Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Cockfight

I am a great fan of m vs m and f vs f sexfight .This is my first story ever . I hope you like it. This story is based on true incident of my life.

Chapter 1 : Milk Cockfight

I drove my Mercedes to the garage at 8pm.It is raining heavily.The day at office was tiresome.While parking I thought I would first get to the shower ,take some sleep and then eat something.
    My name is Jack. I am 29 live in a beautiful beach house and married to the sexiest and most beautiful woman of my dream.I am very rich and work in an IT firm in California.I have been here for 3 years have made some good freinds and happily living my life.
    As I went through the garden inhaling the sweet scent of roses,which had been cleared perfectly and watered the plants by Lisa.Lisa is my 26 year beautiful wife.She is very pretty,caring,well endowed with the right curves at right place.She knows most of the household activity and she is great in bed.
    As I rang the doorbell Lisa opened the door with a smile on her face. She was looking sexy in a white silk camisole and spandex shorts. Her 36 D boobs were popping out from her black bra which visibly seemed blacker on white top in place where her huge breasts pushed at the material. Her long black hair were flowing on the valley of cleavage. Her pubic mound protruted a little cameltoe visible through her shorts in the middle of the outlined panties. She was covered in sweat so she must have just worked out.
    She kissed me on my lips and said "Hey look,whose here ?". As I entered I saw her cousin Jason sitting on the middle sofa in front of the TV.He was all wet. He gave me a scornful glance and then a smile. I returned the same expression and went there and shaked hands with him coldly.He stared at me and I at him.Lisa came after me and sat beside him.
    Jason is Lisa's cousin.He is 6'2" and weighs 120 lbs and well built exactly like me. He is 29 and unmarried. We both were matched in pretty many ways.He is a computer engineer and he is rich. But I always have been hating him since the first time I saw him maybe because he was evenly matched in many ways or because he went out with my wife in college and would seem like he is trying to make a move on Lisa . And I could see in his eyes that he also hates me very much. He broke up with his girlfriend a week ago. Whenever Jason and I get together there seems a tension between us. But my wife likes to hang around with him a lot. I don't know he still has got feelings for my wife or I am just being paranoid but I really hate him.I always have thought about confronting him physically men to men.So,I was shocked to see him at my house.
    I sat on the right side of Lisa still not breaking the eye contact with him. She said,"Guess what, Jason is going to stay for a week here.He was feeling lonely since he broke up with Chelsea. He had a little job here so I invited him to stay with us.Wouldn't that be great?"
    I answered,out of politeness,"Yes that would be great.So did you put your stuff in your room or can I help you? ".He said ,"Oh I just arrived and I haven't brought any stuff. The trip was kind of sudden.I guess I will buy something here."
    Lisa : That won't be necessary.If you need clothes Jack's clothes will certainly fit you.
    Jason : You really think so.That won't be a problem.
    Me : Oh yeah of couse not.Why don't you go freshen up in your room.I will get you the clothes.
    Jason : Thank you.
    He still was giving me cold stares.He gave a small peck on Lisa's cheek and then left.Lisa put an arm around me. I lifted her in my lap and smelled her hair.
    Lisa : Thank you for letting him stay.We can have fun together and he has been through a lot.
    Me : Honey its our house and you can invite whoever you want.I will hand him clothes and go take a shower. Why don't you get ready and we could go to dinner outside.
    Lisa : No I already cooked your and his favourite dinner so get ready quickly and come to eat.
    Me : Okay
    She went to our bathroom to change while I picked out one of shirt,pant a tee shirt, shorts and couple of underwear and placed them in guest room. The guest room was right next to my bedroom separated by a wooden wall. Lisa changed out into a beautiful red coloured dress that showed a large amount of cleavage and a great amount of her delicious thighs. She has got milky white skin amd her ass would wiggle everytime she took a step.
    Me : You look vey hot. I am going to fuck you tonight.
    She pouted at me through through the mirror while wearing her diamond necklace and then started giggling.
    Me : What's so funny? I seriously mean it.
    Lisa : I love you and ok after dinner you can fuck me as much as you want.
    She went to the kitchen as I kept staring at her ass. After that I took a quick shower and changed into shirt and pant.As I went to the kitchen the food was all prepared and Jason was sitting on a chair staring at her heavenly figure.As I sat opposite to him, he greeted me and then againg started looking at her.Certainly he wanted Lisa badly.And then an idea popped into my mind. I 'd make him feel jealous of her.He then looked at me and the tension grew in the air. Lisa came and sat between us.As I looked at her we all began to talk and she served and then we started our dinner.Everytime she bent to serve us food it looked as if her breasts would pop out of her bra. To make Jason jealous I kissed her on her lips while eating.She kissed back and then blushed. Jason was giving me cold stare.He as if by accident put a hand on Lisa's exposed thigh and then before taking it gave her a squeeze. Now he understood my game and was playing with me. He asked Lisa for food and as her cleavage showed up He touched it.I got it and placed my arm around her waist. After that he didn't make any move but I really wanted to teach him a lesson. In all that competition my cock has been rock hard and it strained against my pants. As we finished Lisa said she would do the dishes and join me in the bedroom. As Jason stood from his chair and noticed the similar bulge in his pants.To hide it we quickly took leave from kitchen and went to respective rooms. I changed in to shorts and tee shirt and went to watch TV. Jason was already there watching it. Lisa was doing the dishes in kitchen. I joined him. He gave me a glare and looked backed into TV. I also didn't try to make any conversation.After sometime he retired in his room and so did I. Lisa came after sometime in that sexy dress.
    She looked sooo good.She winked at me. I stripped to underwear and then picked her up and threw her on the bed. As she was about to take of the necklace I stopped her and undressed her out of that dress. She was wearing black bra and panties. I opened the clip with my mouth and her huge restrained breasts popped out. I don't think I could ever get tired of this view . Her pink little nipples and big areolas were dancing along with breasts. Then I slapped on her ass and thigh and she moaned . Yes this beautiful breast and thigh and belly and whole body all is mine just mine and I wouldn't let anybody take them away from me whatever I have to do. I put her on bed and then took down her already wet panties. They smelled of her arousal.I threw them in the pile and started to lick her pink shaved pussy. It tasted so good.I started licking it slowly. Lisa was moaning first slowly.I put my tounge into her wet slit and found her clit. She was pulling her nipples and my head furiously.As the slow torture of tounge began she cried out loud "Oh Jack its sooooo good . Your tounge's so good. Ahhhh! Please give it to me." she cried as I sucked on her clit. I was sure Jason could hear in next room. I sucked her to orgasm. Then I took off my pants and my 9" long full erect member came out. It felt good finally coming out of strain.
    I stroked her clit and she moaned and I knew she was ready to go for the next time.This time I lifted her up and slowly put my cock in her tight hot juicy pussy. It felt like heaven,Slowly she took my whole length in all this time she was moaning uncontollably.I lifted her up with my cock still inside her and put her against the wooden wall of the guestroom so that Jason could hear . I started pounding really hard and sucked and bit on those nipples.She moaned like crazy and then we both came together.My cum and her juices dripped from her cunt.I groaned while still sucking on her nipples and then put her again on bed and lied on top of her.Since I lifted her up for all this time. I was pretty tired.
    She slowly came on top and went down and started playing with my balls and my cock began to grow in ger hands. She then started sucking the knob and then slowly the whole of it.I was groaning and then the pressure increased and I cried "Lisa !Oh god !You are mine and then ropes and ropes of cum came and landed on her mouth and her breasts.She spreaded it on her breasts and then licked all the cum on her mouth dry. She had never been so energetic and exhausting in bed. Had she sensed the competition between me and Jason?
    She looked at me and I knew she wanted to go more.I slit two fingers in her pussy as she rested on her backside ,her head on my chest and my cock was buried between her ass.I grabbed her clit and started stroking till she came.This time it wasn't so loud.After that I drifted off to sleep.
    I woke up at 2 am and found that she wasn't there beside me.She wasn't in the bathroom either.Her clothes were as they were lying on the floor. Where could she have gone at this time of night? I woke up naked from bed put on my tee shirt and shorts. I was too tired to put on my underwear as I opened my door and came out .I saw Jason in kitchen talking to her. He was wearing a blue short just the same I was wearing and no shirt.Lisa was there talking to him. I decided to go there. I took my tee shirt out and threw it on bed as Jason wouldn't get a chance of showoff. I went in kitchen bare chested. As I entered Lisa turned really uncomfortable. She was wearing a see through gown and had no bra on.I could easily see the nipples.Jason was glaring angrily at me.So the plan at night has worked.
    Me : What are you two doing up so late?
    Jason : Oh I couldn't sleep and as I came in kitchen she said she would make me some of "her" hot milk so that I could sleep.
    He said this all the way staring at her breasts.
    Lisa : Do you want some of it too,Baby?
    Me : I would love to have some of "your" hot milk.
    Jason now stared at me and I knew he was comparing our upper bodies.He has dark nipples with large areolas like mine. He started to pinch his nipple quietly.He was trying to impress Lisa. I did the same.

