Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best Friend's Sister, Part 34

Hello all. Hope the board stays up for a while. Here's part 34, with special thanks to Caitlin and Goliadmike for invaluable feedback and editing help. I hope you all enjoy it.

The next week was busy for both of us. Tiffany told me she had a lot going on getting ready for the titfights against the Hooter girls, but every night she came home after a good workout with Cassie. Even in two short weeks of her starting the training, I'd noticed some change. Her body seemed a bit more compact. Her legs had become more defined, and her arms and had developed some definition as well. She caught me staring on Thursday night as she tried on a swimsuit a couple of nights before we left for the cruise. Her rounded ass stretched the fabric slightly, and she saw me ogling her. She rolled her eyes as I kept watching.

?Jon, you've seen me in far less than this, usually while doing something completely depraved,? she finally pointed out. I saw the glint in her eye though.

?You just look really good,? I told her. ?Cassie's workout program seems to work,? I finished lamely.

?Oh, you like my new, tight ass?? she said, stepping toward me. I nodded. ?I wish I could say I did it for you,? she began. ?But I'm glad you like it. Cassie said it was my most improved feature.?

I looked at her curiously, but rather than ask, I just cupped her firmer posterior. I leaned in to kiss her, and felt our passion grow.

?Hey, there's another fight. This one's a bit different. It's not a sorority thing, but a girl I know told me about it. Did you want to check it out??

?Titfight?? I asked. Tiff nodded. ?Yes. I think I'm going to leave the oil wrestling thing to the semi-pros, ?she laughed. ?It's the week after we get back. I bet I can give you an in,? she said, winking. I smiled and squeezed her ass again.

?I'm excited about this cruise,? she told me. ?I've started packing already. Should I bring this swimsuit?? I grinned.

?Let me test it,? I told her. Tiffany let her arms slide down, and I felt my breath quicken. She kept her eyes on mine as I reached behind her to palm her rear end with both hands. Tiff gasped, but kept her eyes focused.

?Perfect here,? I told her, and I leaned over to watch my hands fill with her ass. It barely moved. ?So tight,? I murmured. I kissed her neck. She sighed and I leaned back to watch the effect my bit of groping. For the first time, Tiffany's eyes fell, and we both glanced at her hard nipples poking through the fabric.

?Oh,? she murmured. ?Those are likely to get attention.? I cupped her left breast and squeezed it, pushing her nipple even further against the fabric and outward.

?I certainly hope so,? I told her. Tiffany smiled gently.

?Are you going to show me off, Jon?? she asked. I smiled back at her and something in her mind seemed to click. ?Or are you looking to get me to fight on this cruise?? Her eyes went wide. ?You want to show off my hard, young body and sit back and watch another titfight?? She couldn?t keep the smile off her face after a few seconds. ?I like the way your twisted, depraved mind works, baby.? I reached up and pulled the strap down her left shoulder, peeling the cup down over half of her breast. Her areola peeked out but her nipple remained behind the yellow fabric. ?Will this attract them or you?? Tiffany wondered. I said nothing in response, but kept my focus on her exposed chest, by pulling the right strap down, exposing her right breast in the same way as her left tit. I leaned over to kiss the top of her breasts.

?I think we?re all winners here,? I said. She smiled and reached over to pull up her straps. I grabbed her wrists and kissed her. As our lips met, I felt my fianc?e melt against me, her erect nipples pushing through the swimsuit and into me. I grinned as I stroked her back and my hands found her rear again.

?You?re displaying remarkable restraint,? she said, her breath catching as I continued massaging her taut backside.

?How so?? I asked as I continued fondling her. She moaned as I glanced at her cleavage.

?You haven?t done anything to my tits,? she murmured. I grinned. She smiled back and gave her tits a bit of a shake. Each breast stayed in the suit, a beautiful trapped globe of her firm flesh jiggling.

?That?s because I think I?m going to ask you to do something.? Tiffany looked at me, surprised. ?Find someone on the cruise and flatten them. Be sure she?s a good match for you.? Tiff nodded, looking impressed. She grinned and reached out to grab my hands.

?If I agree,? Tiffany asked, ?can I get something from you?? she asked. I nodded. Fair trade.

?You?re going to play a game with me on the boat,? she murmured. ?My game. I?ll fight for you lover, but win or lose, you're playing my game.? I nodded again.

?Agreed. Now take off that swimsuit,? I told her.

We barely made it to the bed, and fell asleep in each other?s arms after a particularly aggressive bout of sex.

We woke early the next day, excitedly packing. Tiff didn?t let me see any of the bikinis she had packed, but did tease me with some bags from her store. I groaned and told her I was glad the drive to the airport was only an hour.

?Why?? she asked batting her eyelashes.

?Because I think I know how we?ll spend our first night on the cruise,? I told her. ?And I?m anxious to get there.? Tiffany laughed, but sauntered up to me.

?After that performance last night, you might be surprised how much I?m willing to let you get away with,? she said.

She let the promise hang as we went back to packing.

We were only going to be gone four days, as the cruise, but I had no idea what to bring. I figured shorts and t-shirts would be fine, but also grabbed a couple of swim suits and a polo shirt and khakis. All of my toiletries filled out the suitcase. I?d piled into the living room, and when Tiffany came in, she grinned. Her suitcase was a size smaller than mine.

?You pack like a girl!? she laughed. I tried to point out it was the only suitcase I had, but it made no difference. She was laughing as I put it in the trunk and laughing as I pulled out of the parking lot. She stopped soon after. I?d been so focused on getting laughed at that I hadn?t given a lot of thought to what my girlfriend was wearing. She had chosen comfort, and I didn?t disagree with her. Her purple sweatshirt and sweatpants bore her sorority?s letters and she seemed comfortable as she leaned back.

?I?m probably going to sleep on the plane,? she told me. ?I?m so tired for some reason. How about you?? I nodded.

?Yeah. A nap couldn?t hurt,? I said. Tiffany smiled, and laid her hand on my leg. The drive was quiet as both of us were still waking up.

We got to the airport and waded through security. On the plane, Tiff immediately asked for a blanket and put it over both of us. ?I figured I could snuggle up to my guy,? she sighed as she leaned up against me. I wrapped an arm around her. Tiff shifted to get more comfortable and I felt my hand brush her left breast. At first I pulled back, but Tiffany insisted, shifting. My eyes went wide as I realized she wasn?t wearing a bra beneath the loose fitting shirt.

?Happy vacation,? she cooed as I played with her tit.

We didn?t get into much more trouble than that, as the flight attendant was particularly attentive. We landed and had no issues taking a shuttle to the ship.

When we got on board, even I was impressed. The ship was enormous, and everything looked brand new. I was asked if I needed help at almost every turn. We were led to our room, which was small, but contained the queen bed I?d booked as well as a couch, a coffee table, and a tv. I?d brought my laptop, but didn?t think I?d use it.

As Tiffany and I set our suitcases on the couch, I turned to lay on the bed. Tiffany grinned.

?I?m sure we?ll have time for that later,? she said, grinning. ?I?m going to show you my game now,? she added. She reached into her suitcase and pulled out a black sack. She pulled out a handful of plastic mardi gras beads and I gave her a curious look.

?I have five bead necklaces here,? she said. ?Because you were so amazing to book me this cruise, I know you might have missed out on some of the usual Spring Break activities. Especially watching all those delightful young college boobs bouncing around,? she pointed out.

?The two red ones entitle you to a flash. Wherever, whenever. I will lift my top and show you your favorite sight,? I couldn?t suppress the grin and she let her lips split to match my leer, putting her tongue between her teeth in me a teasing smile.

?The two blue ones give you an opportunity for your favorite, baby. Pretend I?m a drunk coed, and throw me something a little extra. I?ll be on my knees with your cock in my mouth instantly.? My mouth went dry and she looked around. ?That?s not the only time,? she assured me.

?Fuck it,? she whispered, and dropped to her knees. ?I?ve needed you all week,? she murmured. ?But I want you to last.? Tiffany opened my pants more quickly than I would have thought possible in the cramped space and soon was sucking my cock.

I worked to resist, to make her work for it, and I think she could feel my intentions. ?Holding back,? she whispered. ?That?s cute.? She stood up and slowly grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt. She brought it up slowly, letting her tits fall out of it with a respectable drop against her slightly tanned chest.

?I bet I can get you to stop resisting so much,? she told me. She leaned over from the waist, letting her tits fall and hang. I held back a groan as I watched them swing. I reached out, and Tiff grabbed my hands.

?You don?t get to play with them. You?re being mean and fighting my blowjob,? she teased. ?You can pull the sweatshirt off, though,? she offered. I loved my fianc?e?s newfound confidence, and I pulled off the sweatshirt. ?Topless again, baby. So when you?re ready, you can go ahead and cum all over my tits, okay?? she said. ?Keep fighting it if you want,? she added as she fell to her knees again. She looked anything but submissive as she took me back into her mouth.

She?d bob down a few times, slowly working her tongue before pulling up and making some comments about how her tits needed something warm to cover them. ?My naughty boyfriend took away my clothes, and now my nipples are all hard,? she said once, grinning as I reacted. ?It?s a good thing he likes blowjobs, though, cuz I?m good at sucking his big dick.?

She switched tones, and I could feel my senses getting overwhelmed. ?So much pre cum, baby. Do you want to cum on my tits today, Jon??

?Yes,? I groaned.

?I think I?ve done enough work, then. You go ahead.? I staggered as she released me, but immediately went to her right. I put the head of my dick against her right breast and started stroking. Tiffany watched my face as I came, and I covered her tit in my cum. I groaned and grunted through my orgasm, and she smiled.

?Now will you ever resist a blowjob from me again?? she asked.

?Uh, yeah,? I told her. She laughed, and I tracked down a towel for her to use to clean off.

?Your first blowjob of our cruise. Can we go look at the boat now?? The boat was scheduled to leave in ten minutes. Tiffany took a facecloth to clean her firm jug and I watched as she pulled out her first bikini. It was bright pink, and had flowers. She pulled her brown hair back and I generously (and slowly) rubbed lotion on her back and neck. She grinned and looked down at her cleavage.

I took my time again, and she laughed as I reached into her bikini cups. ?Looks like you get that grope after all,? she pointed out. She did nothing to stop me, and even sighed in approval as she looked down when I finished giving them a liberal coat. Her nipples poked through the pink fabric offering little imagination to the shape of her tips. She looked down and grinned.

?You?re so easy,? she murmured. She kissed me, carefully keeping her lotion-covered torso from mine. Her hand slid down to lightly grope me through my shorts.

?I love you,? she whispered. ?I can?t believe you did this all for me.? I shrugged.

?It wasn?t too big a deal. I know you wanted to go on a cruise,? I pointed out. She smiled.

?For all of my teasing, Jon, I hope you know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I?m excited that after this summer, my time with Beta-O will be a lot less intensive. I?ve got a few plans, but during the summer, I plan on working at the lingerie store, and spending way more time with my guy.? I kissed her this time, and she purred. ?Can we see the boat?? she asked excitedly, looking for all the world like a little kid at Disney World. I laughed and led her out.

We were on deck when the boat left, and Tiffany was not the only one wearing a bikini. I noticed at least three women with figures similar to my fianc?e?s wandering in eyesight. There were older couples, families, and single men and women wandering the massive deck. I saw Tiffany?s eyes widen as a bronzed body builder walked by, and her eyes were glued to his ass.

I coughed, and she turned. ?I like you better,? she said, grinning. We both laughed and made our way around the ship. We found a pool, and not just a hole in the floor pool. It was a beautiful, lima-bean shaped pool, crystal clear with a soothing blue. It was already packed with kids. Tiff grinned as she watched them play, and I put my hand in hers. We soon began enjoying the walk.

We made it through the first day doing essentially two things. Walking around the ship, and screwing like rabbits. As Tiffany pointed out after our final fuck of the night, sweat dripping from her, ?You didn?t get to use your beads.?

I laughed and shook her left breast. Tiffany moaned again. ?Baby, I?m sorry. I can?t. You wore me out,? I grinned at her. She smiled back.

?I know how you feel,? I said, laying down. She put her head on my shoulder. We fell asleep instantly.

When I woke up, Tiffany?s eyes flashed open.

?What time is it?? she asked. I found the digital clock on the shelf next to the bed.

?5:30,? I said, surprised we were up so early.

?Can we go see the sun rise?? she asked. I felt her grinning in the dark. I laughed and let her roll out of bed first. She pulled on a pair of shorts. I wish I could reach the light to watch, but said nothing. She pulled on a shirt over her braless tits, and glanced at me. ?Are you coming?? she asked impatiently. I dressed quickly and we walked toward the east, our arms wrapped around each other. For the first time, I saw the sun rise over the ocean, and Tiff leaned against me. I kissed her head.

?That was incredibly romantic,? she murmured after the sun had been up for a few minutes. ?Thank you.? We turned and started walking back to the cabin. As we turned the corner, and I saw no one, I slipped a necklace of red plastic beads into her hand.

When Tiffany turned, she had a shy smile on her face. Her hands gathered the hem of her shirt and she pulled it up, revealing her flawless breasts to me in the morning. Her smile widened as she saw my reaction to her public exposure. Too soon, she slid the shirt back over her and sighed.

?That wasn?t romantic, but it was fun!? she giggled. She grabbed my arm and leaned her head against my shoulder again.

Our second day was much lower key. We explored the boat, found a few pools, and stayed on the deck while Tiffany tried to tan. After one such stop between lunch and dinner, Tiffany asked if I wanted to swim. We found a quiet pool and I slid another red necklace into her hand. Her face looked shocked, but she looked at me as she pulled her bikini cups away from her tits. I saw her face tweak in a smile as she stared at me. After a good fifteen seconds of my lecherous gaze, she put her tits away. I turned to see two women taking advantage of my gift.

One was a smaller woman, a slender brunette with high, perky boobs in a two piece. The suit was red and black, and did little to hide her softer body. Softer, of course was relative to the woman she was with.

Another brunette had her arm wrapped around the smaller woman?s waist. She was noticeably taller, and in amazing shape. Her arms, legs, and even stomach were defined by some sharp lines, points where her muscles came together. She too was wearing a bikini. It was black, and hugged her tight waist. The bottoms were by no means distasteful, but they revealed her strong, sculpted thighs. As usual, my attention focused on her breasts. They were impressive, high, full and round. They looked firm, and perhaps because I had the vision of Tiff?s orbs in my head, I immediately compared them. Tiff?s may have been slightly bigger, but there was no denying the firmness of this girl?s boobs.

?Nice rack!? the larger woman said. Her girlfriend smiled. Tiff blushed, but to be honest, I heard nothing but a compliment in the new woman?s voice. We all smiled awkwardly and stood there. Finally, the new girl reached out a hand.

?I?m Jenny. Most people call me Jen. This is my girlfriend Ellen.?

?Jon,? I said, shaking her hand.

?Tiff,? my girlfriend said. ?You look like you might be an expert in boob quality,? my girlfriend noted, gesturing towards Jen?s firm rack. Jen nodded.

?Thanks. And I?ve been known to test them from time to time,? she said carefully. Tiffany grinned.

?Wow. You?re forward,? Tiffany said after a moment.

Jen grinned. ?We tend to spot the people who are into it. Never really had a guy involved before,? Jen said, the grin shrinking away.

?He?s an old pro at staying out of the way,? Tiff murmured.

?Well, Tiffany, if that is your real name,? we all snickered at Jen?s use of the line. ?I?ll give you what you?ve given us.? She said. Jen?s fingers tugged gently at her bikini, and her natural boobs began bouncing. They were a very firm pair. She and Tiffany seemed about the same size, but I did eventually give the size edge to Tiffany. Jen cupped her big boobs into her hands and shook them for just a moment before covering them up again. I noticed Jen?s thick nipples poking through the fabric of her bikini.

?He stares like you, Ellen,? Jen said. Ellen?s face went bright red, but her head snapped back.

?Stakes?? Tiff asked, giving Ellen a knowing wink as she idly stroked the exterior curve of her right breast. Jen noticed.

?You?ve had some experience with women?? Jen said. Tiff nodded. ?Loser goes down on the winner. Significant others watch,? Jen said immediately. ?Just watch.? Jen strode toward Tiff. Their tits were a few inches apart.

?This is going fast,? Tiff noted, and she gently made the first move, pushing her tits against Jen?s firm pair. Jen?s orbs held their ground, as did Tiffany?s thick boobs.

?We?ve only got another day on the ship,? Jen pointed out. ?And if Jon?s anything like Ellen, you?ll need tomorrow when you lose.?

?You?ve lost?? Tiff asked, arching her eyebrows. Jen laughed.

?Once,? she grinned. Tiff?s eyes widened.

?Oh,? my fianc?e murmured. Jen pushed again, firmly this time, and both pairs of breasts, still clad in their respective bikinis, pushed inward, with slight folds of flesh spilling slightly over the hem of each pair of cups. I tore my eyes away from the meeting point to glance at Ellen. Her fascination seemed to mirror mine.

Tiff pushed back slightly against the firm tits of her opponent, and again, both pair compressed at the point of contact, despite their firmness. Both women pulled away, and both smiled.

?I think this is going to be fun,? Jen said, her voice soft and curious. Tiffany wore a similar smile.

?For the first time in a long time,? Tiff said, more to herself than anyone else. Jen and Tiff chatted about the meeting time and place. Jen and Ellen said goodbye and walked away. Tiff and I both stopped to stare at their asses, and I grabbed hers. We made our way to the cabin.

?Will she do, lover?? Tiff asked me. She grinned as I put the blue beads around her neck. ?Just like Mardi Gras,? she whispered. ?You do like me on my knees,? she added. ?I wonder what that says about you.?

She lowered my shorts and just as her soft lips slid over me, I grinned. ?It says I?m a lucky guy,? I told her. ?Because you gave me another set of beads.? She pulled off and looked up at me.

?You?ve never needed the beads,? she promised, her voice full of tension. She made a show of it, slowly taking me in. I could tell she was in a mood when she pulled off. I smiled at her. ?It's always so sweet when you give me that smile, baby. You're so tender and caring. You're always there for support,? she murmured, taking the head of my cock into her mouth again. ?I never know how to repay you,? she said, licking up some of her spit. ?Will you still offer me support if Jen wins?? she asked, and I grinned.

?Of course,? I told her. Tiffany nodded, taking me deep again before sliding out.

?That's why you'll never need the beads,? she promised. ?But they are fun, aren't they?? she asked before slurping down my dick again. I didn't last long, and as Tiff swallowed, she sighed. ?Job well done,? she said, grinning wickedly.

?As always,? I told her, and she grinned.

?Yes I imagine the guy who gets all the blowjobs would be enjoying them,? she said, grinning. I felt my eyes drift to her bikini clad tits. Tiff's mouth fell open in a disbelieving smirk.

?Holy shit,? she whispered. ?I literally just swallowed your cum and you're staring at my tits,? she said. ?I wonder what might have happened if you'd stayed upstairs that night, instead of perving on your best friend's sister,? she said softly. She glanced down at the engagement ring on her finger.

?I guess we dance with the one that brung us,? she said. ?I'll let you have your way with them after,? she promised.

?I don't want to hurt...? Tiff put a finger to my lips.

?Win or lose, you can have your way with the real reason you're marrying me,? she whispered, and her voice had dropped into that smoky rasp that she knew turned me on. ?A cruise is about having fun, Jon. And what's more fun for you than my fun bags,? she said. She giggled, unable to keep the voice up with the ridiculous turn of phrase. I laughed too, and we both stood to dress and go to dinner.

?I mean it,? she promised. ?Whatever happens, tonight, they're yours.?

Our dinner was full of anticipation of the fight with Jenny. Her big, dense tits flashed into our minds (and conversation) more than once, but for the most part, we enjoyed our meal, talking and flirting like we hadn't done in some time. Tiffany made sure I got quite a few good looks down her low cut blouse, sometimes waiting for the waitress to show up and idly playing with her collar, pulling the blouse to one side every now and then to reveal the dark cleavage hidden. She'd blush when she'd see my reaction and we'd both smile.

But as the waitress came around with the check, I saw Tiff's eyes flicker to her watch. Jen and Ellen had gotten a suite, and there was far more room in their cabin. They graciously invited us to their room so Tiff and Jen could match their tits.

We went back to our cabin and changed. I fought the urge to wildly grope my sexy fianc?e as she changed, and she grinned as she realized the effect she was having on me. She turned to me, topless.

?I'm not going to wear a bikini,? she muttered. She pulled a sundress on over her slender body. I pulled on a polo and some shorts and we made our way to the suite.

Jen and Ellen were both there when we knocked.

?Nice dress,? Jenny murmured as she invited us in. ?I can see you're good and ready for our fight,? she added, gesturing towards my fianc?e's nipples. ?Please make yourselves at home,? she offered. Tiffany grinned and glanced down at her rival's perky tips. Jenny had chosen a loose V-neck t-shirt that clung to her heavy, firm looking boobs. The gray cloth didn't hide her nipples, and Jenny seemed perfectly willing to let us look.

I looked over at Ellen, who was wearing a tank top with no bra, her thick, proud nipples poking through the ribbed black cloth obviously. Ellen glanced at me before letting her eyes rest on Tiffany, and more specifically, Tiffany's chest. My girlfriend's heavy breasts strained at times against the sun dress, and Tiffany smiled at Ellen as the lithe partner to her rival appraised her.

?She does stare,? Tiffany said, smiling. Jenny laughed.

?She does more than that,? Jenny said, shrugging.

?Jen!? Ellen gasped, but I noticed she never stopped staring at my girl's big boobs. As Tiff was in front of me I was sure that Ellen was watching my girl's big tits bounce, and her thick nips pushing against the fabric.

The suite was big, with a sofa that Jenny and Ellen had seemingly pushed as far against the wall as they could. That left quite a bit of space in the foyer area. Ellen finally turned away from Tiffany's apparently hypnotic tits, and she and I sat down on the couch.

Tiff and Jen grinned, and Tiffany giggled. Jenny looked at her curious.

?It's been a bit since I've had a fight where there wasn't something else looming over my head,? she said. ?Sorry. I'm looking forward to this way more than I'd thought,? Tiffany added. Jenny grinned.

?I'll take that as a compliment,? she murmured. I saw Tiffany's bottom lip slide under her teeth for a moment. She met Jenny's eyes and I saw both women shift for just a moment.

?It is,? Tiffany assured her. Tiffany's hands slowly reached down to her waist and gathered up her sundress. ?I'm a bit anxious. I hope you don't mind getting started,? Tiff noted. In a practiced move, my girlfriend stood before Jen, Ellen, and me, whipping her sundress over her head. Tiff's firm orbs popped into view, jiggling and wobbling from the swift move. Each of her ample breasts quivered, settling gently, and both Ellen and I sat, enthralled. Tiffany's nipples were hard, and hardened further as the air-conditioned air hit them more fully.

?I like your ring. It's gorgeous,? Jenny commented languidly. ?Congratulations,? she added. I realized that Tiff had left it on. My fianc?e smiled.

?Thanks. Now do I get to see my targets?? she asked, and Jenny's face broke into a grin. Using one hand, she gathered the hem of her gray shirt with her right hand. She left her left hand on her hip and pulled up with her right, releasing her left breast first, followed quickly by the right. Everyone in the room watched as Jenny's thick, dense orbs bounced and shook on her chest. Jen's thick, dark nipples crinkled as they protruded even further from her chest upon their exposure to the outside. Again, Ellen and I sat and stared at the magnificent set of breasts that had been unveiled.

?It's a good thing I have two,? Jenny said. ?Ellen and Jon can have a taste while you get my pussy,? the brunette offered. She cupped her big breasts and gently squeezed them. Tiff smirked.

?I think I'll let Jon keep Ellen busy while your girl gets a mouthful of a real tit,? Tiff shot back. Ellen and I glanced at each other, and we both came to the conclusion that being quiet was the way to handle it.

?It's been a while since I've met someone so confident without knowing what she's gotten herself into,? Jenny noted. She threw the shirt on the floor. Both women stepped toward one another, sending both sets of their firm, dense globes jiggling. Now that they were closer, I was able to make some more precise comparisons, and I eagerly did so, loving that I had gauged about right. Jenny's breasts were ample, but Tiff seemed to have a slight size edge from the visual comparison. Tiffany's skin was pale, but Jenny was even paler. Her dark brown nipples seemed even darker because of the contrast and as the two women stepped even closer, I took stock of their nipples.

Jenny's thick tip looked a bit larger than Tiffany's hard, pointed tip, and I knew from experience that my fianc?e's nipples were not her strong point. I only hoped that Jenny's weren't that good.

?Nipple fight to start us off?? Jen asked and I saw Tiff's face get steely.

?Why not?? Tiff asked. I saw Jenny look down at the four nearly flawless breasts between them.

?You really do have a great rack,? Jenny said. Jen pushed forward and I could tell both women pulled a reaction from the first contact. Jen's eyes closed, and she sighed as her tits pushed into my fianc?e's dense globes. Tiffany's heavy boobs bulged slightly but Jenny's pushed away as they did so.

?This is going to be fun,? Tiffany said. ?It's always great flattening a great pair. It just means more. You've got big, firm boobs, Jenny. I can see why Ellen's so enamored with you.? Jenny raised an eyebrow and pulled away to line her peaks with Tiffany's nips. Tiff's red nipples seemed even lighter next to Jenny's darker tips, but as Jenny and Tiffany pushed forward, both pairs of nipples slid over the other.

Tiffany gasped, and Jenny sighed again as their sensitive tips pushed against another. Tiffany made the first move, pulling her turgid spikes across Jen's with a short sweep to the left, their nipples flicking across each other, bouncing back and forth. I watched as Jenny mirrored the move, and their stiff nipples flicked, bouncing back and forth over each other as if they were loaded with springs.

I marveled at the contrast between their nipples ? hard, stiff nubs of flesh springing like rapier-thin steel back and forth over each other as the two fenced. Both women winced and groaned, and their faces flickered between each other's eyes and the dueling breasts between them.

?You have got some nice nipples, Tiffany,? Jenny said as she slid her arms to my fiancee's elbows, stabilizing the passes they both were making. As they both began sliding their nipples across each other, their breasts brushed against each other, their stiff tips pushing into the sensitive flesh surrounding the base of their nipples. I could tell when their nipples made contact, as both women tightened their face. I watched from their right, so I saw the nipples flicking into and across one another.

?Yours are so stiff,? Tiffany commented. ?I can't wait to see how they look softened up and pulverized.? Jenny grinned as she made a stiff pass over Tiff's hardened flesh.

Tiffany made the first adjustment, sliding her nipple above Jen's thick, stiff tip and suddenly jamming into the tender areola with a small thrust. Jen's nipple seemed to hit Tiff's areola as well, but Jen responded more obviously, a gasp escaping her. I felt myself twitch as I watched Tiff seemingly gain the first advantage in the contest. Jen's breasts slightly pushed away from the sudden impact, and regained their shape as Tiff pulled away, reducing the pressure as she looked for another strike.

Jenny obviously wasn't new at titfighting, though. If her thick chest and keen eye in spotting Tiff's firm globes hadn't told me, her response to Tiff's attack did. As Tiffany pulled away, her opponent did the same, creating a space between them. Jenny waited until just before Tiff began lining up her own breasts before Jenny slammed forward. While it was less forceful than it would have been in a titfight, it was still more force than I'd seen in my few nipple fights, and the result was indicative of its success. Tiffany groaned as she clenched her eyes. It had moved too fast for me to see, but I imagined Jenny's thick tips pushing past Tiff's peaks and into the tender, puckered flesh of my fianc?e's areola.

Jenny didn't let her advantage go, instead shifting slightly to seemingly drill her nipples into Tiff's flesh. Tiff grunted as she felt her opponent try to burrow into her prized tits, and groaned as Jenny's arms tightened around her own to hold her in place. ?Oohh. I get to grind them flat,? Jenny whispered, though the close quarters allowed both Ellen and I to hear.

I looked over to see the new girl's nipples lean back for another stabbing shot. Tiff immediately shifted, and while Jenny's thick tips slapped against the dense side of Tiff's breasts, neither woman's face registered any pain. Tiffany pushed forward and again raked her tits across Jenny's pair, her nipples scraping Jenny's thick orbs until their nipples made contact. I watched Tiff's firm tip push Jenny's to the right, and while both regained their original state with a springing bounce back, quivering slightly.

Jenny began meeting the scraping attack, thrusting back when she felt their nipples collide. The movements were subtle enough as they shifted back, but I could tell that Tiff had begun shifting away during the jab. Likewise, Jenny was moving her tits around during the scraping attacks, shifting up and down. When Tiff dodged, shifting her tits slightly to the left or right, both breasts collided, their stiff nipples slapping against the thick flesh of their opponents' tits.

Tiffany grunted as she reached to Jenny's waist and pulled her opponent closer, obviously hoping to stop Jenny's stabbing and spearing assault. Jenny groaned as Tiffany tried to turn the tables with the grinding attack. I watched Tiffany's taut ass shift as she pushed her heavy breasts to the left, then the right, hoping to slap and scrape Jenny's nubs into softened submission.

Jenny moaned as I watched her tips get slapped around. Her thick nipples were sliding around Tiffany's now, slipping under Tiff's firm, reddened peaks when Tiff drug her big boobs across Jenny's firm rack. I grinned as Tiffany became more aggressive, sliding her nipples more quickly over Jenny's tips, and I started feeling my excitement rise as I could sense her victory.

I looked over to Ellen, who because she was leaning over was forcing her small, pert boobs against her tank top. She was obviously excited, as her nipples trying to tear apart her tank top seemed to attest, but her face bore the same concern I knew when Tiffany was in trouble. I was slightly surprised as to the lack of sympathy, and found myself even more excited.

The moment I turned back, I saw Jenny pull back out of desperation, and she thrust forward with a wicked shove. Tiffany grunted, and as Jenny kept her tips burrowed in, Tiffany's grunt tapered off into a groan. Tiff twisted her shoulders slightly, and eventually her nipple appeared outside of Jen's thick tip. Jen followed her, bringing her right nipple over Tiff's spike. Tiff grunted as she tried to escape, and I had to assume that Jenny enjoyed her next move.

She slowly pushed in, letting her nipple slide over Tiff's peak and into the sensitive flesh beneath. ?Oh fuck,? Tiffany groaned as I watched Jenny's nipple simply push Tiff's tip out of the way. I couldn't believe how quickly the tide had turned, and Tiffany struggled to get away. This time, Jenny's grip proved too strong, and Jenny slammed forward, harder than she had at any point in the fight.

Tiff's nipples bent down, and I swear I saw Jenny's thick, superior tip bury itself into Tiff's areola. I'm sure her left tit was getting the same treatment, her nipples softening enough to allow Jenny's stronger peaks their dominant position. Eventually, Tiff's nipple disappeared under the mass of titflesh while Jenny flattened Tiffany's beaten peaks. I felt my face fall, and Jenny looked down at the mass of flesh between them.

?Am I flattening your useless nipples?? Jenny asked. Tiff groaned, and pushed against Jenny, but the smile on Jenny's face told the story. ?Tell Jon what happened,? Jenny ordered, though her tone was soft and gentle.

?Jenny crushed my nipples, baby,? Tiff muttered. ?Her big, thick, womanly nipples bent mine. The last pass was the worst. Her strong nips pushed mine out of the way and burrowed into my tits, Jon.? It wasn't the first time Tiff had to admit it, but Jen was working hard to make it one of the most difficult in a one on one fight.

?And now?? Jenny asked. She looked down to Tiff's losing nipples knowingly. Tiff nodded to her and Jenny lined up her tits.

?And now Jenny's going to flatten my worthless nipples,? she said, her voice flat and angry. Her face was red, likely from both exertion and shame. I felt somewhat bad that the events had turned me on, but I ignored the shame to concentrate on the flattening of my fianc?e's nipples. I glanced at Ellen, and caught a sideways glance of Ellen's hand shaking her left breast, enjoying her girlfriend's victory.

I turned to watch, and Jenny flashed me a sad grin as she pushed Tiff's destroyed tits inward, carefully, slowly and methodically pushing them back into her areolae. Tiff watched, her head hanging slightly as her nipples were crushed by another pair again. ?How far in can I go?? Jenny asked. Tiff said nothing, and Jenny nodded in understanding. Jenny's nipples entered slightly, seemingly pushing themselves into the weakened flesh. Tiff groaned at this, and Jenny slowly withdrew.

Tiff's nipples didn't pop back out so much as reappear, slowly molding back to become a barely there bump. ?While a win's a win, we didn't come to nipple fight,? Jenny pointed out. Tiffany started to say something, but Jenny's hand was at the back of her head. Tiffany immediately went silent and opened her mouth to begin paying homage to the better pair of nipples.

?But I'm not going to turn away from such a hot girl sucking on my big, strong nipples, Tiff.? She moaned. ?Holy fuck!? Jenny cried. ?You've done this before,? she noted, an excited smile on her face. ?I imagine that pretty face has been buried in a pussy or two, too,? she laughed. ?I'm going to enjoy this even more than I thought,? she sighed. Tiffany sucked hard and Jenny groaned as she switched tits. I watched Tiffany's tongue and lips service Jenny's thick breasts, paying special attention to the areola of each breast. When Tiffany finished, a single strand of her saliva connected Jenny's nipple to Tiffany's mouth. Tiffany stood and Jenny sighed.

?So hot,? Ellen whispered. I turned and she took her hand from her breast. ?Sorry,? she whispered. I shrugged, unable to contradict her.

?Let's take a break,? Jenny said, and Tiff nodded. Ellen and I immediately got up and slid around the two women to let them have the couch. I kept glancing at Ellen's nipple and she finally stared at my crotch.

?I'm not the only one hard,? she pointed out. We all laughed, but I noticed Jenny glance at both my crotch and Ellen's tits. I looked at my girl's flattened nips. They barely protruded now, pale and flat against her firm, dense rack. Tiffany caught my eye when she saw me staring and looked down to her nipples. She gently cupped her tits after that, but avoided touching them with her fingers.

Jenny's nipples were hard, but the area surrounding them was as red as Tiffany's orbs. We all sat until Tiffany stood suddenly, sending her firm boobs shaking across her chest. Jenny and Tiff both laughed as Ellen and I watched my fianc?e's exposed breasts quiver enticingly.

?Doesn't he see them every day?? Jenny asked. Tiffany grinned.

?More than that, usually,? Tiff replied embarrassing me further. Jenny laughed with Tiffany again, and shrugged.

?Ellen's the same way,? she noted. ?She's a tit girl.? Ellen blushed, an adorable shade, and I found myself mentally undressing the lithe young woman in my head again.

?Ready?? Tiffany asked. Jenny smiled.

?Just waiting on those nipples to come back to life,? Jenny said. Tiffany flipped Jenny off and Jenny laughed.

?Like you didn't enjoy these big, stiff peaks in your hungry mouth,? Jenny said, and I heard a whimper, but not from Tiffany. Ellen covered her mouth and shrugged. I couldn't hold it against her ? I felt my own cock lurch as I thought back to my girlfriend submissively worshipping the superior pair of nipples.

I found myself comparing them again. Tiff's nipples were a ghost of their former selves, pale, barely-there bumps on her dense breasts. Jenny's tips somehow seemed almost as hard as at the height of the fight, and I wondered what that meant for the titfight.

The two women stood and lined their breasts up again. ?Hands off?? Jenny asked. Tiffany nodded vigorously. ?Thought so. Just like to be sure I've picked the right girl to put in her place.? I saw Tiffany's smile come back.

?You may have gotten me once, Jenny,? Tiffany said. ?You won't again.?

?Your optimism is impressive,? Jenny quipped. ?But how about I just lay on the bed in there and let you do what you were obviously ready to do last time?? Jenny teased, sticking her tongue out at Tiff. Tiffany grinned.

?My optimism has always been one of my stronger attributes. Right next to my tits,? she replied. Jenny chuckled.

?This is gonna be fun,? Jenny said.

Jen and Tiff pushed their tits together gently, their eyes locked on each other's faces. Tiff's breasts flattened at the point of contact, the front of her round tits pushing in. Jen's firm orbs did the same, bending slightly to allow Tiff's tits to push against them. I saw Tiff's face clench for a moment, and realized that Jen's thick nipples were likely pushing hers out of the way again. I quietly felt myself get harder as I imagined my fianc?e's flattened tips pushed in again, yielding to Jenny's superior tips.

Tiffany didn't let the image last in my mind, sliding her thick tits across Jen's matching pair. Jen's pale boobs held up, shifting and distorting just as much (or little) as Tiff's. Jen began thrusting back, gently pushing her tits against Tiff's pair. Tiff's tits gently bent, as Jen pushed forward, and Tiff slowly slid her thick mammaries over Jen's tits. Jen's left breast compressed from the top, pushed in slightly downward even as Tiff's bent, her soft tissue yielding an almost impossibly equal amount of space. When Tiff's right breast sprang back into its shape, released from the contact with Jen's pale tit, I couldn't help but notice her nipple, still a flaccid bump.

Tiff obviously had changed her focus, though, as she completed the slow drag, pulling her left tit over Jen's right. Again, Jen's boobs bent slightly, but she also thrust forward, creating a lava-lamp like effect between the two pair of young, firm breasts. Tiff immediately swung back, however, slapping Jen's right tit with the exterior of her left. Waves of Jen's firm boob went out from the impact, light though it was. Jen grunted and tried to slap back, but Tiff finished the motion with her shoulders, dragging her left breast over Jen's right, and slamming Jen's globe with another light slap from Tiff's right breast.

Both pairs of firm tits were shaking slightly, the barest hint of pink noticeable. I glanced at Ellen, whose hand had once again found her breast. I watched for a moment as Jen's slim girlfriend fondled her perky tit until Ellen glanced at me.

?I think my girl's got your girl,? Ellen whispered, and I felt my mouth go dry as she continued squeezing her small breast. ?I think Jen's going to flatten Tiff's tits,? she added. I looked back, and Jen had just swung back, trying to match Tiff move for move. Both pairs of breasts collided with a small thud, and both women gave a slight grunt.

Their quivering tits locked again, with Jen's left breast sliding over Tiffany's right tit. Tiff repeated Jen's defense, jabbing forward as Jen's boob ground over hers. Again, both pairs of the thick globes bent and shifted around each other, Jen's pair accepting just slightly the jab from my fianc?e and Tiff's thick flesh pressing down from the assault above. I noticed a light sheen of sweat just above Tiff's breasts as the two women began exerting themselves even more strenuously. Jen thrust forward as Tiffany did, and both pair again met at the nipple. There was more force from both women behind the blows, and their tits compressed again, flattening at the front. Tiffany kept the grind going for a moment, and just as Jen began responding, my girl slid her thick orbs up, grinding before pushing over.

Jen groaned as she felt my girl's thick jugs push up over her own. Tiff changed directions almost immediately, pressing down with her tits. I watched with a grin as Jenny's boobs compressed, and as Tiff's rival tried to slide away, my fianc?e's arms gripped Jen's waist and held her in place. Jenny groaned as it looked as though Tiff's firm boobs were trying to push her tits off of her chest.

?I think my girl's got your girl,? I told Ellen, adding a slight edge to my voice. Ellen's hands were on her lap, and she looked over at me.

?We'll see,? she said. I turned my attention back to the fight. Jenny was already making another move, trying to match Tiffany's tactics by sliding her thick firm boobs around Tiffany's heavy globes. Jen got her tits even with Tiffany's before my fianc?e slammed forward, shoving her big tits into Jen's unyielding pair. Both women groaned, but I could tell Jen had gotten the worst of the exchange as Tiffany began grinding away, shoving her breasts left and right.

It didn't take long for Jen to respond, and soon Ellen and I watched the four warring tits attack the opposing pair. Their sweaty orbs slid and slapped each other, making particularly loud claps as they met from the inside. One particularly violent strike from Jen onto Tiff came as Jen's left breast slid over Tiff's right, and then into Tiff's left breast from the inside. Tiffany gave a short, heavy grunt, and Jenny, realizing the opportunity quickly slammed another shot across my girl's flawless boobs. Tiff's tits shook and quivered from the impact, and Jenny sent a few rapid blows across Tiff's chest. Tiffany moaned as her tits were slapped, shaking left, then right depending on her opponent's strikes.

Tiff's big boobs reddened under the onslaught, and every time Tiffany tried to fight back, Jen felt it and shifted, slamming her heavy orbs into my girl's chest. Tiff grunted and groaned as she felt her tits getting pummeled. Tiff's boobs shifted left and right throughout, and I wondered if Jen's big boobs were going to get the better of my girlfriend. As soon as the thought entered my head, Tiffany seemed to figure out an escape.

Tiffany finally was able to strike back, using a move I've seen her use at least a dozen times. Tiff's shoulders dipped, dropping her tits below Jen's with a considerable space between them. Tiff's hanging jugs bounced and shook as she prepared for her strike. Jenn tried to pull away as she registered what Tiff was going, but her toned body moved, trying to gain a step between them before the collision. Jen's tits shook as she retreated a step, but she still didn't miss all of Tiffany's strike. The tips of Tiffany's distended breasts slammed into Jen's breasts, from below, and Jen's loud moan seemed to match the violence with which the blow connected. Jen's boobs pushed up, dropping down with a dull thud as Tiffany pulled away. Seeing that Jen may have been stunned, Tiffany slung her tits from the left, sending a wrecking ball blow into Jen's right breast. Jen groaned again, and Tiffany pulled her right tit slowly across Jen's chest, followed by her left breast. Jen's rack shifted underneath the pressure, springing back with every pass. I watched as Jen's face creased with pain while my fianc?e worked to pound her opponents' tits into submission. Jen groaned again as Tiffany's wrecking ball moved changed.

I couldn't tell what changed, but something inspired Tiff to change tactics. As she connected with a solid hit from the right, Jen's grip tightened. Tiff stopped suddenly and thrust her chest forward quickly, if not with all the power she could have mustered. The loud slap indicated the direct hit, and both women moaned as their tits again compressed against each other. Tiff pulled back and rammed forward again. I could feel myself getting excited, watching Tiffany work over her new, unknown rival so handily. Tiff's face never changed, and she leaned back for another strike.

Jenny's hands were fast, and her arms slipped around Tiff's upper arms and pulled my girl in for a hug. Jen maneuvered slightly, and soon her thick tits were resting atop Tiff's breasts. I remembered Tiff using the move in the past, and how effective it seemed to be. Tiff's groans seemed to indicate how heavy, firm, and full Jenny's tits were, and Jen shifted, maneuvering so Tiffany couldn't adjust any leverage. Tiff's tits were slightly down, and I hoped my girl could hold on long enough to get out. Tiff's tits were a mass of red splotches, as were Jen's. While no doubt a result of the tit-boxing that both women had gone after, Tiff's tits looked in more danger as the hug and subsequent breast push was forcing my fianc?e's boobs down. When Tiff shifted, Jen's tits were pushed up, but I knew, Tiff knew, and Jen knew that Tiff couldn't keep it up forever.

Already sweat had formed down the lines of her shoulders, a sheen that reflected her newly defined muscles. I felt myself distracted as I traced the newly defined muscles of Tiff?s back down to Jen's hands. Her fingers had interlocked, and I knew that the hold would be difficult to break. If she did. Jen shifted her legs, sending a wave from left to right atop Tiff's tits. I'm sure my girl's boobs would have quivered, perhaps even more than previously had they not been held fast by Jen's strong pair. I was amazed at Jen's firmness. They shook as she did, but their density was on view for Ellen and me. Every time they settled down, Tiffany's boobs sunk a bit. She never lost a lot of ground in terms of her boobs' ability to hold up Jen's tits, but Tiff's struggles seemed to slow her responses to the hug.

Jen's girlfriend was pawing at her tits again when I glanced over, but I quickly turned back to the action, a bit jealous of Ellen's blatant self-massage. ?Wanna make a bet?? Ellen whispered.

?What kind?? I asked, not wanting to look away from the fight.

?I'm so fucking horny. Jen won't be able to take care of me while Tiff gets her off, so I figured you could get me off while we watched after Tiffany loses.? I looked at her. I looked back at Tiff and noticed her hands sliding up to Jen's forearms. I'd seen similar moves before the end, but I decided to put my faith in my girl.

