Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 56-58

Angel, after what has been said before, especially bt Toni, it is difficult for me to add anything else. I am anxious to read about the following morning. I knew Angel and Wendy fuck fight would be espectacular, but it was more than I expected. To say the truth, my sexual state while readng it was as if I had been given the magic. I didn't need touch myself to cum several times.
    You are simply amazing.
    Maura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is amazing, this writer is unbelievable. the way this series is written it is amazing , the way the characters are introduced and how they have link to each others, everything is planned perfectly. This part was again great although the clash between Wendy and Angel was much awaited one but i was a little disappointed when Angel turned out to be the mistress and Wendy her sex toy and that too so early in the story. I love Angel and i want her to win all her fights or atleast have a tie, i would hate for her to loose. but the encounter with wendy was built so perfectly and they being mirror images of each other was superb. but then Angel coming out the dominating one so early was kind of disappointing. I Loved Sara vs Angel that was great. This part was also amazing except for the Wendy and Angels clash which disappointed me a little.
    but all and all it was a great part, nice writing, Keep it up !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was brilliant ! simply brilliant !

There is now some kind of pressure on you by your readers to go either way. Yours is better have no doubt about that ! I've just realized how much you've written in all and it's simply amazing.

Plus it's good stuff !

My only wish is for Jane not to be pushed away from the Wendy/Angel relationship. Actually that is not true. My only wish is for you to live a long and happy life so that you can continue writing your stories with pleasure for a long time.

I can't express enough how amazed I am as I go through previous chapters. Just a wonderful achievement !

Love and all that sort of things,

Amadou

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Once again I am overwhelmed by your kindness.. I am thankful and humbled by your wonderful comments. I will be away for a couple of weeks.... and will began writing the final chapters of this story when I return. Play nice with each other while I am away... you do not want me to chase you with my whip! ... or... maybe you do ... (Wicked Grin) ...Love y'all. xoxoxo Angel

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 56-58

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Cool Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 56-58

Be sure to keep your bra on at all times, Angel...Or not.
    A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Be sure to keep your bra on at all times, Angel...Or not.
    A. Penman
    lol Well .... sometimes the puppies need a little sunshine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I just want to reiterate that the two sexfights between Wendy and Michelle in the course of this story, and now Michelle and Jane are, in my view, among the best ever written on this forum. Fantastically erotic and compelling work. These are the highlights among many other excellent erotic encounters described in this novel-length epic. Even more encouragingly, it hints at a whole series of other, briefer encounters that we can look forward to in the future. As expected, I can't wait to see the Wendy/Michelle rematch when they are equally matched in powers. The next time Jane and Michelle get together should be equally incredible. Great work! Michelle is shaping up to be one of the great villains of the genre.

Looking forward to the next chapters,

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    This is amazing, this writer is unbelievable. the way this series is written it is amazing , the way the characters are introduced and how they have link to each others, everything is planned perfectly. This part was again great although the clash between Wendy and Angel was much awaited one but i was a little disappointed when Angel turned out to be the mistress and Wendy her sex toy and that too so early in the story. I love Angel and i want her to win all her fights or atleast have a tie, i would hate for her to loose. but the encounter with wendy was built so perfectly and they being mirror images of each other was superb. but then Angel coming out the dominating one so early was kind of disappointing. I Loved Sara vs Angel that was great. This part was also amazing except for the Wendy and Angels clash which disappointed me a little.
    but all and all it was a great part, nice writing, Keep it up !
    I also feel the same! So there is not even a pair of matching conflict!

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 56-58

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Angel-

Just got through chapter 58, Angel and Wendy. Fantastic sex!!!
    Only now I have this overwhelming urge to head over to my local Subway for a turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato and onion, slathered in a "massive amount of hot gooey sticky nipple cum."
    Keep up the tasty work!

A. Penman
    Last edited by apenman; May 18th, 2016 at 01:49 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi everyone. I am back from my cruise..... It was wonderful! To JB57, luping_7423, apenman, Amadou, Zara03, Maurita, Toni, christien... "Thank you". I am humbled by your wonderful comments. Your kindness is so very much appreciated.... I also want to thank everyone who posted likes and thanks. You are very kind. ... and to all of the hundreds of you who remain nameless.. please consider joining Hostboard. It's free. ... and then you can send me Private Messages ... (smile) and I promise to respond... I just want to hug and kiss all of you!! I am writing the next series of chapters, but please be patient with me... it is going to be a while... Now I have to get to Subway and ask for the "apenman" turkey sandwich. It sounds yummy! xoxoxo, Angel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast