Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

competitive sex stories

This is a small (rated) fragment of a long saga devoted to a girl wrestler. Hope you enjoy. Feedback welcome.

Nat and Koji

Girl wrestling diva ?Lioness? Nat started dating sex fight raising star ?Koji-the-kid? after her octagon match with cruiser weight Katsuko that made her a celebrity among the Japanese population, from grannies to their grandchildren. The promoters of the fight were so glad with Nat's outstanding performance that didn't know how to thank her, and one of them produced a front row pass to that bizarre underground event, the so-called biggest cum-load scholar championships, where Koji beat the former teen top-stud in the final. The 90-min squirting duel indelibly imprinted not only Nat?s soul but also Nat?s skin, since the massive discharges reached her stage sit more often than not.
    Despite their different racial and cultural backgrounds, Nat and Koji formed an awkward but clearly well-fitting couple, halfway between girl-with-young-brother or young-mum-with-single-son. The kid had won the right to compete in the senior class, and his sponsors had registered him in the Jakarta?s Open to size the boy up against the top Asian stallions.
    Since Nat?s wounded rib would keep her away from the rings still for two months, she decided to get on board and join his crazy crew. They took a one-week forfeit at the Sumatra?s Grand Residence and two first class tickets paid by Koji?s sponsors. The boy insisted to reject any intimate contact apart from his official training, which the lioness? firmly-grappling hands conducted with primore. She easily broke the single-hand and free-style records set by the experienced milkmaids that trimmed the young champion, and earned the right to manage the boy on her own.
    -Koji...
    -Yap?
    -You?re a handsome boy, and I?m a straight woman.
    - And?
    - Boy, I get very horny watching your little prick filling those bowls up to the brim time after time.
    -None of my business.
    -Listen. I?m a human being, not a cow milking machine.
    -I know, but I can?t have sex with you. It?d spoil my training. You squeeze, I spit, that?s all?
    Koji relaxed his fine eyelids, his black eyebrows frowned mildly and an incredibly thick jet of cum came out of his pale dick yet another time. Nat pointed the boy?s prick at the plate of the scale and read the fabulous aggregated figure. The boy sighted and felt backwards on the mattress. He had broken by 3 grams his own 1-hour personal best. Nat wondered where his limits could lie. She wiped her large, square hands with a tissue and insisted.
    -Still, nothing prevents you from fingering me a bit...
    The boy sprung up, half-amused.
    -What you mean?
    -You must train self-control also. The longer you hold the thicker you?ll spit. We can time how long can you take me and then...
    -Then...
    -Then the other way round!
    -Natalia-san, you?re kidding? You nearly wet your pants just watching. I can get you screaming before I ever get warm.
    -Ooooh ooooh big boy is a teaser.
    -Wanna try?
    The boy threw the squeezing bottle away, spilling isotonic sport-drink all over the place, knelt on the mattress in front of her, got rid of the scale and slipped one hand inside her slip right away.
    -Set your watch.
    Now both were knelt down face to face, Nat leaning on the bed?s head-frame. She pushed the chrono.
    -Go!
    She couldn?t believe what came next. Koji?s minute, bony fingers flew straight to her most intricate pleasure-spots like heat-led missiles. Her jaw dropped limp. She couldn?t stop her nipples ramming out, hit by a sudden overwhelming intimate surge. She had to use her full self-dominion not to spit her fluids at once.
    The boy slid his other hand in and worked her sex like an experienced grand-piano concert player, forte, vibrato, presto and all. She knew in rural Japan young boys were manipulated by their mums from tender ages, in order to speed up his maturation, but nobody had ever told her the kids were allowed to pay back.
    -How do you want me to make you cum? Tell quickly, you?re already about to burst.
    Nat tried her best to conceal her arousal, but her blushed cheeks and pulsating slashes betrayed her.
    -Quit that bulshit, litt? lad, I need a grown man to get fun.
    Koji bowed over and nibbled one of Nat?s engorged nipples in between his minute teeth. The seasoned girl wrestler struggled to take the blow but Koji?s sharp tongue tip on her trapped nipple proved to be more than she could take.
    Nat exploded so hard, she couldn?t muffle a throaty moan. The boy did keep pinching till the lioness tapped surrender. Nat?s juices formed a pond on the mattress.
    -Uhhh, Natalia-san, you can best me as a stud!
    Nat tried to circle the boy?s neck with her arms, still panting, and fixed her watery eyeballs to his.
    -Look, you took me by surprise and I was already very hot after all that pumping. Let?s reset the clock and I bet I can take you 10 minutes this time.
    Koji laughed frankly amused. You know what we played at school in the girls lockers? Mare dressing. A girl with no underwear stands in front of the boy she wishes to challenge, with her legs spread apart and the boy fingers her till her knees go loose. I was master!
    Koji slid his fingers out of Nat and let her lick them clean.
    -Ok, reset the clock. If you can hold on 3 minutes I let you sleep with me.

Junior Hostboard Member Mesalina's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: competitive sex stories

New stories on N, trained by Valis to become world's top handjob girl:

ASSTR Directory