Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Bumps/apology

Yeah, the name of my Huge list isn't the best one, maybe we must change it.

Anyway, I think all the story of the other lists are in the huge list.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Yeah, the name of my Huge list isn't the best one, maybe we must change it.

Anyway, I think all the story of the other lists are in the huge list.
    I kinda thought that all the stories in the other two lists were including in your huge list. (Which we are all very thankful for) ... And the title of your list is fine. With that being said, then I will leave all of this up to XP. (as if I could do anything about it anyway) I will now try my best to be quiet about this subject... perhaps if I sat on my hands .......

HB Forum Owner
    Bumps/apology

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AngelDawn30, please don't ever feel like you have to be quiet. I appreciate any and all suggestions and ideas. After all, without feedback from people like yourself, how am I supposed to gauge what would be most effective in order for the members of this forum to enjoy their time here? Thank you for your thoughts thus far. They are truly helpful.

Anubisx, if all the stories are indeed in your massive list, for which I am extremely grateful for, then I guess the best option for me is to unstick and close (but not delete) the other 2 threads. In terms of the name of your thread, I like it as is. If you do in the end decide to edit, I guess removing the words "female rivalries" would be my only suggestion. But, again, I am a-okay on it as is.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    To be clear, it is not a 'like' that causes a bump, but a reply. So only a 'like' shows ones appreciation for the post, without moving it's ranking.

I personally don't mind an occasional bump. It gives some good oldies the well deserved attention. Especially for those, who might have missed it.
    And I believe some well meant and/or constructive feedback deserves a place on the board.
    But imho the recent bumps are what some might call 'overkill'. So many posts from one overflows those of others. I think it would have caused less frustrations if all the comments were combined in 1 reply, so for example solely in the final part. This way only 1 post gets bumped up. Or at least spread them over time.

Just my 2 cents.
    Sffan4e,

send me in a private message your email address. I can send PM now. I tried to send you one but your space to accept PM is full, you must clear some !!

Be well !! Have fun !!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Sffan4e,

send me in a private message your email address. I can send PM now. I tried to send you one but your space to accept PM is full, you must clear some !!

Be well !! Have fun !!
    Hi G,

The board automatically warned me that you tried to pm me, but was unable to because of my full inbox. I have just cleared some space. I just pm you back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    Anubisx, if all the stories are indeed in your massive list, for which I am extremely grateful for, then I guess the best option for me is to unstick and close (but not delete) the other 2 threads. In terms of the name of your thread, I like it as is. If you do in the end decide to edit, I guess removing the words "female rivalries" would be my only suggestion. But, again, I am a-okay on it as is.
    I would indeed not delete, but only unstick them.

As a title for anubisx sticky, how about simply The list of erotic rivalry stories
    I think it's simple and entails the general topic of the majority (if not all) of the stories. Especially since there are a growing number of futa, guy vs guy, and other stories, besides the female rivalries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    XP, first of all, I certainly have no idea how these forums work.. I am clueless. ... . But if you chose to do so, I think it would be fine to just "do away" with the two older threads... however, I am not sure if Anubisx set up his thread exclusively for stories that involved 'rivalries'. Perhaps that was his original intent, but there are many very good stories that are linked that I would not consider a 'rivalry' story. Personally, I would rather have one thread where the readers could find all of the stories in one place. I think that makes sense.
    Most things have their plus and negative side. Plus side of 1 thread in this case would free up some first page space . Downside is that it's not seperated per subject. But since such seperatuon would take too much space, I prefer the first option of 1 sticky containing all stories as well.
    Last edited by sffan4e; July 12th, 2016 at 10:53 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I havent MvM or futa stories in the huge list (but if a female vs female story have a part with MvM, it's indicated): that's why the name have "female" on it. But it's not a problem if someone wants that I make a second list (or a new section in the huge list) with different stories (MvM, FvM, futa...). It's not my cup of tea, but I think that some users will appreciate it.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    I havent MvM or futa stories in the huge list (but if a female vs female story have a part with MvM, it's indicated): that's why the name have "female" on it. But it's not a problem if someone wants that I make a second list (or a new section in the huge list) with different stories (MvM, FvM, futa...). It's not my cup of tea, but I think that some users will appreciate it.
    The issue with a seperate list would be that if becomes a sticky it will take up first page space again. That was why I suggested to try to merge some stickies together. But if you prefer to keep the setup you have, I would respect that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234