0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rina's Night Out by Shak

Rina’s Night Out
    By Shak

I close my eyes as I spin on the floor of this new club in Atlanta, Ga. They play a lot of Afro-Cuban, North African and Latin music which I love! I have been going here every Saturday night since I've been in Atlanta for the last month. A funky, Afro-Cuban with a salsa beat was playing and I moved my hips as I danced on the floor. My partner tried to keep up, but he knew he couldn't hang. I ignored the embarrassed look on his face, because I knew soon I would be out there alone dancing anyway. Most men quit on me after the first two hours! You see, I am a dancer who can dance all night, I mean 4, 6, 8 hours straight of essentially non-stop dancing on any given night on any dance floor! Dancing for me is my high, my release, my addiction! It's the one thing I never tire of as I feel spiritual almost etheric. I am a dancing muse whose mission in this life is to dance forever! I feel my Dread Locks spin dervish like as I twirl on the floor! I improvise as I put my slender 5'7" frame through new moves and innovative steps while I try and have an out of body experience while dancing! Dancing is creation, forget the 1-2-3 disciplines of organized ballroom cha cha stuff…..I love to let it go…..that is my heaven, my joy!
    You see most people, especially us women, are afraid to really express ourselves in this world. But when you can reach deep in the music of your soul, you can move like you want and love as you please and not give a damn what anybody thinks! That's what happens when I dance! I become unafraid and powerful! My pretty Jamaican features glisten with moisture as I fuse salsa and North African belly dancing on the floor while my partner is lost trying to keep up. I am wearing a belly dance style outfit with a green lace top and full lace skirt. The lace top is almost bikini like exposing my shoulders and belly. A gold belly chain hangs down past my skirt. I am bare foot with a gold anklet as heels would hinder my movement.
    I glance at my date and finally I ask ol' boy if he wants to rest, a look of relief comes over him as he nods yes! We go to our table and sit as I look out on the dance floor while sipping a cranberry juice, knowing I'll be back out there in the next 5 minutes! As we sit, my date leans over and tries to talk to me, politely I respond, but my mind is on getting back to the dance floor. The club has 2 dance levels, 1 on the bottom for the crowd, and an elevated stage for the real serious dancers! Normally, I prefer being up top but I figure that will come later when my date gets worn out! I glance up at the top stage and scan. To my left I notice a woman twirling around this guy and flirting with him! I watch her closely and realize this woman is an exceptional dancer as she freelances across the floor, dancing circles around her partner. Fascinated, I watch her every move and can feel myself getting excited.
    "I'll be right back" I tell my partner as I move to the bar to get a better look.
    She is gorgeous, dressed casually, yet tastefully, in a lavender skirt with matching floral tank top. Like me, she is barefooted, her flawless skin glistening! Though not quite as dark as mine her skin is caramel brown color that look sweet enough to lick! My mouth waters as I examine her lovely face. Her lips as thick as mine set under wide deliciously flaring nostrils that gave her a look of intensity along with her high cheek bones and flashing cat shaped eyes! Her long dark braids frame a high forehead that adds a bewitching quality to her brown eyes. Long eyelashes gaze seductively as she mesmerizes her obviously infatuated partner.
    I began mentally comparing her moves to mine and realized she is every bit my equal or better! Furthermore, we were mirror images in body type, both long limbed and slender with tight firm asses. My breasts were slightly larger at 36c to what appeared to be her 34’s, but everything else is essentially the same. I feel my strong Jamaican features flush as I watch her ass shake as she bends in front of her partner to press her ass into his groin. She then teasingly moves away as he tries to grab her ass. She spins and stares into his eyes and shimmies up to him, her face inches from his. As he reaches for her waist she pushes him away smiling! She then thrusts her pelvis at him in a grinding motion as she slowly licks her full top lip. Quickly she spins behind him, pinches his ass, and is gone before he can respond!
    Three men began encouraging him to not let her embarrass him. Inspired, he tries to match her, unfortunately ol' boy is just out of his league. The harder he tries to dance with her the worse she toys with him. I could tell she was giggling under her breath as her eyes twinkle with delight. "She dances like you," my date whispers in my ear as he walks up behind me.
    I just smile, looking at him…
    "Let's go” I say as I grab his hand and go to the top floor.
    He tries to protest, but I hear nothing as I pull him to a spot opposite her. I close my eyes and begin shimmying in front of my date. I add a little salsa as I bunch my flowered skirt up on the sides and let out a yelp!
    "Ye-Ye-Ye…….Yaaahhh-Yaaahhh-Yaaahhh!!!"
    I spin and shake my ass and tits as I allow the spirit of the dance to consume me. Even though my eyes are closed I can feel my date getting embarrassed. We both know I'm not dancing for him, I'm dancing for her!!! As I feel the music, a smile comes on my face. I then see her in my mind, dancing with me. The vision turns sexual as our bodies are now naked, synchronized, in perfect harmony, moving and spinning and blending until we explode together in orgasmic bliss! My breathing increases as I easily spin behind my date, coming out from behind him I spin again, then open my eyes and see her also coming out of a spin opening her eyes!
    We are now facing each other and looking straight into each other’s faces! We lock eyes as seductive smiles play across our faces. We both know!!! Right then, she challenges me to salsa. I match her move for move, our stare never breaking! As she moves back, I move in, as I move back, she moves in! Over and over we move in and out until she grabs my hand and we begin twirling together, spinning in and out!
    A few people stop and watch as the DJ catches our duel. Our dates step aside as she and I become oblivious to everyone but each other! The DJ slips a funky Latin tune in and she increases the pace, I just smile as I give her….
    "Is that the best you can do?" look!
    She nods then breaks into flamingo and mocks me with a….
    "Can you match this?" look!
    "Ooooohhhh, this girl can flamingo" I breathe to myself!
    I easily flow into a flamingo beat with her, our bare feet tapping quickly as she smiles and grab my arm again! I take it another level and push her into 3 successive spins! She then returns the favor as we push each other over and over all the time smiling and never breaking eye contact! The crowd is going wild and the DJ is pumping one hot beat after another! By now my pussy is humming, as my lust for dance and sex merge together. I am now pushing her to the end of this one hot Latin number as she is now in her final spin, but instead of letting her go as I had been, I grabbed her by the waist and pull her to me, she spins in just as the song abruptly stops! Our bodies smack together as our faces touch! We stand nose to nose, our wide nostrils flaring together. Our hot breath heavy as we breathe together. Our eyes aflame as we gaze excitedly. A crowd has gathered and cheers as the DJ throws a hot North African drum tune on. I go right into a Belly Dance number and she smiles and gives me a…
    "Not bad but watch this look!"
    She then goes into her own Belly Dance number that makes me shout aloud as I match her roll for roll and shake for shake! I love this as we stare seductively into each other’s eyes while we dance! I can feel my pussy getting moist as we belly dance together! We shake and Shimmy until the DJ puts on a slow Middle Eastern dance of seduction! We then move closer together as we began undulating our bodies in a Mediterranean serpent dance! Our eyes are smoky as we close the distance between us! I lose sight of everyone at this time but her, my skin burns to feel hers against mine! I move closer until our bare bellies touch as they undulate together! I began to arch by back so our pelvises can meet! She mirrors me as we both arch backwards! We press our knees and thighs fully together as we continue to arch, still undulating our snake dance! I've always specialized in arching my back until I touch the ground behind with my hands. I decide to test her to see if she can match me! Our pelvises separated slightly as we both slowly drop to the floor! I can feel her move with me in perfect sync as we brace against each other! Our strong legs press together as our hands touch the floor. I can hear the crowd shout as we hold our position and undulate together! We must have been a sensuous sight at that moment, the two of us bent over backwards in two perfect arches touching the floor, our legs braced together. McDonalds eat your heart out!!!
    Slowly, we begin to raise, our young well trained muscles pushing us forward until we again are face to face! Our eyes meet and widen as they glitter excitedly! We knew this was special! As if we had rehearsed it a hundred times, she began to arch backwards again, only this time I followed her by leaning over her. My pelvis pressed into hers as we move as one! Our bellies slide sensuously together as she touches the floor while I lean over her! She then begins to rise as I rise with her. We then repeat the act on my side as I arch backwards and she leans over me, bellies winding together, pelvises grinding! I then begin to rise and we repeat the process to her side, then back again to me!
    Both men and women were shouting…."GO-HEAD, GO-HEAD, GO-HEAD!!!!!!"
    We finally rise up taking a step back and breathing hard. We continue winding our serpent dance, our nostrils flaring, eyes moist with excitement as we stare at each other with mounting lust! We began winding back together in what reminded me how the Jamaican women use to dance! Our serpent dance crosses a threshold as we undulate together in pure raw sensuality! We press our cunts together as we match up body to body! Oblivious to everyone we press cunt to cunt, belly to belly, breasts to breasts! Breasts, bellies and cunts wound sensuously together as we bring our hands together. Stretching our fingers out we raise our arms overhead! We move closer! Our covered breasts touch as our nipples meet. Faces just inches apart, our eyes blaze together as we touched forehead to forehead! Our raised arms and hands move up and around in synch with our undulating bodies, our serpent dance bringing a trance like spell on the club as everyone gawks, their mouths hanging open! Our lips gently touch as our breath merge, bellies sliding sensuously together! Her nose flattened against mine as our eyes came so close together they seemed to merge into one! We are both breathing heavily, as our movements slow, the serpent dance taking us to deeper levels of trance! Suddenly, the song ends and we both realize where we are! Blinking, we slowly move apart as the DJ threw a talking drum number on! The drum beats quickly as we try to become alert! To break the spell I began to shimmy again, slowly at first. She begins shimmying with me as we look into each other’s eyes! What I see I doubt I will ever see anything to match it again! The look of pure lust and hunger was beyond anything I have ever seen! I knew I had to do something or else I was going to fuck her right there on the dance floor! So I began to squat as I shimmy! Pulling my dress up I began to shake my breasts and my ass sensuously as my shimmy got stronger! She begins to match me as she also squats and shimmies. I turned my back to her as I bend over and shimmy. I expected her to come behind me and shimmy with me by placing her crotch on my ass. Instead, I felt her ass bump into mine! I realize she has turned her back also, bent over, then backed into me! Our asses felt wonderful together as we shake and shimmy! I decided to take it a step further and pushed harder into her, she matches me push for push as our asses mash together! We begin jiggling our asses together wildly as the crowd screams! We squat lower and begin duck walking in a circle as our shimmying asses rub and mash through our skirts! Together we begin rising up until we straighten and stand back to back. We continue shimmying as we smile and glance at each other over our shoulders! Moving apart we turn and face each other, continuing our shimmy! We then began moving towards each other until our shimmying breast touch! The DJ increases the volume as we press the front of our bodies together! Eyes locked we began squatting again, and then we raise our skirts slightly in the front until our knees touched! She then steps in and pushes deeper until our bare thighs touched! We spread our legs outward as we continued to shimmy together! Then she did something that I did not expect. Discreetly sliding her hand in front, she began bunching both of our skirts up as she presses forward until our inner thighs touch! She then squats again and bunches some more, by now I know what she wants to do and believe me I want it as badly as she does! My pussy becomes a heat seeking missile as it aims for hers! I squat with her and push forward. Our panty covered pussies bumped together! Our eyes widen as we dance in erotic shock! We began winding our hips as our pussies ground deliciously together! I bite my lip to keep from screaming when I felt her hard clit grind into mine!
    "Ohh shit" I hiss and whispered into her face "shake it girl, shake your clit against mine!"
    "Yeah baby, oh shit, let's fuck right here on this dance floor!” she whispers back.
    Our dresses hide our clit duel, but everyone out there knew what was going on. As our clits shook together, I could tell we would soon lose it!
    "Oh shit, oh shit," I softly moaned, "I can't take much more of this!"
    "Neither can I!" she groans.
    Our wet panties stick together as we grind clit to clit! The drum beats pushes us, the stunned crowd paralyzed, as we shake and grind our clits together!
    "Oh God!" I whimpered, as I grab her shoulders, feeling an orgasm moving through my body!
    Then suddenly the music stops and I collapsed on my knees, my head falling on her shoulders as I quietly groaned my release! I realize she is gripping me too as she also comes! The crowd screams as we moan softly holding onto each other as our bodies’ tremble, our quiet sighs trying not to tell the world that we both just came! Slowly, we began to wind down. We glance up and look at the crowd embarrassed. We then looked at each other smiling sheepishly.
    "I can't believe we just did that!" she pants quietly.
    "I know!" I sigh smiling, "but, I have to admit girl, I loved it!"
    "So did I! Come on, let's get up and go sit in the back and talk!"
    She then stands up shakily and helps me up. The crowd cheers as we walk slowly to the back of the club. Two guys approach us to dance and we just glare at them.
    "Will you leave us the fuck alone?" she said. "Can't you see what we just did together?"
    We both shake our heads and head to the back of the club so we could become officially acquainted!

To be continued?
    Last edited by shak7; February 9th, 2016 at 05:23 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: Rina's Night Out by Shak

Hello Shak my old friend

Giannis here, remember me ? Years ago in that old sexfight forum... There you had written and i have read this so hot story for first time !! Now i foundit again.
    So exciting !! it could be a script for a movie. Even a main-stream one !!

to All : Rina could be a perfect role for Megan Fox, or Sharon Stone - i mean age/appearence as she was in "Basic Instict'. I let you to choose the other woman. Your thoughts ?

So Glad i meet you again !!

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

One of my favorite stories of all time.

Junior Hostboard Member balover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great work love your work, look to see more, question you do any custom work?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Rina's Night Out by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hello Shak my old friend

Giannis here, remember me ? Years ago in that old sexfight forum... There you had written and i have read this so hot story for first time !! Now i foundit again.
    So exciting !! it could be a script for a movie. Even a main-stream one !!

to All : Rina could be a perfect role for Megan Fox, or Sharon Stone - i mean age/appearence as she was in "Basic Instict'. I let you to choose the other woman. Your thoughts ?

So Glad i meet you again !!
    Giannis....WOW!
    You're right its been years! It's good to hear from you. I rarely spend time on this board since my schedule is crazy. I miss the old sexboard, the stories were off the hook. I'm just sorry more of those old stories were not saved. I hope all is well with you and yours. I look forward to checking out some of some of your stories. Be well my friend.

Shak

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    One of my favorite stories of all time.
    Hey Kamafight
    First Giannis now Kamafight!!!
    It's great to hear from all the old crew from way back. Ya'll make me feel old.......oh wait I am old! I always loved your story concepts and look forward to reading more of them. Thanks my friend and keep your stories coming.

Shak

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by balover View Post
    Great work love your work, look to see more, question you do any custom work?
    Hello Balover

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately I do not do custom work. I struggle to do my own stories, custom work would be impossible, but thanks for asking.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am confused...

Was this story so short, because it was so short?
    Or because it was so good...

Senior Hostboard Member
    Rina's Night Out by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    I am confused...

Was this story so short, because it was so short?
    Or because it was so good...
    BOTH!!!

Hey sffan4e
    Rina's Night Out was my very first written story. My wife at the time was named Rina and she went to Atlanta to visit family for a few weeks. When she got back she shared this experience with me that she had in Atlanta. I was not there..... (but wish I could have been). She was fired up after her experience and gave me a play by play, so I tried to write down everything I heard. We fucked the shit out of each other that night, but unfortunately Rina and I were living in Los Angeles at the time and separated a few months later. She eventually moved back to Atlanta to live and I never found out if she and her dance partner ever hooked up again!
    Oh well such is life......but at least this old man can fantasize!

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post

She was fired up after her experience and gave me a play by play, so I tried to write down everything I heard. We fucked the shit out of each other that night, but unfortunately Rina and I were living in Los Angeles at the time and separated a few months later. She eventually moved back to Atlanta to live and I never found out if she and her dance partner ever hooked up again!
    Oh well such is life......but at least this old man can fantasize!
    Wow, what a story! And of course you can fantasize, but you even got to experience the aftermath of Ring's adventure... Lucky you my man!

Sorry to hear it didn't last. But I suppose it had it's reasons. And you know what they say, it's better to have loved...

Junior Hostboard Member Apache224's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Phenomenal story!!

I see subtle competitions like this happen on the dance floor of clubs all the time, now I wont be able to shake this story from my mind when I see them!!!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Rina's Night Out by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apache224 View Post
    Phenomenal story!!

I see subtle competitions like this happen on the dance floor of clubs all the time, now I wont be able to shake this story from my mind when I see them!!!
    Hey Apache224

Thanks for the compliment......and yes this seems to go on a lot nowadays in the clubs. But back when this incident happened in Atlanta was almost 17 years ago, it was not so common at that time. Rina has always been a bold woman and walks to the beat of her own drum.........that's why I loved her. To this day we speak often and are good friends and very close to each others family. Our separation was blessed and mutual and not pissed off anger. But she used to have a few woman to woman experiences while we were together and it took our sex to another place!!! SO YEAH I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THAT! Anyway thanks again and be well.

Shak