View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariel

12 50.00%
  • Celeste

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ulterior motives

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ulterior motives

The wait for this video is agonizing!. This looks so hot and so good! I keep looking every night to see if they posted the video up. They just posted a video but it wasn't this one so we'll have to wait another week at least. This video could really turn out to be a gem. The photos posted makes me want to see the motion and sound so bad.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for the poll everybody, something went wrong. Somehow Multiple choice and Public were selected. I have contacted XP to try to fix this, since I can't seem to do it myself. Apologies for any inconvenience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JD88 View Post
    The wait for this video is agonizing!. This looks so hot and so good! I keep looking every night to see if they posted the video up. They just posted a video but it wasn't this one so we'll have to wait another week at least. This video could really turn out to be a gem. The photos posted makes me want to see the motion and sound so bad.
    I hope it won't disappoint. Please remember it's not a rough sexfight, nor does it contain much if any catfighting. Also it's a random selection of pictures from the partially or unedited version I received. So the final/release video might be different.

Just trying to show what it is like, to help prevent mis-buys. I got quite of those myself over the years. Partially because of limited previews, like too few pictures or too short trailers.
    On the other hand, trailers, reviews and spoilers can raise ones expectations too high as well. I hope I did not do this. I just hope you guys get as good a representation of the video as I can write it down.

Hope it will be available soon. Part of XFF's team is on vacation. So it might take a little longer to edit en release stuff.
    Meanwhile, I just posted a few more pictures a couple of minutes ago. Hope you enjoy them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It seems it is going to take even a bit longer. A new video has been released. And with Celeste and Ariel. But it's a follow up of their super-heroine match. I got part 1 and it's more domination instead of tit-/sexfighting.

Sorry guys for this 'delay news'. Hopefully this picture can cheer you up a little ;-)

XFF's tweet: "In case you were wondering what I do when I'm bored..."
    CPZWPLGVEAAxoqTlarge

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How much longer till this video comes out come out sffan? It's been 4 weeks I think now since you told us what looks to be a real good sexfight. I noticed every Friday they release a new video and I was ready to throw down my money today! But it was two other girls. That videos looks interesting btw.

Is it just me or is Celeste looking as good as ever? I remembered when she first came out she had a body type of Charlie Laine. Small and petite but virtually no muscle on her just slim. Now she looks quite fit. Stomach is taunt and her legs look like they got some definition

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JD88 View Post
    How much longer till this video comes out come out sffan? It's been 4 weeks I think now since you told us what looks to be a real good sexfight. I noticed every Friday they release a new video and I was ready to throw down my money today! But it was two other girls. That videos looks interesting btw.

Is it just me or is Celeste looking as good as ever? I remembered when she first came out she had a body type of Charlie Laine. Small and petite but virtually no muscle on her just slim. Now she looks quite fit. Stomach is taunt and her legs look like they got some definition
    To be honest, I really don't know. I have some feedback for them, perhaps that took a bit longer to edit. I can imagine you wish it was being released earlier, as do I. I really look forward to what the final/edited version is like. But I prefer they take a bit more time to fine tune things, instead of rushing it. Don't you agree?

On the other hand, I also noticed that they haven't released a part 2 or 3 directly after a previous part. There is allways another title in between. And since their super heroine series was released earlier, it makes sense they finish that one. And also they might not want to release 4 video's of the same 2 girls directly after eachother. Xff0120 looks hot too. But without more pictures or a trailer, it's hard for me to get an impression.

About Celeste, she sure looks good. She's still slim, but indeed seem to have more definition. Not as much as Ariel, but she looks fit and hot for a sexfight. I hope to see more of her.

Meanwhile, I'll try to check for you if they have any idea when 'Ulterior motives' (Ariel X VS Celeste Star feat. Holly Heart) will be released.

Hold on, keep strong, and take a cold shower for now thcoldshower

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The video is not ready yet?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ktg73 View Post
    The video is not ready yet?
    I don't know. Perhaps they are waiting for part 3 of the trilogy to be completed. Part 2 has been shot and I got the unedited version of that as well.
    I probably released my teasers a bit too soon. Sorry for that.

I have the teasers for part 2 also ready, but I will hold those back untill around the release of it.
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 13th, 2015 at 03:32 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

what movie is that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    what movie is that?
    You mean the one I unofficially named "Ulterior motives"? That is a custom video shot by XFF. Unfortunately, I don't know when it is going to be released.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't mean to be rude, But is your custom video gonna be in two parts or possibly even three? I kinda hate when they do that. I much prefer they have it one hour long video.
    I feel like its a way for them to shell more cash out of us. A lot of there split videos if combed do fall a little under or over an hour. I understand if its more a business standpoint or editing.

By the way how is the unedited footage you have? Do like what XXF has done with your vison?

Still eagerly awaiting this. From the pictures and description you shown us it looks to be more hot than melting lava lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast