View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariel

11 39.29%
  • Celeste

19 67.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long wait last time between the previews and the release of part 1 of the match between Ariel and Celeste in "Ulterior motives"

I now also don't exactly know when it's next installment will be available, but having seen their previous time-frames, releasing part 1 then another title in between followed up by part 2, I suppose it might be next week.
    So I take a shot again and put up the first preview of the next chapter. Hopefully this time the release will be near.

Again, this is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from xtremefemalefighting.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Hope you enjoy it!

Without further adieu, here is preview numero from part 2 of:
    XFF Ariel X VS Celeste Star ft. Holly “Need to settle this”.

After the girls have freshened up, they changed into the lingerie Holly got them. Showing of their outfits in the bedroom, they start to compare their bodies as well. Stroking bodies, they get all turned up again and start bringing those gorgeous lips together.

Pic010

That’s where Holly chimes is, getting hot from watching those two sexy ladies get it on again. She stimulates Ariel and Celeste to continue their little dispute in showing who is the better woman.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200011

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200012

You don’t have to tell Celeste that twice. She mounts Ariel and start rubbing into her pussy, still in their lingerie.

DSC 0375

DSC 0379

And the trash talk continues.
    Ariel: I love how your pussy is soaking our panties, that feels so good.
    Celeste: I feel the moistness of your pussy coming through.
    A: Oh, it trappes all that wetness.
    C: I suck that pussy juice right out of those f-ing panties. Sweet f-ing pussy juice. Hm… I’m gonna rain right into your mouth.
    A: Hmmm… promises promises…
    C: That is a promise, I am gonna cum on your f-ing face!
    (Well… let’s say Celeste will keep her promise later on )

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200013

DSC 0394

DSC 0402

After that trib session, they want to get closer contact with their nemesis. To feel more of that beautifull body. They start to undress eachother. Naugthy Celeste finds a very sexy way to get rid of Ariel’s panty.

DSC 0420

To be continued…
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Fixing photos

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

re: Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

Whew! (fanning myself)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With those soaking wet panties out of the way, straight access to their wet pussies has become available. And hungry fingers soon find their way to those love holes.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200015

The girls up the ante and soon pussies get penetrated by those expert fingers.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200016

More and more intense the stimulation gets...

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200017

...untill Celeste can?t hold it any longer and gets to taste the fruits of Ariel?s hard work.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200014

After their fingering match, the girls switch to 69, where they can both taste that delicious nectar.

Pic011

Does Ariel?s pussy smell like old fish? or is Celeste desperately trying to lick her opponent to orgasm while she herself is experiencing a massive one?

DSC 0558

A little detail I liked a lot is how the girls tease eachother after an orgasm by blowing cold air into their nemesis?s incredibly sensitive pussy. Causing them to shudder in ecstasy!

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200021

Meanwhile, Holly is watching on the sideline in her chair as her two friends fight it out on the bed. Did I say watching? I meant enjoying the match. Her pussy is so hot she just can?t help herself?

DSC 0573

To be continued...
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 09:06 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ariel decides she needs some extra ‘weapons’ to defeat her opponent. She get’s her dark toned double headed dildo and starts working on Celeste’s pussy with it.

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200018

Celeste resists by squizing her pussy tightly shut,

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200019

causing the dildo to ram right back into Ariel’s hole with some undeniable results...

XFF20ariel20VS20celeste20pt1200020

Ariel cheats a little by secretly holding the dildo into place, so it mainly slides into Celeste's snatch. Naugthy Ariel, these girls do anything to win!

DSC 0660

Ariel is a great expert with tools. Here she's sending Celeste to orgasm heaven with her double headed dildo. What an amazing look as Celeste pulls at her own nipples as she came.

DSC 0645

Great thing I liked about this part, is after Celeste came, she immediately tried to retaliate by f-ing back into Ariel. Only to find herself to be still too sensitive from her orgasm.
    Celeste: Are you f-ing cuming too you f-ing bitch? You f-ing come too!! Ohhhhh my GOD... I can’t do that! (As her body quivers from being overwhelmed by feeling the dildo slide into her as she tried to fuck Ariel.)

But don’t count Celeste out yet. She too uses the little dirty trick to hold the dildo, so it mainly stimulates her opponents pussy. And being rewarded for it…

Pic012

After some back and forth dildo fucking, Celeste pulls out her light toned double headed dildo, and the girls go once again into 69. But this time both armed with tools.

DSC 0704

Is Ariel going to win? Or will Celeste be victorious? Vote on who you think will end on top.

The girls rivalry has an interlude in Strengths and weaknesses, where Celeste encounters hot blonde Adriana!
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 11th, 2016 at 09:22 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys & gals, it seems part 2 is available. You can find it as xff0131. Enjoy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it obvious why I splitted it up instead of having 1 big video? And do you think it was a good thing to do?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am sorry, but I just received an E-mail that my pictures are not allowed on my Google Photos to share with you. I will take them down soon.

If you happen to know a free online place where I can share them again, please let me know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question re: Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    I am sorry, but I just received an E-mail that my pictures are not allowed on my Google Photos to share with you. I will take them down soon.

If you happen to know a free online place where I can share them again, please let me know.
    Again, thanks for the tips on where to host the pictures. Unfortunately, something seems to be wrong. The pictures are small because of the thumbnails and some are angled the wrong way. I will try to find out how to fix it, because on my computer they all are angled correctly.

If anyone has any tips on that angle problem, please let me know.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Ariel decides she needs some extra ?weapons? to defeat her opponent. She get?s her dark toned double headed dildo and starts working on Celeste?s pussy with it.

58e52a479692651

Celeste resists by squizing her pussy tightly shut,

6cc3e8479692660

causing the dildo to ram right back into Ariel?s hole with some undeniable results...

56192f479692666

Ariel cheats a little by secretly holding the dildo into place, so it mainly slides into Celeste's snatch. Naugthy Ariel, these girls do everything to win!

a5f402479692689

Ariel is a great expert with tools. Here she's sending Celeste to orgasm heaven with her double headed dildo. What an amazing look as Celeste pulls at her own nipples as she came.

e78181479692675

Great thing I liked about this part, is after Celeste came, she immediately tried to retaliate by f-ing back into Ariel. Only to find herself to be still too sensitive from her orgasm.
    Celeste: Are you f-ing cuming too you f-ing bitch? You f-ing come too!! Ohhhhh my GOD... I can?t do that! (As her body quivers from being overwhelmed by feeling the dildo slide into her as she tried to fuck Ariel.)

But don?t count Celeste out yet. She too uses the little dirty trick to hold the dildo, so it mainly stimulates her opponents pussy. And being rewarded for it?

f1165a479692711

After some back and forth dildo fucking, Celeste pulls out her light toned double headed dildo, and the girls go once again into 69. But this time both armed with tools.

dfb8b1479692697

Is Ariel going to win? Or will Celeste be victorious? Vote on who you think will end on top.

Another gem for us ! Thx Friend !! I will get this one also !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys, I finally figured out what went wrong with the pictures of both Ulterior motives and Need to settle this. It was the first time using Imagebam and I was unable to figure out what went wrong. Anyhow, got them all fixed and hope you enjoy them.