Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Brandi's opus part 3 (a.p)

LEANNE GETS ?SCHOOLED?

For some reason, Wednesdays were a slow gym day. This was no problem for me. I enjoyed the relative solitude. I finished my workout and headed for the shower. There were three other very beautiful women already there, luxuriating under the cascading shower waters, lathering and rinsing themselves in a manner that could only be described as highly sensual. For a few seconds, I enjoyed the stimulating shower rituals of three unknown women. Then I lost myself in my own private world. It dawned on me that I hadn?t seen these three women in the exercise room. I wondered if something was up! But then again, I was deep into my own fitness routine, so it?s possible I didn?t notice them. A sharp slap on my ass brought me back to reality. I turned and there she was, smiling at me in a sarcastic way.

?Hello, Brandi.? she said with a smirk.
    ?Wow! Leanne! You startled me. Hello!? I replied in a pleasant voice. She seemed a bit perplexed.
    ?You seem almost happy to see me.?
    ?Why wouldn?t I be? You look really hot! Wow! Really! I had no idea that your body was so gorgeous. And you?ve got a fabulous set of tits, Leanne!?
    ?Huh?? she responded, quite puzzled by my enthusiasm and the praise.

I should stop here to explain something. Leanne, a second year student in cosmetology was indeed very beautiful. She was a pretty brunette with full pouty lips, blue-green eyes and a hairstyle that had become extinct over fifteen years ago. Leanne aspired to culture and sophistication, but she just couldn?t seem to cover up what was essentially a trailer park mentality. Still, there was no denying that her body was a near masterpiece. She was a stone cold match for any of the other campus hotties, including myself. But she was not the sharpest knife in the wood block. I don?t like talking about someone like that because, quite simply, it?s just not a nice thing to do. We are all humans, after all. But I was standing naked in a shower, facing another naked human being who was every bit my physical match and who had every intention of taking me on woman to woman and humiliating me in a body to body sexual battle. I would use whatever means at my disposal to rattle her cage. So I fucked with her gullible mind.

?Your breasts, Leanne. They?re so big and beautiful and sexy! I was complimenting you.?
    ?Oh?well?thanks. I guess.? She was indeed confused. But she was persistent.
    ?Why are you being so nice? You know that I don?t like you, right??
    ?Well, you?re right of course. I have sensed a bit of friction between us. I was just trying to smooth things out.?
    ?There?s no smoothing out, Brandi. The time for that has long since passed. We settle this, here and now.?
    ?What about them?? I asked, referring to the other two women.
    ?Just two of my girlfriends. Nothing more. I told them I was going to fight you. They asked if they could observe.?
    ?Well, Leanne. Sorry to disappoint them, but they won?t be observing anything today.?

I brushed past Leanne, who didn?t try to stop me. This sent up a cautionary flag. Then I casually sauntered toward the exit, knowing fully what to expect from the other two naked women. About twenty feet away from Leanne, and a few feet from the door to the exercise room, the two women closed ranks and stood in a firmly planted wide stance with their arms folded beneath their massive breasts, which pushed them forward. I moved another two feet, within striking distance, exactly where I needed to be. The two naked ladies closed in tighter, just like I knew they would. I yelled back to Leanne.

?I thought you said they were only here to watch, Leanne.?
    ?Oh, I?m sorry, Brandi. I forgot to mention that they?re also here to make sure you don?t chicken out and try to leave.? Leanne was doing her best to be an evil bitch.
    ?I don?t care for intimidation, Leanne.?
    ?Well that?s tough shit, Brandi. You don?t leave until you and I have it out, woman to woman. My girls will make sure of that.?

I turned from the waist and addressed Leanne, with my arms loosely at my sides.
    ?Really? These two are going to keep me from leaving??
    ?You bet they are, you chicken shit cunt!?

I was now actually a little angry. So, as I turned back to the two women I swung my left arm in a perfect arc and planted a spinning back fist onto girl number one?s face, squarely on her left jaw, which dazed her and sent her to the floor. I was now in perfect position to plant a hard side kick directly into girl number two?s mid section, which knocked the wind out of her and sent her to the floor, wincing in agony alongside her friend. When I was sure they weren?t going to try anything stupid, like getting up, I turned and slowly walked back toward Leanne. She was standing there with her jaw agape over how easily I had dispatched her ?enforcers.? The closer I got to her, the more fearful she became. So, nasty bitch that I can be, I decided to take advantage.

?I?m sorry, Leanne. Tell me again what those two bimbos are here to do.?
    ?Listen, Brandi?I?? she stammered.
    ?Oh relax, you stupid cunt. I?m not gonna punch you.?

As I scrutinized her, I thought it over for a few seconds. It would be a shame to miss this opportunity. I was slowly getting in the mood for some body contact. And Leanne did have a great body.

?Tell you what, Leanne. I?ve changed my mind. I?ve decided to give you what you came here for. Shall we hit the mats? ?

I reached out for her hand and walked her toward the exercise room. Just before the door I stopped. Then I reached out with both hands and helped the two fallen women get to their feet.

?Good news, girls. You?re going to get to be witnesses after all.? They both were a bit leery. ?Leanne and I are heading to the exercise room for our body match. You coming?? Both girls nodded yes.
    ?I assume that you?ve already locked the doors, for the sake of privacy.? Again they nodded yes.
    ?Well then, let?s go! Sexy Leanne here is quite anxious to humiliate me in a woman to woman sex fight.?

A few seconds later, Leanne and I stood facing each other in the center of the mat. Karen and Denise, the two witnesses, had taken a position on the side of the mat near us. Keeping my eyes fixed on my opponent, I addressed them directly.

?I expect you two to remain neutral. If I sense a threatening move from either of you, you?ll both end up flat on your asses again, in pain. Do you understand??
    ?Yes. We understand, Brandi.? They chimed in unison.

Leanne then charged me. I was quick enough to sidestep her. Foolishly, she came hard again. As she got into range I grabbed her flailing right arm and spun her around. She came down on the mat with a loud splat. She stayed there. She was waiting for me, in an open challenge. I have to say, her body looked inviting. My nipples and pussy were now on high alert.

?Come on Brandi. You fucking bitch! Let?s do this the right way.?
    ?The right way?? I said, feigning ignorance.
    ?Yes. Stretch out on top of me so that we can fight in full body contact. You woman enough??
    ?Well gosh, Leanne. I don?t know much about this style of fighting. But I?m only too happy to oblige.? I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Next, I slowly stretched my body out to lay down on top of her, giving her ample time to do exactly what I knew she would do. Leanne then wrapped her arms around my waist as she held me in a crushing embrace. For the first time, my tits locked up fully with hers, and our bodies met in full contact. She felt fantastic! But with a surprisingly smooth move, she used her strength to get me off balance and ultimately roll me over.

?Oh yeah! You?re really in for it now, Brandi!? one of her girlfriends called out, excitedly.

I was now on the bottom with Leanne?s full body weight bearing down on me in a very sexy way. She looked at me, flashed a smug grin and then grabbed both of my wrists, stretching my arms out to the side and slightly upward, seeking to render them useless. Then the bitch went to work on me. She used her fulsome tits rather skillfully against mine, rolling and mashing them into my boobs repeatedly, scraping her hard nipples around and across mine until they met tip to tip. The connection there started to feel quite wet. I realized that one or perhaps both of us were secreting a ?massive amount of hot, gooey, sticky nipple cum.? This thrilled me deeply. I could feel my cunt beginning to twitch and moisten.

?Owwwwww?.? I groaned, loudly.
    ?What?s the matter, Brandi? Are my titties too hot for yours to handle??
    ?You?re good Leanne. But go fuck yourself!?
    ?My tits are going to destroy your pathetic tits. You arrogant bitch!?
    ?Don?t get too full of yourself, Leanne. You ain?t that good.?
    We both grunted and our tit tussle continued, rather aggressively. The moist stickiness of our secretions was doing a good job fusing our large breasts into maximum contact.

?Yeah! Get that bitch, Le Le!!!? one of the onlookers shouted out gleefully. I really wished they would shut the fuck up. But I couldn?t worry about that right now. This busty bimbo was starting to get to me, and I was starting to like it. Her next move would be to slide her cunt deep into my thighs.

Let me digress here for a moment to explain something. When a woman gets into it physically with another woman, she can tell right away if she?s overmatched or under matched. If a woman is up against a woman who is stronger than her, she knows it right away. However, as good as she was at using her body against mine, Leanne was NOT stronger than me. As she repositioned to make her move, I quickly took advantage. In a split second, I rolled her and took the top position. I smiled at her, smugly, just as she had done to me earlier.

?Fucking bitch!!!? she said, frustrated, as she squirmed beneath me. I mashed my glorious breasts fully into hers.
    ?Uggghhh!!! Goddam you, bitch!?

Now it was her turn to groan with pleasure. Before she knew what was happening, my swollen labia were locked in a deep, juicy stroke with her impressive cunt lips.

?Is this what you were trying to do, Leanne??
    ?Fuck you Brandi!!! You fucking whore!!!?

Leanne was angry. But she was fucking as passionately as I was. Her cunt was being served quite well by my voracious cunt. But I was enjoying this too. The girl could fuck! However, she knew that she had to do something to stave off the thunderous orgasm that was building in her loins. That?s when the hair pulling entered the equation. I screamed in agony as the bitch grabbed my hair from behind and yanked hard. I had no choice but to roll in the direction that she was pulling unless I wanted to spend the next few months with a large bald spot on the back of my head. She relinquished her grip on my hair as I rolled off of her onto my back. I thought she was going to pounce on me, but she didn?t. Instead, she turned on her side facing me then propped herself up on one arm. I turned to face her. We were both breathing heavily and this was a welcomed respite. Her two raucous girlfriends were cheering her and scoffing at me. Damn they were annoying!

?Well, I?ll give you this much, Brandi. You?re better than I thought you?d be.?
    ?Thanks, you skank. So are you.?
    ?But make no mistake slut. I?m taking you down!? an overconfident Leanne asserted.
    ?Tell you what, Leanne. I?ll stay right where I am, on my back. Why don?t you come on over and ?take me down.? Every square inch of your body against every square inch of mine. You woman enough??
    Leanne shook her head.
    ?No. That ain?t gonna happen.?
    ?Then what?? I asked.
    ?The true test of woman to woman. Sit up, Brandi. Open your legs.?
    I complied. Leanne moved in to scissor her legs with mine. As she closed the gap between our quivering quims, I stopped her.
    ?What?? she asked.
    ?Do me a favor and tell those two vapid, obnoxious friends of yours to shut the fuck up?or else I?ll go over there and twist them into pretzels.?
    Leanne nodded, then turned to her friends.
    ?Girls?please control yourselves. You can watch as long as you want, but please do it quietly. OK??
    Karen and Denise agreed to be good girls.
    ?Now then, Brandi. You have to accept the standard terms for this type of fight.?
    ?And they are??
    ?Simple. This is a real woman fight between two pussies. Cunt to cunt to the finish. In other words, until one of us can no longer continue.?
    ?Gosh, Leanne, I don?t know. It?s already six thirty PM. Do we have enough time for a fight to the finish??
    ?Trust me Brandi. It?s not going to take me long to destroy that cunt of yours.? Leanne said, brimming with confidence.
    ?So I take it that you?ve had a lot of these fights?? I asked.
    ?Oh yes. And I?m really good at them.?
    ?Wow! I have to confess that I?m impressed, Leanne.?
    ?And what about you, Brandi? How many pussy duels have you had??
    ?Let me think for a second?One! I?ve fought one girl like this.?
    All three of them burst into spontaneous laughter. I desperately wanted to smack all three of these bitches. But I couldn?t, since I was giving off the vibe of inexperience in an attempt to make Leanne feel overconfident. The only possible flaw to my devious plan would be if Leanne was actually good enough to defeat me, pussy to pussy. I hoped that I hadn?t underestimated her. I looked at her and smiled warmly.
    ?OK, Leanne. Then why don?t we get to it? I presume you have plans for the evening. I mean, I don?t want to keep you any longer than necessary.?
    ?Oh my! Aren?t you an eager shaved beaver??
    ?Well, since I?m about to be disgraced in front of witnesses, I just want to get it over with.?

Smug Leanne then slowly closed the gap. I moistened my fingers with spit, then reached down to wet and spread my swollen labia. Leanne grinned, mockingly. Then, in response, she gathered a large dollop of saliva from her extended tongue and seductively applied it to her thick labia. It was hot to see this.

?Ooooooo!!!! Leanne! Our spit is going to mingle! How sexy!? I teased.
    ?I?m soooooo going to enjoy this.? said the second year cosmetology student. I winked at her and blew her a kiss.
    ?Not for long, Leanne.? I gave her my best derisive grin.

The look on her face was one of confusion and angst. But the bitch had no choice but to come at me. The squish of our contentious cunts filled the room. I have to say, Leanne?s cunt was luscious and thick and it felt amazing. I wondered if she would be willing to meet with me some time for some non-competitive sex. I would have to remember to ask her later. I glanced over at Karen and Denice. They were enhancing their entertainment experience by stroking each other?s pussies.

?Have fun girls!? I said to them. They giggled, like teenage girls. I had to laugh to myself over Leanne?s ill-advised decision to use these two dimwits as ?enforcers.?

Meanwhile, Leanne and I were stroking and squishing our cunt lips together - assessing each other and just enjoying the initial sensations and the feel of each other?s wet cunts as they got to know each other.

It should be noted here that whenever two women bring their cunts together for a sexual match such as this, there?s almost always an initial five minutes or so before the gloves come off, so to speak, in which they relax and let their pussies explore each other. But make no mistake. This is also an assessment period in which each woman evaluates the other for potential weaknesses. At least that has been my experience over the course of many years and many spectacular pussy battles. And let me state now, for the record, that there is absolutely nothing that can compare to this. And by that I mean I believe that I am as close to perfect sexual bliss as I?m ever going to get whenever my pussy mates with another pussy. Sure, some pussies are better and more skilled than others. But when two thick cunts squish slurp and suck together in that perfect vacuum that draws two clitorises out and into a full frontal engagement, well, it is at that perfect moment that two women become one with each other and one with the Universe. Whether you?re fighting for dominance or simply fucking for pleasure, the meeting of two cunts is the ultimate thrill, in my humble opinion. So girls, get together with that sexy friend that you?ve always had a girl crush on and get busy! Open your mind and open those long sexy legs to the thrilling experience of scissoring!

The get acquainted period was over. Leanne and I were ready to seriously lock up in our sexual catfight. She took the lead. She wanted to be the aggressor, and I was fine with this. With her sex being as hot as it was, I needed a few minutes to collect my thoughts. It was a very good move, despite its predictability. She took hold of my right leg for leverage as she stretched out on her back. I could feel the incursion of her thick pussy into mine and it was exquisite. My response, of course, was to pull on her leg and try to even things out. This worked well. Our cunts worked their way into each other. The feeling of overwhelming pleasure was mutual as we both groaned in unison.

?This is the moment I?ve been looking forward to, Brandi. You stuck up twat!?
    ?Bitch, what the fuck are you talking about??

Stroke..stroke..
    Our fused cunts sang out.

?You?re conceited! You think that you?re better than everyone else. I fucking hate that about you!!!?
    ?Well, gosh Leanne. I?m sorry. I didn?t mean to give you that impression. I know I have my moments when I can be a bitch, just like any woman. But I don?t consider myself to be arrogant.?

Squish..squish..
    Our hungry for satisfaction pussies locked even tighter as we discussed my personality flaws.

?Well, that?s how you carry yourself - like a conceited bitch.?
    ?I?m really sorry.?

Suck suck, slurp slurp. The more our cunts attacked each other, the more feminine juices spewed, making a full lock somewhat difficult to achieve.

?Oh fucking fucking shit, Leanne!!! Your cunt feels so fucking good!?
    ?Too late for apologies, bitch! I?m gonna fuck your cunt raw!?
    ?So, you?re gonna show me who?s the better woman??
    ?You bet your sweet clit I am! I?m gonna humiliate you, Brandi, with an i.?
    ?Like I said, Leanne, let?s get busy.?

Our opposing pelvic rotations became the primary focus. She was good. I?ll give her that much. But, it was in this pussy to pussy matchup with Leanne that I began to develop my own personal style. In almost all of my subsequent duels, I would use the tactic of faking vulnerability, thereby luring opponents into a false sense of superiority over me. Then, when the time was right, I would lay into them, exerting my skill and dominance, and send them into screeching, overwhelming, out of control orgasms. I learned from dear Ingrid how to exercise self control and how to use various muscles to clamp down tightly on an opposing cunt. It was an invaluable lesson.

As expected, Leanne was absolutely certain that she had me beat. We fucked each other?s thick cunts for about fifteen minutes. Then I lowered the boom on her. I rotated very precisely and sunk my hard clit into her cunt meat. She moaned in surprise and moved her clit into position so that our shafts could fight each other fully. Her clitoris was impressive, but it was no match for mine. I raised myself up a bit and pulled harder on her leg, forcing the issue and taking the fight to her in a deep cunt lock. Leanne screamed out.

?You fucking bitch!!! You goddamn whore!!?

I rode her, hot and wet and joyously as I fully exerted my sexual power over her. She continued to scream and curse at me. As my cunt sunk deeply into hers, she realized that she was beaten. I continued my onslaught, fucking her into submission. A few minutes more and she was flailing out of control, spurting cum with almost every stroke of my pussy on hers until she had no choice.

?STOP!!! Brandi! Please stop! I give!?
    ?Not quite yet, Leanne. There?s something I need to do first.?

Leanne moaned in an odd sequence of embarrassment and then extreme pleasure as I launched a few more powerful pelvic thrusts into her, each one accompanied by a gush of my sweet cum. What a sensation!

I looked over at the two observers who were in a state of shock over what they had just witnessed. I couldn?t help smiling inwardly.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Brandi's opus part 3 (a.p)

A.penman

As always, a really, really cool story.

A prequel to another great story of yours The Gofers - brilliant.

I like it when you can read about how a character from

a story got her start in tit/sex fighting. Kind of a how this

woman got her start type of thing. I hope other writers catch

on.

Thanks again A.penman

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I love it so far! You have an amazing gift for developing your characters. ... Ok, I have to ask.... perhaps it is because I am blonde and I can't see it.... don't laugh! Where is part 2? Am I missing something?

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    I love it so far! You have an amazing gift for developing your characters. ... Ok, I have to ask.... perhaps it is because I am blonde and I can't see it.... don't laugh! Where is part 2? Am I missing something?
    Sorry Angel-

I guess that I forgot to indicate that the section on INGRID was chapter 2. I fixed it. Glad you like what I've posted so far. There"s more to come.

A. Penman

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    A.penman

As always, a really, really cool story.

A prequel to another great story of yours The Gofers - brilliant.

I like it when you can read about how a character from

a story got her start in tit/sex fighting. Kind of a how this

woman got her start type of thing. I hope other writers catch

on.

Thanks again A.penman

Thanks DC-

Been intrigued by the thought of one of my characters stepping out on her own for a while.

Also, intrigued and delighted by the fact that you noticed this was a prequel.

This opus has more to come. Stay tuned.

A.P.