Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

About the sexfight stories

We have started a talk about how we must call Anubis stories and how to save some space. I am new here (after my coming back after many years) but i hope you let me participate with my thoughts.

1) as i said in a previous message, the title may be "female tifight and sexfight stories". It covers all friendly and not friendly fights of these kinds, friendly (for fun) or not (because of a rivalry).

2) To mix FF stories with MM stories... it is not a good idea for me. Many readers may like only FF or only MM stories. They may dislike the fights which are not their niche, it may turn them off. So i guess ff stories must be in one category, MM stories in another. If a FF story includes some MM action, the reader must be warned at the beginning of the story by a note.

3) Untill now i have found very few MF sexfight stories. Friendly or not. Internet is full of FF sexfight stories and some MM sexfight stories. MF sexfight stories (and videos) is a big absent (there are, very few though). It is not my first choice, i am a FF trib/sexfight aficionado (LOL) but i would like once in a while to read some of this stuff as well. If people here know such of these stories we may start to collect them in a third category, MF stories.

An idea to save space is to have only one category, sexfight stories, BUT each story must write at the beginning if it is FF, MM, MF. It is trouble, i know these corrections to be done, but it saves space.

To finish : I tried to find a very old sexfight story. One of the members here, Arabrant (thanks again Arabrant !), found it and he send in a reply to my thread an archive with many stories. One of them was the one i asked for. Very old sexfight and titfight stories. A few of them are mine, i have written them many years ago. The rest are much more and i can guess that some gems may be hidden among them Some of them are in Anubis' sexfight stories but not all, i checked this out. So... i recommend we all take a look at them and post our reviews, even a short one. I mean when we can, this is for our pleasure it needs the appropiate time. Then maybe to include these stories (the "new" ones) in the huge category that Anubis made for us (BTW i also thank him so much)

That's all falks !! Your thoughts will help us all.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; July 12th, 2016 at 03:35 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: About the sexfight stories

XP works fast... Wish the bureaucrats could learn something from him

He already merged some posts together and some stickies have already disappeared from pages 1.

I agree that it would help to start the story with a little introduction what it contains. Like what you mentioned as female Vs female, male Vs male, futa Vs demon, etc etc. Other more extreme content should imho also be mentioned. Although we here seldom encounter it, if such extremes as mutilation, death, incest, underage, etc. should imho be described in the introduction.
    The problem I guess with the existing posted stories, is that they don't have such introduction. And readers can't help edit it but moderators and the poster him/herself...

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    XP works fast... Wish the bureaucrats could learn something from him

He already merged some posts together and some stickies have already disappeared from pages 1.

I agree that it would help to start the story with a little introduction what it contains. Like what you mentioned as female Vs female, male Vs male, futa Vs demon, etc etc. Other more extreme content should imho also be mentioned. Although we here seldom encounter it, if such extremes as mutilation, death, incest, underage, etc. should imho be described in the introduction.
    The problem I guess with the existing posted stories, is that they don't have such introduction. And readers can't help edit it but moderators and the poster him/herself...
    You know, I never really even thought about it.. but I believe you are right sffan4e. Authors should perhaps mention that the story is "F/F or F/F/M or whatever".. I have no idea how that could be monitored. When I have finished my current story, I am going to go back and write a disclaimer at the beginning of each post... because I do have some incest scenes in my story..(Sister/Sister).. and I am sure that there are perhaps a few readers who do not want to read that.. I get it. I understand.. so perhaps a little warning might be a good idea. It would also be nice for me to know that there was extreme violence in a story.. which I, personally, do not enjoy reading. You also mentioned "underage". I would never have a character under the age of 18.. and, in fact, I think I have seen XP close a thread because of the underage issue..(Which he should do). Your suggestion is a wonderful idea.. I am just not sure how it could be enforced.. but I will, in the future, always let the reader know what they are about to read. It is a very good idea.. Thank you for sharing.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    You know, I never really even thought about it.. but I believe you are right sffan4e. Authors should perhaps mention that the story is "F/F or F/F/M or whatever".. I have no idea how that could be monitored. When I have finished my current story, I am going to go back and write a disclaimer at the beginning of each post... because I do have some incest scenes in my story..(Sister/Sister).. and I am sure that there are perhaps a few readers who do not want to read that.. I get it. I understand.. so perhaps a little warning might be a good idea. It would also be nice for me to know that there was extreme violence in a story.. which I, personally, do not enjoy reading. You also mentioned "underage". I would never have a character under the age of 18.. and, in fact, I think I have seen XP close a thread because of the underage issue..(Which he should do). Your suggestion is a wonderful idea.. I am just not sure how it could be enforced.. but I will, in the future, always let the reader know what they are about to read. It is a very good idea.. Thank you for sharing.
    I suppose that Underage is strictly out of the list and i fully agree. I agree all of us to start adding at the very begining if the story is FF, MF, MM what ever. You can add 'inc" for incest, "Ff" mature woman and younger (but over 18) woman, 'FF" two mature women, 'ff" two young women, all these same for men using M and m, "sf" for sexfight, "tf" for titfight ONLY (not followed by sf) e.t.c. I have seen sites doing that in their stories.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Well... knowing myself.. and knowing how 'chatty' I can be.. (Don't laugh at me.. I'm a girl... Deal with it. LOL) I will probably just write it all out.. so the reader can know exactly what he/she is about to read.. but yes, it is a very good idea Giannis. Unfortunately, only the original poster of the story can do that.. but I think if some or most, if not all of the writers would start doing this.. I think it would "catch on". I promise to do my part. As I have said before, I really love this site.. What a wonderful group of people! I believe XP does an exceptional job of monitoring what happens here... and I want to do whatever I can to insure it's success. When I can find time (I really want to finish my story first) I will edit my posts and include this information at the beginning. It's a great idea Giannis.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    You also mentioned "underage". I would never have a character under the age of 18.. and, in fact, I think I have seen XP close a thread because of the underage issue..(Which he should do). Your suggestion is a wonderful idea.. I am just not sure how it could be enforced.. but I will, in the future, always let the reader know what they are about to read.
    Hi 'chatty girl'

I don't enforcing would be a good thing. Jut hope others will catch it up if they think it's a good idea.

And underage... it's a difficult subject in some places. I mean, it's mostly illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor. But what if it's about... cheerleaders of 17 or something. It's not my thing or my intention to judge. What I only hope is that such description in the introduction can help members/viewers get an idea what they can expect and decide to read it or skip it.