Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Napali video fanfiction 6

Back again everyone, and today's three-part fight features two lovely figures all the way from the Czech Republic.

Fight 6:

Czech Championship: Alex Black vs Angel Wicky

Alex Black
    qld7p9eiu368_t.jpg
    Date of birth: August 27th, 1987
    Bra size: 34D(enhanced)

Angel Wicky
    lavqwylb1880_t.jpg
    Date of birth: April 8th, 1991
    Bra size: 32F(enhanced)

Synopsis:

Alex and Angel meet at a model wrestling trope, both wishing the other luck in their matches. To their shock, they discover they're being matched against each other. Despite both wanting to win at all costs, they agree not to get too violent in their three matches. But that agreement may be harder to keep than they realize.

Round 1: Photo-shoot. Angel and Alex fight in tight dresses with only the strength of their hearts and bosoms to help them.

Round 2: Slippery paddling pool. The next day, they fight in skimpy bikinis in a paddling pool of extra slippery oil.

Round 3: Ring final. For their final match, they fight completely nude in a no-rules street fight, complete with barbed wire, thumbtacks and fold-chairs.

Be sure to vote for an overall winner.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Napali video fanfiction 6

Obviously, I have to cast my vote for Angel. I have really been enjoying these matches... thank you so much! I do hope Angel wins (Smile)

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel strapped on the leather leotard and boots, itching her breasts as her exposed nipples were scratched through the fabric holes. She said "what do I do then?"

"Did you read your script?"

"Yes."

"Good, then just be sexy as you can."

"Uh, dobře." Angel shrugged as the camera started rolling. She sat up and rubbed her nipples, saying "I'm Angel Wicky, and this is Maggie Green's Napali Wrestling Tournament. I may be named Angel, but I'm a demon in the ring! You want the championship, then you're gonna have to go through me."

"Cut. Great job, Angel!" Maggie said from behind the camera. "Now, you can get on with your next match and I'll get this ready."

A few hours later, after Angel had fought and beaten Sophia Lomeli, she waited in the locker room. She then saw another promo on the screen. It was fellow Czech citizen Alex Black, who said "I'm Alex Black, and this is Maggie Green's Napali Wrestling Tournament. I'm here for the championship, and I'm the one who's gonna get it."

"Angel?" a voice said. Angel turned and saw Alex, saying "Alex Black! Do prdele! Ahoj! Ahoj! What are you doing here?"

"I just finished my fight. And I heard you just won yours."

"Yes. I beat Sophia. And you?"

"Sienna West. Have you found out who your next opponent is?"

"No. Not till this afternoon."

"Okay, come on. Let's go find out."

As they arrived at the stage, Maggie was reading out the cards for the next matches.

"And for the third place match in Heat 5, Sophia Lomeli vs Sienna West!"

"Woooo!" the crowd cheered as Sophia and Sienna entered the stage from either corners. They put their fists up in a fighting pose, before giggling as they embraced. Maggie said "isn't that just beautiful. And for the first place prize... Angel Wicky!"

"Yeah!" Angel and Alex said as they embraced each other, before Maggie added "... vs Alex Black! In the ultimate, two round smackdown!"

"Wait, what!" Alex said. "We're fighting each other!?"

"Who cares!" Angel said happily. "One of us is gonna win!?"

"Both of you will return here tomorrow at the photo shoot for Round 1! See you then!"

Later that day, Angel sat nude in her apartment doing yoga. A knock came at her door. She opened the door, saying "oh, hey Alex."

"Hey Angel. Oh, are you taking part in some soukrom? intimity?"

"What? Oh, because I'm naked? No, I'm doing yoga. I'm practicing for our fight."

"That's what I wanted to talk about. Angel, I'm not sure I want to do this..."

"Aw, you scared?"

"What, no. I just can't see myself fighting you."

"Well, we're pretty good pals. Tell you what. Why don't we try our hardest not to hurt each other."

"You'd do that?"

"Sure. Besides, I'm only doing this for fun."

"Alright then. You've got a deal." Alex said as they shook hands.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The next day, Alex and Angel both stepped into the blank canvas of the photo shoot. Angel wore a tight white leotard while Alex wore an identical black one.

"We-hell, look at you." Angel said as she pushed Alex's breasts up playfully. Maggie then stepped out and said "alright everybody. Competing today, we have the famous Alex Black!"

"Whoo!" Alex shouted as she clapped her hands, before Maggie added "and facing her, is the voluptuous Angel Wicky."

"Whooo-hooo!" Angel shouted. "Alright girls. Get your corners and we'll ring the bell."

"Who do you think is going to win?" Alex said. Angel embraced her and said "I hope you do."

"I hope I do too." Alex said as they went to their corners.

"Okay... On the count of three. One."

Alex stretched her arms and legs, making sure her muscles were flexible enough.

"Two."

Angel pulled up the strap on her leotard, making sure her breasts weren't exposed yet.

"Three!"

Ding! Ding! Ding! went the bell, and the first round began.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alex balled her left hand and slammed it right in the gut of the stunned blonde.

"OOOMPH!" Angel grunted as she slumped to one knee. "That hurt!"

She slowly shook her head as she got to her feet, her stomach going in and out gasping for air. Angel slapped Alex across the face, spinning her to the floor. She gripped Alex's breasts from behind, before Alex pushed backwards. Angel's back was against the wall, with Alex's back crushing her breasts.

As Angel pushed Alex away, she send a left fist under her right breast, pushing it up and tearing the fabric of Alex's leotard. As Alex started to slump down she gripped the top of Angel's top, pulling it down and exposing her breasts.

Angel grabbed Alex by her hair and lifted her to her feet. Alex screamed in agony as her hair was yanked hard. Angel held Alex in place and ripped a left into her opponent's breasts.

Still holding her adversary by her tresses, Angel landed two more well placed punches before letting Alex fall to the ground in a heap. Alex coughed and wheezed on the thin mats covering the floor as the blonde lifted her leg for the count.

"One! Two!" Maggie counted, before Alex kicked out, beating the three count.

As Angel got up, Alex sat for a moment, her chest rising and falling with each breath. She rolled to her back and saw Angel standing with her legs apart and her hands on her hips. Holding her sore breasts, Alex tried to get to her feet. She stumbled back to the wall and used it for support to stand up.

Suddenly, Alex pushed herself off the wall and grabbed Angel around the waist as their breasts clashed together. Angel's breasts were larger and firmer, quickly beginning to overpower Alex's, before the latter ripped several hairs from Angel's head. Angel pushed her away and launched a right cross at her head, but Alex blocked it and kicked up hard and fast into the blonde's stomach.

"GUGGGGH!" Angel grunted. Alex then fired a quick jab to the chest that staggered the blonde. Alex tried to follow up her edge but Angel grabbed her and threw them both to the mat. Rolling on the mat, they wrestled to gain an edge.

Their sweaty bodies squished on the vinyl mats. Soon, the tops of their leotards were torn to shreds, while an occasional grunt or groan could be heard as slaps and kicks landed on exposed skin. Alex was able to finally gain the top position and she started raining punches to the chest and face of the blonde. Angel put her hands up to block the blows but Alex then started hitting her in the gut and ribs.

Eventually, Alex grabbed Angel's leg and held it up, as Maggie counted "one! Two! Three!"

"Whoo!" Alex said as she dropped Angel's leg, Maggie adding "I declare Alex Black to be the winner! Both of you will return tomorrow for Round 2!"

"I don't think she can do Round 2." Alex said, before Angel said "fuck you, bitch. I'll be there."

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I am really enjoying these Napali video series. (Yes, I admit, I have no idea what they are, though I am aware they make videos) This one is very exciting. I am not sure that you know how gifted a writer you truly are... so listen to me. I really really like your writing style... and I may have to borrow (That is the polite way of saying 'steal') some of your writing style and adapt it for my own stories! Great work! (Cheering for Angel)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The next day, Angel and Alex both stood wearing bikinis in a paddling pool. Once again, Angel wore white while Alex wore Black. Both began greasing their own bodies with oil, Alex saying "so, are you ready to lose again?"

"Fuck you. This one's grip and size. You're in my house now, bitch."

Alex responded by spraying some oil over Angel's barely covered chest. Angel sprayed back, before Maggie entered the room.

"I see the trash talk is already started." Maggie said. "Are you girls ready?"

"Hell yeah!" Angel said.

"Alright. Round 2 begins in three! Two! One!"

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations or your story. Are you using real Napali videos as inspiration?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alex wrapped her arms around Angel's head, causing them both to slip onto the floor. Angel struggled to free herself as Alex said "where you gonna go, bitch?"

"Up yours, bitch!" Angel said as she bit onto Alex's breast, forcing her to release her. The two kneeled as they gripped each other's arms and struggled, the oil adding to the effort as they tried to stay up.

As Alex's arm wrapped around Angel's head, both women fell flat to the canvas. Angel pulled at Alex's hair and spanked her repetitively, leaving Alex's buttocks a deep red, but Alex tightened the headlock and tossed her onto her back. Eventually, enough oil had reached Alex's arm to allow Angel to slide free. Angel slipped behind Alex and wrapped her arms around her, pulling her against the borders of the pool.

Alex slid backwards into Angel, slamming her against the corners. "Deja Vu much?" Alex cracked before she turned to face Angel and wrapped her arms around her waist. Alex aligned her breasts against Angel's and squeezed.

Both gasped from the pressure on their breasts but refused to give in. Feeling the oil slip their breasts in and out of each other, Alex gave up from her attack, both women falling back. All four of their bra cups failed to cover the bright red cleavage. Alex knew she could not defeat Angel in a battle of breasts.

Angel smiled as she stood in a fighting position. Alex charged her opponent, smashing into her with all the force she had. Due to the oil soaking through the fabric, both their tops were torn to shreds by the momentum of this attack, a loud echoing "SMACK!" sound being made as their voluptuous bodies slammed against each other.

Angel smacked Alex across the face, sending her hair flying backwards. Alex responded by slapping Angel in return, causing her to fall into one of the corners. Angel got up and continued to fight, grabbing handfuls of Alex's breast flesh and squeezing. Alex then pulled Angel's hair and tackled her.

Their legs flapped around on the ground while both girls grappled with their arms, and both continued to trade the upper hand as their bodies were stained by the oil and sweat.

"Come on, ladies. Don't give up." Maggie said, prompting Angel to launch herself at Alex. But Alex used Angel's momentum to take her down with one arm under her armpit and the other between her legs in an improvised body slam.

Angel landed hard and was unable to stop Alex from slamming on a crunching bodyscissors. Alex rolled Angel between her thighs as Angel desperately tried to escape. Alex released her and tried to pin down Angel, but the blonde would not give in so easily, gripping Alex's hair and pinning her on her front. Angel's breasts trapped Alex's neck as Angel lifted her leg.

"One! Two! Three!" Maggie shouted as Angel dropped Alex's leg and spanked her bottom. "I declare Angel Wicky to be the winner!"

"Yeah!" Angel said, before Maggie added "you two will return tomorrow for the ultimate tie-breaker!"

"The tie won't be the only thing I break." Alex scoffed, before Angel stuck her head onto the canvas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The next day, all the studio staff gathered in the arena surrounding the large ring. Maggie and Siri stepped out in bikinis and holding microphones, the former saying "ladies and gentlemen. This is the moment, you have all been waiting for! It's time for the final event! Introducing first, with the speed of a panther and the hair to match, Alex Black!"

Alex strode onto the ring, wearing a black dressing gown that covered her whole body and holding two emptied trash cans. She cheered to the crowd, who cheered back in unison. Maggie patted Alex on the back and said "and now... about to enter the square circle. With hair blonde as gold and tits as big and firm as canteloupes... Angel Wicky!"

Angel kicked from the curtain to cheers, waltzing round the ring and entering it. She wore a white dressing gown and carried a guitar over her left shoulder, leaving it on the canvas as she shoved past Alex and climbed to the top rope of a corner post. She lifted her fist as the crowd cheered, before jumping down to Alex's level and pushing her breasts against Alex's.

Alex climbed onto the opposite corner post and was cheered, before motioning to it, inviting Angel to do the same. Angel climbed to the post and was cheered, before suddenly...

SLAM! went the trash can as it smashed against Angel's back. As Angel staggered down, Alex hit her again with the trash can, before Maggie pulled her back and sent her to her corner. "That's a cheap shot from Alex! A cheap shot!" Siri said as Alex and Angel removed their dressing gowns.

Ding! Ding! Ding! went the bell as Alex and Angel ran fully nude into each other. They wrapped into a tight embrace, their breasts slapping and crushing together before Alex threw Angel to the floor. Alex picked up the guitar as Maggie said "oh, what's Alex doing? Is she gonna sing a song!? Oh my GOD!"

Crash! went the guitar as it shattered over Angel's head. Alex cheered as she pressed Angel against the ropes and threw her to the other side. Angel bounced off of the opposite ropes as she swung her fist, but Alex ducked just in time. "Angel's going for a closeline, here!" Siri said as Angel bounced again, only to run straight into the trashcan and fall to the floor.

"Ooh! Down goes Angel Wicky!" Maggie said as Alex grabbed Angel by the breasts and pulled her over to a corner post. As Alex climbed up the post, Siri said "she's going for a top rope!"

"Oh, this is gonna be calculated!" Maggie said as Alex prepared to jump backwards, only for Angel to climb to her feet. She pressed her hands to Alex's backside, shoving her off of the rope and crashing through a table. "Oh my God! Alex just got laid the fuck out!" Siri and Maggie said simultaneously, as the crowd began chanting "holy shit! Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!"

Angel put a board filled with barbed wire into the ring and grabbed a small bag. "What's in the bag?" Siri said, before Angel emptied it onto the floor, causing dozens of small golden pins to cover the canvas.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Maggie said. "This is incredible. There are thumbtacks, all over the ring!"

Angel pointed to the barbed wire and then pointed to the thumbtacks. Siri said "now Angel Wicky is claiming she's going to put Alex Black through the tacks and then through the barbed wire!"

Alex climbed out of the table and ran up to the ring, only for Angel to trap her in a headlock. "Oh my God, she's got her by the head!" Siri said as Angel dragged Alex into the ring, before pressing her hand to Alex's neck and throwing her backwards onto the canvas. Alex tensed as the thumbtacks pierced her back, as Maggie said "oh God. The choke slam! Straight through the tacks, and they're still in Alex's back!"

Angel ran to Alex, planning to kick her into the barbed wire, only for Alex to grab Angel and throw her through instead. Alex raised her fist as the crowd cheered, not noticing Angel tackling her from behind. As they clashed, they ran headfirst into a corner post, tearing it from the ring as they landed on the floor in a pile of ropes and metal.

"This is gonna be expensive!" Siri said as Angel threw Alex through a glass table. Angel picked up the heavily lacerated Alex and pressed her against a wall. "What's Angel doing here... Oh oh, a cheap shot!" Maggie said as Angel punched Alex's breast, where a thumbtack was still lodged. "And another!" Siri said as Angel struck again. Angel prepared a final blow, before Alex kicked her between the legs.

As Angel collapsed, Alex began unfolding a table, before Angel grabbed her by the hair and slapped her to the ground. "A cheap shot from Angel Wicky!" Maggie said as Angel finished setting up the table. She placed Alex onto it, before climbing a nearby staircase.

"Oh my God, no!" Maggie said. "Angel, think about what you're.. oh my GOD!"

Angel jumped from the stairs and landed on Alex, causing the table to snap in half as they landed on the floor. Alex's back hit the floor hard as her neck hit the table, as the crowd continued to chant "holy shit! Holy shit!"

"That was incredible!" Siri said as Angel pinned down Alex and lifted her leg. "One! Two!"

Alex freed herself, narrowly escaping a three-count as Maggie said "and a kick-out! Alex isn't done yet! Oh Angel is mad."

Angel picked up Alex by the hair and pressed her head to her breasts, suffocating her as she punched Alex to the floor. "The medics are here." Siri said. "And we got a stretcher too."

"No stretcher!" Angel said. "She has not been punished enough!" she added before being shoved aside, not before hitting Alex down again. "Get her to stop!" Siri said as Angel was forced back by the medics.

Maggie said "just look at Angel here. Calculated. Absolutely ridiculous here." as Alex was painfully placed in a neck-brace. "Oh, poor Alex. This doesn't look good." Siri said as Alex was loaded onto the stretcher and carried off.

"I think Alex is done. She's on the stretcher. They're taking her out the arena." Maggie said as Alex was carried away. As they passed the ring, the crowd gasped as Angel jumped from the ring, landing on Alex and causing the stretcher to drop.

"OH MY GOD!" Maggie said. "That is ridiculous! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Angel tried to pin Alex again, as Siri said "one! Two! Kick-out!" before Alex escaped again. Angel climbed onto the ring and placed a table in the middle of it, before getting two bottles of lighter fluid and soaking the table in it. She grabbed Alex and threw her back into the ring, a puddle of blood staining the canvas as Alex's wounds bled profusely. Alex struggled to get up, as Maggie said "no Alex. Don't get up!"

Alex punched Angel in the crotch, before Angel kicked Alex down again. Angel grabbed a lighter and set the table alight, before picking up Alex and lifting her into the air. With her highest speed, she threw Alex onto the burning table, shattering it as the tips of Alex's hair caught alight.

After the medics arrived and used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames, Alex collapsed in a pile of bloody ashes, before Angel pinned her down for the third time. Maggie and Siri counted "one! Two! Three!"

Ding! Ding! Ding! went the bell as Angel was cheered by the crowd, while Alex was taken away by the medics. "Ladies and gentlemen! Your winner! Angel Wicky!" Maggie said as she lifted Angel's arm. Alex watched as this happened, saying "I want a rematch, Angel Wicky! You hear me! I'll be back!"
    Last edited by 15beerbottles; August 2nd, 2016 at 08:10 AM.