Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A real cyber texting sexfight

Hey guys!

I got a special treat for yall today. I have a female friend(whom I never meet in real person) who enjoys cyber fighting other women in various fight styles.
    Usually she says there good and there fun to do she enjoys them. Most of the time after when its done she deletes the convos.

But last night she saved this convo cause last night she said was magic. She met this lady for the first time online last night. The results of that meeting were extremely sexual attraction between them with furious finger rubbing on both ends of the keyboard. Both ladies have a strict no seeing IRL(in real life) other cyber catfighting members. They are for the first time very seriously considering breaking that rule to see each other.

My friend granted me to privilege to read there sexual warfare and my jaw just dropped. I couldn't believe what I was reading! I asked her can I please share this with this forum?! She said yes and asked the other lady would it be ok with her and she was ok with it to so I have their consent.

But the ladies did ask please respect there privacy. This is purely for your reading entertainment only. So you'll notice a couple of dotted lines in place of some words.

Thank these two wonderful ladies for sharing this with us. I enjoyed it. They REALLY enjoyed it. And we believe you will to.

well hope to chat soon

CF
    Yesterday, ‎6‎:‎52‎ ‎PM
    And chatting now we are lol hello

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎14‎ ‎PM
    hey there working now?

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
    hey girl I'm currently in a cyber fight right now lol I don't mean to ignore you sorry. Ill answer you as fast as I can as I make quick work of this bitch k boo

AD
    haha no worries i was just worried my isnt working
    ill break you after you win

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
    Oww so sure of yourself. Arent you the one who said youll smile as you break me?
    N its working ok no worries lol

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
    haha one of us will break and that will be the one who smiles last
    i do love a challenge
    CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
    So do I. I love a good long hard fought fight. I hope you squeeze hard cause imma squeeze hard myself no mercy

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎37‎ ‎PM

mmmm no mercy indeed
    long hard fight
    till one of us begs
    nothing turns me on more
    then pure primal challenge

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎38‎ ‎PM
    I can have you begging in more ways than one

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎38‎ ‎PM
    oh so can i sexy
    i can do much more than just squeeze with my body

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎41‎ ‎PM
    Me to. if you want we can go at it body to body pressing our fit bodies tight and firm against each other see who can outlast who

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎42‎ ‎PM
    im up for any contest you can think up

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎43‎ ‎PM
    lol You like that don't you. I bet you want my quad and thigh between your legs as we struggle

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎43‎ ‎PM
    wrestling, tests of strength erotic whatever
    just like you want mine

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎45‎ ‎PM
    mmmm I think you want mine more

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
    i dont know i think you ache to find someone who can match you >

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
    lol. Think you can keep up with me? And I don't mean just fighting

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎47‎ ‎PM
    i know i can i wouldnt dare fall back to you
    sexually physically mentally i can keep up

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎49‎ ‎PM
    owww you got me intrigued now girl. I want to go at it in all kinds of ways our bodies can go with you

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
    hehe im intrigued by you as well
    whatever fight style or contest we can think of

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎51‎ ‎PM
    Aww ^_^. After I defeat you ill let kiss this fine nice ass I know you want to feel

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎51‎ ‎PM
    haha i think ill be spanking it instead
    after i make you tap

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎55‎ ‎PM
    Grrr I'm so ready to go at you. Maybe we'll trap each other's quads between our thick legs and we'll how were both making each other hot

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎56‎ ‎PM
    mmmm i wanna feel your heat on my rippling quad
    your breath on my neck as we both pant out more and more

CF
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎59‎ ‎PM
    mmm I want to feel how wet you are rubbing and massaging yourself on my thick muscled quad your sweet body melting into mine

AD
    Yesterday, ‎7‎:‎59‎ ‎PM
    these will be amazing fights
    feeling your juices run down my leg
    your hard nipples pressed to my breasts

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎02‎ ‎PM
    mmm I feel your juices run down mine as well. I grab your hot ass cheeks to squeeze and press you further into me wanting you to get off and cum on my quad
    Fuck this is getting me hot xD

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎02‎ ‎PM
    same here >
    my hands digging into your shoulders pulling you down onto my quad more and more licking up the side of your face

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎05‎ ‎PM
    When you come back down I lock lips with yours. Feeling your soft sweet lips touching mine makes me lose my breath. Our bodies still fighting this whole time over whos is better stronger.... and now sexier xD

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎07‎ ‎PM
    my tongue sliding into your mouth massaging your tongue with mine as i press into you more and more my hard ripped body so tight my 4 pack abs heaving as we kiss and fight

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎10‎ ‎PM
    Our tongues slide all over each other as I taste you. I wrap my legs around yours as I rub my left leg up and down yours wanting to feel your bare smoothed skinned toned legs.

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎12‎ ‎PM
    my leg tracing up yours as well my tits heaving into yours my muscles flexed hard as i smile deeply finally having a true challenge in this other alpha woman my powerful hands gripping at your muscled shoulders

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎15‎ ‎PM
    I'm so turned on to finally have a true fighter as well than can match up to me. I flex right back letting you feel my power as our erotic combat continues. My sex is on fire from the way were fighting and touching each other

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎18‎ ‎PM
    "you like this can you handle this" i moan into your mouth as i grind my quad up to your pussy feeling it drench my thigh as i drench yours my eyes however never leaving yours

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎23‎ ‎PM
    I'm moaning into your mouth to our sounds are muffled by our hot kiss. I can feel your juicing up my quad as I'm doing the same to yours. The sex becomes to hot for me to control. I begin to align our bodies in a our soaking pussies will meet. When I feel your cunt slide up against mine as gasp loudly, I can feel our juices mingle, as I give you those "fuck me" eyes

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎27‎ ‎PM
    moving my hands down to your hips my thumb pressing on your amazing abs my fingers wrapping around your hips as i grind my pussy to yours gasping as well as i press my tits to yours more gently but no less intense. "you want to sexfight is that it" i moan out as i press my swelling clit to yours and grind hard feeling our juices mingle into one intense wetness

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎32‎ ‎PM
    Every part of our body is set up perfectly to fight one another. Hard rock abs 4 firm breasts with hard nipples melting toghter our quads flex to show whos more powerful. Our swollen clits pressed hotly together as we drench each others delicious pussies in our juices... mmmm fuckfight me please

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
    (mmmm how defined are your abs?)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
    uhhh there barely there (insert covering eyes emoiji) lol

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎35‎ ‎PM
    "ill fuckfight you till one of us can no longer cum" i laugh and moan then kiss you harder my hands tight around your powerful waist as i SLAM my pussy to yours with one big thrust trying to knock you off balance a little bit as my 34c tits press to yours wanting this rival so badly
    (hehe i have a 4 pack :P )

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎38‎ ‎PM
    "I'm gonna suck the cum right out of you tawt with my stronger pussy" I slam back at you. We slam pussies as our bodies shake from our powerful thrusts.Each time we pull our hot pussies apart a string of cum juices be seen between us.
    Way to go girl! ^_^ one day ill get there :b

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎40‎ ‎PM
    (your thighs are more defined though )

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎40‎ ‎PM
    hehe I got you there xD

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎42‎ ‎PM
    "you arent woman enough bitch" i growl right back as we slam into each other harder and harder my abs and tits aching a little with the impacts my pussy twinging we i see the line of juices connecting us. :"I'm going to make you cum till you pass out bitch" i moan out

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
    Fuck no bitch my sex drive will run you down" Your gonna cum hard all over me I can feel it your weak pussy want s to give in to me". I thrust my pussy hard again into yours. This time I keep my pussy connected to yours as I begin to hotly grind our pussies together. You can hear our pussies wetly fuck each other as I can help but run one of my hands thought your fantastic sexy hard body

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
    (hehe can you cum a lot?)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎47‎ ‎PM
    More than you can take ;D

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎47‎ ‎PM
    (mmmm good it s hard to find opponents who have my sexual stamina)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎49‎ ‎PM
    mmmmm I can just see us swapping loads of cum between our pussies
    This is my favorite cyber fight so far xD its so erotic

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
    "mmmmm yeah feel it feel my muscles " i laugh out but notice my own hand rubbing over your body as well as i grind right back feeling the juices splatter off us both of us coating over abs and thighs. i lean up slightly and suddenly clamp my pussy lips around your clit and squeeze hard trying to push you over the edge into cumming first
    (me to you are very skilled and so hot)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎54‎ ‎PM
    I lean up to to match you and squeeze my pussy lips tighty around yours, creating a hard suction, As I squzze my tight pussy around yours hard I can feel your juices comin inside me invading me deep inside. My whole body shakes as I feel your cum shoot up in me

AD
    Yesterday, ‎8‎:‎56‎ ‎PM
    "ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk" i gasp out as you second squeeze makes me cum first my juices shooting deep in you my hands on your shoulders as i try to hold myself up for a moment before i can recover from the massive orgasm

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎00‎ ‎PM
    Feeling your cum shoot up inside me just made me go over "ohhhhhh goooooddd" I whispery cry out as the cum I just took from you suddenly flows back out along with my cum. I rapidly breath trying to catch my breath from the overwhelming orgasm, I look at you with hunger lustful eyes and say seductively god your so hot <3

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎02‎ ‎PM
    "so are you sexy so are you but im far from finished with you" i moan out then pull back and three fingers into your soaked pussy and i start to pump my powerful bicep flexed hard as my thumb inches up and rubs that swollen clit weapon as i finger you expertly "lets see if i can drain this powerful pussy" i laugh as i lick my lips seductively

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎07‎ ‎PM
    " ohhh shiiiittt fuuccckkk" I say as I feel three go in to deep finger fuck me. I'm gotta fight fire with fire as well and insert 3 fingers into you as well. When I enter my fingers instantly are soaked. Mmmmm my my looks like someone is so fucking hot for me" I say as my press my thumb down hard on your throbbing clit as a begin to rub you I a circular monition. I turn to face you and look deep into your eyes as we finger fuck each other

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎09‎ ‎PM
    "oh im hot for you alright i want to see every muscle of yours work i wanna see every once of your cum but most of all i want to rub my victorious pussy over all your muscles" i mock right back taking all three fingers as my thumb flicks your clit up down left right almost like im boxing it with my thumb. i keep thrusting my fingers in you as i keep my eyes locked on yours and filled with lust

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎13‎ ‎PM
    Girl that's you. Every muscle in your body is gonna spasm and twitch giving our to how I deliciously fuck your brains out. I furiously press my thumb hard down on your slick clit as I quickly rub it up and down so fast my thumb is almost a blur. I scout my body over so are breasts and nipples can push hard into the other deep gazing into our uncontrolled lust

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎15‎ ‎PM
    "you will be my greatest challenge and greatest victory bitch" i laugh out and then gasp as you rub my clit rapidly but i keep boxing your clit in return. i press right back into yours then suddenly curl my fingers towards me inside you and start to rub your gspot wanting to push you over first this time. "you will beg me to stop when you dry up

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎17‎ ‎PM
    mmmm no mmmm no! I try to fight it off but know I can't your fucking me to good, I give in to my lust and spread my legs wider apart wanting you to finger fuck me like you never done anyone else before

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎19‎ ‎PM
    as your spread your legs i lean in teasing your nipples with my tongue as i finger you rougher and deeper my thumb knocking that clit around effortlessly now my powerful fingers rubbing that gspot the pads of my fingers rough from exercise and gripping weights

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎24‎ ‎PM
    As I feel myself go over I put one arm around your back and slam your body into mine. I grab your wrist with the hand your expertly fucking me with and pull it out as my pull my fingers out of you. I hotly press out pussies together as an big orgasm over takes my body. Hot cum gushes out of me as it coats and drowns all your pussy. My juices drench your tight pussy as the orgasm sends me to sexual heaven

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎26‎ ‎PM
    mmmmmmm there you go cum for the true alpha woman" i laugh as you pull me out of you feeling your juices gush out of you as i slam right body right back into yours not bacing down an inch as i kiss you deeply then bite down on your bottom lip and pull hard letting the lip snap back "how was that bitch"

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎28‎ ‎PM
    ahhhhh... as I come down form orgasmic bliss, I bite your upper lip and pull it between my teeth, " I'm not to be messed with bitch. Were 1 and 1 this doesn't prove anything.

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
    exactly one and one is nothing" i growl right back as i slam my pussy right into your feeling the juices spatter against our toned bodies. "well you lost so choose the next contest...weakling" i taunt out trying to get in your head

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎32‎ ‎PM
    I grab both your ass cheeks and forcefully push you forward as I thrust forward making our pussies smack hard together. Only one way to settle this slut. pussy to pussy for the final orgasm

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
    (only best of three :P )

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
    mm yes . real quick are flexible?

AD
    "bring it on then whore" i groan out as you slam into me roughly but i grab your ass in return and slam right back into you feeling my pussy crash into yours as i lick the side of your face "i hope you can cum more than three times bitch" i laugh as i thrust once twice three times

CF
    you flexible?

AD
    (very do yoga every day)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
    mmmm so do I. well not yoga but stretch lol... I push you back a little to prove it. With one good swift kick I kick my leg high into the air and rest my foot on your right shoulder. I look at you with a grin on my face seeing if you can do that

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎39‎ ‎PM
    i kick my left up as well and place it on left shoulder as well ."not bad bitch" i smirk as we are in matching positions both very exposed to the other as i raise up my arms and flex my biceps "lets see what you got then bitch" i giggle then grind my pussy HARD to yours

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎44‎ ‎PM
    I hate and love you at the same time bitch. Your matching me every step of the way and were so equal. I raise my arms as well and flex my biceps. I push them right up to yours as we compete and compare our arms. I grind my pussy hard into yours. We still have some juices left as I can feel our cums running down our toned legs

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎49‎ ‎PM
    "see those biceps that power is what made you cum first" i smirk as i grind right back not backing down as i feel our juices mingle yet again seeing on our perfect skin where the drops have landed in this sexual and physical war. i press my biceps to yours and flex hard not wanting you to feel any softness only power and pure erotic bliss

CF
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎54‎ ‎PM
    This is exactly how I wanted to fight you. Pure strength to strength and power to power as were locked an unbelievable delicious sexwar. Bitch one second longer these biceps would have had you! I felt how close you were to cumming! I yell a little a mad at myself I gave in to your sexual prowess, but at the same time happy you fucked me so good. Our arms our pushing each other to see whos is more powerful as we still flex our cum drips still creamy together as one

AD
    Yesterday, ‎9‎:‎57‎ ‎PM
    i hook my foot behind your head letting me slam into your harder and grind you rougher "close doesnt matter bitch only results do" i growl right back as i keep my biceps flexed hard knowing this battle is both mental and physical as i keep my eyes locked on yours looking for any sign of weakness or worry i tilt my head to the side and lick up your powerful leg trying to overwhelm you

CF

Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎02‎ ‎PM
    mmmmm you fucking hot bitch, you beat me to it, you did the same thing I was gonna do. Taking my right arm I hook it around your so now our right arms are hooked together still in the a struggle for physical dominance. with my left hand I take my arm down and grab your left foot to teasely caress it and massage it. mmm your foot is so soft, as I turn my head to gently kiss your foot and lick the arch as we continue to rub clits and pussies to make one of us gush cum first

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎05‎ ‎PM
    "mmmmm you are one kinky bitch you know that" i manage to moan out as struggle for dominance both of our chests rising and falling rapidly tits heaving pussies quivering as we do battle like the two amazons that we are. "you will cum first you will shudder under me" i growl as i flex my right arm trying to push yours back with mine in a show of dominace if i can it will damage your power and mind yt

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎11‎ ‎PM
    mmmm but you love it, even if you say no I know you do. The way your body response to me tell me all. We continue to go at it pussy to pussy, In an attempt to send your over the edge in my seductive sweet sexy voice I tell you. "mmmm don't you wanna cum for me? Don't you wan tot gush all over my pretty little pussy? No I bet you want it nastier don't you? You want to squirt deep into my pussy while mine squirts hard into yours. You'd like that don't you when both our got pussies squirt into one another at the same time ohh you would so like that woudnt you you nasty slutty bitch!!"

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎12‎ ‎PM
    (fuck i want you!)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎14‎ ‎PM
    Hehe I'm just saying that so you'll cum first ^_^ maybe secretly I want it to <3

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎15‎ ‎PM
    i close my eyes biting my lip as you taunt me with your words feeling you try and get into my head feeling your words tear at my defense but as you slow down with the taunts i open my eyes and smirk right back "oh you are the nasty one bitch i know you say you can crush anyone but you cant crush my clit" i laugh then suddenly slam my pubic bone right to your clit trying to pin it and massage it as our pussies grind wildly both of us panting and moaning into each others face yt
    (i wanna work out with you sometime)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎19‎ ‎PM
    I cry out in a little bit of pain as you slam your pussy hard into mine. But I refuse to back down and push through the pain I slam mine right back our pussy juices flying everywhere as we connect our most intimate parts together. I close my eyes and lean my head back at the incredible fuck were giving each other
    That'd be awesome! you can show me how to get those abs and I can show you how to get bigger quads :b

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎20‎ ‎PM
    you lean your head back and i strike kiss and nibbling at your exposed neck pressing my pussy into yours more and more as you lean your neck back like that every little bit of leveage helps. i press into you more and more grinding deep into you as i lick at your neck it just as sexy as every other inch of you
    (hehe anytime just come to)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎26‎ ‎PM
    Feel your soft lips makes me lose my breath as you give me waves of pleasure. But this is a war, mostly a sexual war so I must return the pleasure. First I kiss your beautiful foot that's still perched on my shoulder. Then I proceed to kiss and ravish your pretty little neck to. Deep kissing and licking your exposed neck flesh. I feel your pussy drips on mine as mine does on yours
    at this time of year... but if I came that wouldn't be what gives you hard rock nipples ;p lol

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎29‎ ‎PM
    (mmmm not at all but i do have a gym in the basement of my condo building wouldnt have to go outside at all, plus there is a suana down there :P )

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
    mmm can just imagine what we would do to one another in that hot sauna

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎31‎ ‎PM
    kissing each others necks as we battle mypussy bumping and grinding on yours i start to press in for longer and press my clit to yours using my clit to rub yours in circles small tight circles. i bite down on your neck then kiss it mixing pain and pleasure on your powerful body needing to find the trigger to push you over the edge
    (exactly what we are doing now

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎32‎ ‎PM

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
    hehe sounds a little warmer than here

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎35‎ ‎PM
    mmm no mmm yes uhhh yes ahhh no. Conflicting emotions build within me as I can feel my pussy squirm and throb as I feel another huge wave taking my fit body. I still fight you as desperately as I can hoping youll cum hard on me first. I rub clits with you wanting to give in my hotter more powerful sexy body
    lol it is it was actually kinda hot today. Ik it snows in---

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎36‎ ‎PM
    (hehe yes it does did the other day maybe ill have to make a trip to escape the snow :P )

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
    mmm hope the gym is empty so I can have my way with you and make you my bitch on the gym equipment lol

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
    my mind racing trying to focues trying to pay attention to the task at hand but she is so hot so sexual so POWERFUL my mind filled with lust and competitiveness wanting to both cum and win as i try to hold on my clit rubbing yours as i kiss your neck and leaning down more sucking on your nipples
    (love to eat you out as you lie on the bench press

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎39‎ ‎PM
    id love to ride you while you on the bench press.

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎40‎ ‎PM
    (mmmmm god kiss you from behind as we watch you lift in the mirror)

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎42‎ ‎PM
    I gasp for air as I feel it, mmmmmm gooooddd I'm cuuummmiinggg.. In a final desperate attempt to maybe have this in a draw. I lift your head up to mine I press my forehead to yours and stare deeply into your lovely eyes "CUM WITH ME' I softly whsiper
    fuck yes mmmm hungrily eat your pussy out as you work your quads on that machine

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎44‎ ‎PM
    "GLALDY" I suddenly kiss you deeply and as i feel your cum hit my pussy i wait just a moment a moment i know you can feel and then i let go as well flooding your pussy with both our juices my body shaking agaisnt yours as we finish our massive battle for the moment
    (mmmmmm i wanna rub my pussy on your biceps

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎45‎ ‎PM
    mmmmm yesssss I want to rub mine on your rock hard abs

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
    feel my ab ridges on your clit!

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎47‎ ‎PM
    fuck yes swear my juices on those hot abs!
    smear xD

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎48‎ ‎PM
    im going to come and cum to----
    i wanna coat your quads in my juices

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
    We moan in each others mouth deep kissing inhaling each others breath. We press our bodies to tight together our hard abs our crushed together as our bodies trembles and shakes. dosing each others pussies in massive cum I can feel our hearts pounding together in sync in our chests<3
    yessss I want to grind my hot pussy on your muscular toned ass

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎51‎ ‎PM
    both of us aligned now due to this massive fight knwoing we are now connected in sexual warfare till one of us truly surrenders feeling the power emanting from both our bodies as our pussys still spasm and shake
    hehe you should come to--- in the summer

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎54‎ ‎PM
    lol we need to workout naked, I want to see every muscle ripple as your work out. Seeing your beautiful bare skin in all its glory
    mm yess our sexual war is not over. neither of us overcum our equal rival.

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎55‎ ‎PM
    i work out nude all the time at home
    its nice living alone :P
    i has some good free weights we can use

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎57‎ ‎PM
    mmmm god even thou its cold in--- I can imagine your basement is steamy hot when your workout
    nice

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎57‎ ‎PM
    hotter with two of us

CF
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎58‎ ‎PM
    mhmm just so sweaty. I bet we would have to shower together after our workout session xD

AD
    Yesterday, ‎10‎:‎59‎ ‎PM
    of course
    i wanna soap up those quads
    my shower tiny though
    very tight space ;P

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎01‎ ‎PM
    the warm water hitting our perfect bodies. Washing and scrubbing each other mm fuck just thinking about it get me so hot

AD
    same here
    did you cum today playing?

CF
    hehe that's ok we can fight it out for that tiny space ;p

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎02‎ ‎PM
    mmmm your tits will be pressed hard to the glass sexy

CF
    lol baby what do you think. my god the details you wrote <3

AD
    i came 5 times
    just so you know :P

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎03‎ ‎PM
    mmmm no thatll be your heart shaped fine ass pressed against the glass

AD
    mmmmmmm cant it be both

CF
    mmm I wish that cum was so deep in my aching pussy
    hehe youll have to fight for it. we are kinda locked in a war. A very hot delicious sexy war at that <3

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎05‎ ‎PM
    how many times did you cum
    a war i dont want to end

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎07‎ ‎PM
    4 baby, I couldn't help but play with myself you got me so hot and bothered. This was by far my favorite cyber fight

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎08‎ ‎PM
    hehe im glad you liked
    but this wont be the last for us
    do you ever use toys"

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎09‎ ‎PM
    me either. Our bodies and pussies should be forever locked together battling for superiority
    I used to lol

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎10‎ ‎PM
    Hehe tribbing with a double dildo
    a very fun contest

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎11‎ ‎PM
    hehe kinky

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎11‎ ‎PM
    youd love it
    with that strong pussy and core of yours
    ill have to set up a room to wrestle in as well

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎13‎ ‎PM
    honey I need to go its super late I need to catch some zzzz's. you are by far my favorite cyber fighter and we must lock up again. maybe next time in the shower or something. Thank you for a delicious wonderful time, you seriously had me going. Good night sweet rival xoxo

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎13‎ ‎PM
    hehe good nigh sexy see you soon

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎14‎ ‎PM
    Oh you bet , I'm coming back to claim that pussy and make you my sex slave

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎14‎ ‎PM
    mmmmm a fun challenge for sure

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎15‎ ‎PM
    mmm yess. where I truly believe there are no losers

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎16‎ ‎PM
    i want you so bad
    i wanna feel our ribs crack when we use our scissors

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎17‎ ‎PM
    mmmm yeesss Its been so long since someone can match up to me.

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎17‎ ‎PM
    same here
    you are both power and sex

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎19‎ ‎PM
    fuck just feeling our quads flex together fighting each other would make me start dripping

AD
    of course i feel the same

CF
    our bared skinned quads feeling one another struggling equally

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎20‎ ‎PM
    gaining and losing ground

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎21‎ ‎PM
    yesss our muscles quivering to one another

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎21‎ ‎PM
    tits pressed so tight
    nipples digging in

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎22‎ ‎PM
    fit bodies pressed firmly

AD
    panting on each other

CF
    bodies creamy and melting together as one

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎23‎ ‎PM
    mmmmmm god yes
    doing this in a gym shower
    hot water coating us

CF
    mmmmm fuck me AD

AD
    i have a strap on perfect for you
    want me to put it on
    fuck you in the shower

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎24‎ ‎PM
    take turns, fuck you on the couch

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎25‎ ‎PM
    mmmmm using the same toy each time

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎26‎ ‎PM
    mmmm fuck you deep with my cum smeared all over the cock cause you fucked me first

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎26‎ ‎PM
    mmmmm i wanna feel your juices in me
    i wanna feel your powerful body bending me over my couch

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎27‎ ‎PM
    so do I want to. I want to have your cum deep inside me mmm fuck yesss

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎27‎ ‎PM
    mmmmmmmm then i fuck you on my kitchen counter

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎28‎ ‎PM
    mmmm bending down to lick that hot dripping pussy before I fuck you hard and deep

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎28‎ ‎PM
    then after i pick you up
    placing you on my counter

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎29‎ ‎PM
    yessss speared my legs wide open for you to penetrate my aching pussy

AD
    hands on your hips
    as i slam
    over and over

CF
    mmm yesss give it to me

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
    slamming my powerful body to yours
    filling you deep
    better than any man or woman

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎31‎ ‎PM
    mmmm plese fuck me like only you can

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎31‎ ‎PM
    using my powerful thighs abs and core
    all thrusting
    all filling you
    taking you

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎32‎ ‎PM
    wrap my powerful legs around you to trap you pushyou inti me deeper

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎32‎ ‎PM
    my mouth all over your tits abs and neck
    pleasing you

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
    yess moaning for you kissing you deep and passionately as you fuck me deep to orgasmic bliss

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
    my ribs cracking
    but i dont care
    fucking you
    thrusting slamming
    pushing you over the edge

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
    I don't either. Our bodies hurting aching begging for us to stop but fucking you and pleasing you is all I want to do

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎35‎ ‎PM
    no break till we both pass out

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎36‎ ‎PM
    yesss till both physically and mentally tired to the point of total exhaustion

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎36‎ ‎PM
    curling up not even in the bed
    on the floor where we fucked last

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
    our pussies still linked together our juices dried up linking us together as we sleep
    Fuck me long hard and deep AD

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
    the first to wake gets to wake the other with fucking

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎39‎ ‎PM
    mmmm fuck your something else AD, I never met a woman like you

AD
    and i you

CF
    Really? I feel special

AD
    you are

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎40‎ ‎PM
    Awww thanks ^_^ your something else to baby

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎40‎ ‎PM
    hehe both of us powerful amazons

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎41‎ ‎PM
    yess mmm god I just want us to crush our quads together so badly

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎42‎ ‎PM
    7 times now
    you have made me cum 7 times!

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎43‎ ‎PM
    honey you have me furiously finger fucking my self just now

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎43‎ ‎PM
    mmmmm do i
    hows it feel
    what are your muscles doing

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎44‎ ‎PM
    twitching, I have never came this much cybering with anybody before

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎44‎ ‎PM
    flex your quads as you rub yourself
    imagine they are mine

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎45‎ ‎PM
    mmm uk what ? We should rub ourselves in front of each other.. See who gets off first

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
    flexing for the other
    the first thing we should do

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎47‎ ‎PM
    Exactly. We should lay on our backs and connect our bare feet together as we fuck ourselves

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎48‎ ‎PM
    pushing our legs
    leg wrestling

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎49‎ ‎PM
    mmmm yesss bare hard stone legs fighting as we rub our own pussys. You feeling my sexy legs and feet is gonna get you off first

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎49‎ ‎PM
    please when you feel your legs slide back you will cum hard

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
    Its your legs that will get push back by my stronger legs as your pussy squirts for me

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
    id love to see you all flexed

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎51‎ ‎PM
    me to. I'm gonna jerk off to it

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎51‎ ‎PM
    Ill need to take a pic then

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎52‎ ‎PM
    whenever love take your time

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎52‎ ‎PM
    do you have one of you?

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎53‎ ‎PM
    for some reason the pics don't work here, no one sees the pics I send
    and the ones on the--- not enough for ya ;b lol

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎54‎ ‎PM

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎54‎ ‎PM
    ok darling don't laugh when you see it ok lol hold on
    I sent a pic

AD
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎58‎ ‎PM
    do you see mine in the window?
    Very impressive

CF
    Yesterday, ‎11‎:‎59‎ ‎PM
    ugh no this what I was talking about earlier doesn't work on here for some reason
    hold on ill give yo the my ----
    thanks boo
    you are a very naughty girl for making me stay up this late. But ill take extreme pleasure in the fact a made you cum 7 time :b woop woop a record for me in cyber land. Thank you for the hot and wonderful time we def have to do it again. If you want to leave a nice surprise on my inbox thatd be nice ^_^. Good night baby. Sweet dreams of my quads overpowering yours GN xoxo

AD
    59 min ago
    mmmmmm goodnight sexy

Senior Hostboard Member animefreak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: A real cyber texting sexfight

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: A real cyber texting sexfight

Thank you for sharing!

I love cyber sexfighting!!!

Specially love the buildups, the kissing duels, the rivalry, and things going at their own time!!!

My trillian id is: julieta76

Add me and have fun!

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Talking Re: A real cyber texting sexfight

For as difficult as it normally is to translate a text chat into something legible, this was a very exciting read. Thanks!