Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Tribdolls custom reward

I am considering a custom video with Tribdolls, but don't know which girls to choose...

In the past I liked Denise matched against Lucille, but Lucille is not available at Tribdolls.
    I also liked the matches between Eva and Emma, but Emma has retired from Tribdolls.

Which Tribdolls would you recommend to have a match? And why do you think they are/would be a great match up? Do you have suggestions of video's where they star in?

As a reward I would like to give the person who I feel adviced me the best, a free copy of my custom. I will pay for your video or arrange something with the producers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Tribdolls custom reward

I think a great match that you would enjoy would be

Anastasia vs Luna

or

Eva vs Anastasia

just my opinion...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tribdolls custom reward

Kaitlin and Vera. Both are roughly the same size, one blonde one brunette which is nice offset and they are both aggressive which will make for a competitive match if that's what you're looking for.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The problem with Tribdolls (besides the awful trailers) is that the website is not updated with girls availability, so it's difficult to choose a good couple.
    Most of the best girls (Donna, Emma, etc.) are no more available and some of them are no more ok with some kind of actions (for ex. Anastasia actually do only lesbian stuff and tribbing but no more haipulling, slapping or spitting).
    The new entry recently added are...not impressive IMHO.
    It depends on what kind of action you want to see. I love a long build-up, extreme actions and hard lesbian stuff.

Actually the 2 best "pairs" IMHO are

Mel vs Eva (same beast size, both have a lot of experience, i think that you can create a good build up scenario)

and

Luna vs Zamira (both are very hot and uninhibitedly, both are good "actresses" so they can perform well...while dressed :-D)

Hint: Marek, which was the tribdolls founder is no more active, so i strongly suggest to you to ask to [email protected] if they are still active with custom match or if the prices/conditions are changed. My last experience with them was two years ago.
    Last edited by ktg73; May 22nd, 2016 at 04:19 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member kaka420's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a shame Emma is no longer active. She could've been a good choice. Same for other girls, Nina, Donna etc.

TD008 has been one of my favs. Particularly enjoy the part when they are they are on the bench, grinding it out, reach up and slap each other. Don't see enough of this and i think there should be more of this. While pure tribs are fun and fine at times, the element of catfight is missing from most. I would love to see more of slapping, hairpulling while the girls are grinding it out. It's just lesbian sex otherwise, for me.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelj1723 View Post
    I think a great match that you would enjoy would be

Anastasia vs Luna

or

Eva vs Anastasia

just my opinion...
    Thx, Anastasia VS Luna was on my mind as well. Their first 2 encounters and tribdolls were pretty... agressive.

Eva VS Anastasia... not so sure. I haven't seen any lately, but I don't recall hot chemistry between them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by focusvt View Post
    Kaitlin and Vera. Both are roughly the same size, one blonde one brunette which is nice offset and they are both aggressive which will make for a competitive match if that's what you're looking for.
    Thx for this suggestion. I haven't seen them together. To be honest, with the imho too short video previews I haven't watched any Tribdolls videos lately. I have the match TD0333 between Kaitlin and Mariana, which was pretty good. I haven't seen any work from Vera.
    Do you have suggestions which videos they have a good performance?
    By the way, from their specs, it seems Katlin (173cm) is a bit longer than Vera (158cm).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ktg73 View Post
    The problem with Tribdolls (besides the awful trailers) is that the website is not updated with girls availability, so it's difficult to choose a good couple.
    Most of the best girls (Donna, Emma, etc.) are no more available and some of them are no more ok with some kind of actions (for ex. Anastasia actually do only lesbian stuff and tribbing but no more haipulling, slapping or spitting).
    The new entry recently added are...not impressive IMHO.
    It depends on what kind of action you want to see. I love a long build-up, extreme actions and hard lesbian stuff.

Actually the 2 best "pairs" IMHO are

Mel vs Eva (same beast size, both have a lot of experience, i think that you can create a good build up scenario)

and

Luna vs Zamira (both are very hot and uninhibitedly, both are good "actresses" so they can perform well...while dressed :-D)

Hint: Marek, which was the tribdolls founder is no more active, so i strongly suggest to you to ask to [email protected] if they are still active with custom match or if the prices/conditions are changed. My last experience with them was two years ago.
    Thx for all your insights. I have asked for a list of available girls to consider. I like some build up, and intense stuff too. The matches between Eva and Emma were great. The agressiveness between Luna and Anastasia were borderline. But both do cum very intense, which I like...

Mel VS Eva were at Tribgirls one of my 2 favorit pairs. But Mel has too many tattoos for my taste now.

Luna VS Zamira... Did you happen to have seen TD0217? If so, what were your thoughts on it?
    Luna was one of my favorits too at Tribgirls. But she disappointed quite a few times, where she was way too submissive, and totally ruined the sexfight element for me.
    Zamira, has her moments. She is pretty competitive. Though somehow not a big fan. I guess I am not a fan of her way of coming. It is not as intense and/or long as some of the other girls.

And by the way, they still do customs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaka420 View Post
    It's a shame Emma is no longer active. She could've been a good choice. Same for other girls, Nina, Donna etc.

TD008 has been one of my favs. Particularly enjoy the part when they are they are on the bench, grinding it out, reach up and slap each other. Don't see enough of this and i think there should be more of this. While pure tribs are fun and fine at times, the element of catfight is missing from most. I would love to see more of slapping, hairpulling while the girls are grinding it out. It's just lesbian sex otherwise, for me.
    Yeah, I wish Emma was available... and Nina, Donna were great too...
    To my taste these girls cum beautifully and intensely. Just like Luna, Eva, Lucille, etc. I love the way they come.

TD0008 can't say I have seen that one. I don't prefer outside fights, because of the often poor sound quality. From the preview with all the kissing and action, it seemed pretty one sided from Denise... But thanks for the recommendation!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everybody for your suggestions. If anyone have more tips, please let me know!
    Last edited by sffan4e; June 16th, 2016 at 07:48 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I'm TD008 is one of the best. It's not one-sided at all and fairly aggressive. Definitely worth the price.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Reward time!!

Dear Michaelj1723, focusvt, ktg73, kaka420, and cc25,

First of all, thank you for your help in setting up my custom video at Tribdolls a while ago. The results you can find here: Models dispute

I have not forgotten about you. I have been struggling for a while how to reward you for your help. I was thinking about paying the producer extra and putting my video in Dropsend for you to download, making a deal with the producer to get you credits for downloading something of your choice. But all came had their downsides like not everybody might have an account with the shop, and I actually don't have distribution rights of the videos myself. Also, how should I choose who helped me best? All your input were valuable to me.

So I came up with this idea: I want to give you the opportunity to have your collaborative custom sexfight from Trib-dolls. Of course, all within the limit of the budget. So an 8 girls brawl, wearing all Armani dresses on top of the Eifel tower is out of my reach.
    But you can discuss together which 2 girls you like, what kind of sexfight it's going to be (most orgasms looses, last girl standing wins, etc), what positions and actions you would like (trib only or including fingering and oral), what location (bedroom, oil mats, garden, etc), kind of outfits (lingery, dresses, swimsuits) , etc etc.
    The only request I have, is that 1 girl wears my white necklace and the other girl wears my black necklace during the sexfight.
    I already have the co-operation from Trib-dolls for this gift to you, and they look forward working with you.

Due to personal circumstances I won't be able to guide you through the process. But I think it might be a valuable and fun experience if one of you took it upon
    yourself to be the guide. Talk with the producers, setup polls to vote for your choices, etc. Why only 1 person? Because it's too chaotic for the producer to deal with so many people. That's why I suggest 1 spokes person.
    Please don't PM me, because my inbox overflows fast. Just post things here please.

I hope you like and would accept my gift for all of your help.

P.S. I sent you all a PM concerning this reward. Please contact each other if someone has missed it.

P.P.S. Since all this time no one has responded to the reward, I decided to change this gift into a Trib It Forward 2017 project, so everybody can enjoy it.
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 2nd, 2017 at 09:28 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i would like to suggest a foxy fight from FoxyCombat.com - Finest Female Fighting . the two women there (!) produce much better videos than defeated or tribdolls. the videos have a superb quality, the "fighters" are better looking and you can feel the chemistry in most of their videos. there is a real connection between the two fighters. recently i bought mov_15_072 with robin and juliana and this video is totally hot. juliana is such an professional tribfighter and her match vs. robin is even hotter than her fantastic match vs. nici.
    i would contribute a new foxy fight because unfortunately it takes a decade when new videos are released. good things take a while :/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    i would like to suggest a foxy fight the two women there (!) produce much better videos than defeated or tribdolls. the videos have a superb quality, the "fighters" are better looking and you can feel the chemistry in most of their videos. therethere. recently i bought mov_15_072 with robin and juliana and this video is totally hot. juliana is such an professional tribfighter and her match vs. robin is even hotter than her fantastic match vs. nici.
    I agree that fc makes great sexfights (among my favorites were the ones between Sarah and Juliana), and their girls are hot. I don't dare to say which is better. I think it depends on taste, because imho both have their strengths. But I love Foxyfight as well.

In fact, if everything goes well, my custom foxy fight is being filmed tomorrow. Unfortunately, Juliana is no longer available. And Robin is out of town for a while. Originally they were planned to match up last week, but due to circumstances things got cancelled. I don't feel at liberty to share the reason, so please don't ask. All I can say is that I hope Juliana one day makes a come back.

About the custom video reward, it felt appropriate to have trib-dolls to do it, because this post about help for my custom video was one from them too.

Hope you still would like to participate in the collaborate custom sexfight project I have here Trib it forward
    It can be as small as just simply help voting in polls.
    Last edited by sffan4e; October 16th, 2016 at 09:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast