Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Learning a Lesson

Quote Originally Posted by firstgoma View Post
    Lets hope. Maybe you should start your own storyline with a own character. Would be great. Someone like Tiff....an alpha woman which is not always alpha. I would have so many ideas but my english is not good enough to describe everything like i would. And in german nobody could read my stories. Maybe few germans.
    Hey Firstgoma,

My apologies, I seem to have missed your reply last week! While not all my "Real series" tributes include her, they have been following Chrissy's climb back to the top pretty closely. She definitely fits the criteria of an "alpha woman who isn't always an alpha"! She's not a character I've created myself, of course, but one that had become otherwise obsolete in BFS. So I'd like to think I rescued her from the oblivion.

And on the second note, I know how you feel! I'm not a native English-speaker myself, so there was definitely a big threshold before I convinced myself to give it a go. While there are about 100 million German-speakers, we Finns number only slightly over 5 million... talk about a small audience, lol!

Best,
    Augur

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

And, although I'm Spanish, I can read German too, so +1 to readers
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Junior Hostboard Member firstgoma's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Hey Firstgoma,

My apologies, I seem to have missed your reply last week! While not all my "Real series" tributes include her, they have been following Chrissy's climb back to the top pretty closely. She definitely fits the criteria of an "alpha woman who isn't always an alpha"! She's not a character I've created myself, of course, but one that had become otherwise obsolete in BFS. So I'd like to think I rescued her from the oblivion.

And on the second note, I know how you feel! I'm not a native English-speaker myself, so there was definitely a big threshold before I convinced myself to give it a go. While there are about 100 million German-speakers, we Finns number only slightly over 5 million... talk about a small audience, lol!

Best,
    Augur
    No worries bro. Like you know I just started this poll and will write a story about the fight in german. Then I will try to translate it as good as possible in english. Will be good. Lets see who will win the poll ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12