?You're on,? I told her. ?But when Tiff flattens Jenny, you'll get me.? Ellen nodded, and I was surprised her hands hadn't made it under her shirt yet.

As I looked back, I saw a similar scene. My girlfriend was trapped in a bear hug with a ridiculously dense pair of tits atop her own, pushing her own boobs down her chest. Tiff groaned as Jen shifted again, standing for a moment on her toes and allowing her boobs to drop onto Tiff's chest.

?I hope you've got a good tongue, Jon,? Ellen whispered. I ignored her and kept my eyes on the fight. I was getting worried, and Jen rose up on her toes again. As she dropped, I saw Tiff's hands, still resting on Jen's forearms, tighten, and rather than relaxing, Tiffany began pulling at Jen's toned arms. Jen struggled, but almost immediately realized that Tiffany was stronger than she looked. Tiff's arms tightened, and muscles I'd never seen suddenly strained against her skin. Jen swore as she tried to rise up again, hoping another boob attack would stop her.

Jen's balance shifted, and Tiffany took advantage, peeling apart Jen's hands with a violent pull. Jen looked at Tiff in awe as she escaped the hug, and my girlfriend stepped back to catch her breath. To Jen's credit, she didn't waste time being shocked. She lunged at Tiff, and both boobs slapped against each other with a wet slap in the middle of the room. Tiffany drew on some inner reserve as she swung her hips, sending a vicious shot from her tits directly into Jen's left breast. Jen groaned as she felt the blow compress her thick boob, pushing it back further than any blow I'd seen to that point. Another wicked slap from my girl had brought a smug smirk to my mouth as Tiffany started pushing Jen around.

Tiffany landed a direct hit with both of her boobs, splashing Jen's tits outward with more of a thud than a slap. Ellen and I both winced at the sound, but Jen swung back this time, landing a big blow against Tiff's left breast. Tiff actually glanced down as her big boob quivered for just a moment, but stepped back to dodge Jen's follow up, a blow that left Jen's tits pulling away from her chest. They settled, quivering, on her chest as both women took a moment to recover their breath.

Tiffany and Jen cupped their sore tits for a moment, each eyeing the other while they waited for an attack. Neither woman seemed quite ready to engage the other for a moment, but when Tiff looked up, obviously ready, Jen strode forward. By some unheard count, both women strode forward. Jen looked up and down Tiffany's body, and Tiffany did the same. Tiff moved first, sliding her arms around Jen's waist, and Jen mirrored the action. Their tits lined up, tip to almost-tip, and I winced to myself as I saw Tiffany's broken nipple invaded again. Tiffany groaned as she felt Jen's attack, but both women tightened their grips and begin sliding their big boobs against each other.

?This is how Jen usually crushes her opponents,? Ellen whispered. ?She just grinds them out until their tits flop down.?

?Tiff's done the same thing,? I told her. Both women groaning turned our heads back to the fight. Each was sliding their tits over, between, and around the other pair. Tiff's tits shifted and bent more easily, and when her tits rose atop Jen's, the latter bent more noticeably, giving way to the weight of my girl's thick chest. I looked at both women's faces and saw the slight, sudden winces coming more and more frequently. Jen's tits slid up and over Tiff's thick breasts, pushing my fianc?e's flesh down, even as her own tits seemed to flatten atop them. The grinding contest continued for a few minutes until Jen stopped and found Tiff's move, dipping and cutting upward. Jen's tits sent Tiff's towards her face, and my eyes grew wide as Tiff gurgled and let go of the hug, grabbing Jen's shoulders. Jen seemed to hold Tiff in place, and leaned back for another speedy strike, sending waves of my girl's softening tits across her chest.

?Fuck,? Tiff groaned. Jen leaned back for another strike, her arms holding Tiff in place. Tiff pushed hard against Jen, and halted the low, though the glancing strike caused my girl to whimper.

?I've got you,? Jen murmured. ?Let me end it my way. Give up, and I'll flatten your big tits a little, and then you can get to doing what you want to do. Which is eat me out while your boyfriend watches. I've crushed you, Tiff. There's nothing left to do but admit defeat and accept it,? Jen cooed. Tiff sighed.

?Your funeral,? she muttered. She leaned back for what I'm sure she hoped was the end game. Suddenly, her motion was halted. I watched Tiff's arms tighten even further, and Jen grunted against the force.

?Fear makes us all stronger,? she said.

?Good for you, then,? Tiff hissed. Jen's eyes widened as Tiffany lunged forward, suddenly pulling Jen into her.

?Shiiiit!? Jen yelled. Tiff ground harder than I'd ever seen her, holding Jen in place with a grip tighter than I'd ever seen her hold.

Both Jen and Tiff's tits folded and bent around the other pair again, but this time, there was little resistance from either pair. They shook and shimmied over each other, and Tiffany groaned as she felt Jen's tits on top of hers. But Jen was moaning as Tiffany repeated her own strategy, violently shoving Jen's tits from the side, and pushing up from below. In a few minutes, both women had buried their faces into the other's shoulder, and the grinding had begun to slow.

?Fucking bitch!? I heard a muffled voice groan. ?Oh fuck.? Ellen and I were transfixed. Both women sunk to their knees, the fight continuing. I could see almost nothing at this point, but their tits still pulsed against the other. Finally, a head peeled back with a sigh.

Tiffany stared down at her big boobs settling into her new rival?s beaten sacks. Jen?s tits bent under the pressure of Tiff?s slowly dominating pair. Jen glanced down, her eyes locked onto the defeat of her prized assets. I groaned in triumph as Jen?s boobs began twisting around Tiff?s stronger tits, and I saw a tired, triumphant smile turn her lips up as she maneuvered to put more pressure on to Jen?s fading boobs. Tiff reached up to hold Jen?s shoulders, and Jen took a deep breath. The bond they shared was almost touching, and Jen let out a soft moan as her big, firm jugs flattened against her ribcage with a slow push from my fianc?e.

?You are fucking amazing,? Tiff said as she finished Jen off. ?That was one of the hardest fights I?ve ever had,? she murmured, sighing as Jen?s thick, softened boobs slipped under hers again. Tiff gently pushed and prodded Jen?s beaten sacks while she spoke.

?I?m glad you?re on your knees for this,? Tiff told her. She stood, peeling her tits away from Jen?s and letting her latest conquest feel her tits puff out, red and likely bruised from their beating. Jen groaned as she felt Tiffs hand behind her head, and soon Jen?s mouth was full of the better tit, lapping and sucking at it. I looked over at Ellen, whose eyes were glued to her girl?s defeat.

?You?re a lucky girl, Ellen,? Tiffany said. Ellen groaned as she watched her lover service another woman, and I realized that I hadn?t watched many fights with a partner in the room. The whole scene suddenly became even more erotic. Jen?s mouth switched to my girl?s other powerful breast.

?Jen?s on her knees with another woman?s tit in her mouth,? I pointed out, hoping to get back at her for the trash talk. Ellen moaned, and she seemed to stop caring that I was watching. She leaned back and let her hand cup her breast as I turned my attention back to Tiff. Jen?s head pulled away at that moment, and Tiff helped her beaten foe to her feet.

Jen and Tiff turned to the couch and looked at us expectantly. My attention was drawn to the two nearly equal pairs of breasts between them, and finally Jen said something.

?While we appreciate the audience, we both just worked really hard. Please get up,? she said. Ellen and I both blushed and stood. Ellen silently reached for my crotch as the two women settled. I jumped, surprised, and the movement caught our girlfriends? attention.

?Ellen, what the hell!?? Jen asked. Tiff looked at me and rolled her eyes.

?I made a bet that Jon would have to get me off if you won,? Ellen said, her voice small. I honestly had forgotten; I couldn?t believe it, and my eyes went wide. Jen looked at Ellen, her submission momentarily forgotten.

?I didn?t,? she noted coolly.

?Well, Jon won the bet, so I was going to give him a handjob,? she said plainly. I took a slight step away, feeling my face flush as Jen?s eyes darted between us. I felt my cock lurch as I thought of Ellen stroking me off while my fianc?e was pleasured by the loser. Tiffany sighed as she watched me squirm.

?No,? Jen said adamantly. ?You guys weren?t part of the fight,? she pointed out. ?No bet between you two is holding water with me. Ellen, watch the stakes away from Jon,? she ordered. Ellen immediately slid away. I felt a bit of relief and disappointment. Ellen?s hands seemed pretty skilled as she?d been attacking her breasts.

?That sounds like Jon,? Tiff said. ?Bet?s off. You okay with that Jon?? I nodded vigorously, but Jen?s eyes went to my crotch. They narrowed.

?No making out either,? Jen added, and Ellen and I both sputtered in laughter.

Tiff and Jen both grinned as Tiff leaned back on the couch. Jen crawled between her legs.

?You have wrecking ball tits,? Jen said, dipping her head between Tiff?s legs. Tiff moaned as she felt Jen?s practiced mouth on her pussy. ?Your tis are bigger and badder than mine,? Jen said as she pulled away from Tiffs slick pussy. Tiff?s hands went to her sore tits. Tiff bounced them gently sending soft ripples over her softened flesh. ?I?m eating your pussy because these sacks couldn?t hold up to your rack,? she announced, palming her full breast beneath her.

?Damn, Ellen,? Tiff groaned as her hands worked her tits over. ?You are one lucky girl. Your girlfriend knows her way around a hoooollly fuuuuuuck,? she moaned, and a slight bit of jealousy hit me for just a moment until Jen pulled her head up again.

?My girlfriend gets to watch because you flattened me in front of our lovers. I felt your tit burrowing into mine and you crushed me,? Jen offered. Tiffany spasmed at the words and seeing her worked up so quickly turned me on more than I thought it would have. I caught myself reaching to my crotch, and quickly put my hands in my pockets.

?After you pulled out your big tits for your boyfriend on the deck, I thought I could take you,? Jen murmured, loudly enough for us all to hear. ?I was wrong, and now you get to cum,? she added. Tiffany?s moan started low as her orgasm came on slowly, and I watched Jen savor it, pulling and licking at her lips and clit as my girl came. When Tiff?s orgasm had subsided, Jen pulled away and stood up, licking her lips as she did so.

?Was the talk to get me off faster?? Tiff asked, breathing heavily. She stood her reddened tits jiggling across her chest. She gently pushed her breasts against Jen?s. ?Because it worked,? she offered. She glanced over at me and leaned in to kiss Jen. Her rival didn?t move away, and when they pulled apart both of them were staring right at me.

?Wow,? Jen said. ?He?s really into you.? Ellen sputtered, though I noticed her eyes were lingering on our respective significant others.

?Thank you for the amazing fight,? Tiffany told Jen, gently caressing Jen?s beaten tits. Jen watched Tiff?s fingers gently trace their way to Jen?s superior nipples. Tiff looked at me as she delicately pinched the beaten woman?s tips between her fingers. Jen sighed and Tiffany released them.

?I wouldn?t mind going after you again,? Tiff said. ?And maybe I can work out a treat for Jon,? she added.

?You want a blowjob from Ellen, Jon?? Jen asked. Tiffany gently poked Jen in her left breast.

?Nope,? Tiff said. ?You. If I beat you in our rematch, whenever it is, you?ll owe Jon a blowjob. We have a long standing tradition of Jon getting head from the women I beat,? she added. Jen looked her over, then laughed.

?God you?re fun,? Jen said, and she leaned in to hug her. Both women carefully avoided the other?s red, sore tits. ?I think we need to say goodnight, but I?ll definitely let you know about that rematch. If I win, what happens?? she asked.

?I?ll be on my knees for you,? Tiff responded brightly, a smile growing on her face. ?It?s win win. Unless you lose. Then I win,? she teased. Jen grinned, and then the two dressed quickly. We said our good nights and exchanged information, discovering that Jen and Ellen actually didn't live as far away as we'd thought. Tiff's face lit up.

?Looks like that rematch might happen sooner than we thought,? she said thoughtfully. Jen and Ellen laughed.

They locked the door behind us after we?d left. I admit thinking just a bit about how Jen was going to blow off steam. As we walked to our cabin, I wrapped my arm around Tiff?s shoulder.

?That was way more fun than my last fight,? Tiff said.

?Nice job, Tiff,? I said, and she didn?t slide away as I cupped her right breast.

?It wasn?t fun just because I won. It was just fun. Jen and I weren?t angry at each other. We fought, one lost, one won. We hugged and joked, despite the stupid bet that you and Ellen made.? I started to say something, and she laughed pushing her tit into my hand. ?Have I ever denied you a blowjob?? she asked. I groaned. ?I never would, baby. Something about watching you so at war with doing the right thing and getting sucked off is just so cute,? she added. ?But I have no doubt we?ll meet up again. Who knows, maybe she?ll get me. Her tits are fucking amazing.?

?Not as good as yours are,? I told her.

Tiff looked at me. ?Remember the fifth necklace?? she asked. I thought for just a moment before it hit me.

?Yeah,? I said.

?Whatever you want, baby. Tonight you get my winning boobs. But tomorrow, you can use that necklace wherever and whenever for whatever you want. What?s it going to be?? she told me. My mouth had gone dry and I leaned in to kiss her. I grabbed her dress around the waist and pulled it off of her as we arrived at our door. Her thick boobs bounced and I palmed them both.

?You want these big, strong tits?? Tiffany asked. ?Are you going to show off your champion tits?? She teased. I groaned in response. Tiff?s eyes widened. The smile that curved her lips was one full of love, and I?ll never forget it. ?Let?s go for a walk,? she whispered.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part 34

Jon
    Awesome job tying your two story lines together what a great story
    Thank You

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Awesome and thrilling and exciting and HOT! As always. I love this continuing story!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great job as always!!! Awesome that you tied the story lines together!!!

DogWithABone

I literally gasped out loud at the girls being Jen and Ellen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow... just wow. Whenever I think BFS couldn't possibly get any better, Jon Grey proves me wrong.

I agree with everyone, truly AMAZING work! Just how will you top this?

(I now have no doubt that you will, just wondering HOW? )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also, I couldn't get my mind off this line:

"When we got on board, even I was impressed. The ship was enormous, and everything looked brand new."

Reminds me of watching this monster leave the shipyard in my old hometown. That thing was huge!

Too bad the weather was far too cold to spot any chicks in bikinis... haha

Junior Hostboard Member firstgoma's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part 34

@ Augur : Oh, we have a real viking here I am just in love with the Vikings series on TV. Cant wait for season 5

@ Jon : Like always great work. In my opinion this was the best Part after the 3 fights with Sabrina. Looks like Tiff is back in her old strenght and well, her weak nipps are back too. Cant wait the rematch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep reading this chp and still can't believe the genus of crossing arguably the two greatest series on the board!!!! As I stated in numerous post, Jon you are the GOAT!!!! Now I am looking forward to seeing if Tiff's Tits &Nips can stand up to the Hooter Girls!!!! Especially Tam!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man I hope Jon is cooking something up just in time for the holidays!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast