Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best Friend's Sister, Part 33

Hey all. I tried to write both the oil fight and the one-off concurrently, but a delightful combination of slow development in writing the cruise and real life delayed me enough that I've decided to post the oil fight. There are no titfights here, (boo!) but there will be a shorter chapter upcoming dealing with the cruise. Then it will be back to Hooters and Beta Os. I have planned on a few fights to break up the sorority stuff. You have all been very helpful in giving feedback, and I appreciate it.

Without further ado!

The next week was the oil fighting fighting event with the Hooters crowd. Tiffany was busy, and I was glad something was taking her mind off the initiation ritual and the literally crushing defeat her prized tits had suffered. My slim fianc?e had been up at five every morning the three days since she'd been crushed in front of her sorority while the bitch Michelle looked on. I groaned as I pulled out of bed that Tuesday, and wandered into the living room. Tiffany was topless, her bruised tits healing as she did yoga. Intensely. I quietly moved into the kitchen, and started a pot of coffee.

The moment I poured her cup, Tiffany came into the kitchen, topless, and smiled. We chatted about school and I inspected the damage to her breasts. The swelling had gone down considerably, and the bruising was apparent, but not as bold as it had appeared the following morning.

“They look better, don't they,” she murmured, lightly tracing her finger around the interior curve of her left breast. I nodded, obviously staring, and she laughed. “Almost, stud. They're almost healed enough for you,” she said, gently holding her right boob. She bounced it gently and the flesh wobbled. The damage had begun to decrease, I'd noticed, though her tit still shook more than it had before the fight. I swallowed, and Tiff laughed.

“I'm starting to wonder what side you're on,” she scolded, but brought my hand to her softened breast. “Just be gentle,” she murmured, and I laid her bruised mammary in my hand. “Not the tit you're used to? Not my young, firm, flesh?” she asked. “Just another beaten tit,” she said, and she sighed as I lightly stroked her flesh.

“But I have to fight the urge to let you do all sorts of terrible things to me, baby,” she said, gently pulling away. I slowly removed my hand. Tiff smiled as she watched her bruised tit flop against her chest, though she took a slow, deep breath as her boob made impact in obvious discomfort.

“I've got to get to school. I'm working out with Cass tonight. I won't be home till later, so eat without me.” I looked at her quizzically.

“I just want to get in better shape,” she told me, grinning. “And I'm pretty sure I've got the girl for that as a sorority sister.” I couldn't disagree. She kissed me on the cheek and went to shower. I grabbed my books and stuff for school, knowing I'd need to buckle down with everything going on.

Tiffany came out in a blue V-neck t-shirt. The bruising wasn't visible, and Tiffany sighed as she felt my stare on her breasts. “While I'm appreciative,” she said, her tone mocking, “I really do have to go.” I chuckled and kissed her good bye. Tiffany let my mouth linger, purring slightly.

“I do so love it how you get all attentive after I've gotten my big boobs beaten,” she laughed. “But I have to go,” she said firmly. “I'll see you tonight after my workout.”

My day moved quickly, full of tests and moving boxes for my father's shop. I was impressed with how much I was able to get done, and Dad clapped me on the back.

“You work hard son. I'm proud of you,” he told me. I looked at him and he smiled. “There's another palette out back for you tomorrow. Don't let that pride dwindle.” I shook my head and walked toward it. “I said tomorrow, dumbass. Go home and pray that Tiff hasn't figured out you're you.” I laughed and walked toward my car.

I made a salad, with enough for Tiffany, and ate while I read my biology book. I made it through one page six times before Tiff came in, sweaty and obviously sore. I rushed to her, and she looked as though she was about to say something before she finally sighed and gave me her workout bag.

“Fuck it. She kicked my ass. Thank you,” she added as I shouldered the bag.

“You want me to get you a bath started?” I asked. She looked at me sternly, and again her face gave up the fight.

“Please?” she asked.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I put some Epsom salt in the bath and then Tiff came in, clutching a towel to her chest. She looked at me strangely, refusing to stare at me directly.

“You okay?” I asked. She nodded.

“Yeah. Could I, uh, have some privacy?” she asked. I smiled and left the bathroom, a little surprised, but then shook it off. She was probably tired, though something else was gnawing at me. I couldn't place it, so instead I went to the living room, writing notes for a test. Tiff came out of the bathroom and went right to the bedroom, closing the door softly behind her.

I finished the chapter, then moved to the door and knocked.

“It's your bedroom, too, dumbass,” came the reply. I snorted. At least it wasn't so bad that she couldn't throw me some crap.

Tiffany was in bed, and I felt myself freeze. Tiff's face was red from crying, and I immediately went to her and put an arm around her. The moment I did, she began crying again.

“Damn it,” she managed through a heavy sob. “Mom was at the sorority house tonight,” she began explaining. “And I overheard her in the hall when I was about to leave Cassie's room. We changed after the fight.”

“She was actually walking with Michelle to go talk to someone, but I heard my mom say 'I doubt Tiffany will be any trouble. After you destroyed her tits, I imagine she'll just slink off into the background. She always thinks she's got this super mind for planning and strategy. I'm sure your little treat put some doubt in her head.' She had no idea I was there, which makes it even worse. She and Michelle laughed until they were gone. Cassie had just put me through the wringer.”

“Oh, Tiff, I'm sorry,” I told her. She slid into my arms and I held her close.

“I can't wait till I get my hands on Michelle,” she said softly. “I'm going to break her. Mind, body, and body,” she sniffed.

“You said body twice,” I muttered absentmindedly.

“You have no idea what I want to do with that little bitch,” she said coldly.

I hated bringing it up, but I wanted to help, and I needed to know how. “What about your mom?”

Tiff pulled away and looked at me. “I'm going to make her regret putting her old, useless tits where they no longer belong,” she snapped. “She backed the wrong bitch, and she'll learn that at the oil wrestling Friday night. I've got a few calls to make in the morning, Jon. Don't be surprised if I'm not here when you wake up.”

Tiff was gone, but she'd left me a note. “Hey. I love you, and I am looking forward to getting you all to myself on our cruise together. I have to do a lot today so I can get this worked out in our favor. And I mean our, lover. See you tonight.” I worked late and when I jumped out of the shower, I heard Tiffany moving around in the bedroom. I dried off, dressed, and came to find her in bed. I climbed beside her and she snuggled against me.

“Guess what?” she asked. I let my arm slide under hers in a hug. I could hear the smile. “I've found a way to get to my mom and Michelle. Nothing's set in stone, yet, but Friday is going to be a good night.”

As good as Tiffany thought Friday was going to be for her, the week leading up to it was terrible. Between her work outs and the terrible beatings Cassie had begun giving her, plus her school assignments, I only saw Tiffany at the end of the day. All I felt I could do was have warm meals for her, so I made sure she was at least getting a decent meal. On Friday morning, she woke slowly, pulling herself out of bed.

“The biggest bright side to this is that our cruise starts Monday,” she murmured. “And that I get a whole weekend with you after that oil wrestling thing.” I smiled as I handed her a cup of coffee. To my surprise, she pushed it away. “Next week, I'm on vacation. I've still got some work to do for the rest of the semester. I hate giving up coffee, but I need every last bit of edge I can get. So no sex on our cruise, Jon,” she said with a sigh. I looked at her, surprised. I felt myself look away before I heard her sputter.

“If it weren't so easy, I'd stop doing it,” she laughed. “See you tonight at the event. You know the venue?”

It was a rather large gymnasium. Tiff had suggested an oil fight in the rain would be bad, and that they might avoid some public issues by having it enclosed rather than outside. The Greek Council, the oversight board for the college fraternities and sororities agreed wholeheartedly, and Tiff had scored another win by arranging more support for the event. Despite my interest in titfighting, I never thought much about watching two women oil wrestling. I was willing to bet that having seen the women I was about to watch already topless took off much of the luster.

I walked in to the gymnasium and was greeted by Shelby, whose coldness had evaporated! “Dan's friend!” she shouted and handed me a program. Shelby's ever friendly smile and attractive curves brought a smile to my face. “Glad you could make it to watch us get all oiled up. Well not us, but some of my friends and some of Tiff's friends. Hope you have as much fun as you can! Byyyeeee!” I thanked Shelby, trying not to laugh.

In that, I took a role in the minority. At least five hundred people were there to watch the fights. And while my math wasn't great, that was at ten bucks a ticket, so the event had grabbed five grand just like that. A few of the sponsors had booths giving out white t-shirts, while a few others had water guns. While crass, I couldn't help but grin as I realized the potential.

In the center of the room was a huge inflatable pool lined with oil. That was the best way I could describe it. It was bright orange on one side, and bright purple on the other. Emblazoned in the center was the Hooters Logo, and beside it the Beta O letters. My eyes went wide. That could not have been cheap. I looked for Tiff, again awed at my fianc?e's ability to get help for the cause.

I struggled to find a seat close, and looked at the program Shelby had given me. The first “match” on the card was Ryoko facing off against Corey, and I grinned. I knew Ryoko from Hooters, with her bouncing boobs serving us the night through before she was milked by Kara. And Corey was probably not going to be thrilled to see me there, though she had warmed since playing as Sabrina's collateral. Slightly.

I wasn't there to humiliate her, though, and I loved that I was going to get to see her put her physical skills to the test. I glanced down at the program again to see who was on it. The second match was Alexis facing off with Amanda. It looked like a titfight might be close between the two, but Amanda's fighting skills impressed me during her bouts with both Tanya and Connie. She was fast, and that might serve her well in a oil wrestling match. Tiff had seen Alexis at a match with Connie, and told me about how much of a fight the Hooter girl had put up. I wondered how she'd fare against my fiancee and made a note to ask Tiffany once she was done with the big events.

I was a bit surprised to see Loni and Kara as the wrestlers at the top of the card. My first thought was that Loni was going to destroy the submissive brunette, and part of me struggled as I imagined her full flopping tits sliding out of her top, and what kind of struggle she'd have putting it back over her flailing udders. Grinning to myself, I picked Loni in the fight, despite Kara's workout regimen and the results from it.

I moved to a seat, close to the largest group of Beta O supporters I could find. There were large groups of both, and the purple and orange signs began to pull my vision from one point of the crowd to the other. As I sat down, I began seeing some people I didn't recognize. And then one I did.

Tiffany's mother was on the front row, in chairs decorated with purple and lavender roses. There were three other women next to her, one of whom looked vaguely familiar, with dark, dark hair. The new woman wore a red coat that complemented her dark complexion, and after just a second, I recognized Sabrina's mother, likely from some school event or a photograph I'd seen. The two other women I didn't know, but one was a startlingly attractive blonde woman. I didn't get to see their fronts, only half of their faces as they turned to talk to one another.

I scanned the crowd for Tiffany, but saw none of the sorority girls. Nor the Hooter girls. No doubt they were making their big entrances later. I did see a couple of news cameras, and the campus news cameras on the site. I wondered how much of an oil wrestling event was going to be covered for the college.

I didn't have to wait long. Tiffany walked out with Tamera, both in crop tops and obvious bikini ties wrapped behind their necks. I marveled again at my fianc?e's body as she moved next to the tall, statuesque black woman. Both their breasts shook invitingly as they moved to the center of the gymnasium. They were both wearing cutoff shorts — Tiffany's were bright purple, and Tamera's were bright orange. Likewise, their crop tops were emblazoned with their 'team' logos.

They both made their way to the ring and waved at the crowd, looking for all the world like queens acknowledging their people. I kept my eyes peeled for Michelle or Sabrina, but saw no sign of either. Soon, Tiffany's face appeared on a screen toward the side of the gymnasium that lowered from the ceiling. The shot panned out to include Tamera's.

“Welcome to the Hooter's — Beta Omega Omega Beta oil wrestling event of the decade!” Tiffany said into the microphone. A huge cheer went up, and Tamera applauded as Tiffany handed over the microphone to Tamera.

“We're so excited to have a friendly competition and raise money for our charities. We have to thank our sponsors, and a big shout out goes to my big bosses! We've got a lot of generosity up top!” she said, and gave her chest a little shake. “And they are sharing the wealth!”

Tiffany didn't miss a beat. “Beta Omega has been blessed as well, Tamera,” and Tiffany made a sweeping gesture across her chest, seemingly toward the crowd, but her hand glided at mid-breast to make the motion, a move I'm sure many did not miss. The crowd cheered for both women. “And we'd like to thank our alumni donations,” Tiff said, pointing generally to the elder women at pool side, “as well as a surprise corporate donation. Would Mr. Felber please come down to share our stage.” Tamera cheered loudly and it suddenly dawned on me that neither Tamera's manager nor the president of the sorority were on the stage. I saw two news cameras suddenly appear next to the three gathered.

Mr. Felber was a middle aged man, slightly paunchy, but with a full head of wild hair. He looked like an eccentric billionaire, and I wondered why I had heard his name. I remembered as he spoke. “Felber Computing is happy to commit a yearly donation to both Hooters' and Beta Omega Omega Beta's charity work,” he said with a voice more thundering than I would have expected. “I am proud to call these two groups allies in our work to better our city and the people within it. I therefore present Tiffany and Tamera with these checks for an annual gift of fifty-thousand dollars, beginning this year. Ladies, thank you for your effort. A round of applause for Tiffany and Tamera!”

Both women basked in the glow, and I waited for the hammer that Tiffany said was going to fall. Then I realized it had. Neither Michelle, nor Tiffany's mother were mentioned in all of the publicity for the event. I glanced down to the alumni row and saw two very angry women, and two women cheering their hearts out. Tiffany's mother was not one of the latter. I cheered loudly. “Way to go Tiff!” not for the money, which was ridiculous, but for my girl getting her knife into two women at once.

Mr. Felber leaned into Tamera's ear, and she nodded, thanking him profusely. He did the same with Tiffany and her eyes widened slightly, but she nodded vigorously.

I didn't have time to guess, as Tiffany started the event. “You folks wanted to see some wrestling, so here. We. Go!” She was ridiculously good at emceeing the event. Tamera wasn't a slouch. “First, representing the winning Hooter Girls!” she stuck her tongue out at Tiffany, who put on a good expression of “we'll see” by rolling her eyes. “Is one of our maddest and baddest — Ryoko!” A cheer went up as the girl from Hooters came out wearing a white bikini tied behind her neck, with triangles that covered most of her soft, quivering breasts. She was slender, with long black hair, and she seemed to be strutting to the ring, bouncing more than absolutely necessary.

“And her opponent,” Tiff said, and Tamera nodded, grinning at my fianc?e, “is our red snake — Corey!!!” Corey came out, and the cheers that met her made her grin. She strutted in her own white bikini, her top much smaller than the one struggling to contain Ryoko's jiggling udders. She was as slender as Ryoko, though slightly taller, and I wondered who was going to have the edge in the fight.

“The rules are one single pin, for three seconds! If the girl is on her back for three seconds, she loses!” Tamera shouted into the mic. “Girls, climb on in!”

They slid into the oil, their legs instantly shining as the pool was apparently covered on the top and sides as well. Corey almost slipped but caught herself and both girls took a moment to get acclimated to the fighting surface. They walked carefully, their arms outstretched until Corey struck, living up to her new nickname. Her hand moved fast, and grabbed Ryoko's wrist. Ryoko's eyes widened, but in her attempt to pull back, Corey almost lost her balance and let go. Ryoko spilled backwards and landed on her round ass. Corey couldn't recover, and splashed front first into the oil.

Ryoko immediately went to push herself up, trying to bridge, but landed on her back when her feet slipped up. Corey, sensing an opportunity, tried scrambling to her hands and knees. Her white bikini was already completely see through, and everyone could see her rosy nipples poking through the bikini cloth as it clung to her b-cups. Cheers and catcalls rolled through the gymnasium as a few guys had noticed Corey's now visible tits. Ryoko managed go get to her knees, and she and Corey crashed together. It wasn't supposed to be a titfight at all, but I watched as the two women tried to gain purchase. Ryoko's larger, soft tits enveloped Corey's perky smaller breasts, and I imagined them compressing against each other under their bikinis.

The contact didn't last long, as neither girl gave up ground, their knees slightly spreading so they wouldn't fall. As they finally couldn't balance, both girls released their grip and pulled away. Ryoko's tits were covered in oil, and her soft, puffy areolae and nipples were on display to the crowd. More catcalls ensued, but the reaction was softer as more people seemed interested in how the contest was going to play out. Corey got to her feet first, and launched herself at Ryoko, seemingly to avoid trying to walk.

Ryoko simply ducked, and slid under the attack, leaving Corey to splash into the oil. She got a face full of the slimy stuff and I laughed as I watched her coughing. Ryoko grabbed Corey's ankle, and the redhead got spooked. She tried to roll over, but her moves were ineffectual, and Ryoko looked like a tiger climbing as she used Corey's weight as an anchor. Ryoko pulled herself to her hands and knees and crawled up her body, her tits dangling and jiggling. Corey shifted to the left suddenly, and Ryoko grabbed at Corey's shoulder.

I didn't realize how flimsy the bikinis had been tied until Ryoko's middle finger hooked around the strap over Corey's left shoulder. Ryoko couldn't hold her balance, but held onto the bikini, and it unraveled. Corey's shriek rang through the gymnasium, and laughter rolled again as she began struggling to cover herself. Her embarrassment allowed Ryoko to stand, and this time the Asian girl grabbed Corey's legs and tried to roll her over.

Corey was still laying on her front, but kicked back gamely, and once again, Ryoko's oil covered body fell, her tits slapping wetly against her chest as she sat down in the oil again. I was amazed at Ryoko's persistence. Despite her demure demeanor at the tournament, she was the aggressor here. Corey rolled over, her see through bikini top covering her. She sat up immediately, and using her long limbs tried to push herself up. Her slender body tightened, and I watched as she demonstrated some impressive flexibility. She almost had herself up when Ryoko pulled at her leg, leaning forward. Corey hit the bottom of the pool with a grunt, her left breast exposed as the bikini fell to the side. It uselessly clung to her right tit as she tried to regain her bearings.

Ryoko moved quickly, lunging to take advantage of Corey's prone position. Corey grunted as she felt Ryoko strike, but rolled over, and soon the Asian was on her back. Ryoko moved quickly, and soon Corey was sitting atop the Asian's legs. Ryoko struggled, and Corey moved to keep herself on her, her knees outside of Ryoko's thighs. The redhead used her length to her advantage, pushing on Ryoko's shoulders. Ryoko moved her arms inside, and in a move I did not see coming, filled her hands with Corey's breasts. Corey gasped in either surprise or humiliation, but immediately pulled her hands to Ryoko's wrists. Ryoko tried pushing against Corey's exposed tits, the bikini slipping off after Ryoko's first contact with the apple sized breast. When Corey couldn't gain purchase on her opponent's wrist, she immediately untied Ryoko's bikini. Ryoko looked surprised until her top fell to her lap, and her eyes widened in shock.

Corey leaned forward hard, and Ryoko immediately put her arms down to try to stop the fall. Corey reacted just as quickly, pulling on Ryoko's forearms. Both women collapsed, but Ryoko landed with the longer redhead above her. Pinning her. The sound came from the speaker. “One. Two. Three! Corey wins! One for the Beta-Os!” Some boos came up but mostly cheers. Corey and Ryoko got out, shaking their heads as they wrapped themselves in towels.

Ryoko offered a hug and Corey accepted and a few “awww”s went up around the gym. When they turned around, Ryoko slapped Corey's ass, and the crowd cheered. Corey turned to her, and as they both looked at each other, they began laughing. They quickly walked back to what I guessed to be the locker room.

“Well, that went well. For the Beta Os!!!” Tiff shouted. A smattering of boos was overwhelmed by raucous cheers. “Next up, from the Beta O sorority house, our bombshell from hell! Amanda!!!” I grinned as I thought of our intimate encounters, and I watched the athletic blonde come down in her white bikini while I applauded. Her sizable tits bounced as she made her way down the aisle, almost skipping.

“And her opponent, fighting for the winning Hooters' side — Alexis!” Tiffany shrugged and watched the Hooters girl stride down the aisle, her brown hair bouncing in a ponytail. Her tits were bouncing, too, soft and pliable, and I wished I was about to watch a titfight rather than a wrestling match.

Alexis had a nice body, but Amanda's was more sculpted. The sorority girl had done a great job of adjusting, using wrestling in her titfights, scoring what I considered an upset against Connie. I was pretty sure Amanda would have the big advantage in this fight after her demonstration of quickness in the previous two titfights. Of course, I realized I'd never seen Alexis fight. I became more intrigued as the two women entered the pool.

Amanda nearly slipped as she jumped in, but caught herself and gave a quick, embarrassed smile. Alexis obviously paid more attention and carefully entered the arena.

“Alright ladies,” Tamera shouted over the cheering crowd. “Get it on!” Another cheer went up, and both women stepped forward, cautious with their footing. Alexis looked less sure, and as they got closer without falling, both girls seemed to be moving faster. I was surprised when Alexis lunged first, sending her tits flying, trapped though they were in that tight bikini, but less surprised when Amanda slid out of the way. Alexis gasped, but didn't fall, sliding a few inches before turning to get caught by Amanda's right hand.

Amanda pulled Alexis's left wrist, and the blonde grinned as her foe fell to one knee. Amanda said something loudly enough for the few first rows to hear, and there was a big reaction from the blonde woman in the Alumni group. I remembered suddenly the conversation between Sabrina and Tiffany that revealed Amanda's parents were a bit wealthy. The blonde beaming in the front row was Amanda's mother, I realized. I shook my head and kept my eyes on the fight. There was a lot I didn't know, I thought.

Alexis was opportunistic. As Amanda was holding her wrist, her kneeling foe reached forward and grabbed the blonde's left knee. Amanda yelled loudly enough for everyone to hear, and splashed into the oil. Even I jumped at the noise, and Amanda groaned. Alexis scrambled up to try and pin her, but fell on her face, coating her entire front in the oil. Regardless, Alexis kept moving, reaching Amanda's right leg and gripping her with both arms around the calf. Amanda tried to roll over, but Alexis was putting too much weight on the trapped limb. The struggle continued for about thirty seconds before the first “boring” call came through.

I don't know whether Amanda heard it, or she just got tired of waiting, but the blonde pushed herself up slightly on her arms, and brought her left leg over on top of Alexis. It wasn't a scissors, per se, but when Amanda twisted her hips around Alexis splashed into the oil on her back and covered by Amanda's leg. I didn't know if it counted until I heard the speakers go off again. “One! T... Nope. She's out!” Alexis simply sat up, shrugging off the slick limb of her foe. Alexis's left bikini cup rested atop her round tit, her dark nipples highlighted against her slick skin. If she noticed, she made no sign of it, though her young tit bouncing distracted me considerably. I made a note to check out more oil wrestling events as I gleefully watched the two women begin to regain their footing.

Both Alexis and Amanda looked tired, and I tried to imagine how hard it would be to get footing in a pool filled with oil. They got to their feet cautiously, and this time I wondered what strategy they would use. Amanda took a step forward, and Alexis reached out quickly, trying to grab Amanda's wrist. Amanda was too fast, and pulled back, sliding visibly as she made the effort.

I watched Alexis carefully reach out and it seemed obvious after a moment that she was attempting Amanda's tactic. Amanda immediately grabbed her wrist, and Alexis tried pulling back at the same moment. This time, Amanda lost her balance, and fell at Alexis's feet. Alexis tried sliding back, but fell forward, her exposed breast making a wet smack against her fallen opponent's back. I couldn't help but notice Alexis's soft tit compress, and grinned as I heard another roar from the crowd.

Both Alexis and Amanda struggled. Amanda worked to escape as she felt Alexis's hands snake down to Amanda's waist trying to turn her over. Alexis worked to push her prone foe on her back to score the pin. Both women spent a lot of energy trying to get the other into the desired position, and at the last, Amanda rolled to her side and pushed back. Alexis, trying to avoid the pin, let go and stood up. Amanda scrambled away, and somehow managed to get her feet under her.

Both women were standing again, dripping baby oil. Amanda's tits were falling out of her bikini cups, full and round, while Alexis's jugs hung beneath her two cups. Again, my imagination about their titfight filled my head, but they were obviously focused on the task at hand. Alexis had her hands on her knees, taking deep breaths, and Amanda tensed slightly. She charged Alexis, and her winded opponent moved. She moved just quickly enough to get mostly out of the way, but their thighs connected as Amanda's right thigh clapped against Alexis's. Amanda spun and fell on her back with a groan, and Alexis jumped, going nearly horizontal to land on Amanda.

The crowd “ooooh”ed as the impact reverberated through the arena. “One! Two! Three! Alexis wins!” Alexis rolled off and crawled to the side, ignoring her exposed jugs as Hailey came by with a towel and a big grin. Hailey was wearing a Hooter's tank top, and the movie fan in me hoped dearly that Alexis would drag her roommate into the oil. Alas, Alexis stepped out into the towel and reached in to help Amanda out.

Apparently someone told the girls to be on good behavior, because the two girls hugged it out and walked off in towels together without a moment of conflict. I wondered idly if I should go to the locker room.

“Damn! Good work girls! Hooter girls have tied this up! Work it Alexis!” Tamera shouted. Tiffany shrugged again. “Let's get our last match going!” Tamera shouted. “Remember, this is working towards some good charities. If you've enjoyed the show, donations let us know!” A few cheers came up, and I thought that was a good sign.

“Tamera and I would like to thank you all for coming. Remember that your donations can be made as you leave the building. Hooters and Beta O will split the donations for our respective group, but no matter how competitive we can be, helping our community is what we all work for. So help us help everyone!” Another cheer. Tamera nodded.

“But they're not here to listen to us talk, are they Tiff?” Tamera asked into the mic. Tiff looked up, and a knowing look passed between them on the screen.

“They're here to see Loni!” Tiffany yelled. Loni marched down in a bikini that seemed to be losing a battle with the brunette's heavy tits. They swung from side to side in the bikini, her nipples poking through as she strutted down to the pool. She lifted her arms up and yelled, her tits jiggling. Her thick torso made me think that Kara was going to have a fight on her hands. I wondered, even with the workouts that she'd been doing, how she'd fare against the hyper aggressive sorority girl.

“It's gotta be Kara!!!” Tamera argued, and the brunette made her way down to the ring. Her thick jugs shook on her chest, flopping around dutifully. They were heavy and full, I knew, but soft as well. I remembered Tiffany flattening her, and reached into my pocket for my phone. “BOOBS NOW” I texted, chuckling. I hoped she'd leave some of the oil on.

Kara's workouts had paid off. She looked trimmed as I eyed her exposed legs, and the bikini did more to heighten her taut ass than anything she wore at school or at Hooters. The bikini didn't offer any support for her pillowy breasts, and they bounced with every step. If it were a titfight, I thought.

But it wasn't. Kara seemed a bit more confident, and I wondered if her workouts had changed her mentally as well. They certainly seemed to be doing her those favors as she strode to the pool. Loni sat down on the side of the pool and slid in, splashing down on her thick ass before getting to one knee and then rising up like some ghost. She'd obviously done this before, I noted, and wondered how Kara would fare.

I was counting on her to lose, I realized. I tried to look at the two objectively. Loni was bigger than Kara was, but that didn't mean much on the oil. If Loni went down, I wondered if she could get back up. I thought about the fight differently. Kara was slimmer, and her workouts might have given her some strength to keep up with Loni. If I took their tits out of the equation as weapons, I could see Kara winning. Kara tried Loni's move, sliding down on one knee, and almost fell. Oil splashed everywhere, splattering the front of her white bikini. I marked a point in favor of Loni for experience.

The fabric clung to her heavy jugs and soon was transparent in splotches. Even her long, thin nipples poking through had hints of red shining through the sheer material. Kara steadied herself and rose, her tits undulating as they hung beneath her. When she stood, though, Kara seemed firm. She and Loni carefully circled each other, waiting and watching for the other to make a move. A few catcalls came out, especially as more and more of Kara's boobs came into view.

Loni made the first move, and Kara scooched back, shuffling her feet quickly. Loni's lunge almost pulled her off her feet, and she stumbled, her own thick boobs quivering and bouncing as she regained her footing, eyeing Kara suspiciously. Kara slapped at the next attempt, a halfhearted move to get Kara off her feet. Kara responded quickly as she reached out. Loni tried to slap away Kara's hand, but Kara grabbed Loni's wrist. The sorority girl pulled hard, and both women's feet slid out backwards, from under them. Kara let go of Loni, and tried to shuffle backwards as she did before, but landed on her back.

Her big left tit fell out of the cup, quivering on her chest as she tried to get up. Loni, obviously more understanding of the confines oil made, got to her hands and knees and grabbed Kara's leg. Kara reached back, her hands slipping with no purchase on the oil as Loni pulled the Hooters girl toward her. My attention was distracted as Kara's now oily, flopping jug bounced all over. Loni fell atop Kara, and I saw Kara's wince as Loni put her full weight on Kara's torso.

I heard the speaker come on again. “One! Two!!! Nope, not yet!” Kara had simply pushed Loni off, I realized, and rolled over to get out. Even Loni looked a bit surprised, but the Beta O girl got to one knee, pulling up her left leg to a kneeling position. Kara rolled over again and hooked Loni's upturned knee. I didn't know what she was doing until she twisted, and Loni fell face first into the oil as Kara pulled the sorority sister over her and into the slimy substance. A cheer went up as Loni tried to regain her footing, obviously surprised by the move. A cheer went up as Loni came up, both her big tits trapped in a see through bikini. Kara's bikini had completely left her tits exposed and they swung beneath her as she pushed herself to her knees, taking advantage of Loni's stunned state.

“She seems so ...competent,” I thought, likely out loud. The workouts had been helping her I realized. She moved in on Loni, leaning over to reach for the dazed girl's shoulder. The contact seemed to pull Loni out of the confusion, though, and she grabbed Kara's wrist and tried to yank her down. Kara almost fell down, but was able to pull herself out of the stumble, bending her knees, and sliding right by Loni. Loni stood, and Kara tried for just a moment to pull her huge boobs into the bikini. The crowd chuckled as her tits slipped and slid around the cups, denying them at every turn. Loni pointed at her and made a show of laughing.

In response Kara charged Loni. Surprised, Loni tried to move out of the way, shoving at Kara's shoulder. Kara fell directly into the oil, splashing, as her big jugs flew everywhere. Loni laughed at Kara, who struggled to stand. The Beta O girl leaned over and grabbed the front of Kara's bikini, pulling it off and ending any charade of hope for covering up the Hooter girl’s pendulous tits. Loni turned to hold the bikini up, and the crowd roared. And laughed. Kara's poor exposed udders were going to be everywhere on the internet, and I felt myself grin as I pictured how embarrassed she was going to be.

Kara rose behind Loni as the latter posed with the Hooter girl's bikini. Kara's big boobs shook with the effort, but the look on her face didn't seem to care if she was topless or not. She charged, and the cheer from the crowd caused Loni to turn around, just as Kara ran at her. Loni somehow managed to keep her feet but the force of the blow staggered her. Kara slid through it, and both women stumbled away. Loni let go of the bikini as she stumbled, and it flew up.

The bikini went the opposite direction, from the center of the pool in an arc, and landed directly on Tiffany's mother.

If the crowd had been laughing at Kara's tits before, they were rolling as they watched my future mother in law doused in the oil from a bikini top. I laughed too and immediately sought out my fianc?e's face. She and Tamera actually had a hand on each shoulder as they watched, laughing. Kara wasn't finished, and as she regained her footing, she faced Loni.

Loni took a tentative step forward, but wisely didn't go full bore, as Kara charged. She stopped moving her legs before she reached her opponent, and slid but played right into Loni's trap, a wicked shove that sent Kara stumbling to Loni's right side. Kara's big tits shook and shimmied on her chest as she fought to regain her balance. Kara turned as Loni approached, and Loni slid Kara into a hug, obviously trying to throw her down. Kara's big tits slipped out of the embrace, sliding off Loni's clothed tits as the two women struggled. Kara's tightening legs showed new definition as she fought to keep Loni's aggressive moves away. Loni shook her arms, and shuffled her feet, trying to throw Kara off balance. Eventually, Kara slid her hands between the two women and pushed, and the slickened hands allowed her to shove Loni away.

Loni slid backwards, and Kara almost pushed the side of the pool. She quickly took a step forward and looked back at Loni.

Loni charged this time, but Kara ducked, sliding to her left, and wrapped her arms around Loni's waist. Loni and Kara slid, but Kara pulled, hard, and Loni fell backwards, taking Kara atop her. Kara's tits slid up Loni's body wetly as the speaker came on: “One! Two! Three!!!! Kara wins! Hooters takes the oil wrestling competition!” Kara rolled off her foe's body and stood unsteadily, pumping her arms and sending her jugs flopping with every pump and jump.

It must have taken her a moment to realize that 500 people were alternately cheering and laughing, because eventually, Kara covered herself up with her arms, her face reddening. The screen lit up with Tamera's and Tiffany's face.

“Congratulations Kara!” Tamera said. “Thanks for bringing Hooters the win!” A cheer went up. Kara and Loni both got out of the pool, each helping the other. Two towels immediately covered the women. “And for the show!” Tamera added. I could hear Tiffany laughing in Tamera's microphone just before a deafening cheer went up around the crowd. Tamera waited for the noise to die down.

“Now, I've got to say something,” Tamera began. “This girl and I are opposing team captains. We should not have had this much fun together. But when you do something to help people, it feels right. This stuff was Tiff's idea from the get go, and she deserves a hand!” I suddenly realized what was going on. Loni and Kara made their way to the locker room as Tiffany got on the mic during a huge round of applause.

“Thanks Tamera. Everyone should go to Hooters. With a girl like Tam in charge, there's no way things go bad. She's been amazing to work with, and I can't wait to see more of her in the future!” An appreciative round of applause came up. “Sadly, that ends the competition for the evening. Thank you all for this more than amazing response. The girls of Beta O”

“And the girls of Hooters!” Tamera said in what was obviously a scripted speech.

“Thank you!” They said together. Someone ran up to Tiffany and Tamera and handed them an envelope. They read it, and both women's eyes went wide.

“Twenty-five thousand dollars in private donations! You guys rock!” Tiffany shouted. Tiffany and Tamera high fived and hugged, and for the first time, I watched their big boobs meet. Even clothed and in bras I paid careful attention to their breasts' contact. I saw nothing definitive, but looked forward to the moment I did.

“Thank you all so much,” Tamera said. “We'll see you next year!” Another cheer went up. The screen went blank. Not a word about Tiff's mother.

I followed the crowd out, and wondered if I should interrupt Tiffany and her mother. I realized I didn't have to worry about it as she stormed out of the lobby in a far door, her expensive clothes ruined. Shrugging, I went back in to Tamera and Tiffany talking to the reporters that had come in. Grinning, I waited until the crowd thinned out a bit before making my way.

I didn't see any of the fighters come out, and I assumed there was a way out I hadn't figured on, so I walked up to Tiffany.

“Tamera, this is Jon,” Tiffany said formally.

“I know. I've seen him at the restaurant and our socials. Nice to meet you,” she said. I nodded.

“You too. You guys put on a good show,” I said, trying to be gracious.

“The next one will be better. At least for the Hooters girls,” Tamera said as she leaned in to give Tiffany a hug.

“Just three short weeks, Tiff. Then I own all your rich asses. And I'll be sure to flatten yours last.” Tamera finished as she subtly rubbed her boobs across Tiffany’s chest.

To anyone casually observing, the hug looked like two friends embracing in a show of affection, but I caught the momentary eye contact they had with each other, as Tiffany leaned into Tamera’s embrace forcing her jugs into the black girl’s space. Before I could judge, who had the advantage, in their embrace, it was over in an instant. Tamera broke away with a smile, winked at me, and then walked away waving to us with the back of her hand. Both of us admired her backside for a moment until Tiffany broke the brief silence.

“They all say the same thing,” she murmured. She turned to me, grinning from ear to ear. “What did you think of the fights?” she asked.

“Strangely fun,” I replied. “It was a really good time. You two worked the crowd really well,” I told her. Tiffany sidled up to me.

“I'm glad you had a good time,” she murmured. “I've got to oversee the cleanup and talk to a few people. If you wait around to give me a ride home, I'll probably be in a pretty good mood tonight,” she said. I grinned and nodded.

She kissed me on the cheek. “Thank you, sir,” she whispered. I stiffened, and when she pulled back, she bit her bottom lip ever so slightly. Then she turned on one foot and went to organize the exit.

I moved to help clean up. A few of the girls, both from Hooters and Beta O stuck around. We were mostly working, but we chatted and laughed and as a professional crew came in, worked even harder. Tiffany came in and waved us out.

“Both teams working together?” I asked. “That's impressive,” I said, and I meant it. Tiffany shrugged. “I can be nice when I want to be,” she said innocently. “Besides, people out there wanted to see girls having a good time, not try to beat each other up.” My phone buzzed.

A text popped up, an image of Kara's dangling oiled jugs with Alexis and Amanda each holding one as the brunette leaned over. Ryoko photobombed the picture grinning from ear to ear looking into the camera from behind Kara. Kara did not look happy, and I saw Loni and Corey's faces leaning behind Ryoko, big smiles beaming, and Alexis and Amanda were grinning from ear to ear. Under the image was the text: “U R an asshole.” I laughed feeling a bit bad. Tiffany guffawed as she looked at the picture.

“That's amazing,” she said. “Both girls look so happy holding them up. Nice job, baby.” I asked Tiff for Amanda's number and sent her a text asking her not to tell anyone else about Kara's obligation. Tiffany pouted, but agreed we'd have to stop if everyone spammed her phone.

After Tiffany wrapped up everything, we walked arm in arm to my car.

“That was fun,” I told her.

“Not as fun as next week will be,” she offered. “You, me, a big boat with lots of hidden places on it. Nowhere out in the open like this, where a girl can celebrate a pretty big win over her nemeses. Did you see that bikini top hit my mother?” she laughed.

“And to let you know how big a deal this is, I just helped the sorority raise more in one night than my mom did as chair of the freaking fund raising committee. And even better, no one is mentioning her name. She's going to hate that.” I pushed her up against the car and kissed her. She looked at me and grinned.

“About fucking time,” she muttered. I palmed her bra-covered breast, and she groaned. “Let's get home so we can celebrate like I know you'll want to,” she promised.

We drove home and celebrated.
    Last edited by Jon Grey; July 15th, 2016 at 06:07 AM.

DogWithABone

Cool Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part 33

A main series and alternate series BFS on the same day? It's freaking Christmas in July!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part 33

Quote Originally Posted by DTHooters View Post
    A main series and alternate series BFS on the same day? It's freaking Christmas in July!
    And not just on the same day - on the same hour!

Sadly no oily titfights, but a great chapter all the same. I'm really looking forward to the cruise, as well as the main tournament!

Best regards,
    Santa

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Another incredible chapter of an amazing series! One of my favorites! And Augur... if you are Santa.. I guess I am the Angel perched on top of the tree!...Hey! Stop looking up my skirt!

Junior Hostboard Member Coldrin25's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm more and more intrigued as to what will happen to Michelle...

Another great chapter!

Junior Hostboard Member firstgoma's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like always again a great story from Jon. I cant wait for 34.