Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 62-63

Amazing work like always. I specifically would like to thank you for being open to suggestions. This part had everything i wanted. Such a nice fight between Jane and Wendy. Such a great introduction of Veronika and how you are creating a new story with wodoo woman and her Queen is just Fantastic! I don't need to remind you what an amazing writer you are. Can't wait for the next part...

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

My Dear Maurita, Thank you again for your lovely words. You mentioned the upcoming chapter with Angel, Wendy and Jane. I do want to keep it a surprise, but I can give you one little hint.... Angel is not happy!

Sweet Zara, you have always been so complimentary... Thank you. I do enjoy writing for all of you... but the real pleasure is knowing that you enjoy reading my words. It's as if you are sharing my fantasies with me .... it's as if, for a brief moment in time, you have become part of the erotic journey that is inside my mind. I want you to feel what I feel... I want you to share the lust with me ... I want you to feel the hate and anger... the jealousy... the deep affection ... and the wonder of magic. By reading along with me... you have truly become part of who I am, and for that, I am truly grateful.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Update: The next two chapters will be posted Friday, August 12th. Chapter 64... two alpha-bitches... Michelle and Veronica ... tangle in a wild encounter ... Chapter 65. Amber teaches Jennifer a thing or two about sexfighting. Plus a little preview of Chapter 66... where Angel catches Wendy and Jane fighting over her... and Angel is pissed. I think you are going to enjoy this latest addition to "The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye." Love Y'all (Hugs)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234