Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Corporate Thieves

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Wow! I am very impressed. I have to admit that I got a few goosebumps while reading your amazing story... and yes, your wonderful words have given me a few ideas that I may want to use in a future story. I really really really loved the story. Thank you!
    That is very high praise. Thank you. I'm excited to see what new ideas you come up with. You really are the inspiration. You've created so much fantastic writing in such a short time that I decided I needed to quit sitting on a half-finished story and actually complete it.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you. If i provided even just a little spark that inspired you to finish your story, then that makes me very happy. I can tell by all the wonderful comments that there are many of us who want more stories from you!!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mgardenerb View Post

Based off your comments in other threads, I assumed you would like it, so thanks. I already have ideas for the next story, but I'm a slow writer. It took me almost two years to write this. I really don't get how AngelDawn or JB can churn out amazingly detailed, multipart 10,000 word stories over and over. Maybe it is really easy for them, but it's a lot of work (enjoyable work) for me. It will be a while before I post another story, but I definitely hope that other writers take my ideas and run with them.
    You can count me to one of those who enjoyed it as well! Though, it took you long enough to make my wish from May 20th 2014 (http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...highlight=tube) come true

Than again, it's taking me more than 2 years to have one made... OK, not a real one. (Would there be a market for it?)
    But what I mean is that since I learned in my custom video with XFF Ulterior motives, that some of the girls are OK with dirt/trash talk about swapping juices, an idea started grow to implement such tubed dildo into a sexfight video. It didn't work out in time for the Bring out the big boys video. I also felt the girls didn't quite got the idea, because their trash talk didn't include the tube and the juces the way I had in my mind/script.
    I am now working hard to help the girls to understand the concept and get such props be implemented in the next installment "Once and for all". Hopefully the tubed double headed (squeeze/jelly) dildo can be featured on screen soon too

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    You can count me to one of those who enjoyed it as well! Though, it took you long enough to make my wish from May 20th 2014 (http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...highlight=tube) come true

Than again, it's taking me more than 2 years to have one made... OK, not a real one. (Would there be a market for it?)
    But what I mean is that since I learned in my custom video with XFF Ulterior motives, that some of the girls are OK with dirt/trash talk about swapping juices, an idea started grow to implement such tubed dildo into a sexfight video. It didn't work out in time for the Bring out the big boys video. I also felt the girls didn't quite got the idea, because their trash talk didn't include the tube and the juces the way I had in my mind/script.
    I am now working hard to help the girls to understand the concept and get such props be implemented in the next installment "Once and for all". Hopefully the tubed double headed (squeeze/jelly) dildo can be featured on screen soon too
    speaking of which..is that video avail yet??!?!?!

also you should have them actually flex and try to pull it out of each other.. or "act" like they are shooting their juice into the other...
    another idea is a double double dong duel.... 1 in the ass. 1 in the pussy..as the same time!
    im willing to help commish this if we can gather enough funds!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    speaking of which..is that video avail yet??!?!?!

also you should have them actually flex and try to pull it out of each other.. or "act" like they are shooting their juice into the other...
    another idea is a double double dong duel.... 1 in the ass. 1 in the pussy..as the same time!
    im willing to help commish this if we can gather enough funds!
    Hi MR_TJ,

the clue are in the words "I am now working hard to...". It's still in pre-production phase. It might take a while, because it's not so easy as I thought to find the necessary props. I first try to work it out with the producers first. Otherwise I will ask you guys on the board to help me find them.

The pulling the dildo out is not my thing for a sexfight. I rather have something in than out, if you know what I mean
    I realise there are some (I know of at least 1 CG sexfight) who like to see who can keep the dildo while, trying to me the other cum and loose her grip. But it's not something high on my wish list.
    And to act shooting juices, that was the aspect I mentioned the girls didn't seem to have gotten in Bring out the big boys. I wrote such acting in the script, but the girls have not acted that part about squirting juices through the tubed dildo into eachother. Partially also perhaps because of the missing props...

Well, we seem to have the same dirty mind when it comes to double dongs... I have been playing with the thought of a double double headed dildo match. But not sure how and if to implement it yet due to circumstances...
    The double double dong (3D's) would add a special feature to the fight. I have seen some girls do some spectacular things with toys in their butts. They can suck toys in and push them out. It would be a major pull&tug o'war with two girls squeezing a jelly dildo in their ass (or perhaps push a small double dong into and out of each others asses), while at the same time thrusting, squeezing AND squirting their juices through the tubed jelly double dong between their pussies...
    Last edited by sffan4e; July 1st, 2016 at 12:14 AM.

HB Forum Owner
    Corporate Thieves

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow superb work! This is a great story and I'd love to read more like it from you. :-)
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12