Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Cool Tribdolls video with Eva and Mel

Dear all,

So a few weeks back i finally decided to take the plunge and sponsor a custom video with Tribdolls. I chose Eva and Mel since they have quite the chemistry and are 'good actresses' IMHO.

The process was straightforward, it took about 4 weeks from the time i made the first inquiry to the day i got the video download link. Martin and Marek from Tribdolls were responsive to communications and kept me in the loop throughout. I got the video sooner than expected and to be honest, the entire process was easier than i expected.

The video itself was reasonably close to what i specified in the script, but then again very little lives up to the fantasy does it? Still, Eva and Mel did a great job i was quite happy with the end result.

Do check it out, here's the link: Eva vs. Mel - Trib Dolls - Exclusive Real Female Tribbing and Scissoring Videos

It has a LOT of body to body wrestling and kissing (for those interested in such things )

I've included a few pictures from the set Marek sent me, enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tribdolls video with Eva and Mel

Quote Originally Posted by grazhopper05 View Post
    Dear all,

So a few weeks back i finally decided to take the plunge and sponsor a custom video with Tribdolls. I chose Eva and Mel since they have quite the chemistry and are 'good actresses' IMHO.

I've included a few pictures from the set Marek sent me, enjoy!
    Good to see that you took the plunge too

I noticed the video before and it looks hot. I recall those good old tribdolls days, where Eva and Mel were in 1 of the early videos...

Thx for sharing this with us!
    Would you like to share your experience in Custom video experiences This way others can learn from it and see how things go from your perspective. Things you liked, and things you would have/will do differently jn the future, etc.

Junior Hostboard Member Onetwothree's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tribdolls custom reward

Trib Dolls are very good. Although I enjoy slow, sensuous sessions myself, their sexfights are very intense and rough and it's kind of sexy, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12