View Poll Results: Who will be Queen of The Ring?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aria Giovanni

13 48.15%
  • Jelena Jensen

14 51.85%

Thread: Ring Girls: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ring Girls: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

The F-Cup Trilogy: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

Aria Giovanni
    Date of birth: November 3, 1977
    Bra size: 32F(natural)

Jelena Jensen
    Date of birth: October 7, 1981
    Bra size: 34F(natural)

Part I: Ring Girls

Synopsis:
    Siri and Jelena attend a local boxing match together, finding Aria performing as a ring girl. After the match, Aria asks Siri to train her as a wrestler, but Siri is not convinced so easily. To Siri's surprise, Jelena volunteers to fight Aria and test her skills. Seeing both girls desperate for action, Siri takes a back seat as Aria accepts Jelena's challenge in the private fitness ring.

The winner is yours to decide. Stay tuned for Part II.
    Last edited by 15beerbottles; July 27th, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ring Girls: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

I love these two girls , their both so sexy ..... can i vote for a draw ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clash11 View Post
    I love these two girls , their both so sexy ..... can i vote for a draw ?
    I don't see why not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It would be great if you did a Kate Upton vs Charlotte Mc Kinney some time . Another pair of clones

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Hey Jelena." Siri said as she arrived at the arena. She wore a black and pink dress that hugged her body shape tightly, her cleavage almost overflowing from the neckline.

"You're looking nice." Jelena answered, wearing a tight black strapless dress with a slit on the skirt, her muscular leg being visible. The two hugged, intentionally rubbing their barely covered breasts against each other, as Jelena said "thanks for inviting me tonight."

"No problem. Like Aria called me and gave me the tickets. Said I could take whoever I wanted. So I called you."

"Aria gave them to you? Giovanni?"

"Uh-huh. She might be here too. I don't know. Well, come on, the fight's starting soon."

The two sat in their front-row seats at the foot of the ring. As the fight ended it's first round, the ring girl stepped in carrying the sign. To their surprise, Jelena recognized the girl easily.

"Holy shit! Siri, it's Aria!" Jelena said as Aria stepped around the ring. She stepped from the ring and walked around it. When she reached Siri and Jelena's seats, she reached into her thick cleavage and pulled out a small note, throwing it to Siri. As Aria left, Siri looked at the note.

"What does it say?" Jelena asked.

"It says... come to the changing room at the final round. Meet me there. XO. Aria."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As Aria stepped on the ring to announce the final round, she exited the stage and went back to where she came. Jelena tapped Siri's shoulder, saying "there she goes. Should we follow her?"

"I think so. Come on." Siri said as they stood up and walked past the audience to the door where Aria had gone. Usually, the others in the audience would shout at them, telling them to get down, but it was obvious that for Siri and Jelena, the men were too mesmerized and the women were too intimidated to say anything, and let them pass without interference.

Siri said "I think she went this way." as she and Jelena walked through the aisles to the open changing room. When they entered slowly, they saw a private fitness ring next to the lockers, and the bikini Aria had been wearing, discarded on the first bench. Siri picked up the bikini bra and pressed it to her own cleavage, scoffing as she saw the fabric begin to stretch as it covered her breasts.

"It suits you." a voice said as a shower faucet was turned off. Aria stepped out, wearing only a towel to cover herself. Jelena said "well, look who's still got it."

"Good to see you too, Jelena." Aria said as she went around the bench, her head poking above it as she changed into her clothes. "But it's you that I wanted to talk to, Siri."

"Me?" Siri said. "What about?"

"Siri. It's no secret in our community that you beat Maggie Green."

"Oh fuck me, more wrestlers?"

"Well, not really. But I want you to teach me." Aria said as she came out wearing baggy shorts and a thick jumper. Jelena noticed Aria was wearing something blue underneath the jumper, as Siri said "teach you? To wrestle?"

"You know, just some of your moves. I've been practicing. Plus, Maggie's been wrestling for years but you just beat her."

"Well, do you at least have experience?" Siri said. "Like, have you ever fought before?"

"I actually fought Bianca once."

"Bianca Beauchamp?" Jelena said. "I saw that. It was just a photoshoot. All you did was grease up and do gymnastics!"

"That's only what the video shows." Aria said. "Hell, if you want to, I'll prove it to you."

"How?" Siri said.

"How about we fight? Huh, Siri. Private exercise ring over there. Me vs you. I'll show you what I got."

Jelena looked at Siri's chest. Clearly her bosom outmatched Aria's by a noticeable amount. What is Aria now? F Cup? she thought to herself as she observed Aria's heavily covered chest. I think we're about the same. Maybe she can get a load of me.

"Look, Aria." Siri said. "I'm not wanting to get into the wrestling thing anymore."

"Ha." Aria scoffed. "Why you cowardly bitch. I don't look that tough, do I. You know, I'm thinking of doing a Wonder Woman shoot. Am I intimidating you, Powergirl?"

"Hey, Aria." Jelena said as she stepped between Siri and Aria. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size." she added as she bumped her breasts against Aria's. Aria bumped back, saying "sorry, Jel. I saw Siri kicking your ass."

"It took her a lot of effort." Jelena snapped back as she bumped again. "So what do you say? Private exercise ring over there?"

"Me vs you?" Aria bumped back. Each of their sentences were marked when the initiator bumped their bosom against the receiver's. "Oh, yeah." Jelena said.

"Is that what you're gonna be wearing?" Aria said as she looked at Jelena's long black dress. "Oh no, It's too nice to ruin." Jelena said as she pulled down the dress. To both Siri and Aria's surprise, Jelena was dressed for the occasion. She wore a strapless black leotard that was lined with red patterns and accentuated her cleavage marvelously.

Jelena then brushed her hair over her shoulder as she said "what about you? You look like you're dressed for some Netflix and chill."

"Oh, you almost made me forget." Aria said as she lowered her shorts and pulled off her jumper. Siri stood back as Aria revealed a blue leotard almost identical to the one worn by Jelena, only with thick straps and a black star pattern that contrasted to Jelena's red flame pattern.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Jelena said.

"I ain't waiting for shit!" Aria snapped.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Siri sat down on the bench watching Aria and Jelena enter the ring from either side, sitting in opposite corners. Aria stretched her deltoids over her chest as Jelena tied her hair back. The two then squatted slightly and circled the ring, as Aria said "not too late to fuck off home."

"And miss all the action? No way, you ready?" Jelena said as she moved quickly, adding an extra bounce to her step as she balled her fists.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready for anything!"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"I'm not waiting for anything! What are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for THIS!" Aria said as she gripped Jelena's collar with one hand and her thigh with the other. She then flipped Jelena onto her back and threw her to the canvas. Jelena was quick to wrap her legs under Aria's armpits and drag her to the canvas as well. As Aria hit the floor, Jelena gripped both of her wrists and wrapped them behind her own back.

"Ugh! Get! Off! Of! Me!" Aria said as she struggled to free her arms, but Jelena rested her chin on Aria's collar, whispering into her ear "no. You're getting what you asked for." before licking Aria's cheek. Aria purred like a kitten, before thumping Jelena's back with her wrapped fists, as Jelena jolted in surprise. This allowed Aria to free herself as she set on all fours and turned to face Jelena. Seeing this prompted Jelena to lower herself down on all fours as well as she and Aria stared each other down.

Jelena faked a strike from the left, causing Aria to jolt into a right attack, as Jelena gripped her left ear and right breast, before Aria grabbed Jelena by the hair and flipped her to the canvas. Jelena lay on her back as Aria crawled seductively up to her face. Jelena grinned, before jerking her knee up and kicking Aria in the crotch, causing her face to land in Jelena's cleavage.

Jelena grinned, and picked up Aria by the hair as they both stood up. Jelena pressed Aria against the ropes and pushed her into them, causing Aria to catapult over to the other side of the ring. However, Aria spun around before reaching the other side, allowing her to bounce off of the ropes and ram Jelena down.

Jelena clutched her chest as Aria grabbed her arm and leg, pulling her over to a ring post. As Jelena lay on the canvas, Aria climbed to the top rope, preparing a cannonball senton. Jelena saw this and, while Aria's back was turned, climbed to her feet. As Aria jumped and flipped backwards, she was surprised to land in Jelena's arms. Jelena held Aria's waist as Aria's legs wrapped around her neck. Aria grabbed the middle rope to hoist her torso upwards, before Jelena walked backwards to pull Aria off of it.

As Aria let go of the rope, her head and torso fell to the canvas with a resounding thud, the impact of which caused Jelena to drop Aria's legs and waist. As Aria's legs hit the ground, she crawled to her knees and held the ropes to keep herself from falling. Jelena bent down to her level, and clutched Aria's breasts. Aria cried in pain, as Jelena said "aw, is that hurting?"

"Yes!" Aria snapped, before Jelena began unbuttoning the back of Aria's leotard, pulling down the fabric and exposing Aria's assets. Her breasts were reddened and sweaty, as Jelena cupped one and said "do you want me to kiss it better?"

Aria groaned as Jelena licked and kissed her left breast, sucking the flesh gently. "That feel good?" Jelena said, before Aria nodded.

"Good. How about this!" Jelena snapped before biting hard into the breast. "AAH! Stop! No! OW!" Aria screamed as Jelena's teeth attacked her asset. Her molars crushed and her canines pierced the soft, supple flesh as Aria's hands reached under Jelena's armpits. Jelena was too preoccupied torturing Aria's breast to notice Aria's hands gripping the fabric of her own leotard and tearing it open. Jelena said "what the fuck?!" as Aria's sharp fingernails pierced her areolas and pinched her nipples.

"Ow! Hey!" Jelena said as she lifted her head from Aria's breasts. But Aria refused to let go, and Jelena fought to free her breasts from Aria's hands. It was clear that bringing their breasts into the fight had disadvantages for them both, and the only way to stop Aria would be to take the fight back to grappling. Jelena wrapped her arm around Aria's neck and slipped around her.

Jelena was quick to repeat her initial trick of gripping both of Aria's wrists and wrapping them behind her own back. This time Aria was more aggressive, and pushed forward in an attempt to yank her arms free. Aria eventually sat her knees on Jelena's thighs and pressed her chest forward, only for both of them to fall forward. Aria landed hard on her breasts and cried out as Jelena climbed onto her back and pressed Aria's head to the canvas. Jelena pressed her thigh to Aria's neck as she lifted up Aria's leg in a pin-hold.

Jelena patted the ground with her hand saying "one! Two!" before Aria kicked her leg free and threw Jelena off of her. As Jelena hit the canvas, Aria clutched her neck in pain, saying "were you trying to strangle me, you bitch?!"

"Something like that." Jelena said, before Aria grappled her to the canvas. Jelena screamed as she was pinned down and Aria ripped open the rest of her leotard, exposing Jelena's buttocks. Jelena said "what the fuck are you... oh-ho-ho!" as Aria fingered and licked her labia ravenously. The floor was filled with puddles of saliva and cum, as Jelena collapsed in exhaustion. She looked up to see Aria holding her breasts to keep her down and lifted her leg. Aria patted the ground, saying "one! Two! Three! Yes!" as she released Jelena.

Siri applauded Aria as she and Jelena stepped down from the ring. Siri helped Jelena to sit down on the bench, before turning to Aria and saying "so, you won, huh?"

"Looks like it." Aria said. "Does this mean you're training me now?"

"Well, I don't know what I can train you. You seemed to hold your own okay."

"Alright. I'll see you round then."

"Sure." Siri said, before turning to Jelena and saying "you okay?"

"Yep. I'm just a little... fucked. I'll be fine." Jelena answered, before turning to Aria and saying "you did good."

"You did too."

"Maybe next time I see you, we'll find somewhere private."

"I like the sound of that." Aria said as she helped Jelena over to the shower. As they removed their torn clothes, Aria said "hey Siri. Care to join us? Oh."

To Aria's surprise, Siri was already pulling off her dress and shoes as she ran into the shower, her breasts and buttocks jiggling as she joined them. Jelena said "I guess we're all winners here."

"Uh huh." Siri said as the water was turned on.