long. Quickly she snapped out of it and finishes the garments and her other items...
    Last edited by sffan4e; August 7th, 2017 at 09:32 AM. Reason: By XP's request, I have added a disclaimer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ulterior motives

Meanwhile, Ariel and Celeste are greeting each other in the living room...

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200001

and checking out their dresses...

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200002

and some other things as well

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200003
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Fixing photos.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When Holly gets together with the girls, she tells them about her naugthy plot. Celeste looks like she digs the idea of taking on Ariel. Ariel seems to be a bit on the spot. Probably because she feels like she's better ;-)

DSC 0038

Oh my... they are clearly ready to see who the better sexfighter is!

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200004

Holly is getting more and more aroused, watching these two brunettes feast on eachother.

DSC 0068
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 07:44 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The pictures are showing up fine and look great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, seems a great video (I would have preferred that the girls were wearing highheels shoes during the fight) when will be available for download?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    The pictures are showing up fine and look great.
    Thanks for letting me know. Just to be sure I'll include the links, but hopefully the pictures stay visible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ktg73 View Post
    wow, seems a great video (I would have preferred that the girls were wearing highheels shoes during the fight) when will be available for download?
    Thanks. I get your point. I have seen that quite a lot. And it's quite sexy for the girls to have their high heels on. But I wanted a sexfight where the girls could completely go at it. Not being hindered by shoes, tied together hair (nice detail though), or anything else.
    Besides, I guess Celeste was not very comfortable in these heels...

I believe it's being edited, so might take a few weeks. Please be patient. Meanwhile, I'll update a few more sneak peeks for you.

- - - Updated - - -

What better way to start a sexfight than with some trib?

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200006

Which inevitable result in some intense orgasms. What else...

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200005

It's never wise to allow Ariel access to your pussy in a sexfight. Don't believe me? See for yourself.

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2001

The girls let their expert fingers go wild on their rivals pussy.

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2002

Some vigorous simultaneous orgasms shall be shared.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200007

Did I say simultaneous? I meant simultaneous trio orgasm!! Holly got so aroused from watching those fierce humping beauties, that she could not help but...

DSC 0238

Oh Ariel, were you a bit too cocky to parade above Celese face and now paying the price? I mean, Celeste is a tough cookie, ready to strike back!

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2003

Look at the expression of Ariel rolling her eyes back from a Celeste working hard to suck out her juices like "sucking milkshake through a straw".

And more tribbing is on the way...
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 07:52 PM. Reason: XFF does a great job editing. I just selected a few highlights, and they might not be in the same order of the edited video.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most of us know, that Ariel has quite some wrestling experience. That probably gives her an edge in a full blown catfight or wrestling match.
    But on the front of sexfighting, Holly feels both girls have their strengths and weaknesses. In fact, she thinks they are pretty evenly matched. Celeste can be overwhelmed when pushing the right buttons, but Ariel has her hot spots as well. And both are pretty competitive.
    So they decided to see who is the better sexfighter right in front of Holly. Lucky her ;-)
    First girl to cum looses and the winner has proven that she's the better woman.
    Well, we previously covered their intro and a little overview. Let me tell you a little more about the action.

It's pretty much back and forth. Holly's gut was pretty right on the spot on that matter. Celeste hasn't done a sexfight for a while. And matching up against Ariel's amazing body is not an easy task. On the contrary! Her strong toned body is complemented by some smooth soft skin, sliding against her body is something difficult to ignore.

But didn't I mention Celeste is competitive as well? She did not like to loose and wanted to prove that she is the better woman. I think she came but summoned all her strength not to show it. I mean, she is famous for her intense orgasms. Not only visually but vocally it's pretty clear when Celeste usually cums. But not so much this time. She holds her screams and keeps on pumping into her opponent. Naugthy cheating girl ;-)

DSC 0103

Their contiunous humping got Ariel all aroused. And the strong thrusts from Celeste when she secretly came, starts to get her over the edge as well. Celeste is feeling that her opponents orgasm is coming and has a smug expression on her face.

DSC 0119

Check out how content Celeste looks when she got Ariel off, who's legs are tightly wrapped around the other brunette, just as she can't hold it any longer and squirts her pussy empty.

DSC 0135

DSC 0138

From that point on it goes back and forth between the 2.

One moment Ariel's stradless Celeste in a reverse scissors, using her pussy to suck out Celeste's juices.

DSC 0252

Sliding your pussy over that hard clit feels incredibly good, right Ariel?

DSC 0245

But don't count Celeste out. She thinks that firmly tight trained ass of Ariel looks pretty delicious. Can you blame her?

DSC 0262

Spank those beautiful buns :-)

DSC 0258

Celeste won't let herself get dominated. She turns the tables and pounds her clit right into Ariel's snatch.

DSC 0193

Here Celeste is having a little moment with Holly.
    But wait a minute, Ariel kinda figured out that Celeste has trouble focussing on multiple things at once. Licking her feet might distract her enough, so now she can control the rubbing...

DSC 0202

And her change in tactics worked perfectly...

DSC 0285

Trust Ariel to return the pussy humping favor to her opponents. Celeste is going to get a treat of that.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200009

But don't think Celeste simply let herself being taken. Besides rubbing back, she spanks and kneads Ariel's orbs. Getting Ariel all turned on...

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200010

This was one of my favorit scenes, because of the trash talk. The girls have quite a lot of trash talking, but this was a special moment.

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2004

Celeste: "Oh my god, you're so F-ing hot!"
    Ariel: "You know what else is hot? Your F-ing pussy."
    C: OMG, can you feel how warm it is?
    A: I feel your warm cunt.
    C: The heat coming off of it?
    A: I love your juices flowing all over me.
    C: Swapping juices.
    A: Feel how hard it sucks hot F-ing fluid to me.
    C: Uh huh, down your F-ing leg.
    A: Into me! Inside of me uuhhh!! Mmm yeah! God I want you in me. Come on baby. F-ing come in me, come in me.
    C: OMG
    A: Come into me...
    C: Are my juices dripping in there?
    A: Oooh... it's dripping inside of me, it's sooo good, it's get me to come...
    C: Ah yes, you're F-ing gonna come, aren't you? Hang on, hang on (she says to herself, as she keeps rubbing back into Ariel).
    A: Aaaahh, it's in me, it's so good!! Ooooooooohhh FFF!!!
    While she clamps for dear life on Celeste ass as if she would otherwise fall off this world, wave after wave of unbelievable pleasure flow through Ariel, as her body uncontrollable convulses, and her juices flow freely.
    C: Uh huh, that's right, hah hah hah hah hah!! I love feeling you in me... holy shit!

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2005

...I was like WhAt!?! emoticon  surprise by andrea11179 d3aagm0

You really have to see this for yourself to believe it. That moment was
    so intense...

OK sorry, I was going to post some more, but I have to go take a shower now. A very very cold one that is ;-)
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 08:12 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hot women and no doubt hot brawl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PalomaJara View Post
    Hot women and no doubt hot brawl
    They are hot indeed and the brawl was hot too. Though it was not as fast paced or agressive as some other videos they were in. Don't get me wrong, this is a sexfight, and the girls are busy being competitive, but the focus is to show who the better woman is through sex. There is no punching (some little slaps are occasionally exchanged, but nothing agressive), kicking or wrestling holds for that matter. I am pretty sure Celeste would put up a good fight, but Ariel would kickass.

So things are decided by seeing who can make whom come first...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ktg73 View Post
    when will be available for download?
    It seems like things are going to take a little longer. Part of XFF's team is on vacation.

In the meantime I have some more previews for you to enjoy.

Some sensuous kissing from another angle, showing their marvelous bodies together, side by side. Damm, wish it was a multi-angle DVD :-P

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste200528129

Point of no return for Ariel.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200008

Some nice back and forth trib here.

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2006

I love it how Celeste during her orgasm here craws into a little ball, clinging onto Ariel's leg for dear life. And Ariel just moments before having her own climax exclaims in a soft sexy husky voice "Oh F...". At first I mistook it for Celeste voice.
    It was a priceless moment.

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2007

Here Ariel is having some nice trask talk while choking Celeste, saying things like "I Can't stop grinding on you. My God I can't stop! It's like I am addicted to your pussy. It feels so good. Why do you feel so good?"

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2009

And another of my favorit trash talking scenes.

Xff20ariel20vs20celeste2008

Celeste: Oh my God, it's so sensitive!
    Ariel: It feels so good, I can 't stop grinding into you! I can't stop grinding...
    C: Nice and slowly?
    A: I can feel it.Your big red F-ing clit pulsating on me.
    C: OMG, yeah... oh yeah!
    A: It's throbbing against my throbbing cunt.
    C: OMG, yeah... oh, stop talking... Stop talking! Stop talking!! (While twitching, on the verge of cumming)
    A: Yeah, pussies are throbbing on each other... OMG, no!! I'm gonna come!
    C: Yes yes yes yes, I'm cumming, I'm...
    A: Oh, oh... F! Yes Yes, oh shit!

Who do you think is going to win this match? Go to the poll to vote.

(Their match continues in Need to settle this)
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 08:38 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast