Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 59-61

Hi Everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that the “magic” that takes place in the story is a little confusing to some of you... so please allow me to explain how and when the magic works.

Angel and Wendy have magic that allows their nipples and pussys to suck. This magic gives Angel and Wendy much more sucking power that is much more intense that what a woman would normally have, and only Angel and Wendy have this sucking magic. This magic is not always active. Sometimes the magic works and sometimes it does not work.

Michelle was give magic that makes her breasts morph. Her breasts expand and become at least a full cup size larger. (it is possible that her breasts could expand a little more than a full cup size). This magic also increases the size of her nipples. Michelle's nipples will be longer and thicker. This magic also allows Michelle to squirt massive amounts of nipple-cum from her nipples when she has a nipple orgasm. When the spell was given to Michelle, it was activated when she had her first orgasm. After the orgasm, Michelle's magic would last twenty-four hours. After this twenty-four hour period expires, the magic will be activated and last for another twenty-four hour period when she has an orgasm with a different partner. After these two twenty-four hour periods, the magic becomes dormant. It will re-appear at some point in time.. perhaps a few days.. maybe a few weeks... or even longer.

When Michelle was given this magic, the magic was to be “passed on” from woman to woman until four women had obtained the magic. (the first person Michelle had sex was Wendy)... The magic inside Wendy would not be activated until she had sex with someone else. When that happened, the magic was activated inside Wendy and would last for twenty-four hours. Like Michelle, Wendy would have this magic available to her for two different twenty-four periods... then the magic would become dormant.

Once the magic inside Wendy was activated, Wendy “passed” the magic to Angel. In today's chapters, Angel will pass the magic to Jane. The magic will work for Angel and Jane the same as it works for Michelle and Wendy. This is where the chain ends. Jane will not pass the magic on to anyone else. So, all four women will have this magic... but only for two different twenty-four hour time-frames... then the magic will become dormant.

Wendy also has a very special magical power. Wendy can activate this “twenty-four” hour magic anytime she is with another woman .. by repeating the magic words three times. When she does so, she will activate the above mentioned magic. This magic will also be activated inside the woman she is with. .. so both Wendy and the woman she is with will have this special magic sexual power. When Wendy does this, it may or may not last for twenty-four hours. It could last an hour, or a few hours... As the old voodoo woman said, “You never know how magic will work.”

I hope I have explained this well. I liked the idea of introducing magic to the story... but I obviously got carried away with it... If you have any specific questions about the magic and how it works, please send me a private message and I will try to explain it as best as I can.

Again, let me personally say “Thank you” for following my story. As I have said before, It has been my pleasure to write for you.

xoxoxoxo

Angel ^i^

Previously on Friday (Highlights)

Jane and Wendy continued getting more acquainted
    Michelle visited the Voodoo queen and acquired a very special magic
    Ricco delivered twenty million dollars to Wendy
    Ashley and Joy learned that they would be fighting each other for the Titfight Championship
    Angel called Charles to confirm that his “employer” would be picking up the ring that Angel had recovered
    Wendy and Michelle met again at the Country Club
    Wendy returned to the Magic Shop where she visited again with the Voodoo queen who gave Wendy some very special magic
    Emily texted Jennifer and they made plans to meet Saturday night
    Joy and Ashley met at the Hotel Texas
    Jane went to Michelle's office to discuss a legal matter
    Wendy went to Angel's home to pick up her stolen ring

As a reminder, when you click on the photo links, the correct photo is the one in the upper left corner of your screen.

A very sincere 'Thank You' to JB57. JB proof reads what I have written and offers advise when I have a question about what I need my characters to do or say... I appreciate your time and your thoughts JB.... Thank you!

Please move your cursor over the thumbnail below.

New Cover.jpg

The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye
    Chapter 59
    Second Saturday

Angel and Wendy

Angel Unicorn in leather | GoDESS | Pinterest | Unicorns, Ems and Leather
    Wendy
    Pin by Chris Kara on Variety | Pinterest | Gifs, Big Top and Follow Me

Continued from Chapter 58 ….....

Wendy pointed to Angel's vast selection of toys.. “Can you show me how the hot pink one works?”

“The hot pink one?” Angel asked.

“Un huh.”

Angel slid off the bed, hot gooey nipple-cum dripping off her body as she walked over to the desk against the wall and picked up the hot pink vibrator... her eyes glanced at the clock... it was almost four o'clock in the morning. They had been fucking for hours. She swayed her hips as she walked back toward the bed ... “This one?”

“Yes, that one.”

“Ummmm … ok.” Angel replied as she swayed back to the bed. “I think you will like this one.” Angel spoke softly as she crawled up on the bed. As Angel was getting into position between Wendy's spread legs, she looked up. Wendy was covered in nipple-cum. The gooey syrupy substance was splattered all over her amazing tits and tummy. She laid the vibrator down on the bed and slid her hands up and down Wendy's inner thighs before she slipped her hands under Wendy's hard tight buttocks. Angel then slowly moved her face toward Wendy's wet pussy. When her open mouth was only a couple of inches away from Wendy's wet pussy, she gently blew hot air on Wendy's vulva. Wendy's body shuddered as she squirmed. As you already know, Angel was incredibly skilled at eating pussy... it was one of her favorite things to do. She extended her tongue and licked from the bottom of Wendy's slit all the way up... slowly... ending when her tongue reached Wendy's clit. She then formed her luscious lips into a perfect “O” and placed them over Wendy's hard swollen throbbing clit and began sucking … gently at first as Wendy reached down and wrapped her fingers around Angel's long blonde hair, tugging Angel's face closer to her wet cunt.

“Mmmmmmmmmm.” Wendy purred as Angel sucked her clit. “Oh Angel, that feels so fucking good.”

With her hands squeezing Wendy's ass and her lips wrapped tightly around Wendy's pulsing clit, Angel began flicking Wendy's clit with her tongue... flicking up and down... back and forth …. up and down... left and right... flicking and flicking as she sucked Wendy's clit between her full wet lips and into her mouth. Wendy began to undulate her hips... slowly rocking her hips in an up and down motion... a fucking motion... Wendy was fucking Angel's hot mouth with her wet pussy as Angel's lips made wet slurping and sucking sounds on Wendy's clit. Then, as Angel's lovely mouth was sucking hard, she slowly raised her head... her lips pulling and tugging on Wendy's heated clit until her lips 'popped' off with a wet smacking sound.

“Ohhhhhhh God yes!” Wendy panted as Angel quickly fastened her incredible mouth around Wendy's clit again and began sucking... sucking hard... flicking Wendy's clit with her tongue as she slowly moved her face back and forth.. tugging and pulling on Wendy's hard swollen extended clit until once again Angel's lips 'popped' free. Wendy gasped again .. “Unnnnnnnnnn yes!”

“You like that Wendy?” Angel teased her as her tongue flicked Wendy's clit a few more times.

“Ohhhh yessss .. yes .. I love it Angel. .. your mouth feels sooo fucking good.”

Angel blew hot air on Wendy's clit again as she whispered to her .. “You want me to suck your clit some more?”

“Unnnnnnn,” Wendy moaned as she wiggled on the bed … “Yessssssssss!”

Angel extended her very long tongue again and flicked Wendy's clit a few more times before she again wrapped her lips around Wendy's clit and began sucking... sucking very hard … her cheeks were hollowed as she sucked and sucked and sucked. Wendy's hands were tugging on Angel's hair … trying to pull Angel's sucking mouth even tighter around her throbbing clit. Minute after minute went by … slurping and sucking sounds filling the room with sweet pussy music. Angel would suck hard on Wendy's sensitive clit... 'popping' her lips off of Wendy's clit every now and then as Wendy continued to move her hips up and down.. fucking Angel's mouth with her cunt. As Angel kept mouth fucking Wendy's pussy, she kept squeezing Wendy's amazing ass cheeks... digging her fingers into Wendy's hard dense glutes... deeply kneading Wendy's powerful ass muscles.... constantly squeezing … continually grabbing … her mouth was relentless... sucking Wendy's clit hard … her tongue kept flicking Wendy's clit .. again and again as Wendy squirmed and panted with pleasure. Again Angel 'popped' her lips off of Wendy's engorged clit with a loud slurping sound.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!” Wendy moaned.

Angel's voice was so sexy … “Mmmm... do you like being my personal whore?”

“Oh Angel, I Love being your whore.”

“Mmmmm.” Angel smiled as she moaned and slipped her hands out from under Wendy's hard buttocks and slowly slid her fingers up both sides of Wendy's body... letting her nails lightly trace over Wendy's tight skin.

“Ouuuuuuu.” Wendy panted.

When Angel's arms were completely stretched out, she slowly began to slide her open palms up Wendy's sides... higher and higher until her hands were moving up the outer swells of Wendy's massive tits... tits that were swollen with desire.. tits that were swollen with magical powers... tits that were bigger than any tits Angel had ever touched. Higher and higher her hands moved up …. up.... up.... 'Fuck!' Angel thought to herself as her hands finally began to slowly slide inward.... inch by inch … until her fingers were sliding over Wendy's spectacular nipples... nipples that were almost two inches long... nipples that were as big around as a roll of nickels... huge, enormous fucking nipples.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh shit!” Wendy whimpered as her tits trembled and her nipples began twitching as Angel slowly slid her index finger over each of Wendy's gigantic nipples... then Angel's middle fingers flicked across Wendy's extraordinary nipples... then her ring fingers... and finally her pinkies.... sliding over and flicking Wendy's huge nipples. “Ahhhhhhhhh.” Wendy gasped with pleasure. Angel thought about placing her fingers around Wendy's incredible impressive nipples, but she had other plans for those unbelievable nipples.. and she slowly slid her hands down between Wendy's massive tits.... between the enormously deep cleavage.... her nails tracing downward across Wendy's hard tight abs... around her navel and down toward her wet pussy as Wendy moaned deeply. Angel 'popped' her mouth off of Wendy's sizzling clit again with a slurping pop sound... then she reached over and picked up the hot pink vibrator. The vibrator was about nine inches long and two inches in diameter. It was also slightly curved.... not curved as much as a banana … but there was a definite curve. Angel turned her head to the side and placed her wet mouth over the vibrator and pushed in inside her mouth.. deeper and deeper until about six inches of the hot pink vibrator was in her mouth. Angel could have probably deep-throated the vibrator if it had not been so big around. She moved her lips up and down then vibrator several times before pulling it out from between her wet lips... strings of her hot spit stretching from the tip of the vibrator to her wet lips.

Wendy's eyes were watching every erotic second of what was happening and when Angel placed the tip of the vibrator between her wet sticky pussy lips Wendy moaned … “Unnnnnnnnnn.” Angel slowly.... ever so slowly … pushed the vibrator against Wendy's vagina... slowly applying more and more pressure, until the vibrator pushed inside Wendy's vagina. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh.” ….. one inch... two inches... three inches.... Wendy began to tremble as she wrapped her legs around Angel's back. Four inches …. five ….. six ….. “Ohhhhhhhh God!” …... seven ….. eight … “Fuck!” Angel had the vibrator inside Wendy as far as she could push it... only about an inch was still outside Wendy's pussy.. just enough for Angel to hold it between her fingers... then Angel began pulling it back out.... until the tip was barely inside Wendy.. then she placed the heel of her hand against the flat surface on the end of the vibrator and pushed... Angel pushed hard! “Ahhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhhh!” Wendy gasped.

“You like that whore?”

“Ohhhhhh fuck yes!”

“Mmmmmm.” Angel smiled as she began slowly thrusting the vibrator in and out of Wendy's wet pussy.... in and out... in … out … in out in out in out … over and over. The curved shape was working it's magic inside Wendy's pussy... stretching her... stimulating her. The pleasure was intense. Wendy was lost in the moment and had forgotten that it was a vibrator..... Oh yes... it could vibrate. There were two switches on the flat end of the vibrator.... Angel flicked the first switch on and the curved hot pink vibrator began to vibrate with a very soft humming sound. … buzzing inside Wendy's vagina.

“Oh my God!” Wendy exclaimed as she clutched Angel's hair between her fingers. “Oh Angel … Fuck! That feels so fucking good.”

Angel resumed pushing the now buzzing vibrator in and out of Wendy's hot pussy.. thrusting... pulling … pushing …. in and out as Wendy closed her eyes and moaned. In and out... thrusting … pumping the humming vibrator in and out of Wendy's tight vagina. As Angel continued to fuck Wendy with the vibrator, she noticed that it was becoming more difficult to pull the vibrator back.... Wendy was sucking it with her magical pussy.... a pussy that was making slurping sucking sounds as Angel pushed the vibrator in and out... over and over … again and again.... as Wendy's suction increased to the point that Angel was having to pull really hard to get the vibrator to slide out of Wendy's cunt. Angel was impressed... and she sensed that Wendy was approaching her orgasm. It was time to flick the second switch. She placed her finger on the switch and pushed up... feeling it click …

“Ohhhhhh FUCK!” Wendy moaned wildly. The vibrator was now spinning.... around and around.... the curved hot pink vibrator was turning around and around inside Wendy's sucking vagina. “Ohh My God Angel!” Buzzing … humming .. vibrating … around and around... one complete revolution every second … around... around … buzzing …. around and around … spinning … humming …. continuous.... second after second.. minute after minute … Wendy was going to cum. She was going to cum hard.

“You like that bitch?” Angel toyed with her.

“Ohhhhhhh Fuck yes!!! Ohhh God … I am gonna cum!”

“Cum for me Wendy!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

“Show me how my whore cums!”

Wendy's hips began jerking as Angel moved her lips over Wendy's clit and began sucking … sucking her clit very hard! “Ohhhhhhhhhh FUCK yes!!!!!!! … un un un Ahhhhhhhhh ah ah ah ahhh Ohhhh Fuck! Cummmmmmmmming!”

“Yessssssss Wendy!”

Wendy tugged and pulled on Angel's long silky blonde hair as her clit throbbed violently between Angel's sucking lips … “Cummmmmmmmmming!” Her vagina gushed... squirting her hot sweet girl-cum out of her pussy... squirting around the spinning vibrator... splashing on Angel's face .. “Cummmmmmmmmming!”

“Mmmmmm” Angel hummed with her lips firmly attached to Wendy's vibrating clit.

“Cummmmmmmmmming!” Wendy's cunt squirted again... spraying her sweetness out around the rotating vibrator... spraying Angel's face again with her sweet pussy honey.

“Ummmmm”, Angel purred as she 'popped' her sucking lips from Wendy's vibrating clit and slurped Wendy's sweet pussy-cum into her mouth... licking and lapping at Wendy's juices. “You taste so fucking sweet.”

“Ummmmmmmmmm Angel.” Wendy purred... “That was wonderful.”

“Yes it was.... it was very wonderful.”

“I want to try another one.” Wendy whispered.

“Oh do you now?”

“Un huh.” Wendy answered as she removed her grasping fingers from Angel's long blonde hair. She placed her hands on the bed and lifted her upper body up as she gazed over at Angel's inventory of vibrators and dildos. “How about that big black one?”

Angel turned her head to the side and looked over to where the vibrators were... there were several big black dildos … “Which big black one?”

“The double headed one.... that looks like fun.”

Angel rolled over from between Wendy's thighs as Wendy unwrapped her legs from around Angel's back. Wendy gasped as she once again got a good view of Angel's amazing tits.. they were swollen almost beyond belief.. big and round and full... the skin looked like it was stretched so very tight on her enormously huge tits... and then there was those nipples... as big as her own... sticking straight out almost two inches.. as big around as a roll of nickles .. and looking like they were welded on the front of those huge round spheres. Although most of their nipple-cum had been rubbed in and absorbed into their skin, there were still little splatters here and there on their bodies. “I want to do something else first.” Angel grinned at Wendy as she crawled around on the bed before laying down on her side in the opposite direction from Wendy.

Wendy rolled over toward Angel as Angel scooted down a little on the bed until their faces were staring at each others naked shaved glistening pussys. “Mmmmm” Wendy quietly moaned … “Are we going to suck each other off?”

“Actually, I had something else in mind, but sucking each other off is a good way to begin.” Angel spoke softly as she reached underneath Wendy with her left hand and grabbed Wendy's right ass cheek, pulling Wendy's dripping cunt toward her face. Wendy lifted her right leg and draped her thigh over Angel's face as she pushed her sweet pussy against Angel's mouth. A moment later, Angel lifted her right leg and placed her right thigh over Wendy's face as Wendy slid her left hand under Angel's tight ass and grabbed her ass cheek. Within seconds their thighs were wrapped around each others faces and their hands were squeezing each others buttocks as they began licking each others hot cunts.

“Ahhhhhhhhh.” Wendy moaned as Angel began sliding her long wet tongue up and down the length of Wendy's sticky slit... plowing the tip of her tongue between the wet folds of Wendy's pussy lips. Angel was also moaning as Wendy's long tongue began spreading her own pussy lips apart... burrowing up and down between her own wet sticky swollen pussy lips. They licked each other up and down.. sliding their tongues between the swollen folds of each others labia.. licking.. lapping... probing … their lengthy tongues entering the interior of each others pussys... sliding up and down... moving slowly... licking … tasting … their elongated tongues sinking deeper and deeper into each other with each slow lick. They began wiggling their extended tongues back and forth... up and down... caressing the smooth tender insides of each others pussy lips... exploring … discovering … lapping and licking … stroking their large tongues up and down and around and around and back and forth between each others swollen extended pussy lips.

Angel purred … “Ohhhhhhhhhh Wendy... your tongue feels sooooooo fucking good.”

Wendy purred with Angel … “Sooooooooo fucking good.” .. as she nudged her long tongue between Angel's swollen extended pussy lips.. pushing deep inside Angel's pussy.

Angel gasped ...“Ohhhhhh fuck! I can feel your tongue sooooooooo fucking deep inside my pussy.” Angel then wiggled her tongue deeper and deeper into Wendy's tight vagina... thrusting her lengthy tongue as deep as she could reach... until her lips were wedged between Wendy's swollen wet pussy lips.

“Ohhhhh God!” Wendy moaned as she felt Angel's tongue reaching deep inside her burning pussy.

With their extraordinarily long tongues buried deep inside each other, the two hot bitches began to tongue fuck each other... pushing and thrusting their very long tongues in and out of each others wet pussys... in and out... reaching … thrusting … forcing their long tongues as deep as they could reach... their mouths pressed very tightly against the sweet opening of each others vaginas.... tongue fucking... sliding their hot wet tongues in and out of each others wet pussys... licking... tasting … wiggling … in and out... again … and again …. and again... slurping …. in and out .. over and over... their mouths locked firmly to each others cunts as they tongue fucked each others wet cunts. Their enormously swollen over-sized tits were pushing against each others abs... tits that were so huge and engorged with magic that the undersides of all four tits were rubbing against each other... their big thick nipples pushing against the firm tight skin of each others abs. On and on they tongue fucked each others dripping cunts... hot sweet pussy juice drooling out of their mouths ...wetting their cheeks and chins as they gasped and moaned into each others pussys.

Then Wendy felt something... her tongue was being sucked by Angel's powerful pussy. “Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss!” Wendy mumbled with her lips plastered tightly to Angel's vagina. “Suck my tongue.” A moment later Wendy felt her own magical pussy began to flex and suck at Angel's tongue... and in less than a minute, their tongues were being pulled and sucked by each others vaginas. The suction was intense... much more intense than having their tongues sucked by a mouth.. the suction was deep and the suction was constant.

“Mmmmmmmmm.” Angel moaned as her tongue was being pulled and sucked very deep inside Wendy's hot cunt. She tried to pull her tongue back, but her tongue was trapped. Wendy's pussy had a vice grip on her long tongue... tugging and pulling.. sucking and slurping. Angel's magical pussy was also sucking hard on Wendy's extended tongue... sucking and tugging Wendy's tongue deep inside her hungry cunt. Their tongue fucking had transformed into an extraordinary enchanted suck fight. Two long tongues were trapped inside two miraculous sucking pussys... neither girl was able to pull her tongue free from the deep powerful suction.. and they both realized what was happening. It was the voodoo magic. Their pussys were locked in an eerie spellbinding suck fight... clamped down hard around each others wet tongues... sucking and tugging and slurping hard on each others tongues... tongues that were buried deep inside each others tight wet sucking vaginas. It was an incredible feeling... something that neither girl had ever experienced before.. and they both knew and understood that only an orgasm... or perhaps several orgasms would be the only way to stop the magical suction of each others tongues.

“Ummmmmmmmm.” Wendy moaned as Angel's pussy was now sucking at her lips.. sucking hard on her lips... so that she could no longer speak. Angel's full moist lips were also being sucked into Wendy's mythical pussy. Their tongues and mouths were trapped. Trapped in a deep sexy suck fight that was amazingly hot.

Angel moaned as her lips were sucked harder and harder .. “Unnnnnnnnnn”... She was able to wiggle her tongue just a little.. and she felt Wendy's long tongue began to wiggle just a little... but that was all either one of them could do... there was no way for them to pull their long tongues out of each others thirsty sucking cunts. They were going to have to cum. … and cum …. and cum. At the same time, Angel and Wendy removed their right hands from each others ass cheeks and slid their hands toward each others cunts... forcing their fingers under their chins until their fingertips found each others hard throbbing engorged clits. As they simultaneously began rubbing each others swollen clits they began moaning louder into each others sucking cunts. Several minutes elapsed …. their tongues were aching from the constant never-ending suction as they rubbed and pinched each others clits... rubbing and stroking .. their wet fingertips sliding up and down and back and forth across each others big pulsing clits. Moaning and gasping they fingered each others burning clits as their pussys kept sucking and slurping on each others long tongues... fingering.. pinching... rubbing … stroking... their left hands were squeezing each others ass cheeks hard.. their thighs clamped down tightly around each others faces. The lower swells of their huge expanded tits were rubbing against each other... thick hard swollen nipples pushing hard against each others abs... their breathing was deep and rapid... their hips began to jerk... their legs tensed... they arched their backs... pushing their huge massive morphed tits even tighter against each others bodies... Angel and Wendy were going to cum. They dug their fingernails into each others vibrating clits... and they began to cum!

“Unnnnn unnnn unnnnnnnnnnnnn!” Angel moaned loudly.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmm!” Wendy moaned with her.

Their bodies trembled together... their tongues felt like they were going to be sucked out of their mouths as they began cumming together.

“Mmmmmmmm!” Angel cried out into Wendy's sucking cunt as she began cumming. Her vagina pumping hot sticky girl cum.. squirting out around Wendy's tongue.

“Unnnnnnnnnn!” Wendy's body shook with pleasure as her own vagina squirted.. her hot girl-cum squirting out around Angel's tongue.

Their pussy-cum gushed around their trapped tongues... squirting on each others cheeks.. cum running down the side of their faces as their fingers kept rubbing and pinching each others clits hard. .. rubbing... stroking .. pinching... their left hands digging hard into each others firm tight buttocks. … their inner thighs were sticky wet with each others cum as their pussys clenched and squirting again.... hot pussy-cum gushing from their erupting vaginas... squirting out around their tongues and lips... spraying each others faces with their heated sweetness.

“Unnnnnnnnnnnn!!!”

“Ummmmmmmmmmm!”

Their tongues were still hopelessly sucked inside each others spewing cunts as they kept wiggling their tongues inside each other... their fingers dancing and massaging each others clits.. rubbing and stroking... their faces wet and sticky with each others sweet juices... again they came together.... humping each others faces with their cunts.. their thighs twitching.. their well developed firm glutes spasmed.... fingernails digging into each others hard tight ass cheeks.... cumming together.

“Ummmmmmmmmmm!” “Mmmmmmmmmmm!”

Angel and Wendy gasped and moaned as their cunts sucked each others tongues for another thirty minutes... cumming together over and over... multiple orgasms flowing through their bodies continuously. The bed was soaked with their pussy-cum... pussy-cum that was dripping and running off their thighs and faces. The huge lower swells of their expanded tits were covered with sweat as they rubbed and pushed against each other. Cumming and cumming... in what seemed to be an endless itinerary of multiple orgasms. Finally, Angel felt Wendy's strong powerful kegels relax as her long tongue slid out of Wendy's soaked pussy... liquid ropes of sticky hot pussy-cum and saliva stringing between her lips and tongue to Wendy's pussy. Wendy's tongue was also sliding out of Angel's tight vagina... thick sticky ropes of spit and girl-cum stringing from her face and mouth to Angel's wet cunt... and for the first time in almost an hour they could speak … “Ohhhhh God Angel!... that was amazing!” Wendy panted.

“Mmmmmm, yes you are.” Angel whispered as she began inching her body downward, her huge morphed tits dragging down against Wendy's taut tummy.. lower and lower as she felt Wendy's spectacular tits sliding over her sweaty abs. The inside of their left thighs slowly slid against each others hot skin as their big heavy tits inched closer and closer toward each others pussys. “I want to nipple fuck your pussy.” Angel whispered.

“Fuck!” Wendy moaned in response as Angel's massive tits with those huge hardened nipples slowly moved lower and lower against Wendy's firm skin... until Angel's nipple was flicking against Wendy's clit. “Oh Fuck!”

“Unnnnnnnn.” Angel gasped as she felt Wendy's hard throbbing extended nipple flicking against her own clit. Both hot bitches reached down and cupped their huge right tit in their hand as they glided their big thick nipples up and down each others big swollen clits … rubbing …. stroking … flicking each others clits up and down.. minute after minute until they were once again panting with pleasure. “You know what I want to do Wendy?” Angel whispered.

Wendy moaned … “Un Huh... You want us to nipple fuck each others cunts.”

“Mmmmm yes I do... but I also want our nipples to cum inside each others pussys.”

“Fuck yes! .. Oh Fuck Yes!” Wendy gasped as Angel moved the final couple of inches so that her huge nipple was poised against the opening of Wendy's soaked fuck-hole. As Angel wiggled herself into place, Wendy's big over-sized nipple was pressing against the entrance to Angel's wet pussy.

“Yessssssssssss.” Angel moaned deeply as they tried to push their long hard thick nipples between the wet sticky folds of each others pussy lips and inside each others dripping wet vaginas.... but the angle was not quite right. They quickly discovered that in was not possible to push their nipples into each others cunts at the same time. All they could do was slide their nipples up and down against each others pussy lips, which they did for several minutes. “I think we are going to have to take turns.” Angel whispered as she rolled away from Wendy. Wendy rolled over on her back as Angel crawled around and laid down between Wendy's spread legs. Angel then inched her way up until her huge swollen right tit with it's big long nipple was rubbing against Wendy's pussy lips. Angel reached down and placed her right hand underneath her enormous right tit and guided her long hard nipple spike between Wendy's wet pussy lips.. sliding her big nipple up and down between the sticky cum-drenched lips of Wendy's cunt. She slowly pushed forward with her huge tit as her nipple pushed inside Wendy's pussy

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.” Wendy quivered as Angel pushed her almost two inch long nipple deeper and deeper inside Wendy's wet cunt until her areola was pressed tightly against the entrance of each Wendy's vagina. It was time for Angel to fuck Wendy's hot wet cunt with their enormously swollen rock hard nipple. With Angel's huge nipple as big around as a roll of nickels and almost two inches long, Wendy could easily feel her inside her pussy. They squirmed against each other as Wendy lifted her left leg and draped her left thigh over Angel's body as Angel's tongue licked Wendy's lower tummy.... then the fucking began. With Angel's hand holding as much of her tit as she could hold, Angel began pushing her cock-like nipple in and out of Wendy's vagina.. nipple fucking her sweet pussy ... minute after minute.. sliding the entire length of her hard solid nipple in and out of Wendy's wet vagina.. pushing .. fucking … sliding … thrusting .. in and out.... pushing her taut pebbly areola flat against Wendy's pussy with each thrust. … jamming her big over-sized nipple inside Wendy as deep as she could with each thrust. In and out … pushing … thrusting … fucking Wendy's cunt with her long swollen thick nipple. Angel's big hard left nipple was pressing and rubbing against the outside of Wendy's right thigh, and as Angel pushed her over-sized right nipple in and out of Wendy's pussy, Wendy began moaning … “Ohhhhhhhhhh God!”

“How does that feel?” Angel spoke softly as she pumped her huge thick nipple in and out of Wendy's wet pussy.

“Ohhhhhh God!” Wendy responded with a gasp.

“Does it make you feel like a whore?”

Wendy moaned as her hands cupped and squeezed her massive swollen tits...“I am a whore! I am your whore! …. fuck me Angel! .. Fuck your whore!”

Angel kept thrusting and pushing her long hard nipple in and out of Wendy's pussy as Wendy began rolling her enormously thick nipples between her fingers. For the next twenty minutes, Angel fucked Wendy with her big hard nipple as Wendy began moaning louder and louder. In and out.... pushing … thrusting... Angel's taut areola pushing slightly between Wendy's swollen extended pussy lips with each deep thrust of her big nipple. As Angel looked up, she saw Wendy toying with her incredible nipples. 'Holy Shit!', Angel thought to herself as Wendy pinched and tugged on her gigantic nipples. Angel was amazed at the size of Wendy's immense tits. They were big... really big … bigger than any tits that she had ever seen... sitting high on her chest... her long hard nipples pointing straight up into the air... and although her huge tits had spread out, it was minimal. Even though Wendy was laying on her back, those huge round firm globes had kept almost all of their shape. It looked like there had to be some kind of invisible force field holding them in place. Yes, Wendy's tits were perfect. … Solid … dense … firm …. like two over-filled volleyballs.. and although Angel was not an expert in judging cup sizes, she guessed that Wendy's huge globes would easily fill a big G cup. 'Oh my God!' Angel thought as she gazed with lust at Wendy's impressive tits.

As Angel kept thrusting her long hard nipple in and out of Wendy's wet pussy, she saw Wendy move her fingers to her mouth... wetting them with her sweet saliva until her fingers were dripping with spit. As Wendy moved her fingers down to her huge nipples, Angel felt her clit begin to twitch. Wendy was stroking her long nipples... her fingers moving up and down the incredible length of her monster nipples and it was driving Angel crazy with lust. She wanted to suck on Wendy's nipples... she wanted to suck on those huge spikes until Wendy's big nipples were squirting hot nipple-cum into her mouth... and just as she was about to pull her swollen nipple out of Wendy's cunt and slide her face up to Wendy's thick nipples, Angel felt Wendy's cunt tugging on her nipple. “Ahhhhhhhhhh.” Angel quietly moaned as the tugging increased. Wendy was sucking Angel's long hard nipple with her magical pussy!! “Ohhhhhhhh Fuck!”

“Unnnnnnnn”, Wendy sighed... “Can you feel my pussy sucking your nipple?”

“Yessssssss Yes I can.”

“I want your nipple to cum inside my sucking pussy.”

“Ohhhhhhhh fuck yes!!!!” Angel gasped.

Wendy was jerking off her nipples as her unbelievable pussy sucked harder and harder on Angel's long hard nipple... a nipple that was now throbbing with sex-crazed lust. Angel was amazed at the tremendous amount of suction on her big throbbing nipple. .. it felt like Wendy had wrapped her fingers around her rock hard nipple and was squeezing it … squeezing it hard. Both hot women were panting and gasping as they drew closer and closer to what was going to be a very intense orgasm. Wendy's fingers were moving faster and faster... stroking up and down the almost two inch length of her huge nipples …. nipples that were pulsing and trembling between her wet fingers. Up and down... sliding up and down... over and over and over... up down up down up down up down. Angel noticed that her pebbly areola had now been sucked up inside Wendy's pussy.. as it was now hidden from view. Wendy's wet cunt was sucking the hell out of Angel's big nipple and Angel began to woman and gasp with pleasure. Wendy was making sweet little whimpering sounds as she jerked off her huge nipples. As Angel's eyes watched, Wendy's already enormously huge tits seemed to expand even more, as if they were filling up with sweet hot gooey nipple-cum... which is exactly what was happening. Angel was also aware that her own mammoth tits were also expanding.. swelling up more and more until she thought they were going to burst. She knew her over-sized nipples were going to pump a tremendous load of nipple-cum because she could feel her incredibly huge tits filling up... expanding bigger and bigger. Wendy felt like her huge tits were going to explode!! Angel felt like her huge tits were going to burst!

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!” Angel screamed as Wendy's sucking pussy tugged hard on her lengthy rock hard nipple.

“Unnnnnnnnnnnn Oh God!” Wendy screamed as her impressive nipples began to twitch.

Angel's big clit began to jerk. Her hips began to jerk. Her huge tits tightened up. Angel was going to cum.

Wendy's sensitive clit began to throb with pleasure. Her hips also began jerking as her cunt locked even tighter around Angel's huge nipple. Wendy felt her huge tits tighten up... she was going to cum.

Then they both froze.... as if time was standing still.... the burning hot rush of pleasure flowed through their bodies.... and then they screamed wildly at the same time.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!”

Angel's pussy gushed and she felt her huge magically swollen tits contract... and an incredible massive amount of nipple-cum squirted out of her nipples... her right nipple squirting hard into Wendy's sucking cunt... the first burst of hot gooey nipple-cum completely filling Wendy's vagina as Angel's big left tit exploded... shooting an equally massive amount of nipple-cum against Wendy's thigh... splattering between them. “Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming!”

Wendy's huge nipples jerked hard and shot a tremendous load of nipple-cum five feet straight up into the air... falling back down and splattering all over her face, tits and abs. Her pussy contracted hard around Angel's squirting nipple as her vagina unleashed its own raging torrent of hot pussy-cum... squirting hard and meeting Angel's squirting nipple-cum head on inside her contracting vagina. “Cummmmmmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmmmming!”

Their hips bucked wildly … their clits were twitching out of control.... as the two huge pair of tits erupted again... squirting a vast monumental amount of hot sticky syrupy nipple-cum. Angel's colossal right tit once again squirted it's huge load of nipple-cum deep inside Wendy's hot sucking pussy.... an amount that Wendy's pussy could not contain as the gooey nipple-cum squirted out around her big tit.. splattering all over her tit and face. Angel's huge left tit shot am immense amount of hot nipple-cum that hit the underside of Wendy's enormous right tit, splattering all over her abs and tummy. Wendy's two huge throbbing erect nipples shot another excessive volume of her syrupy nipple-cum straight up into the air again... almost five feet straight up before it fell back down on her face, tits and tummy... running down her sides in a slow moving gooey river.

“Cummmmmmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmmmming!”

Angel and Wendy were screaming loudly as their hot wet pussys gushed... Wendy's sweet girl-cum mixing with Angel's hot nipple-cum and squirting out around Angel's tit as Angel's hot cunt gushed all over Wendy's leg.

“Ohhhhhhhhh FUCK!” Wendy moaned.

Angel was gasping and panting as her tit slipped out of Wendy's cunt... pussy-cum and nipple-cum flowing like a river out of Wendy's pussy. … “Oh My God!” With her body still shaking, Angel crawled up on top of Wendy as Wendy moved her hands and reached up and wrapped her arms around Angel's neck. Angel was holding up her upper body with her outstretched arms.... their huge swollen tits were so big that their nipples and areolas pushed into each other.. hiding them from view. As Angel lowered her wet cunt down on Wendy's flowing pussy with a wet slurping sound, they came again. It was incredible. Wendy's pussy spewed the sweet mixture of her pussy juice and Angel's nipple cum as Angel's pussy squirted sweet girl-cum.... gushing into each others wide open cunts and spraying out between their pressed vaginas... splashing hot sticky wetness all over their tummys and thighs. A second later, their huge extended nipples that were mashed into each other tip to tip erupted for a third time... once again squirting an extreme amount of gooey sticky nipple-cum... the hot gooey cum squirting out around their tits... splattering on their necks and running down their sides in a syrupy river of pleasure. “Cummmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmming!”

“Ohhhhh FUCK Wendy!! Cummmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmmmming Angel!”

Angel lowered her upper body down an Wendy's as they began grinding their sticky gooey sloppy wet pussys together with slurping squishing sounds. An incredible amount of nipple-cum squished out from between their huge grinding tits as Angel lowered her face down, extending her long wet tongue, and began licking and sucking goody nipple-cum off of Wendy's face. There was a big glob of nipple-cum dangling from Angel's right cheek, and Wendy extended her tongue and licked it into her wet mouth. With their mouths full of nipple-cum, Angel parted her lips and drooled a big wad of nipple-cum, mixed with spit, down into Wendy's open mouth. Angel then placed her wet sticky lips on Wendy's gooey lips and they sealed their mouths together... swapping spit and nipple-cum back and forth between their mouths. It was wild... it was dirty … it was nasty... it was messy... and Angel and Wendy were overwhelmed with every precious moment. As their long deep kiss ended, Angel sucked all of their shared spit and cum out of Wendy's mouth and lifted her face up.... several thick cum strings were connection their lips as Angel parted her lips again and drooled all of their mixed gluey wetness back into Wendy's waiting mouth. Then they deep kissed again for several minutes... again swishing the gooey messy cum-spit back and forth between their mouths. It was so fucking messy and nasty. Angel shifted her hips and their big clits met. … clit head to clit head. “Ohhhhhhh fuck!”

“Unnnnnnnnn fuck yes.” Wendy gasped with strings of cum connecting her upper and lower teeth.

As they began rocking their cunts together, more and more of the copious amount of nipple-cum smeared and squished between their hot bodies.. driving them into an unquenchable burning lust for each other. Their huge heated nipples sucked together... their clits began to ache from the intense pleasure. Wendy wrapped her legs around Angel's pumping ass as they fucked their hot cunts together. It was wild hot uninhibited fucking. The only thing that mattered to them was the need to fuck... and fuck … and fuck. And they did.... another hour passed and their magical bodies that had unlimited energy and stamina were still fucking... grinding .. rubbing …tribbing ... fucking... their nipples burned together.. searing their milk holes together... their throbbing clits welded together and their magical pussys vacuumed together... sucking hard at each others fuck holes. The suction was intense... it was incredible... it was overwhelming. It was almost like a dream.... the mutual deep sucking between their pussys was more than they had ever imagined. .. Powerful .. Forceful …. Potent …. their fuck juices swishing and slurping back and forth between their sucking vaginas. Angel and Wendy moaned and gasped with a deep pleasure... a pleasure that neither one of them had ever known...

The deep suction was constant... continually tugging.... unremittingly … incessantly .. on and on... minute after minute … the vacuum between their sealed pussys was airtight … it was euphoria … it was the purest form of ecstasy... the pleasure was excessively intense … to the point that Angel and Wendy were agonizing with a pleasure that was excruciatingly endless. The very depths of their souls were being sucked into each others bodies as they shared their most intimate joy with each other. Everything they had dreamed of... all they had ever hoped for... it was all coming true.. Their dreams had become one.... their bodies had become one... their hearts and souls had become one.. and the incredible constant physical pleasure, coupled with the deep emotional bonding, had taken Angel and Wendy to a place they had never imagined.

“Ohhh Fuck Angel... Your pussy is soooo fucking hot!”

“Unnnnnnnnnn.. I can feel your pussy sucking with mine.” Angel panted.

Wendy was gasping ...“Ummmmm Fuck! I can feel your pussy sucking mine!... Ohhhhhh my God!”

With clits grinding and nipples sucked together and pussys sucked together, Angel and Wendy fucked like two bitches in heat... panting and moaning, they forced their sucked cunts together as hard as they could... their hands were squeezing each others buttocks as they fucked and fucked and fucked... until they were cumming again.... their nipples exploding torrents of nipple-cum... gushing and squirting out around their swollen over-sized mushroomed tits.... their hot cunts erupting in a squirting ejaculation of pussy-cum.. squirting into each others sucking vaginas until their hot fuck juices began spewing out from between their sucking cunts... splashing against their hot skin.. skin that was bathed in cum... nipple-cum and pussy-cum. They screamed together as the powerful orgasm rocked their trembling bodies.....

“Cummmmmming!” …. “Cummmmmmming!”

“Fuck!”

“Ohhhhh God!”

“Ohhhhhhhhh Cummmmmmming!”

“Ahhhhhh ah ah ahhhh ahhhhhh Cummmmmming!”

They kept sliding their hot sexy bodies together.. squishing in the abundant cum that covered their bodies. It was fuck heaven. It was all they had ever dreamed of... to meet the one... the one in the mirror... to meet their twin... and fuck... and fuck … and fuck until they were cumming together again.... gushing and gasping … squirting and moaning as their potent nipples ejected another incredible amount of nipple-cum... gushing out around their big heavy mushroomed tits …. their cunts spurted their sweet girl-cum into each others pussys as their bodies shook and trembled in each others arms... fingers digging into each others hard buttocks. It was magic.

They held each other for a long time... until their sucking cunts finally 'popped' apart. Snuggling together... holding each other ... purring and glowing with deep emotions... emotions filled with love. Angel and Wendy had discovered something very special.. and both of them knew it. They eventually rolled apart, thick gooey strings of their nipple-cum and fuck juices stringing between their bodies as Wendy turned her head and looked at Angel... “It's my turn.”

“Your turn?” Angel panted as she rolled over on her back.. her huge abundant cum covered tits rising and falling with her deep breathing.

“Un huh.... my turn.” Wendy whispered as she crawled over Angel and lowered her upper body down between Angel's spread legs... “I am going to fuck your cunt with my nipple... just like you did to me.” Wendy placed her left leg on the outside of Angel's right leg and lowered her dripping cunt down on the top of Angel's right foot..

Angel moaned .. “Mmmmmmmmm..... you nasty bitch... push your big sexy nipple inside me so I can suck it with my pussy.”

Wendy cupped her huge right tit with her hand... and guided her long thick hard nipple between Angel juicy pussy lips.... “Ohhhhhhh yes.. yessssss, just like that!” Wendy gasped as she felt Angel's pussy sucking on her nipple. Wendy tried to move her big nipple... trying to pull it free so she could nipple fuck Angel... so she could thrust her hard long nipple in and out of Angel's cunt... but the suction was too great... too strong... too powerful. Wendy looked down.. her eyes filled with wonder and awe as all of her long ridged nipple, including all of the circle of her areola, disappeared inside Angel's sucking pussy. “Ohhhhhhhh fuck!” It felt like Angel's wonderful mouth had latched around her nipple... sucking and tugging... pulling and slurping. Wendy reached over with her left hand and began to pull and twist on her huge left nipple as Angel began jerking off her own gigantic nipples with her fingers. Wendy had extended her long wet tongue and was licking the sticky mixture of nipple and pussy cum from Angel's tummy as they moaned together... fingers pumping nipples... Angel's pussy sucking Wendy's nipple... both women rushing toward another incredible mind-blowing orgasm.

Angel's fingers were moving up and down her hard thick nipples.... jacking them off... Wendy was jerking off her left nipple... and Angel's pussy was sucking off Wendy's right nipple... giving Wendy's huge nipple a blow-job with her sucking pussy as she sucked it deep inside her slurping cunt. Wendy's hot dripping pussy was riding the top of Angel's right foot as they moaned and gasped... their bodies glistening with sweat and cum...

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!” Wendy yelled. She was going to cum.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssss!” Angel moaned loudly... She was going to cum.

Their four huge magically swollen tits expanded.. filling up with an unprecedented amount of nipple-cum... four big hard throbbing nipples began jerking... their big clits twitched and jerked... fingernails digging hard into the firm dense flesh of each others buttocks. Time stood still for a second.... then their bodies erupted … an explosion of pleasure.... a magical burst of copious ecstasy that was beyond anything they could have ever possibly imagined. Four huge thick nipples jerked uncontrollably, ejaculating a tremendous volume of gooey nipple-cum as jolts of extreme sexual pleasure thundered through their big clits.. their vaginas clenched hard, squirting and pumping a capacious amount of hot sticky girl-cum. … Wendy's pussy gushing and spewing sweet pussy-cum over Angel's foot as Angel's squirting pussy gushed against Wendy's big hard vibrating nipple. Angel and Wendy were screaming together.....

“Cummmmmming!” …. “Cummmmmmmmming!”

Angel's enormously big swollen tits shot a huge volume of gooey sticky nipple-cum several feet straight up into the air... “Cummmmmmmmmming!”

Wendy's massive left tit unloaded an excessively large amount of hot nipple-cum.. shooting the gooey stream up between Angel's huge over-sized tits... splattering the firm taut undersides of Angel's amazing tits ….“Cummmmmmmmming!” Wendy's heavy right tit ejaculated an immense amount of syrupy nipple-cum directly into Angel's sucking cunt... flooding Angel's pussy with an excessive abundance of her hot sticky sweetness. “Cummmmmmmmmming!”

Angel's viscous nipple-cum was raining down on her body.. splattering on her face.. on her swollen tits … and on her tummy …as her throbbing nipples ejaculated a second time... squirting another huge load of gluey nipple-cum straight up.... several feet high.. “Cummmmmmmmmmming!”

Wendy's extraordinarily huge nipples were cumming again... her massively over-sized tits pumping another excessive amount of cum through her jerking nipples … her big left tit squirting her gooey nipple-cum all over Angel's chest... splattering Angel's heavy tits with sticky sweetness as her big swollen right tit erupted inside Angel's sucking cunt... overflowing Angel's sucking pussy and spewing out around her big tit that was still sucked inside Angel's magical vagina. “Cummmmmmmmmmming!”

Their pussys were cumming again.... Wendy gushing on Angel's foot... Angel gushing on Wendy's big tit... “Cummmmmmmmmmmmming!” “Cummmmmmmmming!”

Panting and moaning, their bodies trembled with a burning hot fever until they were cumming again... gushing and squirting... pussy-cum and nipple-cum drowning their heated bodies with a glowing warmth leaving them gasping for air. Gooey nipple-cum completely covered Angel's enormous morphed tits and was running down the sides of her upper body as Wendy raised her upper body, her equally enormous morphed tit finally 'popping' free from Angel's tight sloppy wet pussy as a river of their mixed pussy and nipple-cum flowed from Angel's cunt. Wendy slid her right leg back between Angel's legs and slowly began inching her body upward, sliding her mammoth tits in all of the sticky mucilaginous sweetness that was splattered all over Angel's body.

“Mmmmmmmm.” Angel moaned as Wendy dragged her hard extended nipples through the wetness that covered Angel's hot skin.

“Oh Angel... that was so fucking hot!” Wendy whispered as she slid higher and higher up Angel's sticky sexy body until the upper swells of her amazingly firm tits were pressed against the lower swells of Angel's heavy dense tits. Wendy then had to extend her arms... placing the palms of her hands on the wet sheets so she could lift her upper body. With her arms fully extended, she slowly moved upward, smearing their gooey fuck-cum on each others tits as her extraordinary big tits slid up Angel's massive rack, squishing out an excessive amount of tacky cum from their mushrooming heavy tits until their burning nipples flicked together and the sweet tender folds of their soaked pussys mashed together.

“Unnnn Wendy.”

“Ohhhhhhh Angel.”

Wendy slid her sticky tits back and forth across Angel's wet tits for several minutes as they slowly came down from the intense heated climax they had shared together. A few moments later they had rolled onto their sides with their arms around each other... holding each other... caressing each other... lovingly sharing their afterglow with each other …. their bodies sticking together in the gluey cum ooze that covered their hot skin.
    Angel and Wendy held each other for several more minutes sharing quite joy and warm fuzzies... you know, … girl stuff.

As they lovingly clung to each other, Angel suddenly realized that she needed a bathroom break... “Wendy... I hate to say this... but... I need to ...”

Wendy laughed … “Me too Angel... you go first, I can wait.”

Angel laughed with Wendy.. “Ok... don't go anywhere.. I'll be right back.”

Wendy laughed again as Angel rolled off the bed and walked to the bathroom.. “And exactly where would I go?”

Angel turned and smiled ...“I was just sayin'”

A few minutes later, Angel had finished her bathroom break, As Angel walked out of the bathroom, nipple-cum was still stringing from her huge nipples... She looked so fucking nasty.... As she began walking toward Wendy, Angel noticed that it was after eight o'clock Saturday morning. They had been fucking all night long! As Angel strutted back toward the bed, Wendy got up and walked passed her, slapping Angel's ass as she passed.

“Hey!” Angel laughed as Wendy kept walking until she reached the bathroom. Several minutes later Wendy swayed out of the bathroom toward Angel, both of them staring at each other... taking a couple of minutes to take in each others beauty. Their bodies were covered in gooey nipple-cum and sweat and pussy juice... their hair was mussed... their lipstick had worn off... yet they both thought that the woman standing in front of them was the most incredibly beautiful woman that either of them had ever met. Wendy finally spoke … “Soooo, what is the plan for today?'

Angel stepped toward Wendy... “First, there is something I want to know.”

Wendy knew exactly what Angel wanted to know because she also wanted to know. She stepped toward Angel and they paused when their big over-filled tits were several inches apart. This was just a confirmation of what they already knew. Looking down, they smiled as it was obvious... their nipples were spaced apart exactly the same.. and as they slowly inched their huge nipples closer together, the evidence was there.. their nipples lined up perfectly... exactly... and when the wide round tips of their nipples touched, Angel and Wendy gasped …. it was as if they were touching their nipples to a mirror. It was a perfect match... It was what Angel and Wendy had always dreamed of. Wendy whispered ...“We are a perfect match.”

“Yes we are.” They slowly pushed their heavy abundant tits together until their huge nipples disappeared from view... “Ummmmmmmm, I could do this forever.”

“Me too Angel.” Wendy moaned as they began slow dancing together.. slowly moving around the floor as they wrapped their arms around each other.. their enormously morphed tits sliding against each other as they mushroomed together.

Angel leaned her face toward Wendy's ear... “You asked about today's plans.”

“Um hmm.”

Angel began to drag her huge expanded tits back and forth across Wendy's equally enormously huge tits.. their lengthy hard nipples flicking across each other which caused each of them to gasp each time they crossed and sprang apart. “Ohhhhhhhh.”

“Ummmmmmm.”

Angel whispered into Wendy's ear as they rubbed their tremendous tits together .. “Unfortunately, I have a deposition that I have to do this afternoon involving a case that I have been working on.. I have an appointment with Ronnie Scott, an attorney who is driving up from Houston. We are meeting at my office at one o'clock.”

Wendy whispered back in Angel's ear, flicking Angel's ear with her tongue as she spoke.. “And how long will that take?”

“It all depends on how many questions the attorney has... it could take fifteen or twenty minutes.. or a few hours... you never know.” Angel replied as she kept licking at Wendy's ear … “He is driving up from Houston and I have to meet with him at one o'clock. … I promise to get away as soon as I can so I can spend the rest of the day with you.”

“Mmmmmm.” Wendy continued to flick her tongue in and around Angel's ear … “Ok... how long will it take you to drive to where she is?”

“We are meeting at my office... about fifteen minutes from here.”

“And it will take you a couple of hours to get ready.”

“Yes, about that much time.”

They were still sliding their huge tits back and forth against each other as they danced slowly in a tight circle... “Soooo, we have about a couple of hours.”

Angel smiled .. “Un huh.”

“And when you are finished with your deposition we are going to spend the rest of the day together?”

“Yes!”

“Ummm, and fuck some more?”

“Un huh,”

“Perhaps you could come to my home?” Wendy asked.

“I would love to.”

“Mmmm, ok.... Soooo... Angel ….Whatever shall we do for the next two hours?” Wendy purred.

Angel reached down and grabbed Wendy's amazing ass with her hands and squeezed Wendy's perfect buttocks. “I was thinking we should spend the time fucking.”

“Mmmmm Angel, I love to fuck. It's my favorite thing to do.”

Angel slowly slid her tongue from Wendy's ear.. down her cheek and toward her mouth where Wendy's tongue was waiting for her. With their mouths wide open, they sealed their lips together, moaning, as their tongues licked together inside each others wet mouths. They kissed deeply for several minutes until they parted their lips from one another.. strings of spit looping between their mouths as they panted with lust for each other. With lust and need in her eyes, Angel grabbed Wendy's arm, spinning her around and pushing her back toward the bed before she pushed Wendy backward... Wendy falling down on her back on the bed with her legs dangling off the end of the bed. Angel reached down and grabbed Wendy's legs, pulling Wendy toward her until her ass was barely on the edge of the bed. Angel then reached over and lifted Wendy's right leg straight up into the air.. then placed her own right leg over Wendy's left leg.. and stepped forward.. pressing her own naked cunt into Wendy's... and began fucking her. She held Wendy's leg up as Angel stood on one leg pumping her hips forward and slapping her cunt against Wendy's... their clits meeting head on with each slap... Angel was holding Wendy's right leg against her incredible tits and Wendy's hands were gripping Angel's right thigh as they fucked their sloppy wet cunts together.

“Unnnn”

“Ohhh”

“Ahhh.”

“Ouuu.”

They moaned and gasped as they fucked pussy to pussy. It was a hard fuck... they were slapping their cunts together with forceful energy... smacking and slapping and slamming their wide open cunts together over and over and over. Hot wet sticky pussy lips were smacking together, spraying their fuck juices on their thighs and tummys as they fucked each other hard..

'Smack”

“Slap”

“Slap”

'Smack”

Angel's massive tits were bouncing on her chest with each hard thrust of her hips... Wendy's incredibly abundant tits were shaking with each upward thrust of her powerful hips...their big swollen clits would slap together and when they pulled back their pussy lips would cling together.. sticking...stretching.. tugging ...before quickly peeling apart... only to be mashed tightly together again with each hard thrust of their hips. They slammed their wet cunts together again and again.. minute after minute. It was if their hot naked wet pussys were engaged in an intense slap fight. five minutes turned into ten minutes... then fifteen minutes... wet cunts continually slapping together... pussy juice constantly spraying their thighs and tummys with each hard smack. It was a rough fuck.. their open dripping pussys were slapping together violently. .. savage and vicious ... dirty and nasty … filled with energy and passion. Their clits were constantly twitching... throbbing... vibrating … and as they were approaching their orgasm, Angel suddenly paused as she stopped slapping her wet cunt against Wendy's soaked pussy and pressed her big hard clit against Wendy's big hard clit and then she began jerking her hips up and down.. almost bouncing on her foot.. jerking her sensitive clit up and down against Wendy's sensitive clit ... quickly... up and down... clit to clit... faster and faster .. Angel's huge dense tits slightly bouncing up and down as she fucked Wendy.... then suddenly, their mutual magic re-appeared as their hungry cunts sucked together in a deep vacuum.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuck!” Wendy moaned as she felt the intense suction on her pussy.

“Unnnnnnnnnnnn God!” Angel panted as Wendy's cunt tugged and sucked at her own sucking pussy.

The suction was immense... their hot sweet pussy juice was being slurped back and forth between their powerful vaginas... sucking and sucking and sucking. The pleasure was incredible and they both were going to cum again... right now.

“Ohhhhhhhh Angel... gonna cum again...... Yessssss Angel!!!” Wendy's body was shuddering as her pussy convulsed violently... her hips jerking.. her fingers digging into Angel's thigh .. “Ah ah ahhh ah ah ahhhhh ... Cummmmmmmmming!” Wendy's cunt gushed.. squirting her sweet girl-cum between their grinding pussys. “Ohhhh My God Angel! … Cummmmmmming!”

Angel groaned as Wendy came again... she was thrilled that she had finally found her mirror image and that Wendy was so fucking hot. … a few seconds later Angel's throbbing clit began jerking against Wendy's throbbing clit as Angel's pussy erupted.. gushing and squirting her own hot sweet fuck-cum between their mashed cunts... Angel screamed ... “Cummmmmmmmmmming!”

Angel's orgasm triggered another orgasm from Wendy … “Cummmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmming!” “Cummmmmming!” They were gushing together.. shaking and trembling together... twitching together … jerking together ... Their minds, hearts and souls were one and they were sharing the same orgasm … “Cummmmmmmming! … Cummmmmmmming!”

Their juicy wet cunts were locked together in a desperate suck fight as they continued to fuck for another hour ...cumming together a second time, then a third time... and finally cumming together a forth time before the magic faded and their pussys released their magic grip on each other.

Angel lowered herself down on top of Wendy as they kissed deeply .. what was left of their shared nipple-cum smearing into each others hot skin... aftershocks storming through their bodies for several more minutes. “Mmmmm.” Wendy moaned as their tongues lovingly stroked together.

“Ummmm Wendy.” Angel moaned as she raised her face up and looked deeply into Wendy's big brown eyes. “This is so wonderful.”

“Soooooooo fucking wonderful.” Wendy replied as she peered deeply into Angel's beautiful blue-green eyes.

“Sooo very fucking wonderful.”

“Sooo incredibly very fucking wonderful.”

“Sooooo amazingly incredibly very fucking wonderful.”

They both began to giggle... as girls sometimes do. “You need to get ready for your appointment with the attorney.”

“I know... I wish we could fuck all day.”

Wendy smiled, “Me too... I wish we could fuck forever. You are going to come to my home when you are finished, aren't you?”

“Of course I am... as soon as I can hopefully it will not take very long.” Angel answered as she rolled off of Wendy and stood up next to the bed.

Wendy nodded. “Angel, I wanted to say something about what happened earlier.. about the Dom/Sub thing we did.”

“All right.” Angel answered as Wendy rolled off the bed and stood up facing her.

“I know it was only a role-play … something that was fun … but I must admit, it was soooo fucking kinky... I loved it”

Angel smiled. “I loved it to.”

Wendy continued.. “I mean I really really really loved it. The way you took control and used me.. God! It was hot! I want to do it again.. anytime you want me to be your bitch.. to be your personal whore.. to use me for your pleasure... anytime you want me to be your sub, just say so. It was incredibly erotic.”

“Yes it was Wendy.”

“And when you told me that I would fuck someone for you if you told me to... My God Angel... that sounds so fucking hot! I would love to do that for you!”

Angel smiled … “Then we will definitely play our little Mistress/Sub game again.”

“Mmmmmmmmm yes... anytime as as often as you want... and Angel?”

“Yes?”

“Sometimes... I want to be the dom.”

Angel smiled, “Oh, do you?”

“Mmmmm yes.. it would be so hot.”

Angel thought about the idea for a few seconds... She had a dominate persona.. that is who she was... and the thought of ever being submissive to anyone was something that she had never considered... and she was not sure she could even perform as a sub in a roleplay. Finally she responded to Wendy … “Maybe … I'll think about it. Ok?”

Wendy nodded... “Ok.... but it would be hot.”

“Anything with you would be hot.”

Wendy took a deep breath. “Mmmmmm.”

Angel looked at the clock on the wall... it was almost eleven o'clock. They had been fucking for more than twelve hours. “I need to take a shower and get ready.”

“Want some company in the shower?” Angel did not even answer. She grabbed Wendy's hand and led her our of the room, up the stairs... then up the stairs to the second floor and into Angel's bedroom. “My God!” Wendy exclaimed when she saw Angel's huge bed. “We could have an orgy on your bed.”

“Un huh.” Angel answered as she tugged on Wendy's hand, leading her into the bathroom. A few minutes later they were taking a shower. They washed each other and then washed each others long blonde hair... and yes, they shared another orgasm as they stood face to face and tit to tit and fingered each others pussys until they were cumming together again. After stepping out of the shower, they sat down in front of Angel's makeup desk which was large enough for both of them. They dried their hair and put their makeup on as they talked.

As the minutes went by, Angel noticed that her enormous tits were shrinking down to her normal size... if one considers F cup tits normal. She also noticed that her nipples were also returning to their normal size... again, 'normal' for Angel's nipples were well in excess of an inch in length. “Wendy, what is happening to me? Is it about the... the 'you know what' that you wrote down on the note?”

Wendy smiled as she looked into Angel's lovely eyes... “What note?”

“Oh yeah... well... right... soooo why are your tits and nipples still so fucking big?”

“It's PFM.”

Angel had no clue as to what Wendy meant ...“Ohhhhhhh... ok... PFM.”

Wendy tried to keep a straight face, but within a couple of seconds, she burst out laughing.

“What is so funny?”

“You are.” Wendy giggled.

Angel just smiled at her... “Ok.... all right.... what is PFM?”

Wendy leaned over and kissed Angel on her lips and whispered .. “Pure Fucking Magic.”

Angel laughed.... “Of course... I should have known.”

They continued talking... about shoes... about lingerie.... and other “girl stuff.' When they finished getting ready, Wendy wrote down her address and gave it to Angel and told her that she would leave both gates to her estate open so that Angel could just come on inside her home when she arrived. Angel slipped on a robe and Wendy borrowed a pair of panties and a pair of jeans from Angel and an over-sized tshirt that was big enough to pull over her huge magical tits. Before Wendy was about to leave, they walked back down the stairs into the basement so Wendy could get her purse and her heels. She asked if she could leave the clothes she had worn last night and pick them up later and Angel said that was fine.... then Angel asked if she could keep the note that Wendy had written about the magic and Wendy replied once again, saying.. “What note?” They laughed for a moment as Angel picked up the note and placed it in her purse. That note was going to come in handy very soon.

A few minutes later they were walking to the front door where they shared another long deep loving kiss. As Angel was about to open the door for Wendy, Wendy reached out and grabbed Angel's right hand with her left hand... “Angel ?….”

Angel's eyes were twinkling as she answered ...“Yes?”

“I need to talk to you about something.”

“All right.”

“I know that I said this last night.... but I want to say it again....I am falling in love with you Angel.”

Angel squeezed Wendy's hand... “Oh Wendy... I am falling in love with you too.”

Wendy's eyes sparkled with joy.... “You are so perfect for me.”

“I feel the same way Wendy.” There was a long pause as they looked lovingly into each others eyes.

Wendy nodded her head in agreement as she said .. “I know you have to get dressed.... I'll see you later today.”

“Yes you will.” Angel replied before they shared another long deep kiss before Angel opened the door and Wendy walked out with Angel staring at Wendy's perfect ass in those skin tight jeans for a few seconds before she closed the door and walked into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. … not that Angel needed a 'pick-me-up.'.... Angel just loved coffee.

As Wendy was about to step into her Lamborghini, a black BMW was approaching. She paused for a moment as the BMW parked behind her car on the cul-de-sac. As she watched, Jane Love stepped out of the BMW and began walking toward her. Jane's mind was racing …. What was Wendy doing at Angel's home? Had Wendy spent the night with Angel? Had they been fucking all night? Were Angel and Wendy becoming a 'couple'? Jane had feelings for Angel.... very deep feelings... but she also had deep feelings for Wendy.... and now it appeared that Angel and Wendy were hooking up with each other... and Jane did not want to be left out. Yes, it was a problem for Jane.. She did not want to choose between the two of them. She wanted to be with Angel... and she also wanted to be with Wendy... but how was that possible? Her emotions were running wild as she continued walking toward Wendy. Why was she feeling this way about Angel and Wendy? .. after all, she had fucked both of them... and she had been fucking other women too... Why was this jealousy flowing through her being when she had also been 'hooking up' with other women? Jane was becoming angry... angry with Angel.. angry with Wendy... and angry with herself. How could a relationship with Angel and Wendy ever be worked out? Jane was jealous... jealous of Wendy... and jealous of Angel.... and she was determined not to be the odd woman out.

Jane strutted the final few steps toward Wendy, wearing a very short sexy light blue dress that was low cut and showing off her magnificent cleavage. She looked hot as hell as Wendy smiled and held out her arms to give Jane a big hug as she approached, “Jane! It is so nice to see you!”

Jane stopped a few feet in front of her, ignoring what Wendy had just said as she asked .. “What are you doing here?”

Wendy lowered her arms and politely answered, “Angel and I were getting acquainted.”

Jane raised her eyebrows … “Oh?”

“Un huh.... we had a great time... it was ….”

Jane interrupted Wendy ... “I am not interested in anything you have to say.” Jealousy was surging through Jane's body as she asked another question, “Did you sleep with her?”

Wendy was surprised that Jane would ask such a personal question but she shrugged it off... changing the subject... “You look wonderful.”

Jane was insistent … “I asked you a question. ...“Did you sleep with Angel?”

Wendy had deep feelings for Jane, but she did not like where this conversation was going ...in fact, it got under her skin and made her a little angry... “That is none of your business.”

Wendy's answer pissed Jane off and Jane stepped forward until her huge tits were pressing against Wendy's enormous rack. Jane immediately noticed something... something different... Was it her imagination?... or were Wendy's big tits even bigger than Jane remembered. As Jane pressed against Wendy it became more and more obvious. Wendy's tits were bigger.... noticeably bigger... and it added fuel to the fire of jealousy that was burning inside Jane.... They stared into each others eyes as Jane repeated the question... “Did you sleep with Angel?”

“No.”

Jane squinted her eyes, glaring at Wendy ...“You are telling me that you did not sleep with her?”

Now you know, that even when two people care for each other deeply... even when they are in love with each other... or falling in love with each other... you know that there are times of disagreement... there are times when there are misunderstandings... there are times when they become upset with each other... and there are moments when anger and jealousy become the dominant emotions. Unfortunately for Wendy and Jane, this was one of those moments. Wendy narrowed her eyes and glared back as they moved their faces closer together until their noses were only a few inches apart. “No, I did not sleep with her. We were too busy fucking each other all night to get any sleep.” Jane did not respond... she just kept glaring at Wendy as anger and jealousy continued to build up inside her. Wendy could tell that her response bothered Jane as Wendy continued ... “So what are you doing here?”

Jane responded as Wendy had a few moments earlier … “That is none of your business.”

“Do you have a fucking problem?” Wendy's voice was firm as she pushed her huge swollen magical tits into Jane's enormous pair.

“Do you have a fucking problem?” Jane replied as she pushed back.

“Maybe.”

“Maybe?... I think it is rather obvious.”

“Look, you little bitch.... You are the one with an attitude.”

They continued to push and grind their huge heavy tits together as Jane gave Wendy a dirty look … “Did you just call me a bitch?”

“You're acting like one.”

Jane spit her words out... spraying Wendy's mouth with a mist of her saliva ..“You're the one who has been whoring all night!”

Wendy was mad... “You told me yourself that you had fucked Angel.... so what is your fucking problem?”

Both hot bitches were using their powerful legs to push into each other.. their massive tits mushrooming and grinding against each other as Jane raised her voice ...“You are my fucking problem!”

“Oh my God! You are jealous.... you are fucking jealous!”

Jane snarled at Wendy … “Fuck you Wendy!”

“Fuck you Jane!”

Jane realized that this was not the time or place... she certainly did not want to get into it with Wendy right here in the street in front of Angel's home. “I have some legal work to discuss with my client.”

Wendy also knew that this was not the time or place... and she also knew that Angel would be leaving for her deposition appointment in a few minutes and that the possibility of Jane hooking up with Angel was not going to happen. She pushed hard into Jane one last time... mashing their huge tits together and causing Jane to stumble back a step.. .. “Enjoy your visit.... Bitch!”

Jane quickly stepped forward.. smacking her huge tits into Wendy's and forcing Wendy back a step..., “I will.... Bitch!” They pushed into each other for a few more seconds before they stepped back from each other at the same time... their eyes still locked and glaring at each other for a moment before Wendy turned around and stepped into her car as Jane walked toward Angel's front door. As Jane approached Angel's door, she turned around and waited for Wendy to drive away. “Bitch!” Jane whispered as the red Lamborghini drove away.

As Wendy turned the corner and disappeared from view, she spoke out loud to herself .. “Cunt!” Wendy was upset... she was angry... and she was also feeling the fury of jealousy. Angel had just confessed to her that she was falling in love with her and she wanted Angel... Angel was her mirror image …. Angel was her 'twin'. But Wendy was also wrestling with her feelings for Jane. “Damn!” Wendy whispered to herself as she drove to her home... “I am falling in love with Angel... but I think I am falling in love with Jane too... what if Jane is falling in love with Angel? .. what if Angel falls in love with Jane?... Where does that leave me?” Then Wendy realized that she truly was jealous of Jane.... “I will have to settle this with Jane … I am not going to be the odd woman out!... no fucking way!”

Jane had turned around and had taken the final few steps forward until she was standing at Angel's front door... She was going to give Angel a piece of her mind.... she took a deep breath and pushed the door bell button.

Angel had sat down and was sipping her cup of coffee when the doorbell rang.

To be continued in Chapter 61 …....

Chapter 60

Second Saturday

Ashley and Joy

Ashley Pin by Angel Parker on **Favorite Girls** | Pinterest | Imagination, French and Posts
    Joy
    Pin by Angel Parker on **Favorite Girls** | Pinterest | Alice Goodwin, Sexy and Search

Earlier Saturday morning Joy was waking up... she glanced over at Ashley as her eyes roamed up and down Ashley's beautiful body. 'Damn Ashley', Joy thought to herself, 'You are one hot bitch.' Joy rolled off the bed and looked around for her purse. When she found it she grabbed her cell phone out of her purse and made her way to the bathroom. She turned on her phone and noticed the time... it was a little after ten o'clock. She checked her messages and when she came back into the room, Ashley was standing there waiting. “I hope you got some rest, because you are going to need it bitch.”

Joy smirked as she spoke .. “Don't you worry your pretty little head about me... I am more than ready to continue.”

“Good... I was concerned that you might want to quit.”

“Let's go.” Joy spoke softly with her sexiest voice.

“Give me just a moment.” Ashley replied as she stepped past Joy and into the bathroom. A few minutes later, as she walked out of the bathroom, Joy was already laying on her back and stroking her wet cunt.

“Get over here bitch... my cunt wants to kiss your pussy.” Joy whispered.

Ashley strutted over to the bed and crawled up between Joy's spread legs. She took a moment to look at Joy laying there with her long thick black hair and those huge firm tits that defied the laws of gravity... sitting high and firm on her chest. “So .. you want to do some pussy kissing?”

“Um Hmmm... some deep french pussy kissing... all wet and sloppy.” Joy answered as she pulled her extended pussy lips apart, showing Ashley how wet she was.”

Ashley inched herself forward on her hands and knees until she was directly over Joy... She still wanted to sexually dominate this black-haired bitch... but it was no longer because her soul was full of hate. Perhaps Ashley had used Mark as an excuse for the two of them to get together and fuck... perhaps Ashley had already worked all of the anger out of her body and mind..... whatever it was.... all she wanted to do now was fuck Joy....to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her until Joy would surrender to her own superior sexual skills Joy was feeling the same way. She had an overwhelming need to sexually dominate Ashley … not because she still hated Ashley. She had fucked all of the hate out of her body the previous night... It was now about discovering who was the better woman.. .. who was the better fuck. It was now a competition. It was now about winning. “You are a beautiful woman.” Ashley whispered as she began lowering her body down on top of Joy.

“So are you Ashley.” Joy answered as she raised her legs high in the air and wrapped her legs around Ashley. As Ashley's huge tits touched Joy's huge tits, Joy wrapped her arms around Ashley and pulled her close... their over-sized tits melting together as Ashley's wet pussy lips met Joy's wet pussy lips and their luscious wet lips began to spread out against each other as the pussy kissing began. “Ouuuuuuuuu.” Joy moaned as their wet slippery pussy lips twisted together in a deep wet pussy kiss.

“Ahhhhhhh.” Ashley gasped as she began grinding their wet pussy lips together... sliding her sticky lips up and down against Joy's wet sticky lips. Their big tits were tightly mushroomed together as their hard nipples twisted together deep inside their big mashed melons. Ashley began sliding her wet cunt up and down Joy's wet pussy... slipping and sliding the wet folds of their moist wet pussy lips together as their cunts kissed and slurped together. It wasn't long before their mouths had moved together and they were kissing... licking at each others lips and tongues. As Ashley continued to slide her wet pussy up and down against Joy's wet pussy, she paused when her pussy lips were around Joy's big clit and squeezed. … sucking Joy's trembling clit between her pussy lips. At the same time, she wrapped her lips around Joy's tongue and sucked... pulling Joy's tongue deep into her mouth as her pussy lips sucked on Joy's big clit.

Joy moaned as Ashley sucked her clit and tongue at the same time. “Ahhhhhhhh.”

After a couple of minutes, Ashley moved her pussy upward... until her big clit was pushing between Joy's wet pussy lips and she sighed as she felt Joy clench her labia tightly around her own hard clit.. sucking it hard as Joy also wrapped her lips around Ashley tongue. Now it was Joy's turn to do some double sucking with her mouth sucking Ashley's tongue and her pussy sucking Ashley's clit.

“Unnnnnnnnnnn.” Ashley moaned as Joy's cunt tugged and slurped.. sucking on her clit as Joy's mouth sucked on her tongue. Another couple of minutes elapsed and Ashley was sucking Joy's clit and tongue again. For the next twenty minutes they teased and tormented each other... taking turns double sucking each other.... Joy would suck Ashley's clit and tongue, then Ashley would suck Joy's clit and tongue... back and forth... trading long deep sucks with each other until they were on the brink of an orgasm.... Each time their own clit became trapped between the others cunts lips, it was all they could do to keep from cumming... and as they kept trading sucks with each other, both Ashley and Joy wondered if the next suck was going to be the one that would force an orgasm. Neither hot bitch wanted to take the chance.. so they began grinding their big throbbing clits together... clit head to clit head.. pushing … shoving … thrusting their own big clit against their adversaries clit... grinding... rubbing... pushing. Ashley arched her back and pushed down hard against Joy.. using her powerful hips to grinding her big clit hard against Joy's equally big clit. Joy was pushing up with her hips... trying to push Ashley's big clit back into her body. The clit grinding was fierce. They both thought that their own big throbbing clit was going to burst open from the intense pressure. …. grinding … pushing …. forcing their clits head on into each other.

“Ohhhhhh you fucking bitch!” Joy moaned.

Ashley was gasping …. “You dirty whore!... Ohhhhhh God!”

“Cum for me Ashley!”

“Cum for me Joy!”

“You are going to cum first!”

“Fuck you! You are going to cum before I do!”

“Ohhhhhhhh God! You fucking bitch!”

Their bodies began to undulate.... their hearts were pounding in their chests. It was going to be close as they both felt the surge of pleasure began to ripple through their bodies. Joy squeezed her thighs around Ashley's hips as they began pumping their cunts faster and faster.. panting .. moaning... their breathing was deep and rapid... Joy's cunt was twitching... Ashley's cunt was contracting... clits were vibrating against each other... their huge tits were mashed tightly together … “Ohhhhhh FUCK!” Joy gasped as hot pleasure began to flow through her body.

“Unnnnnnnnnnnn Yesssssss!” Ashley panted as the heat ignited deep inside her and began to burn.... she was on fire. Joy was on fire. Their wet pussys sucked together as they both screamed at each other …. “Cummmmmmmmmmming! Cummmmmmmming!” Two hot cunts erupted at the same time. Two big throbbing clits began jerking against each other at the same time. Four hard nipples began twitching together at the same time...... then they squirted … at the same time.

“Cummmmming!” …. “Cummmmmmming!”

Ashley and Joy gushed into each other... pussy juice spraying and splashing between their fucking cunts.... splashing on their thighs and tummys as they kept grinding their hypersensitive clits together. “Ohhhhhh Ashley... you whore!”

“Ummmmmmm Joy... you hot fucking slut!”

They shook together for a few more minutes... gasping and moaning together as their orgasm slowly faded.... “I won... you came first.” Ashley whispered between deep breaths.

“Bullshit! You came first... I won.” Joy gasped as she answered. They both knew it was a tie, but neither one was going to admit defeat. “We will have to fuck some more.. until there is a definite winner.”

Ashley thought for a few seconds before she spoke ...“I have an idea... let's time each other.”

“Time each other?”

“Un huh.... You lay there on the bed.. like you are now... and I will do whatever I want to you... and we will time how long it takes for you to cum. Then I will lay down on the bed and you can do whatever you want to me and we will see how long it takes me to cum. The one who cums in the shortest amount of time is the loser.... agreed?

“Hmmmm … ok … I agree.”

Ashley crawled off of Joy and got to her feet, walking over to her purse and getting her phone. As she walked back she handed her cell phone to Joy and said .. “There is a timer on my phone.” Ashley pointed to the app as she continued.. “Just click it and start it when we are ready... ok?”

“All right.”

Ashley crawled up between Joy's wet thighs.. her face above Joy's pussy.... “Just say when.”

Joy took a deep breath and started the timer.... “When.”

Ashley quickly buried her face into Joy's wet cunt.. extending her tongue and pushing it deeply between the sticky wet folds of Joy's soaked cunt as she began tongue fucking Joy's pussy. … thrusting her tongue in and out as quickly as she could .. licking and slurping.. lapping and sucking as Joy began to moan. Minute after minute Ashley tongue fucked Joy's steamy pussy.. wiggling her tongue around inside Joy's wet vagina … licking …. thrusting … pausing to suck Joy's pussy lips into her mouth.. then shaking her head back and forth... pulling and tugging on Joy's pussy lips... stretching them.. sucking.. tugging.. until they popped out from between her lips... then Ashley began licking again... stabbing her long tongue deep inside Joy.. swirling her tongue around and around... sliding in and out as Joy began to whimper. “You like that Joy?”

“Ohhh God!”

Ashley moved her fingers to Joy's clit and pinched it hard.

“Unnnnnnn you fucking bitch!”

Ashley was licking and slurping at Joy's cunt as her fingers stroked Joy's clit... rubbing.. pinching.... jerking off Joy's big hard clit with her fingers as her mouth sucked at Joy's wet pussy... drinking her sweet juices... slurping her sweet pussy honey. Joy was getting close to her orgasm as Ashley switched places with her mouth and fingers. She fastened her lips tightly around Joy's throbbing clit and began sucking as she pushed two fingers up inside Joy's vagina and began twirling her fingers around and around inside Joy's pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh Ashley... you fucking slutty whore!”

Ashley began pumping Joy's cunt faster and faster with her fingers as she inserted a third finger inside Joy's burning pussy. Her lips were sucking hard on Joy's aching clit... her tongue dancing on Joy's clit as she sucked it hard between her lips. Ashley's fingers were squishing in and out of Joy's cunt.. making wet slurping squishy sounds as she sank her teeth into Joy's throbbing clit!

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Joy gasped.

“Cum for me Joy!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh God!”

“Cum for me you bitch!”

“Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.” Joy's hips were moving as she placed Ashley's cell phone on the bed and wrapped her hands in Ashley's blonde hair.. pulling Ashley's mouth against her pussy as hard as she could.

Ashley reached up with her other hand and began squeezing Joy's huge firm tit. Her fingers were a blur... thrusting rapidly in and out of Joy's soaked cunt as she gnawed on Joy's big hard clit. Joy began shaking.. she was going to cum. Her hips were jerking wildly... she was gasping for air.... her body tensed... she arched her back and lifted her buttocks up in the air as Ashley plowed her fingers in and out of her burning cunt. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Ashley felt Joy's pussy clench hard around her fingers... then she heard Joy scream as she felt the hot gush of girl-cum squirting around her pumping fingers. Joy was cumming.

“Cummmmmmmmming!” “Ohhhhhhhhh FUCK!”

Ashley lifted her head, quickly finding her cell phone. She reached up and grabbed it and clicked on the app... stopping the time-clock. Ashley then tossed her cell phone back on the bed as she slipped her fingers out of Joy's pussy and placed her wide open mouth over Joy's cunt and sucked.

“Cummmmmmmmmming!” Joy gasped with pleasure as Ashley sucked and slurped all of Joy's hot girl-cum into her mouth.... tasting... savoring Joy's sweet taste... swishing the hot sweetness around in her mouth... then swallowing. “Ohhhhh fuck! Cummmmmmming!” Joy's pussy gushed again and Ashley drank every last drop... sucking and slurping with her mouth plastered tightly to Joy's gushing cunt.

“Mmmmmmmmm.” Ashley moaned as she slurped the sweet pussy nectar from Joy's wet cunt.

“Ohhhhhhhhh Ashley... you are such a hot fucking whore!”

“Mmmmmm.” Ashley moaned as she licked and stroked Joy's cunt with her wet tongue for a couple of more minutes until she lifted up her wet face and stared into Joy's eyes. “Mmmmm you taste so fucking good.”

“Unnnnnnnnnn.” Joy moaned as Ashley reached up and picked up the phone and turned it around so Joy could see … “14:21” “I can make you cum quicker than that!”

“I don't think so.”

Joy smirked, “Then I will have to prove it to you.” They rolled apart and Ashley laid down on her back and Joy positioned herself between Ashley's firm thighs. “I am going to show you how to eat pussy, you bitch.”

Ashley picked up her cell phone and looked down at Joy as Joy stuck her tongue out right above Ashley's clit..... “Ready?” Joy nodded and Ashley said .. “When.”

Joy began licking Ashley's clit frantically.... she knew it was a race against the clock and she was determined to win. Her tongue darted up and down Ashley's big clit.. licking and stroking as fast as she could. Within seconds she was thrusting two fingers in and out of Ashley's tight pussy.. wiggling her fingers back and forth inside Joy with each deep hard thrust. Joy was finger-fucking the hell out of Ashley's cunt and within a few minutes, Ashley was already thrusting her hips against Joy's thrusting fingers.. moaning and gasping. Joy knew Ashley was not going to last much longer. She placed her lips around Ashley's big clit and began sucking... pulling Ashley's hard extended throbbing clit between her sucking lips and lapping it with her tongue as she plunged her fingers in and out of Ashley's hot cunt... again and again... in and out... in and out... squishing sounds echoing off the walls as Joy pumped Ashley's cunt hard.

Minute after minute went by as Ashley desperately held off her impending orgasm. She focused her mind on shoes.... on a few of the homes she had recently listed … on what she had for dinner the last few evenings.... anything to keep her mind off the immense amount of pleasure that was building up in her body. Then she felt something. “Ohh you dirty whore!” Ashley gasped as she realized what was happening. As Joy was finger fucking her cunt with her right hand, she was pushing the middle finger of her left hand up inside Ashley's ass! “Ohhhhhh you nasty slut!” Ashley moaned as Joy pushed her finger all the way inside Ashley's tight ass and began wiggling it back and forth.

Joy popped her lips off of Ashley's big clit just long enough to taunt her … “You like that whore? You like my finger in your hot ass bitch?”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!” Ashley moaned as Joy began sucking her vibrating clit again. Joy's fingers were pumping in and out of Ashley's pussy and her ass and Ashley was beginning to shake. Joy felt Ashley squeeze her cunt and flex her tight ass around her pumping fingers. Ashley's clit began jerking between Joy's sucking lips... Ashley was gonna cum. Her body began to tremble... her hard nipples were twitching... she was gasping... moaning …. whimpering.... she wrapped her thighs around Joy's neck.. trapping her as she began to scream... “Cummmmmmming!

Joy felt the hot heat of Ashley's girl cum gushing around her fingers and she felt Ashley's ass spasm around her finger as Ashley bucked wildly beneath her.

“Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssss Cummmmmmmmming!”

Joy tried to reach for Ashley's cell phone but her arms were trapped under Ashley's thighs that were wrapped around her neck. She struggled for a few seconds before freeing her right arm and she reached up and grabbed the phone and clicked on the app.
    “Shit!” Joy gasped as she looked at the timer .. “14:33'… “You fucking cheated!”

Ashley just moaned and groaned as her cunt gushed again... spraying a mist of her sweetness on Joy's face as Joy moved her mouth back to Ashley's cunt and began sucking... sucking Ashley's pussy-cum into her mouth and swallowing. They lay there for another minute... Ashley moaning as her pussy continued to spasm.

“You cheated! I could not get my arm free from underneath your leg!”

Ashley looked at the timer on her phone … '14:33' “I did not cheat.. I won.”

“Like hell you did! It took me at least twenty seconds to get to your phone.”

“It took maybe... maybe five seconds!”

“Bullshit!” Ashley yelled at Joy as she got to her knees on the bed.

Joy quickly got to her knees facing Ashley, “You know, I was actually kinda beginning to like you... then you pull this shit!”

Ashley inched forward toward Joy until their nipples touched which sent volts of electricity through their big heavy tits, but neither girl dared to express the lightening pleasure that quickly flowed from their tits to their cunts. “I was beginning to like you too, but now I see you for the fucking bitch that you are!”

Joy inched a little closer as their hard throbbing nipples disappeared into their mushrooming tits. “Fuck you!”

Ashley pushed into Joy, mushrooming their big tits even more as the front of their thighs rubbed together .. “Fuck you!”

Joy leaned closer so that their noses actually touched.... then she gave a little push with her tits and parted her lips as she spit on Ashley's mouth, leaving a glob of her slimy spit dangling off Ashley's lower slip. “Cunt!”

“Oh you fucking whore!” Ashley growled as she shoved her huge tits into Joy's big globes and licked the dangling wad of Joy's spit off her lips, sucking it into her mouth, mixing it with her own saliva before spitting a big glob of spit on Joy's mouth.

Joy spit back .. “Slut!”

Ashley spit again .. “Fucking bitch!”

Joy spit again … “You goddamn whore!”

Ashley was pissed off as she reached up and grabbed Joy's long thick black hair and began yanking.

“Owwwwwwwww you fucking cow!” Joy yelled as she grabbed two handfuls of Ashley's blonde hair and began yanking. The two hot bitches jerked each others heads back and forth as they continued to spit on each other.... the spit landing on each others cheeks and foreheads as they twisted each others faces back and forth.

“Let go bitch!”

“Fuck you!”

Fuck you!”

“Goddamn bitch!”

“Fucking slut!”

They jerked their faces together so that their wet lips were brushing together as they kept cursing each other with their eyes wide open and glaring with anger. They spit on each others lips at the same time, their hot mixed spittle drooling down their chins as they called each other every dirty filthy name that they could remember.

“Slut!”

“Whore!”

“Psycho!”

“Cunt!”

“Bitch!”

“You stinking piece of shit!”

“I can't wait until I get you in that little titfight ring!”

“I am gonna flatten those big tits of yours!”

“With what? Your little titties?”

“Fuck you!”

“Fuck you!”

“My tits will crush yours, and you know it!”

“Like hell! Your tits will be all bruised by the time I finish with you!”

“Why don't you show me right now... show me how your tits are gonna crush mine you dirty nasty whore!”

“You goddamn fucking piece of whore trash!” Joy screamed as she let go of Ashley's hair and wrapped her arms tightly around Ashley in a bear hug.

“Unnnnnnn.” Ashley gasped as Joy squeezed the air out of her lungs. She quickly released Joy's hair and locked her arms around Joy and squeezed back as hard as she could... their huge dense tits compressed as much as they could until they began slightly spilling out around each other. “Take that you fucking whore!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!” Joy cried as she squeezed back... there was tremendous pressure on their big round firm globes. Tiny beads of sweat began to appear on their bodies as they ground their big hefty colossal tits together. Their saliva was drooling from their lips and chins... stringing down between the huge cleavage between their monumental tits. As they continued to spit back and forth between their mouths, Joy felt Ashley's wet tongue on her lips and she extended her own saliva coated tongue as their sloppy wet tongues began to lick at each other... spit bridging between their lips and teeth. As they swished their tongues back and forth against each other, Joy released her arms from around Ashley's back... slowly sliding her fingertips down Ashley's back and over the upper curve of Ashley's hard buttocks.

“Unnnnnnnnn.” Ashley moaned as she wrapped her lips around Joy's wet tongue and sucked it deep inside her mouth. She had also unwrapped her arms from around Joy's back and was slowly dragging her fingernails down Joy's back as Joy began to squirm. When Ashley's fingertips reached the upper swells of Joy's hard ass cheeks, Ashley spread her fingers apart and slid her open hands down over the fullness of Joy's firm pliant buttocks... squeezing and kneading Joy's hard tight ass. As Ashley grasped and squeezed Joy's buttocks, Joy was also squeezing Ashley's ass as they both leaned back slightly from each other, which took a great amount of pressure off their grinding tits, and pushed their hips forward until their wet sticky pussy lips merged and stuck together. “You are such a dirty fucking whore!” Ashley gasped as their pussy lips began to slide up and down against each other.

“You are so fucking nasty... you filthy slut.” Joy moaned as they continued to circle each others tongue with their own wet tongue.... their tongues moving around each other... feeling … exploring …. licking …. spit drooling from their touching tongues … continually stringing down on their enormous tits. Their wet labia kept sticking and tugging at each other as they tried to get their hard burning clits together. Occasionally their hard clits would flick across each other, but for the most part it was difficult to grind their clits together while standing. Their open mouths were now locked together... full moist lips pressing hard against full moist lips as their tongues danced together inside their locked mouths... swishing and swirling against each other in all of their mixed spit as their saliva began to drool out of the corners of their mouths. It was a very wet and intense deep kiss that was flooding their cunts with an abundant amount of hot moisture. As they moaned into each others mouths, Joy spread her thighs apart and began pushing her right thigh between Ashley's thighs. Ashley quickly spread her knees apart, allowing Joy to thrust her firm thigh against Ashley's wet cunt. Seconds later, Ashley was grinding her right thigh against the sticky folds of Joy's hot pussy. Mouth to mouth, tit to tit, nipple to nipple and thigh to pussy, Joy and Ashley began moaning as they fucked.

Minutes went by, neither of the two slutty vixens speaking as they kept their lips locked together in their ultra long deep kiss.... licking at the inside of each others mouths... sucking each others tongues.... their fingers digging into each others hard buttocks as their long black and blonde hair matted together. Their hard hot nipples burned with lust as they pushed into each other... their thighs were wet with each others pussy juice as they pushed their thighs against each others cunts. Ashley and Joy were sliding their open pussys up and down each others thigh.. humping … grinding … moaning... dragging their hard clits up and down the smooth firmness of each others thighs. It was hot and wet and dirty.

They finally broke their long sloppy wet kiss, panting into each others mouths as their clits began to jerk against each others thighs... Joy gasped as she glared at Ashley.. “Cum for me bitch!”

Ashley glared back... her eyes burning with lust and anger.. “Fuck you!.. You cum for me you fucking whore!”

“You know that I am a better woman that you.”

“In your dreams bitch! I am a better fuck that you will ever be!”

“Fuck you!”

The two ultra wet bitch-whores looked deeply into each others lustful eyes and they knew.... they knew that they were about to cum. They struggled to hold their orgasm back... desperately fighting the urge to let loose and allow the rushing pleasure to flow through every vein in their bodies as they kept cursing each other.

“You piece of shit!”

“You stinking cunt!”

“Ohhhhhhhhh GOD! I hate you!” Joy screamed at Ashley as she felt her clit began twitching violently against Ashley's thigh.

“I hate you more...... fucking BITCH!” Ashley screamed before planting her open mouth tightly on Joy's open mouth... their tongues thrusting against each other with fiery passion as they shared a deep hate kiss with each other and their cunts began to clench and spasm. They forced their mouths together with their tongues licking urgently together for as long as they could as their mutual orgasm raced through every part of their body. As their clits jerked and their vagina's clenched they broke their kiss and screamed loudly at each other.....

“WHORE!”

“BITCH!”

Their pussys gushed.. squirting hot pussy-cum against each others thigh... cum squirting out around each others thigh... spraying up on their tummys and running down their legs.

“Cummmmmmmmmmmming!”

“Ohhhhhhhhh FUCK! Cummmmmmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmmmming you fucking whore!”

“Ohhhhhhhhh you fucking slut! Cummmmmmmmmming!”

Their nipples throbbed and exploded.. squirting nipple-cum until it began to ooze out around their mushroomed tits. Their hands were grabbing and clutching each others hard buttocks... fingernails digging into the solid flesh of each others ass cheeks. Their hips were jerking... their tummys were undulating... they gasped for air as they moaned and whimpered with the almost unbearable pleasure that was flowing through their bodies. Again their cunts gushed... pumping more hot sticky girl-cum onto each others thrusting thighs.... Ashley and Joy were having multiple orgasms together.

“Cummmmmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmmmming!”

They sighed.. they panted.... they squirmed together... their tits jiggling together... spit drooling from their mouths... their buttocks were clenching and flexing... Ashley and Joy were giving each other an enormous amount of pleasure... and even though they were angry with each other... neither hot bitch could deny the fact that they were sharing a series of orgasms with a red hot bitch .. a bitch that was made for fucking... and they were loving every tingling second of it. It was soooooo very fucking hot!

“Ohhhhhhh you hot dirty nasty whore!” Ashley gasped.

“Unnnnnnnnnn you vulgar bitch!” Joy hissed as she pushed Ashley over on her back and quickly mounted her so she could grind her big burning clit against Ashley's big hot clit.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss Fuck me!” Ashley moaned as she lifted up her hips and began grinding back against Joy. Their tits were mushroomed together... they moved their hands to each others hair.... they spit at each others faces until thick gooey ropy strings of spit were stringing between their lips, mouths and teeth. It was a dirty fuck... a nasty fuck... their pussys sucked together as their clits pushed hard against each other... a few minutes later they were cumming again... squirting their hot sweetness into each others sucking cunts... their mixed cum spraying out from between their mashed pussy lips... spraying their sweaty bodies with their sweet honey. Gasping and moaning, Ashley rolled them over as she took the top position and they fucked another thirty minutes until they were cumming again... drenching each others pussy with their hot juices... panting … gasping … clutching each others faces with their hands as they kissed violently... their teeth clicking together as they forced their mouths together as tight as they could. It was violent fucking.... angry fucking … lustful fucking. They rolled apart and scissored together....mashing their burning clits and sloppy cunts together in a mashed wetness that oozed sticky girl-cum out from their cunt lips as they ground their fuck-holes tightly together and began raking their big hard throbbing clits back and forth across each other. They fucking went on and on... for another hour... hands grasping thighs ... fucking and cumming ….. fucking and gushing ….. fucking and squirting …. fucking and moaning …. fucking and screaming …. the bed was soaked with sweat and cum as their cunts squished together again and again.. until they had one final deep soul-wrenching orgasm they drained every last drop of energy they had left.

“Ohhhhhhhhh Joy! Cummmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmmmmmmming Ashley!”

Their bodies were welded together in uncontrollable multiple orgasms as they came and came and came again for several minutes... one orgasm after the other.... gushing and gushing.. their bodies trembling.... until they fell flat on their backs.... panting and gasping together. It was two o'clock... and check out time was three o'clock....

Ashley and Joy laid there for several minutes catching their breath.... until Ashley noticed the time… she had to go... she had to finalize plans with her sister, Amber... she had to get everything ready and in place for the surprise titfight that she and Amber were going to perform for Ashley's hubby, Rick. “Shit!.. I have to go.”

Joy raised her head up... “What?”

Ashley rolled off the bed and stood to her feet... “I have to go.”

Joy quickly got up off the bed and glared at Ashley ..”Like hell you do! We are not finished!”

“I have somewhere that I have to be tonight.... and look at the time.. It's almost time to check out.”

'If you quit, then I win.”

Ashley glared at Joy … “Ok... fine bitch! Whatever. … You can win.... however, … we could continue this tomorrow.”

“We are titfighting at girlfriends tomorrow... or are you going to back out of that too?”

Ashley stepped toward Joy … “Fuck you bitch!”

Joy stepped toward Ashley.. stopping a foot in front of her... “Fuck you cunt!”

Ashley peered deep into Joy's big dark eyes... “We could continue this after the titfight.”

Joy thought about it for a second.... what a wonderful idea.... to beat Ashley in their sexfight.... right after she beats Ashley for the titfight championship. “All right … where?”

“My place or your place.”

“My place... as soon as I fuck up your tits... we will go to my place”

Ashley laughed ...“Oh honey... you are so fucking delusional... It's my tits that are going to fuck up your tits.”

“In your dreams bitch!”

Ashley and Joy glared at each other for a few more seconds before Ashley continued .. “Fine.. your place.”

“Until you surrender.” Joy hissed.

“Until you quit.” Ashley hissed back.

“Until you beg me to stop.”

“No matter how long it takes.”

“Fine.. now get the fuck out of here!” Joy said as she picked up her tattered dress and her purse and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. A few minutes later, when she walked out of the bathroom, Ashley was gone. She had quickly dressed and had slipped on Joy's panties, leaving her room key on the bed with a note .. “I am wearing your nasty panties, bitch!”

Joy whispered to herself... “And I am going to wear your filthy panties... you goddamn fucking cunt!”

Ashley had taken a towel and wrapped it around her chest before she slipped on her torn dress... and walked out of the hotel as if nothing was wrong... although a few guests noticed her torn dress. Several minutes later, Joy, who had also wrapped a towel around her chest underneath her torn dress, walked through the lobby of the hotel with guests whispering behind her back as she made her way to the parking garage. As she drove away, she thought about her upcoming titfight with Ashley... “I am sooooooooooo going to fuck up your tits, you bitch!”

It was noon when Jennifer's cell phone dinged... it was a text from Emily.

Emily: U still cumming over tonite?

Jennifer: Yes

Emily: Wear a skirt. No panties.

Jennifer: K

Emily: When U get here, text me so I know ur here.

Emily: After U text me, finger ur cunt til it's really wet.

Jennifer: U are so fucking nasty

Emily: Just do it

Emily: When ur pussy is really wet, I mean dripping wet, text me again.

Jennifer: Why?'

Emily: Just fucking do it

Emily: I will be fingering my cunt and getting it wet for U

Jennifer: Mmmmm

Emily: When U text me second time I will unlock the door. Then U cum in.

Emily: When U cum in, close and lock the door.

Emily: I will be on the bed fingering my cunt waiting for U. U cum to the bed and lay down and scissor with me.

Jennifer: I can't wait

Emily: No foreplay or bullshit. U get on bed, lift up ur skirt and we will fuck.

Jennifer: I want to fuck U

Emily: I want to fuck U

Jennifer: All nite

Emily: Nothing but fucking

Jennifer: Fucking

Emily: Fucking

Jennifer: Gonna make U cum

Emily: Make U cum

Jennifer: Whore

Emily: Bitch

Jennifer: C U tonite

Emily: K

Tina had worked until 2 AM.. She drove home and went straight to bed, her mind still filled with images of the two hot women who had been trapped in the elevator the previous evening. She woke up Saturday morning at ten o'clock and remembered she had to go shopping for a new swimsuit. Some of her college girlfriends were going to the lake Saturday afternoon and she really needed a new bikini. She slipped on a pair of cut-off jeans and a white tank top with a pair of flip-flops and headed to the mall. She stopped at several stores, trying on several bikinis before she found just what she was looking for... a bright red string bikini which left very little to the imagination. By one o'clock she was on her way home and was still thinking about the two women on the elevator.

As she was driving and listening to the radio, her low fuel light came on and she decided to turn in at the next convenience store to purchase some gas. As she drove up to the pump she noticed a young attractive girl filling her car up with gas. The girl was taller than Tina, a brunette with short hair... she was wearing sandals, a pair of jeans and a yellow top that was stretched tight around a pair of tits that were as big as her own. As Tina stepped out of her car, the girl looked up and their eyes locked. “Hi.” the girl said as she smiled at Tina.

“Hi.” Tina replied as she slid her credit card, picked up the nozzle, and began fueling her car.... a minute later the other girl had finished and was walking toward her. When she was a few feet from Tina, she stopped and spoke again.

“I'm Abby”

“Tina”

“You're hot” Abby said with a smile.

Tina giggled... was Abby making a pass at her? “Thanks.. you look great too.”

Abby always got right to the point. She stepped closer as Tina finished and was putting the nozzle back on the gas pump. … “Nice rack.”

Tina was somewhat cautious as she replied .. “Thanks”

Abby stepped even closer as Tina took her receipt and turned around and faced Abby. They were now standing a couple of feet apart. “You look to be about the same size as me … I'm a 34 double D.”

Tina was not sure why Abby would say that, but she answered … “Yes... ah.. very nice.”

“Do you ever titfight?”

Tina's eyes were now wide open..... “Do I what?”

“Titfight. You know... compare your tits with another girl?... titfight.”

Tina stuttered ...“I … ah... well... ah … not really.”

Abby stepped a little closer ..“You should google it ... You've got the rack for it.”

“Well... ah... thanks … I guess.”

“Let me show you how it works.” Abby took the final step toward Tina as the front of their big double D tits gently pressed together.

Tina could not believe what was happening... right here... at the gas pumps. “I don't think this is the ...”

Abby interrupted her and continued speaking as she pushed a little more into Tina.. “You just push your tits together like this... pushing and grinding together... it's a lot of fun.”

Tina stepped back.... “Yes.. I can see... ah.. how it might be... fun.”

Abby smiled as she reached inside one of the pockets of her jeans and pulled out a card and handed it to Tina. Tina took the card and looked at it.. “Sooo, Miss Abby Thomas, you are a legal secretary.”

“Yes. My number is on the card... call me sometime.”

“Ok.”

Abby reached out and touched Tina's arm .. “It would be a lot of fun.”

Tina nodded as Abby smiled before she turned around and strutted back to her car. She waved at Tina as she drove away from the gas pumps. “Damn”, Tina whispered to herself as she looked at the card again and slipped it inside her pocket. A minute later she was one her way back to her apartment... thinking about Abby... and those two hot bitches who had been trapped in the elevator.

Chapter 61

Second Saturday

Angel and Jane

Angel Unicorn in leather | GoDESS | Pinterest | Unicorns, Ems and Leather
    Jane
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/293015519484879907/

As Angel was sipping her cup of coffee, the doorbell rang.... She stood up and walked toward the door, thinking it was Wendy. .. perhaps Wendy had left something. Angel unlocked and opened her door and was surprised to see Jane standing there in her hot little light blue dress. “Jane!... Hi.”

Jane did not speak as she noticed Angel was not dressed and still wearing her robe ...she just stared into Angel's eyes and Angel could tell that Jane was upset about something.

Angel tilted her head... “Is something wrong?”

“Is something wrong? Is something fucking wrong?” Yep. Jane was pissed about something. She paused for a couple of seconds then continued … “Are you going to invite me in? Or are you too busy?”

Angel stepped away from the door as she held it open for Jane. “What's going on?”

Jane stepped inside as she slightly raised her voice ...“What is going on? …. Did you ask me what the fuck is going on?... ok... ok... all right.. I'll tell you what the fuck is going on!” Angel reached out to place her hand on Jane's shoulder but Jane stepped back... “Wendy. That's what the fuck is going on! .. Wendy!”

Angel answered with a quite voice ...“What are you trying to say?”

Jane's voice was filled with frustration … “Are you and Wendy an item?”

Angel calmly answered .. “I don't know if item is the right word.”

Jane looked into Angel's eyes … “I thought you and I had something special.”

“We do.”

“Then what the fuck was Wendy doing here all night?”

“Jane.....”

“Don't Jane me.”

“What do you want me to say Jane?”

Jane unloaded on Angel … “You tell me that you really like me... a lot … and that you have feelings for me … real feelings... deep feelings …. I thought we had something very special between us... a connection … chemistry …. and then you spend the night fucking that bitch!”

Again Angel spoke with a calm voice ...“Wendy is not a bitch.”

“Oh! So now you are defending her!”

“There is nothing to defend.”

Jane was definitely upset … “Soooo.. it's ok for you to just fuck anyone you want... it's ok for you to go whoring around.... what about me?”

“Jane.... are you jealous of Wendy?”

“You goddamn right I am... I am jealous of anyone who would try to take you away from me!”

Angel's voice remained calm... “You have no reason to be jealous.”

Jane raised her voice again... “Then why did you spend the night fucking her?”

Angel took a deep breath …. “Jane... you know that I care about you.”

“Well apparently you care about Wendy.... a lot!”

“Yes I do... I care very much for both of you.”

“Well if you care so fucking much about me... what were you thinking when you fucked her all night?” As Angel was about to respond, her cell phone rang... there was an awkward moment for a few seconds as Angel's phone rang again.. and Jane spoke.. “You better answer it... it's probably Wendy wanting to know what we are doing.” Angel sighed as her phone rang for the third time... “Well... don't you want to know what she wants?”

“Fine.” Angel said as she turned around and walked the few steps to the table by her chair and picked up her phone … “Angelica Johansen.... Oh, Hi! .. No, I am just surprised... I assumed you that you were... well you know, Ronnie Scott .. I just assumed....... yes! Obviously not!….. I know! …... . awww... no, it's all right, I understand ….... a couple of hours? … about three o'clock….. sure, that would be fine... just call or text me when you are ready to meet...... it will take me about fifteen minutes to get there..... ok ….... see you later, bye.” Angel placed her cell phone back on the table and began walking toward Jane.

“So you and Wendy are making plans to hook up in a couple of hours?... is she spying on us?”

“It was not Wendy.”

“Right. And I am the Easter bunny.”

Jane was almost out of control... and Angel had to take over.... She stepped toward Jane and stared into Jane's lovely blue eyes... she did not raise her voice, but her voice was firm... “Stop it!”

“Stop it? …. Think about what you are doing Angel.... it certainly appears that you and Wendy are trying to hide something from me.... you can't even admit that it was Wendy on the phone!” Angel reached out and firmly grabbed Jane's shoulders. Jane quickly reached up and placed her hands on Angel's arms and tried to pull Angel's hands off of her shoulders, but Angel had a strong grip.. “Let go of me!”

“No!... Listen to me!”

“I don't want to listen to you lie to me.”

Angel shook Jane for a second ...“Ok... That is enough!... now shut up and listen! ... That was not Wendy on the goddamn phone... It was an attorney calling to tell me she had a flat tire and was going to be late for the deposition that we had scheduled.... Her name is Ronnie... short for Veronica. She is driving from Houston and will let me know when she is driving into Dallas so we can meet.... and I have never lied to you!... I will never lie to you!...I really like you... in fact, I have deep feelings for you... so stop all of this fucking bullshit!”

Jane took a deep breath... “I don't want to lose what we have together.”

“Dammit Jane!... nothing has changed between me and you... Don't you know that I am falling in love with you?”

Jane's eyes opened wide... “What?”

“I said I am fucking falling in love with you!”

Jane's eyes began to get a little misty as she stepped closer to and wrapped her arms around Angel, hugging her tight. .. “Oh Angel... I am falling in love with you too.” They held their hug for a minute until Jane stepped back from Angel and placed her hands on the belt that was holding Angel's robe together. Jane unbuckled the belt and then placed her hands on Angel's robe and slipped it off.. letting it fall to the floor. Jane then stepped back from Angel, her blue eyes taking in all of Angel's beauty for a brief moment. Jane then reached behind her back and began unzipping her dress... “I want to fuck you Angel..... I want to fuck right now!” Jane wanted show Angel that she was a better fuck than Wendy.... and she was going to prove it right now. She was determined to give Angel the best fuck that Angel had ever had.

“Mmmm .. You want to fuck me?

“Oh God yes!” Jane panted as she slipped out of her dress.

“Then fuck me Jane... fuck me right now!” Angel whispered as she smiled. As Jane quickly took her bra off, stepped out of her panties and slipped out of her heels. When Jane was naked, Angel stepped toward her.. their big tits meeting and mashing together as Angel reached down and began running her fingers up and down Jane's wet slit … feeling …. probing ... exploring … sliding her now wet fingers up and down between Jane's wet sticky pussy lips. Within seconds, Jane placed her fingers on Angel's hot cunt and a moment later Angel and Jane had inserted two fingers inside each others burning wet pussy... fucking each other as they stood tit to tit … staring deeply into each others eyes… a minute later there were three fingers inside each others pussy as they plunged their wet fingers in and out of each others hot fuck holes... swishing .. sloshing …pumping... thrusting.... squishing wet sounds could be heard as they finger fucked each other .. Their big tits, already covered in a sheen of their mixed sweat, were quivering together as their nipples slid back and forth across each other... the long hard stiff swollen steel-like rods flicking against each other.

They were moaning as they began to grind the palm of their hands against each others swollen clits.. Angel and Jane were gasping... moaning …. panting ….and their fingers kept pushing... thrusting … pumping... plunging in and out of each others wet fuck-holes... again and again and again.... in and out... in and out... their fuck juices were running down their inner thighs as they moved their faces toward each other, extending their long wet tongues... and pressed their lengthy tongues together... flattening their tongues out against each other... pressing and grinding their wet tongues against each other.

Their big heavy tits were mashed so very tightly against each other... their long stiff nipples were locked together.. tip to tip... hidden from view deep inside their enormous mushroomed tits. They finger fucked each other for several more minutes... pressing the heels of their hands against each others clits... grinding and pushing... applying pressure to each others big sensitive clits until both hot lesbian whores were on the verge of cumming.

Jane reached down and grabbed Angel's hand.. pulling Angel's fingers out of her pussy. “Get down on the floor... on your back.”

Angel was a little surprised that Jane was taking control... that was Angel's role... but Angel decided to play along as Jane slipped her fingers out of Angel's pussy and sat down on the floor, extending her long lovely legs out on the tiled floor and laying down on her back. She thought that Jane wanted to fuck her cunt to cunt, but Jane laid down between Angel's legs with her mouth positioned above Angel's wet pussy.

'”I am going to eat your cunt like it has never been eaten before!” Jane panted as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and covered Angel's dripping pussy with her wide open mouth.... extending her tongue up inside Angel's wet tight vagina.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck!” Angel moaned as she draped her thighs over Jane's shoulders locking her legs around Jane's neck as she reached down and twisted Jane's long blonde hair around her fingers... “Fuck my pussy!” Jane pushed her long tongue in and out of Angel's pussy for several minutes until Angel was about to cum... then she moved her mouth away... “Ohh Jane.. you fucking bitch!”

“You love that don't you Angel? You love my mouth on your sweet pussy.”

“Unnnnnnn Fuck yes!”

Jane lowered her mouth down on Angel's cunt again … and with her lips sealed tightly around Angel's wet extended pussy lips, Jane sucked..... sucking Angel's sticky labia up inside her mouth... sucking... tugging and pulling on Angel's extended pussy lips as Angel began moaning again. With Angel's labia sucked inside Jane's mouth. Jane began shaking her head back and forth... her mouth tugging on Angel's pussy lips.... stretching Angel's labia.... tugging and yanking on Angel's pussy lips... quickly moving her head back and forth... side to side. The tugging and pulling was intense... left and right... back and forth... shaking her head as she sucked hard on Angel's cunt lips... sucking and tugging until Angel's pussy lips 'popped' free from between Jane's lips.

“Ahhhhhhhhh.” Angel gasped as she squeezed her thighs tight around Jane's face.

Jane teased her … “You love that slut?”

“Ohhhhhh Fuck!”

Jane moved her mouth up a couple of inches and wrapped her sucking lips around Angel's big clit.... and sucked.... sucking as hard as she could on Angel's big throbbing clit. Angel pulled on Jane's hair... forcing Jane's mouth tight to her burning clit. Jane's tongue was licking and flicking Angel's hot love bud as she sucked Angel's hard sensitive clit between her lips and into her hungry mouth.

Angel began to moan louder... Jane was sucking the shit out of Angel's big clit.... a clit that was throbbing …. trembling …. vibrating …. and ready to explode with pleasure. As Angel moaned and gasped, Jane slipped three fingers back inside Angel's tight vagina and began wiggling them around inside Angel as she felt the powerful suction from Angel's magical pussy. Jane was amazed at how tightly Angel's cunt had sucked around her pumping fingers.. making it difficult to rotate her fingers around inside Angel. After each deep thrust of her fingers into Angel's sucking fuck-hole, Jane had to use a lot of strength to pull her fingers almost all of the way out of Angel's pussy. “Goddamn Angel... you have the most amazing sucking cunt ever!” Minute after minute passed.... Jane constantly sucking on Angel's big throbbing clit as she pumped her fingers in and out of Angel's clenching pussy.

“Ohhhhh Jane! You sweet fucking whore!” Angel groaned.

Jane's mouth felt like a vacuum cleaner hose had been placed on Angel's clit... sucking and pulling... Angel began squirming... her hips began rocking... thrusting up against Jane's sucking mouth and thrusting fingers.. Angel curled Jane's hair in her fingers... her huge tits wobbling on her chest.... Angel was going to cum... she was going to cum all over Jane's face!

Jane “popped” her lips off of Angel's clit with a loud slurping sound.. 'Slurrrrrrrrp Pop!'

“Unnnnnnnnnnnnn oh yeahhhhhhhh!”

Jane wrapped her mouth around Angel's clit again... sucking hard as she raised her head.. pulling hard on Angel's vibrating clit...... until …. 'Slurrrrrp! Pop!”

“Ohhhhh shit! Jane!... Fuck!”

Jane did it again....... and again... and again... sucking Angel's clit between her lips and slowly lifting her face.. pulling and sucking and tugging on Angel's big clit until it popped free from her sucking mouth... Angel was moaning and groaning louder and louder with each suck/slurp/pop. With her fingers still shoving in and out of Angel's pussy, Jane deep sucked Angel's clit one final time... sucking as hard as she could... jabbing her fingers deep into Angel's pussy as hard as she could... Angel could not hold off her orgasm any longer....She bucked her hips up against Jane's mouth and fingers... lifting her buttocks off the floor...The back of Angel's firm thighs began to spasm on Jane's shoulders... Angel was so fucking close to cumming.... only a few more seconds.... but then Jane's mouth pulled away... and Jane slowly pulled her fingers out of Angel's sucking cunt...

“Ohhhh.... Ohhhhhhh Jane... ohhh you teasing little Bitch!”

Jane got up on all fours and crawled around and sat down on her ass and extended her long lovely legs... she wanted to scissor with Angel... Jane wanted to trib. “I don't want you to cum on my fingers......I want you to cum inside my pussy.... . Do you remember when we played the promise game?”

Angel gasped as she remembered the promises that she and Jane had made to each other.... “Mmmmmmm yes... yes I remember.”

“We promised each other that we would fuck each other pussy to pussy.. and that we would cum together at the same time.... squirting into each others pussys at the same time.”

“Ohhhhhh God yes Jane.”

“I want to fuck you with my pussy Angel... I want to squirt my cum inside your pussy.”

“Ohhhh Fuck Jane... I want to squirt my cum inside your pussy!”

“Let's fuck cunt to cunt Angel, … you hot bitch.”

Angel quickly dropped to the floor and assumed the same position as Jane. “Pussy to pussy, Whore!”

Jane began to scoot forward on her ass.... “Clit to clit .. you dirty nasty slut.”

Angel scooted toward Jane, their legs scissoring .. until their wet extended swollen pussy lips were almost touching … “Fuck hole to fuck hole... you filthy bitch-whore.”

“I'm gonna fuck your brains out Angel.”

“I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you Jane.”

They closed the final distance as they closed their eyes ... their wet swollen extended pussy lips touched and slowly melted together.. spreading out against each other until their vaginas were lined up … wet fuck-hole to wet fuck-hole … another push from each of them sealed their steaming hot fuck-holes tightly together as they shared their wet pussy juice... “Ohhhhhhh Fuck!” Angel moaned.

“Mmmmmm yesssss.” Jane moaned with Angel.

Jane wanted to sexually dominate Angel.. She wanted to prove that she was the best fuck that Angel had ever had … Jane wanted to cum with Angel... at the same time Angel was cumming... she wanted them to squirt into each others sucking cunts at the same time. As they pressed their hungry open cunts together, they began grinding together slowly... wanting to make this last as long as possible... they not only wanted to give each other pleasure … they wanted to fuck for their own selfish pleasure. They entered into a slow grind... twisting and pulling their pussy lips together … up and down …. back and forth ... around and around …. smearing their wet pussy juice all over each others cunts … their clits meeting as they completed each circle... moving around and around against each other... grinding … pushing tighter and tighter against each others hot steaming cunts.. again and again their clits would meet, catch, and flick apart causing them to moan and gasp with pleasure. Angel and Jane were sitting up with their arms out to their sides ... hands on the carpet as they watched each others huge tits wobble on their chests. Fucking ... grinding … circling … sliding their clits together... it was hot … the aroma of their fucking was filling the room with the intoxicating scent of their pussy juice.. squishing together... again and again … this went on and on... the grinding … the squishing sounds … the aroma … the moaning …. they were locked in an incredibly hot fuck-battle. Angel leaned her upper body forward just enough so that she could reach out with her right hand and grasp the back of Jane's thigh... right below her knee.. As Angel began pulling and tugging on Jane's thigh, Jane reached out with her right hand and grabbed the back of Angel's thigh.... They were grasping each other tight.. pulling with their arms... grinding their wet cunts together as hard as they could... then the suction began.

Angel and Jane flexed their powerful kegels... squeezing and sucking at each others pussys... slurping... sucking … tugging and pulling. Jane was using all of her experience that she had acquired over the years... twisting her wet open cunt hard against Angel's sucking pussy.... grinding … rotating …. squeezing. They fucked each other for another ten minutes... slurping and sucking at each other...the pleasure slowly building to a crescendo as they fucked and fucked and fucked. “You hot bitch!” Angel moaned.

“Ohhhhhh You nasty fucking whore!” Jane gasped as she wiggled her cunt against Angel's until their clits were grinding together... head on …. non-stop …. clit to clit fucking. “You want to cum don't you Angel?”

“You want to cum too, don't you Jane?”

Jane gasped... “Unnnnnnnnnn.. I want to squirt my hot cum deep inside your sucking pussy.”

“Oh God Jane! I want to feel your pussy squirting your hot nasty girl-cum deep inside me!”

Jane was moaning loudly... “Ahhhhh Angel... are you going to pump your hot cum inside my pussy?”

“Ohhhhh Fuck yes... I am going to squirt inside your pussy!.. I want you to squirt inside my pussy at the same time!”

They began to move their hips faster.. concentrating on their clit fucking. Grinding their throbbing clits together hard... pushing and shoving them together as they each lifted their free hand off the carpet and grasped each others hand. .. pulling themselves into a more upright position..... their big weighty tits were almost touching as they wobbled on their chests. They jerked their pussys together.. again and again... and then Jane let go of Angel's hand and reached out... placing her arm around Angel's neck.. pulling Angel closer as their long hard stiff nipples met together perfectly ... nipple to nipple.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh Jane!”

“Mmmmmm Angel!”

They kept grinding their hard clits against one another. Angel leaned forward, their big throbbing nipples disappearing inside their huge mushrooming tits as she licked across Jane's lips with her tongue.. Jane returned the lick as they began licking each others tongues. Their lips were not touching.. only their tongues, as they flicked them back and forth and up and down against each other... their enormous tits were swollen and jiggling as they mashed tightly together.. humping each others cunt with their own cunt.. their clits fighting head on against each other... they were moaning more and more.. gasping for air.. as they fucked with their tongues, nipples, tits and clits. Angel was close to an orgasm... Jane was close to an orgasm. They were pushing their clits together as hard as they could as their big tits remained pancaked together.. their tongues lapping at each other.. fucking and fucking and fucking....

Mixed spit was drooling from their tongues... stringing down to their mashed tits as they rocked against each other... their cunts sucking at each other... slurping their sweet sticky fuck juices back and forth between their hot cunts. Jane tossed her head back... spit stringing between their wet tongues as her body began to shake... “Wait for me Jane!” Angel moaned.

“Hurry Angel.... almost there!” Jane gasped as she flexed her cunt against Angel's with all of her strength and skill... sucking as hard as she could.

“Oh yes Jane!! Just a few more seconds.... Ohhhhhhhh FUCK! .. Cum Now.... Cum Now!!”

“Cum with me Angel!!” Jane felt her entire body spasm... she began to jerk her cunt wildly against Angel's cunt.

Angel and Jane felt each others big clit jerking... they felt each others vagina sucking.... they felt each others big nipples begin to spasm. They gazed with lust into each others eyes as their bodies began trembling....

“Yesssssssss Jane, .. you Whore!!!”

“Yessssssssss Angel, you sweet Bitch!!!!!”

Angel's pussy clenched hard... Jane's pussy clutched hard. “Squirt with me Angel!”

“Squirt with me Jane!! Now!!!”

Their pussys ejaculated at the same time... squirting hard into each others sucking vaginas... the two streams of hot girl-cum hitting head inside their pussys.

“Cummmmmmmmmming!” 'Cummmmmmmmmmming!”

Angel felt the hot gush of wetness.. the gush of pussy cum.... the hot sticky juices from Jane's pussy... “Yes Jane!!!. .. FUCK! I am Cummmmmmmming!”

“Cummmmmming!!! Oh god I am Cummmmmmmmming !!!!” Jane moaned... as she felt her pussy being flooded with Angel's hot pussy-cum. Their pussy-cum squirted up between their two grinding sucking pussys.. squirting up and splattering the undersides of their mushroomed tits... spraying all over their abs and tummys and thighs.

“Cummmmmmmmmmming!” “Cummmmmmmmmmmmming!”

Again their pussys squirted... and again their shared pussy-cum squirted out from their grinding cunts.... once again splashing against the lower swells of their huge grinding tits.... pussy-cum spraying out to their sides.. all over their tummys and abs and on the floor. Angel and Jane were cumming at the same time... they were squirting into each others sucking cunt at the same time! … and something else was happening... The special voodoo magic that had been given to Michelle... who passed it on to Wendy.. who, in turn. passed it on to Angel, was now being passed on to Jane... and it would activate inside Jane the next time she had sex with someone.... and it was being activated right now inside Angel.

Angel and Jane kept fucking and cumming... sharing multiple orgasms with each other for another thirty minutes until the floor was wet with puddles of their mixed cum. Angel finally pulled herself away from Jane and pushed Jane down on her back... and quickly straddled her... her knees on either side of Jane's chest... Angel slid forward... her dripping pussy over Jane's face... and lowered herself down onto Jane.... face-sitting her. Jane was moaning as Angel began to slide her wet cunt up and down Jane's mouth.. feeling Jane extend her tongue up into her pussy. As Angel rocked her wet cunt on Jane's mouth, Angel felt something happening to her body.... it was the same feeling that she had felt when she was with Wendy. As her hips continued to thrust her wet cunt against Jane's sucking mouth, Angel noticed that her big tits were getting bigger.. just as they had done before.. and her nipples were getting thicker and longer.. just as they had done with Wendy. Angel did not understand what was happening to her... she recalled her visit with the voodoo woman.. and remembered what the old woman had told her.. about how her nipples and pussy would have magical sucking power... but this was different... her already huge tits were now easily a full cup bigger... which meant that Angel's massive rack was now somewhere close to a G cup! Angel's big tits were enormous and her nipples were like two pieces of lead pipe that had been welded on her tits!

It did not take Angel much longer before she was about to cum again. She reached down and began rubbing her clit hard.... grinding against Jane's tongue and mouth,.... “GOD!! .. Angel gasped loudly... “God !!!!!! Gonna …. Oh God yess... Cummming !!!” Angel gushed her hot pussy cum into Jane's open mouth... Jane licking and lapping at the wetness... “FUCK YES!!! Angel continued to moan loudly... as she flooded Jane's mouth with her sweet cum. “Unnnnnnnnnnn”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh” Jane moaned as she licked and sucked at Angel's twitching cunt.. swallowing her hot cum. “Mmmmmmmmmmm.”

Angel rocked on Jane's face for a few more minutes before she slid off and laid down on her side, facing Jane in the sticky cum that was pooled all over the floor. “Oh Jane... that was incredible!”

“Oh Angel!” Jane whispered as she rolled over on her side and hugged Angel... their slippery bodies sliding together in their cum. “That was sooooo fucking good.” As Jane hugged Angel she quickly became aware of Angel's tits... they were noticeably bigger than they were when Jane had arrived at Angel's home.

Angel purred... “Yes it was.”

As Jane squirmed her big tits against Angel's she whispered.. “Angel, what is going on?”

Angel looked into Jane's eyes... “What do you mean Jane?”

“Your tits... they are bigger! What is happening to you?”

Angel giggled.. “I don't really know... but it's kinda cool, huh?”

“No shit! Damn Angel.. they are fucking huge!”

“I know!” Angel did not want to tell Jane that her big tits had grown earlier when she was with Wendy... “I have no idea what is happening... but I love it!... Maybe it's voodoo magic!”

Jane quickly remembered when she and Angel were in the magic store.. “Really? Do you think so?”

“Maybe.. I honestly do not know why they are so much bigger.”

“And your nipples Angel... Good God Almighty!... Look at them!”

Angel rolled away from Jane and looked down... “Damn!”

Jane stared into Angel's eyes as she whispered .. “Let's fuck again.”

“I would love to Jane... but I really have to get to my deposition... and I have to take another shower!”

Jane nodded... “Maybe later today?”

As you know, Angel had already made plans to visit Wendy later today... “I'll call you later... ok?”

Jane smiled again... “All right.” They laid there together for several more minutes, hugging and caressing each other until they finally got to their feet. “Promise you will call me later?”

“Yes.. I promise.”

Jane got dressed and they shared a few more kisses before Angel walked Jane to the front door.... “I really am falling in love with you Angel.”

“I really am falling in love with you too Jane.”

“Mmmmmmm..... I'll see you later.”

As Jane left, Angel closed the door behind her and quickly headed upstairs where she took another shower.... thinking about how all of this was going to work out between herself and Jane and Wendy.

As Jane drove away.... she decided that she had to confront Wendy... and she had to confront her today. She was going to go to her apartment, shower and get dressed and was then going to go to Wendy's home and tell Wendy that Angel was in love with her.

Angel took a quick shower and began to get dressed.... none of her bras fit... and although Angel did not know... none of her bras were going to fit for the next twenty-four hours. Angel slipped on a short black skirt and pulled a stretchy low cut white top over her big sexually charged tits.... the top fit very snug, revealing an ample amount of her tremendously deep cleavage... however, her almost two inch long nipples were as hard as two pieces of iron... sticking straight out... stretching the fabric of her top.. and it was very obvious that anyone would be able to see those two huge spikes on her big tits. She thought for a moment, then slipped a red blazer over her white top.. “There.” Angel said as she slipped on a pair of black heels..”That will hide them.”

She sat down for a moment and opened up her laptop. She wanted to see this Veronica Scott. It only took a couple of minutes to find what she was looking for. “Damn!” Angel whispered to herself as she looked a a few pictures of Veronica. Angel then repeated what she had said a few days before... “Why is everyone I am meeting the last couple of weeks have such big tits?” Angel stared at the photos for a few seconds. Veronica Scott was a brunette.... very pretty... she looked tall... and had a pair of really big tits.... “So you are Ronnie... and it appears that we have a couple of things in common.... you have an amazing rack.... I am ok with that.” Angel smiled as she closed her laptop. “This deposition may take longer than I expected.” A few minutes later Angel was backing her white Corvette out of her garage. Just as she was about to drive away and head to her office, her cell phone rang. It was Ronnie.

“Hi Ronnie..... great! I am on my way to my office. You know where it is? ….. Yes, that is correct.... ok, I will be there in about ten or fifteen minutes. …... Yes, I am looking forward to meeting you too. …... Oh that is very sweet of you, but I have plans for the rest of the day...... maybe.... I guess it depends on how long the deposition takes. ….. ok... we will see how much time we have..... . Yes, of course. …. ok Ronnie. Bye.” As Angel drove to her office she began to think that this deposition was going to take much longer than she had anticipated.

As Jane was was on her way home, she began to think more and more about how huge Angel's tits were... It had to be magic. What else could it possibly be? … There was only one way for Jane to find out... she was going to go to the Magic Shop that she and Angel had visited a week ago.

It was almost two o'clock in the afternoon and the old woman at the Magic Shop had been standing on her feet most of the day. She told one of her employees that she was going to sit down and rest for a few minutes as she walked toward the curtain at the back of the store. She parted the curtain with her wrinkled hands and walked toward the table to pick up the cup of ice tea that she had purchased on her way to the store this morning. As she sipped her now watered down tea, the crystal ball began glowing. The voodoo woman sat down in her chair and softly placed her hands on the glowing crystal ball as the image of her Queen appeared. Gazing into the crystal ball, she spoke softly.. “Yes my Queen?”

“I see that you have been toying with one of our prospects.”

“Yes Ma'am, I have. I was attempting to bring the Adult novelty store to her attention.”

“Yes you did... and you succeeded.”

“I hope you are pleased.”

“I am pleased. It was a very clever idea.. to have her nipples begin twitching.”

“Her nipples twitch more than I had expected.. a lot more …. do they twitch too much?”

“At first I thought the same thing when I saw how much they were moving.. that perhaps her nipples were twitching too much... but now that I have considered it, I will allow it to be as it is.”

“Yes Ma'am.”

“I am going to add something else to this new gift that you have given to her... the one named Wendy.”

“As you wish my Queen.”

“When we want to get her to focus her attention on something.. .. her nipples will twitch as they did today. Once her attention has been acquired, the twitching will cease. I am also going to give her this additional gift …. .. Her nipples will also begin twitching.. almost violently.. when she is very near another woman who wants to nipple fight.”

“And when will this additional nipple movement stop, my Queen?”

“The twitching will stop when she has a nipple orgasm.”

“And if she does not engage the other woman in a nipple duel?”

“If she does not engage the other woman in a nipple duel, the twitching movement will go away in a few minutes. We can't have her nipples jerking around on her chest all the time.. although it would be somewhat amusing.” The old woman smiled as her Queen continued... “One of our prospects will visit you in the next few minutes. You may give her two more magical spells that we have withheld from our girls so far.”

“The Squirt Magic?”

“Yes. Explain it to her.”

“As you wish my Queen... and the second magical spell?”

“When her breasts are morphed... when they become bigger... let's allow her breasts to ooze nipple-cum when they are compressed or squeezed.”

“That could be messy.”

“Exactly.”

“It will be as you desire, my Queen.”

“The magic you have given to Wendy.. and the magic that you are going to give to someone else in a few minutes has now been given to all four of our girls.”

“All four? I am only aware of three.”

“Angel, Wendy, Michelle and someone new. You have already met her. She will be walking into the store in five minutes.”

“Yes Ma'am.”

“And one last thing.... I want to be clear about this ...there will be no more magic until they are with us.”

“Of course. I understand.” As the old woman finished speaking, the image in the Crystal Ball faded from view. She stood up and walked out of the room and into the store where she waited to see who was going to walk in. The old woman smiled a few minutes later when she recognized Jane walking into the store. Jane made eye contact with the voodoo queen and approached her, not sure what exactly she was going to say.
    Jane was somewhat cautious about this.... she had not ever believed in magic ... but here she was.... with her mind full of questions.

“Jane. A pleasant surprise to see you.”

“Thank you... I am surprised you remembered my name.”

“Never forget name... never forget you.... you are Angel's friend.”

“Yes... yes I am.”

Before Jane could begin speaking about why she was here, the old woman began talking. “I know why you are here.”

“You do?” Jane was skeptical. “So, tell me... why am I here?”

“You desire magic.”

“I admit I am curious about it.”

“You doubt magic... even though you have seen it.”

“I have reservations... yes.”

The old woman shook her head... “You see Michelle's breasts get bigger.. yes?”

Jane's mind was whirling... How could she possibly know about that? Jane took a deep breath and answered .. “Yes.”

“And you see Angel's breasts get bigger... yes?”

Jane nodded yes.

“And you see Wendy's breasts.. they were also bigger, yes?”

Jane frowned when the old woman mentioned Wendy... “Yes.”

The voodoo queen grinned … “You have same magic inside you.”

“Well if I do, it is not working.”

“You not understand how magic work... I tell you... you must tell no one... understand?”

“Yes. I will tell no one.”

“Magic was given to Michelle... she transmitted magic to Wendy. Wendy transmitted magic to Angel.. and today, Angel transmitted magic to you. Magic stops with you. It is done.”

“It is not working.”

“Magic will work next time you have sex. You will see.”

Suddenly Jane understood how it worked... and she smiled. “Sooo.. you are telling me.. that my breasts will get bigger?”

“Yes.. Bigger .. Yes.”

“And my nipples too?”

“Yes. .. Nipples... Bigger.”

“And... what about all of that cum that squirts from the nipples?”

“Yes.. you will do.”

Jane took a deep breath. “Damn.”

The old woman smiled at Jane... “Two more gifts I give to you.. it is the gift you desire... I give to all four of you... you will all have gift.”

“You mean that... ah .. well... that... my vagina will squirt like a fountain?”

“Yes. Much squirt. Much cum. More than you can imagine.”

“I can imagine a lot.”

“Then so shall it be... as you have imagined. It is done.”

“And the second gift?”

“Your breasts will ooze nipple-cum when they are compressed or squeezed.”

“I am an attorney.. I work with facts... and I do not understand how this... how this magic works... Can you explain it?”

“Magic works like this... When the magic makes itself present in you, your breasts will swell... they get bigger.”

“Ok.. but how do the breasts ejaculate so much... ah... so much.. so much nipple-cum?”

“You listen to me. When breasts expand, it is like implants have been placed inside your breasts.”

“I do not want implants.”

“Shhhh! You listen... It is not an implant.. it is magic... it will feel as if there is an implant. Magic will expand your breasts... breast do not fill up with silicone or saline... breast fills up with your nipple-cum. When you have nipple orgasm, then nipples squirt cum. That is how magic works.. and why there is so much nipple-cum that squirts from nipples... I also have added to this magic.. so that a nipple orgasm is no longer required for your breasts to ooze nipple-cum. If breasts are squeezed or compressed then breasts will ooze nipple-cum. When magic rests, then breasts and nipples return to normal size. You go now.”

Jane quickly responded … “Wait! I have a question... will you answer it?”

“Depends on question.”

“Please tell me you will answer this question.... this... this magic.. it is all so confusing.”

The old woman smiled. She liked Jane. “Ok.. one question. I will answer.. but one time only.”

“Thank you. This magic... when it becomes effective... when it... when it activates... how long does it last?”

“Twenty-four hours. This will happen twice... The next time you have sex, the time will begin. When twenty-four hours expire, magic go away. Magic will begin again the next time you have sex. This happen twice.. two twenty-four hour time periods.. then magic rests.. maybe a few days... a few weeks.. several months. Never know how long magic rests... I have nothing more to say … You go now”.

“But... I want to know about ...”

The voodoo woman interrupted Jane.. “There is nothing more I can tell you.”

Jane smiled.... “Thank you.”

“Welcome Jane. Come back and see me sometime.”

Jane nodded, then turned and made her way out of the store. It was few minutes after two o'clock in the afternoon. Fifteen minutes later Jane was taking a shower at her apartment. When she finished, she quickly re-touched her makeup and redid her eyes as she thought about what she would wear when she confronted Wendy. No doubt you are thinking.. 'What difference does that make?' If you are a girl, it is very important. It presented Jane with an opportunity to toy with Wendy. You see, girls do not dress sexy to impress men.... girls dress sexy to antagonize other women.... to make them jealous and envious. Looking hot is a way of saying... 'Look at me. I am hotter than you. I'm sexier …. my tits are bigger. … my ass is tighter... and you are jealous!'

You already know that Jane is an ultra exhibitionist. She loves to show of her body.. and the more she shows... the hotter she feels. This was one of those moments when she not only wanted to show off her assets.... she had to show of her assets. She wanted Wendy to feel intimidated... she wanted Wendy to feel inferior.... so Jane spent several minutes looking through her club and party dresses... searching for the most daring dress she could wear. It had to be the skimpiest … …the most low cut.... the shortest .. the sexiest ... something that would hug every inch of her incredible body... something that was even sexier and more whorish that what she had worn when she met Wendy at Armando's. A few minutes later Jane found what she was looking for. A black sheer see-though top.

Jane slipped it on and looked in the mirror. The thin stretchy sheer material clung to her body like a second layer of skin. It was tight.... it was definitely see-through. The wide scooped neckline exposed almost all of the huge upper swells of her big round globes, showing off a maximum amount of her impressive cleavage. In fact, the neckline was so low that a tiny fraction of the top of her areolas were showing. Not much... perhaps an eighth of an inch... but that eighth of an inch was uncovered and naked above the neckline. Jane could also see the circle of her areolas... she could even make out the tiny little bumps and every craggy detail of her areolas. She looked a little closer and could even see the puckered milk holes on the tips of her amazing nipples. The top stopped a couple of inches above her navel... exposing Jane's cute bellybutton. “It's perfect” Jane whispered to herself. “If this does not intimidate Wendy... then nothing will..... I can't wait to see the look in that bitches eyes when she sees me.”

Jane already knew exactly what she was going to wear to cover her bottom. She had a red pair of ridiculously short, tight, yoga shorts. Jane had to squirm a little to get the stretchy shorts up over her tight ass... and when she had them on, she turned around and looked at her hot ass in the mirror. “Damn!” Jane was pleased. A little bit of her ass-cheeks were showing as the yoga shorts deliciously clung to her buttocks. She bent over forward and spread her legs as she looked between her legs into the mirror. Oh yes, Jane could clearly see her vulva and she loved it! And, of course, there was no need to wear panties underneath her ultra mini yoga shorts. Jane spun around a couple of times in front of the mirror ...“If this does not intimidate Wendy... then nothing will..... I can't wait to see the look in that bitches eyes when she sees me.”

Jane had only one more thing to do... she slipped on a pair of loose fitting shorts that easily covered up her yoga shorts, then found an old baggy t-shirt and pulled it on over her sheer top. Jane then slipped on a pair of four inch red heels.... who does not love to see a woman in shorts and heels? … Hmmm? ….. A few minutes later Jane was driving out of the parking garage at the Park Place Towers and on her way to confront Wendy. It was almost three o'clock on a hot sultry Saturday afternoon in Dallas.

Several hours earlier, as Wendy was driving home... something very strange began to happen... her big magically enhanced nipples began to twitch against the black fabric of the over-sized t-shirt that she had borrowed from Angel.... Actually, twitching was not quite the right word... Wendy's nipples were moving... back and forth.. from left to right.. the swollen tips of her enormous nipples brushing against the cotton t-shirt she had on... twitching back and forth... like two windshield wipers on a windshield. Wendy had to see what was happening, so she turned into a parking lot and parked her car. She pulled the t-shirt out as she looked down inside.. “Damn!” Wendy gasped as she looked at her big hard nipples.. twitching back and forth.. moving to the left, then moving back to the right.... the tips of her nipples moving a full two inches... about an inch to the left from the center of her areola... and then all the way over to the right.... about an inch to the right from the center of her areola.... back and forth... on their own.. “Damn!”

As she started her red Lamborghini she noticed the Adult novelty store across the street. .. 'Paradise Adult Store'. Wendy read the signage on the front of the building.. 'Adult Videos, Books, Novelties, Lingerie.' .. and she had an idea. She drove across the street and parked in front of the store. A minute later she was walking inside, strolling around, looking... until she saw what she was looking for. She was curious about all of the adult toys that Angel had in her basement and she wanted to purchase some for herself. As she walked over to the display of adult toys, a young attractive girl, in her twenties, approached her.. she was wearing a pair of jeans and a black 'Paradise Adult Store' t-shirt which did little to hide the fact that she had a very nice sized rack. “”May I help you?”

“I'm interested in some of your adult toys.”

“Anything in particular?”

Wendy noticed the double dildos... they had some that looked like the ones that Angel had. “I like this one.”

“They come in several different sizes and lengths and colors.”

“Hmmmm... ok.... I am not sure which length I should purchase... what do you recommend?”

The girl smiled.. “It depends on how you are going to use it.”

Wendy knew exactly how she was going to use it, but thought it might be interesting to have a little fun with the girl.... She looked at her and grinned …. “Exactly how do you use it?”

To Wendy's surprise, the young girl had no problem talking about it... “Usually you insert one end inside yourself and the other end inside your partner... and I am sure you can imagine what happens next after both ends have been inserted.”

“Hmmmmm... soooo.. which length should I purchase?”

“That depends on how much you want inside you.... If you want the double dildo to disappear from view as it is being used you might want to consider one that is perhaps twelve or fourteen inches... or if you want to be stretched a little.. perhaps the sixteen inch size would be a good choice.”

“Sixteen inches?”

“Yes.. eight inches for you and eight inches for your partner.”

“I see that you also have eighteen and twenty inch lengths.”

“Un huh.”

“Ok... I will take two of the eighteen's.... in black.”

“All right.”

As Wendy finished paying for the two double dildos, the young girl placed them in an unmarked black plastic shopping bag and thanked her .. “Thanks... by the way, I'm Rachel.”

“Thank you Rachel.”

Rachel smiled as she handed Wendy her card.... “My personal cell phone number is on the card... Call me sometime.” Wendy took the card and placed it in her purse as she smiled. She then turned and walked out of the store and headed home.

Ten minutes later Wendy was parking her car in front of the Corleone estate. She grabbed her purse and her shopping bag and began walking to the front door. As she walked up the steps, Charles was walking out the front door.

“Ms Corleone … May I help you carry your bag?”

“Thanks Charles.. I've got it.” She noticed Charles was not wearing his suit. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a Rangers shirt and wearing a pair of white athletic shoes. Before Wendy could quiz him, he spoke....

“I am on my way to the ballgame with some friends.”

Wendy knew that Charles had a few friends.... friends who were employed as he was... butlers, housekeepers, cooks and nannys. It was not uncommon for them to get together now and then... “Have a good time Charles.”

“Thank you Ma'am. If you recall, I am taking the rest of the day and tomorrow off. I will return early Monday morning.”

“So you will be gone the next two nights?”

“Yes Ma'am.”

“Have a good time Charles.”

“Thank you Ms Corleone.”

Wendy walked inside, then turned around and hollered at Charles as he was walking toward the parking garage .. “Go Rangers!”

Charles turned around and waved as he smiled.

Wendy closed the door behind her and checked the time.... it was a little after twelve o'clock.. She was not sure what time Angel would be here.. her deposition was at one o'clock and she guessed it would take a couple of hours... but it could be sooner. She decided that she would get herself ready for Angel and then sip some wine as she waited. She took a shower and put on her makeup, eye shadow and eye liner ..and as she began to get dressed, she quickly discovered, like Angel, that none of her bras were going to fit around her enormous magical tits.... Then Wendy had an idea... she would just wear a negligee. She searched through her lingerie... and found the perfect one for the occasion... a see though charcoal camisole with a scooped neckline. The camisole extended down to about the middle of her buttocks. Wendy slipped it on and decided that she would not wear anything else, which left her naked shaved pussy exposed. How could Angel possibly resist her?

Wendy slipped the camisole on... she loved the sheer look which revealed her enormously swollen tits and her big thick huge extended nipples. She walked downstairs and disabled the two entry gates so that Angel could drive to her home without having to stop. She then walked to the front door and locked it... just in case. Wendy walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, then carried her glass and the bottle back into the living room, placing the bottle on the table next to the chair where she sat down. Wendy loved the feel of the soft leather on her naked buttocks. She picked up her wine glass and sipped as she waited for Angel. It was almost one-thirty. She thought of Angel... and she also thought about Jane... and she felt the jealousy creeping into her soul again. “I am going to have to settle things with Jane. I wonder how she will feel when I tell her that Angel is in love with me?”

Her thoughts returned to Angel and she thought about how hot and passionate the sex had been with Angel. “Of course!” Wendy smiled as she talked to herself out loud.. “I will use the magic words again when Angel arrives... so she will have all of the magical powers that I have..... it will be so hot and nasty and messy!” The minutes went by.... Wendy had drank three glasses of wine... and was pouring herself a another glass of wine. It was now a few minutes after three o'clock.

As Wendy was about to take a drink from her fourth glass of wine, Jane was driving through the gates to the Corleone estate... She was pleasantly surprised that she did not have to stop.... “Good... now I can surprise that bitch!” A couple of minutes later she had parked her car... she lifted up her hips and tugged her cover up shorts off, then pulled the t-shirt that was covering up her sheer top up and over her head before she shook out her long blonde hair. She stepped out of her BMW and began walking toward the front door of Wendy's home. ...
    A moment later is the doorbell rang.

Wendy stood up ...It was Angel! Wendy could not wait to fuck Angel... to fuck her with the magic that both of them would share together. Wendy quickly hurried toward the front door, smiling as she unlocked the door and repeated the magic words in her mind three times … “Beautiful one, become one with me” … “Beautiful one, become one with me” … “Beautiful one, become one with me.” Wendy was opening the door as she finished repeating the words the third time ... …. “Jane!”

The two practically naked hot bitches glared at each other as their four huge stiff nipples began to twitch.....

To be continued ….....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angel Dawn; August 1st, 2016 at 09:44 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 59-61

Angel darling,

You MUST give me the address of the Voodoo Queen.

I want some of that magic !

What a marvellous read for me to wake to over here in Sydney.

I plan on moving permanently to Dallas real soon.

You sure know how to tease and tempt this lesbian bitch darling.

I hope we don't have long to wait for Jane and Wendy to have their "chat".

By the way, have you had time to read my latest story from the FFFC , which is posted on the fcf story link?

It is titled "The FFFC - A violent Saturday".

But enough of that , this is all about you my gorgeous darling. Thanks again.

Kisses,
    Toni.

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another stellar set of chapters to this already epic story!

Just one minor error that I noticed. In the opening Angel and Wendy sex scene, you used "Jane" instead of "Wendy" when the women were sexing each other.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you Toni. I always love reading your comments and I am thrilled that you are enjoying my story! I am going to check out your story! Christien.. I thought I had fixed the "Jane error." Thank you for bringing it to my attention.. the story reads correctly now. And thank you for your kind words. I continue to be amazed by everyone's wonderful and kind comments. I am going to go have one of those warm fuzzy moments! xoxoxo, Angel

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On the one hand, I'm a little surprised Jane and Wendy have this much animosity for each other considering how much they were boinking not 48 hours earlier. On the OTHER hand, this is going to lead to hot, angry sex-fighting, so I have no reason to complain

Anyway, amazing stuff, as always Still not sure what to make of all the Voodoo magic, but it's always great to see crazy sex-magic/powers. Also can't wait to see how the whole Angel/Jane/Wendy triangle turns out. I mean, I know it's going to end in a threesome, but it should be fun to see how they get there

Also curious how Abby and Tina are going to factor into all of this, considering they don't have profiles or images.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel! Don't hide, you are the real vodoo woman! With your magic you make your readers -in my case, a lot- get hot, horny, fully in sex drive, and orgasm.
    Omg! No, my boobs, already big, don't grow up, and my nice nipples don't get longer. But my boobs and nipples get so hard that they need sex and sex and sex to go back to normal
    Yes, definitely you are the vodoo woman.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Adrock, Thank you for your kind comments. It is true that Wendy and Jane were, as you said, "boinking" each other a couple of days ago... but that was before Angel told both of them that she was falling in love with them. There is no emotion that has as much power as Love. Jane and Wendy believe that they are the only one that Angel is falling in love with.... It is going to be a very exciting confrontation. btw, I really like that word... "Boinking" (smile). Maurita... thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart. I have been called a number of names... but never a "voodoo woman." I Love it! Now all I need is a magic wand.... and .... "Poof"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Angel,

Just to clarify your description of the magic at the start of this section: as I understand it, Michelle's original magic (which can last 24 hours) also makes the woman wielding that magic sexually inexhaustible in that time, right? That's why Michelle was able to keep going at Jane for as long as she did.

I like the magic - I think it adds a lot to the story - but I also like that it is not a permanent state of affairs. As I've said to you privately, I think that one of your best sexfights was the first Wendy vs. Michelle and that was, in part, because they fought to exhaustion!

That being said, I am really, really hoping that when Wendy and Michelle next meet each other in sexual combat, they each have their 24 hour sexual magic working!

Having said that, however, Wendy now has the power to invoke her special, 24 hour magic whenever she wants, so she remains the one full-time magical character in your story, so far. (Not counting the voodoo woman and her mistress).

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

It is always nice to hear from you JB. I believe I forgot to 'thank you' at the beginning of this post for your unselfish help with these chapters. 'Thank you." and I will fix that.. Yes and No Re: Wendy's magic.. The 24 hour magic periods are only available to Angel, Wendy, Jane and Michelle.. and only twice. It is true that Wendy can 'evoke' the magic, but there is no guarantee it will last 24 hours. Angel has the note that Wendy wrote that tells Angel how to also 'evoke' the magic.. although Angel has not done that yet. Re; Wendy and Michelle.... I promise that their next battle will be the most exciting lust/hate/bitchfight that I have ever written. That will happen after the conclusion of this story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ashley v Joy is my absolute favorite matchup/pairing. Really liking how even they are, yet how stubborn they are to prove otherwise. Their titfight is going to be titanic, if they tie there I can only imagine the animosity and intensity of their post match sexfight.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast