Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best Friend's Sister, Part 32

Hello all. I know it's been far too long, but I've finished another part of Best Friend's Sister. I'd like to say thanks to so many who have helped me out, but point out especially Goliadmike and Augur, who in current and past conversations have kept this little story trucking. I hope you all enjoy. (P.S. Don't be surprised if you see "edited" at the bottom of this a lot. I keep finding typos).

I followed Cassie to her room. Admittedly watching Cassie's tight body, especially her sculpted, round posterior was not a hardship , but my curiosity had begun to turn to doubt. Tiffany would at times arrange these drawn out shows, just for my enjoyment. They didn't always end up fun, though, I remembered, recalling Michelle after she thrashed my fiancee's big jugs.

Cassie's room had been cleaned up since the last time I was in it, though a few select leather items remained prominently displayed.

As the door closed behind us, Cassie brazenly reached down and grabbed my crotch.

“Tiff's message was, and I quote 'Tell Jon he's going to love this, even if he doesn't,'” Cassie said. “The cock grab was a freebie,” she told me, grinning. Cassie sat me on her bed, and then she handed me a laptop. “Oh. And if you tell anyone about this, I'll find one specific place to put all of these different items. Hint: It's your ass.”

I looked at the screen and saw a freeze frame of Tiffany standing in front of Michelle. Sabrina was standing behind Tiffany. Cassie looked at the screen.

“Oops,” she suddenly said. She leaned over me, giving me an eyeful of her firm cleavage as she adjusted the volume. Cassie caught my stare and smiled, making a show of pulling back.

“Now, Tiffany,” Michelle said. “You remember what to say?” My eyes went wide as Tiffany's hands slid into the waist of her pants, a hip hugging pair of jeans that ended up on the floor. Soon my girlfriend's trimmed pussy was in view, and I felt my temperature begin to rise.

To my surprise, Michelle knelt and immediately (and obviously) began eating my girlfriend out. Tiffany's hands fell to her side as the sorority's leader began pleasuring Tiffany. I was completely confused as I watched it. Tiffany's moans were familiar to my ears, and my anger slowly returned, though I couldn't tell at the time if I was angry at Tiffany, Michelle, or Cassie.

“Getting close, loser?” Michelle asked, smugly wiping away Tiffany's juices from her face. She dipped her head down, and Tiff moaned.

“You're so good,” Tiffany said, and I realized she meant it. “Please,” she whispered.

“Please what?” Michelle asked, laughing. She leaned back in to finish my fiancee off. Tiffany grabbed Michelle's head and groaned as Michelle granted her her release. My girlfriend's hands went to her big tits and she massaged them as she whimpered.

“You do me so much better than Jon does,” Tiffany said, groaning again. “Please make me cum like the loser slut I am,” she moaned. Michelle leaned back.

“I'm better than Jon at eating this worn out pussy, aren't I?” Tiffany screamed “Yes,” as she came.

Michelle stood and gave Tiffany a long kiss, more, I knew to force Tiffany's own cum into her mouth than anything else.

“Tell him so,” Michelle said and then she left. I realized that Tiffany's appearance earlier was explained, and I fought between the rage of Michelle's abuse and the guilty turn-on of watching my girlfriend put in her place.

I'd almost forgotten Cassie was in the room.

“I know, hot, right?” she teased. “And now you know what she meant. She says she'll 'make it up to you,' but I really don't want to know what that means. Well, I kinda do, but I know it's none of my business,” she pointed out. “I'm sure I'll hear all about it anyway,” she continued.

I gave her a pointed look and flipped her off. Cassie saw she was beginning to grate and softened her approach. “Hey stud,” she said, sliding next to me. “Tiff's going to be fine. I get you're pissed, but Tiff's got everything under control. I think.”

“She didn't seem too under control with Michelle,” I said, unable to keep the bitterness out of my voice. “I don't like seeing her taken advantage of,” I added.

“Then you're with the wrong girl,” Cassie pointed out. “You know as well as I do Jon, that in this game, you win and you lose and there are consequences. If you haven't figured that out, break off the engagement.” I felt my eyes go wide.

“Oh, go get pissy all you like, stud. I'm right. I've seen it enough to know. Hell, I've been the cause of some pretty epic breakups. You seem different, Jon. I'm glad you're not jealous, but you're not Tiff's savior every second of the day. You made some big changes in Tiff's life, but this is still a part of it. Can you let her have that? If not, be ready to let her go.” I took a deep breath.

Cassie hadn't said anything I hadn't heard in my own head before, but somehow hearing it from her made a bit more sense. I took a deep breath, but still was pissed.

“I still don't like Michelle,” I said, my voice more even. Cassie laughed.

“Well, no shit,” she said, still chuckling. “She's a grade A bitch. With some epic tits and some good work on your fiancee's pussy,” she added. “But Tiff lost, knowing full well that Michelle would go as far as she felt comfortable. Granted, we've all been a bit surprised by how comfortable she's been with Tiff.” I struggled for a moment, but nodded my head. I imagine Tiff knew full well what Sabrina felt like now. I was getting a sense of it, too.

“Would a blowjob help?” Cassie asked. I looked at her surprised. I was speechless for a moment and she burst out laughing.

“God, you are so fun!” she said between gasps. “You're so adorable,” she added, pinching my cheek.

“I'm not going to blow you again, Jon. That was a one time thing.” I shrugged.

“You still owe me,” I told her. “For that night with Tiff.” Cassie's face looked a bit surprised, then I savored the laughter.

“OK, that was good. And fuck you,” she added lightly. “Now go home and fuck that girl.” I shook my head, but couldn't get the grin off my face.

“Thanks, Cassie. I appreciate everything,” I said. Cassie grinned.

“You're still not getting another beej, Jon,” she quipped, closing the door as I left. I shook my head, but went downstairs to the foyer. Tiff was standing there in her too-tight t-shirt, holding her sweatshirt on her shoulder and talking to Sabrina. Sabrina gave her a quick smile, and shot me a shrug as she walked by.

“Guess she's all yours,” Sabrina said. She shook her head, a half-grin on her face. I wondered if she knew about the video.

Tiffany turned to me, a half-worried, half-excited look on her face. I couldn't help but smile, and as soon she saw my lips turn up she stuck her tongue out.

“I figured you'd want to see it,” she said after giving me a soft kiss.

“I'm a very lucky guy,” I told her, and I meant it.

“Yeah,” Tiff agreed. “But you'll be luckier tonight,” she whispered. I grinned and helped her outside to the car.

When I woke up the next morning, I began our morning ritual with a pot of coffee. I was surprised pleasantly when my fiancee slid up behind me with a hug as I was getting my first cup.

I turned around to see my girlfriend, her face turned up in a big smile. Her dark hair was tousled, a mess from the previous night, but her grin made me feel right at home. I smiled back at her gently before she closed her eyes and stretched. The old, worn gray t—shirt was wearing hugged her full breasts, wrapping around the nipples pleasantly.

“Morning, lover,” she whispered. “I'm assuming you've forgiven me for the video?” I grinned, unable to hide my reaction as I turned with a cup of coffee for her.

“Sure,” I promised her. “But I haven't forgotten about Cassie teasing me. And that's your fault.” Tiff smiled at me and turned slowly, unwilling to spill the coffee.

“I'm sure that dirty mind of yours already has a suitable punishment lined up. What'd you think of the fights?”

“I enjoyed them. Connie looked pissed.” Tiffany snorted.

“Yeah. Amanda's fast and her tits are stronger than they look. But I think Connie should have had that one. Circumstances dictated otherwise. We'll likely get to see the 'grudge' match, because I think Connie's got the same idea,” she said, then took a sip of her coffee.

“Of course, that's a story for another day,” she sighed. “We still have to organize a series of events designed to titillate, entertain, and raise us a stupid amount of money.” She set her coffee down. “Seems easy enough,” she laughed. I could tell the stress was getting to her and I reached over to lay my hand on her arm.

“Thanks, Jon,” she murmured. “It helps knowing you're here to take advantage of me in my weakened condition,” she said softly. She laughed as it took me a moment to grasp what she'd said.

“Hey,” I said, affecting a hurt tone as well as I could. She grinned. I pulled her gently to me and kissed her. She deepened the kiss, and I groaned as she let her fingers dance lightly on my arms.

“See,” she said. “I'm so under duress.” She leaned up for another kiss, and I became more aggressive in my response.

“There's my guy,” she whispered. “So eager to ply me as I'm exhausted, unable to defend myself.” I couldn't suppress a grin as Tiffany got into her role. I felt my hand slide under her shirt, loving the smooth, taut skin over her abs. “I almost wonder if I should just give in,” she said, her voice growing smokier as she led me down the fantasy. Her lips nipped at my earlobe. “Just imagine me completely unable to fight your advances,” she continued. “I wonder what you'd do,” she mused.

“Maybe we'll find out,” I said, unsure of where my confidence came from. I let my fingers gently push the underside of her bra-less breasts, enjoying the way they pushed even further against the t-shirt. She saw my eyes and smiled.

“Probably not right now,” she whispered. “But I'm sure I'll be completely worn out when I come home,” she promised. I took a deep, ragged breath and Tiff smiled. “Hopefully you won't be,” she said, her tone smoke and promise.

“Where are you going?” I managed

“Some of us have jobs. Where we have to size young, fit, nubile coeds into tight lingerie that only their boyfriends are ever supposed to see. Wow. I love my job,” she said thoughtfully. “And remember, you've already seen two of my coworkers go at it. I don't think I can do much more.” She gave me a stern look, but I laughed.

“I'm more than happy,” I told her. Tiffany's eyes sparkled.

“I'm glad to hear you say that,” she said quietly, her game forgotten in a tender moment. I leaned in to kiss her gently and heard her sigh softly as soon as we broke the kiss. “Think about what you want to do tonight,” she said. “I'll be home around four. But I need to get ready. I smell a lot like sex,” she pointed out. I grabbed us both a bagel and she grabbed it on the way out.

I eyed her outfit, a professional looking tunic with a deft knot resting just below her left shoulder. It showed no cleavage, but her breasts looked amazing in it.

“Nice outfit,” I noted. Tiffany grinned.

“Comments like that are the reason that you don't go often without getting laid,” she said airily. “Thanks, baby,” she said sincerely. We said our good byes, and I got a text a half hour later as I decided I needed to get in the shower.

“Love u. Come to mall today. I want to eat with u.” I grinned, texting back my OK.

I showered and made my way to the mall. I deftly dodged the crowds — I didn't often make it to the mall on the weekends, and I remembered why as I fought my way through the throngs of people. It only took a few minutes for me to get into the lingerie store, and as I stepped in, my eyes went wide. There had to be at least twenty women looking for underwear in there.

I looked for Tiffany and she looked at me apologetically. “I'll come back later,” I told her. She grinned, grateful.

I spent the hour looking at a few books in the book store. I had somehow forgotten that Willa worked there, but as I turned, I saw the busty redhead grinning.

“Wow. Been a while,” she said, leaning in for a hug. I felt her big, soft tits flush against me. She held it a bit longer than might have been necessary, shifting her bra-clad boobs against me. When she pulled away, she had a shy smile on her face. “How's things?” she asked.

“Good,” I said, a bit surprised by her pleasantness. While I had some nice memories from the threesome that Willa, Tiff, and I had shared, I wasn't sure the redhead had found it so gentle an experience.

“Tiff at work?” she asked. She put her hands in front of her, clasping her wrist. As innocent as the move seemed, it pushed her huge tits toward me even more than their generous mass had. I felt my eyes drawn to her chest, and another smile creased Willa's face.

“Yeah,” I said, shaking my gaze away to catch the remnants of Willa's grin.

“Cool,” she said. “Well, I gotta get back to work. Good to see you,” she said. With a move that looked completely natural, she pulled her hands to her side. Her heavy tits fell, jiggling, back against her, and the momentum of the swing sent even the heavily supported glands in an arc. I felt myself catch my breath before I turned back to the history section having completely forgotten what I was reading.

I wandered back to the store to see it nearly empty. Tiffany and Sara were hanging a few lingerie sets and Bonnie was cleaning up the counter and register area. I grinned as I remembered my lap dance from the slender girl, her taut ass bouncing slightly in front of me.

Tiffany saw me and sidled up, wrapping an arm around my waist. She grinned as she followed my gaze to Bonnie's lithe form. “You are so insatiable,” she murmured. “And I'm hungry. Feed me, lover,” she said softly. We both chuckled and Tiffany told her two coworkers that she'd be back in a few.

I told Tiffany about Willa on the way to lunch and she grinned. “That's what got you all worked up? Those big, soft, beaten jugs all over you?” I smiled, nodding. Tiffany was ravenous, but listened attentively as I described my day to her. As she finished, she talked about work, and we had a generally pleasant lunch. As we were walking back, Tiffany looped her arm in mine.

She was greeted by two “Awwwws” as we walked in, and true to form, flipped both her coworkers off. They all laughed, and I said my goodbyes, trying to avoid leering at either one of the two girls, both of whom I'd seen topless.

“I love your job, too,” I told Tiffany as I left. She laughed out loud, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“See you at home,” she said.

Tiffany's sexual appetites were at a peak when she came home, and as we lay together in the bed, Tiffany kissed my neck. “The Hooters stuff starts in two weeks, Jon,” she murmured. “I'm going to get some rest, but I need to get ready for everything coming up. The final fight is Friday, and then we have an initiation to which you are not invited,” she told me, though I felt her fingers dancing across my stomach. “So Friday night, don't expect me home. I've got a busy work week,” she whispered. “This is the last night we'll get so much alone time,” she hinted.

She wasn't wrong, but we made the most of the time we had. When Tiffany woke up the next morning, we both decided to study, wanting to keep the busy week ahead of us as manageable as possible.

Tiffany and I chatted, and I could tell that she was worried about the fight and the tournament, as well as the mud-wrestling event with the Hooters girl. Her planner was a mess of notes.
    Tiff felt my sometimes lecherous gaze and rolled her eyes, but the next time our eyes met, I saw her bra on the couch beside her. She just grinned and lightly chewed on the edge of her pen as she worked her way through a math assignment.

I was glad we had taken that day, because Tiffany and I saw each other in passing until Thursday. Between her work at the store, her sorority meetings, and her school load, we barely said two words each day. On Thursday, I celebrated the night home with a simple, hearty pasta and tomato sauce. When my fiancee came in she smiled. “Oh, you magnificent man,” she said, her eyes tired, but sparkling.

We ate quickly, and both of us went to bed early. Tiffany apologized for being so tired, and I waved her off, mostly because we both fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

We were both so tired, we missed the alarms, and panicked, struggled to get around each other in our hastened morning routine.

“See you at the house tonight?” Tiffany asked after finally pulling over a tight fitting green t-shirt. I was looking directly at her cleavage.

“Yep,” I responded. She didn't even acknowledge my leer and I followed her out, grabbing a sandwich to tide me over until it was time to go.

For some reason, the entire campus was busy with parties, and many fraternities and sororities were having one more big event before the pledges became members. The Beta O party was supposed to be intense, but I knew I wouldn't get to see much of it. I let my mind wander to the final fight: Tanya vs. Amanda. I found myself lost in thought until an elbow in the side almost made me fall out of my chair.

Connie and Dan slid in beside me, and I glared at my best friend before stealing a glance at Connie's healthy cleavage. The blonde was wearing a simple gray t-shirt, but with her sizable bust and a low “v” cut, she was displaying a solid valley between her young, tanned tits. Dan laughed, somehow unaware of my now-instinctive glances.

“Don't choke on the sandwich, Jon,” Dan chuckled. Connie smiled, looping her arm around her boyfriend's.

I realized that Amanda had beaten Connie (after some prior softening at the hands of Tamera and a cheap shot that took Connie's breath away), so I thought against asking the pledge which of her fellow classmates she thought would win. Instead, I asked about the party.

“Tiff should know more about that than I do,” Connie said, grinning, though I thought I heard a strange sharpness in her voice. Dan shook his head, but said nothing about it.

“I'm just glad I get my girl back after this fight. The sorority stuff and the Hooter's thing have been keeping me away from her,” Dan said.

“Oh stop,” Connie said. “I've still taken care of you, silly,” she said, and the way Dan blushed left little room for imagination as to how she'd done so. Dan looked down at his plate, and I glanced at Connie,who slightly shifted, catching my eye before leaning over. Her free hand absently caught the collar of her shirt, displaying the band of her lacy red bra for a moment (and more of her generous bust) before it slid back. Still giving me a show, I thought.

The blonde Hooter's girl gave me a knowing grin as Dan and I caught up. After lunch, we said our goodbyes. Dan said he had to work that night, and given Michelle's propensity for having my fiancee's tits on display, I thought it was for the best, despite the potential for making Dan blush even more.

Connie gave me a wink as they left, and I made myself a mental note to thank Tiffany again for her control over the busty blonde. I wondered what to expect with Tanya and Amanda fighting that night, though, given the way Connie felt after her loss. I tried to shift my mind away from the multitude of young, firm breasts I'd seen over the last semester and a half and focus on the classes I had after lunch.

I was surprised after work to find Tiffany at home. She smiled when she saw me, then handed me her phone, not saying a word. There was a simple message from Michelle.

“I'm going to play with your tits all night, Tiff,” she'd written.

“Figured I'd let my guy get first go,” Tiffany said. I felt my hands drawn to her bra less breasts, and Tiffany simply gave a small smile as she felt her firm breasts mauled by my needy hands. The week away from her came out in full force as I tried to find her stiff tips. Tiff grunted looking at me with a look that I understood to both indicate her discomfort but give me full permission. Soon her nipples were between my fingers as I gently rolled them.

“You like these big tits?” she asked as I tweaked her nipples to get them even harder.

“Fuck yeah,” I told her.. She smiled.

“Looking forward to seeing them in another fight soon?” she asked. I groaned and wrapped each hand around a protruding breast. Her flesh spilled over my fingers as I felt my lust fueled by her question.

“Can't wait to see these tame another pair,” I told her. I pulled the hem of her shirt up and watched her big breasts fall out, wobbling. I felt a bit guilty about the redness from my rough fondling, but Tiffany immediately smiled.

“I hope you're not done,” she said. “It'd be a sad day that Michelle fondles these more than my husband-to-be,” she teased. She moaned as I filled my hands with her exposed tits. I leaned in to suck at her hardened nipples, flicking them with my tongue over and over, switching from breast to breast. While my mouth was latched to one nipple, my hand was obscenely bouncing her other, letting it flop all over her chest. Tiffany leaned back, thrusting her ample chest further into my mouth, and I obliged by taking more of her resilient tit flesh into my mouth.

I repeated the process with her other breast, and when I pulled away, Tiffany frowned. “You can't possibly be finished with my perfect rack,” she offered. I felt my hands getting rougher, even slapping her big boobs around occasionally. Every time I looked to her, she grinned. “Jon, I spend a lot of my time getting these beaten on for fun, a few slaps and grabs aren't going to be above my threshold.”

“I want so badly to ride you to oblivion, but it's time to go. Thanks, baby,” she murmured, pulling her t-shirt over her thick tits. Her nipples poked through, and Tiffany bit her lip.

“For what?” I asked, groping her left tit and shaking it.

“Showing up Michelle,” she teased. She pulled on a sweatshirt and made her way to the door. “Connie's picking me up on the way,” she said. “See you around six?” I nodded. She blew me a kiss and I didn't suppress the grin on my face as I showered and got ready to go.

As usual, the lobby was a busy, busy place as I entered the Beta O sorority house. I saw quite a few familiar faces, but they were rushing by with snacks and drinks. The freshman girls were seated in the middle of the room, holding trays of half-filled drinks and snacks, and were being playfully commented and teased by the other girls and some of the fraternity guys. All of the pledges were smiling, and to my delight, wearing amazingly low-cut shirts and high shorts and skirts.

Each girl was dressed in the sorority colors, a dark purple and light lavender color, and the v-necks seemed somehow lower on many of the girls. Of course, I realized as I wandered through the room, their prominent busts made that perception more of a reality.

Amanda and Tanya sat on opposite sides of the line, and I snagged a pig in a blanket from Amanda before getting a small cup of punch from Tanya, keeping my eyes glued to the latter's cleavage the whole while.

“Well, good to know your slut's humiliation hasn't changed you,” the bustier blonde told me. She rolled her eyes as I smirked.

“I'm sorry,” I began. “I'm sure Amanda will have those floppy things ground out later, and I'll look then.” I walked off. I could feel her eyes boring holes in my back as I strode toward the center of the room to better look for my fiancee I noticed Connie and smiled, and she beamed back at me, holding a tray of what looked to be fruit and cheese. Classy, I thought. I wondered if Dan would ever get into the scene like I had, but shook my head and turned to at least begin to enjoy the scenery.
    I felt a hand on my arm and looked, expecting to see Tiffany. Instead I was looking straight into the eyes of her tormentor. They were ice blue, I noted, and had I not already developed a burning, seething anger toward her, I might have found them captivating. But I had. So I didn't.

“Yes, Michelle?” I asked with what I hoped was a coolness that I was not feeling.

“Oooh. Tiff's bitch is bitchy,” she laughed. My eyes narrowed but I held my tongue. “We just wanted to welcome you to the festivities, sir,” she said blandly. “I'm sorry it won't be more... fun for you,” she said cryptically.

She walked off, smiling evilly.

At last I found Tiff. She was actually wearing a bra, which I thought Michelle would have outlawed. I realized as my girl talked formally with two older women (whom I assumed were alums), that she was representing the sorority. I also realized, after my attention had been diverted from the young cleavage conveniently arranged, that there were a lot of the older women present. I asked Tiff about the attention.

“Well, most of them won't be at the fight,” she said quietly. “They're here to talk to the new pledges about the sorority and what it did for them. There are some bank execs, real estate folks, a whole litany of high end professions. That's the part you won't get to see,” she reminded me. I nodded.

“But we're all on our best behavior here,” she added. “And I expect you to be, too.” She kissed me on the cheek.

“I've got some stuff to take care of, but then I'll come get you,” she said. “And Jon, I mean it. Best behavior.”

“I promise,” I told her.

The rest of the party was a blur as suddenly it seemed as though hundreds of fraternity pledges exploded to the general laughter and encouragement of the gathered crowd. I slid to the edge of the room as all of the Beta O pledges began flirting in some ritual I knew almost nothing about with the pledges of Delta Iotas.

It probably lasted about thirty minutes, but the bustle and noise made it seem a slightly shorter time, so I was surprised to feel a tap on my shoulder. When I turned, I saw Tanya, and her face was a dark cloud. “Tiffany told me to tell you it was time,” she said sharply. “So it's time. Bye.” She turned, and I shook my head.

I made my way toward the basement door. The walk was quiet this time, as I had beaten many of the freshman girls to the space. By the time I'd taken my seat as far away as I could, a few of the upper class had filtered in. Loni and Cassie came in and gave me a slight wave, then sat down on the other side. The room had been set up in a circle, and somebody had put a table at the “top” of the circle. There were two chairs at the table. The room seemed bigger, somehow, and I realized that they had pulled out some extraneous boxes and shelves that I'd never really taken note of. They were expecting a big crowd, I realized.

I wasn't disappointed. By the time everyone had arrived (save Michelle and Tiffany), most of the girls I'd ever seen at a fight were there, all dressed in sorority attire. The formality of the event took me off guard, and I did my best to be less than visible by sinking into my chair. Eventually Tiffany and Michelle appeared.

My girlfriend was wearing body paint. The colors and words of the sorority had been painted all over her torso, and I noticed some places had smudged a little. A great deal of effort had gone into making Tiffany seem as though she was wearing a sorority shirt. Except on her breasts. My girlfriend's amazing tits had one word on them, in the sorority colors.

“Michelle's” was on the left and “bitch” was on the right. I clenched the seat with white knuckles. My girlfriend's boobs bounced as she walked and I sought her face. Her face seemed calm, though I doubted her mind was. I heard a few gasps, but they quickly grew into giggles as Tiffany was paraded through the center of the room toward the table. As she sat down, Michelle stood behind her and gently cupped her firm tits, kneading them slowly. My girl's eyes closed and I'm sure people closer to her watched her pointed tips get harder.

“Thank you one and all for coming to watch the final fight of the freshman year. Amanda and Tanya will put on a thrilling show, I'm sure, but I would like every other girl to look to one of their sophomore sisters, whose big, bad tits I've been massaging.” Some murmurs went up, and the snippets that I could catch indicated some surprise that the dominant brunette had been so brazen.

“I own Tiff for a while and I thought she should demonstrate her loyalty to the sisterhood by making her atonement for her terrible decision a public event. She, as ever, is a loyal sister.” Michelle dropped my fiancee's heavy jugs onto the table. The thud made more girls giggle. Tiff winced as she felt her big boobs slap against the top of the table, laid out. I thought of Kara and flushed. I always found Tiff's humiliation a bit of a turn-on, and it was always coupled with guilt. Seeing her in that position sharpened the edge of that feeling.

“I ask my sisters also to watch these abused tits of our sister as a warning. Challenging the authority of the sorority means special actions must be taken,” she said solemnly. “As I don't foresee any issues,” she began before Tiff's tits hit the table with a loud slap, followed by a “sorry, Tiff” that was less than genuine, and caused another loud giggle from the crowd. “Let the fight begin. Tanya, Amanda, at stake tonight are some special privileges within the sorority. These will be discussed in private during the initiation ceremony to which non-members are not invited. Michelle's cold blue eyes found my face. Feeling a bit cheeky, I waved and smiled big. She smiled back, then grabbed Tiffany's tits and slowly squeezed them under her fingers. She then pulled them forward, keeping the same amount of pressure. Tiffany's hands went to the desk, and her mouth fell open as she felt Michelle's fingers invade her tits. When Michelle's fingers reached Tiff's nipples, my girl fought moaning by biting her lower lip. Soon Michelle's hands simply massaged Tiff's exposed tits.

Tanya and Amanda made their way to the center of the room, and the attention of the room suddenly turned there. Every little glance I threw Michelle's way saw the president's hands working over my girl's big jugs.

I focused my own gaze on the two blondes. Amanda's hair was in a ponytail, while Tanya's fell around her shoulders in a ridiculously gorgeous cascade. Both girls had foregone their shirts, but their shorts were a mix of purple, which took me a moment to put together as official sorority items.

“Until submission,” Sabrina called, and I saw her glance at Tiffany for a moment before looking at both competitors for their acceptance of the terms. “Then go,” Sabrina said after seeing them nod.

Tanya and Amanda looked little like sisters as they circled each other. Tanya's heavy tits swung. Her body wasn't lithe or toned like Amanda's. She was smooth, though sleek, with nice curves from her shoulders to her calves. They were of course, topped by her magnificent rack, which were topped with thick, eraser-like red nipples. I remember that Sabrina had, upon seeing her big rack bared, called her the nuclear pledge. Her victory over Loni had certainly backed that claim.

I had become impressively acquainted with Amanda's smaller, softer tits. Her win over Connie was a surprise, as the latter had the smaller girl bested in both size and apparent firmness, given their previous records. But Connie's big tits had taken quite a beating, and Amanda was able to score a position win as they wrestled. Her tits were firm, but hadn't really held up. Of course, Amanda's fights had been against some of the better fighters in the sorority. I wondered how they'd fare against the monsters on the blond in front of her. Her nipples were rosy pink, hard in the cool air, and aiming right at her opponent's chest.

I kept as even a face as I could when I'd steal glances at Michelle. The sorority present was bending Tiff's prized tits every which way, gently pulling and squeezing them as she did so. My girl's tits were already reddened from the attention. I turned my gaze to Amanda and Tanya again.

I was fortunate to witness their first contact, a slight glancing shove. Amanda's tits held gamely as the two pairs bounced off each other, compressing at the point of impact and creating a familiar dark line between them. Tanya's size advantage was immediately obvious, and I watched as the two women pulled apart, their tits molded back into a shape with a pert, youthful bounce.

Neither girl indicated a nipple fight was on the cards as they moved forward again, another test of their sizable chests. This time it seemed they both wanted a bit more, and Amanda started the action by shifting to the side, scraping her tits against Tanya's. Amanda's breasts shifted, moving up and over Tanya's big set, though the latter's pair gave some as Amanda pulled her full chest over her opponents. Amanda's jugs slid back into shape as she swung this time, and Tanya grunted as Amanda's left breast slightly dented Tanya's left tit, and Amanda held on by trying to pull her nice pair through the heavy jugs of her opponent. Tanya's tits gave slightly, but Amanda's back slid back slightly and her left breast slid over and around Tanya's left breast, landing in the bigger girl's cleavage.

I immediately thought of Tanya squeezing her arms together to smash Amanda's tit, but the bustier of the two decided to react instead by pushing against Amanda, forcing the smaller girl back even as she completed the sweep. As Tanya's tits lolled forward Amanda's flesh spilled outward slightly. Soon, Amanda's right breast landed in Tanya's cleavage, and Tanya sighed as she felt Amanda's smaller tit trying to burrow into her own right orb.

Tanya twisted her hips, throwing her torso to the left, thus sending her right breast across Amanda's tit. The smaller blonde groaned as her tit simply made way for the larger breast, bending slightly from the force of the impact. It bent and bowed away as Tanya finished her swing. Amanda recovered quickly, and used the separation as an opportunity to send a wicked slap of her left breast into Tanya's right. Tanya groaned this time, surprised at Amanda's speed and precision. Tanya's right tit shook from the impact, and while Amanda's meaty boob seemed to flatten for a moment at the impact it quickly regained it shape. As it did, Amanda took another swing.

It was obvious to anyone watching that Amanda was the faster of the two, and she was using that speed to her advantage. The second swing she sent upwards, bending at the knees and spring up. Her breasts bent slightly at impact, but the force of Amanda's breasts slamming into Tanya's heavier boobs sent the the bigger bust into the air with a thunderous slap. Amanda didn't peel off her attack, though her tits were obviously reddened from the blow. The red began to fade after a second, but the underside of Tanya's jugs held the hue for a few moments longer.

Tanya flung her heavy boobs toward Amanda, and her thick, round tits elongated briefly as the momentum of her swing pulled her dense flesh outward. Amanda stepped back, easily avoiding the blow, and sent another hard smack into the side of her left breast. The flesh of Tanya's huge tit wobbled, quivering rapidly as Amanda's attack pushed it across her chest. Tanya winced and set her feet, twisting at her hips and sending her heavy breasts outward toward her opponent. I could see the annoyance on Tanya's face as she targeted Amanda with the vicious swipe. Amanda stepped back, light on her feet, and every bit the athletic force she looked when I first saw her.

I swear I could hear Tanya's tits whistle through the air with the miss, and her frustration was evident in her voice when she shouted “Dammit!” as Amanda slid back. She launched herself forward and connected with both of her tits in a slapping blow against Tanya's. The wet sound pulled a grunt from Tanya, and I watched as Tanya grimaced from the pain. Both women's tits were splotched with pink and red, and though the colors still faded, it took longer to do so. Given their constant movement, I couldn't pull a comparison of the hue, but I noticed little difference in either of the women's breasts outside of that color.

Amanda gave a malicious grin as she danced around Tanya, keeping her feet ready to spring. Tanya didn't lumber — she wasn't that much bigger than Amanda outside of her impressive bust — but Amanda moved like a dancer, and I wondered if she'd been training. Tanya slowed her chase, and Amanda made a fake pout.

“Can't keep up?” she taunted. “Maybe deflating those fat udders on your chest will be good for both of us!” A few murmurs from the crowd made Amanda laugh. “See your sisters agree,” she hissed, launching another attack. Tanya felt Amanda's tits crash into hers, and made her move. She flung her arms out to grab Amanda in a hug. I couldn't see exactly what happened, but Amanda slid away, twisting out of Tanya's grip and laughing.

“Too slow. Maybe take it easy on the milkshakes,” she said, shaking her head. Tanya growled in frustration, but took a step toward Amanda, obviously hoping to get a shot in. Amanda obliged, stepping in for another direct shot. I watched as Amanda's tits seemed to find some purchase in Tanya's big jugs, bending and pushing her thick flesh outward for just a moment before the smaller-busted girl pirouetted away. I took a moment to glance at Tiffany.

My girlfriend's tits were getting a deep tissue massage from the insistent hands of her conqueror. I envied Michelle. Her own breasts were covered with the conservative sorority polo and a bra, making her tits impossible to see, but Michelle's continuous rubbing had seriously reddened Tiffany's breasts and my girl's face was a mixture of discomfort and unmistakable pleasure. While I watched Michelle callously let Tiffany's left breast flop against the table, spreading out on impact before regaining its elasticity. I found myself shaking my head to refocus on the fight. Amanda was wiping a bead of set for her brow.

“Can't take my tits for long, can you?” Tanya asked, but more than a few of the audience noticed Tanya's hands unconsciously rub her tits.

“That's what he told us,” Amanda said, laughing. I don't know what had gotten into her, but several members of the audience laughed out loud. Tanya snarled, but she didn't follow. She instead stopped and put her hands on her hips.

“Just ask the first guy you date which one he prefers. Hell, ask Jon. The little perv's already gotten you hasn't he?” The room grew ice cold. I looked at Michelle and Tiffany.

Michelle grinned and picked up both of Tiffany's tits. Tiffany's eyes had gone wide but they fluttered slightly as Michelle's palms slid under her abused jugs and to her nipples. I could almost hear my future wife lightly moaning as Michelle began gently pulling on the edge of her big tits. Michelle grabbed a pinch of Tiffany's tit behind the nipple and lifted them into the air. Tiffany's eyes half-opened and Michelle let them both slap at the table. Tiffany's shoulders tightened, and I could see the pained look cross her face.

“Jon?” Tanya asked. “What would you rather have? Amanda's almost tits or my bigger, stronger, firmer t -OWWW!” Tanya was interrupted as Amanda had grabbed both of Tanya's arms and was throwing her shoulders back and forth. Amanda's tits began working over Tanya's boobs with a flurry of peppering blows. Each shot sent Tanya's tits wobbling, and soon they were shaking as though the buxom blonde was in an earthquake. She moaned, trying to push Amanda away, but the blonde held firm, sending another wave. I watched Tanya's quaking rack in amazement. Her flesh simply looked like water with all of those strikes distorting and bending her full jugs.

Stunned by the turn of events, I barely noticed Amanda's face. The rage had begun to subside, and even in her fittest state, it looked as though Amanda was tiring out. Her cheeks were red, and sweat was forming a shimmering line just above her eyes. Amanda stepped back, giving Tanya's battered tits an approving stare. “Big and bouncy,” she laughed, though it was obvious from her voice that her breathing was heavy.

“Not broken,” Tanya said, even as she cupped her firm tits. She squeezed them gently, and I could see that she was right. They seemed softer than they had, but still seemed solid. Amanda's own tits were red from the salvo she had fired, and Tanya stepped forward, and Amanda struck again, hitting her opponent with an uppercut. Amanda's tits flew out from her chest and slammed into the underside of her bigger opponent. Tanya groaned as Amanda stepped back.

“Keep pounding, slut. I'll show you why Jon likes my tits better,” she laughed. Amanda slammed forward again, but Tanya had timed a counter strike, and her own big jugs swung like a boxer's fists. Amanda groaned as she took her first real hit from her big boobed sister, and she stumbled backwards. Amanda regained her footing just as Tanya wrapped her arms around the lithe blonde, setting their tits in a grinding contest.

For a moment, Amanda's tits seemed to disappear as Tanya's tits bulged and shifted, settling onto the smaller girl's breasts. Amanda struggled for just a moment before going still, and then I saw both women's feet shifting, and their hips twisting. Tanya winced as she felt her pained tits against Amanda's smaller orbs, and Amanda smiled as she began trying to burrow into Tanya's big tits. Tanya groaned as Amanda somehow became the aggressor again, but she tightened her arms around the blonde. Amanda's legs were moving hard as she pushed and prodded into the bigger tits of her opponent.

I wondered, watching the fight, how Tanya would take losing to Amanda as I watched the bigger girl's tits bulge from the constant attacks. Tanya slid her wrecking ball orbs over and around Amanda's tits, slinging her hips from left to right. Amanda's face clenched for a moment, but she went back to trying to slice into the deep flesh of Tanya's heavy boobs with her more precise strikes. Their tits were a mass of flesh. While I could sometimes see Tanya's flesh ballooning out, it always regained its shape and the next pass of their dueling glands had Amanda's tits forced outwards as one of Tanya's bigger breasts landed between them.

Both pair were getting redder by the minute, each getting taxed and attacked by the other set. Tanya and Amanda were both active though, with the former simply grinding her tits into the other pair and Amanda sending stabbing, spearing shots at the center of Tanya's big, firm orbs. I was entranced watching carefully as both pair of young tits went at it, and I spotted Amanda's arms clench Tanya's. I immediately looked at her face and saw a look of surprise. I wondered if she'd actually speared the big tits of her sorority sister. Tanya, however, pulled Amanda in even further.

“Can you feel them now?” she said, and her voice was a strange half-whisper. I realized it wasn't for an audience, though we could all here. “Your tits are nothing against mine. I've ground them down,” Amanda looked down between her. Tanya pulled her tits back and I was stunned by the change in Amanda's breasts. They seemed to hang there, as if their firmness had been swept away. “Did you feel them fail you?” Tanya asked. Amanda was still stunned and so offered no response, verbal or otherwise as Tanya demonstrated their failure.

Tanya's left breast pushed against Amanda's right, slowly dispersing much of the latter's breast tissue. Amanda's tits spread out against her chest, unable to resist the force of Tanya's heavier, superior breast. With another gentle shove, that last resistance gave, and Amanda's tit all but disappeared, causing Amanda to cry out, her smaller, weaker udder flattened against her. Tanya repeated the performance with her right tit, flattening Amanda's left sack with a gentle shove. Amanda sobbed her surrender.

Tanya pulled Amanda in one more time, flattening both her tits at once before releasing her. The loser's tits pancaked before being overtaken and hidden from view by the bustier blonde's heavy breasts. Tanya sighed and looked down before she shook her head at Amanda dismissively and looked to Sabrina.

“Tanya wins the fight. Congratulations to all Beta Omega pledges. You fought hard here. Tiff and I are happy to see you take the next step. We'll convene in the presentation room.” I looked to Tiffany, who stood up, flushed. Her tits looked red and soft after the continual attention that Michelle paid to her. I caught her eye and she gave a defeated sort of smile to me before I was ushered out the door and to the party.

Cassie found me. “Tiff said she wants you to go home. She'll call when she's able, but you'll have to come pick her up.” I caught something in Cassie's voice and I looked at her. “Go home, Jon. Nothing you do here will help her. Trust me.”

“What's going on, Cassie?” I asked, and I could hear the anger and concern in my own voice.

“Sorority business. I'm sorry Jon,” she said, and I knew she meant it. I closed my eyes and felt a hand on my arm. When I opened them, Cassie was smiling. “I'll watch out for her,” she promised. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I spent the next two hours in my kitchen, a cup of coffee idly sitting in my hand. I'd tried to read, study, clean, and even organize my closet. My mind came back to Michelle's constant abuse of Tiff's tits and how my fiancee's face had gone from pleasure to discomfort and shame.

My phone didn't get to a second ring.

“Please come get me,” Tiff said, her voice strained. “I'm with Cassie outside.”

I drove fast and found Tiffany wrapped in a large winter coat. Cassie was holding her. “She'll be fine,” she told me. “She's been through a lot tonight, though. Just take care of her. Tiff asked to get you this.” Cassie slid something small into my pocket. “Just take care of her, Jon. I think the worst of the Michelle stuff is over.”

“It hasn't fucking started,” Tiff said, her eyes red. “As soon as I can, that bitch is going down. On me. Then on Jon. You want in?” she asked. Cassie nodded and patted Tiff's shoulder.

“Sure, Tiff.” Tiff's eyes turned toward her and her voice went cold.

“If you don't believe that I am going to get revenge for this...” Cassie nodded.

“Tiff, I'm with you. I just want Jon to get you home and take care of you. We can plan tomorrow, okay. Please?” I wondered what happened, but didn't have time to interrupt.

“Yeah,” Tiff said, and some of the anger faded. “Sorry, Cass. Thanks.” They hugged, and Tiff winced.

“Sorry,” Cassie whispered. Tiff waved it off, and I helped my fiancee into the car.

She didn't speak on the way home, and I wrapped an arm around her waist as we made our way to the apartment door. She lay her head against me as we walked.

When we got inside, Tiff asked me to wait in the living room to watch the video. She went into the bedroom and came out in a loose shirt with a high neck. Her nipples sometimes poked through, but it hung wide on her. “Want some popcorn?” she joked. I pulled the flash drive out of my pocket and plugged it into the TV

“What am I going to see?” I asked.

“I'll give some pointed commentary while we watch,” Tiff said with a tired voice.

The video opened, and it was a still shot of the center of a room. Nothing happened for a moment, but soon Tiffany was escorted in by Cassie and Sabrina. They whispered something in her ears and patted her arms before walking off, leaving Tiffany as the center shot. The “shirt” that had been painted on had been removed, as had the words painted on her tits. Her tits were red, shaking far more than I expected.

“You like seeing my big tits shake?” Tiff asked. “Michelle massaged me hard most of that fight, right?” I nodded. She leaned up and lightly kissed my neck. I felt a jolt. “She was working my tits over, Jon. Softening them. She got to that thick tit meat underneath and tenderized it.” I looked at her.

“And then what?” I asked. She pouted.

“Watch and learn, baby.” She leaned up and took my earlobe between her lips. She let it go gently and leaned against my shoulder.

“Congratulations are in order for our pledges as they take the final step into becoming sisters. But with great honor comes great duty. And you should know that shirking your duty comes with consequences. Tiffany here is the latest example of a sister who thinks she's bigger than the sorority. She isn't. It's time to show her that.” I could hear the anger in Michelle's voice grow as she spoke. “Who would like to volunteer for the fight. Tiffany begins with a handicap. I've softened those little sacks of hers for you. Any takers on revenge?” Michelle asked.

“I'll go,” I heard a voice. I was surprised to see Gloria as she came up to Tiff. My fiancee slid her hand to my crotch as she watched the video.

“Would you like a handjob?” she asked. I looked at her and saw lust on her face. She immediately opened my pants and took my groan for acceptance.

“Watch the fight, baby,” she said. I groaned again as I felt my cock hit open air. I did my best to concentrate on the fight.

“I doubt you're the only one who owes her,” the video intoned in Michelle's cool voice. “But as you are the only one who seems willing, please. This will of course be a fight as per our house rules. At the moment of submission, the other girl must stop fighting. Do you both understand.” Tiffany nodded, her face set into hard lines as she heard. Gloria nodded peeling off her shirt.

“Did you know this was going to happen?” I asked. Tiffany shook her head

“I wouldn't have asked you to grope me before the event,” she said. I felt horrible, realizing that I had probably helped Michelle's tactics. “Now hush and watch,” she chided.

The two girls strode toward each other. “Fight,” Michelle said simply. Tiffany, despite the humiliation and obvious discomfort she had been feeling, didn't change her strategy much, and thrust straight toward Gloria's meaty jugs. Gloria's thick boobs were about the same size as my fiancee's superior boobs, but I remembered their first fight, and now Tiffany's hung about the same. I couldn't believe the difference. Both pair met at the middle, and they both splashed outward. Tiff's groan seemed louder than Gloria's, as her tit flesh spilled more than I was used to. Tiff's tits wobbled as she pulled away, and Gloria grinned as she watched my girl's once proud jugs quiver.

“These are so much more comfortable than I remember,” Gloria said, grinning. “Like a fucking water bed.” Tiffany was not waiting for another insult, twisting her hips and sending her meaty boobs into Gloria's with a wicked swing from the left. Gloria groaned as Tiffany's blow sent the latter's breasts into and through the blonde's sizable jugs. Tiffany's tits bent slightly, but pushed Gloria's chest away from the swing, the momentum forcing the blonde's orbs to drop back with a quiver. Gloria turned for her own strike, but Tiff's big tits collided again from the other direction, this time repeating with contact from her right. Tiff's right breast slid over Gloria's big right tit, bending and slipping over the blonde's jiggling tit before gliding into Gloria's cleavage and molding to its original shape. Gloria tried pinching her arms together to trap Tiff's globe between her own heavy boobs, but the latter pulled back, leaving Gloria with some enticing cleavage.

“Nice try,” Tiff said on the video. Gloria smirked and moved back a half step to ready herself. Tiff swung, but Gloria moved back another half step, and Tiff's softened boobs wobbled through the air in an arc before crashing to her chest. Tiffany winced, but slid out of the way as Gloria charged. The blonde's attack grazed Tiff's left breast, forcing it inward to her cleavage. Tiff caught Gloria's waist in her hands and drug her left tit back over Gloria's set.

Tiffany's left breast folded over Gloria's tit, pushing back the blonde's thick boob, but the displacement of their young tits looked about equal on both sides. Both women groaned as Tiffany tried to grind out Gloria, shoving her big boobs into the blonde's rack. Gloria ground back, shifting her hips left and right to create opposing contact. Within moments, their big breasts were colliding into each other's set, both racks wobbling and crashing. I let my eyes flit up to Tiffany's face as I watched the contest. The pain was almost tangible, and each pass seemed to be digging into her psyche as well as her jiggling mammaries. Tiff altered her strategy, sliding her tits up by standing on her toes.

My girl's big boobs slid over and atop Gloria's thick chest, and the gentle smacking and sounds of contact came through on the video. Tiff's hand stopped stroking me for a moment and I glanced down to watch her re-situate herself. She glanced up at me and wrapped a loving hand around me.

“Keep watching,” she murmured. “I'm fine. Just concentrate on our big, soft boobs,” she told me. I turned my eyes back to the fight. Tiff and Gloria's tits were still the focus of the camera, and I realized for the first time someone was moving the machine to follow the fight. Tiff grunted with each pass of her tits, and Gloria began mirroring Tiff's strategies. With each pass, the women alternated their position. When Tiff was on top, her heavy tits pushed down on Gloria's pair. When Gloria's jugs fell atop Tiff's rack, my girl's boobs seemed to sag, compressing from the top. When the pressure was gone, they pulled back up, but I knew that Gloria's tits were taking their toll on my fiancee

“Who won?” I asked, suddenly realizing I didn't know. Tiff just shushed me and stroked my cock slowly. She wasn't trying to get me off, I realized. “Watch, and you'll know,” she promised.

I turned back to the video to watch Tiffany break off the grind. Both women rubbed their sore tits, and I was again amazed at how loosely Tiff's breasts seem to move as she inadvertently jiggled them to rub some of the soreness away. Gloria's tits bounced and shook as the two women circled each other. Tiff struck first, and I felt a flush of pride as I watched how fast Tiffany moved. Her tits slammed into Gloria's rack again, sending both racks wobbling on their respective chests. Tiff slung her tits from the left, and Gloria grunted as her left boob took a huge smack, sending her orb into her cleavage and brushing against her big right tit.

I groaned as Tiff's fingers played across my shaft, but kept my eyes glued to the screen as the titfight picked up. Tiff swung again, but Gloria stepped back, and when Tiff readied for a shot, she was hit by Gloria's big tits head on. Both pair of tits compressed at the point of impact, sending shock waves of loose tit flesh across each woman's torso. Tiff's face contorted and Gloria stepped back before slamming forward again. Tiff's big boobs splayed outward, redder than they had been. Gloria hit another shot that sent Tiff's sacks shaking wildly, her flesh weakening with every shot.

Tiff groaned again as Gloria sent a half swing at my fiancee's right breast. Both pair were glowing against the light at that point, sweaty and red. The blow connected, sending Tiff's big tit across her chest. Gloria grunted as she swung from the other side, and my girl's left tit followed a similar path, wobbling in the wake of Gloria dragging her heavy right breast across Tiff's sore flesh.

Tiff stepped back as Gloria swung again, and the blonde swore as her tits whiffed, missing any contact. Tiff struck again, a dipping undercut, and her own breasts dented at the impact. Gloria's tits were shoved toward her face with the force of the blow. Gloria moaned and stepped back, dodging another of Tiff's uppercut attempts. My girl's boobs flew up and flopped back against her chest, painfully, judging from the look on her face.

Gloria shot back again, seemingly taking a step forward. This time the blonde anticipated Tiff's defense. As Tiff stepped to the left, the busty blonde swung toward her, mid step, and the huge slap of sweaty tits crashing together caused a few audible gasps. The visual effect was stunning, as Gloria's tit seemed to stop as if it had hit a wall, and the line her breast created seemed to suddenly give, pushing into my future wife's big, sore breast. Tiffany's breast folded gently around the invading tit, and while I was fairly certain that it was largely the force and precision of the blow, I couldn't help but get a bad feeling about the outcome. I looked down at my lover as she played with me and thought better about reaching over to cup her breast.

Tiff didn't look up at me. Her eyes remained glued to the video as she gently pulled me off. I let my eyes follow the action on the screen once more. Gloria landed another solid blow from her right breast, and Tiff groaned as she felt her right tit forced outward from the center. The first half of Gloria's tit exploded outward with nearly the same force, and she grunted, but the damage seemed to hit Tiff more.

I saw something familiar as Tiff looked up from her abused tits and shot daggers at Gloria. Tiff flew forward, slamming her tits into the blonde's big rack, and both tits again flew upward. Tiff didn't relent, though, swiping her hips from side to side. The steady thud happened three times as Tiff's tits battered Gloria's rack. Both women were sweating and breathing heavily as Gloria retreated a step. Tiffany grinned, a predatory smile I'd seen on her face before. I wish the camera had shown Michelle's face, as Tiffany's comeback probably put the ice queen in a state of either anger or fear. I grinned as I watched Tiffany move forward as her arms snaked out around Gloria's shoulders. Gloria tried to move away, but Tiffany had counted on it, and slammed her two big orbs into the blonde's heavy breasts.

Tiffany slapped on the hug, and the new grinding contest was on. I watched as their big boobs fought for the space between them. They turned, each mirroring the other's movements so their meaty chest remained in constant contact. Gloria huffed with each slung hip, and I wondered if her lack of stamina was going to be the difference.

“Watch this,” Tiff told me, and slid her mouth over the head of my cock. I groaned as I watched Tiff and Gloria slip and slide their massive breasts into one another. On one pass, it looked as though Gloria's tits had the leverage, and on the following, Gloria's tits pushed Tiffany's big rack away. I watched closer, intently watching to see if I had seen a mistake. The next pass had Tiffany's tits back on top for a moment, but midway through the pass, Tiffany's tits slightly compressed, and significantly more than Gloria's big jugs.

Tiff's sacks slowly began losing ground, and my eyes widened. My gorgeous fiancee continued her blowjob while I watched her big tits fail. I felt the anger towards Michelle rise, but moaned as Tiffany popped off my dick. “See,” she said. She slowly stroked me again, and I shuddered. Gloria must have felt it, too, as she pursed her lips and pressed forward, pushing more and more of Tiffany's big bust away from her. Part of me hated that it was so hot watching Tiff's tits fail again, but Tiffany continued her luxurious blowjob while I watched the fight. Tiff's struggles suddenly stopped and both women looked down.

“I felt them break, Tiff,” Gloria told her. “I crushed your super tits. Watch them fade,” she ordered. I watch my fiancee look down and see her tits flatten against her rib cage, completely wiped out. Tiff's body sagged against Gloria, and Gloria took the opportunity to shift until it was impossible not to notice Tiff's tits bending and flattening at every angle.

“I give,” Tiffany sobbed. Gloria stepped away, and Tiffany fell to her knees. The camera shut off.

Tiff sat back and pulled off her shirt. Her tits were bruised and battered. She kissed me gently, then knelt in front of me. She placed both of her beaten breasts on either side of my cock. “Tiff,” I began.

“It's what they're good for now,” she said, cutting me off. “Please give me this, Jon,” she murmured. She closed her tits around me and began gently stroke me. Her tits felt softer than I remembered, and every time I looked at her, she smiled and glanced down at her tits. My eyes continually followed hers, and eventually my stare lingered on her splotchy, softened boobs. They had done a number on them, I realized. I was somewhat confused as Tiff used her beaten breasts to pleasure me, but soon the familiar sensation came upon me, and I felt myself tighten and explode. Tiff never stopped her slow, mild stroking, and soon her hands and sore breasts were covered in my cum. Satisfied that she'd drained me, she smiled gently, stood and went to the bathroom.

I helped Tiffany clean up and then pulled her into the bedroom. She smiled at me again and I kissed her forehead.

“We get Spring Break in two weeks, and no fights until then,” I told her, kissing her hair again. Tiffany snuggled in to me.

“Unless I find Michelle alone in a dark alley,” she pointed out softly, but there was little fire left in her. “My tits are going to bruise again,” she said sadly. “Did you like watching the fight?” she asked.

“Not as much as I have some others,” I said. “Though the service was impeccable,” I added.

“Jerk,” she laughed, punching my shoulder. I grinned, happy I had gotten her to smile. “Did you want anything else, baby?” she asked giving a meaningful look. I shook my head.

“I want to sleep in my bed with my fiancee,” I told her. I saw Tiff's face smile and she nodded. We fell asleep quickly and I woke up to find Tiffany on the couch with cold compresses on her breasts. I went out to get the doughnuts and coffee and by the time I came back Tiff was wearing a robe and nothing else.

“At any other point, this would be me seducing you,” she said. “But I'm not leaving the apartment today.” I kissed her and handed her a doughnut.

“Do you have any bikinis?” I asked out of nowhere, though I had a plan. Tiff looked at me as if I had lost my mind.

“Um, yes. Is there something you'd like to see me in? I work at a lingerie store, Jon.”

“Well, I thought you might need it on Break,” I mentioned. I'd reserved the cruise some time ago, and wanted to be sure she was up for it.

“Camping? Are we camping on a boat?” She started to roll her eyes, but then saw my face fall. She looked at me quizzically and then she connected the dots.

“Oh my god, Jon. A cruise???!!!!” She ran up and kissed me. “I love you. A bikini? Oh fuck do I need to work out,” she said. I looked her up and down and shook my head. She kissed me again. “It's cute that you think that counts,” she said, sticking out her tongue. We discussed the details, and I could tel from the smile on her face and sparkle in her eye that I'd made the right move in telling her.

“Of course, what are you going to do with me at night? I'll only have the one bikini, you know. How will I stay warm?” I leaned in and kissed her.

“That'll work,” she said, leaning in to kiss me again.
    Last edited by Jon Grey; June 15th, 2016 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Imadoofus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part 32

Wow, another great chapter - and one with a surprise present for all those who love to see Tiff's tits get knocked down every now and then! Has Gloria now changed her allegiance from Sabrina to Michelle, or was that just a one-off revenge event? Or, is there something more going on with Sabrina and her posse than what meets the eye... I love the way how even after the 'handicap' Michelle administered, Tiffany was still able to put up a very even fight against the blonde. Just goes to show how incredibly tough her tits are.

And as far as the Amanda & Tanya fight goes, it seems like the better set won - unlike in Amanda's previous fight! Maybe Mandy should've cheated and tried tripping like she did with Connie?

Once again, thanks for yet another amazing addition to the BFS series! I do hope that the next chapter is almost ready to be posted...

Your humble fan,
    Augur

Junior Hostboard Member firstgoma's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For me this story is the best of the whole series. I hope Tiffs boobs can recover but I dont think so. Looks like she is broken and will have a string of defeats now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And that is why you are the G.O.A.T my friend!!! I must admit these past few chapters really had me thinking that Michelle was just all bark and no bite with her silly attempts at trying to humiliate Tiff; however, this chapter showed me that this chick is sadistic!!! It is no way that these two can have a rematch in the confines of the sorority house. This rivalry, especially for Tiff, has gone beyond personal. Right know the queen has never before been this vulnerable!! The einamies are at the gate!!! Not only does she have to battle Michelle who knows every vulnerable spot of Tiff's tremendous rack, but she also has to be prepared to defend the uonor of the sorority against the undefeated queen of the Hooter girls. She also has to hope that no one else is looking to settle any scores in her weaken state like maybe Connie. Great chpter!!! Looking forward to where you will take us next!!!

REDDD

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I've been a fan of this series for a long time... This chapter may have been the best yet. Thank you!!

DogWithABone

As usual, the writing is phenomenal.

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I had to force myself to finish this chapter. I think I'm just done with the sorority stuff and most of the Hooters stuff as well. It just all feels so contrived and convenient. I honestly don't buy the attitude and actions of the Jon character at all anymore. The initial version of this universe seemed more realistic somehow.

I am wondering whatever happened to the hint of something with Tiffany's mom several chapters ago.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DTHooters View Post
    As usual, the writing is phenomenal.

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I had to force myself to finish this chapter. I think I'm just done with the sorority stuff and most of the Hooters stuff as well. It just all feels so contrived and convenient. I honestly don't buy the attitude and actions of the Jon character at all anymore. The initial version of this universe seemed more realistic somehow.

I am wondering whatever happened to the hint of something with Tiffany's mom several chapters ago.
    Hmm, While I personally don't think the sorority stuff is dull or particularly contrived, I do agree that the latest chapters have been rather Beta O centric, in contrast to the older stories which included a much more varied collection of plot elements. It would definitely be very interesting to see the mom / mature women angle you mentioned! Also, I think there was a busty waitress Elizabeth in chapter 27, who we've not heard of since...

I've enjoyed all the one-off private duels Jon Grey's done before (Christy, Emma, Annie, Cassie, Willa etc.), which are great for providing a break from all the sorority stuff. That said, with the pledging seremonies now complete, that shouldn't be such a huge problem anymore. Until the upcoming Hooter event, of course... But personally, I'm very much looking forward to it!

Augur

DogWithABone

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Hmm, While I personally don't think the sorority stuff is dull or particularly contrived, I do agree that the latest chapters have been rather Beta O centric, in contrast to the older stories which included a much more varied collection of plot elements. It would definitely be very interesting to see the mom / mature women angle you mentioned! Also, I think there was a busty waitress Elizabeth in chapter 27, who we've not heard of since...

I've enjoyed all the one-off private duels Jon Grey's done before (Christy, Emma, Annie, Cassie, Willa etc.), which are great for providing a break from all the sorority stuff. That said, with the pledging seremonies now complete, that shouldn't be such a huge problem anymore. Until the upcoming Hooter event, of course... But personally, I'm very much looking forward to it!

Augur
    Willa was excellent. The waitress was another interesting option. Sabrina finally got interesting and then essentially became nothing but window dressing for a while. I'm hoping Beta-O and Hooters get pushed back to being just part of the universe instead of the whole thing.

Senior Hostboard Member Jon Grey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello All...

I'd like to thank everyone for reading the story! I've had some concerns as of late in terms of how to manage the story, and I think that is one of many reasons (and trust me, there have been many) that my updates are so sporadic. I tried writing another story. It was terrible.

I've read the criticisms, and while I don't respond directly often (part of me is reluctant on my own stories ? feels weird) I thought this merited, as I'm going to run an idea by you guys. The next week in the timeline (BFS 33) is the Beta-O Hooter's oil wrestling event. The following week is Spring Break. I have a special kind of one-off for the break on the cruise. If I publish it as BFS 33a, would that be ok, with an understanding that BFS 33 might be out of order?

And I'd like to say thank you all for the feedback, positive and negative. I have tried to listen and consider it. I strive to be better, especially with my writing, and the commentary and discussion have helped. Thanks DTHooters for the constant read throughs and commentary ? I have been reading, and listening, though I'm sure it seems as though I am ignoring it a lot. I will say the shift with Sabrina, though background now 1) won't be long, and 2) was a direct result of your points (mirrored through others as well).

Since people have been asking, Tiff's mom is going to factor in here, with some surprises for other characters that have been hinted at previously (vague!). There is a plan. I make no promises that it's a good one.

So the short version. Would everyone like a small break from Beta-O v Hooters? If so, I'll write the cruise stuff first.

Thanks again to all who have read my stories. I hope you enjoy them!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's little wonder you're having trouble, given the size and depth of the world you've greated. I can't thank you enough for having thought up the whole BFS in the first place!

As far as my own two cents go, you might just as well write the chapters in chronological order, with the oil wrestling coming first. And considering the girls will be unlikely to be wearing any shirts, I wonder if there'll be some boob wrestling on the side as well? Oily titfights... a man can dream!

And before I forget: the mysterious Jessica that appeared during Tiff's first (and so far only fair!) match against Gloria hasn't been on the radar lately. Will she be playing some kind of role in the future?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast