Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brooke from Fitnessactionwrestling aka femmix

Does anyone know the real name of Brooke from the fitnessactionwrestling.com site or its sister site femmixwrestling.com? You can find her photo here http://www.fitnessactionwrestling.com/brookelg.jpg
    She only has photos on that site but I swear I recognize her and that she has shot videos with some company. I've attached a pic. She is the victorious one.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Brooke from Fitnessactionwrestling aka femmix

Well I found out her name is Gina Ostarly she is a fitness model, she was born in 1968 she looks damn good. This shoot was a couple years ago but I've seen recent pics and she's still hot. It's just a shame it looks like she had never done anymore shoots and had never shot any wrestling/catfight. :-(

Junior Hostboard Member Metclub's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a timeless frustration of our hobby- many one-hit-wonders out there who we'd love to see them having done more work, but sadly did not. Think of it like the NFL: not many people do it, fewer have a long career in it.

Impressive detective work nonetheless in identifying Gina Ostarly . I've been wanting to know who my favorite femmix models are- Megan and Gianna. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by focusvt View Post
    Does anyone know the real name of Brooke from the fitnessactionwrestling.com site or its sister site femmixwrestling.com? You can find her photo here http://www.fitnessactionwrestling.com/brookelg.jpg
    She only has photos on that site but I swear I recognize her and that she has shot videos with some company. I've attached a pic. She is the victorious one.
    Thanks
    Hi focusvt! Coincidentally, I googled your post while looking up info on her. I actually have some info and stories regarding your question, but I don't want to post it on a public forum. Since this is my first post, HB won't let me send PMs, but I think I can receive them though.

Go ahead send me a PM or an e-mail through the links on my HB profile and give me your e-mail address so we can communicate through e-mail.

The reason I'm not saying more on here is because I think she wants to keep her past ventures on the downlow as much as possible. I could be wrong, but that was the impression I got. I can explain more when you e-mail me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ranman View Post
    Hi focusvt! Coincidentally, I googled your post while looking up info on her. I actually have some info and stories regarding your question, but I don't want to post it on a public forum. Since this is my first post, HB won't let me send PMs, but I think I can receive them though.

Go ahead send me a PM or an e-mail through the links on my HB profile and give me your e-mail address so we can communicate through e-mail.

The reason I'm not saying more on here is because I think she wants to keep her past ventures on the downlow as much as possible. I could be wrong, but that was the impression I got. I can explain more when you e-mail me.
    I think there are other pepole on this forum that would like this info as much as me. I don't see a problem posting it here in this thread? What is it you have? Videos, photos, what? I searched and couldn't find anything except the photo stories she did for femmiwrestling did she do more? I need a little more info before I pm you.