View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweetcat

9 33.33%
  • Vanessa

18 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trib till they're dry

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib till they're dry

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Hey, just saw that your vid came out on their site. How did you end up liking the final product? Is it worth it to buy ?
    Hi RickyJo,

thanks for the headsup. I saw it too. And they honored me and at the same time ashamed me by using the description of the video I wrote here. Ashamed because I believe I have made some grammar errors ^_^'
    English is not my native language. So if anyone can tell me how to correct any errors, I would appreciate it.

By the way, what do you guys think of such long description at their sales corner? Is it too much? Does it help to get a better idea of the video? Or something else?

About your question if it's worth the purchase? It's so personal... depending on so many things e.g. do you like their sexfight positions/actions, do you find the girls attractive, do you find their performance adequate, etc etc.
    So I can only speak for myself, that I enjoyed the match and found it worth my money. I will try to elaborate things a bit later in a review, which will be posted in the review section. But one thing I want to share already, is that I was pleasantly suprised by Vanessa's performance. She was pretty assertive and the chemistry between the girls was very good. I think it brought out the best of Sweetcat as well.
    Last edited by sffan4e; April 23rd, 2016 at 06:59 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PhaedraWarren View Post
    Thank you. It's just that...I've been then IRL! The blonde will, surely, fight hard against her dark-haired rival, but there's always someone who's got a little bit more stamina, a little bit more mental tenacity, a little bit better muscle control or tribbing techniques using her clitty.

I just think the blonde will - after a long, hard-fought, sweaty, sexual and mutually satisfying battle - give in to the better pussy. It will be close, I reckon, but that's why the blonde will be totally devastated and broken while her pussy leaks uncontrollably and the brunette will feel exhilarated and on top of the world!

Gosh, I can't wait for my next RL battle against another hawt bitch!

You make loosing sound sooooo good...

Wish I could be that bitch. Alas, I'm a guy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Hey, just saw that your vid came out on their site. How did you end up liking the final product? Is it worth it to buy ?
    As promised I wrote a review and posted it in the review section on page 2: Titfighting and Sexfighting Video REVIEWS

Senior Hostboard Member
    Trib till they're dry

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I went out and bought this after reading the thread and I agree with ssfan4e's own assessment of the video. Although clearly the action is somewhat scripted, both girls do well and there is a good chemistry between them.

Production values are reasonably high although a second camera would have helped to provide more angles and some reaction shots. If you freeze frame the video there are some great images to explore.

Overall, I found both girls sexy to watch. Vanessa especially has nice breasts and it would be good to see her in future match-ups.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    I went out and bought this after reading the thread and I agree with ssfan4e's own assessment of the video. Although clearly the action is somewhat scripted, both girls do well and there is a good chemistry between them.

Production values are reasonably high although a second camera would have helped to provide more angles and some reaction shots. If you freeze frame the video there are some great images to explore.

Overall, I found both girls sexy to watch. Vanessa especially has nice breasts and it would be good to see her in future match-ups.
    Thanks for your post. It's good to see that at least someone got interested after reading my preview

About the script, it's indeed a bit scripted, but I try to not have it too much directed. I asked for a setup with a little bit of dialog start with and showed some positions I like (especially those where both girls can stimulate each other simultenously and if possible with equal chances), and then leave leave it to the girls how they roll with it. I don't know how much the producers have directed the action, but I especially mentioned that I prefer the girls to genuine feel passionate and aroused, than following a detaled script.

I totally concur that a second camera could add so much more to the/a video. But often these producers work in a small team, where often a second camera man is missing. Sometimes there is a photographer available, but I rather wish he did some 2th camera angles instead of photo's. I mean, to me the freeze frames are good enough. At least as illustrations for my previews. The second cameraman could catch some incredible shot, the first cameraman might miss during some closeups.
    I guess it would mean way more editing work, as they probably want to skip the scenes where a cameraman/equipment is in view, etc. But I guess it would add so much more like the reaction shots you mentioned. Chickfight did (does?) this a few times, and although they weren't multi angle view DVD's, they combined some angles in 1 shot. Like in a 69 position see both girls in action from both sides. And even to the point when 1 comes and see the reaction on the face and you can still see her enemy stimulating her and how her pussy/body contracts and shivers from the orgasm.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    "To trib till they're dry,
    in defeat one will cry..."

Cat is standing confidently in a sexy white floral babydoll, facing her brunette opponent. She's sure that she can take on newcomer Vanessa. Not only does she believe that she has more experience, but that she is also stronger than her challenger.

Vanessa, in her exotic black floral babydoll, is not impressed by the blonde hotties physical appearance, nor her so called experience. Vanessa herself has been a sexfight fan for ages and had her share of... confrontations so to speak.

The girls are challenging eachother to see who the better woman is. They start their match with some kissing, to see what kind of opponent they are dealing with.

Df20ts9200001

Vanessa is going for the offensive and starts rubbing Sweetcat's pussy ferosiously. Cat retaliates by rubbing back, but can't withstand Vanessa's intense rubbing.

Df20ts9200002

Taken a bit back by the brunette's skill and furious passion Sweetcat had the first orgasm in this match. Fortunately this was not a sexfight where the first to cum looses. But she realizes that she had to change tactics if she wants to stand a chance.
    Subtly Cat lowers her position in a way that access to her pussy becomes more difficult, while her own fingers can still easily get to her target. She would settle the score with this cunt.

And indeed in a short while she noticed how Vanessa's breathing becomes more irregular and reaches a point of no return.

Df20ts9200003

After these initial rounds, the girls decide to take off their flimsy clothes and arouse eachother topless.

Df20ts9200004

They started kissing again, but soon went on kneeding breast and even sucking and licking nipples...

Df20ts9200005a

Df20ts9200006

But their main goal was to get to eachothers pussy. The girls soon got rid of the undergarments as well. Sweetcat suddenly overwhelms Vanessa by suffocating her with her hand. This gave her the opportunity to take the top in a 69 position. Both girls started to lick and suck on eachothers pussy and clit.

As it was more difficult to get to Cat's sweet pussy, combined with the expert stimulation by her blonde opponent, Vanessa soon enough felt the result of her disadvantageous bottom position. Sweetcat sucked like there is no tomorrow, causing the brunette girl exploded in yet another orgasm.

Df20ts9200007

Cat licks up that sweet nectar from the brunette wet swollen pussy, sure she is victorious. But the newcomer would not be defeated that easily. With renewed effort Vanessa sucks back on the flower in front of her, causing Cat to shudder in extacy...

Df20ts9200008

But she knew to control her urges and again starts licking and sucking that brunette's still oversensitive pussy untill it overflowed once more.

Df20ts9200009

Thinking that she has weakened Vanessa's pussy and clit enough, Sweetcat decides to take on her opponent head on: pussy 2 pussy.

Df20ts9200010

Boy was she wrong, Vanessa soon turns the table of her and has the blonde on her back. All the while pumping into her struggling adversary.

Df20ts9200011

After a while she noticed that Cat's strong pussy resisted her thrusts, and decided to use her tongue again.
    Not being outdone by the newby, Cat equally intensily sucks on the brunette's pussy.
    But this time Vanessa got the better hand, and with a few well placed combinations of licking and sucking Cat experienced a massive orgasm that almost took her out.

Df20ts9200012

Vanessa started to take the victory position by sitting on top of her opponents face. But Cat wouldn't allow herself to be defeated that easily.
    The girls get into some intense tribbing for the final fase.

Df20ts9200013

They even pinched and slapped eachother where they could. Straddling the other in place, and even choking and smothering her opponent, trying to distract and weaken the other.

Df20ts9200014

Df20ts9200015

Df20ts9200016

Df20ts9200017

Df20ts9200018

Df20ts9200019

In the end one girls finishes the other by a few rows of intense mindblowing orgasms. The looser barely got the strength to exclaim that her pussy could take no more. That didn't stop the winner from tribbing yet another orgams out of her, leaving her completely worn out.

To show her dominance she face sits her defeated foe and rides herself to heaven. After which she smothers her opponent with her champion pussy to dreamland...

Defeatedsexfight.com TS9-Sweetcat Vs Vanessa
    Cumming soon
    A must forn trib fabs i guess... Thanks so much to share these hot photos with us !! One more video in my wishlist !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Thanks so much to share these hot photos with us !! One more video in my wishlist !!
    You're most welcome. I try to show as good as possible what the video is about. I often find the description and trailers too short nowadays.
    Heck, a few times I purchased the video after... let's say already have seen it

Remember to leave a little in your retirement funds. Don't spend it all on SF videos
    Last edited by sffan4e; July 9th, 2016 at 09:37 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    You're most welcome. I try to show as good as possible what the video is about. I often find the description and trailers too short nowadays.
    Heck, a few times I purchased the video after... let's say already have seen it

Remember to leave a little in your retirement funds. Don't spend it all on SF videos
    Now i can not spend as much in sexfight videos as before. I balance among many things and issues that need money.
    Anyway... many people here are in worst condition than me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Anyway... many people here are in worst condition than me.
    Let's say that the glass is half full, instead of half empty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12