Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow Titfighting and Sexfighting Video REVIEWS

Last year, it was suggested that we should have a thread for video reviews as a complement to the "Best Videos Ever" thread. As Hostboard now marks Sticky vs. Non-Sticky threads more clearly, I figured we'd give this a go!

When posting a review, I would like to request that you please try to follow this format:

------------------------------------
    Title of Video with word REVIEW
    Producer / Web Site or Link to Video (if possible)

Review

Here's an example:

NL-30 - The Newcomer - Goldie vs. Jada Fire REVIEW
    JM Rolen / jmrolen.com

I just watched this video and it was............. etc etc etc etc

And that's about it! I'll be posting a review soon. I'm definitely looking forward to reading your reviews!

~ XP

UPDATE:

- sffan4e made a very good suggestion about having ratings to help members out. The following are my recommendations based on his ideas:

1) Put a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down icon in the subject when posting a review. This is an available option, as seen in sffan4e's first review.

2) Have a rating out of 10 at the end of your review.
    Last edited by XP; February 6th, 2016 at 09:07 PM.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfighting and Sexfighting Video REVIEWS

Hi XP, good to see you decided to have a general review section.

Just a few thoughts:

-I think it would be nice to add some rating system, so other might a get an idea (though of course subjective) how good or bad a video is. At tribgirls some scores in the reviews helped me with my choices. Over the years, you understand the preference from others, and value some opinions more, as they might be closer to what you like as well.
    Perhaps something simpel as a thumbsup or thumbsdown in the subject. And if a question mark won't be used for requesting reviews, perhaps using that for video's you rate medium/unsure.
    Or even better would be a numeral rating, like 1 is lowest and 10 is the highest score.

-I think it would be easy for others to find the video if a direct link is posted, instead of their home page.

-Perhaps it might be useful to have a system for other members to respond in a simple way to each review. For example like a thumbs up for if they agree with (most) of the review, thumbs down if they (mostly) disagree with the review, and a thank you if they appreciate the post or thought it was helpful to them.
    Last edited by sffan4e; February 17th, 2016 at 09:13 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TS4 Alexa Tomas Vs Sweetcat @defeatedsexfights.com

Review TS4 Alexa Tomas Vs Sweetcat (I guess it's number is TS4, since that's the name of the file, but it's not mentioned on their site. Might be a bit confusing in the future if there are going to be more matches between these 2)
    Tribadism Sexfight: Alexa Tomas (Spanish) Vs Sweetcat (Czech) | Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx

I just watched this video and it was... thumbsup! At least to me.

The good:
    -to me the girls are hot.
    -I liked that one girls was a brunette and the other a blonde.
    -the sexfight was reasonably competitive.
    -barely directed/scripted. Although I do enjoy some scripted sexfights, I prefer when the girls are genuinely making eachother hot, instead of strictly following a script and faking orgasms at the indicated moments.
    -both girls seemed pretty equal. It wasn't a sexfight where one dominated the other, but both had chances.

The 'bad':
    -the girls barely speak English, so very very little trashtalk. Although they did try a few times.
    -I am not sure how they rate experienced in sexfights, but I don't think they are veterans like some of the girls at Tribdolls and Foxycombat. Having said that, they were doing their best to be competitive. Trying to push the other over or away, slapping a bit, etc. So to me, it wasn't like lesbian sex. And although not wild or overly aggressive, I would call it a sexfight.
    - I wish their preview/trailer videos did NOT show the winner. That spoiled the fun a bit for me.
    -only 1 style of trib, scissors with one on her back.

Conclusion:
    Score 8/10 (1 lowest and 10 highest)
    I enjoyed this video and deemed it worth the money. Although not cheap, I think it is reasonably priced. Not necessary a bad thing, but the action was all trib.
    I upgraded the score from a 7 to 8. From all the dsf video's I liked this one the most. It took me some time to get used to their style, but now looking back, I find this video to be worthy of an 8.

I wish there was a way to hide SPOILERS, like the way it was possible at tribgirls.com. But since it's not, don't scroll down if you want to be surprised. To me it at least was a pleasant surprise.

SPOILERS:
    -the site mentioned the looser cums first. But it seems to me that the both might have had some orgasms in between. And even at the end, as the winner wasn't done yet.
    -the site mentiones that the winner gets to face sit on her defeated foe (and a bit of standing over her opponent with her feet on the face and body), but before that she got some reverse tribbing (hey, there was more than 1 trib style in it!) to release herself after she won the match.
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 1st, 2016 at 07:34 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Review: Juliana vs. Ashley Mov_11_015
    Foxy Combat
    Girl Foxy Fight Movie - Juliana vs. Ashley - Foxycombat.com

Review

I would give this video a thumbs up and here is why:
    I thought both Juliana and Ashley looked amazing, as they typically do in any Foxy Combat production. I enjoy when both girls are at least somewhat an even match on looks and stats, and I thought these two were a good match even before anything happened. Juliana is a bit taller and bustier, and Ashley has a better booty. Other than that, they are matched fairly evenly.

Like most Foxy Combat sexfights, there was no story or setup. They are just two girls trying to win a sexfight. That is a negative for those who like a story.

The trib action was consistent throughout. That can be both a positive and negative. Both girls were competitive, but not overly competitive. There were a few decent times when they were trying to outdo each other, but it mostly seemed to be at an even pace throughout. I typically like that at times, but also want to see things get faster/hotter as time goes on.

For those that like when a girl grabs the other competitor by the throat, or pushes their face down as they are tribbing, there was a decent amount of that. I did like that part of the action as it made it seem like both girls wanted to win. There was a consistent intenseness throughout, especially by Juliana.

The ending was pretty good. There were a few times where Ashley seemed stoned out of her mind, but the end was good. I won?t give away winner.

The production and quality of the video was incredible, as most Foxy Combat videos are.

In the end I give this a 7.5 out of 10. It was competitive, with a few decent exchanges that broke from the evenness of the match. They were two fairly evenly matched girls who went at a competitive pace throughout, with a good ending. I am not saying it will blow you away, but you will be a satisfied customer.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i would like to mention this great video:
    Girl Foxy Fight Movie - Juliana vs. Nici - Foxycombat.com
    its a really great sexfight. i wondered why both women are so hot for each other right at the beginning. then i figured out, that they did 21 min. nude wrestling before i can post some preview if interested.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    its a really great sexfight. i wondered why both women are so hot for each other right at the beginning. then i figured out, that they did 21 min. nude wrestling before i can post some preview if interested.
    Please do so. You got me curious

Could you include if the match was back and forth or one girl being dominant?

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

the first pussy kiss is at 01:07 and they are really hot for each other. first one woman cums then the other (not sure if the first woman dosn't cum again a bit while the other cums). then both decide to settle this with their clits.
    i don't know how much i can show you because i don't want to violate their copyright rules. this short clip should you give a short insight of whats going on:
    preview.mp4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the first pussy kiss is at 01:07 and they are really hot for each other. first one woman cums then the other (not sure if the first woman dosn't cum again a bit while the other cums). then both decide to settle this with their clits.
    i don't know how much i can show you because i don't want to violate their copyright rules. this short clip should you give a short insight of whats going on:
    preview.mp4
    Thx for sharing your insights. It doesn't happen often that Foxycombat video's have multiple orgasms. Although I am not a fan of Nici, she does seem to be very competitive in this match. The gals even trade some slaps...
    I will try to look into this one the following days. I believe I have some overdue credit still hanging around there...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Karol Lilen VS Chelsie Sun @defeatedsexfights.com

Review Karol Lilen VS Chelsie Sun
    Tribadism Sexfight: Karol Lilien (Czech) Vs Chelsie Sun (Czech) | Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx
    Through streaming I could not see a product code (if they actually have those at all), so all I can say it's their second sexfight product/video/

I never seem to agree with the descriptions of defeatedsexfight on the looser cums first. After the first girl came, the sexfight went on. Which actually is a good thing to me. I was actually at first a bit reluctant because of the looser cums first.

I also disagree about the dominant position of Karol. Sure she got Chelsie good, but got her moments too being the 'attacker' and like Karol she was being quite aggressive at it too. In fact after one of Karol's orgasm, Chelsie wouldn't stop and got 2 in a row. But Karol striked back a few moments later with a vengeance.
    These 2 worked real good together. The were pretty loud in their agony. Some other video's I have seen the girl being dominated was pretty quiet. Just a matter of taste I guess.
    The girls had quite some spirited trash talking. Wish I understood Czech. I don't ask for much, just enough to understand trash talk ^_^

I just watched this video and it was... thumbsup! At least to me.

The good:
    -to me the girls are hot. Perhaps not as pretty as Alexa Tomas and Sweetcat, but they make up for spirit.
    -I liked that one girls was a brunette and the other a blonde.
    -the sexfight was very competitive imho. Although the one on her back, allways was the one dominated. Logically you might think, but I have for example seen Luna at Tribgirls in action at the bottom, but fucked back so intense she got the other girls to cum.
    -barely directed/scripted. Although I do enjoy some scripted sexfights, I prefer when the girls are genuinely making eachother hot, instead of strictly following a script and faking orgasms at the indicated moments.
    -both girls seemed pretty equal. Defeatedsexfight says otherwise, but I disagree on this.
    -the looser was defeated in such a convincing hard way... that was a real treat to watch.

The 'bad':
    -the girls don't speak English, but did had a lot of trash talk. So a pity for those of us who don't speak Czech.
    - I wish their preview/trailer videos did NOT show the winner. That spoiled the fun a bit for me.
    -only 1 style of trib, scissors with one on her back.

Conclusion:
    Score 7/10 (1 lowest and 10 highest)
    I enjoyed this video and was actually suprised, because to me both girls were competitive and have their agressive/dominant moments.
    I actually start to appreciate the face sitting finish from dsf. It's not just a pose, but the girls often use it as a teasing and torture tool. Rubbing the face, suffocating her opponent and even having herself licked to orgasm. It seems to be like a signature thing from dsf. Just like Ultimate Surrender have their dildo punishment for the looser(s).

- - - Updated - - -

Review LADY DEE VS NATALY CHERRY
    http://defeatedsexfight.com/tribadis...dee-vs-nataly/

Lady Dee might be a youngster, but she has quite the competitive spirit, which makes a great sexfighter.
    Nataly Cherry is very hot. The 2 have 69 sexfight at xxx.defeated.xxx, fighting over some girl. I like to watch that one as some imaginary prequel of this trib match. Lesbian Fighting to Squirming Forced Orgasms | Defeatedxxx | Defeatedxxx
    Nataly would not just let herself be fucked, she has some good rubbing back in the submissive position. Which could not prevent her from cumming, but damm. Her orgasm wasn't even over (or was it only starting) or she turned the tables on Dee. But to my suprised Dee did the same thing! She felt the fire burning and gained the strength to get Nataly on her back. Where the heck did Dee find the energy and control to keep grinding on her enemy? It was sweet to see how happy she was with her victory.
    This was a real back and forth match. (Although the first turn, seemed a bit planned/staged, because the dominant girl went for the submissive position herself.)

I rate this video a 7/10. The girls were competitive and hot. If there was some more variety in the positions, I would have rated it higher.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for this tip. Because of your recommendation I got it, and it didn't disappoint. On the contrary, I was very pleased with the competitive spirit of the girls. Especially Nici was trying very hard to beat a veteran like Juliana. It was pretty back and forth between the 2.

I think it indeed helped that they wrestled before this sexfight. They were already hot for each other and in a competitive mood: grabing faces, slapping tits, and such...

I would rate this video a 8/10.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast