Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Power boobs vs Mega Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa_Snugglebuns View Post
    Ooch! Reading that description made my dick hurt and I don't even have a dick! That was VERY descriptive and brutal and I absolutely LOVED it! Such naughty vivid images in my mind.

Haha! Penis fencing, would love to see more! Are there rules and what are the target areas? Personally, I think the flick is a terrible addition to modern fencing (where you intentionally bend the foil around and touch your opponent's back), but with penis fencing... I suppose with a long enough dick a futa girl could feign for the pussy, then execute a flick and go for the butt!
    Lol, it's all about what the client wants. I love writing heavily descriptive scenes to really convey a full image of the situation. As for Flicking, I suppose it could happen. Again it's all about what the client wants. Thanks for the praise, though. I had a lot of fun writing this story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PalomaJara View Post
    Aren't your stories in the archive thread? I can't find them. Where are they if not there?

Never mind, I've discovered they are a few under Dracologist, although this specific story isn't here.
    Yeah, since my friend uploaded this story I decided not to re-upload it. It just didn't seem necessary. Thanks for reading through my work, though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracologist View Post
    Lol, it's all about what the client wants. I love writing heavily descriptive scenes to really convey a full image of the situation. As for Flicking, I suppose it could happen. Again it's all about what the client wants. Thanks for the praise, though. I had a lot of fun writing this story.
    Dracologist, great story. As I said earlier, I really enjoyed it. However, given your comment above, I hope you won't be offended if I admit that there is one part of the story where I am having problems figuring out what is going on.

This is the pussy to pussy part of the fight. I just can't quite figure out what the final position is that the women end up in. One is on her stomach, on the ground; the other is behind her. But, from the description, I can't quite visualize what they are doing. Could you clarify? Thanks a lot!

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dracologist, great story. As I said earlier, I really enjoyed it. However, given your comment above, I hope you won't be offended if I admit that there is one part of the story where I am having problems figuring out what is going on.

This is the pussy to pussy part of the fight. I just can't quite figure out what the final position is that the women end up in. One is on her stomach, on the ground; the other is behind her. But, from the description, I can't quite visualize what they are doing. Could you clarify? Thanks a lot!

JB57
    Ok, so knowing that they weren't getting anywhere with tit-fighting alone Dianna offers to have a trib fight instead. Leona reluctantly agrees.
    Both go down to their butts so that they're leaning up a bit while on their backs. They shift and grind hard against one another, even clit fighting a bit while in the process, but it's clear that both are still very resilient.
    Dianna sits up more and forces Leona all the way down on her back before Dianna stands up entirely and pulls Leona's legs with her to grind her down against the ground (think standing matchbook pin while scissoring)
    Leona uses her strong legs to get Dianna back down on the ground, landing her face down this time, but since they're still scissoring Dianna has one leg on the ground and one leg bent up behind her keeping her from having any footing.
    They're still scissoring of course so because Dianna is on her hands and one knee she's in a more doggy-style position while Leona is still laying on her back and grinding against that slit. Basically Leona is the only one at this point that has any leverage at this point.
    Due to one having the advantage and then the other they end up cumming together and move on to continue their fight.

I hope that outline helps to clear things up. Sorry that it wasn't clear on its own.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Ok, so knowing that they weren't getting anywhere with tit-fighting alone Dianna offers to have a trib fight instead. Leona reluctantly agrees.
    Both go down to their butts so that they're leaning up a bit while on their backs. They shift and grind hard against one another, even clit fighting a bit while in the process, but it's clear that both are still very resilient.
    Dianna sits up more and forces Leona all the way down on her back before Dianna stands up entirely and pulls Leona's legs with her to grind her down against the ground (think standing matchbook pin while scissoring)
    Leona uses her strong legs to get Dianna back down on the ground, landing her face down this time, but since they're still scissoring Dianna has one leg on the ground and one leg bent up behind her keeping her from having any footing.
    They're still scissoring of course so because Dianna is on her hands and one knee she's in a more doggy-style position while Leona is still laying on her back and grinding against that slit. Basically Leona is the only one at this point that has any leverage at this point.
    Due to one having the advantage and then the other they end up cumming together and move on to continue their fight.

I hope that outline helps to clear things up. Sorry that it wasn't clear on its own.
    Thanks very much! Just to clarify: So Leona is still on her back, so she is still underneath Dianna? So, she is grinding up into Dianna, jerking with her hips?

Sorry, I'm just trying to get a good visual image.

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thanks very much! Just to clarify: So Leona is still on her back, so she is still underneath Dianna? So, she is grinding up into Dianna, jerking with her hips?

Sorry, I'm just trying to get a good visual image.

JB57
    Leona's not "Under" Dianna because they're scissoring, but she has her legs hooked around Dianna's hips and is grinding upward into her leaving the doggy styled Dianna helpless thanks to her one leg being bent upward thanks to the scissoring. BUT Leona is on her back and Dianna is on her front on her hands and knee (one knee).

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for Flicking, I suppose it could happen. Again it's all about what the client wants. Thanks for the praise, though. I had a lot of fun writing this story.
    No not really. You just happened to combine two of my favorite things (cock and fencing) and i had to nerd out about it.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Finally having energy again to read some stories. Really liked it, the diversity of the fights and the sexual superpowers. You won't see in Marvel girls shooting lasers from their boobs.

Or growing dicks for that matter. At first I thought it would end in a different way, but the repetition of the stream of cum fits their laser shooting style of attack.
    Though if the here were more stories about these 2 superheroes, it would have been a great follow up that reminds of the here heir earlier boob squirting attack. I thought they would have some penetration scene even a mutual penetration. I think it would be pretty hot if a futa scene would be more extensive. For example how they first have a standoff with fencing, slapping, pressing and rubbing their cocksucker together untill they cum, noticing both are also pretty equal in that part, they decide to test each others skills, wrestling for position to penetrate each other. The beauty would be I think that as a futa they can cum in different ways, both from their cocks and pussies. For example Diana penetrates Leona, making her pussy squirt. Diana thinks she finally has the upper hand and continues her penetration, only to find Leona have regained her strength and uses her Kegel muscles to squeeze Diana's cock and pumps rides her cowgirl style, untill the brunette can hold it any longer and cums into Leona. Leona sees the opportunity to now reverse the role and starts to penetrate Diana. Sending waves of pleasure makes her nemesis cum again. The blonde thinks she is close to finishing Diana and continues fucking, only find her opponent to have regained her strength and use her Kegel muscles on the blondes cock. Making her cum into the brunette. The brunette is suprised to sense that Leona's dick is getting hard again and they both fuck each other. One penetrating, the other squeezing the hell out of the other untill the cum simultaneously, but differently. Leona from her cock and Diana from her pussy.
    Both diconnect to regain their strength. Both their bodies overly slippery by all the cum covering it. Their hair sticky from all the pussy juices and cum.
    And then go at it again. Having moments of mutual penetration, it might be hot how they have multi simultaneous orgasms, for example. They cum simultaneously through their pussy and cock. 4 squirt in 1 time!
    To up the ante their simultaneous penetration can also be in 69, giving them the chance to also finger her opponents ass hole.

Just some thought for an extensive futa sexfight...
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Finally having energy again to read some stories. Really liked it, the diversity of the fights and the sexual superpowers. You won't see in Marvel girls shooting lasers from their boobs.

Or growing dicks for that matter. At first I thought it would end in a different way, but the repetition of the stream of cum fits their laser shooting style of attack.
    Though if the here were more stories about these 2 superheroes, it would have been a great follow up that reminds of the here heir earlier boob squirting attack. I thought they would have some penetration scene even a mutual penetration. I think it would be pretty hot if a futa scene would be more extensive. For example how they first have a standoff with fencing, slapping, pressing and rubbing their cocksucker together untill they cum, noticing both are also pretty equal in that part, they decide to test each others skills, wrestling for position to penetrate each other. The beauty would be I think that as a futa they can cum in different ways, both from their cocks and pussies. For example Diana penetrates Leona, making her pussy squirt. Diana thinks she finally has the upper hand and continues her penetration, only to find Leona have regained her strength and uses her Kegel muscles to squeeze Diana's cock and pumps rides her cowgirl style, untill the brunette can hold it any longer and cums into Leona. Leona sees the opportunity to now reverse the role and starts to penetrate Diana. Sending waves of pleasure makes her nemesis cum again. The blonde thinks she is close to finishing Diana and continues fucking, only find her opponent to have regained her strength and use her Kegel muscles on the blondes cock. Making her cum into the brunette. The brunette is suprised to sense that Leona's dick is getting hard again and they both fuck each other. One penetrating, the other squeezing the hell out of the other untill the cum simultaneously, but differently. Leona from her cock and Diana from her pussy.
    Both diconnect to regain their strength. Both their bodies overly slippery by all the cum covering it. Their hair sticky from all the pussy juices and cum.
    And then go at it again. Having moments of mutual penetration, it might be hot how they have multi simultaneous orgasms, for example. They cum simultaneously through their pussy and cock. 4 squirt in 1 time!
    To up the ante their simultaneous penetration can also be in 69, giving them the chance to also finger her opponents ass hole.

Just some thought for an extensive futa sexfight...
    I?m really glad you liked the story!! I really want to do more fantasy / sci fi sexfights! And of course more futa sexfights! I really love when both are so equal it drives them insane to try and destroy each other.
    What else would you all like to see from the sci fi / fantasy world heheh

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    I?m really glad you liked the story!! I really want to do more fantasy / sci fi sexfights! And of course more futa sexfights! I really love when both are so equal it drives them insane to try and destroy each other.
    What else would you all like to see from the sci fi / fantasy world heheh

I don't know if it's boring to you, but I think a sequel would be great. I mean the girls might have been a bit angry and perhaps even disgusted with themselves to have cuddled intimately with their nemesis like that.
    Both still have a grudge towards the other. And both felt unsatisfied that nothing was resolved. That she was unable to defeat that other girl, who was so similar to herself. A jealousy of the other girl's powers and abilities that equaled her own.
    Making herself trying to improve and increase her own powers. For example how she trained that her laser kinda boob streams now were so powerful that their combined blast was so strong that trees around them were blown away. (Fortunately this time they planned to have their rematch somewhere secluded).
    Or how their semen squirting dicks could cut through rocks and steel. Oh wait, that would be perhaps a bit too painfull... how about it's as strong a a firehose that could blast through thick windows screen and blow people away. Making their enemy feel it hard and strong when they cum into each others pussy.

And things that might be included in the sequel or next sequel (since I would love for them to end in draw after draw):
    -Remembering how they were grappled by their opponent, they decided to improve their grappling skills, so they can better hold that bitch in place so she could get a good fucking.
    -Since they are unable to defeat their nemesis with their current abilities, perhaps they push their bodies as far as possible to discover if they have other powers as well. Like Superman didn't find out in 1 day that he has super strength, super speed, flight capabilities, X-ray vision, freeze breath, laser eyes, etc. Both Power Boobs and Mega Boobs might discover new techniques with their current abilities (like how you came up with their milk forming some kind of shield was a creative one imho), or perhaps they even discover totally new skills.
    -Perhaps even throw in some super heroine weapons. Think of Wonder Womans Lasso, why can't these girls have super powered vibrators?
    -If you plan to have more sequals than it might be better not to throw in everything in one time, but put in a few at a time, so to see their powers improve and expand.

About other ideas, I mentioned the Bayonetta and Naruto universe already. I think their magical abilities would make great a great basic for sexual combat.
    Or perhaps imagine a Bayonetta kinda hack & slash game(story). But instead of hack & slash, it's fuck & suck. Some (super/futa/magic)heroine sexfighting her way through levels. From easy ground troops she easily fucks & sucks taking them on one by one or even in orgy kinda style, to facing different level bosses.
    Instead of a life bar in most hack & slash games, she perhaps have a magic bar, special powers bar, and above all her stamina bar, which is related to her orgasm bar. Her special ability is that her whole body can absorb the cum from her opponent. When her opponent cums in her pussy, mouth, ass, or even over her body, she absorbs it and regains some stamina. Of course she might also regain some stamina while not fucking, but that goes much slower. On the other hand, everytime she cums, she looses stamina. She has to watch out that her orgasm bar doesn't overflows, or she looses stamina. Perhaps she even slowly looses stamina while fucking. So it would be a flow of orgasms going all over the place. Some positions like fucking might make her cum and loose stamina while making her enemy cum and gain stamina at the same time. Simultaneous orgasms might have some sexy cutscene.
    Going through the levels she can pick up potions that recover her stamina, buy or learn new magic spells, train new sex skills (anyone know all kamasutra positions ). And defeating end/level bosses, might perhaps gain her the ability from her opponent. For example defeating her opponent, she makes him or her continuesly cum so much in/or her that she absorbs not only the energy but also gain the special ability each level boss has in some basic form. By buying/training/learning she can increase that basic form everytime to a higher level. For example, the heroine first start as a 'regular' woman. But after defeating a futa level boss, the continuous flow or cum from that futa into her pussy, gains her the ability to also form a dick at her will (or perhaps at moments when her superpower bar is charged, and she selects and activates it).
    At some point a bit later on in the game (not the beginning) I would find it very hot if she encountered some kind of mirror match. Perhaps it's a magic clone, perhaps it's a copy cat, perhaps it's an nemesis that can copy the ability of her opponent, perhaps it's someone from her clan with the same ability. Perhaps all of the above come to play, like a magic clone might be exactly the same as the superheroine, but later on someone from her own clan have the same abilities but the looks of the attacks are a bit different (like in Bayonetta, the demon summoning attacks from her clan member are similar, but look different, because of a different demon.) Up to perhaps an enemy that also have cum absorption regeneration, but with different arsenal of sexfight attacks. For example more long range attacks, summoning sexfighting demons to do the work, or throwing different restraining weapons, so she can gain an advantage.
    But what I would find very hot, is that both girls have the same stamina regeneration ability. And during the match, the occasionally get into positions where they have a stamina recovery push and pull moment. For example they get into a 69 position, where they both lick each others pussy or suck each others cock, and both are continuously coming, draining the other while recovering herself. Both trying to get the other to cum more and faster than she cums herself, so she drains her opponent empty. At first this rate starts slow, for example they first start out with licking pussy. And then disengage their simultaneous stimulating position, to continue sexfight in some normal/different positions. After a while they clash again in a simultaneous stimulating position, for example they both get into futa mode and start to have a simultaneous handjob. And then disengage again for some regular sexfighting. Than engage again in another more intense simultaneous stimulating position, like double penetration. Disengage for some regular sexfighting. And then go into the final non stop simultaneous stimulation position, futa 69: where they both give each other a blow job cumming like crazy into each other, loosing and absorbing cum&stamina. The up the ante by sucking the other's cock, while fingering their opponent's pussy, making them cum even harder and loosing/gaining more stamina with every orgasm. Semen pumps into hungry absorbing mouths, pussy juices squirt alll over faces, hair and body only to be absorbed by the opponent's body and restoring her stamina. Up to the final scene where they also put fingers into asses, causing them to squirt cum continuously and it all becomes a matter of who gets the other to cum harder and more than herself. So she absorbs more than she looses. Their dicks becomes like firehoses of semen, and their pussies like endless fountains of cum. Eventually gets drained by the other. Finishing this level boss gains the heroine an increase of her stamina bar and superpower of increased stamina recovery (automatic when not fucking) and/or absorption (when her opponents cum in/over her) (2 different things each with their own levels).
    And the way the button play for such stamina draining cutscenes could be that some are button smashers, like ramming as fast and hard on some specific button(s) while they are having the simultaneous handjob scene, to the more skillfull follow the button sequence for the double futa dick penetration scene, where they skill fully wiggle and pump into their opponent. Writing this, makes me think that the button sequence could also be a nice way for fencing with a male or futa. Especially with a futa where the fencing can both create stimulation, increasing the orgasm bar, but also when correctly following the sequence might result into penetration for extra stimulation. Failing to follow the sequence might result into being penetrated.
    You might think: "Wow, that would make an incredible game! But how the heck is this a story?"
    Well, how about it's written from the perspective of some horny teenager who downloaded this adult video game? Slowly the reader gets absorbed by what the boy sees/plays and seamlessly flows into the story of the superheroine? Occasionally pulled back into the real world of the boy, as he suddenly felt his pants wet from the arousement Or how his fingers cramps from the button smashing or button sequence following.
    Or his mother calling him for dinner, or some other funny inconveniences/disturbtions?
    And every chapter of the novel, can be a level in the game. Or sometimes cross over between chapters, as it's a hard level to beat. For example, an mirror match where the mirror opponent seems almost impossible to beat, as she also regenerates. And boy realizes how important the in between regular moments can be very determing for the simultaneous moments, because in the regular moments it's easier to get a head start OR get set back stamina by the attacks of the opponent.
    Or the boy's frustrations when he looses a match and gets defeated. And how his superheroine gets sexually tortured & humiliated and sent back to the beginning of the level or some checkpoint.
    I think this can be a very long story of a teenager (boy or girl) getting addicted to some game.

Oh yeah, patent pending and ?
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123