Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: Titfighting and Sexfighting Video REVIEWS

Review: Trib it Forward 2016/Best Nurse's Position (Defeatedsexfight.com)

Following the example of Hemmie, I will divide my review between good/not so good. It is easier to understand and help my poor English

THE GOOD!

+THE GIRLS+
    The girls are awesome: with beautiful faces and good bodies, they are a visual spectacle when they dress as nurses and when they are naked. For me (and I think for almost everyone), choosing two women so gorgeous has been one of the biggest hits of the video; many times, having an unattractive girl can ruin a good video.

+THE PLACE+
    Plain and simple, the setting is excellent, helping to get you into the story. From the first scene, with that plane in flight, you know that you are in a special place. Kudos for the decision to record in a place like this.

+THE ACTION+
    The girls have chemistry between them, and it shows in the action. They know how to move, how to put faces, how to moan and gasp. The back and forth action is intense, and never boring. Even the trashtalking is perfectly integrated into the fight. As you watch the video, you want to know what will happen, and who will win, thanks to all these things.

THE NOT-SO-GOOD!

-MORE BUILD-UP AND TRASHTALKING-
    Given the limited time of these videos, it is obvious that everything focuses on the fight. But I find the build-up short, especially for someone like me who finds the build-up as exciting as the fight itself. And with respect to trash-talking, the more the better. It is the perfect sauce for our meat!

-THE WINNER-
    Yes, I didn't encourage that girl :P

FINAL OPINION
    Awesome girls, good action, amazing place... We're talking about a great purchase. You will not regret it... especially if you are a count
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Girls - gorgeous !!! Sport, but not very much and very sexy !!! Acting average, but it is not the main thing in this video . The dialogues were very funny for me, because English is not my native language but for girls it is also not native
    Fighting - it was a little much less catball, and I am a big fan of catball
    Kissing - they, too, were few, but they were passionate. So that balance saved))
    69 - one of the hottest scenes, even when compared with other video !!
    Trib - there were many, he was handsome and passionate, but it was a bit monotonous. I think the script was scissor-trib, but in the film I have not seen.

Total: 9 out of 10. One of the best movies I have ever seen !!
    PS Sorry for bad English

Junior Hostboard Member Ice_Harley's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The good
    Girls are beautiful! Wonderful bodies, pretty faces. These two girls have something in common: both are tall and slim, but their beauties have different nature.
    Camera work and video quality.
    Tonguefight - that was great start for the enounter.
    69 - excellent scene
    Outfit - hot, but one of the girls forgot to wear a skirt

The bad
    Build-up and acting - so unnatural, so short. Where are you, japanese producers?
    Unfriendly trib was not very unfriendly. You really need this position? So hit your opponent hard!
    Outfit - yes, again. Why undressing so early? For my taste clothes ripping should be integrated into fight.

Overall
    Well... Far from masterpiece, but this is definitely good work. My "bad" section comes from my high expectations from this video.

Junior Hostboard Member chocolate799's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you very much for your time and effort doing the reviews

Senior Hostboard Member
    Titfighting and Sexfighting Video REVIEWS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Well, the reviews are arriving, albeit slowly, so here's my contribution to help the process along a bit...

Having been involved in producing the actual script, I watched the video for the first time with some of the trepidation I often feel when I share responsibility for something important .

Subsequent viewings helped me to rationalise any concerns I might have had and I will cover some of the thought processes involved in the review that follows.

Review: Trib it Forward 2016/Best Nurse's Position (Defeatedsexfight.com)[WARNING - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!]

The great and the good

Both girls are beautiful and sexy! Wonderful bodies, pretty faces, natural perky breasts . They were also attractive in different ways so a pleasing contrast.

I also thought both girls acted well (in the sexfight context). They were natural sexfight performers and had a great range of sexy facial expressions: watch how they stare at each other as they strip each other.

The script was followed pretty well. I think both girls did a great job considering a) they would have had limited time to rehearse and b) English is not their first language. In the event Talia's English turned out to be rather good which probably explains why she got some of the best lines and winning positions.

A few words about the script: I was asked to include as many ideas as possible from board members' suggestions on the thread and I did my utmost here within the constraints: this included the initial tongue fight (pretty hot!), the 69 (also hot), the missionary trib (with specified trash talking) etc.

Bear in mind that, unlike in a 'Hollywood production', there is limited time and budget to realise the script to the letter, however the producer / director working with both girls still managed to represent most of what we asked for. The intro was necessarily short because we wanted to get down to the action fairly quickly in the limited running time available. Of course, we could have asked for a less scripted sexfight but that would have been a very different sort of production.

Camera work and video quality were both great as others have mentioned.

The 69 was an excellent scene for me and could only have been improved by some more closeup views of Alina's sexy pussy. Talia was just as beautiful however!

Areas for improvement?

Build-up and acting - was adequate but as I said above its not easy to make this more ambitious and compelling without a larger budget and more rehearsal time. Perhaps DVDES 325 is the gold standard here, but that sort of production needs a lot more time and money.

Antagonism was there but as someone said already the trib, although sexy, might have been a little rougher.

The smallish bed seemed to impede the flow of the action at times, and the camera was not always mobile enough and might have failed to capture some interesting action / reaction at times. Ideally you would have two camera angles but that adds to the costs again.

My overall rating? - 8 / 10

I'm very happy with this video overall... to the extent that I would be happy to commission work from the same producer involving the same two girls again: either together or paired with other girls.
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; February 20th, 2017 at 02:09 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member JJTalor's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Review:
    Trib it Forward 2016/Best Nurse's Position (Defeatedsexfight.com)

The Good:
    - Beautiful models, make-up/hair and sexy attire
    - The setup/venue makes the video interesting
    - The concept of nurse competing sexually in a castle is refreshing
    - The lighting and cinematography makes the video easily recognizable and a signature of defeated?s video collection ? quite one of its kind
    - The multi camera views and cuts make this look like the producer/director (he is a one-man-band?) makes the effort on camera positioning and then edit in the cutting room which is good.

Areas for Improvements:
    - It is difficult these days to hire models who understands the intent of a sexfight and really owns the character and be that sexually hungry girl wanting to scratch that ?itch? ? in other words, the girls could do more with the hunger and roughness.
    - Following the intro to the girls and the discovery of their purpose at the castle, the scene cuts too quickly and in some ways, awkwardly to the bedroom?.
    - Once on the bed, the girls could have taken their action slow and elevating it to the next level and to the next ? instead they stayed on gear 2 and 3 ? never reaching past that?
    - In the bedroom, camera work could have been done better by mixing far views i.e. like someone watching from the door or the window and then close-up or views from the ceiling shooting down. It lacks some eroticism where camera work and sound effect can sometimes help achieve.

Thank you!!!!

Junior Hostboard Member spiderrage's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Review:

The Good:
    - Girls are gorgeous omg! Toned body too!
    - Storyline idea is quite special
    - The girls struggling against the other not to get pinned is a turn on

Areas for Improvements:
    - A bit more build up will be good
    - Could have a more believable script such as mistress vs wife
    - Could try for more trading of positions to get the other girl in a disadvantage position so as to make her cum first
    - Lastly maybe show more resisting orgasm expression

Still it's a massive video, one of the top few so far.

Cheers

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Review:

No Escape (Defeatedsexfight.com) Angel vs Ivana

Well, I have to confess I was so impressed by the write-up that sffan4e gave in his preview that I got hold of this video now that it has become available on Defeated's streaming service.

And the good news is that I feel it was well worth every penny I paid for it.

What I liked:

- There is a nice bit of trash talking at the start as the girls describe what they are going to do to each other; including repeating their understanding of the rules that no escape is allowed so that they will have to keep going after each orgasm. And go at it they do with no rests after one or both of them cums.

- The chemistry between the girls: they are clearly and unmistakably hot for each other. And both Angel and Ivana are even more attractive in the flesh than they appear in the promo shots on Defeated.com

- The variety of positions that Angel and Ivana adopt and the seamless way they change between positions: e.g. fingering to trib to 69 and back to trib etc.

- the multiple orgasms (at least one of which appears to be simultaneous).

- How natural and real the orgasms seem to be. In the preview pics, you can tell from both girls expressions and the flushing around the face that they are really and naturally aroused. The live action confirms this.

- The great camerawork. The cameraman manages to capture the action better than in many videos I have seen. Some great closeup work during the '69 in particular.

What I didn't like

- The fact that the video had to end eventually.

Joking aside, I think it would be hard to improve on both the format and the spirit of both girls. I rate this video 9/10, and a must-have if you are seriously into competitive trib (and competitive fingering and 69 too!)

Ragnar0k

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

** Here is my review (finally) **
    Review:

The Good:
    - Both women are very attractive and athletic and have a fairly good command of English.
    - The "Best Nurse" storyline added an interesting twist and helped provided some background for the sexfight.
    - Both women managed to provide a good sexfight performance with their movements, grabbing one another and their facial expressions.
    - There may even be a slight flush on the upper chest (just below the neck) of the losing woman (though it could also be a slight abrasion)

Areas for Improvements:
    - At times it seems that the women held back and did not take advantage of the opportunities in front of them. (For example, with a hand resting on the opponents sternum, after a while I start to expect a breast grab to occur.)
    - The position of the women's long hair sometimes obscured their faces or bodies from the angle it was shot.
    - I would have preferred a brief each woman's own language, somewhat to themselves, as I feel it would have added something to the whole scenario.

Overall, it is a very good movie. I would give it a 7.5/10.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Review for Suitefights - Leena vs Tara

Site: Suitefights - www.suitefights.com

Cost: $13.99 USD

A while back, Leena made her catfighting debut for Suitefights taking on Kyla. The small, blonde Leena was beaten soundly due to clear inexperience and I honestly thought I'd never see her fighting again. Well, I was wrong.

The latest Suitefights release sees Leena made her return taking on new girl Tara, who has short, dark brown hair and a few tattoos and a slim build. She looks kind of like a pixie and her tattoos being of the comic book nerd kind add to her attractiveness.

Considering both girls have limited fighting experience, I was hesitant to buy the match at first. However, I read a couple of positive reviews about the intensity of the match and decided to take a chance. I am absolutely glad I did.

What inexperience the girls had was made up for with how aggressively they went after each other. The fighting goes to the ground quickly and is dominated by tit attacks and body slaps, with some pussy mauling and hair pulling thrown in. Leena and Tara are very evenly matched and the fight goes back and forth with both girls covered in red marks by the end of the match when we finally have a winner.

If I were to provide any criticism, it's that the fight is quite short. The video is 14 minutes long and about 6 of those minutes are spent on interviews. I wonder if maybe Suitefights could go with a first to 3 or most submissions in a time limit format.

I highly recommend this video and consider it near the top of Suitefights releases. A definite pleasant surprise and a pairing that I think begs for a rematch ASAP.

8.8/10
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast