Thread: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 4 AND 5 (by a.p)

HB Forum Owner
    BRANDI'S OPUS PART 4 AND 5 (by a.p)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

PART 4 THE INVITATION

I didn’t know it at the time, but in Leanne I had easily defeated a woman who, for the last year and a half, had been building a reputation as a skilled sexual competitor. So, with the help of Karen and Denice (and against Leanne’s wishes), word of the stunning upset they had witnessed quickly spread through the campus sexfight underground.

It wasn’t long before the challenges started coming. At first, one or two a month, then one or two a week. The matches happened pretty much anyplace on campus that afforded privacy to two horny women. I even had a screaming sweaty fuck fight with one really hot woman in the school library - after hours of course. And guess what? I won every match! My pussy kicked some serious pussy! As you can imagine, I was pretty full of myself.
    Then, for some reason, the challenges stopped - for about two weeks. I had no idea why. Perhaps I’d fallen out of favor. Perhaps nobody wanted to take me on.

Then, on a Wednesday afternoon at about four-thirty, after my last class, I headed home to the dorm as usual. When I entered the room, I noticed an envelope that had been slipped under the door. It had been addressed simply “Brandi.” When I opened it there was a hand written note on nice, understated stationary. I found this rather odd. I mean, who writes anything by hand anymore? Here’s what the note said.

“Dear Brandi,

Please consider joining us this evening at 8 PM in room 424, building C. We would like to extend a personal invitation to you to join the most exclusive private organization on campus.

You probably don’t know what or who we are, but we would love for you to come by tonight and at least hear what we have to offer. The decision of whether or not to join would, of course, be entirely up to you. Looking forward to meeting you!

XXXXXXX

PS. Please respect our privacy and destroy this note after reading.”

Well, of course I wasn’t going to destroy the note. Ingrid would be coming through the door any minute. I fully intended to consult with her about this.

Within ten minutes, I heard the door open.
    “Hey chickie. Who’s up?”

I smiled at one of my sweet roommate’s attempts to master “American cool” that just missed the mark.
    “You baby! You’re what’s goin’ on.” I replied, giving her yet another colloquialism to screw up at some future date.

I then rose to my feet and stripped down to my bra and panties. Ingrid set her books down on the end table and followed suit. We then met in a full body embrace and kissed long and passionately. This little ritual had become a daily routine for us. We jokingly referred to it as our “Hi honey! How was your day?” greeting. Sometimes the body heat between us was so strong that we lost ourselves in each other. Then, both of us overcome by desire, we’d tear off our bras and panties and fuck it out on the couch or the living room floor. Other times, we would wait, enjoy dinner (translation: take out), maybe watch a bit of TV with a glass (translation: bottle) of wine. Later, we would take it to either bed and there, we would fuck good and proper and with the reckless abandon of savages in heat. Ingrid loved our fucks. I loved our fucks. So, in the two weeks when nobody challenged me, I was not hurting for sex. This particular night, however, events unfolded differently. Ingrid sensed something wasn’t right. We sat down on the couch.

“Is everything OK?” my Swedish roommate asked. I sighed.
    “Why do you ask that?”
    “Because it just feels like something is wrong.”
    “Well, nothing’s really wrong.”
    She looked at me suspiciously.

“Come on. Tell me.”
    “Well…actually…I want to show you something. I’d like your opinion…and your guidance.”
    “Show me. I’m happy to help, if I can.”

I reached into my handbag, pulled out the letter and showed it to her.
    “Go ahead. Look at it.”

She removed the letter and scanned it quickly. Her eyes grew wide. It was almost like she’d seen it before. Turns out that she had.

“Girl, do you know what this is?”
    “Please explain.”
    “It’s an invitation…”
    “I can see that.”
    “Let me complete my sentence, please.”
    “Sorry.”
    “This is an invitation to join a secret club. But it’s the most exclusive club on campus. WOW! I’m impressed!”
    “How do you know about this ‘secret’ club.” I asked, putting the word secret in air quotes.
    “Well…I…” she hesitated.
    “Are you a member, Ingrid?”
    “I’m not allowed to…well…”
    “Ingrid….????…Come on sweetie…”
    “I’ve said too much already…” she paused. “Look, go meet with them. Listen to what they have to say and consider their offer. Then make up your own mind. And remember, you’re under no obligation to join. Nobody will be offended if you decline their offer.”
    “You’re a member, aren’t you?”

She demurred. Then she got up and went to the kitchen. I heard the refrigerator door open and then close hard.

“Damn! What to you want to do about diner, Brandi?”

I just laughed. Our refrigerator was notoriously barren. Twenty minutes later we were in town at Mario’s, ordering a large Mario’s special pizza. This was always an excellent idea. An hour later I accompanied her back to the dorm room. I took a very fast shower, brushed my teeth, primped a bit more and then was out the door.
    “Wish me luck?”
    “Break an arm, Brandi!”

I just shook my head and took off. As I navigated across campus toward building C, I broke out into hysterical laughter over what should have been the theatrical expression “Break a leg.” People who saw me must have thought I had escaped from an asylum. Oh well.

PART 5 THE WELCOME

8:02 PM. I stood nervously outside the door of room 424. I had no inkling what awaited me on the other side, but I summoned courage with a deep, cleansing breath.

Knock, knock, knock.

It took a few long seconds until I heard the latch turn. The door swung open and there she was, in all of her resplendent glory.

“Hello Brandi!”
    “Hi, Trinity!” I said with some hesitation in my voice.
    “Wow. You seem surprised to see me.”
    “Actually, I came here not knowing what to expect. I must confess, I’m clueless.”
    Before I realized it, Trinity wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a warm, welcoming hug. Of course, she made sure that our tits met fully and that she crushed her girls tightly into mine. It was scintillating, but a message was being sent. In a few minutes, I would find out what that message was and what this meet and greet was all about. But first, another clarification is in order.

In the first chapter of the “Gofers” story it was stated that one evening, after Trinity and I had roughhoused each other in a rather heated soccer match, she came to my room and we had it out in a sexfight. Well, that’s not entirely accurate. It’s confession time. Trinity did come to my room that evening fully intending to engage me in sexual competition. But here’s the thing. I was barely six months out of high school in an unfamiliar environment, getting bombarded with this new college freedom and being besieged with all these new sensations and new information. At that point in time, I was a naive country bumpkin in a cosmopolitan setting. I was clueless. So, dear readers, that night Trinity and I wrestled around in a VERY sexy way. But when it came time to strip naked, drop the panties and get down to business, well, I lost my nerve. I couldn’t go through with it. To her credit, Trinity was very understanding.

“No worries, hon. We’ve all been where you are. Even me.”
    “Really? You?” I asked in amazement. Trinity smiled and nodded yes.

She stayed the night, but not to fuck me, rather to comfort me. What was really impressive was that Trinity never said a word. Nobody ever knew of my girlish embarrassment. That was classy. For all of my conflicting emotions about Trinity, there can be no denying what an elegant an classy woman she is.

Within a couple of weeks of this incident, a lovely blonde coed from Sweden showed up at my door, announcing herself as my new roommate. My first impulse was to strenuously object over this sudden, unannounced invasion of my private space. But my god! Who could possibly say no to this breathtaking woman? From here, you know the rest of the story. With lovely Ingrid’s skillful and gentle guidance, the “bashful country girl” quickly learned the bumps and grinds of campus coed life, woman to woman. And a once frightened novice blossomed into a pussy fighter of near legendary skills. I have to say that I’ve often wondered if Trinity was behind this.

So, there I was, face to face with Trinity and about to step into a den of sophisticated sleaze. She took my hand and we casually sauntered in the direction of the living room. On the way, she whispered into my ear.

“Seems you’ve come a long way from that night we spent together.”
    “What do you mean?” I asked, knowing exactly what she meant.
    “You’re developing a reputation as a woman of skill - a woman to be reckoned with.”
    “Ahhhh….that. Well, I guess you could say I’ve come out of my cocoon.”
    “Yeah…BIG TIME, from what I hear. But don’t you get too clitty girl. You and I have a date with destiny.”

In a dramatic gesture, I stopped her. We faced each other and I slammed tits into tits with her, crushing hard. We were nose to nose and our breath was in each other’s mouths.
    “I’m looking forward to it, Trinity.”
    She slammed back into me. Her lush lips brushed against mine as she spoke.
    “You aren’t quite ready for me yet, dear Brandi. But soon. You and I will lock up very soon.”
    This was really thrilling! Two big breasted women with long-standing, latent, lustful friction between them, re-establishing the already known fact that a clash between them was imminent. This very intimate moment came to an abrupt end when a voice from the living room called out.

“Hey! If you two ladies are done with your private little tete-a-tete, we’ve got business.”

Trinity smiled warmly and planted a brief, very soft kiss on my unsuspecting lips. We then moved into the living room, where I was greeted by six other women, each one more beautiful than the other. This must have been the creme de la creme of the busty campus queens. There wasn’t anything smaller than a double D cup in the room. I was absolutely certain of that. And they were all proudly on display in varying degrees of low cut necklines. It was truly a wonderful sight to see. But I’m pleased to say that, if this was a coven of big breasts, I had the necessary qualifications. I observed that chairs had been arranged into a semi-circle. Trinity left my side and took her spot in an empty chair in the middle of the other women. This definitely presented itself as a pecking order, with Trinity as the top hen. To her immediate right was an absolutely stunning redhead. I’d seen this lovely woman around campus a few times, but always at a distance. Up close, she was the kind of woman who could turn strong, confident people into quivering jello. Trinity turned to her and nodded, turning the proceedings over to her. The striking woman then rose to her feet and walked directly over to me. She stopped within two inches of coming boob to boob with me. My knees were weak, my breathing became slightly animated and my line of sight went directly to the large swell of her cleavage. Freckled tits! My god! I’d only heard of them in ancient folklore. I never thought they actually existed!!! Nah, just kidding. But this bitch was seriously hot. I wondered if I would get a chance to engage in a sex fight with her. When I removed my eyes from her tits and made eye contact with her, she smiled, wryly. She knew exactly what I was thinking. But then, she took the lead because there was a formal speech to make and an invitation to be proffered.

“Dear Brandi. My name is Julia, or Julie. Welcome to our circle.” She reached out and took my hands into hers, holding them softly.

“Thank you, Julia. Delighted to be here. Although I’m not entirely certain why I’m here.”
    “Oh, I think that you kinda know what this is all about.”
    “Well, I think I might know. But why don’t you make things absolutely clear for me, Julia.”
    “Well, Brandi, it’s come to our attention that you are a woman of considerable ‘skill’ in the art of woman to woman competition.”
    “Word gets around quickly, I see.”
    Julia nodded.
    “Indeed, it does. Apparently, you use your anatomy extremely well. The women that you so easily dispatched were effuse in their praise of your sensual skills.”
    “Really? Including Leanne?”
    “Especially Leanne, albeit begrudgingly. Seems that you shamed her badly.”
    “Gosh…I’m sorry…I…”
    “Oh, don’t worry. She’ll get over it.” Julia assured me, then continued.
    “But enough about that. Shall we get down to why we’re here?”
    “Indeed.”
    Julia gestured to the women seated behind her, then spoke.
    “Brandi. On behalf of all of us here, I want to extend a formal invitation to you to become a member of ‘The SF Club.’ Yes, I know. The club name isn’t especially fancy. But that’s for a reason. We try to keep things low key. We don’t want to draw attention to our private little organization.”
    “Good idea.” I offered. Julie nodded and then continued.
    “Please know that the decision to join or not to join is completely up to you. If you accept our offer, you’ll be warmly welcomed as a full member from day one. BUT!” she emphasized, “If you decline, know that there will be no rebuff of any kind. No snubbing, no cold-shoulders, nothing like that.”
    “That’s good to know, Julie.” I said as my eyes meandered from her ice blue eyes to her overwhelming cleavage. Damn! Those freckles! I simply HAD to have them! I could feel my tits craving a long hot match with them.
    “Well, we don’t believe in that. That’s not how we roll.”
    “Speaking of that, exactly how do you roll? What are the club rules?”
    “If anyone ever asks you about ‘SF Club,’ deny. Do you understand?”
    “Understood and agreed. It’s a great rule, but…” I said with skepticism.
    “But what?”
    “Julia, ladies, this is a big campus with hundreds of women. And women, as you may know, like to gossip and spread rumors. We can’t help it. It’s how WE roll.”
    “True enough. But absolute denial goes a long way towards discrediting gossip, rumor and innuendo.”
    “Well if that’s the case, then how did you learn about my ‘victories?’”
    “Simple. Every girl who challenged you is a club member. And we do talk amongst ourselves. Secretly of course.”
    “OK. What about the guidelines?”
    “Now it’s time to get down to business, girl. You ready?”
    “Oh yes!”
    Julia nodded affirmatively.
    “Every seven to ten days you’ll be offered an opportunity to ‘engage’ one of our many members.”
    “Wait. How many members are there? The seven of you and…”
    Julia deferred this question to Trinity.
    “Well, let’s see. At last count, two-hundred and fifty members…plus us, so 257 members altogether.” Trinity said almost casually.
    “Damn! 257? I guess I’ve got my work cut out for me.” I joked. Luckily, all of them found it funny.
    “Moving on…You’re free to accept or decline the challenge. We understand that their are other considerations. Perhaps you have an exam in the morning…perhaps you’re having your period. Stuff like that.”
    “OK. But if you ladies are so relaxed and understanding, then why would I need to join SF Club? What’s to stop me from having as many sexfights with other coeds as I want?”
    “Actually Brandi, nothing. You can hook up with anyone you want. We have no say in that.”
    “Well if that’s the case, then what are the advantages of joining the club?”
    “Well, as a member, we would monitor your progress. We like to keep an eye on potential stars.”
    “That’s it?”
    “There is one caveat. As you know, there are loads of women on campus who would love to lock thighs with you. You can fuck and fuck to your heart’s delight, really. But, as a non member, you won’t get to engage any of the highly accomplished women in this room. And that would truly be a shame because, in this room, are the fourteen best breasts and the seven best pussies on campus.
    “Oh…uh…” I said. My voice trailed off.
    “And, may I speak personally, Brandi?”
    “Of course, Julia.”
    “I personally hope that you accept our offer because I’m really looking forward to taking you on. And, judging from the way you can’t keep your eyes off of my chest, I have to assume that you’re just as eager to take me on.”
    “You are soooo right about that, Julia. I’m dying to match my two tits up against yours.” I said, feeling a bit publicly embarrassed, yet publicly aroused.
    Julia then used her weapons to influence me. She reached up and unbuttoned the third button of her blouse, exposing even more of the full roundness of her freckled rack. What a devious bitch!
    “Take your time, Brandi. Like I said, no pressure. The decision is yours.” Now she was flat out taunting me. With my hungry eyes glued to her chest, I blurted out my response.
    “YES!!! YES!!! YESSSSS!!!!. I want in.”
    Julia flashed a wicked grin at me.
    “That’s wonderful. So glad that you said yes.”
    I took a step back from her because I was afraid that if I didn’t, I might just jump her right there. Through noticeably heavy breathing I asked a routine question.
    “So, what happens now?”
    “Well, not much. Speaking for everyone here, we’re all pleased that you decided to join us. You’re free to go, but before you do, we have a little ceremony that you have to participate in. It’s how we welcome new members.”
    “You mean like an initiation?”
    “Ummm…more like a traditional greeting. OK?”
    “OK.” I responded, with no clue of what was on tap. Julia returned to her chair, leaving me standing alone in the middle of the room. But she continued to supervise the proceedings.

“Brandi. Would you be kind enough to remove your blouse and your bra?”

OK, now I was starting to get a bit nervous. But, I did as she asked. It felt weird, but I quickly unbuttoned and slipped out of my blouse. There was no place for it, other than the floor. So, down it went.

“Now the bra, if you would.”

I reached behind and popped the hooks. Down went the bra to join my blouse. I stood back and proudly displayed my chest to all. Gasps of surprise and excited admiration came from at least three of them. Like I said, my tits always get this kind of reaction. One of them flat out wowed. This made me feel more confident. Trinity addressed all of them.
    “Ladies. Are we ready?”
    “Yes we are!” They all chirped in unison. “Ready for what?” I wondered. Here’s what happened next. It was truly unbelievable!

On Trinity’s signal a lovely, short haired blonde who was in the end seat to the right of her stood up and slowly came toward me. On her way, she peeled off her blouse and bra then tossed them on the floor on top of mine. When her forward motion stopped I was unexpectedly in her embrace, with her soft, slightly smaller tits pressed and rolling into my girls. WOW! It felt like four soft, fleshy pillows pressing together. She leaned in, cheek to cheek with me and whispered.
    “Tracie. Junior year. Majoring in Exercise Physiology. Nice to meet you, Brandi. And welcome to our club.”
    “Nice to meet you, Tracie. I look forward to a long, sweaty workout with you.”
    She smiled seductively. Then she pulled away and returned to her seat.

Next, came the dark brown haired Yvonne. To my amazement, her blouse and bra quickly came off and were tossed into the pile on the floor. A second later, Yvonne was mashing and rubbing her massive tits into mine. Her nipple to nipple aim was true and I could feel that tingle of nipples fencing and areola scraping against each other. What an amazing rack! Her breasts were so full. These were my favorite kind of tits to go up against. Not just big, but full and powerful. I responded enthusiastically. 

“Welcome, Brandi! I’m Yvonne. I’m a senior, majoring in education.”
    “Thank you, Yvonne. Any chance you and I can meet sometime for a private tutoring session?”
    She gave my tits a final, tight squash with hers.
    “Count on it.” She said, pulling away.

First Tracie and Yvonne. Both with tits to die for! Next, I became ensnared in a major tit to tit matchup with a jet black haired beauty named Monica.

“Oh my! And who are you?” I asked with delight, locking my tits in a ravenous, rhythmic tussle with hers.
    “Monica. Senior. Major in journalism. Welcome to the club, Brandi.”
    “Journalism. That’s great. Why don’t you come by my room some evening and I’ll give you the most newsworthy fuck of your young life? It’ll be a really big scoop.”
    “That would be terrific! I’ll bring the sound and video equipment.” Monica responded, smiled and them broke off from me. My tits missed hers already.

It was beginning to look like Julia’s statement was accurate. These may indeed have been the fourteen best breasts on campus. I could barely contain my excitement. If this played out as expected, I still had four more women to meet with. I wondered if I was going to get to test drive each one pussy to pussy.
    An exotic looking beauty that I had seen around the campus was next. Even from a distance I could tell that she was beautiful. But up close, she was simply breathtaking. This closeup look revealed that she was bi-racial - most likely African-American and Caucasian-probably Scandinavian.
    “Hello, Brandi. Welcome! My name is Ursula.”
    Well…there you go. Damn, I’m good!
    “Will you allow me to introduce my tits to your lovely breasts, Brandi?”
    “By all means do, Ursula!” I said, with the excitement of a kid in a candy store.
    And then I heard the familiar sound of tits meeting tits. Our aroused nipples connected and mated. But Ursula’s tits had a different sensation - one of creaminess and delicious skin that clung to my tit flesh in a highly erotic manner. When I was able to stop groaning, I tried to get acquainted with her.
    “I’ve seen you around campus. It’s great to finally meet you, up close and personal.” I said, rolling my chest into hers for emphasis, attempting to fuse our tits as fully as humanly possible.
    “Likewise, Brandi.”
    “So, Ursula. Aside from being sensational, what do you major in?”
    “Well, I’m regularly referred to by these ladies as the ‘nerd’ of the group.”
    “Meaning?”
    “It means that I’m majoring in physics and astronomy. Junior year.”
    “Oh my, Ursula. That’s almost as impressive as your heavenly tits.”
    “I’m glad that you like them, Brandi. Perhaps we can get our celestial bodies together sometime and fuck each other into another dimension of space-time.”
    “That would be wonderful! I’ve never been fucked into space before.”
    Ursula then moved her lips to mine and we shared a brief but sensual tongueless kiss. Then she moved away. My word! Could it get any better? That question would be answered in short order.

When I opened my eyes from the tantalizing kiss I beheld a ravishing, tall drink of water with long, straight sandy blonde/brown hair, devastating bluish green eyes and full lips. She had to be about five feet eight or nine inches tall and she had one of the most beautiful faces I’d ever seen. But my eyes were quickly drawn to the enormous display of firm, womanly tit meat that was standing proudly and menacingly on her torso. I used the word menacingly because I was staring at a rack of what had to be at least double E breasts…and oh my god, they were headed full steam directly into me. For the first time in my adult life, I was worried about my tits. This stunning woman held nothing back. There was an audible splat of flesh slamming into flesh, and the intense sensation of nipples that were completely dominating mine. I looked down to see my tits, but all I could see was this amazing woman’s mountainous mammaries. My poor breasts were lost in the vast terrain of this goddess’s chest. As you already know, I’m a sizable woman. But her massive tits had literally engulfed mine. I was woozy and it was becoming hard to breathe. She eased up a bit when she sensed I was struggling for air and when she saw my head roll backward.

“Are you OK, Brandi?” she asked sincerely.

My head cleared a bit and my thoughts began to cohere. My mind cried out, “Oh forces of the universe, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send this woman to my room so that I can have her all to myself, all night long - so that I could revel in the sensations of these massive breasts devouring my tits as our sweat soaked bodies twisted and contorted together in an obscene woman fuck!”

I regained my composure and for a few more seconds, luxuriated in the thrill of my breasts being so totally overwhelmed by an astonishing set of tits!

“I’ll be fine, as soon as we land.” I said to her. “Who ARE you, anyway?!?!”
    She smiled at me with a “wicked grin.”

“I’m Angelica. Or Angel, as everyone calls me. I’m a sophomore.”
    “What are you majoring in, Angel? Female anatomy, specializing in tits?” I teased, rolling my tits back into hers in a futile effort to regain some purchase, not to mention some of my dignity.

Her smile changed from wicked to warm. But it was also the smile of a woman who was supremely confident - a woman in control. It actually sent shivers through me - shivers of unimaginable lust! What a fucking woman she was!!!

“No, sweetie. I’m majoring in criminal justice.”
    “As in police officer? Attorney?”
    “No baby. Something much more fun. Private Investigator.”
    “OOOOHHHHH!!!! How sexy! I’m looking forward to a loooong interrogation. You can even put me in handcuffs if you want to.”
    “How about I just fuck you so long and so hard that you scream out a confession? Then, if you’re a really good girl, maybe I’ll put you in handcuffs and do whatever I damn well feel like doing to you. Would you like that, Brandi?”
    “Yes, I would!” Something occurred to me.
    “Angel. Do I detect a bit of a Southern accent? Maybe Georgia?”
    “Yes. But not Georgia. Texas!!! Dallas, to be precise.”
    “Well Angel, it’s great to know that old expression about the Lone Star State isn’t just a cliche.”
    “What expression?”
    I mashed my tits hard into hers once again.
    “Oh you know the one…Everything IS bigger in Texas!”
    “Oh gawd! How did I not see that one coming?”
    We laughed.

“Hey! If you two are done tit fucking each other, I’d like a turn.” Julia playfully interrupted.

Before we separated, Angel laid a looong, wet tongue kiss on me that deposited wet strings of spit on her cleavage.
    “Oh my! We got juicy.” She giggled.
    “I like juicy.”
    Once we disengaged, I was able to breathe normally again.

Next came the incredible Julia and her wondrously freckled bosoms. And for a few seconds, in front of six other women, they were going to be all mine! She had been waiting, bare breasted and patiently while Angel and I teased, tit tussled and tongue wrestled. She was, by all appearances, rather turned on! So, I took the opportunity to taunt her. It occurred to me that this might not be a good idea, but I did it anyway.

I caressed my tits, cupping and jiggling them to entice her. “Come on, girl. Come get what you want.”

I don’t know whether she did it for show, or whether she did it because I genuinely pissed her off. But before I knew it, lovely Julia lunged super aggressively at me and we went tumbling to the floor. Fortunately, our fall was softened by a large pile of bras and blouses. Unfortunately, we were only naked from the waist up. Her body slammed hard into mine. Almost immediately we started to roll around the living room floor. This felt angry.

“What’s your problem, bitch?” I asked as our breasts met fully and mashed together.
    “YOU! You disrespectful slut!” Julia screamed at me as our foreheads bumped.
    “Oh fuck you! If shaking my tits at you is all that it takes, you must be really thin skinned.”
    “I’ll smash those overbearing bags of yours with my clearly superior tits.”
    “Oh yeah? Well miss mighty tits, how about I diss you a bit more, first.”

I then rolled her and took the top position. This angered her even more. But we were so even, my dominance didn’t last long. A couple girls started to break us up, but Trinity stopped them.

“Not just yet, girls. Let’s see how this evolves.” I heard her say.

And so, for a little while longer, incendiary Julia and I aggressively rolled around on the floor. My joyful tits were in a cathartic fusion with her wondrous breasts. But, despite the intense mutual pleasure of our tit to tit bond, we were screeching and taunting each other like two women who didn’t like each other and were finally locked in the battle that they had long craved. This was getting rather intense, but I didn’t mind. I don’t think Julia did either. We both wanted this from the moment we first locked eyes. It was such a shame that we were covered from the waist down. Whatever the case, this minor fracas had clearly broken the accepted protocol for these tasty “meet and greets.” They let us wrestle for a few more minutes before Trinity gave the signal to break us up. They needed to keep us separated for a few minutes because we both got so riled up that we wanted to keep at it.

Trying unsuccessfully to break away from the two women who were restraining her, Julia sent more vehemence in my direction.
    “You better watch your step, you uppity bitch!” she screamed.
    “I ain’t afraid of you, you vermillion slut! I’ll take you on, naked body to naked body anytime you want!” I shouted back at her.
    “You better be careful what you wish for, you pompous pussy!”

I glared at her, but opted not to continue being antagonistic. I sighed, shrugged off the two women who were holding me back and offered a hand of friendship to Julia.

“My sincere apology, Julia. I was out of line.”
    She took my hand and shook it. “I guess I got a bit carried away too. Your apology is accepted. Please accept mine, Brandi.”
    “Of course.”
    Julia then unexpectedly pulled me into her embrace where once again our tits came together. The seething sexual desire between us was once again stoked. I HAD to have this woman! As events would unfold, our private sexual war would happen far sooner that expected.

“OK Julie. Time’s up! It’s getting late and I haven’t had my turn.”

I turned slowly to face her - to face my destiny. Trinity, the top hen in this house was right. It was getting rather late for a weeknight. Standing there with her flawless breasts slowly rising and falling, she offered them to me in the final welcoming tit to tit embrace. But it was then that I did something that was, in the history of this group, unprecedented. I moved close to her, my burning nipples pointed directly at hers and declined the final embrace.

“With the utmost respect to you, Trinity, your softness, your sensual embrace, I choose to exercise my right to decline.”
    Several of them gasped in shock. No one had ever said no thank you to Trinity before. The room was dead silent with tension. But the only one in the room who wasn’t shocked by my bold decision was Trinity herself. She nodded to me. When she said nothing, I continued.

“Dear ladies…all of you. You must know that in giving me what you have given me tonight, you’ve raised my sexual arousal to levels I never dreamed were possible. Truthfully, my poor tits just can’t take anymore. At least not tonight.” I paused as they all nodded, seemingly understanding.

“Like Trinity said, it’s almost 10 PM. I have early classes tomorrow, as I’m sure most of you do too.” Again, the all acquiesced. I then addressed Trinity directly.

“Besides, you and I had our little boob bashing encounter when I first got here.”
    “But, not bare breasted.”
    “I know, I know. But, like you yourself pointed out. You and I have a date with destiny. And believe me when I say this, dear lady…I CANNOT WAIT!”

Cool and calm, Trinity flashed me an exquisitely wicked grin.

“Ladies. This meeting is adjourned. Brandi, you’re free to go.”
    “Thank you. Indeed, thank you all. You’ve given me the most amazing night of my life.”

I fished my blouse and bra out from the pile on the floor, re-dressed myself haphazardly, figuring that at this time of night I wouldn’t be seeing anyone walking around on the campus grounds. Julia stopped me just before the door.

“Remember, Brandi. You’re going to be a very busy girl over the next couple of months. Also remember that we’ll be monitoring your progress.”
    “That’s just fine with me.”
    “Enjoy yourself, girl.” Trinity added.
    “Oh, I’m sure that I will. Goodnight all.”

TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by apenman; August 14th, 2016 at 06:50 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 4 AND 5 (by a.p)

I really really love this story so far! You are an amazing writer A.Penman! And your characters are so real and so alive... Brandi, Leanne, Trinity, Julie, Traci, Yvonne, Monica, Ursula are wonderful!.. But this other girl... the one named Angelica.... She is incredibly HOT!... and there is something very familiar about her ......

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn30 View Post
    i really really love this story so far! You are an amazing writer a.penman! And your characters are so real and so alive... Brandi, leanne, trinity, julie, traci, yvonne, monica, ursula are wonderful!.. But this other girl... The one named angelica.... She is incredibly hot!... And there is something very familiar about her ......

laugh out loud!!!
    A.p.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A. penman

Thanks so much for another super chapter to this hot prequel.

Love the way new members are personally introduced in this club,

a little one on one never hurt any one.

And the way you paid a tribute Angeldawn's main character from her story

to me - is way cool. It's good when readers from this board gives thank you, and

likes to the writers of these stories. But when writers give praise and such to other

writers, like what A. penman did here with Angelica was just the best - good for you A.P.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    A. penman

Thanks so much for another super chapter to this hot prequel.

Love the way new members are personally introduced in this club,

a little one on one never hurt any one.

And the way you paid a tribute Angeldawn's main character from her story

to me - is way cool. It's good when readers from this board gives thank you, and

likes to the writers of these stories. But when writers give praise and such to other

writers, like what A. penman did here with Angelica was just the best - good for you A.P.
    DC-

Thank you, as always.

As you might imagine, this one was a lot of fun to write, thanks to the lovely AngelDawn...who graciously allowed me to use her as a character in this story.

I enjoy doing different things, just to change up the standard story format. Fiction writing is lots of fun because of all the different and unusual possibilities.

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

A.Penman ... obviously I was having a little fun in my earlier post... but if I may be serious for a moment..... I think everyone knows that the character Angelica in my story is me... Yes, my real name is Angelica.. but, as you know, you may call me Angel. (smile). In my story, Angel is my alter-ego... she is the vessel that allows me to write about my fantasies... When she talks or does naughty things, it is me acting out my fantasies through her. This makes the story personal to me and I believe it allows me to breath life into her character.

When you asked me for permission to use Angelica (me) in your story, I was thrilled and flattered beyond belief. I believe everyone here knows that you are a very talented author. We all love your stories. But everyone should also know that you are an exceptional guy ... You are kind.. you are courteous .. respectful . and you are my dear friend. Including Angelica (me) in your story is a very cherished honor. I am humbled and grateful. Thank you A.P..... From the bottom of my heart ... "Thank you." (Hug)

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Α penman,

What a hot story. Everything, plot, desciption of scenes are so perfect ! To include Angelica was a hot and pleasant surprise !

You are one of the best writers here, i guess that every body agrees to this !
    You are very popular also, Angel is right !

Even if i ( slightly ) prefer the same person to not be always one of the two women, your story is so well written and so hot that i can hardly wait for your next chapters !

Be well ! Have fun !!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Α penman,

What a hot story. Everything, plot, desciption of scenes are so perfect ! To include Angelica was a hot and pleasant surprise !

You are one of the best writers here, i guess that every body agrees to this !
    You are very popular also, Angel is right !

Even if i ( slightly ) prefer the same person to not be always one of the two women, your story is so well written and so hot that i can hardly wait for your next chapters !

Be well ! Have fun !!
    Thank you Giannis!

Your kind words are much appreciated!

More chapters coming soon and hopefully they will be hot enough for you and all the readers.

A.Penman

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    A.Penman ... obviously I was having a little fun in my earlier post... but if I may be serious for a moment..... I think everyone knows that the character Angelica in my story is me... Yes, my real name is Angelica.. but, as you know, you may call me Angel. (smile). In my story, Angel is my alter-ego... she is the vessel that allows me to write about my fantasies... When she talks or does naughty things, it is me acting out my fantasies through her. This makes the story personal to me and I believe it allows me to breath life into her character.

When you asked me for permission to use Angelica (me) in your story, I was thrilled and flattered beyond belief. I believe everyone here knows that you are a very talented author. We all love your stories. But everyone should also know that you are an exceptional guy ... You are kind.. you are courteous .. respectful . and you are my dear friend. Including Angelica (me) in your story is a very cherished honor. I am humbled and grateful. Thank you A.P..... From the bottom of my heart ... "Thank you." (Hug)

Angel (Angelica)-

I of course understood and appreciated that you were “having a little fun” in your previous post. It’s actually the kind of response I was hoping to elicit from you.

I think it’s cool that “Angel” is a vessel for your own fantasies. You do indeed “breathe life” into the character. Note my previously mentioned delight over you being the only female writer on the board (to my knowledge). Who better to write about this particularly sexy “fetish” (if you will) than someone with the proper “anatomy?” (smile).

Us guys can only rely on our vivid (and often fancifully inaccurate) imaginations over what is actually physically possible between two women. STILL, in the hands of skilled writers, the fantasies can come to life in grand fashion.

And for me, it’s that ever present and always pleasant fantasy of two hot women “getting busy” that keeps me writing. This, by the way, has been a clandestine daydream of mine since puberty.

As you know, when this story first started coming together, my initial idea was just to “borrow” that one particular descriptive phrase of yours that I love so much, (you know the one) which I included in Brandi’s tussle with Leanne…

But then, as the story began to expand, I wondered if I could actually include your alter-ego…you know, give her a part in the sexy “action.” You were SO WONDERFUL to allow me to do this! I get the impression that I did you proud. (smile).

By the way, in one of the next chapters, I bring you back in a non-physical way that I also think you will like. Again, thanks.

Finally, should you want to know a bit more about me (because I know you have absolutely nothing else to do with your time.) you could read “Antoinette’s Big Adventure, Part 3; John’s Surprise.” There’s a good amount of yours truly in Antoinette’s cousin John. The love of jazz, good food and great wine is 100% accurate.

Respect to you, dear lady, as a fellow writer and creative human…Oh, and HUG TOO…

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I must agree with A. Penman.

When I first read Angeldawn30's vary first story post, right away I thought this just has to be a woman writer.

With so much detail to every thing, so much extra - - - - period.

To write this good about this type of sexual fantasy story. To walk the walk and talk the talk, than no doubt

this is one super hot woman writer.

And again A.P, using Angelica ( Angel ) in this story is a sly way to give a tribute to another writer.

It is some thing different, but then again A. Penman. Different - is what you do best.

And I thank you so, so much.