Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 62-63

Thank you apenman for your very kind comments. I am very happy that you are enjoying my story. When a gifted writer, such as yourself, shares his or her's wonderful comments, it gives me warm fuzzies. Thank you so very much!

Toni .... I am always humbled and grateful for your kind words. You are a sweetheart. Thank you! ... and yes, I have a spin-off story planned with four of our characters engaged in a two vs two sex orgy. I think it will be fun. By the way, just so all of you know ... I welcome any of your ideas. If there is something in your warped wicked little mind that you would like to see written, please let me know and we can talk about it. Yes, of course, I write what I want to write... but it also gives me great joy to write what you want to read.. so feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. For example, my dear friend dwcole has given me some remarkably wonderful ideas for an upcoming chapter.. ideas that I am going to write into my story.

Thanks again Toni.. Let me give you a big tight hug...hugging and squeezing you 'til you squeak! (Hug)
    Last edited by Angel Dawn; July 29th, 2016 at 08:47 AM.

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 62-63

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Thank you A.Penman for your very kind comments. I am very happy that you are enjoying my story. When a gifted writer, such as yourself, shares his or her's wonderful comments, it gives me warm fuzzies. Thank you so very much!

Toni .... I am always humbled and grateful for your kind words. You are a sweetheart. Thank you! ... and yes, I have a spin-off story planned with four of our characters engaged in a two vs two sex orgy. I think it will be fun. By the way, just so all of you know ... I welcome any of your ideas. If there is something in your warped wicked little mind that you would like to see written, please let me know and we can talk about it. Yes, of course, I write what I want to write... but it also gives me great joy to write what you want to read.. so feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. For example, my dear friend dwcole has given me some remarkably wonderful ideas for an upcoming chapter.. ideas that I am going to write into my story.

Thanks again Toni.. Let me give you a big tight hug...hugging and squeezing you 'til you squeak! (Hug)
    Dear Angel-

Not to put you on the spot or anything, but have there been any Oil battles in this epic story? I have to confess I haven't read the whole thing (because my personal physician told me to take it easy and keep my excitement level to a minimum). I've been kind of picking through certain chapters (and enjoying them). If so, please direct me to them. If not, any chance you'd consider writing one in which 2 or more of your starlets get busy in oil? It just seems like a natural fit for the hot characters and one that a writer of your ilk and skill could turn into a raging sexual inferno! I'm getting hot just thinking about it...OK then...I'm off to take a COLD shower!

Thanks for listening-
    A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi A.Penman... to answer your question... yes... kinda.... I will have to look and see where they are... but there are several scenes involving baby oil.... Jane and Sara is one of them... I think that is chapter 19. I'll have to check ... I'll look and edit this post and let you know which chapters make use of baby oil. I still have a few chapters to write.. so I will include another scene with baby oil...I like it when the girls get all slippery together (wink)

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 62-63

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Hi A.Penman... to answer your question... yes... kinda.... I will have to look and see where they are... but there are several scenes involving baby oil.... Jane and Sara is one of them... I think that is chapter 19. I'll have to check ... I'll look and edit this post and let you know which chapters make use of baby oil. I still have a few chapters to write.. so I will include another scene with baby oil...I like it when the girls get all slippery together (wink)
    Oh great! Jane and Sara, Chapter 19...now I gotta go take ANOTHER cold shower!
    A. P.

Junior Hostboard Member Coldrin25's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another amazing entry, and looking forward to Michelle v Ronnie!

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That threesome with Wendy/Angel/Jane should be one to remember as well.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you Coldrin25. The Michelle / Veronica encounter will be the next chapter posted. I think this will be the first chapter I have written involving two "bad" girls..... It's gonna be really wild.

christien... The Angel / Wendy / Jane chapter is going to be a little different than anything I have written before... Perhaps we will get another glance of Angel's dark side??? (wink)

- - - Updated - - -

A.Penman... for you and anyone else who is interested ... here are the chapters where 'baby oil' is used in the story.

Chapter 2 Wendy and Sara
    Chapter 9 Joy and Emily
    Chapter 19 Jane and Sara
    Chapter 32 Angel and Jane

- - - Updated - - -

Oops! I forgot that Angel, Wendy and Jane have their voodoo magic in these chapters... The original links were to their "normal" images. I have replaced the links with links to their "Magic" images. .. so take another look.... yes, they are huge! (smile)

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

christien... The Angel / Wendy / Jane chapter is going to be a little different than anything I have written before... Perhaps we will get another glance of Angel's dark side??? (wink)

Don't tell me if I'm right or wrong, but I have a hunch that Angel will end up dominating both Jane and Wendy, perhaps putting her foot down on them fighting over her. I am very much looking forward to that, and who am I kidding, I always look forward to the next part, no matter who it is!
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you very much christien. Your kind words always make me feel like a Princess.... which I am. ... (wink). I think you will really enjoy the upcoming chapter with Wendy, Jane and Angel. There is going to be a scene that I have never seen in writing before. I think you will also love the Michelle / Veronica encounter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I have an update for all of you. As you already know, I have decided to replace the 'model pictures' with digital art. The 'model pictures' presented several problems that I was not comfortable with. .. the possibility of copyright infringement being one of them. I really love the new digital art. However, the new digital renders presented a few new problems. Some of the characters new look did not match up perfectly with the character descriptions that I had written. I am in the process of editing my story from the beginning, changing the physical information about the characters so they will match the new digital art. The first eight chapters are completed.

If you want to read the new physical descriptions for all the girls .... and look at the new images for all of the characters, you may do so here.

The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapter 1-4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast