Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Friends Sister:Kara's Payback

Ah, okay... Actual breast size hasn't really changed in BFS stories before (during a titfight that is, minor weight-loss related change has taken place of course), so I just found it a bit odd that they'd be used to describe "battle damage". Tiff's size is 34D if memory serves, she mentioned it to the waitress Liz in one of the newer chapters (maybe 26 or 27?) . Also, I seem to have missed Kara's size going down, but Goliadmike's later stories definitely stated her size (after gym and the fight with Chrissy) as E.

Anyhow, I'll leave the topic of different styles and compatibility to Jon Grey, whose world this is!

Senior Hostboard Member Jon Grey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello doom! There is some nice work here! Thanks for writing these! I admit I read the stories a couple of times, as it was starkly different from what I'd been writing, but I enjoyed them!

I also wanted to put my two cents in. I have no problem at all with the tributes/ alternate realities. At all. Anubisx has done a tremendous job of organizing stories here (Thanks again, Anubis!!), so confusion as to who wrote what shouldn't be an issue. In the stories I'm writing, Kara likely won't beat Tiffany. I am flattered that so many have become enamored with the stories I've written, and while I might not write like doom or with his personal preferences, I write in large part what I want to read, as AngelDawn pointed out. That isn't to say I haven't taken feedback and criticism to heart, but I also will be writing the stories as I have them planned, regardless of what is going to happen in other stories.

Doom, keep writing. No matter what.

I only enter the opinion on matters of canon ? if people have questions about specific characters, let me know, and I'll do my best to answer them. At this point I've introduced enough that I've got a spreadsheet for most of the main players. Because I'm getting old and can't keep track.

JG

Junior Hostboard Member doom2241's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by doom2241; June 7th, 2017 at 02:19 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey doom,

Just a quick note concerning bra size: the letter itself doesn't tell all that much about actual breast volume. For example, girls with 38C, 36D, 34DD and 32E bras would all have exactly the same size tits. The last one would look more busty than the first, because she'd be otherwise more petite. This pic probably explains the logic better than I can:

bra_size.jpg

Tiffany's size isn't legendary (although she is fairly big), it's the combination of size and firmness that's impressive. Her tits are far from being huge, they're simply very dense and perfectly shaped. Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Best,
    Augur
    Last edited by Augur; June 30th, 2016 at 01:48 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Augur, you are absolutely correct. 34DD, 36D, 38C, are referred to as "sister sizes". The volume of the breast in all three of those examples is the same. Yep, trust me. I know (smile) The difference is in the under-bust measurement which determines the band size (32, 34, 36 etc.). You are right in saying that a girl wearing a 34DD looks as if she has larger breasts than a girl wearing a 38C, because her frame is smaller. The measurement around her ribcage under the bust is smaller so her breasts appear to be larger... but the breasts are the same volume. The cc volume is the same.

However, there is a difference in appearance. 38C breasts would not stick out as far.. they would be a little wider and spaced a little farther apart because the girls frame is larger. (You could measure the distance between their nipples and it would not be the same measurement) ... and the 34DD girl would look like her breasts were bigger because the same amount of breast volume is on a smaller frame.. the breasts don't have as much space on the smaller frame so they tend to protrude more and they are closer together which allows for more cleavage and her nipples would also be closer together.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by doom2241; June 7th, 2017 at 02:19 PM.

HB Forum Owner
    Best Friends Sister:Kara's Payback

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Wink Re: Best Friends Sister:Kara's Payback

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Augur, you are absolutely correct. 34DD, 36D, 38C, are referred to as "sister sizes". The volume of the breast in all three of those examples is the same. Yep, trust me. I know (smile) The difference is in the under-bust measurement which determines the band size (32, 34, 36 etc.). You are right in saying that a girl wearing a 34DD looks as if she has larger breasts than a girl wearing a 38C, because her frame is smaller. The measurement around her ribcage under the bust is smaller so her breasts appear to be larger... but the breasts are the same volume. The cc volume is the same.

However, there is a difference in appearance. 38C breasts would not stick out as far.. they would be a little wider and spaced a little farther apart because the girls frame is larger. (You could measure the distance between their nipples and it would not be the same measurement) ... and the 34DD girl would look like her breasts were bigger because the same amount of breast volume is on a smaller frame.. the breasts don't have as much space on the smaller frame so they tend to protrude more and they are closer together which allows for more cleavage and her nipples would also be closer together.

Damn Angel!
    I was pretty much unaware of all this! I love it when you get all scientific and "e'splain" things!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go "work something out."

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by doom2241; June 7th, 2017 at 02:20 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

ok.. one more thought.. then I will hush about this subject..

If I may elaborate just a bit more... just so this is very clear. Yes, the cups in a 34DD, 36D and a 38C bra all hold the same volume. (cc's) However, the shape of the cups are not the same. The 34DD cup is deeper and has a smaller circumference. (The breast protrudes from the body more and requires a deeper cup) The 38C's cup is more shallow with a larger circumference.. (Because the breast spreads out more and does not protrude as much) and the 36D is somewhere in between. It is true they are the same size by volume (or mass)... but they are not the same shape.

Also, the measurement around the fullest part of the bust is different. 34DD is approx 39?.. 36D is 40? and a 38C is 41?. ..Those numbers could vary by a half inch or so either way.. there are several variables. .. but that is another conversation. So, a girl who measures 40? does not necessarily have larger breasts than a girl who measures 38?. It all depends on the band size and the cup size. We girls know these things (smile)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    ok.. one more thought.. then I will hush about this subject..

If I may elaborate just a bit more... just so this is very clear. Yes, the cups in a 34DD, 36D and a 38C bra all hold the same volume. (cc's) However, the shape of the cups are not the same. The 34DD cup is deeper and has a smaller circumference. (The breast protrudes from the body more and requires a deeper cup) The 38C's cup is more shallow with a larger circumference.. (Because the breast spreads out more and does not protrude as much) and the 36D is somewhere in between. It is true they are the same size by volume (or mass)... but they are not the same shape.

Also, the measurement around the fullest part of the bust is different. 34DD is approx 39”.. 36D is 40” and a 38C is 41”. ..Those numbers could vary by a half inch or so either way.. there are several variables. .. but that is another conversation. So, a girl who measures 40” does not necessarily have larger breasts than a girl who measures 38”. It all depends on the band size and the cup size. We girls know these things (smile)
    A huge thank you to our in-house bra expert, Angel! As much as I love tits, I'm still a guy and lack the intimate knowledge that only comes with actually having them. My man-boobs are unfortunately quite nonexistant (*grins*).

If I may ask one more thing: since the cup volume also increases as bandwidth goes up, would 34D and 36D have roughly the same shape? The latter would of course have more cc's, but would they both typically have a similar circumference-depth ratio - that is to say, have about the same proportions? Or would 36D be slightly broader at the base and protrude a bit less, even if the difference in shape isn't as marked as between, say, 34D and 36C?

Thanks again!
    Augur

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by doom2241 View Post
    I went back and read the first 2 bfs, no mention so far of bra sizes, but Jon calls tiffs breasts "massive", and I don't think 34d is massive, but 34dd is getting there. Also, tiffs breasts are stated as being somewhat saggy from the first chapter.

Definitely though Kara is described much much bigger than an E cup, so clearly she deflated quite a lot to E cup. She's upset about it lol
    I checked the chapter 27 quickly, and it says that Tiff is “Thirty four D”. On the other hand, Jon's (character's, not Grey's!) use of the word 'massive' in the first chapters could be explained by his overexcited teenage mind. After all, he's been lusting after Tiffany and her rack for several years.

As far as their 'sagginess' goes, I think they've been stated to sag just enough to make them look all natural. From chapter 1: "Her breasts were perfect in my eyes, round, and just a teardrop shape, with the nipples pointing straight out."

Kara's jugs are described as bigger than Tiffany's, but there are no specifics as to just how much bigger they are. In Goliadmike's spin-off it is revealed that Kara has an E cup. but again, no information on the bandwidth. Needless to say, it has to be more than 30 (since that'd be the same volume as Tiff). Probably around 34 or 36, maybe even 38.

Best,
    Augur
    Last edited by Augur; July 1st, 2016 at 02:44 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast