Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Wife vs. Mistress Part Two: Part II

Dear Board,

Here is part II of "Wife vs. Mistress Part II." I surprised myself by getting it done, though this part is a bit longer than I had intended. Anyway, the final and concluding part will not be up for some time, so I hope people like this one and that it suffices for now.

JB57

Wife vs. Mistress, Part II: The Rematch, Part Two

For the next two days, Deanna remained busy at the office. She held meetings and read reports and diligently maintained the various projects that Robert’s company had on the go. But she could not get her battle with Jannette out of her mind. After the fuckfight with the brunette bitch on Monday, she had woken, naked, wet and alone. At first, she was angry and humiliated, but she had learned lessons from her last encounter with Jannette. She had been careful to turn off all the security cameras in the office before she called the staff meeting. Following Robert’s lead, however, she had set up a special camera that recorded her battle with her husband’s mistress. As Jannette had done before, Deanna went to the end of the recording and found that she and Jannette had passed out together. Jannette had awoken first, but that did not mean she won. Even so, Deanna burned with rage as she watched Jannette lick her pussy, then finger her cunt and eat her cum. Deanna could not deny that the other woman had fucked her to the point of exhaustion.

Deanna spent most of her time at work in Robert’s spacious office. If she needed to see anyone she made that person come to her. She admitted to herself that she really did not want to encounter Jannette out in the hall, at least not until she had a chance to re-establish her dominance over the brunette bitch and avenge her humiliation.

Deanna worked late on Wednesday night. She ordered in some food and worked at her desk until 10:30 PM, going over reports and reviewing legal documentation. At 10:40, shortly after the janitors made their rounds, she decided to call it a night.

She packed her computer and a few documents in her valise. She was considering working from home on Thursday. Dressed in a tight red blouse, a black mini-skirt and heels, she threw her jacket over her arm and made her way through the darkened offices towards the private elevator exit that led directly to the executive parking area. She was surprised to see that another office light was on. Apparently, she was not the only employee working late. As she passed the door, she glanced at the nameplate on the wall beside it.

Deanna barely suppressed a gasp. The nameplate read “Jannette Clark, Executive Vice-President.” Deanna felt her entire body go hot. Her nipples tightened into spikes, her pussy seemed to explode with electricity. She felt her genitals lubricating, even as her clit swelled with heat. Had Jannette been waiting around for her to pass by? That seemed unlikely. But it did not matter. Deanna felt her rage grow along with her pure lust. Her mind filled with conflicting feelings. Her body burned with the enticing possibility of fucking Jannette, of taking the edge off her building lust by screwing the other woman’s brains out. Her desire for revenge, the need to avenge her humiliation, drove her anger.

Taking several deep breaths, getting her anger and desire under control, Deanna tried the door knob. If it was locked, she decided, she would leave the building and wait until Friday to have her next confrontation with Jannette. But if the door was unlocked, she would go in and have it out with the brunette bitch.

The doorknob turned.

Deanna smiled, her lips trembling as her body heat spiked, as her pussy gushed in erotic anticipation. She pushed the door open and slipped into Jannette’s office, closing and locking the door behind her.

Jannette looked up in surprise as her office door opened and then closed. It took her a moment to register what she was seeing. Deanna had her back to Jannette as she locked the door. Jannette suddenly understood what was happening. Her entire body went almost rigid as a spike of sexual electricity burned through her. She could not suppress a gasp of lust. Her eyes narrowed in rage, hate and pure desire. Her nipples grew into rock-hard, throbbing spikes. Her clit swelled with heat and pressure.

Deanna, her back to Jannette, turned her head and smiled viciously at the brunette from over her shoulder. Deanna turned around. She put her valise and her jacket on a chair just inside the door. She began walking across the office towards her rival, her hips swaying. As she walked, she began to slowly, seductively, unbutton her blouse. Her giant boobs gradually emerged, the tanned, jiggling half-globes of her tits becoming visible as her shirt opened to her navel and then on down.

Jannette took off her glasses, placed them on the desktop, then rose behind her desk. Smiling grimly, her eyes burning, the brunette reached up and undid her bun, letting her dark hair fall around her shoulders. She stepped out from behind the desk and began to walk slowly across the room, towards the approaching blonde. As she walked, she, too, began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

Jannette’s office was spacious. Between her desk and the door, a little off to the side, was a sitting area, populated by two chairs facing a couch, with a small table on a rug between them. Jannette and Deanna met in the center of the room, beside the couch, on the outside of the sitting area. They stopped nearly a meter apart. The women regarded each other coldly. Both of their blouses hung open, revealing that neither of them was wearing a bra. Their equally large, taut, tanned tits quivered deliciously on their chests, rising and falling with every hot breath.

The women’s’ eyes burned into each other. They licked their lips in anticipation of the exquisite sexual violence to come.

“Can’t stay away from me, can you, Deanna?” Jannette began, her voice low and smoky, her lips curled in a vicious smirk. “I guess you’ve got the hots for me really bad.”

Deanna smiled grimly, her beautiful face a mask of contempt. “You’re a good fucktoy, Jannette,” Deanna replied. “That’s your main function in life, so I guess you should be good at it. But, yeah, I like fucking you up. It’ll feel good to crush your little pussy and milk you dry. Just like I’ll do to you on Friday.”

“Ha!” Jannette laughed. “I like the way your little pussy tastes, cunt. I took some time rubbing your pussy and licking out your cum on Monday. You were so out of it, you didn’t even move when I shoved my fingers up your twat. I guess that’s what happens when you get your brains fucked out by the better woman.”

Deanna’s eyes flashed. “You little cunt,” she snarled. “I made a recording of our fight. You passed out the same time I did!”

“Yeah, but I was back on my feet a lot faster!” Jannette snapped back. “When I left, you were sprawled on the floor with your legs spread, your cunt open to the world and your tits flopping around like old sacks. Let’s face it, bitch, I’m the better woman! I’m the better fuck! I’ve beaten you twice in a row now and I’m going to take you apart right now!”

Deanna barely restrained herself from slapping Jannette right across the bitch’s beautiful, sneering face. She wanted to sink her claws into the brunette’s thick hair and succulent tits and torture the cunt. But she forced herself to pull back. Winning this battle would require more than just raw hatred and fury. She wanted to completely and totally sexually humiliate Jannette, and that meant being in control.

Deanna grinned sourly. “Friday is Friday. Now is now. And now I’m going to turn you into a slutty little puddle on the ground.”

“Like fuck, whore,” Jannette shot back. “I’m going to fuck you senseless again and then I’m going to make you eat my pussy. You’re going to be my bitch, starting tonight!”

“You cheap little sow,” Deanna growled. “I’m going to enjoy fucking your brains out. I’m going to break every inch of you.”

“I’m going to make you watch while I fuck Robert,” Jannette spat. “And then I’m going to make you suck his cum out of me.”

Burning with fury, Deanna reached down and undid the clasp on her skirt. She hooked her thumbs in the waist and pulled the short garment down, wiggling as she dragged it down her hips and thighs and let the skirt fall at her feet. She kicked the discarded clothing aside. Without breaking eye contact with her blonde antagonist, Jannette stripped off her skirt and threw it into the corner of the office.

For a minute the women glared at each other, feeling the heat and the rage building between them, standing before each other wearing only their open blouses, thongs and high heels, their long, smooth, muscular legs bare and beautiful. Jannette reached down to hook her thong. She slid the tiny scrap of underwear down her hips and her powerful thighs, dropping it at her feet then kicking it aside. Deanna’s eyes roamed hungrily down Jannette’s body, drinking in the half-globes of her flawless tits, her naked torso, dipping down to savor the dripping cleft between Jannette’s gorgeous legs.

Deanna stripped her thong down her legs and stepped out of it. Equal once more, the women continued to stare at each other hatefully, their lust warring with their intense desire to destroy each other.

As one, the women reached for their shirts and slowly, teasingly, pulled their blouses wide open. Their massive, golden tanned orbs wobbled enticingly as they were revealed in their sensual glory. Deanna and Jannette glared at the other woman’s awe-inspiring boobs, both women licking their lips in hungry anticipation, taking in the luscious, bouncing, hard-nippled orbs before them. The women threw their blouses away and stood nude before each other.

Each woman’s eyes roamed over the other woman’s naked body with ravenous rage. They glared at the other woman’s perfect body, her heavy, round tits, smooth, defined belly and narrow navel, round hips and long, beautifully muscled thighs and calves. Deanna and Jannette focused hate-filled, lustful stares on their opponent’s bare, wet, succulent slit, defined by powerful pussy lips and topped by a hot, hard clit. The sexual rivals inhaled deeply, struggling to control their building fury and raw, boiling lust.

Deanna realized how much she hated Jannette. The brunette had fucked Robert with that perfect, incredibly sexy body. Deanna hated that Jannette’s body was her equal in every way. She could not claim that she was better than this bitch, she could not claim that she was the better fuck, that she could offer more to Robert, unless she could prove it. Tit to tit, cunt to cunt, she had to destroy Jannette. But, even more, she wanted to own this bitch. She wanted Jannette begging, submitting to her. She wanted Jannette flat on her back, spreading her legs in defeat, offering herself to Deanna’s victorious cunt.

Jannette glared back at Deanna with equal fury. She, too, hated that Deanna was her equal. She had never before been the mistress to a man whose wife rivaled her in every way. She knew that she had to prove to herself and to Deanna that she was the better woman, that she was the better fuck,that she gave Robert pleasure and satisfaction that he could never get with his bitch of a wife. Her pride demanded it.

But, deeper down, both women knew that their rivalry wasn’t about Robert at all. He was just the convenient excuse. It was about them. Neither woman could stand that a woman so much her equal was in her territory. They both had to know which of them was the superior bitch.

Deanna and Jannette slowly closed the gap between their lush, naked bodies. When she was close enough, Jannette reached out with her right hand and filled it with Deanna’s massive left tit. Deanna did not immediately retaliate; she waited, trembling slightly with desire, to see what Jannette would do. Involuntarily, she bit her lower lip as Jannette’s hand gently played on her burning skin. Jannette squeezed the meaty orb gently, carefully, weighing and caressing the dense flesh. She was secretly impressed. Deanna’s tit was every bit as heavy, as thick, as her own. But she already knew that.

“There’s not much here,” Jannette lied, as she stroked Deanna’s hard nipple. “Not nearly enough to handle my meat.”

Deanna shuddered, her whole body quaking, as Jannette’s fingers sank deeply into her titflesh and teased her throbbing orb. Deanna reached out and filled her right hand with Jannette’s massive left tit. With equal skill, she caressed and stroked the burning flesh, running her finger around and around Jannette’s areolae before pinching the rock-hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Jannette gasped explosively, almost screaming with the intense pleasure. Deanna smiled viciously as she saw Jannette’s pussy lubricate, squirting a bit of juice in response to the spike of ecstasy, creating a trickle down the brunette’s inner thighs.

“I don’t feel anything here that my babies can’t squash flat, you big whore,” Deanna breathed.

Both women reached for the other woman’s remaining tit. Glaring into each other’s eyes, blue gazes locked in a burning mix of hate and pure desire, the sexual rivals began massaging, caressing and manipulating the other woman’s tits. They squeezed the meaty masses together, eliciting gasps of pleasure from the other. They teased and tortured throbbing nipples. They ran their hands and fingers over and around and around the dense, lush mounds of meat. Their breath came in gasps, their pussies began to stream with lubrication, their pulsing clits blew up like balloons. For long minutes, Deanna and Jannette stroked and tortured the other’s beautiful breasts, driving each other crazy with lust. At the same time, they resisted closer body contact, despite both of them aching to take their confrontation to the next level. Both understood that the first woman to elevate the battle would lose the test of self-control.

Their bodies shuddered and writhed, the women panted and snarled, their sexes burned like furnaces. Their heavy tits began to sweat, growing slicker and even more erotically tantalizing with each moment. Finally, Deanna moved to break the impasse. She suddenly removed her hands from Jannette’s tits and placed them over Jannette’s hand on her breasts. Grasping Jannette’s hands, she pulled them away and apart. Jannette took a moment to register what had happened. In that moment, Deanna lowered her head to Jannette’s massive right tit. She licked the brunette’s beautiful brown nipple and ran her tongue around and around the excruciatingly sensitive areolae.

“Oh, God!,” Jannette cried out, throwing back her head to moan in ecstasy. Deanna pressed her sudden advantage. She looped her left hand behind Jannette’s shoulder, seized the woman’s thick, black hair and pulled savagely. Her right hand filled itself with Jannette’s left tit and squeezed hard. Her mouth closed on Jannette’s right nipple, her teeth and lips fastened around the dark brown nub, and she sucked hard.

“Fucking god!” Jannette screamed, her body quivering as her breast seemed to explode with electricity. She buried her right hand in Deanna’s thick blonde hair, almost involuntarily pressing the other woman’s face even more deeply into her tit. Her left hand came up between the women’s bodies and began squeezing Deanna’s right tit, retaliating as best she could against the incredible pleasure Deanna was forcing on her.

Deanna continued to massage and stroke Jannette’s left breast even as her teeth and mouth sank deeper into the brunette’s right tit, relishing the taste, the weight of the dense flesh. She sucked in the entire nipple and all the surrounding meat, then bit down hard, sucking all the while. It tasted delicious, salty and hot, and Jannette’s cries of pleasure sent a thrill of satisfaction burning through Deanna. She had the brunette whore at her mercy, at least for this moment. She knew it would not last, but she intended to savor the small victory. She knew that her eventual defeat of her husband’s mistress would depend on an accumulation of such small victories.

Jannette moaned and squeezed Deanna’s lush right tit mercilessly, but the blonde only redoubled her erotic attack on Jannette’s aching boob. Summoning all her will, resisting her urge to just let Deanna suck her to ecstasy, Jannette yanked hard on Deanna’s thick mane. The blonde screamed with the sudden pain, opening her mouth and involuntarily releasing Jannette’s breast. Jannette pulled back harder on Deanna’s hair, jerking Deanna’s head back until her face was looking at the ceiling, and causing the blonde’s body to bow backwards. Jannette lowered her head to Deanna’s right tit. Jannette licked the blonde’s nipple, running her tongue around the thick shaft before seizing it in her teeth and biting hard, then sucking and chewing. Deanna groaned in pleasure, trembling as her tit exploded with heat. Before Jannette could sink her teeth and fingers more deeply into Deanna’s titmeat, the blonde pushed the other woman hard. The battling women staggered apart, unsteady on their spike heels.

Separated, the panting women glared at each other. They stared resentfully, lustfully, at their enemy’s heaving boobs. Each woman now sported a breast that was wet with spit and slightly reddened from the sucking and biting they had inflicted on each other. After a moment, Deanna reached down and pulled off her high heels. Then she smiled, reached up and cupped her massive tits, pointing the spearpoints of her nipples at her beautiful foe.

“Come on, bitch,” Deanna challenged. “Bring those soft, saggy bags over here. Let me feel those little girl tits.”

Jannette grinned maliciously. She kicked off her heels, then lunged across the space between their naked bodies, reaching for Deanna. The two women seized each other by their biceps, their arms forming a cage which trapped their massive tits into the same space. Their arms pushed in, pressing their hard, pulsing tits outward, the steel-hard spearpoints of their enflamed nipples jabbing at each other. Panting, snarling, Deanna and Jannette lined up their brown nipples and drove them together, stabbing head to head. The women moaned and barely suppressed screams as their nipples holes sucked and fused to each other, creating a delicious sense of mutual, intimate violation. Leaning forward, the women struggled to crush and humiliate the other’s engorged nips. Neither woman’s nipples gave a millimeter. Instead, their nipples slowly, agonizingly, pushed each other all the way back into their thick titflesh. Their areola met and sizzled with erotic power as they matched, rough, pebbled flesh grating and melting to flesh. Deanna and Jannette shoved their faces together, nose to nose, forehead pressing to forehead, lustrous hair falling and tangling over their angry, beautiful faces. Their hot breath mixed furiously. The women pushed even harder, forcing the meat of their succulent tits into one. The four thick masses of flesh trembled and rippled against each other as the women began to rub their tits up and down, back and forth, grinding at each other, struggling to throw all their weight and strength into crushing and mashing flat the other woman’s gorgeous mammary glands. The pleasure radiating off their overloaded nipples and pulsing areola caused them to moan and cry out in shared erotic joy. The titfight raged on and on. Their struggling tits grew slick and hot with sweat, adding to the unbearably sensual feeling of dense, throbbing flesh sliding and pulsing on equally dense, throbbing titflesh. Their stiff nipples moved back and forth, separating and then re-engaging, stabbing and jousting within the confines of the women’s mashed and struggling meat. As their battle grew more frenzied, more furious, the women’s moans and gasps of pleasure turned to screams and cries of rage and fury. Both women craved the incredible pleasure they were beating into each other, but they wanted the victory, the feeling of breaking and humbling the other woman, just as much.

Jannette released Deanna’s arms and wrapped her arms around the blonde’s back, pulling her lover’s wife in harder. Deanna immediately reciprocated. The women squeezed each other in a tight bearhug, crushing each other tit to tit with all their power. Even as they squeezed, Deanna worked her back muscles, grinding her tits up and down against Jannette’s meaty mounds. Jannette moved with her, grinding back just as hard. Their hard bellies slapped and flexed against each other. Their deep, narrow navels sucked as their abdomens rippled, flat belly to belly. Their bodies writhed against each other, their torsos fused tight, their sweaty flesh joined from their tits to their pubes. The heat from their swollen clits and dripping pussies enticed them. The women growled at each other, throwing back their heads to cry out in rage, pain and desire as they used all their power to try to break each other.

The women staggered around, almost falling against the couch. The impact on the back of couch jarred them apart. The naked women stumbled away from each other, gasping for breath.

Deanna glared at Jannette. Jannette returned the angry stare. Their eyes appraised the other woman’s tits, even as each woman cupped and caressed her own battered mammaries. Both sets of boobs were reddened from the constant grinding and thrusting, but both also throbbed with heat and were taut with arousal and ready to resume the battle.

Deanna stepped towards Jannette, offering her hands. Jannette took the blonde’s hands. Both women pulled their hands high over their heads, their massive tits rising with the movement, and stepped into each other. Their perfectly aligned boobs came together, nipple to nipple, taut underside to underside. Gently, the women leaned into each other, their succulent tits compressing until they formed a trembling set of matched, golden orbs. The meaty pads quivered against each other in tension. The women eased off, then came together again. Their arms dropped to their sides, fully extended, still gripped hand to hand. The women gasped as they worked tit against tit. Nose to nose, staring into each other with half-hooded eyes, their titfight became gentler, more seductive, but no less vicious in its intent. They swung their hips and pushed their wet pussies together, hot clits finally touching, rubbing and thrusting. Jannette and Deanna screamed out as their most potent sexual weapons came to bear. Their arms wrapped around each other and they held each other tightly as their incredible bodies writhed in sexual rage.

The women’s gasps turned to moans and cries and their bodies began jerking harder, joined together from tit to clit. The women worked their backs, rubbing their tits around and around, over and under each other, trying to force more pleasure on the other woman than she could bear. Their clits touched and teased, tantalizing and torturing, flicking apart, before coming back together. Deanna’s and Jannette’s breaths came in harder and harder gasps as their voluptuous bodies grew more and more insanely aroused. The women’s faces pressed cheek to cheek, buried in each other’s long, lustrous hair. They moaned and whispered obscenities into each other’s ears.

“You bitch, you fucking dirty whore…,” Jannette whined, her flesh slick with sweat, her breasts throbbing with the heat and pressure, her body undulating as she rubbed herself seductively into Deanna’s perfect form, trying to overpower the other woman with pleasure.

“Cunt, fucking filthy cunt…,” Deanna cursed back, her voice almost sobbing as her body ached with sexual need. She thrust and writhed back against Jannette with all her will.

The women slid their cheeks apart and pressed nose to nose, glaring into each other. Their breath came in gasps of rage and lust. Jannette’s tongue reached out and licked at Deanna’s nose, at her ruby red lips. Deanna’s tongue lashed out and stroked the underside of Jannette’s pink organ, before sliding over and around the brunette’s pink instrument. Moaning in mutual desire, the women’s mouths closed on each other in a lush, wet, probing kiss. Their tongues slid around and around, over and under, sharing spit and heat and tantalizing caresses before twisting and writhing together within the women’s locked mouths. Jannette slid her hands down Deanna’s back to grasp the blonde’s round, taut ass cheeks. Deanna immediately returned the grip, eagerly filling her hands with Jannette’s perfect ass. Together, the women slowly spread their succulent thighs and tilted their pelvises forward, offering their clits and cunts to each other in heated desire. The women went stiff, screaming into each other’s locked mouths, as their thumb-sized clits stroked and throbbed against each other, grinding head to head, sending spikes of unbearable erotic ecstasy pulsing through their locked bodies. The women kissed each other even harder, closing their eyes tightly as the incredible pleasure grew. Their fingers sank into the other’s gently rippling ass as their trembling hips and buttocks moved almost microscopically, subtly stroking their aching clits against each other like tiny, throbbing pink swords. Their clits thrust and caressed, stroked and pushed, and corkscrewed around each other. The women’s shared, muffled moans and ecstatic screams grew harder and harder. Their swollen, mashed tits throbbed with erotic heat. Tears streamed down their beautiful faces as they challenged each other in this full-on fuckfight. Jannette inserted one of her middle fingers deep into Deanna’s anus and used her other hand to stroke and probe at the underside of the blonde’s dripping wet genitals. Deanna jerked, her asshole squeezing the invading digit, then eagerly returned the attack. Jannette shuddered in pleasure at the violation and redoubled her efforts to overpower her rival.

For more than an hour, Deanna and Jannette sexually tortured each other. Their voluptuous bodies dripped with sweat, their inner thighs soaked with pussy juices, their powerful forms moved together in a sensual rhythm. They refused to separate, each woman absolutely determined to overwhelm the other with her sex. They refused to break their kiss. Instead, their tongues moved in time to their stroking, jousting clits. Hot spit flowed down their cheeks, building until they could swallow back the shared saliva. Their mated tits pulsed and throbbed with exquisite heat. Their bodies were so aroused, their senses so over-stimulated, that they felt like two giant genitals, like two overheated clits, locked and twisted together, slipping and sliding into and out of and around each other, hot flesh flowing into flesh.

Their trembling legs began to give out, the sexual pleasure draining their strength. Slowly, sensually, the women spread their legs as they collapsed, opening their wet, sex-slimed thighs and pressing their raging fuckmeat tight, as their rounded asses hit the floor. Deanna reached up and buried her hands in Jannette’s thick black hair. She pulled viciously on her enemy’s locks. Jannette groaned in pain, then reached up and yanked ferociously at Deanna’s golden head. Slowly, agonizingly, the two battling vixens pulled their heads apart, forcing each other to release their kiss. The struggling women stared hatefully into each other’s eyes, seeing there all the shared rage and pure desire that they needed to see.

“You fucking cunt,”Jannette breathed, her voice a low, savage growl. “I hate you so fucking much. I swear to God, I’m going to make you beg me to stop fucking you!”

“You goddamn, cunteating bitch,” Deanna snarled back. “You cuntlicking whore! I’m going to leave you spread out on this floor like a cheap rug, you fucking slut!”

The women’s eyes blazed at each other. Neither woman had felt such intense hate and rage towards another human being in their lives. Both women wanted to annihilate the other one completely. Words could not express how much they despised each other.
    By mutual, silent agreement, the women slowly pulled their upper bodies apart, reluctantly disengaging their massive, aching tits. Their overloaded nipples cried out with pulsing heat. The women leaned back on their hands. They scissored each other, their long, powerful legs interlocking, left legs sliding slickly over rights. They slid their naked cunts together, hot, wet slit slotting into hot, wet slit, and pushed hard with their asses and hips, driving into each other, locking pussy to pussy. The soft, yielding cores of their womanhood melted together, succulent flesh joining with heated flesh. Deanna and Jannette cried out then moaned in indescribable, shared ecstasy as they felt their wet, hot cunts sink into each other, labia merging with labia, hot clit melting and grinding on hot clit. Their vaginal mouths closed on each other, squeezing with all their strength, fuckmeat matched to fuckmeat. Their deep inner twat muscles pulled hard, sucking and locking both women into a tight vaginal kiss.

“Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fucking God…,” Deanna moaned. She threw back her head and screamed out in sheer bliss as her body moved and humped against Jannette’s luscious flesh.

“Yes, yes, yes, oh God yes…,” Jannette chanted, her cries harmonizing with Deanna’s moans. She seized Deanna’s sweaty, hot thigh and thrust harder and harder, determined to grind herself as deeply into Deanna’s juicy, yielding cunt as was humanly possible. Deanna moved with her, grinding and thrusting back just as hard, equally determined to claim Jannette’s pussy as her own.

The women’s powerful, sweaty bodies bucked wildly, muscles straining, bellies rippling powerfully, hips and asses moving in perfect rhythm as they fucked. Their golden, sweat-soaked tits bounced and rocked in concert with their thrusting bodies. Deanna and Jannette threw back their heads and moaned in erotic ecstasy. The women closed their eyes and smiled savagely, both women thoroughly enjoying the vicious fucking they were administering to each other. Their engorged clits worked relentlessly against each other, sending waves of pleasure radiating through the women’s struggling bodies. Moans and screams of sexual joy filled the office as Deanna’s and Jannette’s fuckfight raged on. Each Amazon was absolutely determined to destroy the other with raw pleasure, to fuck the other woman into abject submission, to break and beat the other woman’s frustratingly beautiful body with her own.

Jannette and Deanna reached for each other, grabbing each other’s wrists. Their legs spread wide, their bodies interlocked at their cunts, the women leaned back, arching their backs, putting the full weight of their bodies on their cunts, driving their trembling twats deep and hard into each other, even as they pulled each other in. Deanna and Jannette screamed and grunted like animals as they bucked their hips and thrust with their asses, doing all they could to penetrate and violate each other completely. Their assholes rubbed together as the women bucked ferociously, pushing their hips high into the air as they drove at each other. Their engorged clits knotted together, trapped inside the hot, tight arena of the women’s inosculated cunts. The women squeezed and squeezed their most sensitive sexual organs with their full vaginal strength, sending waves of exquisite pleasure roaring through their writhing bodies. Deanna and Jannette moaned and groaned, their cries of ecstasy growing louder and louder, harmonizing, melding into a symphony of erotic joy.

“God, oh GOD!!” Deanna screamed as she felt an incredible orgasmic dam break in her body. Her body went rigid. Waves of pure ecstasy roared through her as she exploded in sexual bliss.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUCCCCKKK!!,” Jannette shrieked, her body going stiff with pleasure and sudden release.

The women’s hips thrust high as their backs arched. Their round, hard asses pressed tight at the top of the arc. Their hips bucked and held. The women’s tits bounced furiously. The struggling vixens came with incredible force, squirting so hard it was almost as if they were peeing. Deanna and Jannette’s womanly jism jetted from their sealed twats, soaking the intersection of their bodies, drowning their fused quims. Hot cum mixed and merged inside the women’s joined vaginal canals, filling them with an intoxicating liquid heat, making them both feel completely and deliciously violated by their enemy. Their inner thighs dripped with juice as they exchanged and shared gushing womanly cum.

For almost five minutes, the writhing, grinding Amazons moaned and screamed and bucked their way through delicious orgasm after orgasm. Neither woman would stop. Both wanted to drain the other woman, to fuck their enemy to exhaustion, to grind every drop of cum out of their foe’s cunt. The incredible sexual tension that the women had built up in each other over the past two hours flowed out of their undulating, quivering bodies in shot after shot of creamy ejaculate.

Finally, the torrent of sexual power receded. The voluptuous vixens collapsed flat on their backs on the office floor. Completely spent, their trembling tits rising and falling with their gasping breaths, Deanna and Jannette lay interlocked in a meaty join at their crotches, their bodies glistening with sweat, their thighs and bellies dripping with cum. For almost 20 minutes, they lay resting, awash in the afterglow of their sexual union.

Deanna panted, dimly enjoying the luxurious feeling of her heavy tits moving on her chest. Her body was so loose, she felt almost boneless. Her still-swollen clit remained locked tight against Jannette’s rock-hard clit, their most powerful, exquisitely sensitive sexual organs throbbing into each other with each pulse of their pounding hearts. Even in the aftermath of the incredible mutual fucking they had just delivered to each other, the women could feel waves of warm, sensual pleasure radiating out from their locked twats. Deanna stirred, inadvertently moving her clit hard against Jannette’s sexhorn. The women moaned in shared ecstasy at the slick friction, at the shock of sexual electricity that jumped through their bodies. Jannette thrust back, rubbing her thick, delicious nub against Deanna’s engorged clit. The women’s cries of pleasure became more intense.

Sexual pleasure and tension began growing within both women once more, increasing exponentially with each moment. The engines of their insatiable sexual power began stirring once more, drawing power from their erotic cores. Deanna pushed herself up on her elbows; Jannette did the same. The beautiful Amazons glared at each other over the tops of their taut, heaving tits. Their breasts were beginning to fill with heat once again. Their brown nipples were already rock hard with arousal, their areola stiff and aching with the anticipation of intense pleasure.

The women sat up, reaching for each other, sliding their arms around each other and pulling the other in. Both beautiful sex warriors spread their thighs wide, their legs extending out almost perpendicular to their bodies on either side. They touched toe to toe, then looped their lefts over their rights at the ankles. Their inosculated cunts sucked apart with a thick, wet sound as juicy fuckmeat released juicy fuckmeat. The women slowly, tantalizingly, pushed their throbbing tits together. Their nipples stabbed each other and fused tight, nipple hole locking to nipple hole. Their thick tits crushed and held, dense flesh quivering in sexual tension against equally taut, thick meat. The women’s strong, smooth bellies flattened to each other, rippling sensually, causing their narrow, deep navels to suck deliciously. Deanna and Jannette pushed their pussies together, their thick, blood-engorged naked vaginal lips lining up and sliding against each other, deep gash to gash. Their engorged, thumb-sized clits met head to head, sending shockwaves of unbearable pleasure rippling through their incredible bodies. Deanna and Jannette ran their hands over and around each other’s trembling bodies, down their muscled backs. They seized each other’s rippling ass at the same moment. The women stared into each other through eyes half-hooded with pleasure. They panted with lust and excitement.

Deanna offered her tongue to Jannette. The brunette eagerly wrapped her lips around the blonde’s strong pink muscle and began sucking it the way she would a man’s tumescent cock, caressing and slicking the soft, wet muscle with her own expert tongue, wrapping her thick pink muscle around Deanna’s hot organ, scraping Deanna’s offering with her teeth. The women moaned in joy as they took turns working each other’s tongue, scouring the insides of each other’s mouths, pressing the undersides of their tongues together then twisting their spitty instruments into slick knots. Their mouths filled with spit as they kissed deeply, sensuously, each woman gorging the other with erotic heat. At the same time, their asses and hips moved in a delicious, deliberate rhythm, rippling gently but firmly, rubbing hard clit on clit. Their tightly pressed pussies leaked copious amounts of sexual lubricant as the women fucked slowly and agonizingly, torturing each other with exquisite pleasure, every part of their bodies once again at war with every inch of flesh on the other woman.

Jannette slowly, arrogantly, shoved one of her middle fingers up into Deanna’s asshole. Her other hand caressed and invaded the lower part of the blonde’s dripping cunt, gently stroking her trembling labia. Deanna moaned louder and harder. Rather than retaliating in kind, however, she released Jannette’s perfect round ass and reached up to grab the brunette’s thick black hair. She yanked painfully on Jannette’s locks, pulling her husband’s mistress out of their savage, sensuous kiss. Deanna jerked the brunette’s head back, throwing the other woman off-balance.

“No,” Jannette groaned, her eyes closed and her teeth clenched as she tried to resist going over onto her back. She sank another finger up Deanna’s anus in a desperate attempt to distract the blonde beauty and give herself a better grip with which to resist, but it was futile. Deanna clenched her ass to squeeze the invading digits and pulled harder, even as she pushed her tits more strongly into Jannette’s matching rack. Her flat belly tensed and strained against Jannette’s resisting abdomen. Deanna leaned forward and helped gravity do its work. The brunette’s legs were already widespread. Jannette fell slowly onto her back, her naked cunt open and exposed. Deanna gleefully rode her down to the floor and mounted the brunette’s prone body. The women’s bodies thrashed briefly, muscles locking and straining, until Deanna was able to consolidate her dominant position.

“You fucking cunt,” Jannette panted. She arched her back, lifting Deanna belly to belly, presenting her steaming cunt to her blonde rival.

“Shut up, whore,” Deanna growled. “Spread your legs like a good little slut, lie back and take my clit. I’m going to fuck your fucking brains out.”

“Bring it on, cuntlicker,” Jannette snarled. “Show me what you’ve got between your legs and I’ll show you what I’ve got. I’ll take on every inch of that little girl clit. I’m going to make you cream, you fucker.”

Deanna lifted herself up slightly, so that she could better writhe and grind her lush form into the voluptuous body of her enemy. Her tits moved slowly and seductively on top of Jannette’s fantastic boobs, caressing, massaging and rolling over her rival’s thick, firm meat, grinding down on the lush flesh in an effort to flatten Jannette’s tits onto her chest. The women’s tit bullet nipples speared yielding titflesh and locked and twisted like little brown knives. The women’s bellies moved sensuously against each other, firm, muscled abdomens rippling and rolling and sliding on sweat, deep navels sucking and releasing. Jannette’s powerful thighs spread, pressed tight to either side of Deanna’s rolling hips, her cunt open and inviting, her pink, juicy labia offered in challenge to Deanna’s invading twat. Deanna shoved her hips down, mashing her succulent, naked pussy deep and hard into Jannette’s matching fuckmeat. The women gasped in shared erotic pleasure as they penetrated each other, twisting their hips to drive in even more deeply. The women’s soft, sensitive labia melted together, their rock-hard clits jousted and rubbed and worked over, around and under each other, as the rivals fought for sexual supremacy. Nose to nose, eyes half-closed with pleasure but still locked in hate, panting and moaning, Deanna and Jannette humped wildly, their sensual cries growing louder and more desperate as they worked their cunts deep into each other, each woman struggling to force the other into a submissive orgasm. For 10, 20, 30 minutes the fuckfight raged on, neither woman willing to give in and accept sexual surrender. Their bodies moved together in a lush, long, undulating wave of perfect female flesh.

Deanna’s body was dripping with sweat as she writhed and ground onto Jannette’s delicious body. Jannette released Deanna’s pumping ass and locked a hand behind Deanna’s blonde head. She pulled the face of her lover’s wife down to her’s, Deanna’s blonde hair forming a screen over their sweaty, panting faces. Jannette pulled Deanna into a lush, tongue-sliding kiss, one that Deanna returned with equal lust and passion. Locked together from tongue to tit to clit, powerful legs twined and straining, hips bucking as their cunts fought ferociously, the incredible women fucked on and on.

For another twenty minutes, the fuckfight continued, the women’s bodies trembling with growing pleasure, their erotic cries muffled in their locked mouths. Their limbs twined and muscles strained as their dripping, glistening bodies undulated and writhed in shared ecstasy. The sound of flat bellies slapping, of thick, wet cunts pounding when they were not grinding, filled the room. The raw pleasure built and built until, finally, Jannette broke their vicious kiss, pulling painfully on Deanne’s hair. Jannette moaned uncontrollably.

“You fuck, you fuck, you dirty, filthy fuck…,” the brunette chanted, her eyes squeezed shut, her beautiful face contorted by the effort to keep her pussy from exploding in orgasmic release.

“Come, you bitch, you filth, you whore…,” Deanna snarled, her voice almost sobbing, her gorgeous face set in a savage snarl of hate and desperation. She was so close to orgasm herself that she could barely control it. The pleasure was on the very edge of overwhelming her.

Jannette realized that her incredible sexual rival was on the verge of orgasm, just like her. Grabbing Deanna’s trembling ass, the brunette fucked up against Deanna with all her strength, ramming her clit to Deanna’s throbbing clit with all her power, grinding nub to nub with everything she had.

“Oh, you cunt, you fucking cunt…,” Deanna sobbed. Jannette pulled her in, locking their mouths together in another vicious, hateful, unbearably erotic kiss.

Deanna and Jannette went stiff in each other’s arms, their bodies trembling and shuddering in simultaneous orgasm. Their muscles quivered in extreme ecstasy as their pussies melted together in an explosion of shared erotic joy. The women broke their savage kiss to throw back their heads and shriek with joy. Jannette spread her legs and howled in sexual bliss. Deanna reared up and screamed as she injected her hot cum, again and again, into Jannette’s waiting, eager pussy. The brunette’s quim sprayed uncontrollably in reply. The women’s bellies rippled against each other as they pumped juices into each other. The women bucked their way through several, devastatingly pleasurable, orgasms before they finally collapsed in one another’ arms, panting and sobbing, too exhausted to move.

For another twenty minutes, Deanna and Jannette lay twined together in each other’s arms, their wet bodies lush and hot, their hearts pounding, their mammoth tits crushed, hard nipples throbbing as one. They floated together in the aftermath, drifting in and out of consciousness, their bodies overloaded by sensual pleasure.

Deanna summoned all her will to fight off the lethargic sexual haze and bring herself back to consciousness. Her body vibrated with pleasure and she wanted nothing more than to rest and enjoy the feel of Jannette’s luscious flesh pressed tight under her body. Deanna was absolutely determined that this battle would end in her decisive victory over her husband’s fucking slut of a mistress. Slowly, she rolled off of Jannette’s wet, hot body. The brunette stirred slightly, but remained flat on her back, her eyes closed in exhaustion, her beautiful face serene in an expression of complete sexual satisfaction.

Deanna pressed her naked body into Jannette’s side, her heavy tits partly resting on the brunette’s equally impressive rack. Deanna reached down between her rival’s legs and carefully, teasingly, brushed her fingers along Jannette’s naked pink gash. She traced around the edge of the wet slit before inserting two fingers up into Jannette’s hot, tight hole. Deanna carefully finger-fucked her enemy. Her thumb flicked gently at Jannette’s hardened clit. At the same time, she lowered her head to Jannette’s meaty, gorgeous left tit and began to lick and suck at the succulent boob and nipple. She ran her tongue around the woman’s tightening areolae. Jannette stirred, moaning and grunting. Deanna sucked harder. She moved, re-positioning herself directly over the brunette’s chest, never releasing the engorged nipple in her mouth. Deanna began to lick and suck and gently nibble at both of Jannette’s succulent tits. At the same time, she continued to work her fingers in and out of her rival’s vagina, stroking and caressing, teasing the other woman’s clit. Jannette moaned louder and began to writhe, her hips rocking, humping her pussy into Deanna’s hand. Deanna attacked Jannette’s tits more aggressively, taking more meat in her mouth to lick and suck. She bit just hard enough to redden the flesh and raise Jannette to the next level of pleasure, but not hard enough to wake her rival. She lapped at the undersides and nipples of the brunette’s magnificent boobs, leaving the golden orbs glistening with spit.

Deanna slowly slid down Jannette’s torso, licking her rival’s stomach, pausing to probe Jannette’s navel with her tongue, before continuing down to bury her face between the other woman’s wet thighs. Deanna ran her tongue along and around Jannette’s naked pussy lips, enjoying the salty taste and pungent odor before she licked and sucked at Jannette’s clit. She continued to probe and work the other woman’s cunt, driving three fingers up into the brunette’s tight, hot twat. Deanna sucked on Jannette’s engorged clit like a lollipop. At the same time, she reached up Jannette’s glistening torso, filled her hands with both of the brunnette’s melon-sized tits, and squeezed the hard nipples mercilessly between her thumb and forefinger.

“Oh my fucking GOD!” Jannette shrieked. She returned to full consciousness as the shock of Deanna’s clit sucking, tit-squeezing attack reverberated through her body like a nuclear charge. The delicious erotic dream that she had been enjoying suddenly became a stunning erotic reality. Jannette arched her back and reached down to bury her hands in Deanna’s thick blonde hair. She could see the blonde’s head bobbing between her legs, she could feel the woman’s lips and tongue on her burning clit. Jannette knew if she did not act quickly, she might soon be at the mercy of her blonde rival.

Before Jannette could force Deanna to release her, Deanna knifed all five fingers of her right hand directly into the brunette’s wet, tight twat. She shoved hard, penetrating Jannette’s juicy, yielding cunt to the core. Jannette screamed as she felt the tight, muscled ring of her vagina resisting, but then expanding under the pressure of the sudden intimate invasion. She felt like she had been violated to the hilt by one massive thrust from a monstrous cock or dildo. It was an unbearably delicious feeling. An instant later the sensations became even more intense as Deanna folded her probing hand into a fist and rammed it even further up Jannette’s vaginal canal, spreading and violating the brunette even more deeply. At the same moment, Deanna licked and sucked on the woman’s clit with renewed vigor.

“FUCK!,” Jannette howled, her body arching, her tits bouncing furiously as she convulsed, her legs going rigid with the intense erotic stimulation, her toes curling in ecstasy. Deanna’s free hand continued to manipulate Jannette’s aching tits; her fist worked inside of Jannette’s womanly core like a drill, twisting and turning, forcing more aching pleasure on the brunette than she could stand. Jannette jerked and heaved, her hips bucking, her torso writhing, her tits bouncing, her head thrashing from side to side as she fought to control the incredible sensations building in her body, threatening to explode in an overwhelming orgasmic release.

Deanna’s fist now started thrusting in Jannette like a piston, like a jackhammer-sized cock, driving her insane with pleasure. Jannette felt like a meat puppet, with Deanna’s hand inserted into her vaginal canal as deep as it could go, controlling her body, forcing more pleasure on her than she could stand.

“Fuck, oh fuck, you cunteating whore!” Jannette sobbed, her writhing body dancing like a marionette, bouncing and jerking, ass slapping the floor and hips rocking as Deanna fisted her to an explosive orgasm. Her overheated, overstimulated body could not take much more. Deanna’s mouth closed on Jannette’s engorged clit once more and sucked hard, subjecting her rival’s most exquisite sexual organ to unbearable pleasure. Deanna’s hand squeezed Jannette’s hard nipple with excruciating force. “OH FUCK!!” Jannette howled as her pussy exploded. Her entire body went rigid in a series of devastating orgasms. It felt like a sexual dam had shattered inside her. Jannette screamed in horror and unbridled passion. Her body convulsed, bucking and thrashing, as her cunt ejected a continuous stream of hot, frothy cum that flowed out of her pussy, pushing out even from around the obstruction of Deanna’s driving fist.

“Yes, that’s it! Cum you fuck, cum you slut! CUM, you fucking whore, CUM!” Deanna shrieked wildly, her beautiful face alive with hate and excitement, her eyes shining with the sense of victory. In her battles with Jannette, this was the first time that she felt truly and decisively in control of her enemy.

For almost five minutes, Deanna pulled orgasm after orgasm out of her hated enemy, sucking viciously on Jannette’s clit even as she caressed and manipulated Jannette’s aching tits and worked her fist in the mistress’ convulsing twat like a massive dildo. Jannette screamed and screamed, her body slick with sweat and cum, her back arching in passion until, finally, she collapsed, sobbing and gasping.

Panting, heaving with excitement and arousal, Deanna released Jannette, pulling her fist out of the woman’s twat and releasing the mistress’ clit from her sucking mouth and lips. She fell back to sit on her ass, her chest quivering with her heavy breathing. Deanna’s pussy was leaking. Her arousal felt like a fever.

Moaning, sobbing with rage and passion, Jannette rolled over onto her stomach and started to crawl away, trying to retreat. She trailed a line of cum, leaking from her pussy, onto the carpet. This was not over, she swore to herself, but she knew she had lost a major battle and she needed time and distance to regroup.

“Where do you think you’re going, you little fuck?” Deanna snarled. The blonde crawled after the retreating brunette and grabbed the woman by her ankles. Deanna pulled Jannette’s legs wide apart and then, still gripping the brunette’s ankles, sat back on her ass, spreading her own legs. She threw one of her legs over Jannette’s back and slipped the other under Jannette and down the front of the brunette’s torso. Deanna pulled Jannette into the fork of her legs. The women’s wet, hot cunts slammed together with a liquid slap, thick, fat pieces of fuckmeat merging, gash to gash, fuckhole locking and sucking at fuckhole, sealing into one steaming mass of sensual pleasure. The women screamed in shared delight.

Jannette moaned in excruciating pleasure and found her second wind as her cunt sealed and sucked to Deanna’s succulent meat. Deanna was filled with raging lust. Deanna began pounding her pussy into Jannette’s hot cunt; Jannette thrust back just as vigorously. The two women resumed fucking each other furiously. Soon, both women were panting, moaning and groaning in pleasure, riding and ravaging each other in full abandon, pounding cunt to cunt, then locking and grinding viciously, before pounding again. The grunting, moaning and screaming went on for some time. The women’s bodies dripped with sweat as they fought, their engorged tits bounced angrily. They came almost simultaneously, spraying each other with hot ejaculate. The women rammed their cunts together as hard and deep as they could and kept grinding and grinding, soaking twat to twat, forcing every orgasm that they could out of each other. They kept going at it on and on until, finally, they were done. The women fell on the floor, Deanna falling onto her back, Jannette collapsing onto her stomach and compressing her massive tits into the carpet. The women panted hard. They moaned in mutual ecstasy and exhaustion.

After a while, Deanna slowly disengaged her wet pussy from Jannette’s dripping, sucking cunt and disentangled her legs from Jannette’s sprawled limbs. She crawled up to Jannette and slowly turned the brunette beauty over onto her back. Deanna smiled down at Jannette’s delicious body. Jannette looked up at Deanna through glazed eyes. The brunette’s black hair was a sweaty mess, fanned out around her head like a ragged halo. Her beautiful tits lolled on her chest, wobbling tiredly, yet still unspeakably alluring. Her body was wet and glistening in the dim light. Her thighs were slightly apart, her soaking pussy trickling spent cum.

Deanna pushed aside her own intense exhaustion and felt some of her insatiable sexual energy slowly coming back. Her wet blonde hair hung limply on either side of her face. Her tits hung like twin cannonballs from her chest, thick golden globes topped by camel-brown nipples. She reached out and fondled and squeezed Jannette’s thick tits, until their nipples were rock-hard again. She pushed Jannette’s sticky thighs apart, then crawled over Jannette’s prone body, holding herself off of the other woman. She found Jannette’s hands and intertwined their fingers, holding Jannette’s arms down on either side of her lush body. Deanna slowly, vindictively, lowered her naked body onto Jannette’s perfect form. She covered Jannette from tits to clits, groaning with pleasure as her breasts pancaked on Jannette’s luscious rack, as their bellies flattened together, as their naked cuntlips squashed and their rock-hard sex nubs throbbed hard into each other.

Jannette moaned as their flesh united again. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, the sensual contact momentarily overwhelming her exhausted senses. Deanna chuckled viciously and then slammed her cunt down on Jannette’s fuckmeat. Deanna laughed, an evil smirk of triumph on her gorgeous face. She worked her hips, working her pussy around and around on Jannette’s slick, naked twat, grinding her clit down onto Jannette’s still rock-hard clit, pinning the brunette’s sexhorn with her own. Waves of intense pleasure radiated from the women’s intersecting clitoral nubs, causing their bodies to tremble with erotic sensations.

“You’re mine, you fucking cunt. You’re finally mine,” Deanna whispered, nose to nose and lip to lip with her enemy.

“Fuck you, you fucking skank,” Jannette gasped. “I’ll never submit to a dirty little cuntsucker like you.”

“You don’t have any choice, you filthy slut,” Deanna smirked. “I’m going to ride you until you break, you whore!”

Deanna drove her swollen clit down into her enemy’s fuck trough, sliding the engorged nub all the way up until it rammed hard into the base of Jannette’s clit. Jannette moaned uncontrollably and began to fight back, working her clit back against Deanna’s, until it was head to head with Deanna’s attacking sexhorn. The women snarled and growled at each other, then locked into a passionate, savage kiss as their engorged clits struggled, two sexual weapons joined in final, vicious combat. Their clits flicked up and down, back and forth, driving both women crazy with lust. Deanna and Jannette’s arms remained extended at their sides, hands locked and squeezing, limbs thrashing, as their passion built. Deanna realized that Jannette was not as defeated as she had thought. The brunette matched her thrust for thrust, clit stroke for clit stroke. The sound of taut bellies slapping rhythmically echoed in the office, occasionally punctuated by the sound of hot, wet cunts slamming and sucking. The women broke their angry kiss and rested cheek to cheek, gasping angrily. Eyes closed, their erotic moaning grew louder and louder. Deanna and Jannette fucked and fucked, each woman determined to finally conquer her enemy. Their naked, sweat-soaked bodies moved as one, long undulating wave of pure sensual delight. Their massive tits crushed each other flat, throbbing and pulsing as firm flesh struggled against firm flesh.

The pleasure built and built, both women’s cries of sensual delight growing louder and more desperate as each sought to outlast and outfuck the other. They held back the building sexual fire in their cores, their bodies trembling with erotic energy. As she pumped and writhed against the incredible body of the overheated bitch beneath her, Deanna realized that the orgasm she and Jannette were fucking each other towards was going to be the most intense of the night. She realized that their sexual power had built up during the course of their struggle and that a massive explosion of erotic power had been waiting inside of them, waiting for the moment to go off. Deanna slowed her thrusts, working her hips and ass harder, trying to grind Jannette into a submissive orgasm without going off herself. But Jannette slowed her answering thrusts to meet Deanna’s pace, keeping their clits glued and working against each other, keeping their rippling bellies and throbbing tits flat and tight against each other. The women struggled, lost in a sensual miasma of erotic heat and slick sweat.

Deanna released Jannette’s hands and seized the brunette on either side of her head, pulling her wet, black hair, glaring down into the woman’s angry blue eyes. Jannette grabbed Deanna’s ass and fucked back hard against the blonde, but she soon buried her hands in Deanna’s hair and pulled her rival into a tongue-twisting, savagely brutal kiss. Even as the women’s mouths and tongues fought, Jannette wrapped her arms around Deanna’s nude form and, with a grunt of effort, slowly rolled the blonde onto her side. Deanna grunted loudly as she brought the roll to a stop; she was not about to lose the advantage of the dominant position in this fight. The women rocked back and forth for a few moments, their mouths locked, their powerful muscles straining. Jannette reached up, grabbed Deanna’s sweat-soaked hair, and pulled viciously, with all her strength. Deanna broke their kiss and screamed. She sank her hands into Jannette’s hair and pulled just as savagely, but it was too late – she had overbalanced and could not prevent Jannette from pushing her over onto her back.

The struggling women thrashed on the ground, neither able to take control of the battle. Their clits disengaged as they rolled back and forth, first one on top then the other. Their hot, flat bellies, their tight, taut tits rubbed and slid in the sensual sweat of their warring bodies. With a snarl, Deanna shoved Jannette away from her, sending the brunette rolling off towards the couch.

The two women sat up on their asses, glaring at each other hatefully. Their massive tits heaved as they panted, fury and lust etched on their gorgeous, angry faces. Deanna spread her legs wide and presented her aching, dripping, clean-shaven cunt to Jannette.

“You’re not getting away, fucker,” Deanna breathed. “Bring that nasty little girl cunt over here. We’re going to fuck this out, right now.”

Her eyes feverish with lust and hate, Jannette spread her legs and eagerly pushed herself across the short distance separating her body from Deanna’s lush form. With a shared cry, the two women drove their succulent cunts into each other, their fuckmeat slapping together with a wet clap. Deanna and Jannette screamed in mutual ecstasy as their clits crushed and locked, hooking together. Their vaginas lined up and mashed hard and tight. Their soft, pink labia meshed like interlocking petals of erotic flowers. Both women pulled hard with their vaginal muscles, sucking each other in, holding each other in an unbreakable fuck grip. Deanna and Jannette each grabbed the other’s sweaty thigh. Gripping each other, their asses pumped slow and hard, grinding with all their strength, working in concert with their bucking hips, to drive their cunts deeper and deeper and harder into each other. Their juicy pinks cunts flattened and sealed against each other, the pressure forcing them to spread and fully open to each other. Both women were consumed by the need to sexually destroy the other.

Their grinding, bucking fuck went on and on. The incredible pleasure that had been building in their bodies before they had rolled apart soon reestablished itself. Deanna and Jannette trembled with erotic tension. Their equally beautiful tits rocked and bounced as their bodies worked against each other. Their moans and cries of erotic joy and hate merged and harmonized. The two struggling women closed their eyes, threw back their heads, and screamed out in sexual rage as they fought, cunt to cunt, clit to clit, their genitals fused and merged, joined with unbearable sensations of wetness, heat and electricity.

Deanna and Jannette glared at each other with shared sexual need and hate. They leaned back to give each other even deeper access to their enflamed cunts. Scissor-locked, they gripped each other’s thighs and pumped even harder, fucking and fucking relentlessly, fucking each other to greater and greater levels of erotic delight. Their perfect bodies trembled with sexual tension.

The women felt the end approaching. Their whimpers and cries of erotic bliss signaled the massive impending orgasms building inside both women. Jannette sat up, reaching for Deanna. Deanna pulled the brunette in closer. The women moaned in joy as their massive tits mashed, nipple to nipple, then slid and rolled against each other in sensual delight. Their hot bellies flattened against each other. The women writhed, rubbing and grinding their bodies together, struggling in this final showdown to drive their rival over the orgasmic edge first. The women wrapped one leg over their rival’s hip. Deanna seized Jannette’s rippling ass; Jannette eagerly returned the grip. The women rested nose to nose, forehead to forehead, their thick, sweaty hair tangling as their bodies bounced and rocked in time to the mutual fucking, their hot breath mixing as they panted and gasped

“You goddamned fucking whore,” Jannette groaned at her blonde rival. The pressure in her loins, the fire in her belly, the delicious tension in her tits, was absolutely unbearable and she knew she would explode in the most intense orgasm of the night very soon.

“You dirty, filthy fucking slut,” Deanna moaned in reply. She struggled to control herself as the promise of unbelievable ecstasy ate away at the last of her self-control. The intense shame of losing yet another sexual battle to Jannette was the only thing that had kept her from exploding in orgasmic bliss already. But she knew she could not last much longer. Her clit was throbbing uncontrollably, every erogenous zone in her body felt like it was on fire, her muscles were quivering with unreleased sexual power.

The women whispered obscenities at each other, then locked in a deep, passionate kiss, their tongues sliding together sensuously, then wrapping together and struggling to overcome and dominate each other. The women moaned in shared bliss, their fingers sinking more deeply into the other’s firm ass, their bodies writhing and grinding and thrusting harder and harder, both desperate to force the other into a submissive orgasm. Spit flowed between their locked mouths, dribbling down their cheeks. Tears flowed from their tightly closed eyes as the sexual sensations wracking their grinding bodies grew too great to restrain.

Jannette started to come first, the orgasm starting deep in cunt, radiating out from her engorged clit, then filling her belly and surging outwards like a super-nova. Hot cum shot out of her convulsing pussy. A long, rolling wave of orgasms rippled through her incredible body, leaving her nearly unconscious. Saliva drooled from her mouth, which remained firmly joined with Deanna’s. Her clit throbbed and twitched against Deanna’s engorged shaft and brought Deanna to orgasm almost simultaneously. Deanna shrieked inside of their locked mouths and bit down on Jannette’s mouth to try to hold off the orgasmic ecstasy but only succeeded in causing Jannette to buck her clit to Deanna’s sex rod even harder. Deanna felt her genitals soak with heat and explode with electricity as her orgasm started deep, deep in her pussy, moving outward in a series of shattering quakes that left her legs jerking and hips heaving. With their hands gripping each other’s rippling asses and buried in their sweat-soaked hair, both women bucked and strained against the other, milking out cum to the last drop. Hot ejaculate flowed between their straining, grinding bodies, soaking their interlocked thighs, forcing itself into their locked and sealed vaginal canals, filling both women with a liquid heat. Screaming with the pain and anguish of coming together, the women clung to each other and writhed and jerked in each other’s arms, pulling hair and biting each other’s necks and shoulders in the agony of sexual ecstasy.

For the next several minutes, the excruciating pleasure continued until, finally, the waves of orgasms began to subside. The sobbing, panting rivals kissed deeply. Totally exhausted, the two women collapsed backwards, their legs still scissored, their twitching pussies locked together. The intersection of their bodies was soaked with lubrication and creamy cum. Under them, the carpet was damp with juice. Their spent pussy lips remained joined, kissing wetly

For some time, the women lay this way, pressed together twat to twat, their beautiful bodies soaked and dripping with sweat and cum. After almost half an hour, Deanna forced herself to sit up. She stared down her luscious, sexually spent body at her unbelievable rival. Jannette did not stir. The brunette seemed absolutely sexually exhausted and unconscious.

Smiling grimly, Deanna extricated herself from between Jannette’s wet thighs. Drawing on her last strength, Deanna spun herself around and slowly lowered her face to Jannette’s dripping, heat-soaked pussy. She licked the fat, beautiful cuntlips of her enemy, then inserted her index and middle fingers and ran them up the groove of Jannette’s cunt and scooped out a dollop of cum. She eagerly licked her fingers clean. Deanna sat back on her haunches and smiled down at Jannette’s beautiful, ravaged body. The bitch was beaten, Deanna decided, at least for now.

Staggering to her feet, Deanna lurched across the room to the chair where she had deposited her bag, just inside the door. She retrieved her phone and made her way back to Jannette’s sprawled body. She used the index and middle fingers of her left hand to spread Jannette’s pussy lips as she used her right to take pictures of the other woman’s cum-soaked genitals. She took another series of pictures of Jannette’s swollen tits and then another of the woman’s entire naked body. Smiling, she sent all of the photos to her own email account and cc’ed Jannette.

Deanna recovered her skirt and blouse from the floor. She picked up her wet thong and put it in her bag, along with Jannette’s thong. She wanted a trophy of this night. She folded her jacket under her arm and picked up her high heels by the straps. She was in no condition to wear either underwear or heels. The sweat on her body was already soaking through her silk blouse. She could still feel the dampness between her legs.

Deanna looked at the clock on the wall. It was about 4:30 AM. She and Jannette had been fuckfighting for almost six hours.

Deanna smiled. She was exhausted; her tits and her pussy were sore and hot, her body stank of sex and sweat and was still wet with both. But she did not mind at all. She had fucked her enemy into oblivion. She had avenged herself on Jannette, at least for now. In two nights, she would meet the brunette whore cunt to cunt, clit to clit, and tit to tit for the last time, to decide which of them was the dominant bitch.

For now, Deanna had proven to be more woman than Jannette could handle, and that would do for tonight.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Wife vs. Mistress Part Two: Part II

Quote Originally Posted by jb57 View Post
    dear board,

here is part ii of "wife vs. Mistress part ii." i surprised myself by getting it done, though this part is a bit longer than i had intended. Anyway, the final and concluding part will not be up for some time, so i hope people like this one and that it suffices for now.

Jb57

wife vs. Mistress, part ii: The rematch, part two

for the next two days, deanna remained busy at the office. She held meetings and read reports and diligently maintained the various projects that robert’s company had on the go. But she could not get her battle with jannette out of her mind. After the fuckfight with the brunette bitch on monday, she had woken, naked, wet and alone. At first, she was angry and humiliated, but she had learned lessons from her last encounter with jannette. She had been careful to turn off all the security cameras in the office before she called the staff meeting. Following robert’s lead, however, she had set up a special camera that recorded her battle with her husband’s mistress. As jannette had done before, deanna went to the end of the recording and found that she and jannette had passed out together. Jannette had awoken first, but that did not mean she won. Even so, deanna burned with rage as she watched jannette lick her pussy, then finger her cunt and eat her cum. Deanna could not deny that the other woman had fucked her to the point of exhaustion.

Deanna spent most of her time at work in robert’s spacious office. If she needed to see anyone she made that person come to her. She admitted to herself that she really did not want to encounter jannette out in the hall, at least not until she had a chance to re-establish her dominance over the brunette bitch and avenge her humiliation.

Deanna worked late on wednesday night. She ordered in some food and worked at her desk until 10:30 pm, going over reports and reviewing legal documentation. At 10:40, shortly after the janitors made their rounds, she decided to call it a night.

She packed her computer and a few documents in her valise. She was considering working from home on thursday. Dressed in a tight red blouse, a black mini-skirt and heels, she threw her jacket over her arm and made her way through the darkened offices towards the private elevator exit that led directly to the executive parking area. She was surprised to see that another office light was on. Apparently, she was not the only employee working late. As she passed the door, she glanced at the nameplate on the wall beside it.

Deanna barely suppressed a gasp. The nameplate read “jannette clark, executive vice-president.” deanna felt her entire body go hot. Her nipples tightened into spikes, her pussy seemed to explode with electricity. She felt her genitals lubricating, even as her clit swelled with heat. Had jannette been waiting around for her to pass by? That seemed unlikely. But it did not matter. Deanna felt her rage grow along with her pure lust. Her mind filled with conflicting feelings. Her body burned with the enticing possibility of fucking jannette, of taking the edge off her building lust by screwing the other woman’s brains out. Her desire for revenge, the need to avenge her humiliation, drove her anger.

Taking several deep breaths, getting her anger and desire under control, deanna tried the door knob. If it was locked, she decided, she would leave the building and wait until friday to have her next confrontation with jannette. But if the door was unlocked, she would go in and have it out with the brunette bitch.

The doorknob turned.

Deanna smiled, her lips trembling as her body heat spiked, as her pussy gushed in erotic anticipation. She pushed the door open and slipped into jannette’s office, closing and locking the door behind her.

Jannette looked up in surprise as her office door opened and then closed. It took her a moment to register what she was seeing. Deanna had her back to jannette as she locked the door. Jannette suddenly understood what was happening. Her entire body went almost rigid as a spike of sexual electricity burned through her. She could not suppress a gasp of lust. Her eyes narrowed in rage, hate and pure desire. Her nipples grew into rock-hard, throbbing spikes. Her clit swelled with heat and pressure.

Deanna, her back to jannette, turned her head and smiled viciously at the brunette from over her shoulder. Deanna turned around. She put her valise and her jacket on a chair just inside the door. She began walking across the office towards her rival, her hips swaying. As she walked, she began to slowly, seductively, unbutton her blouse. Her giant boobs gradually emerged, the tanned, jiggling half-globes of her tits becoming visible as her shirt opened to her navel and then on down.

Jannette took off her glasses, placed them on the desktop, then rose behind her desk. Smiling grimly, her eyes burning, the brunette reached up and undid her bun, letting her dark hair fall around her shoulders. She stepped out from behind the desk and began to walk slowly across the room, towards the approaching blonde. As she walked, she, too, began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

Jannette’s office was spacious. Between her desk and the door, a little off to the side, was a sitting area, populated by two chairs facing a couch, with a small table on a rug between them. Jannette and deanna met in the center of the room, beside the couch, on the outside of the sitting area. They stopped nearly a meter apart. The women regarded each other coldly. Both of their blouses hung open, revealing that neither of them was wearing a bra. Their equally large, taut, tanned tits quivered deliciously on their chests, rising and falling with every hot breath.

The women’s’ eyes burned into each other. They licked their lips in anticipation of the exquisite sexual violence to come.

“can’t stay away from me, can you, deanna?” jannette began, her voice low and smoky, her lips curled in a vicious smirk. “i guess you’ve got the hots for me really bad.”

deanna smiled grimly, her beautiful face a mask of contempt. “you’re a good fucktoy, jannette,” deanna replied. “that’s your main function in life, so i guess you should be good at it. But, yeah, i like fucking you up. It’ll feel good to crush your little pussy and milk you dry. Just like i’ll do to you on friday.”

“ha!” jannette laughed. “i like the way your little pussy tastes, cunt. I took some time rubbing your pussy and licking out your cum on monday. You were so out of it, you didn’t even move when i shoved my fingers up your twat. I guess that’s what happens when you get your brains fucked out by the better woman.”

deanna’s eyes flashed. “you little cunt,” she snarled. “i made a recording of our fight. You passed out the same time i did!”

“yeah, but i was back on my feet a lot faster!” jannette snapped back. “when i left, you were sprawled on the floor with your legs spread, your cunt open to the world and your tits flopping around like old sacks. Let’s face it, bitch, i’m the better woman! I’m the better fuck! I’ve beaten you twice in a row now and i’m going to take you apart right now!”

deanna barely restrained herself from slapping jannette right across the bitch’s beautiful, sneering face. She wanted to sink her claws into the brunette’s thick hair and succulent tits and torture the cunt. But she forced herself to pull back. Winning this battle would require more than just raw hatred and fury. She wanted to completely and totally sexually humiliate jannette, and that meant being in control.

Deanna grinned sourly. “friday is friday. Now is now. And now i’m going to turn you into a slutty little puddle on the ground.”

“like fuck, whore,” jannette shot back. “i’m going to fuck you senseless again and then i’m going to make you eat my pussy. You’re going to be my bitch, starting tonight!”

“you cheap little sow,” deanna growled. “i’m going to enjoy fucking your brains out. I’m going to break every inch of you.”

“i’m going to make you watch while i fuck robert,” jannette spat. “and then i’m going to make you suck his cum out of me.”

burning with fury, deanna reached down and undid the clasp on her skirt. She hooked her thumbs in the waist and pulled the short garment down, wiggling as she dragged it down her hips and thighs and let the skirt fall at her feet. She kicked the discarded clothing aside. Without breaking eye contact with her blonde antagonist, jannette stripped off her skirt and threw it into the corner of the office.

For a minute the women glared at each other, feeling the heat and the rage building between them, standing before each other wearing only their open blouses, thongs and high heels, their long, smooth, muscular legs bare and beautiful. Jannette reached down to hook her thong. She slid the tiny scrap of underwear down her hips and her powerful thighs, dropping it at her feet then kicking it aside. Deanna’s eyes roamed hungrily down jannette’s body, drinking in the half-globes of her flawless tits, her naked torso, dipping down to savor the dripping cleft between jannette’s gorgeous legs.

Deanna stripped her thong down her legs and stepped out of it. Equal once more, the women continued to stare at each other hatefully, their lust warring with their intense desire to destroy each other.

As one, the women reached for their shirts and slowly, teasingly, pulled their blouses wide open. Their massive, golden tanned orbs wobbled enticingly as they were revealed in their sensual glory. Deanna and jannette glared at the other woman’s awe-inspiring boobs, both women licking their lips in hungry anticipation, taking in the luscious, bouncing, hard-nippled orbs before them. The women threw their blouses away and stood nude before each other.

Each woman’s eyes roamed over the other woman’s naked body with ravenous rage. They glared at the other woman’s perfect body, her heavy, round tits, smooth, defined belly and narrow navel, round hips and long, beautifully muscled thighs and calves. Deanna and jannette focused hate-filled, lustful stares on their opponent’s bare, wet, succulent slit, defined by powerful pussy lips and topped by a hot, hard clit. The sexual rivals inhaled deeply, struggling to control their building fury and raw, boiling lust.

Deanna realized how much she hated jannette. The brunette had fucked robert with that perfect, incredibly sexy body. Deanna hated that jannette’s body was her equal in every way. She could not claim that she was better than this bitch, she could not claim that she was the better fuck, that she could offer more to robert, unless she could prove it. Tit to tit, cunt to cunt, she had to destroy jannette. But, even more, she wanted to own this bitch. She wanted jannette begging, submitting to her. She wanted jannette flat on her back, spreading her legs in defeat, offering herself to deanna’s victorious cunt.

Jannette glared back at deanna with equal fury. She, too, hated that deanna was her equal. She had never before been the mistress to a man whose wife rivaled her in every way. She knew that she had to prove to herself and to deanna that she was the better woman, that she was the better fuck,that she gave robert pleasure and satisfaction that he could never get with his bitch of a wife. Her pride demanded it.

But, deeper down, both women knew that their rivalry wasn’t about robert at all. He was just the convenient excuse. It was about them. Neither woman could stand that a woman so much her equal was in her territory. They both had to know which of them was the superior bitch.

Deanna and jannette slowly closed the gap between their lush, naked bodies. When she was close enough, jannette reached out with her right hand and filled it with deanna’s massive left tit. Deanna did not immediately retaliate; she waited, trembling slightly with desire, to see what jannette would do. Involuntarily, she bit her lower lip as jannette’s hand gently played on her burning skin. Jannette squeezed the meaty orb gently, carefully, weighing and caressing the dense flesh. She was secretly impressed. Deanna’s tit was every bit as heavy, as thick, as her own. But she already knew that.

“there’s not much here,” jannette lied, as she stroked deanna’s hard nipple. “not nearly enough to handle my meat.”

deanna shuddered, her whole body quaking, as jannette’s fingers sank deeply into her titflesh and teased her throbbing orb. Deanna reached out and filled her right hand with jannette’s massive left tit. With equal skill, she caressed and stroked the burning flesh, running her finger around and around jannette’s areolae before pinching the rock-hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Jannette gasped explosively, almost screaming with the intense pleasure. Deanna smiled viciously as she saw jannette’s pussy lubricate, squirting a bit of juice in response to the spike of ecstasy, creating a trickle down the brunette’s inner thighs.

“i don’t feel anything here that my babies can’t squash flat, you big whore,” deanna breathed.

Both women reached for the other woman’s remaining tit. Glaring into each other’s eyes, blue gazes locked in a burning mix of hate and pure desire, the sexual rivals began massaging, caressing and manipulating the other woman’s tits. They squeezed the meaty masses together, eliciting gasps of pleasure from the other. They teased and tortured throbbing nipples. They ran their hands and fingers over and around and around the dense, lush mounds of meat. Their breath came in gasps, their pussies began to stream with lubrication, their pulsing clits blew up like balloons. For long minutes, deanna and jannette stroked and tortured the other’s beautiful breasts, driving each other crazy with lust. At the same time, they resisted closer body contact, despite both of them aching to take their confrontation to the next level. Both understood that the first woman to elevate the battle would lose the test of self-control.

Their bodies shuddered and writhed, the women panted and snarled, their sexes burned like furnaces. Their heavy tits began to sweat, growing slicker and even more erotically tantalizing with each moment. Finally, deanna moved to break the impasse. She suddenly removed her hands from jannette’s tits and placed them over jannette’s hand on her breasts. Grasping jannette’s hands, she pulled them away and apart. Jannette took a moment to register what had happened. In that moment, deanna lowered her head to jannette’s massive right tit. She licked the brunette’s beautiful brown nipple and ran her tongue around and around the excruciatingly sensitive areolae.

“oh, god!,” jannette cried out, throwing back her head to moan in ecstasy. Deanna pressed her sudden advantage. She looped her left hand behind jannette’s shoulder, seized the woman’s thick, black hair and pulled savagely. Her right hand filled itself with jannette’s left tit and squeezed hard. Her mouth closed on jannette’s right nipple, her teeth and lips fastened around the dark brown nub, and she sucked hard.

“fucking god!” jannette screamed, her body quivering as her breast seemed to explode with electricity. She buried her right hand in deanna’s thick blonde hair, almost involuntarily pressing the other woman’s face even more deeply into her tit. Her left hand came up between the women’s bodies and began squeezing deanna’s right tit, retaliating as best she could against the incredible pleasure deanna was forcing on her.

Deanna continued to massage and stroke jannette’s left breast even as her teeth and mouth sank deeper into the brunette’s right tit, relishing the taste, the weight of the dense flesh. She sucked in the entire nipple and all the surrounding meat, then bit down hard, sucking all the while. It tasted delicious, salty and hot, and jannette’s cries of pleasure sent a thrill of satisfaction burning through deanna. She had the brunette whore at her mercy, at least for this moment. She knew it would not last, but she intended to savor the small victory. She knew that her eventual defeat of her husband’s mistress would depend on an accumulation of such small victories.

Jannette moaned and squeezed deanna’s lush right tit mercilessly, but the blonde only redoubled her erotic attack on jannette’s aching boob. Summoning all her will, resisting her urge to just let deanna suck her to ecstasy, jannette yanked hard on deanna’s thick mane. The blonde screamed with the sudden pain, opening her mouth and involuntarily releasing jannette’s breast. Jannette pulled back harder on deanna’s hair, jerking deanna’s head back until her face was looking at the ceiling, and causing the blonde’s body to bow backwards. Jannette lowered her head to deanna’s right tit. Jannette licked the blonde’s nipple, running her tongue around the thick shaft before seizing it in her teeth and biting hard, then sucking and chewing. Deanna groaned in pleasure, trembling as her tit exploded with heat. Before jannette could sink her teeth and fingers more deeply into deanna’s titmeat, the blonde pushed the other woman hard. The battling women staggered apart, unsteady on their spike heels.

Separated, the panting women glared at each other. They stared resentfully, lustfully, at their enemy’s heaving boobs. Each woman now sported a breast that was wet with spit and slightly reddened from the sucking and biting they had inflicted on each other. After a moment, deanna reached down and pulled off her high heels. Then she smiled, reached up and cupped her massive tits, pointing the spearpoints of her nipples at her beautiful foe.

“come on, bitch,” deanna challenged. “bring those soft, saggy bags over here. Let me feel those little girl tits.”

jannette grinned maliciously. She kicked off her heels, then lunged across the space between their naked bodies, reaching for deanna. The two women seized each other by their biceps, their arms forming a cage which trapped their massive tits into the same space. Their arms pushed in, pressing their hard, pulsing tits outward, the steel-hard spearpoints of their enflamed nipples jabbing at each other. Panting, snarling, deanna and jannette lined up their brown nipples and drove them together, stabbing head to head. The women moaned and barely suppressed screams as their nipples holes sucked and fused to each other, creating a delicious sense of mutual, intimate violation. Leaning forward, the women struggled to crush and humiliate the other’s engorged nips. Neither woman’s nipples gave a millimeter. Instead, their nipples slowly, agonizingly, pushed each other all the way back into their thick titflesh. Their areola met and sizzled with erotic power as they matched, rough, pebbled flesh grating and melting to flesh. Deanna and jannette shoved their faces together, nose to nose, forehead pressing to forehead, lustrous hair falling and tangling over their angry, beautiful faces. Their hot breath mixed furiously. The women pushed even harder, forcing the meat of their succulent tits into one. The four thick masses of flesh trembled and rippled against each other as the women began to rub their tits up and down, back and forth, grinding at each other, struggling to throw all their weight and strength into crushing and mashing flat the other woman’s gorgeous mammary glands. The pleasure radiating off their overloaded nipples and pulsing areola caused them to moan and cry out in shared erotic joy. The titfight raged on and on. Their struggling tits grew slick and hot with sweat, adding to the unbearably sensual feeling of dense, throbbing flesh sliding and pulsing on equally dense, throbbing titflesh. Their stiff nipples moved back and forth, separating and then re-engaging, stabbing and jousting within the confines of the women’s mashed and struggling meat. As their battle grew more frenzied, more furious, the women’s moans and gasps of pleasure turned to screams and cries of rage and fury. Both women craved the incredible pleasure they were beating into each other, but they wanted the victory, the feeling of breaking and humbling the other woman, just as much.

Jannette released deanna’s arms and wrapped her arms around the blonde’s back, pulling her lover’s wife in harder. Deanna immediately reciprocated. The women squeezed each other in a tight bearhug, crushing each other tit to tit with all their power. Even as they squeezed, deanna worked her back muscles, grinding her tits up and down against jannette’s meaty mounds. Jannette moved with her, grinding back just as hard. Their hard bellies slapped and flexed against each other. Their deep, narrow navels sucked as their abdomens rippled, flat belly to belly. Their bodies writhed against each other, their torsos fused tight, their sweaty flesh joined from their tits to their pubes. The heat from their swollen clits and dripping pussies enticed them. The women growled at each other, throwing back their heads to cry out in rage, pain and desire as they used all their power to try to break each other.

The women staggered around, almost falling against the couch. The impact on the back of couch jarred them apart. The naked women stumbled away from each other, gasping for breath.

Deanna glared at jannette. Jannette returned the angry stare. Their eyes appraised the other woman’s tits, even as each woman cupped and caressed her own battered mammaries. Both sets of boobs were reddened from the constant grinding and thrusting, but both also throbbed with heat and were taut with arousal and ready to resume the battle.

Deanna stepped towards jannette, offering her hands. Jannette took the blonde’s hands. Both women pulled their hands high over their heads, their massive tits rising with the movement, and stepped into each other. Their perfectly aligned boobs came together, nipple to nipple, taut underside to underside. Gently, the women leaned into each other, their succulent tits compressing until they formed a trembling set of matched, golden orbs. The meaty pads quivered against each other in tension. The women eased off, then came together again. Their arms dropped to their sides, fully extended, still gripped hand to hand. The women gasped as they worked tit against tit. Nose to nose, staring into each other with half-hooded eyes, their titfight became gentler, more seductive, but no less vicious in its intent. They swung their hips and pushed their wet pussies together, hot clits finally touching, rubbing and thrusting. Jannette and deanna screamed out as their most potent sexual weapons came to bear. Their arms wrapped around each other and they held each other tightly as their incredible bodies writhed in sexual rage.

The women’s gasps turned to moans and cries and their bodies began jerking harder, joined together from tit to clit. The women worked their backs, rubbing their tits around and around, over and under each other, trying to force more pleasure on the other woman than she could bear. Their clits touched and teased, tantalizing and torturing, flicking apart, before coming back together. Deanna’s and jannette’s breaths came in harder and harder gasps as their voluptuous bodies grew more and more insanely aroused. The women’s faces pressed cheek to cheek, buried in each other’s long, lustrous hair. They moaned and whispered obscenities into each other’s ears.

“you bitch, you fucking dirty whore…,” jannette whined, her flesh slick with sweat, her breasts throbbing with the heat and pressure, her body undulating as she rubbed herself seductively into deanna’s perfect form, trying to overpower the other woman with pleasure.

“cunt, fucking filthy cunt…,” deanna cursed back, her voice almost sobbing as her body ached with sexual need. She thrust and writhed back against jannette with all her will.

The women slid their cheeks apart and pressed nose to nose, glaring into each other. Their breath came in gasps of rage and lust. Jannette’s tongue reached out and licked at deanna’s nose, at her ruby red lips. Deanna’s tongue lashed out and stroked the underside of jannette’s pink organ, before sliding over and around the brunette’s pink instrument. Moaning in mutual desire, the women’s mouths closed on each other in a lush, wet, probing kiss. Their tongues slid around and around, over and under, sharing spit and heat and tantalizing caresses before twisting and writhing together within the women’s locked mouths. Jannette slid her hands down deanna’s back to grasp the blonde’s round, taut ass cheeks. Deanna immediately returned the grip, eagerly filling her hands with jannette’s perfect ass. Together, the women slowly spread their succulent thighs and tilted their pelvises forward, offering their clits and cunts to each other in heated desire. The women went stiff, screaming into each other’s locked mouths, as their thumb-sized clits stroked and throbbed against each other, grinding head to head, sending spikes of unbearable erotic ecstasy pulsing through their locked bodies. The women kissed each other even harder, closing their eyes tightly as the incredible pleasure grew. Their fingers sank into the other’s gently rippling ass as their trembling hips and buttocks moved almost microscopically, subtly stroking their aching clits against each other like tiny, throbbing pink swords. Their clits thrust and caressed, stroked and pushed, and corkscrewed around each other. The women’s shared, muffled moans and ecstatic screams grew harder and harder. Their swollen, mashed tits throbbed with erotic heat. Tears streamed down their beautiful faces as they challenged each other in this full-on fuckfight. Jannette inserted one of her middle fingers deep into deanna’s anus and used her other hand to stroke and probe at the underside of the blonde’s dripping wet genitals. Deanna jerked, her asshole squeezing the invading digit, then eagerly returned the attack. Jannette shuddered in pleasure at the violation and redoubled her efforts to overpower her rival.

For more than an hour, deanna and jannette sexually tortured each other. Their voluptuous bodies dripped with sweat, their inner thighs soaked with pussy juices, their powerful forms moved together in a sensual rhythm. They refused to separate, each woman absolutely determined to overwhelm the other with her sex. They refused to break their kiss. Instead, their tongues moved in time to their stroking, jousting clits. Hot spit flowed down their cheeks, building until they could swallow back the shared saliva. Their mated tits pulsed and throbbed with exquisite heat. Their bodies were so aroused, their senses so over-stimulated, that they felt like two giant genitals, like two overheated clits, locked and twisted together, slipping and sliding into and out of and around each other, hot flesh flowing into flesh.

Their trembling legs began to give out, the sexual pleasure draining their strength. Slowly, sensually, the women spread their legs as they collapsed, opening their wet, sex-slimed thighs and pressing their raging fuckmeat tight, as their rounded asses hit the floor. Deanna reached up and buried her hands in jannette’s thick black hair. She pulled viciously on her enemy’s locks. Jannette groaned in pain, then reached up and yanked ferociously at deanna’s golden head. Slowly, agonizingly, the two battling vixens pulled their heads apart, forcing each other to release their kiss. The struggling women stared hatefully into each other’s eyes, seeing there all the shared rage and pure desire that they needed to see.

“you fucking cunt,”jannette breathed, her voice a low, savage growl. “i hate you so fucking much. I swear to god, i’m going to make you beg me to stop fucking you!”

“you goddamn, cunteating bitch,” deanna snarled back. “you cuntlicking whore! I’m going to leave you spread out on this floor like a cheap rug, you fucking slut!”

the women’s eyes blazed at each other. Neither woman had felt such intense hate and rage towards another human being in their lives. Both women wanted to annihilate the other one completely. Words could not express how much they despised each other.
    By mutual, silent agreement, the women slowly pulled their upper bodies apart, reluctantly disengaging their massive, aching tits. Their overloaded nipples cried out with pulsing heat. The women leaned back on their hands. They scissored each other, their long, powerful legs interlocking, left legs sliding slickly over rights. They slid their naked cunts together, hot, wet slit slotting into hot, wet slit, and pushed hard with their asses and hips, driving into each other, locking pussy to pussy. The soft, yielding cores of their womanhood melted together, succulent flesh joining with heated flesh. Deanna and jannette cried out then moaned in indescribable, shared ecstasy as they felt their wet, hot cunts sink into each other, labia merging with labia, hot clit melting and grinding on hot clit. Their vaginal mouths closed on each other, squeezing with all their strength, fuckmeat matched to fuckmeat. Their deep inner twat muscles pulled hard, sucking and locking both women into a tight vaginal kiss.

“fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fucking god…,” deanna moaned. She threw back her head and screamed out in sheer bliss as her body moved and humped against jannette’s luscious flesh.

“yes, yes, yes, oh god yes…,” jannette chanted, her cries harmonizing with deanna’s moans. She seized deanna’s sweaty, hot thigh and thrust harder and harder, determined to grind herself as deeply into deanna’s juicy, yielding cunt as was humanly possible. Deanna moved with her, grinding and thrusting back just as hard, equally determined to claim jannette’s pussy as her own.

The women’s powerful, sweaty bodies bucked wildly, muscles straining, bellies rippling powerfully, hips and asses moving in perfect rhythm as they fucked. Their golden, sweat-soaked tits bounced and rocked in concert with their thrusting bodies. Deanna and jannette threw back their heads and moaned in erotic ecstasy. The women closed their eyes and smiled savagely, both women thoroughly enjoying the vicious fucking they were administering to each other. Their engorged clits worked relentlessly against each other, sending waves of pleasure radiating through the women’s struggling bodies. Moans and screams of sexual joy filled the office as deanna’s and jannette’s fuckfight raged on. Each amazon was absolutely determined to destroy the other with raw pleasure, to fuck the other woman into abject submission, to break and beat the other woman’s frustratingly beautiful body with her own.

Jannette and deanna reached for each other, grabbing each other’s wrists. Their legs spread wide, their bodies interlocked at their cunts, the women leaned back, arching their backs, putting the full weight of their bodies on their cunts, driving their trembling twats deep and hard into each other, even as they pulled each other in. Deanna and jannette screamed and grunted like animals as they bucked their hips and thrust with their asses, doing all they could to penetrate and violate each other completely. Their assholes rubbed together as the women bucked ferociously, pushing their hips high into the air as they drove at each other. Their engorged clits knotted together, trapped inside the hot, tight arena of the women’s inosculated cunts. The women squeezed and squeezed their most sensitive sexual organs with their full vaginal strength, sending waves of exquisite pleasure roaring through their writhing bodies. Deanna and jannette moaned and groaned, their cries of ecstasy growing louder and louder, harmonizing, melding into a symphony of erotic joy.

“god, oh god!!” deanna screamed as she felt an incredible orgasmic dam break in her body. Her body went rigid. Waves of pure ecstasy roared through her as she exploded in sexual bliss.

“fuck, fuck, fuuuuucccckkk!!,” jannette shrieked, her body going stiff with pleasure and sudden release.

The women’s hips thrust high as their backs arched. Their round, hard asses pressed tight at the top of the arc. Their hips bucked and held. The women’s tits bounced furiously. The struggling vixens came with incredible force, squirting so hard it was almost as if they were peeing. Deanna and jannette’s womanly jism jetted from their sealed twats, soaking the intersection of their bodies, drowning their fused quims. Hot cum mixed and merged inside the women’s joined vaginal canals, filling them with an intoxicating liquid heat, making them both feel completely and deliciously violated by their enemy. Their inner thighs dripped with juice as they exchanged and shared gushing womanly cum.

For almost five minutes, the writhing, grinding amazons moaned and screamed and bucked their way through delicious orgasm after orgasm. Neither woman would stop. Both wanted to drain the other woman, to fuck their enemy to exhaustion, to grind every drop of cum out of their foe’s cunt. The incredible sexual tension that the women had built up in each other over the past two hours flowed out of their undulating, quivering bodies in shot after shot of creamy ejaculate.

Finally, the torrent of sexual power receded. The voluptuous vixens collapsed flat on their backs on the office floor. Completely spent, their trembling tits rising and falling with their gasping breaths, deanna and jannette lay interlocked in a meaty join at their crotches, their bodies glistening with sweat, their thighs and bellies dripping with cum. For almost 20 minutes, they lay resting, awash in the afterglow of their sexual union.

Deanna panted, dimly enjoying the luxurious feeling of her heavy tits moving on her chest. Her body was so loose, she felt almost boneless. Her still-swollen clit remained locked tight against jannette’s rock-hard clit, their most powerful, exquisitely sensitive sexual organs throbbing into each other with each pulse of their pounding hearts. Even in the aftermath of the incredible mutual fucking they had just delivered to each other, the women could feel waves of warm, sensual pleasure radiating out from their locked twats. Deanna stirred, inadvertently moving her clit hard against jannette’s sexhorn. The women moaned in shared ecstasy at the slick friction, at the shock of sexual electricity that jumped through their bodies. Jannette thrust back, rubbing her thick, delicious nub against deanna’s engorged clit. The women’s cries of pleasure became more intense.

Sexual pleasure and tension began growing within both women once more, increasing exponentially with each moment. The engines of their insatiable sexual power began stirring once more, drawing power from their erotic cores. Deanna pushed herself up on her elbows; jannette did the same. The beautiful amazons glared at each other over the tops of their taut, heaving tits. Their breasts were beginning to fill with heat once again. Their brown nipples were already rock hard with arousal, their areola stiff and aching with the anticipation of intense pleasure.

The women sat up, reaching for each other, sliding their arms around each other and pulling the other in. Both beautiful sex warriors spread their thighs wide, their legs extending out almost perpendicular to their bodies on either side. They touched toe to toe, then looped their lefts over their rights at the ankles. Their inosculated cunts sucked apart with a thick, wet sound as juicy fuckmeat released juicy fuckmeat. The women slowly, tantalizingly, pushed their throbbing tits together. Their nipples stabbed each other and fused tight, nipple hole locking to nipple hole. Their thick tits crushed and held, dense flesh quivering in sexual tension against equally taut, thick meat. The women’s strong, smooth bellies flattened to each other, rippling sensually, causing their narrow, deep navels to suck deliciously. Deanna and jannette pushed their pussies together, their thick, blood-engorged naked vaginal lips lining up and sliding against each other, deep gash to gash. Their engorged, thumb-sized clits met head to head, sending shockwaves of unbearable pleasure rippling through their incredible bodies. Deanna and jannette ran their hands over and around each other’s trembling bodies, down their muscled backs. They seized each other’s rippling ass at the same moment. The women stared into each other through eyes half-hooded with pleasure. They panted with lust and excitement.

Deanna offered her tongue to jannette. The brunette eagerly wrapped her lips around the blonde’s strong pink muscle and began sucking it the way she would a man’s tumescent cock, caressing and slicking the soft, wet muscle with her own expert tongue, wrapping her thick pink muscle around deanna’s hot organ, scraping deanna’s offering with her teeth. The women moaned in joy as they took turns working each other’s tongue, scouring the insides of each other’s mouths, pressing the undersides of their tongues together then twisting their spitty instruments into slick knots. Their mouths filled with spit as they kissed deeply, sensuously, each woman gorging the other with erotic heat. At the same time, their asses and hips moved in a delicious, deliberate rhythm, rippling gently but firmly, rubbing hard clit on clit. Their tightly pressed pussies leaked copious amounts of sexual lubricant as the women fucked slowly and agonizingly, torturing each other with exquisite pleasure, every part of their bodies once again at war with every inch of flesh on the other woman.

Jannette slowly, arrogantly, shoved one of her middle fingers up into deanna’s asshole. Her other hand caressed and invaded the lower part of the blonde’s dripping cunt, gently stroking her trembling labia. Deanna moaned louder and harder. Rather than retaliating in kind, however, she released jannette’s perfect round ass and reached up to grab the brunette’s thick black hair. She yanked painfully on jannette’s locks, pulling her husband’s mistress out of their savage, sensuous kiss. Deanna jerked the brunette’s head back, throwing the other woman off-balance.

“no,” jannette groaned, her eyes closed and her teeth clenched as she tried to resist going over onto her back. She sank another finger up deanna’s anus in a desperate attempt to distract the blonde beauty and give herself a better grip with which to resist, but it was futile. Deanna clenched her ass to squeeze the invading digits and pulled harder, even as she pushed her tits more strongly into jannette’s matching rack. Her flat belly tensed and strained against jannette’s resisting abdomen. Deanna leaned forward and helped gravity do its work. The brunette’s legs were already widespread. Jannette fell slowly onto her back, her naked cunt open and exposed. Deanna gleefully rode her down to the floor and mounted the brunette’s prone body. The women’s bodies thrashed briefly, muscles locking and straining, until deanna was able to consolidate her dominant position.

“you fucking cunt,” jannette panted. She arched her back, lifting deanna belly to belly, presenting her steaming cunt to her blonde rival.

“shut up, whore,” deanna growled. “spread your legs like a good little slut, lie back and take my clit. I’m going to fuck your fucking brains out.”

“bring it on, cuntlicker,” jannette snarled. “show me what you’ve got between your legs and i’ll show you what i’ve got. I’ll take on every inch of that little girl clit. I’m going to make you cream, you fucker.”

deanna lifted herself up slightly, so that she could better writhe and grind her lush form into the voluptuous body of her enemy. Her tits moved slowly and seductively on top of jannette’s fantastic boobs, caressing, massaging and rolling over her rival’s thick, firm meat, grinding down on the lush flesh in an effort to flatten jannette’s tits onto her chest. The women’s tit bullet nipples speared yielding titflesh and locked and twisted like little brown knives. The women’s bellies moved sensuously against each other, firm, muscled abdomens rippling and rolling and sliding on sweat, deep navels sucking and releasing. Jannette’s powerful thighs spread, pressed tight to either side of deanna’s rolling hips, her cunt open and inviting, her pink, juicy labia offered in challenge to deanna’s invading twat. Deanna shoved her hips down, mashing her succulent, naked pussy deep and hard into jannette’s matching fuckmeat. The women gasped in shared erotic pleasure as they penetrated each other, twisting their hips to drive in even more deeply. The women’s soft, sensitive labia melted together, their rock-hard clits jousted and rubbed and worked over, around and under each other, as the rivals fought for sexual supremacy. Nose to nose, eyes half-closed with pleasure but still locked in hate, panting and moaning, deanna and jannette humped wildly, their sensual cries growing louder and more desperate as they worked their cunts deep into each other, each woman struggling to force the other into a submissive orgasm. For 10, 20, 30 minutes the fuckfight raged on, neither woman willing to give in and accept sexual surrender. Their bodies moved together in a lush, long, undulating wave of perfect female flesh.

Deanna’s body was dripping with sweat as she writhed and ground onto jannette’s delicious body. Jannette released deanna’s pumping ass and locked a hand behind deanna’s blonde head. She pulled the face of her lover’s wife down to her’s, deanna’s blonde hair forming a screen over their sweaty, panting faces. Jannette pulled deanna into a lush, tongue-sliding kiss, one that deanna returned with equal lust and passion. Locked together from tongue to tit to clit, powerful legs twined and straining, hips bucking as their cunts fought ferociously, the incredible women fucked on and on.

For another twenty minutes, the fuckfight continued, the women’s bodies trembling with growing pleasure, their erotic cries muffled in their locked mouths. Their limbs twined and muscles strained as their dripping, glistening bodies undulated and writhed in shared ecstasy. The sound of flat bellies slapping, of thick, wet cunts pounding when they were not grinding, filled the room. The raw pleasure built and built until, finally, jannette broke their vicious kiss, pulling painfully on deanne’s hair. Jannette moaned uncontrollably.

“you fuck, you fuck, you dirty, filthy fuck…,” the brunette chanted, her eyes squeezed shut, her beautiful face contorted by the effort to keep her pussy from exploding in orgasmic release.

“come, you bitch, you filth, you whore…,” deanna snarled, her voice almost sobbing, her gorgeous face set in a savage snarl of hate and desperation. She was so close to orgasm herself that she could barely control it. The pleasure was on the very edge of overwhelming her.

Jannette realized that her incredible sexual rival was on the verge of orgasm, just like her. Grabbing deanna’s trembling ass, the brunette fucked up against deanna with all her strength, ramming her clit to deanna’s throbbing clit with all her power, grinding nub to nub with everything she had.

“oh, you cunt, you fucking cunt…,” deanna sobbed. Jannette pulled her in, locking their mouths together in another vicious, hateful, unbearably erotic kiss.

Deanna and jannette went stiff in each other’s arms, their bodies trembling and shuddering in simultaneous orgasm. Their muscles quivered in extreme ecstasy as their pussies melted together in an explosion of shared erotic joy. The women broke their savage kiss to throw back their heads and shriek with joy. Jannette spread her legs and howled in sexual bliss. Deanna reared up and screamed as she injected her hot cum, again and again, into jannette’s waiting, eager pussy. The brunette’s quim sprayed uncontrollably in reply. The women’s bellies rippled against each other as they pumped juices into each other. The women bucked their way through several, devastatingly pleasurable, orgasms before they finally collapsed in one another’ arms, panting and sobbing, too exhausted to move.

For another twenty minutes, deanna and jannette lay twined together in each other’s arms, their wet bodies lush and hot, their hearts pounding, their mammoth tits crushed, hard nipples throbbing as one. They floated together in the aftermath, drifting in and out of consciousness, their bodies overloaded by sensual pleasure.

Deanna summoned all her will to fight off the lethargic sexual haze and bring herself back to consciousness. Her body vibrated with pleasure and she wanted nothing more than to rest and enjoy the feel of jannette’s luscious flesh pressed tight under her body. Deanna was absolutely determined that this battle would end in her decisive victory over her husband’s fucking slut of a mistress. Slowly, she rolled off of jannette’s wet, hot body. The brunette stirred slightly, but remained flat on her back, her eyes closed in exhaustion, her beautiful face serene in an expression of complete sexual satisfaction.

Deanna pressed her naked body into jannette’s side, her heavy tits partly resting on the brunette’s equally impressive rack. Deanna reached down between her rival’s legs and carefully, teasingly, brushed her fingers along jannette’s naked pink gash. She traced around the edge of the wet slit before inserting two fingers up into jannette’s hot, tight hole. Deanna carefully finger-fucked her enemy. Her thumb flicked gently at jannette’s hardened clit. At the same time, she lowered her head to jannette’s meaty, gorgeous left tit and began to lick and suck at the succulent boob and nipple. She ran her tongue around the woman’s tightening areolae. Jannette stirred, moaning and grunting. Deanna sucked harder. She moved, re-positioning herself directly over the brunette’s chest, never releasing the engorged nipple in her mouth. Deanna began to lick and suck and gently nibble at both of jannette’s succulent tits. At the same time, she continued to work her fingers in and out of her rival’s vagina, stroking and caressing, teasing the other woman’s clit. Jannette moaned louder and began to writhe, her hips rocking, humping her pussy into deanna’s hand. Deanna attacked jannette’s tits more aggressively, taking more meat in her mouth to lick and suck. She bit just hard enough to redden the flesh and raise jannette to the next level of pleasure, but not hard enough to wake her rival. She lapped at the undersides and nipples of the brunette’s magnificent boobs, leaving the golden orbs glistening with spit.

Deanna slowly slid down jannette’s torso, licking her rival’s stomach, pausing to probe jannette’s navel with her tongue, before continuing down to bury her face between the other woman’s wet thighs. Deanna ran her tongue along and around jannette’s naked pussy lips, enjoying the salty taste and pungent odor before she licked and sucked at jannette’s clit. She continued to probe and work the other woman’s cunt, driving three fingers up into the brunette’s tight, hot twat. Deanna sucked on jannette’s engorged clit like a lollipop. At the same time, she reached up jannette’s glistening torso, filled her hands with both of the brunnette’s melon-sized tits, and squeezed the hard nipples mercilessly between her thumb and forefinger.

“oh my fucking god!” jannette shrieked. She returned to full consciousness as the shock of deanna’s clit sucking, tit-squeezing attack reverberated through her body like a nuclear charge. The delicious erotic dream that she had been enjoying suddenly became a stunning erotic reality. Jannette arched her back and reached down to bury her hands in deanna’s thick blonde hair. She could see the blonde’s head bobbing between her legs, she could feel the woman’s lips and tongue on her burning clit. Jannette knew if she did not act quickly, she might soon be at the mercy of her blonde rival.

Before jannette could force deanna to release her, deanna knifed all five fingers of her right hand directly into the brunette’s wet, tight twat. She shoved hard, penetrating jannette’s juicy, yielding cunt to the core. Jannette screamed as she felt the tight, muscled ring of her vagina resisting, but then expanding under the pressure of the sudden intimate invasion. She felt like she had been violated to the hilt by one massive thrust from a monstrous cock or dildo. It was an unbearably delicious feeling. An instant later the sensations became even more intense as deanna folded her probing hand into a fist and rammed it even further up jannette’s vaginal canal, spreading and violating the brunette even more deeply. At the same moment, deanna licked and sucked on the woman’s clit with renewed vigor.

“fuck!,” jannette howled, her body arching, her tits bouncing furiously as she convulsed, her legs going rigid with the intense erotic stimulation, her toes curling in ecstasy. Deanna’s free hand continued to manipulate jannette’s aching tits; her fist worked inside of jannette’s womanly core like a drill, twisting and turning, forcing more aching pleasure on the brunette than she could stand. Jannette jerked and heaved, her hips bucking, her torso writhing, her tits bouncing, her head thrashing from side to side as she fought to control the incredible sensations building in her body, threatening to explode in an overwhelming orgasmic release.

Deanna’s fist now started thrusting in jannette like a piston, like a jackhammer-sized cock, driving her insane with pleasure. Jannette felt like a meat puppet, with deanna’s hand inserted into her vaginal canal as deep as it could go, controlling her body, forcing more pleasure on her than she could stand.

“fuck, oh fuck, you cunteating whore!” jannette sobbed, her writhing body dancing like a marionette, bouncing and jerking, ass slapping the floor and hips rocking as deanna fisted her to an explosive orgasm. Her overheated, overstimulated body could not take much more. Deanna’s mouth closed on jannette’s engorged clit once more and sucked hard, subjecting her rival’s most exquisite sexual organ to unbearable pleasure. Deanna’s hand squeezed jannette’s hard nipple with excruciating force. “oh fuck!!” jannette howled as her pussy exploded. Her entire body went rigid in a series of devastating orgasms. It felt like a sexual dam had shattered inside her. Jannette screamed in horror and unbridled passion. Her body convulsed, bucking and thrashing, as her cunt ejected a continuous stream of hot, frothy cum that flowed out of her pussy, pushing out even from around the obstruction of deanna’s driving fist.

“yes, that’s it! Cum you fuck, cum you slut! Cum, you fucking whore, cum!” deanna shrieked wildly, her beautiful face alive with hate and excitement, her eyes shining with the sense of victory. In her battles with jannette, this was the first time that she felt truly and decisively in control of her enemy.

For almost five minutes, deanna pulled orgasm after orgasm out of her hated enemy, sucking viciously on jannette’s clit even as she caressed and manipulated jannette’s aching tits and worked her fist in the mistress’ convulsing twat like a massive dildo. Jannette screamed and screamed, her body slick with sweat and cum, her back arching in passion until, finally, she collapsed, sobbing and gasping.

Panting, heaving with excitement and arousal, deanna released jannette, pulling her fist out of the woman’s twat and releasing the mistress’ clit from her sucking mouth and lips. She fell back to sit on her ass, her chest quivering with her heavy breathing. Deanna’s pussy was leaking. Her arousal felt like a fever.

Moaning, sobbing with rage and passion, jannette rolled over onto her stomach and started to crawl away, trying to retreat. She trailed a line of cum, leaking from her pussy, onto the carpet. This was not over, she swore to herself, but she knew she had lost a major battle and she needed time and distance to regroup.

“where do you think you’re going, you little fuck?” deanna snarled. The blonde crawled after the retreating brunette and grabbed the woman by her ankles. Deanna pulled jannette’s legs wide apart and then, still gripping the brunette’s ankles, sat back on her ass, spreading her own legs. She threw one of her legs over jannette’s back and slipped the other under jannette and down the front of the brunette’s torso. Deanna pulled jannette into the fork of her legs. The women’s wet, hot cunts slammed together with a liquid slap, thick, fat pieces of fuckmeat merging, gash to gash, fuckhole locking and sucking at fuckhole, sealing into one steaming mass of sensual pleasure. The women screamed in shared delight.

Jannette moaned in excruciating pleasure and found her second wind as her cunt sealed and sucked to deanna’s succulent meat. Deanna was filled with raging lust. Deanna began pounding her pussy into jannette’s hot cunt; jannette thrust back just as vigorously. The two women resumed fucking each other furiously. Soon, both women were panting, moaning and groaning in pleasure, riding and ravaging each other in full abandon, pounding cunt to cunt, then locking and grinding viciously, before pounding again. The grunting, moaning and screaming went on for some time. The women’s bodies dripped with sweat as they fought, their engorged tits bounced angrily. They came almost simultaneously, spraying each other with hot ejaculate. The women rammed their cunts together as hard and deep as they could and kept grinding and grinding, soaking twat to twat, forcing every orgasm that they could out of each other. They kept going at it on and on until, finally, they were done. The women fell on the floor, deanna falling onto her back, jannette collapsing onto her stomach and compressing her massive tits into the carpet. The women panted hard. They moaned in mutual ecstasy and exhaustion.

After a while, deanna slowly disengaged her wet pussy from jannette’s dripping, sucking cunt and disentangled her legs from jannette’s sprawled limbs. She crawled up to jannette and slowly turned the brunette beauty over onto her back. Deanna smiled down at jannette’s delicious body. Jannette looked up at deanna through glazed eyes. The brunette’s black hair was a sweaty mess, fanned out around her head like a ragged halo. Her beautiful tits lolled on her chest, wobbling tiredly, yet still unspeakably alluring. Her body was wet and glistening in the dim light. Her thighs were slightly apart, her soaking pussy trickling spent cum.

Deanna pushed aside her own intense exhaustion and felt some of her insatiable sexual energy slowly coming back. Her wet blonde hair hung limply on either side of her face. Her tits hung like twin cannonballs from her chest, thick golden globes topped by camel-brown nipples. She reached out and fondled and squeezed jannette’s thick tits, until their nipples were rock-hard again. She pushed jannette’s sticky thighs apart, then crawled over jannette’s prone body, holding herself off of the other woman. She found jannette’s hands and intertwined their fingers, holding jannette’s arms down on either side of her lush body. Deanna slowly, vindictively, lowered her naked body onto jannette’s perfect form. She covered jannette from tits to clits, groaning with pleasure as her breasts pancaked on jannette’s luscious rack, as their bellies flattened together, as their naked cuntlips squashed and their rock-hard sex nubs throbbed hard into each other.

Jannette moaned as their flesh united again. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, the sensual contact momentarily overwhelming her exhausted senses. Deanna chuckled viciously and then slammed her cunt down on jannette’s fuckmeat. Deanna laughed, an evil smirk of triumph on her gorgeous face. She worked her hips, working her pussy around and around on jannette’s slick, naked twat, grinding her clit down onto jannette’s still rock-hard clit, pinning the brunette’s sexhorn with her own. Waves of intense pleasure radiated from the women’s intersecting clitoral nubs, causing their bodies to tremble with erotic sensations.

“you’re mine, you fucking cunt. You’re finally mine,” deanna whispered, nose to nose and lip to lip with her enemy.

“fuck you, you fucking skank,” jannette gasped. “i’ll never submit to a dirty little cuntsucker like you.”

“you don’t have any choice, you filthy slut,” deanna smirked. “i’m going to ride you until you break, you whore!”

deanna drove her swollen clit down into her enemy’s fuck trough, sliding the engorged nub all the way up until it rammed hard into the base of jannette’s clit. Jannette moaned uncontrollably and began to fight back, working her clit back against deanna’s, until it was head to head with deanna’s attacking sexhorn. The women snarled and growled at each other, then locked into a passionate, savage kiss as their engorged clits struggled, two sexual weapons joined in final, vicious combat. Their clits flicked up and down, back and forth, driving both women crazy with lust. Deanna and jannette’s arms remained extended at their sides, hands locked and squeezing, limbs thrashing, as their passion built. Deanna realized that jannette was not as defeated as she had thought. The brunette matched her thrust for thrust, clit stroke for clit stroke. The sound of taut bellies slapping rhythmically echoed in the office, occasionally punctuated by the sound of hot, wet cunts slamming and sucking. The women broke their angry kiss and rested cheek to cheek, gasping angrily. Eyes closed, their erotic moaning grew louder and louder. Deanna and jannette fucked and fucked, each woman determined to finally conquer her enemy. Their naked, sweat-soaked bodies moved as one, long undulating wave of pure sensual delight. Their massive tits crushed each other flat, throbbing and pulsing as firm flesh struggled against firm flesh.

The pleasure built and built, both women’s cries of sensual delight growing louder and more desperate as each sought to outlast and outfuck the other. They held back the building sexual fire in their cores, their bodies trembling with erotic energy. As she pumped and writhed against the incredible body of the overheated bitch beneath her, deanna realized that the orgasm she and jannette were fucking each other towards was going to be the most intense of the night. She realized that their sexual power had built up during the course of their struggle and that a massive explosion of erotic power had been waiting inside of them, waiting for the moment to go off. Deanna slowed her thrusts, working her hips and ass harder, trying to grind jannette into a submissive orgasm without going off herself. But jannette slowed her answering thrusts to meet deanna’s pace, keeping their clits glued and working against each other, keeping their rippling bellies and throbbing tits flat and tight against each other. The women struggled, lost in a sensual miasma of erotic heat and slick sweat.

Deanna released jannette’s hands and seized the brunette on either side of her head, pulling her wet, black hair, glaring down into the woman’s angry blue eyes. Jannette grabbed deanna’s ass and fucked back hard against the blonde, but she soon buried her hands in deanna’s hair and pulled her rival into a tongue-twisting, savagely brutal kiss. Even as the women’s mouths and tongues fought, jannette wrapped her arms around deanna’s nude form and, with a grunt of effort, slowly rolled the blonde onto her side. Deanna grunted loudly as she brought the roll to a stop; she was not about to lose the advantage of the dominant position in this fight. The women rocked back and forth for a few moments, their mouths locked, their powerful muscles straining. Jannette reached up, grabbed deanna’s sweat-soaked hair, and pulled viciously, with all her strength. Deanna broke their kiss and screamed. She sank her hands into jannette’s hair and pulled just as savagely, but it was too late – she had overbalanced and could not prevent jannette from pushing her over onto her back.

The struggling women thrashed on the ground, neither able to take control of the battle. Their clits disengaged as they rolled back and forth, first one on top then the other. Their hot, flat bellies, their tight, taut tits rubbed and slid in the sensual sweat of their warring bodies. With a snarl, deanna shoved jannette away from her, sending the brunette rolling off towards the couch.

The two women sat up on their asses, glaring at each other hatefully. Their massive tits heaved as they panted, fury and lust etched on their gorgeous, angry faces. Deanna spread her legs wide and presented her aching, dripping, clean-shaven cunt to jannette.

“you’re not getting away, fucker,” deanna breathed. “bring that nasty little girl cunt over here. We’re going to fuck this out, right now.”

her eyes feverish with lust and hate, jannette spread her legs and eagerly pushed herself across the short distance separating her body from deanna’s lush form. With a shared cry, the two women drove their succulent cunts into each other, their fuckmeat slapping together with a wet clap. Deanna and jannette screamed in mutual ecstasy as their clits crushed and locked, hooking together. Their vaginas lined up and mashed hard and tight. Their soft, pink labia meshed like interlocking petals of erotic flowers. Both women pulled hard with their vaginal muscles, sucking each other in, holding each other in an unbreakable fuck grip. Deanna and jannette each grabbed the other’s sweaty thigh. Gripping each other, their asses pumped slow and hard, grinding with all their strength, working in concert with their bucking hips, to drive their cunts deeper and deeper and harder into each other. Their juicy pinks cunts flattened and sealed against each other, the pressure forcing them to spread and fully open to each other. Both women were consumed by the need to sexually destroy the other.

Their grinding, bucking fuck went on and on. The incredible pleasure that had been building in their bodies before they had rolled apart soon reestablished itself. Deanna and jannette trembled with erotic tension. Their equally beautiful tits rocked and bounced as their bodies worked against each other. Their moans and cries of erotic joy and hate merged and harmonized. The two struggling women closed their eyes, threw back their heads, and screamed out in sexual rage as they fought, cunt to cunt, clit to clit, their genitals fused and merged, joined with unbearable sensations of wetness, heat and electricity.

Deanna and jannette glared at each other with shared sexual need and hate. They leaned back to give each other even deeper access to their enflamed cunts. Scissor-locked, they gripped each other’s thighs and pumped even harder, fucking and fucking relentlessly, fucking each other to greater and greater levels of erotic delight. Their perfect bodies trembled with sexual tension.

The women felt the end approaching. Their whimpers and cries of erotic bliss signaled the massive impending orgasms building inside both women. Jannette sat up, reaching for deanna. Deanna pulled the brunette in closer. The women moaned in joy as their massive tits mashed, nipple to nipple, then slid and rolled against each other in sensual delight. Their hot bellies flattened against each other. The women writhed, rubbing and grinding their bodies together, struggling in this final showdown to drive their rival over the orgasmic edge first. The women wrapped one leg over their rival’s hip. Deanna seized jannette’s rippling ass; jannette eagerly returned the grip. The women rested nose to nose, forehead to forehead, their thick, sweaty hair tangling as their bodies bounced and rocked in time to the mutual fucking, their hot breath mixing as they panted and gasped

“you goddamned fucking whore,” jannette groaned at her blonde rival. The pressure in her loins, the fire in her belly, the delicious tension in her tits, was absolutely unbearable and she knew she would explode in the most intense orgasm of the night very soon.

“you dirty, filthy fucking slut,” deanna moaned in reply. She struggled to control herself as the promise of unbelievable ecstasy ate away at the last of her self-control. The intense shame of losing yet another sexual battle to jannette was the only thing that had kept her from exploding in orgasmic bliss already. But she knew she could not last much longer. Her clit was throbbing uncontrollably, every erogenous zone in her body felt like it was on fire, her muscles were quivering with unreleased sexual power.

The women whispered obscenities at each other, then locked in a deep, passionate kiss, their tongues sliding together sensuously, then wrapping together and struggling to overcome and dominate each other. The women moaned in shared bliss, their fingers sinking more deeply into the other’s firm ass, their bodies writhing and grinding and thrusting harder and harder, both desperate to force the other into a submissive orgasm. Spit flowed between their locked mouths, dribbling down their cheeks. Tears flowed from their tightly closed eyes as the sexual sensations wracking their grinding bodies grew too great to restrain.

Jannette started to come first, the orgasm starting deep in cunt, radiating out from her engorged clit, then filling her belly and surging outwards like a super-nova. Hot cum shot out of her convulsing pussy. A long, rolling wave of orgasms rippled through her incredible body, leaving her nearly unconscious. Saliva drooled from her mouth, which remained firmly joined with deanna’s. Her clit throbbed and twitched against deanna’s engorged shaft and brought deanna to orgasm almost simultaneously. Deanna shrieked inside of their locked mouths and bit down on jannette’s mouth to try to hold off the orgasmic ecstasy but only succeeded in causing jannette to buck her clit to deanna’s sex rod even harder. Deanna felt her genitals soak with heat and explode with electricity as her orgasm started deep, deep in her pussy, moving outward in a series of shattering quakes that left her legs jerking and hips heaving. With their hands gripping each other’s rippling asses and buried in their sweat-soaked hair, both women bucked and strained against the other, milking out cum to the last drop. Hot ejaculate flowed between their straining, grinding bodies, soaking their interlocked thighs, forcing itself into their locked and sealed vaginal canals, filling both women with a liquid heat. Screaming with the pain and anguish of coming together, the women clung to each other and writhed and jerked in each other’s arms, pulling hair and biting each other’s necks and shoulders in the agony of sexual ecstasy.

For the next several minutes, the excruciating pleasure continued until, finally, the waves of orgasms began to subside. The sobbing, panting rivals kissed deeply. Totally exhausted, the two women collapsed backwards, their legs still scissored, their twitching pussies locked together. The intersection of their bodies was soaked with lubrication and creamy cum. Under them, the carpet was damp with juice. Their spent pussy lips remained joined, kissing wetly

for some time, the women lay this way, pressed together twat to twat, their beautiful bodies soaked and dripping with sweat and cum. After almost half an hour, deanna forced herself to sit up. She stared down her luscious, sexually spent body at her unbelievable rival. Jannette did not stir. The brunette seemed absolutely sexually exhausted and unconscious.

Smiling grimly, deanna extricated herself from between jannette’s wet thighs. Drawing on her last strength, deanna spun herself around and slowly lowered her face to jannette’s dripping, heat-soaked pussy. She licked the fat, beautiful cuntlips of her enemy, then inserted her index and middle fingers and ran them up the groove of jannette’s cunt and scooped out a dollop of cum. She eagerly licked her fingers clean. Deanna sat back on her haunches and smiled down at jannette’s beautiful, ravaged body. The bitch was beaten, deanna decided, at least for now.

Staggering to her feet, deanna lurched across the room to the chair where she had deposited her bag, just inside the door. She retrieved her phone and made her way back to jannette’s sprawled body. She used the index and middle fingers of her left hand to spread jannette’s pussy lips as she used her right to take pictures of the other woman’s cum-soaked genitals. She took another series of pictures of jannette’s swollen tits and then another of the woman’s entire naked body. Smiling, she sent all of the photos to her own email account and cc’ed jannette.

Deanna recovered her skirt and blouse from the floor. She picked up her wet thong and put it in her bag, along with jannette’s thong. She wanted a trophy of this night. She folded her jacket under her arm and picked up her high heels by the straps. She was in no condition to wear either underwear or heels. The sweat on her body was already soaking through her silk blouse. She could still feel the dampness between her legs.

Deanna looked at the clock on the wall. It was about 4:30 am. She and jannette had been fuckfighting for almost six hours.

Deanna smiled. She was exhausted; her tits and her pussy were sore and hot, her body stank of sex and sweat and was still wet with both. But she did not mind at all. She had fucked her enemy into oblivion. She had avenged herself on jannette, at least for now. In two nights, she would meet the brunette whore cunt to cunt, clit to clit, and tit to tit for the last time, to decide which of them was the dominant bitch.

For now, deanna had proven to be more woman than jannette could handle, and that would do for tonight.

To be continued:
    magnificent art work thank you !

Junior Hostboard Member saiyan29's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

again the nature of their relationship eclipsing their relationship with the man is nice.

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Only thing I can actually say is: wow

Will you write the end anytime soon?
    Last edited by AegonHentaryen; April 13th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zoulou View Post
    Only think i can actually say is: wow

Will you write the end anytime ?
    Dear Zoulou,

Thanks!

Yes, I've already started work on the final chapter in this story. It is second on my "to do" list and I hope to have it done by the end of the summer, right after "New Girl."

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Oh perfect thanks for your answer ! keep it up

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Ok so wanted to post my thoughts on this. Sorry for double post.

For me this is the best story on the forum. If you guys want to sexfight to see whos the best writter thats your problem ^^
    I think that in this kind of stories, we need to have another point of view. In this story the husband had some sex scenes with his wife where she learned that she was really close to Jannette. What could have been great is to see the husband having his affair with Janette too, i think it was in the prologue that Jannette says that she'll get her morning fuck with him. That was a good opportunity to have a husbandXJanette scene so we can read the husband thoughts on who's better etc.
    Maybe it's kind off subject for some people, but hey, aren't they fighting to know who's the better fuck, so isn't logical to get a guy involved at some point ?
    And on other hand it can be good for the reader as it can break the long pussy bumping tity crushing tirade.

Anyway really want to read the next chapter, loving Deanna and still can't decide if i'd pick her over Jannette.

Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This story is my favorite and yes will be nice if Robert put more fire in rivals war
    Decision belongs a great writer JB57
    Hope he not take bad a small suggestion from now and then which came from my hart fire
    Quality take's time so I must be more patient
    Ard

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Zoulou is right.

As a small branch off scene or chapter to a number of wife vs mistress stories here on the board. I think it would
    add to the story. To read about the cheating husband having sex with the other woman, so that he can compare the
    two women.
    But, all in all - it is up to the writer, of the story.
    To me, to add a little zip to one of these type stories. Would be if the wife witnesses her husband having sex with the
    other woman, and or. The other woman witnesses the husband having sex with his wife - after the wife vs mistress
    tit/sex fight.

In a wife vs the other woman type story. It would be cool if the wife was there the vary first time her husband and the
    other woman first meet. And the wife, herself finds this other woman super, super hot.
    In the back of her mind, she hopes this woman - does have a affair with her husband. Giving her a reason to go
    after this other woman - herself woman to woman. Then a new rivalry is born.

I know, this husband/other woman working together story line has been in a number of stories here.
    But, I think there are other ways these wife vs the other woman theme stories can start.
    A good one is JB57's story - Hot Tub Parties.

Thanks JB57.
    Last edited by dwcole; July 2nd, 2017 at 09:33 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member Sharma786Aman's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Superb Story Thank u

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast