Hayley Atwell
    hayley-atwell-ad100897c6f809081d942836af421f86-smaller-14761.jpg
    Date of Birth: April 5, 1982
    Cup size: 36DD(natural)

Scarlett Johansson
    Date of Birth: November 22, 1984
    Cup size: 32DD(natural)

Synopsis:

Kat and Hayley are both invited by Scarlett on a charity camping trip in the Rocky Mountains. Remembering her last interaction with Scarlett, Hayley is reluctant, while Kat wishes that both she and Hayley can have some privacy to pursue their secret romance. Though it's not just Hayley that Kat has in her interests.

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kat and Hayley's Camping Trip feat. Scarlett Johansson

?Come on Kat. Tap it!? Hayley said as she pinned Kat down for the umpteenth time, pressing her face to the bedsheets. ?No.? Kat grunted, before Hayley began slamming her crotch against Kat?s backside while tightening her grip on the back of Kat?s neck.

?Come on. I can?t hear you tapping.? Hayley said as she tightened her hold. Kat then tapped the side of the bed rapidly with her hand, declaring submission. Hayley released her, and Kat rolled onto her back in exhaustion. Kat then grabbed a tally board that was split into two columns, one titled ?K? and the other ?H?. The K column was empty, but the H column had seven marks, before Kat added an eighth.

Kat then straightened her top and thong, pulling her hair back as she said to Hayley ?round 9??

?Kat. I think you?ve taken enough tonight.? Hayley laughed.

?Come on. We?ll do it topless this time.?

Hayley looked at Kat, before unbuttoning the back of her bra and pulling it off. As Hayley removed her top, Kat removed hers as well, saying ?that?s more like it.?

The two circled each other for a moment. Kat pounced at Hayley, who blocked the attack and grabbed a handful of Kat?s breast flesh. Kat said ?ow, bitch!? as she grabbed Hayley?s hair and threw her to the bedsheets. Hayley quickly escaped the hold as the back of her head connected with Kat?s chin, sending her onto her back. As Kat was down, Hayley seized her opportunity, pinning Kat down as she began sucking and biting the thick flesh of Kat?s assets.

Suddenly, Hayley was distracted when a sound went off on her laptop, with the screen saying ?you?ve got mail.?

?What the fuck?? Hayley said, not noticing Kat grappling her from behind. Hayley grabbed Kat?s legs and threw them over her head, causing Kat to fall off of the bed. As Kat struggled to get up, Hayley pressed her bosom over Kat?s face, suffocating her long enough for Kat to tap out again.

?Dammit!? Kat said as Hayley released her. Hayley went downstairs to find the laptop, while Kat went into the kitchen fridge.

Hayley found the new email, but was surprised by who it came from.

Hayley went into the kitchen, where Kat was pouring whipped cream and chocolate syrup into her own mouth. Kat said ?oh hey. Who was the email from??

?Scarlett.? Hayley said. Kat then put the food on the table, saying ?wait, Johansson? What was she emailing you about??

?She wants me to go on a camping trip with her. In the Rocky Mountains.?

?Like the real Rocky Mountains??

?Yes. It?s for charity, apparently.?

A buzz went off on the table, where Kat saw her cell phone. ?Who?s this?? she said as she read the text. It said Kat, this is Scarlett Johansson.
    I wanted to invite you to a charity camping trip in the Rocky Mountains with me.

?What the fuck?? Kat said, Hayley saying ?what is it??

?I got an invite on that camping thing too.?

?But why would Scarlett want to talk with me??

?Why? What?s wrong??

?Remember that time I told you when I tried to get Scarlett to have a titfight with me? She ran off. She was fucking disgusted.?

?Maybe she forgot. Or maybe she changed her mind.?

?Changed her mind??

?Yeah. I mean, we?re all on the big side chest-wise, so maybe she wants to do a triplet thing.?

?Like a threesome, you mean? No, it?d be? it would be great, but unbelievable.?

?Well, I don?t know about you, but I?m accepting.? Kat said as she texted back to Scarlett. Hayley thought for a moment, before saying ?fuck it. It?s worth a shot.? as she emailed back. When she finished the email, she looked up to see Kat squirting whipped cream and chocolate syprup over her breasts and rubbing it in. She said to Hayley ?one more round before we go to bed? I got my special lube over here.? as she pointed to the sticky substance she had made.

Hayley smiled, and said ?only if we lose the bottoms.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A week later, Kat and Hayley arrived at the campsite. Hayley wore a purple vest and brown shorts with a black cap and hiking boots, while Kat wore a black jacket over a blue vest with red and silver boots. Both had rucksacks over their backs, which they lay down on the ground.

?Where?s Scarlett?? Kat said, before a voice said ?oh hey, you guys came.?

Scarlett came out of her tent, wearing a tight black sport bra with baggy red shorts. She said ?how are you guys doing??

?We?re doing alright.? Hayley said. ?Are we the only people here??

?Yeah. I invited a ton of people, but everyone else was too busy. But hey, nothing?s stopping us from having a girl?s weekend together, huh??

?Uh, I guess not.? Kat said. ?You girls wanna get unpacked?? Scarlett asked, before pulling a phone out of her cleavage and took a selfie with
    Kat and Hayley in the background. Kat and Hayley looked at each other awkwardly, before Hayley said ?right then. We?ll get unpacked and have a bit of dinner, shall we??

?Sure. All for it.? Scarlett said as she pulled a tanktop over herself. That night, the three sat around a camp fire, watching the stars. As Scarlett lay on her back, Kat was tempted to gaze at her breasts, as Hayley said ?hey. Stop.?

?It?s not my fault that I?m looking right down her cleavage from here.? Kat whispered. Hayley responded ?you know she has them. Why do you keep staring?!?

?Because she?s Scarlett fucking Johansson.? Kat said. Eventually, Scarlett took out her earplugs and said ?oh, by the way. I was thinking, since we?re gonna be here for three nights, we should do a rota on who gets firewood.?

?Oh, good idea.? Hayley said awkwardly. Kat said ?hey, we should do an alphabet thing with it. We?re A, D and J. So Hayley, you can get it first.?

?Um, alright then.? Hayley said. ?Where is it, again??

?The shack is down that direction, next to the river.? Scarlett said. ?You can?t miss it.?

?Right. I?ll go now then.? Hayley said. Kat smiled at her as she left, before turning back to Scarlett who said ?you know. I?m glad it was just you too.?

?Why?s that??

?Well, I think it?s good that we got three Marvel girls here.?

?Oh? yeah, right.? Kat said.

"Is something wrong?" Scarlett asked, pretending not to notice Kat gazing at her chest. Kat stuttered "no no. No. Everything's fine!"

"Okay. Also, thank you."

"For what?"

"Making me feel very confident." Scarlett said as she pushed her breasts up. Kat realized what she meant and said "oh shit! I'm sorry. I'm trying not to perv on you, it's just..."

"It's fine. It's nice to see that I'm still turning heads."

"Well, your boobs are very nice. Especially in that tanktop you're wearing."

"Thanks. Can I... ha ha, nevermind."

"What. Can you what?"

"Can I... see yours?"

"M-m-my b-bo-boo-boobs?"

"Yeah, it's stupid."

"Well, if you want me to." Kat said, before she reluctantly pulled off her shirt. Scarlett looked at the waterfall, before her jaw dropped in shock as she saw Kat standing in a black bikini. Kat's toned, muscular arms were almost surprising enough, but Scarlett was more fixed on Kat's torso. She had two of the largest breasts Scarlett had ever been in the same room with, even bigger than her own. And they seemed to jiggle vigorously whenever she moved the slightest bit.

"Holy shit! Kat, I never knew you were so... big." Scarlett said in awe, slowly reaching out to try and touch one of them. Kat was too nervous to stop Scarlett's hand grabbing her left breast. Scarlett pressed her fingers on the soft, thick flesh, squeezing it slightly as they both started laughing. Tracing her fingers to Kat's cleavage, Scarlett was stopped when Darcy said "your turn."

"Ha ha. What?"

"It's your turn. Show me yours."

Scarlett smiled as she pulled off her tanktop, revealing a red bikini with white lacing on the top which struggled to hold her breasts.
    Kat slowly stood up and walked over to Scarlett, sitting on her lap as she wrapped her arms around Scarlett's neck. Scarlett could see Kat's nipples begin to grow, becoming visible through her bra cups as Scarlett's began to do the same.

Scarlett hesitated and said "I'm gonna do some sunbathing at the river later. Would you like to come with me?"

"Sure. I'd love to."

That night, Hayley and Kat slept in their tent together. Scarlett slept in the opposite tent, silently sleeping. Hayley said ?so, what were you and Scarlett up to while I was gone??

?We were talking mostly. She said it was good to have three Marvel girls together.?

?Really? Well, that sounds a bit daft.? Hayley said. ?Kat??

?Yeah.?

?You didn?t mention anything about the uh? you know, titfight thing??

?What? Oh no. No, of course not. I swear to God, Hayley. She?s obviously forgotten about it. I wouldn?t worry about it at all.?

?Yeah. I suppose you?re right. Night, dear.?

?Goodnight.? Kat said as they kissed and fell asleep.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Scarlett and Kat rested on a large inflatable sunbed in the river. Scarlett wore her red bikini while Kat wore her black one. They lay cuddling in a mutual embrace, Scarlett resting her head on Kat's shoulder as Kat's sunglasses covered her eyes while she slept.

Kat yawned as she took off her sunglasses and opened her eyes to see Scarlett smiling.

"Were you sleeping, honey?" Scarlett asked. Kat yawned and said "I was. It was awesome."

"I'm going for a swim. You wanna come in with me?"

"Sure." Kat giggled as she and Scarlett got up and walked into the water. As they got in, Scarlett sat on the end of the river bed as Kat sat down with her. They silently sat back on the edge, Kat eventually looking at Scarlett's chest, and then looking back at her own.

Scarlett's eyes were closed, and she wasn't paying attention, so Kat held one of her breasts and nudged forward slightly, poking Scarlett's with it.

"Ow, what the fuck!" Scarlett said as she woke up, Kat sitting back as Scarlett said "what were you doing?"

"Nothing." Kat lied, though Scarlett could see the wet stain on Kat's left bra cup, identical to the one on Scarlett's right. "Did you just shove your boob into mine?"

"Uh... maybe."

"Was that... oh, what's it called now... boob-dueling, or something."

"Titfighting?"

"Yeah. That's it. Wait, how do you know what that is?"

Kat thought for a moment, before saying "well, how do you know?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Uh, sure."

"Okay. About a year ago, Hayley and I met at an award ceremony. We had some small talk and went to get some drinks."

Flashback - One year earlier...

Scarlett and Hayley sat in a private booth, chinking their glasses and drinking from them. Both wore dresses with plunging V-necks, Scarlett's being red while Hayley's was black. Hayley itched herself as she looked at Scarlett's cleavage, as Scarlett said "you okay?"

"Yeah. I just want you to know that you have such an amazing body."

"Oh, thank you. Not so bad yourself."

"Yeah. Pardon me saying but, I love your tits. They're just so round and supple."

"Well, you're pretty buxom as well." Scarlett said, before Hayley moved next to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want to see whose are bigger."

"Uh, you mean our boobs?"

"Yeah. Scarlet, you ever heard of titfighting?"

"Tit what!?"

"Well, it's when we push our tits together to see who's better."

"That sounds strange."

"Well, it's a real turn on for me. I just love it."

"Uh... well, it's been a lovely evening Hayley. But I think I gotta go."

"Oh. Oh yeah. Bye."

"Yeah. See you 'round."

Flash-forward - present day

"I was freaked out at the time but... I actually started watching videos of it and... holy shit, it looks hot as fuck." Scarlett said. "And I know I'm a real bitch for this but, that's actually why I invited Hayley here."

"No fucking way." Kat said. "Well, have you ever done it?"

"No. Not really. I did try it once with Katy Perry, but it was more of a test really."

Kat itched at her cleavage, before saying "you wanna do it with me?"

"With you?"

"Sure. Come on, let's do it." Kat said. "There's a cave over there. Nobody's gonna see it."

Scarlett looked at the sea cave, and then took Kat's hand and said "okay, come on."

As they walked into the dark sea cave, Kat reached around Scarlett's back and unbuttoned her bra, letting her breasts fall loose. Scarlett smiled as she pulled off Kat's in return.

"So, what's the objective here?"

"Well, we squeeze together and we try to crush the air out of each other. Now, are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes! Now, come on. Let's do it and get it over with." Scarlett said as she and Kat interlocked fingers in a test of strength, pulling each other closer in order to press their assets together, grunting and yelping with this contact. Separating briefly, Kat said "you okay?", before Scarlett said "I've never been better!" before they slammed together again.

Kat struggled with all her strength as Scarlett pressed her back against the wall on the shore. Still, they violently slapped their breasts together, sweat beading from both their faces as they fought. Scarlett groaned as she pressed Kat backwards, using her nipples to poke Kat's areolas. Scarlett then cupped Kat's breasts in her hands tenderly. Both women suddenly calmed down and began caressing each other again.

Scarlett licked Kat's cheek and said "what am I gonna do now? With these big tits of yours. You like having them squeezed, like this?"

Scarlett seductively lifted Kat's breasts up as Kat said "oooh. Yeah." before Scarlett began licking her nipple tenderly. Eventually, Scarlett's teeth became involved, as Kat began kicking and groaning in an effort to free herself. When she forced Scarlett off, the two began calmly circling, with their arms on each other's shoulders.

"You know those big tits turn me on. Watching them bounce up and down." Scarlett hissed, as Kat said "yours too."

As Kat began licking Scarlett's nipples, they slowly wrapped their arms around each other's backs and pressed together.

"Well, I've got an idea. Oh!" Kat said as they crushed together.

"What is it? Ooh." Scarlett said, each of their sentences being ended when they pressed together.

"It's a surprise. Ugh."

"Tell me. Hhm."

"Just wait and see. Argh."

"Tell me. Hm-hm-hm."

"We're gonna get real close." Kat said, Scarlett adding "oh yes."

"And real tight!" Kat said as she tightened her embrace slightly, both yelping as this happened. "Rub those tits together like this!" Scarlett exhaled as they crushed each other.

"Uh-huh. And rub 'em together."

"Oh yeah. Real tight."

"Do it!" Kat said as Scarlett tightened her grip and Kat tightened her own. Suddenly, Kat broke free and said "there'll be no way out." as she ran out of the cave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Scarlett said as Kat climbed to the shore and grabbed her swim ring. She covered her breasts with it, Scarlett smiling seductively as she threw it over to her.

"I dare you to get into this!" Kat said. Scarlett said back "and what'll you do if I do?"

"I'm gonna get in it with you." Kat said. Scarlett threw the ring over herself, standing it it as Kat stepped back in. Kat swam to where Scarlett was, kissing her lips and saying "ready or not. Here I come."

"Step on in." Scarlett said as Kat slipped under the ring, emerging inside it with Scarlett.

Scarlett stepped back a bit to allow Kat more room to get in. Both girls were holding their breaths to allow enough space for them both. Eventually, they breathed out, as their thick flesh pressed into each other as they both groaned. "That all you got, bitch?" Scarlett said as she wrapped tighter, Kat saying "no, how's this!" before tightening the clinch to the point where their breasts bulged together as if in a corset.

Scarlett panted heavily, sweat running down her face and into the water. She said "aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! I give! I give! You win!"

"Wait, what?" Kat said as they both relaxed with exhaustion. "You win! Fuck!" Scarlett said. As they separated, both pairs of breasts were red raw from the contact, as Kat said "you did good. You'll be a great titfighter some day."

"Well, I had a pretty good teacher." Scarlett grinned as she kissed Kat on the lips. Kat then heard a voice say "Kat! Kat, are you here?"

"Shit! I'm coming Hayley, Kat said as she grabbed the first bra she saw on the ground and put it onto her breasts, before running out of the cave. Scarlett simply sat on the ground, rubbing her aching breasts.

"Someday? Hm, I hope so." she said to herself as she saw Kat leave to look for Hayley.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Hey Hayley, what's up?" Kat said as she walked up to meet Hayley.

"Where have you been?" Hayley asked.

"I was just sunbathing with Scarlett. Why?"

"Is that why you're wearing two different colors?" Hayley asked as she observed Kat's black bottoms and red bra. "Oh, uh... I uh..."

"Hey guys." Scarlett said as she walked up to them.

"Oh, hey." Kat said. Hayley looked at them both, and groaned, saying with a forced smile "well, I'd love to sit and chat. But I need to get firewood." before storming off.

"But Hayley..." Kat said, before Scarlett added "I'm sure she'll be fine."

In the woods, Hayley finished stacking the wood pile as she said "I can't fucking believe her. I told her not to get involved and now she cheats on me with that blonde cunt! We never should have gone on this trip to begin with."

"Hey." a voice said. Hayley groaned as she turned to see Scarlett walking down to her.

"Oh great." Hayley said under her breath. Scarlett asked "is something wrong?"

"No, not at all."

"Good, because I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh yeah. What is it you want to talk about?"

"Hayley, do you remember last year when we met at that award show?"

"Um, yes." Hayley said. Shit, she does remember she thought to herself.

"And you remember when you asked... well, challenged me, to a titfight?"

"Well, we all make mistakes, you know." Hayley said.

"I know. My mistake wasn't saying yes the first time."

"Wait, what?"

"Hayley, I really, really wanna titfight with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's why I invited you here."

"I fucking knew it!"

"So, you wanna do it?"

"Well, sure I guess. Who wouldn't want to try it with you."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Scarlett said as she quickly took off the black bra she wore and threw it down. "Wait, you mean, right now?" Hayley asked.

"Sure. We're alone around here. Kat's down at the camp sleeping." Scarlett said as she walked up to Hayley, grabbing the bottom of her tanktop before Hayley's hands stopped her.

"Alright, let's just slow it down a bit." Hayley said.

"Oh come on, Hayley, I wanna see 'em."

"Alright. Alright." Hayley said as she pulled off her tanktop and unhooked her bra. Scarlett giggled as she fondled Hayley's breast, flicking and pinching her nipple with her finger.

"Okay, okay. Oh my God, I'm so excited for this." Scarlett said.

"Alright. You sure you're up for this?"

"I've been waiting all weekend for this. So yeah, I am."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Scarlett's heart started beating harder. She moved forward as Hayley did. Their breasts were separated by an inch when they stopped. They looked at each other again, Hayley saying "you're ready?"

Scarlett said "yes." and then Hayley made the final move, and their breasts were touching.

Scarlett gasped. The moment of contact was breathtaking. She felt the weight and pressure of Hayley's breasts on hers. She felt her own breasts pushing back. The shafts of their nipples quickly became erect.

Without provocation, both women suddenly threw their arms around each other and embraced tightly. They inhaled each other's warm breath and their breasts were compressed with delicious pressure.

Scarlett moaned, and rubbed her breasts from side to side on top of Hayley's as Hayley made a mewling sound. They hugged each other tighter, and their breasts flattened under the unrelenting pressure. Their nipples rubbed together as their large breasts bulged out the sides of the contact.

"Ohhhh, yes, that feels so fucking hot!" Hayley screamed. "Rub your breasts on mine?.Crush them!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Scarlett moaned, and they ground their breasts together, side to side and up and down. They pulled back a little, and them crushed them together again. They felt their breasts ache in sweet welcome pain.

"You give up yet?" Scarlett asked, Hayley saying "no. You?"

"Nope." Scarlett answered as they threw themselves at each other again, their naked breasts in flattening mushrooming contact. Hayley moaned, "Oh, it hurts, but it feels good?..oh, fight me with your tits!'

Tears fell down Scarlett's face as she cried out, "Oh, yes?.crush me, bitch!"

They bearhugged tightly, tottering on their feet, relishing the pain and pleasure of their breast battle. Their stiff nipples raked along the tops and bottoms of their breasts as they rubbed to and fro.

Scarlett fought for balance, but she slipped and fell on her back on the ground, with Hayley landing on top of her. Undeterred by the change to the horizontal, they continued their breast fight on the ground.

"Ohhhh?..I'm getting wet, Hayley?"

"Oh, fuck yesss?I'm soaked?"

The two women's bodies were joined as one now, their naked breasts continuing to slip and slide and rub, sweet sexual combat. It was inevitable. As their mouths found themselves glued together, tongues joined in their own wrestling match, Scarlett keened her orgasm, feeling her crotch issue a fresh stream of girl cum. Hayley's hips thrashed as she came in turn, wet and hot and screaming.

After an eternity, Hayley rolled off Scarlett. Their breasts were red and swollen as they lay on their backs side to side. They joined hands and turned to look at each other. They laughed half-heartedly, both too exhausted to laugh harder, as Scarlett said "that was so amazing."

"You were amazing." Hayley said. After a few more minutes of sitting like this, they gathered their clothes and walked back down to the camp.

Junior Hostboard Member Thegent's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

brilliant stories, please continue.

Senior Hostboard Member blueboar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am enjoying each chapter. Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That night, they all sat around a campfire, sitting silently. Scarlett looked to Kat, who smiled softly, before saying to Hayley "so, you guys seem to be getting along better."

"Well, I suppose after putting our troubles aside, Scarlett and I came to an interesting compromise."

"Oh, that's great." Kat said nervously. Scarlett sat back, her hand entering her own shirt. Hayley could see the bulge of Scarlett's hand inside the shirt, fondling two fingers around her nipple.

"So, Hayley, you wanna hear about what me and Kat did today?"

"Uh, what?" Kat said.

"Yes. I'd love to."

"We were sunbathing. And then we had a titfight."

"You did what!?" Hayley snapped. Kat said "no, Hayley, it wasn't a big deal."

"You did cheat on me!"

"Cheat on you? Hayley, I love you!" Kat shouted.

"Wait, cheated?" Scarlett said. "What do you mean cheated?"

"I mean you fucked my girlfriend!"

"Well, to be totally honest, we did the same thing."

"Hayley, you actually went through with it?" Kat said as she hugged Hayley tightly. "Aw, I'm so proud of you."

"What does she mean, went through with it?"

"I told her to try it." Kat said.

Hayley then said "right, let's get this straight. We've both fucked with Scarlett?"

"Yeah." Kat and Scarlett said, before Scarlett moved closer to them and said "hey. You guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I'm pretty sure I am." Kat said as she sat between Hayley and Scarlett. Hayley said "oh God. This is happening. Isn't it?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Scarlett put her hand on Kat's leg. Kat wore shorts, so her hand was on her bare skin, and Scarlett started to caress them softly, rubbing her hands up and down from her thighs to her knees. When Scarlett licked her finger all wet and rubbed the soft skin behind Kat's knees, she almost had an orgasm on the spot. Hayley started to kiss Kat's neck, as Kat laid back and let them seduce her.

Hayley started to grip Kat's breasts under her tank top, while Kat's nipples grew instantly hard, while Kat turned to Scarlett and kissed her deeply on her luscious red lips, letting her tongue slip into her mouth. Their tongues explored each others lips and mouths, and Scarlett started to feel a flow of juices in her crotch area from the hot kissing.

Hayley started to unbutton Kat's tank top, and Kat was loving the feeling of being undressed by Hayley. Kat let Hayley remove her tank top. Her breasts were still covered up with a plain white bra, and Kat took one of each woman's hands and placed them on the bra cups. Kat turned to Hayley and kissed her lips.

Hayley was even more in control with her kissing than Scarlett was; she looked Kat straight in the eyes and insistently kissed her mouth firmly while still feeling her right breast. Kat was just about to unhook the strap in the back of her bra when Scarlett beat her to it, and unhooked it for her. She let Kat's breasts spill out.

Kat was the only one who was half naked, and she decided to do something about that. She broke off Hayley's kiss for a minute to remove her shirt. It was very tight, and Kat knew that she had no bra on underneath it. Scarlett helped Kat to roll the shirt over her chest and lift it over Hayley's head.

Hayley removed the shirt and tossed it on the floor. Her breasts were much firmer than Kat's and Scarlett's, as Kat cupped one in her hand. She gave it a lingering caress, and got her nipple hard. She had almost had forgotten about Scarlett when the latter started to play with Kat's own bare breasts, and when she looked at her Kat noticed that she had removed her top also. Scarlett's breasts were the first pair that Kat had beaten in a titfight, but they remained firm on her chest, and now the three of them were topless.

Hayley broke off her kiss with Kat and started to make out with Scarlett. Kat felt momentarily rejected; It felt strange to be in the middle of the woods as the two women made out right in front of her, both of them leaning their half naked bodies over hers.

Kat decided to make the best of the situation, and played with the four breasts. Just when she was really starting to feel left out of the kissing, both of them started to kiss her cheeks at the same time. Kat lay back in bliss, having two hot mouths on her face at once, blowing hot breath into her ears.

They started to rub her legs again, and she hoped that they would remove her pants soon. Kat just sat back and enjoyed all the attention of their tongues. Kat started to undo the buttons on Hayley's shorts, and couldn't help but to notice that her white panties were damp. She kept Kat's hand on her panties and started to kiss her mouth again.

Meanwhile, Kat's own wish that someone would remove her pants was coming true as Scarlett started to undo the buttons on her shorts and pull them off. She sat on the floor between Kat's legs and tugged her shorts until they were all the way off. Kat let them both look at her in black lacy panties, and then Scarlett helped Kat finish removing Hayley's shorts.

Hayley's plain white panties were soaked, and it was pretty obvious that her clitoris had been getting very moist underneath her panties. Since they were intent on moving fast tonight, Kat grabbed Hayley's panties and quickly yanked them all the way off.

Hayley sat there nude and spread her legs, while Kat wasted no time in taking things to the next level. She got down on my knees between Hayley's legs and gave her some quick hot kisses right on her crotch. Hayley moaned when Kat stuck a finger into her crotch while still licking her lips.

Meanwhile Scarlett had moved behind Kat and pulled down her panties, making her the second one to be completely naked. Kat stopped kissing Hayley's for a minute so she could finish stripping Scarlett.

She had on a long red skirt, and I pulled that off, along with her black thong. Kat went back to eating out Hayley, hoping that Scarlett didn't feel left out of the action. Hayley started to run her fingers through Kat's hair, and burying her face between her legs, urging her to lick faster.

Kat obliged, and buried her tongue between her legs. She licked crazily, making Hayley's hips rock up and down until she could tell she was coming. Hayley screamed while grabbing Kat's hair, and she felt her wet female juices all over her chin as Hayley came hard.

Hours later, they all lay down, completely exhausted from the strenuous sexual activity. It was midnight already, and Kat felt tired.

"That was amazing." Scarlett said.

"We know." Hayley and Kat said simultaneously. Scarlett knelt up, before saying "you wanna do this again next year?"

"Pah! Like you have to ask." Hayley said, before they all collapsed on the ground in a tangled mess of limbs and naked bodies, and touched and kissed each other all over until the crack of dawn.