Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Story Iiea: Mixed cockfight

This idea popped into my head recently.

To avenge his girlfriend's honor, a young man has to face a futanari girl in a cockfight. With hands bound behind their backs, they slap, press and rub their equally large cocks against each other. First to ejaculate is the loser

I picture the man just barely winning after several close calls. He then gets some sexual reward, like a boob job, from his girlfriend.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that idea off my chest. If anyone out there wants to make this into an actual story, they my blessing to do so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story Iiea: Mixed cockfight

I like the sounds of this though I would prefer the man long personally.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hmmm, I have never written anything involving a futanari character, but your idea has peeked my interest. I really like stories with some magic or that involve fantasy characters. I would have to do some research on futanari's and it would be months into the future before I would have time to write a story about this subject. Let's hope that someone else will write such a story soon. (fingers crossed) If nothing appears on the board in a few months, I might visit with you more about it. It's a great idea!!! xoxoxo

Senior Hostboard Member
    Story Iiea: Mixed cockfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know why, but your story idea sounds kind of good - some thing different.

Personally, I'm not into futanari women.

I picture a tie in the cockfight, and if the futanari woman and the guys girlfriend are

built the same, maybe a threesome is in order. Or the futanari woman might have a

girlfriend too. So there might be a woman to woman sex fight along with the cockfight.

Followed by another tie, followed by a foursome. Good idea Swordking.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You may have something like this in mind:

[Guest Writer ? Kashk] What a wrestling match should look like | Futanari Obsession

I would think of a full wrestling match, and not just full frontal frottage as you suggest, and that early oiling in sex fluids be kept out, in favor of the climactic creaming of the winner by the first loser:

Guest Artist - Malphas

You don't have to think of futanari as girlish as the Japanese models above...

Rule 34 - abs anasheya balls big breasts big penis black hair boots bracelet breasts dickgirl fight fighting gauntlets gladiator helmet intersex intersex on intersex large penis monochrome necklace penis shield | 1657383

Since this is an arraged duel, dwcole is right in thinking that both principals should have a witness, the man's girlfriend and the she-male's companion, of whatever gender you chose. That after the duel's end, or during it, tempers flare between the witnesses, and these start a clothes ripping-stripping catfight of their own, is only more food for thought... Neither fight should end before all four have wasted their sexual fluids for the day.

Junior Hostboard Member SteelSaurus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story Idea: Mixed Cockfight

Hmm, I once toyed around with a guy going up against a fairly hung futa girl and jousting to determine who would top who (though it was the first to lose their erection rather than cum). One thing I incorporated was her constantly trash talking him and rubbing her breasts against his chest in an attempt to get him off.

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by agraf74 View Post
    You may have something like this in mind:

[Guest Writer ? Kashk] What a wrestling match should look like | Futanari Obsession

I would think of a full wrestling match, and not just full frontal frottage as you suggest, and that early oiling in sex fluids be kept out, in favor of the climactic creaming of the winner by the first loser:

Guest Artist - Malphas

You don't have to think of futanari as girlish as the Japanese models above...

Rule 34 - abs anasheya balls big breasts big penis black hair boots bracelet breasts dickgirl fight fighting gauntlets gladiator helmet intersex intersex on intersex large penis monochrome necklace penis shield | 1657383

Since this is an arraged duel, dwcole is right in thinking that both principals should have a witness, the man's girlfriend and the she-male's companion, of whatever gender you chose. That after the duel's end, or during it, tempers flare between the witnesses, and these start a clothes ripping-stripping catfight of their own, is only more food for thought... Neither fight should end before all four have wasted their sexual fluids for the day.
    When I posted the Malphas set on my website, I was excited, because I'd never seen anything like it before. It's as intense as an FPZ3D set, yet nowhere near as violent. A lot of people liked it. I've been toying with the idea of a mixed gender fight for a while, but wasn't sure it there was any interest in it. Like AngelDawn30, I want some magic in the fight, increased stamina, copious fluids. I think I'll see what I can do. Anybody not like elves?

If any of you have more specific ideas than what's arleady here (I like the idea of witnesses, too), PM me.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSaurus View Post
    Hmm, I once toyed around with a guy going up against a fairly hung futa girl and jousting to determine who would top who (though it was the first to lose their erection rather than cum). One thing I incorporated was her constantly trash talking him and rubbing her breasts against his chest in an attempt to get him off.
    This sounds nice. Did you complete this story?

Junior Hostboard Member SteelSaurus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    This sounds nice. Did you complete this story?
    Thanks. Though no I don't believe I finished it (I have a lot of abandoned stories). Some along these lines though most were of straight-up MvM cock-fights.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSaurus View Post
    Thanks. Though no I don't believe I finished it (I have a lot of abandoned stories). Some along these lines though most were of straight-up MvM cock-fights.
    Have you ever finished any of them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast