Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Teresa's stakes, part 1

Merry Christmas to everyone! Okay, a bit early for that... But in any case, here's the follow-up to A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Jon's Pervy Dream, which ended just as Teresa was announcing the stakes at her place. Once again, I owe a debt to Jon Grey, on whose works this story, and much of the tit-to-tit action below, is based. I do not own BFS, merely do my best to keep the series alive.

This is the first part of the stakes, part two will follow as soon as I have time to write it. Enjoy!

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Teresa's stakes, part 1

I felt a knot in my stomach as Tiff knocked on the door. It was Saturday evening, and the moment we'd been dreading all week was at hand. My girlfriend had already explained that the stakes she and Teresa had agreed to didn't entail anything too outrageous, but I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. She probably didn't think that the stakes with Sabrina or Amanda had been all that outrageous either! Then again, even I had to admit that after witnessing what had happened to Connie and Dan after the blonde's fight with Tamera, anything seemed tame in comparison.

Tiffany was wearing a fairly long coat, which was appropriate for the chill night, but still exposed a hint of her full breasts to me. She looked contemplative and had her beautiful eyes cast down, but straightened up quickly as the door began to open. It revealed a curvy brown-haired girl with a cute, round face and an even more impressive cleavage. Teresa smiled warmly at us. "Great timing, we're just ready to go." Tiff and I quickly glanced at each other, unable to hide the confusion on our faces. "We?" Tiffany asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I thought I'd bring my previous boob-conquest along as well," Teresa grinned, obviously enjoying our bafflement as she showed us in. Her big jugs shook pleasantly inside the tight sweater, and I realised she probably wasn't wearing any bra. The brunette's light olive-skinned boobs looked softer than my girlfriend's big orbs, but as their epic fight had clearly demonstrated, there was an undeniable density to the latina's heavy yet supple boobs. I tried not to stare at the pillowy flesh on display, and was glad to notice that Teresa's eyes were firmly on my girlfriend.

"Bonnie's here for some extra training. She's obviously got some pretty damn tightly-packed tits, but she just doesn't quite know how to use 'em" the brunette explained, and added quickly "Not yet, at least. But as they say, practice makes perfect - and who'd be better to practice with than our little tit-queen Tiffany." Teresa laughed. My girlfriend was just about to say something, when the latina continued. "Yeah, I know, you've already been giving her some pointers. But there's only so much you can learn from theory. And tonight, Bonnie's going to get some good-old practical education." As she finished the sentence, I noticed a slender figure emerge from the bedroom. I quickly found myself transfixed by the redhead?s delicate curves. She was wearing only a thin light-blue teddy, which clung tightly to her firm curves. That amazing, perky set stood high on Bonnie's pale chest, and her nipples were clearly visible through the transparent garment. I carefully traced my gaze downwards, and took in the girl's gentle hips, leading to a very tight, round ass. Teresa had once told the redhead that she should model, and I found myself agreeing with the brunette's assessment wholeheartedly.

"Hey guys," Bonnie greeted a bit shyly from the doorway. "And sorry for not giving you any heads up Tiff, I didn't know who it was until you arrived." Bonnie explained while biting her lip nervously. "It's okay Bonnie," Tiffany assured her with a friendly smile "no harm done. I was actually expecting something a lot worse than a training session". Teresa snorted loudly, "Don't say that just yet, Tiff, you don't know what else I've got in store for the evening!" She smiled again, and took our jackets like a good hostess. Tiffany gave me a quick look and shrugged.

Bonnie, Tiff and I slowly made our way to the living room, and I took the opportunity to appreciate the redhead's beautifully curved ass as the walked in front of me, her hips swaying gently. ?Sit down, and enjoy the show, Jon,? Tiff whispered as she carefully unclasped her bra while keeping the shirt still on.

I did as I was told and watched the two girls quietly start to remove their tops. Tiffany's came off first, her firm globes jiggling just enough for my distraction. Tiff's round flesh settled high on her chest, and I grinned as I watched my girlfriend's big boobs spring free. She cupped them, pushing her boobs up and together before dropping them. The lack of a definite shake made me stare, and as I pulled my hungry eyes away, I saw Bonnie looking closely, too, her pretty nips hardening visibly.

?Let's see your cute little titties,? Tiffany cooed with a grin. Bonnie laughed and popped the garment off, letting her breasts come free. As those hard, firm breasts bounced into view, I could see that Tiffany had her by almost a full cup size; a noticeable difference, but not as substantial a gap as one might have thought. The redhead sighed as she cupped her pert globes, which were noticeably pale. They hardly moved at all, and the look on Tiffany's face tightened, almost imperceptibly. Bonnie's tits were only a handful, but they sat perfectly on her chest. I watched the redhead's firm boobs stand out almost impossibly, jutting out perkily at Tiffany. My girl's own tits jiggled sexily enough, but quite clearly, the tight glands of the redhead seemed to have the firmness advantage.

?Okay, since this is technically a training session, and not a proper match, there won't be any actual stakes. Well, not unless the loser wants to reward her vanquisher afterwards, anyway,? Teresa noted as she walked up to the girls, and continued ?But you can be sure that sooner or later, Tiffany's tits will get their fair share of the proverbial humble pie." My girlfriend pouted at that, and Teresa grinned back. "Just remember, I own your big, bouncy tits tonight. And right now, I want them to be bounced around by Bonnie's perky set." Tiffany nodded, and smiled at Bonnie reassuringly. "Show me what you've got, Red."

"Whenever you're ready" Teresa instructed from the side. The redhead took a deep breath, and lightly pushed her firm boobs forward, her nipples brushing the bottom of Tiffany's jugs. After a brief pause, the girls thrust forward at the same time. Both felt the firm and dense flesh of their rival against their breasts, but only one set remained almost entirely unyielding. Tiffany's breasts pushed inward, but soon met a point where they held the rest of their shape. My girlfriend groaned as she felt a pair of tits even firmer than her own press into those proud breasts, Bonnie's pert boobs digging into the softer flesh of Tiffany's set. Clearly, the redhead's tits were just as hard as they looked. My mind flashed back to Tiff's titfight with Cassie, where my girlfriend's full pair had eventually crushed her opponent's firm boobs. Of course, that was before Tiff had had her big boobs flattened by Michelle, and now by Teresa.

Tiffany didn't let much of a look cross her face, but pushed down with her bigger tits. Bonnie grunted as she felt the weight of her opponent's breasts on hers. Neither pair of tits budged much, but Bonnie's set again moved less. The two girls kept their tits pressed together, and shifted slightly from side to side. I noticed that Bonnie was mirroring Tiff's movements, and continued to grind, shifting her chest left and right. Tiffany kept moving her big boobs over and around the other girl?s perky boobs. Both pairs seemed to shift only a little, keeping much of the original shape even as the contact increased. I watched the tops of Bonnie's firm pair dent as Tiffany's boobs flattened somewhat more from below. The same happened when contact was made from any direction.

Tiffany thrust forward a bit, landing a solid blow to Bonnie's right breast. Still, I noted how the girl's flesh didn't seem to jiggle as much as Tiff's did. My girlfriend looked down, almost as if she was checking her tits' resistance. They held, and that little confirmation was all she needed as she thrust forward again. Bonnie grunted as my girl unleashed a volley of blows, trying to pull the redhead into them by wrapping her arms around the girl's neck. Bonnie seemed stunned, and actually let out a yelp when Tiffany's boobs met hers dead on during one of the blows. Tiffany felt it, too, and immediately set out to pulverizing Bonnie's set.

Unfortunately for my girlfriend, the redhead reacted fast, wrapping her slender arms around Tiffany's back and pulling hard. Tiff's eyes widened as she felt the impossibly hard tits of the modelesque redhead push into her round boobs. Bonnie began grinding with her full torso, forcing Tiff backwards with her body and planting her tits into Tiffany's with carefully engineered twists of her shoulders. My girlfriend's bigger tits shook and shifted, while no noticeable movement occurred in Bonnie's, save for some nice, enticing jiggling from both pairs of firm breasts. ?She's got such nice tits, doesn't she?? Teresa said, grinning. Tiffany grunted in affirmative. "Why don't you show Tiff just how firm they are? Grind her big floppy jugs a bit," the latina encouraged.

The redhead did just that, first leaning back and then quickly pushing her pert chest into Tiff's. My girlfriend groaned as her big, round orbs felt Bonnie's boobs invading their space. Bonnie immediately began a small, circular grinding motion, seemingly avoiding any nipple to nipple contact and pushing Tiff's thick tits around. ?Shit,? Tiffany muttered. I saw my girlfriend's hands try to move up to Bonnie's shoulders, but as she released the latter's forearms, Bonnie made the move first and laid her palms on Tiffany's shoulders. When my girlfriend tried to pull Bonnie closer, the red-haired girl's hands halted Tiff's efforts. I realized quickly that Bonnie's strategy allowed her to grind her tits over and around Tiff's boobs while she shook her chest. I was impressed by the thought, but worried for my girlfriend as she winced and grunted. "You're not the only one who's been giving little Bonnie here some tips," Teresa smiled smugly. "Let's see if she's learned anything."

Both pairs of breasts met in the middle, jockeying for position between the two women. Tiffany's jiggled and pushed in slightly, while the redhead's firm boobs seemed to hold their shape. Bonnie leaned back just for a moment, and struck, sending her perky tits against Tiffany's. Tiff moaned as she felt the redhead's incredibly firm sets slam into her mammaries, and Bonnie repeated the motion. I watched Tiffany's heavy orbs balloon from the impact, though they regained their shape quickly. They were still shaking when Bonnie landed another blow, sending her left tit into Tiffany's left breast by swinging her chest. Tiffany's left breast slapped into her right, causing both to ripple. "Yeah Bonnie, that's it," Theresa cheered the redhead on, "Now use your firm boobs to spear that jiggly set!"

Another solid blow shook Tiff's tits, bouncing her flesh momentarily. The redhead stabbed forward again, and her left breast thumped against Tiffany's right, while her right breast just glanced my girlfriend's left. Tiffany didn't make a sound, instead slamming back. Both women groaned as their flesh met straight on, sending ripples through both pairs. I shifted in my seat, trying to get comfortable. Tiffany's next shot sent Bonnie's boobs up and back again, her flesh obviously beginning to feel the fight as they became an angry red. Despite the discoloration, the redhead's smaller breasts still didn't shake much, even being pushed up by my girlfriend's amazing globes, and Bonnie quickly responded by slamming forward so that her pert breasts burrowed into Tiff's full, heavy tits.

?Oh fuck,? Tiffany gurgled. Her tits folded around the redhead's invading pair, but slowly shifted back, and almost seemed to push against Bonnie's perky boobs. Sweat was starting to show on both women's chests. Tiffany swore, but slammed her arms around Bonnie's biceps. Soon their breasts were mashed against each other, and I wondered with some concern, given the incredible firmness of Bonnie's tits, how Tiffany's rounder pair would hold up. Teresa and I watched for some time as Bonnie and Tiffany tried to push the other pair of tits off her foe's chest. Tiffany pushed up when she felt her tits slip under Bonnie's, while holding Bonnie so the redhead couldn't lean back. Bonnie's tits looked distorted, pushed up, when Tiffany was able to gain the advantage. When Bonnie was able to slip her tits down, she simply pushed forward, using her tits as spears. I watched, uncomfortable, when Tiffany's full breasts seemed to fold around Bonnie's firm cones. They shifted and struggled for some time, my eyes never leaving the scene. Bonnie was staring at their straining chests as well, and with a hungry look. She had an almost predatory smile on her pretty face. "I hope you don't mind if I flatten your cute pillowy jugs, Tiff." Teresa laughed at that, and Tiffany winced a bit as the redhead ground her set deeper into my girlfriend's big boobs, but then smirked back "Not at all Bonnie, but you'll have to earn it."

Bonnie pulled hard, and Tiff's tits ballooned slightly. Tiffany let out a low groan. The redhead pulled in again, and this time Tiffany's tits were shoved from the center out. ?Fuck,? Tiffany whispered. "Like this, you mean?" Bonnie asked innocently. Thesesa whistled in the background. "Way to go, Red! See, Tiff's tits aren't all that, slap her jugs around a bit and they flatten like any other set." And as much as I wanted to deny it, the latina did look to be right. Tiffany's big boobs were definitely yielding a lot of real estate to the redhead's firmer pair.

My girlfriend recovered quickly, however, and was soon retaliating. She slammed her dense mammaries forward, hoping to let her opponent get a taste of her own medicine by invading those perky little boobs. Bonnie realized just a second too late what was going on, and the redhead's eyes closed as she winced from the blow. Bonnie's firm boobs pushed out in a solid wave from the impact, and Tiffany grinned as she saw the discomfort etched on her coworker's face. ?Oh, I think that'll leave a mark, Bonnie,? Tiff said, laughing.

She repeated the move, gripping the redhead and slamming forward. Both women obviously felt the impact, but my girlfriend remained aggressive, sliding her tits under Bonnie's pair and pushing up. Bonnie's tits, finally, were shifting noticeably. Tiffany slid her tits down and over the redghead's, causing the flesh on both girls' chests to slide and slip around the other. Tiffany's boobs slipped to the left, allowing Bonnie to pull her shoulders, bringing her own tits over my girl's firm pair. As I watched, Bonnie's tits momentarily took over, the small, pert globes positioning themselves atop Tiffany's healthy flesh. My girlfriend pushed against the redhead's firm tits, forcing both pairs to bend and morph. Each action caused the respective pairs of breasts to undulate, shifting, and molding around the other pair.

Tiffany kept grinding away at her coworker's perky boobs. Bonnie grunted as she tried to pull away, but Tiff used her opponent's wrists to pull the redhead closer. Soon, Bonnie's tits seemed to almost disappear into my girlfriend's big jugs, and Tiffany's pair spread out slightly. Both women were breathing heavily, and the slip-slap sound of sweating breasts filled the room. Even Teresa had gotten quiet as she watched Tiff and Bonnie battle, surprised at the intensity of the fight.

Tiffany kept her tits burrowing into the redhead's chest, trying to force the firmness from them. Bonnie bucked, but Tiffany, leaning over her, held the leverage, and forced more and more of her heavy set into her opponent's smaller pair. She then started pushing from the left, forcing her dense boobs into Bonnie's rack. Bonnie grunted while Tiffany ground her set in deeper, sliding back to push her own teats into Bonnie's. With each movement, flesh spilled out, then fell back in, undulating as the two pairs of breasts remained in contact. My girlfriend yelped suddenly as Bonnie responded by drilling her tits into Tiffany's bigger set, and both women pulled away, rubbing their boobs.

Tiffany, however, seemed determined to bring the fight to a close. She quickly stepped forward and slammed her heavy set against the younger girl's reddening boobs. Bonnie's pair splayed across her chest, and the redhead grunted as her perky but sore tits quivered and were mashed against her ribcage by Tiffany's larger boobs. She tried sending her firm set from below in a quick stab, but Tiff was waiting for a counter. She brought her heavy chest down, and Bonnie moaned loudly, feeling the powerful blow fall hard on her tits and completely flatten them from the top. The redhead's waist bent as she struggled to avoid the pressure of my girlfriend's impressive pair. It had gotten quite clear who the more experienced fighter was. Now desperate, Bonnie tried wrapping her arms around Tiffany, and pulled her in roughly, evidently trusting her firm set to be able to outgrind my girlfriend's bigger chest.

But as Bonnie tried to force her perky boobs once again into Tiffany's, she noticed they were no longer having the desired effect. Tiffany responded by thrusting forward, and it seemed as though Bonnie's tits flattened more at the point of meeting, compressing at the tip as my girlfriend's set forced her flesh to the sides. Bonnie tried to step away, but my girlfriend's arms suddenly tightened, and Tiff shoved her tits back into the redhead's tenderized rack, dipping just below to push them toward Bonnie's surprised face. ?Oh damn!? Bonnie gasped. Tiffany's bigger, rounder pair was now flattening her hard tits. I felt my cock lurch as I watched Tiff begin shifting her feet from side to side, alternating the points of pressure into the redhead's trapped boobs. Bonnie's smaller set seemed to be softening quickly. Tiff let her slightly reddened breasts push into the younger girl's tenderized rack, angling so the impact slowly pushed her opponent's vulnerable tits outward. Bonnie's flesh once again splashed out, held there my girl's firm breasts as Tiff began slowly rolling her torso, grinding the redhead's cute little tits away.

Judging from the satisfied smile on Tiffany's face, she had the fight in hand. The redhead was not prepared for her perky breasts to give in, but they did, and the accompanying pain forced her to moan as Tiffany continued to ground her big tits into the loser's yielding chest. My girlfriend sighed as she felt her tits simply overwhelm the redhead's at the end, her own breasts retaining their shape as they entered the now flattened tits of her coworker. "There you go Bonnie, they're all nice and soft now," Tiff pointed out with a slight grin.

I took in my girlfriend's victory with a sense of relief. I'd feared that maybe her recent loss to Teresa had taken it's toll on her big jugs, or maybe just weakened her mentally, but clearly that wasn't the case. And as I watched, I could tell the match was over. The redness in Bonnie's pancaking tits was impossible to hide, and the fight had gone out of her. The redhead stopped moving, gazing at her defeated chest with a disappointed look. She saw her beautiful breasts simply yield to the stronger set. "Oh wow, Tiff, I give. You flattened me. Your amazing boobs were too much for my weak little ones" Bonnie said sadly. Tiffany seemed to accept her surrender without any malice. "Thanks Bonnie. Good job by the way, you almost had me there for a while. There aren't many girls that could grind me out, but your tight tits are definitely an exception" my girlfriend smiled, looking like a proud mentor. Bonnie preened at that, pushing her tenderized but still undeniably gorgeous set out at us. Both Tiff and Teresa laughed at the redhead's antics, and I tried, without much success, not to stare too openly. Apparently there were no hard feelings after the fight.

"Congrats, Tiff, and thanks for the demonstration. Your legendary set sure gave Bonnie's perky little boobs a good workout," Teresa said, smiling. She cupped my girlfriend's big orbs, admiring the dense flesh while she bounced Tiffany's boobs gently. Tiff grunted as she felt the latina squeeze her heavy glands, and then work her fingers to the base, giving my girl's full pair a shake. ?Mmm,? Tiff moaned, throwing her head back and enjoying the brunette's manipulations. Teresa hefted the pair once more and dropped them, watching as the flesh wobbled gently on my girlfriend's chest. "Damn these are nice," she said, kissing both round breasts lightly. "Almost makes me want to crush them again." The latina gave Tiffany a self-satisfied smile, and let go of her big set as if it was a toy she'd gotten bored with. I tried to stay calm, slightly ashamed that I found watching my girl's humiliation so enticing, and reminded myself that the brunette wasn't doing anything that Tiff hadn't done to countless other girls herself.

As Bonnie and my girlfriend were putting their tops back on, I took great pleasure in admiring how the redhead's previously unmoving set jiggled sexily under the fabric of her shirt. Tiffany's boobs looked a bit redder than usual, but stood high on her chest and didn't bounce much more than they normally did. Teresa didn't seem very put off by Bonnie's loss, and I realised that she was probably expecting Tiffany's tits to prevail all along. I wondered what the curvacious latina had planned out for my girl, when she volunteered exactly that information.

"Here's the deal, Tiff. We can now move on to the spoils of war. You know, you'll get to first lick my superior boobs, then my pussy, and when Jon's all ready to go, he'll blow his load on your loser tits. I might even call my boyfriend Jason to come here and to do the same, if I'm feeling especially kinky. I know he'd love it. Winner gets worshipped, loser gets humiliated. Regular stuff. Or..." Teresa trailed off dramatically. Tiffany didn't seem like she was looking forward to the 'regular stuff', and now had a hopeful look in her eyes. "Or... you can fight another match. A proper one. Against a different opponent. Nope, not me." Teresa quickly smirked, having read my girlfriend's mind. I noticed that Bonnie looked just as surprised as Tiffany, and was watching the other girls with her mouth hanging slightly open. Her face was still a bit red from hearing Teresa's vivid description of the option A, and the shade closely matched that of her unmistakably sore tits.

Teresa didn't seem to notice, and calmly continued to explain the conditions "If you can flatten her tits, you're out. You'll have fullfilled the stakes, and your boobs will be free. The end." Tiffany looked contemplative. Obviously, she'd have a disadvantage in another titfight so soon after the first one, even if her breasts didn't look to be too affected. "And if I don't?", she asked with faked casualness. I could see she was actually a bit nervous. "Well, should you lose to her, she'll join me in humiliating you. You'll show your appreciation to both of us, worship both better sets and so on..." Teresa smiled. She had a wide grin, and was clearly hoping Tiffany would go for the option B. My girlfriend, however, wasn't ready to agree to the brunette's terms just yet. Just who was her opponent going to be? Maybe Gloria wanted payback for having had her own tits fed to her by Tiff? She'd definitely looked mad enough after the stakes. Or maybe Teresa had drafted Chrissy the gym rat and her huge, firm globes to humble my girlfriend's set. I gulped quietly, and felt my already throbbing cock get even harder.

Tiff looked at the smoky brunette appraisingly. "If I'm going to agree to this, Teresa, you're going to have to tell me a bit more about my opponent. I'm assuming she won't have had a titfight this evening?" Teresa nodded. "Yeah, she's fresh." She seemed to sense Tiffany hesitate, and decided to add something. "But you've fought her before. And won pretty soundly." I could see my girlfriend's mind racing, as she considered all the possibilities. "And she's never given me serious trouble?" she asked carefully. Teresa nodded. Tiffany bit her lip, but then straightened her back slightly. At that moment, I knew she'd accept. Tiffany looked up slowly. "I flatten her tits, and we're done?". Teresa, evidently pleased with my girlfriend's choice, beamed and stood up to grab her phone. "Yes, you'll be free to go. But remember, if she wins, you'll have two girls to please." Tiffany simply shrugged, and replied "All or nothing. We have a deal." The latina laughed at that. "Very Vegas of you, Tiff. But you forget, the house always wins."

As the seductive brunette started playing with her phone, I saw Bonnie give Tiff an affectionate hug, though she was careful not to let her tender boobs touch her friend's bigger set. The redhead whispered something in Tiffany's ear, and my girlfriend snorted, trying to suppress a laugh. I was glad the fight hadn't caused any serious rift between them, as I quite liked the slender girl. And her beautiful boobs, of course. Bonnie had definitely improved a lot since her previous fights, and learned how to put those unbelievably hard tits to good use, giving even Tiff some trouble. But obviously her perky set still wasn't a match for my girlfriend's awesome bust. I silently hoped her next opponent's wouldn't be either.

To be continued...

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Teresa's stakes, part 2
    Last edited by Augur; December 27th, 2016 at 10:22 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Teresa's stakes, part

Very well done!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn!!! Great start and great concept!!!!! That was an excellent appetizer!!!!! Something tells me that you are about to put this on all Madden, and wow us with the main course!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Reddd

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love it!!! great work...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    Love it!!! great work...
    Cheers Zara, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

It's a shame Tiffany's coworkers Sarah and Bonnie have fallen off the radar a bit, I'd love to see more of them in the main storyline. Of course, Jon has the horrible problem of having too many excellent characters to choose from...