Thread: Internet made it possible (Chapter II)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Internet made it possible (Chapter II)

Before I post, I want to thank warmly my Australian friend Toni. English is not my first language and, though I believe I can communicate well, Toni has helped me with her editing of my several errors. Thank you Toni.

Now I hope you all enjoy this new chapter. This is going to be a long story, with many new characters and hope it doesn?t get too confusing for the readers.

Of course, I will appreciate all ideas and suggestions. Thanks.

Internet made it possible

Chapter II,- (Paris and London) Ivanka, Marina, Abi, Avanti

Ivanka was an expensive call girl. She was Russian but lived in France. She was a favorite of soccer players, rich company managers (not always single) and even rich wives of them.

At age 28, her list of clients seemed like the yellow pages. Her 5?10?, 150 pounds, 44D-35-40 curvaceous body and her long blond mane stopped all conversations when she entered any place.

Her secret was that, in spite of sleeping with men in her trade, she didn?t like them. She was a woman for women. A lesbian in one word. She loved to fuck with women, but she loved especially to dominate them, to submit them either in public or in private.

She had another not so secret passion: the Internet, specifically the sex chats. She didn?t use her real name, of course, but Tania. Her fights and sexfights were hard, passionate and tiring, though she seemed to have much more stamina than most.

Ivanka had met several chat partners in real time, but most of them were so inferior that they bored her.

Until she met Marina.

Marina was Italian, but lived in Lyon, France. She went very young to study in La Sorbonne University in Paris, graduated, found a job in Lyon and had lived in sequences of no more than one year with several different women.

Yes, she was lesbian. And an oversexed one at that. All of her partners, sooner or later, could not keep up with her sexual energy and left her. That is why she lived alone nowadays.

Only her need for sex had steered her to the Internet sex chats. Fucking online she managed to have several orgasms a day, if not as satisfactory as the real thing, enough for an imaginative young girl of 23.

She was a beauty. Like Ivanka, her curvaceous figure, her enormous boobs and prominent butt and her lustrous black mane were the admiration of all her friends and even rivals. Yes, she had rivals and went out of her way to look for physical confrontations with other women, mostly ending up in sex.

She was in a chat and saw the name ?Tania?. ?Not very original?, she thought but posted:

?Hi, Tania, will you be woman enough for me??.

After a few minutes, typical time for Tania to check her profile and admire her stats, the answer was there:

?If your stats are true, we could have fun with each other, bitch?.

?Starting with insults is not helping, and I could also doubt about your stats, Russian slut?, Marina typed.

That seemed a common starting point, and most times after a ridiculous back and forth conversation, one of them would vanish in the Cyberspace. It was not the case this time. Almost three hours and several orgasms later, both bitches confessed that neither of them could submit the other.

?At least here, slut?, Marina said.

?Of course, whore, in real would be much easier?, the Russian woman answered.

Two weeks later, after daily fuck fights and innumerable orgasms, they exchanged pictures. In both cases they admired the other beauty, much better than the avatars that were used in the chat.

Another week later, Marina proposed Ivanka (they had finally exchanged their real names) to visit her in Paris. After a little doubt, the Russian girl gave her a date in a cozy bistro for lunch.

Even though they were discreetly dressed, it was impossible not to realize the impressive size of their assets, mainly their enormous firm tits and their athletic thighs and legs. From the very first second, their nostrils flared and their nipples hardened as well as their clits. They kissed softly on their cheeks, inhaling their scents, before sitting down, looking at each other with open lust filled eyes.

They showed their actress abilities when at the same moment they felt the other?s foot between their legs under the table. Their smiles stayed, their bodies didn?t jump or anything, they simply licked their lips when they discovered the other was not wearing panties and both had a thick bush. They continued eating, as if they were not feet fucking each other, talking, smiling. They came silently, only their pussies spasming and closing over the toes while gushing warm juices.

?It is nice starting like that?, Marina smiled.

?Yes, like a small aperitif before our dinner?, Ivanka grinned.

?And from lunch to dinner we have a lot of time?, Marina said.

?Putana italiana?, the Russian girl whispered.

?Russian suka?, Marina whispered back.

?I want your tits smashed under mine, fat bitch?.

?And I want your cunt cumming on mine and you asking me to stop?.

?Never, slut?.

Both laughed and stayed calm as Ivanka paid for the lunch. They kissed briefly in the Russian girl?s car, just a touch of their tongues.

In London, Abi (gail), a beautiful 33 y/o financial executive of a big bank of the City, was fuming on her computer. At the screen, in an Internet sex chat, were the words:

?What you probably are is a presumptuous racist bitch that believes the British Empire still exists?.

The words were written by an apparently rich widow, an Indian woman of 35. They had been arguing about who of them was better and sexier for almost one hour, they were heating the discussing into an argument where both had insulted the other.

Abi was a beautiful woman, curvaceous and attractive, flaming red hair, blue eyes, sensuous lips, 42 DD breasts, 40 of hips and long and strong legs that made her 6?1 in height

Avanti was the name of the Indian woman. Her words and her general ways contradicted her name. Avanti in Hindi means ?modest?, and she was all but modest. Widow of a rich businessman who lived in London, she was regarded as an educated but rather rude woman in social circles. On the opposite side, she was desired from many men and women, because of her beauty and distinction (not to mention her money).

If Abi was 6?1, Avanti was just 6?0, raven hair down to her butt, dark and deep eyes, sensuous juicy lips, 44 D breasts, 42 of hips and legs as strong and long as the British girl.

?Let?s fight bitch?. ?You don?t stand a chance against my muscular body, Indian smelly slut?. ?You are shit, British trash?.

They Cybered for two long hours, only to discover that they were experts and apparently invincible. Both sweaty and soaked after several orgasms, they decided to continue the next day. And the next. And the next.

In fact, they were Cybering almost two months, before they decided to meet for real.

At Avanti insistence, Abi went to the Indian woman home. Abi was accustomed to luxury and wealth, but was impressed with the mansion where the Indian woman lived. A butler in typical Indian attire received her and accompanied her to a luxurious but intimate living room, all decorated in Indian style.

When Avanti appeared, wearing a sensuous Sari and dismissed the butler, they stayed for a full minute in silence, looking at each other in awe. Finally, in the same second, they exclaimed: ?You are beautiful?.

They laughed happily, extended their arms and hugged tightly, pressing their enormous boobs intentionally while they kissed their cheeks and inhaled their strong women scents. Abi felt her pussy wet and was sure Avanti had the same feeling.

There was not racism nor hesitation in the hot kiss that followed. Their tongues met and tangled in their mouths, their saliva mixed and their hands explored curves and squeezed flesh over their dresses. For ten minutes the kiss went almost furiously, their moans were louder and their bodies shook in an incredible orgasm.

?It is the first time I cum only with a kiss?, the British girl groaned.

?I think we will have many like this?, whispered the Indian lady.

Ivanka and Marina didn?t waste time when they arrived to the Russian girl?s luxurious flat.

The living room was decorated like a XIX Century bordello, red colors dominating, erotic paintings and drawings of high quality. Ivanka wanted to impress her customers, and definitely she impressed Marina.

But the Russian beauty didn?t give much time to visit the ?exhibition?, she took Marina?s hand and led her to her bedroom, decorated in similar style and dominated by a kingsize bed under a canopy, always in red.

They got naked in a little more than a minute. They looked at each other?s fantastic bodies and Ivanka said: ?You have a great body. We will see if you know how to use it?.

The response was fast and unexpected: Marina tackled her onto the bed, got on top and whispered with a raspy voice of lust: ?You probably don?t know any woman as hot and expert as me, Ivanka?.

The Russian girl considered herself a professional expert, of course, since she lived off the prostitution. But she was going to have a surprise. Marina fucked her with heat and expertise during two long hours where the Italian girl made her cum five times while she came only twice.

While after a shower they were dressing for dinner, Marina couldn?t resist the temptation.

?I suppose you now accept I am better and hotter than you?.

Ivanka got closer and licked the Italian girl nose. ?I accept you got me by surprise and you were better. But this is the beginning, dear Marina?.

?I certainly hope so dear. First, because I like you very much, and second because I want to defeat you more?.

?That won?t happen again, slut?, Ivanka laughed and slapped lightly the Italian woman?s butt. ?Now, let?s go to dinner?.

Undoubtedly, Ivanka had made reservations in advance, and it was also evident they knew her well, because the obsequious Maitre d? was all smiles and accompanied them to a corner table relatively isolated.

?It seems you are well known here?, Marina said.

?In my business, you need good relations in important places?, smiled the Russian beauty.

?Maybe I should change my profession and join you in your ?business?, Marina laughed.

?You would be an excellent call girl, no doubt?.

?Except I don?t like men at all?.

?Neither do I lover, but they are silly and think we love them?.

Both laughed about that, and talked during all the dinner, drank lots and had fun with each other.

Abi and Avanti were already in their fourth challenging fuck fight. After her orgasmic kiss, they had gone up to the second floor of the mansion, had a dinner served by two beautiful young Indian maids (Avanti confessed she used to have them in her bed frequently), and after tea and drinks, were in Avanti sumptuous bedroom, got naked and challenged each other.

?So, you think you are better than this ?presumptuous racist British?, Indian rich whore??

?Definitely, this Indian whore will make you cum like nobody before?.

They really fought body to body, a test of strength, trying to trip the other to the immense bed. When they finally fell they were sweaty and they kissed again as long as in the first kiss. But at the same time, they were rubbing their long and hard nipples on each other.

?Have you ever had a tits orgasm, Abi??, Avanti asked.

?No, have you?

?Yes, many times, and I will make you have tits orgasms too?.

Abi was skeptical about that but when the Indian lady started sucking and pulling her nipples in a way nobody else had before, she noticed her big breasts to heat and even grow and suddenly two drops appeared and when Avanti sucked strongly the drops became streams of creamy liquid. All her body shook and she had the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

?OMG, Avanti?, Abi whispered after a long time of shaking and groaning. ?What have you done to me??.

?Only an aperitif of what I am going to do to you before you ask me to stop, ?imperial? slut?.

For the first time in her life, Abi felt scared of her sexual arousal. When Avanti started fingerfucking her while her expert thumb rubbed her excited clit and her mouth licked her sweaty body around her breasts, armpits, areolas and finally sucked again her incredibly big and hard nipples, Abi thought she was in another dimension.

She came. And came. And came again and again. Between orgasms, she could feel Avanti?s hairy pussy on her mouth, her intense scent, her juices exploding in her mouth, and soaking her face. She could hear Avanti?s breath when she came, and smell her. But all that was in a kind of dreaming state, as if their continuous and repeated fucks were happening outside and she was just watching them.

When late in the morning she awoke, she was alone on the immense bed. She could feel the wetness of the sheets and pillows, the smells of sex and sweat, and she could see the luxurious room in daylight.

Her pussy, no, all her body was sore. She didn?t remember a night as long and passionate like the last one.

She heard a knock at the room door, and when it opened one of the beautiful maids who had served dinner, inclined before her and said in a melodious voice: ?Madam, Gita at your service. Your bath is ready when you are?.

Abi was surprised but followed Gita to the enormous bathroom that smelled of many exotic essences. The bath tub was so big that the English beautiful whore thought it had probably been used for orgies.

The water was warm and smelled of the rose petals on it. Abi entered and stretched. But immediately she felt two soft small hands massaging and squeezing her body sensuously. It was Gita, also naked. The English girl let her work. In twenty minutes she felt like new. Gita had caressed every single point of her body, yes, including her cunt, bringing her to the edge of orgasm but stopping just in time.

She was helped to dress with Indian saris and finally Avanti appeared.

?It seems my ?imperial? friend has resuscitated?, she said gracefully?

Marina and Ivanka, after dinner, went back to the Russian girl?s bed. They were horny as they didn?t remember when they had been like that. They knew that night would decide who was the better woman, the more expert, the Alpha female.

Very early in their fuck fight, the Russian girl discovered that Marina was exceptionally good. Ivanka was fantastic, a professional, but the Italian girl had a natural condition. Her large nipples pressed Ivanka?s deep inside, her also large clit penetrated the Russian?s pussy like a small penis, and her cunt lips ?bit? literally hers in a way she never had experimented.

Orgasm after orgasm, Marina was imposing her dominance. The Russian prostitute had had innumerable orgasms, but she had never had so many and so intense in one night. Not that she didn?t make Marina cum also continuously, but she was totally dominated with incredible pleasures.

She didn?t remember when and how she got asleep. She awoke already in the afternoon, feeling the heat of Marina?s body besides her, wet of sweat, dirty of dry juices, smelling of sex and desirable as in the beginning. But she was exhausted, her cunt sore, her body in pain, and at the same time with a sense of happiness and fulfillment as never before in her life.

(It will continue)

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible (Chapter II)

I love your characters... such an international flavor! And i love the idea for your story... hot women who meet online then in person. It's a very wonderful idea. This is hot and exciting and I can't wait to read about what happens next! Bravo Maurita. I am soooo very impressed with your writing talent. (Big Hug).. And I also want to say that I am delighted to see other women writing stories. Please continue your excellent work!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maurita my darling,

You have a wonderful ability to transport the reader into the bedroom with your hot, lesbian characters.

You and I have fucked online for many years now and we always drain each other completely.

It was my pleasure to assist in the editing of the story, though I must tell you that your English is so much better than my Spanish.

This is another delicious story.

Keep them cummmmming.

Toni.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have given you already my thanks directly, Toni... Hugs

Angel, again you have been the first to post about the story and so nice a comment that I can only kiss you my thanks. And you are right, I see very few women posting... Hope we can encourage more to write...

Hugs

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love the theme to the story, women from different countries sexfighting each other.

There are tons of ways a story of this type can go. Really like this story so far,

can't wait for more.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Love the theme to the story, women from different countries sexfighting each other.

There are tons of ways a story of this type can go. Really like this story so far,

can't wait for more.
    I wholeheartedly second everything that dwcole has said already. You have a great imagination, and a great story going on here. I really like the way you set up the action by describing the ladies background, their characteristics, and their motivations. Looking forward to reading further instalments!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you all again... Even if I am going for vacation a couple of weeks, I will try to post a new chapter... or write two more...