Thread: Trying to find a very old sexfight story...

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Trying to find a very old sexfight story...

EDITED

Hello,

I would like someone to help me to find a sexfight story.
    I thought it was written by A. Fan. However looking here, i only found "Nylon Wars" written by him. An excellent story, very hot, but it is not the one i search.

ADD >> I still think that it may be a story written by A. Fan but it is not posted here, i may have read it somewhere else.
    I am not sure though. <<

The story i talk about in short details AS I REMEMBER IT. It may be written about 15 years ago, yes that long !!
    Two MILF with perfect legs start to be friends as they are neighbors or they have husbands who work together. They notice that their husbands watch them, especially when their legs are in touch, first times this was accidental.
    However as they watched their hasbands to enjoy the view of their legs touching they started to do it on purpose, to get them horny.
    Their footsie gane turned them also hot. So when they were alone they talked about how they like it for real... That time or a next time this talk end in a hot trib scene and/or in a sexfight (if i remeber well).
    Any help to find it ?
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; July 8th, 2016 at 12:00 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trying to find a very old sexfight story...

I think you are looking for a story called Leg Women by Eagle.

story118

I got this from AvidMike's site

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    I think you are looking for a story called Leg Women by Eagle.

story118

I got this from AvidMike's site
    Thanks for your try to help me ckskevin. I really appreciate it. But the story you mentioned it is not the one i am looking for.
    I know the story you mentioned, i have read all the sexfight stories which are posted in the site of my old friend Mike. A very HOT story indeed.
    The one i talk about has not started after a talk about their husbands. It started after they mentioned how their husbands were excited watching their legs to be touched.
    I stgill think that it may be a story written by A. Fan but it is not posted here, i may have read it somewhere else.
    I am not sure though.

Thanks anyway...

Junior Hostboard Member Arabrant's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the story you are looking for is called "Jen and Janie". Both wives are sexually frustrated and Jen discovers that her husband has a leg fetish, and she gets her friend to play footsie with her to turn her husband on. Janie asks for the favor to be returned, which would involve him seeing his wife have sex with another woman. Eventually the two wives agree to record themselves together performing each of their husbands fantasies which would culminate in a sexfight.

The story I have is from a user who a few years ago posted a link to download an archive of stories from various websites. Apparently the copy that I have is from the old Titfight and Sexfight Forum, and my copy indicates that the author is Unknown. Here is a link to the post containing the download link, but I don't know if the link will still work.

http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...ml#post1870752

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabrant View Post
    I think the story you are looking for is called "Jen and Janie". Both wives are sexually frustrated and Jen discovers that her husband has a leg fetish, and she gets her friend to play footsie with her to turn her husband on. Janie asks for the favor to be returned, which would involve him seeing his wife have sex with another woman. Eventually the two wives agree to record themselves together performing each of their husbands fantasies which would culminate in a sexfight.

The story I have is from a user who a few years ago posted a link to download an archive of stories from various websites. Apparently the copy that I have is from the old Titfight and Sexfight Forum, and my copy indicates that the author is Unknown. Here is a link to the post containing the download link, but I don't know if the link will still work.

http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...ml#post1870752
    Thanks Arabrant !! That was the story. I saw some of my stories also. I will also look at the rest stories which are included in this archive.
    Thanks again !!! I really appreciate this.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Thank you for the links. I am a huge fan of these stories. Much appreciated.

Junior Hostboard Member VMFightLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone has a link to this story now ? after all the changes to the board. Any help would be appreciated