Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapter 1-4

sapphicgirl... My goodness!! Thank you very much for the kind words.... I am delighted that you and your girlfriend are enjoying (with the emphasis on 'joy") reading my writing together. I do try to create characters who seem real.. with emotions and feelings... strengths and weaknesses. All of the 'acts' that you mentioned have been or will be in future stories with my characters. I sincerely appreciate your comments. Thank you. (Hug) And I love y'all too!! xoxoxo ^i^

Junior Hostboard Member sapphicgirl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapter 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    sapphicgirl... My goodness!! Thank you very much for the kind words.... I am delighted that you and your girlfriend are enjoying (with the emphasis on 'joy") reading my writing together. I do try to create characters who seem real.. with emotions and feelings... strengths and weaknesses. All of the 'acts' that you mentioned have been or will be in future stories with my characters. I sincerely appreciate your comments. Thank you. (Hug) And I love y'all too!! xoxoxo ^i^
    You're a love Angel. OMG!!! That's how I describe your amazing stories while I read them.
    Each one is an orgasmic experience and reading them in couple is better.
    We are thinking my girlfriend and I invite a "Circle of Reading" with girlfriends "loving" to share your stories better. Obviously, they are all lesbians and lovers of erotic stories.
    We all love you Angel. You are simply the best!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12