View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adriana

8 50.00%
  • Celeste

8 50.00%

Thread: Bring out the big boys

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bring out the big boys

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from xtremefemalefighting.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Hope you enjoy it!]

After Adriana got the chance to recuperate from an intense orgasm that almost took her out, she was ready to continue her sexfight with Celeste, which started in Strengths and weaknesses

And Celeste is more than ready to take her on again. She advances by grabbing Adriana from behind and starts pounding that beautifull ass of her. Adriana bravely fought back by bumping back into Celeste's pussy. Unfortunately it was a little too late...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2034

But Celeste wasn't done with her yet. Teasingly she blows cool air into Adriana's sensitive pussy. And as if that wasn't enough she even increases her pussy attack.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2035

Adriana had to do something, if she wasn't to be overwhelmed by Celeste's lust. Swiftly she straddles her opponent in a trib and start sliding her pussy over Celeste's clit.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2036

Only to give her some more intense rubbing in a missionairy trib.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2037

Clit to clit they go.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2053

There as some great close up scenes here. From their tribbing, to their French kissing... it's almost as if you were with your nose right between them...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2054

This was such an intense scene. Adriana got so hot from it, you can see her back glistering...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2055

The girls decide they need to "bring out the big boys" to settle this match. So they strip eachother naked, taking off panties...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2056

Then bra's, all the while they can't keep their hands to themselves...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2057

Finally to start getting busy with some toys!

Adriana is eager to get her hands on Celeste, and shoves her on the couch. Remember how Celeste has trouble focussing on multiple things? Adriana did too! So, how about having a hot wet tongue flashing over your clit and a icy cold dildo shoving up your pussy?! I guess this is the answer:

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2038

Celeste returns the favor with a cute pinky vibrator. But there something else so hot I want to share with you. Before the vibrator sends her to heaven, Adriana's pussy sucks up Celeste's fingers countless of times, like this...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2039

And as if that was sensitive, how about adding some vibration?

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2040

After that pleasure session, they continue their match with a toy which can stimulate each other simultaneously. Celeste goes looking for it, naughty Adriana, needed her brake quite a lot, so she hid the slippery snake. Bad Adriana, bad bad!
    She takes the double headed dildo and takes advantage of Celeste. Some say, why change something that works well? So did Adriana thought Sucking and licking clit, while fucking Celeste's brains out with a dildo it is again.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2041

Celeste's pussy gets overflown with juices! Adriana loves sucking them up, like some sticky hot cheese, a bit got stuck to her mouth.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2042

But don't think Celeste let's herself get drained. She takes hold of the dildo, and gives Adriana a taste of her own medicin. And what a taste it is! Celeste is amazed how much juice comes out of Adriana's cunt. It's so wet!

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2043

It's even dripping out of her pussy!

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2044

After so much pleasure, the girls are still not done yet! They switch to a doggy style where finally the can fuck eachother at the same time. There is no way pictures can show you the sexiness of this scene. The girls not only bang their asses together, pushing the double headed dildo as deep into each other as possible. But they also wiggle and shake that dildo in between them, sending waves of vibrating pleasure to each other. That was one of the hottest simultaneous orgasms I have seen!

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2045

Adriana puts in her best effort, pounding that double headed dildo into her oponent.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2046

Only to be met by a just as determined Celeste, who thrusts back with all her might.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2047

Untill they could not hold it any longer. Who came first?

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2048

I don't know, it was sooo close.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2049

After so many orgasms the girls got hungry for each others juices and started sucking the cum

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2050

But still not winner emerged after that draining round. So the girls get the last pair of 'weapons of sex destruction' out...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2051

These ladies are so evenly matched. It's again sooo close...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2052

Who you think is going to win?
    Last edited by sffan4e; August 7th, 2016 at 09:25 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bring out the big boys

I hope Celeste wins. The "Ass to ass" moment was really hot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCX_81 View Post
    I hope Celeste wins. The "Ass to ass" moment was really hot.
    There is only 1 way to find out...
    OK ok, you can also PM me

The ass to ass segment was indeed very hot. It was actually what I had planned for Celeste's match with Ariel in Ulterior motives and http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...ed-settle.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys and girls,

My custom "Bring out the big boys" is finally available as xff0158 Xtreme Female Fighting CELESTE STAR & ADRIANA SEPHORA II. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great ass to ass battle!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    Great ass to ass battle!
    VERY hot !! I enjoyed it very much !!
    I logged in right now and i found it ! I go to search for its prequel and any similars if there are !
    GREAT job !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    VERY hot !! I enjoyed it very much !!
    I logged in right now and i found it ! I go to search for its prequel and any similars if there are !
    GREAT job !!!
    Thx G! Good to hear you enjoyed it. It's prequel is direct linked at the beginning in the first post and is called Strengths and weaknesses

Other works (scripts) from me are Trib till they're dry, and the trilogy (or it might even become a quadrilogy if my script is long enough) starting with Ulterior motives, and http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...ed-settle.html.

Hope you like them as well.