Jason : Its really hot in here so had to take my shirt out.
    Me : Me too
    He stared at me and I at him.Lisa broke the tension.
    Lisa : Come on boys hot milk is ready.

She poured each of us milk in a cup and sat on a chair between us.I brought myself a little closer to her and put my hand around her waist to claim her. Jason did the same. I was shocked but acted like I didn't notice.We both started to drink milk.Her pubic area was becoming visible as her wet panties were sticking to the gown,She was looking really sexy and Jason was drinking her in his sights.I completed my milk first and asked for more.As she stood up to give me milk Jason had to drop off his hand from her waist.That was the plan.As she came I kissed her on her breasts and cleavage.Even Lisa was taken aback a little by this.Jason was looking at me as if he was going to kill me.As she poured me some milk and she was about to sit in my lap when Jason gave a shrill cry.His all milk had fallen on his pants,his shorts looked like mess.Lisa ran to bedroom to get clean towels . Jason was cleaning the mess with tissues.Milk was dripping all the way down his legs.

Me : Are you okay?
    Jason : Oh yes.(laughing at me)
    Me : The milk was really hot.Sure you arent't burnt?
    Jason : Oh I am fine.

I then understood.He did this just so that he could stop Lisa from sitting on my lap and now his cock was visible because of the milk on his pants and he was wearing no underwear like me.As lisa came running, her boobs bounced up and down and her pussy outline was clearly visible . She quickly sat on her knees in front of him as he sat on the chair and she started cleaning his pants, legs and cock and balls with the towel.As she was doin that,he placed a hand on her ass.Lisa slowed down a bit but then continued.His dick sprung into attention after some cleaning she did.Still Lisa didn't stop and cleaned his erect member rubbing it like she was enchanted by his cock. She was taking care of him like he was a small baby and I was feeling really jealous for attention. There was only one thing I could do to get back my attention and that was to pour the milk in my shorts and I did it.
    It did hurt for a moment but then the pain from heat was gone.They both looked in my direction and then Lisa took Jason's hand off her ass and came running towards me.

Lisa : Oh Honey,you got milk all over your pants .Are you okay?
    Me : I guess I am.
    Lisa : I will go and grab some fresh towels from bathroom.
    She ran into my bedroom and the whole time the transparent gown kept sticking in her ass.I enjoyed the view and gave a malicious smile to Jason.He looked at my eyes angrily.I guess it was the time for the fight.I stood from my chair and so did he.His balls were clearly visible and hanging like mine.Even though as I had already cum for two times it was a little hard to get an erection like his.Just as I took a step towards him ,Lisa came in running and made me sit on chair and bent on her knees and started rubbing my pants.I put both my hands on her asscheeks. The towel was cold and her sexy body and the competition gave me an immediate hard on.Now it was straining against my pants just like Jason's.My piss slit was completely visible throught the translucent short where it pressed.All my 9 inch penis was getting full attention and my balls weren't leftout either.Jason came near Lisa and brushed her left breast a little with his penis(trying to show like an accident).
    Lisa : Oh sorry I forgot all about you.Honey how are you feeling?
    Jason : It hurts a little but I will do it.
    Lisa : Are you kidding ? Come on sit next to chair on Jake and I will clean both of you.
    He sat next to me on the chair.His piss slit was clearly visible like mine.It looked like milk was oozing out of it.Lisa handled each of our cock with towels in each hand.He forcefully removed my hand from her right asscheek and placed his.I wanted to show that I had longer penis so I flexed a little in chair.And the competition began as we both started flexing our dicks.Accidentaly his dick touched Lisa's breast.I did the same and slowly we both started poking her breasts.He placed his hand on her cleavage as if it belonged to him.Lisa didn't resist at all.The room was filling with her arousal.She said she would clean the mess on the floor.I said she could clean tommorow and she should go get some sleep.As she was leaving I stood up put my arm around her waist and kissed her on the cleavage.My erect dick was poking outside her pussy.She kissed me back.As she was just leaving Jason got up and did the same.She returned his kiss too.Our cocks were flexing really hard.It was clearly visible as they both dangled near her pussy.They touched once.Lisa left.Now he turned towards me.He was looking very angry and I also gave him an angry glare. We both faced each other.We took a step forward until our piss slits touched each other.That was it the battle was on.
    We both grabbed each other from shoulders.Our dicks were touching.He brought his face near me and grunted "She is mine" and flexed his penis causing my cock to move.As it came to rest we realigned the piss slits and I grunted in his face "No , She is mine" and flexed my dick.Now we started to push our dicks together still in the pants covered with milk in the shorts.Each wanted to bend others dick but they kept sliding because of milk.Suddenly I took a step forward and our cocks slid past one another and got lined up between our body.As he came closer our body met nipple to nipple.And all of a sudden our balls came into contact.Our two cocks were wrestling compressed between our body and our two sets of testis were having their own war.He suddenly forced his testis on mine and on collision it hurt really bad.I got ready for next move and our testis collided with full force. We both grunted and started yelling obscenties quietly.

Jason : You smug son of a bitch.You don't deserve her .You Motherfucker.
    Me : You rat bastard .Shut the fuck up .I am the best sex she ever had.
    Jason : I am the best sex she ever had. She need a real man with real cock and real balls to please her.Not that tiny husk of yours.
    Me : you motherfucker. I have a bigger cock then any man in your family.She is mine.Win her from me if you can.
    Jason : No motherfucker she is mine .I will win her.

And the war began again.Our testis met with great force. It felt like they would break.I gave him a bear hug and he complied. Now our balls were wrestling slowly.His one ball came between my two and I crushed it with two .He grunted and did the same.We both cursed each other all this time.Our cocks were joustling in the little space and suddenly I began to feel like I was going to cum.And I guess he felt the same and we came together. The cum mixed with all the milk. We sat on a chair. I was feeling embarrased and I could tell that he was feeling the same. He suddenly took of his shorts .His cock was as large as mine and looked veiny and similar like mine.I did the same and we switched the shorts and went to our room. I don't know why I did that but it felt hot.The cum was on the kitchen floor but couldn't be differentiated because of milk.I heard a sound of something falling in my room and guessed if Lisa has watched this but she was sleeping in her gown.There were milk stains on her breasts where our dicks had poked.His shorts had as much cum as mine had.Now I knew for sure that he wanted Lisa badly. Now I couldn't just throw him out of my house as I just challenged him to win Lisa,no I have to defeat him in a fight. I instantly fell to sleep with Lisa in my arms as I was tired but knew that it wasn't over and I would confront him again.

TO BE CONTINUED .............

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: The Cockfight

I usually don't like cockfights, but this is very well written! Eager to read more of this story!

Junior Hostboard Member edelores's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi thanks for this story.
    i would love to read more.
    something different then woman2woman.

Junior Hostboard Member clitfighter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi jla123

Awesome story..very fantastic buildup..I hope there is a huge story coming....How about both have sexfight infront of her and inside her.....I think it makes more if both become husband to her and have a triangle first night...Go ahead and rock....complete it fast.

Regards
    CF.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi,

Awesome story..very fantastic buildup..I hope there is a huge story coming....How about both have sexfight infront of her and inside her.....I think it makes more if both become husband to her and have a triangle first night...Go ahead and rock....complete it fast. Still waiting for more....any progress.

Regards,
    Bachi.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I dont really like MvsM things but you made me interested. So you are good I look forward your FvsF stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice and interesting story even though M v M is not my taste.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi jla123

What happened to this story .... please complete... i cant wait more.....

Regards
    CF.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is fantastic, please write more I want to know what happens next?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clitfighter View Post
    Hi,

Awesome story..very fantastic buildup..I hope there is a huge story coming....How about both have sexfight infront of her and inside her.....I think it makes more if both become husband to her and have a triangle first night...Go ahead and rock....complete it fast. Still waiting for more....any progress.

Regards,
    Bachi.

I like your thinking!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast