Thread: Identity Revealed(a superheroine story)

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Identity Revealed(a superheroine story)

Dear reader greetings.It's been a long time since i've posted a story in fact years so i've decided to post something new here! There are stories i wrote under a different pen name a long time ago elsewhere so i've made a few adjustments and rewrote some of them trying as always for the best result. Please forgive any mistakes as english is not my native language .
    So dear readers let's open deensmith's "vault" and see what's forgotten inside .Enjoy!!!

A figure was sitting on a leather chair watching multiple screens. The screens showed a busty blonde woman dressed in red tight spandex, red boots and white cape. She was wearing a red mask that covered her upper face.

"Those piercing blue eyes. What a body. You bitch, your time will come soon," the woman commented. The last 5 years had been Hell for Tatiana Cunt, known in the underworld as the Baroness. A tall 42 year old woman with short black hair, black eyes, full lips, tanned tight body, muscular ass, huge round boobs and sensual curved hips, she was the most cunning villain in the city. She always took whatever she liked. Her voice was sensual with a thick accent. She always dressed in tight leather pants or short skirts.

She was a decadent bitch ready to seek pleasure from men and women. Especially women. The men broke easy after a few minutes of intense sex but the pleasure that women could provide was something arousing for her. She liked to seduce and fuck women of power, bitches like her. On her huge bed many of them, their bodies glimmering from sweat or their faces buried in her pussy, declared their sexual surrender screaming in pleasure, becoming sextoys for the Baroness. But now that was a thing of the past; her gaze, her lust, her vengeance was set upon this mysterious opponent. How she wanted to squeeze those milk bags of hers, lock her pussy with her own, make her scream, transform her, humiliate her from a powerful superheroine to her sexual slave.

Every job she tried to do the blonde bitch that called herself Lady Comet stood in her way, especially where the job involved diamonds and works of art. Her underground business was sinking. All these years the Baroness gained lots of money, gold and diamonds by stealing them. She was untouchable, till 5 years ago Lady Comet appeared out of thin air. A woman enhanced with superhuman abilities, she could fly, she could bend the strongest metal, she was bulletproof and she was the one responsible for sending to prison many of Tatiana's associates.

From pure luck Tatiana herself wasn't behind bars. The Baroness was a well respected powerful aristocrat in the city of Cronum. She made lots of donations to the city. Even the mayor was so impressed with her that proposed her to run for the elections and become the head of the city. An interesting proposal but other urgent matters took her money and time - like finding the woman behind the mask, her identity, and how she possessed that kind of powers.

The Baroness once came face to face with this woman and she barely escaped. Her strongest bodyguards and mercenaries couldn't stop the superheroine. Although she knew how to fight as an expert in martial arts she couldn't match Lady Comet's speed and strength. Not to mention that Comet could have burned her alive thanks to those beams of red energy that the superheroine could produce from her eyes and hands.

She dedicated her vast resources to learn about her enemy and after many fruitless efforts she had results. Underground her mansion demented scientists that were freed from heavily guarded prison were working night and day in her labs to find how the power of Comet could be neutralized or countered with equal force. High tech surveillance equipment and super computers analyzed the superheroine's way of fighting and tried to detect her true identity and her refuge.

One scientist dressed in a lab coat and one bodyguard stood behind her.

"Mistress, we have answers." The bodyguard said.

"Finally, just when I thought that I have been throwing money and time in the dumpster all of these years! Speak, and be careful not to waste my time again!" The baroness replied with a cold voice.

"We have managed to identify the woman behind the mask and not only that, we have tracked down her current place of residence. The doctor here has made a breakthrough regarding Comet's superhuman abilities and how to counter them," the bodyguard said with a hesitant voice and nodded to the scientist to speak.

"Baroness, after very careful observation of Comet's abilities we've managed to compose a liquid substance, a formula from a single hair we found at the place of your last encounter with Lady Comet, which could alter your physiology and give you extraordinary strength but we can't be sure about other abilities that you'll gain and if your body could withstand the transformation. There are an unknown number of side effects. We are still long way from the final completion as we need more tests," the scientist said in a calm skeptical voice.

The Baroness' mind was racing. She couldn't hide her enthusiasm at the news. She turned and looked at the two men as a wicked smile formed in her beautiful face.

"Finally, yes, I want to see that slut's unmasked face as she realizes that her days as the most powerful woman in town are over. No more tests. I'll test it myself; every day that the blonde bitch is sticking her nose in my business makes me crazy. She costs me lot of money not to mention my reputation in certain circles. Some of my associates think that I'm afraid of her, but no more. If she wants to play we'll play but on my own terms."

"But we're months away from any permanent results, there is a danger..." the scientist tried to protest but the Baroness cut him off.

"Enough! My decision is final. Make the necessary preparations. I never feared anyone or anything. Risk is a part of the game and this time I'll go all in." The Baroness spoke as she stood up and went to her chambers, the whole anticipation to learn who Comet was, how this formula would alter her, what abilities she would gain made her feel aroused. She needed to release her tension and prepare herself for the things to come.

Some miles away deep in the large forest north of the city stood a large isolated wooden cabin. That was the house, the refuge of the 25 year old Sarah Jones. At day she was just a secretary in a large shipping company. At night she was transformed to the protector of the weak, the defender of justice the mighty Lady Comet.

The city of Cronum was a dangerous place for someone to live in. Although the law enforcement agencies did their best, the criminal activity was unstoppable. Corruption, thieves, criminals, drugs and many more were casting their shadow upon this once peaceful and beautiful city. Everything changed 5 years ago when one night Sarah slept and woke up in the morning feeling revitalized, reborn. She realized that something was very different when the same morning she opened her front door and the door was ripped apart from its hinges. She also realized that the sense of smell, eyesight, and hearing improved in such a rate that she almost felt dizzy from how her brain and senses were analyzing every detail of the environment around her. Her gaze could see through walls.

She also found that her speed was increased exponentially. She couldn't go jogging anymore as she was very fast. Her body transformed too. Her breasts became bigger, her hips and legs got toned, she had the body of an athlete. Her two last abilities were levitation and the small energy beams that she could produce from her eyes and hands when she was focused enough. She almost burned down her previous house.

As the months passed slowly she started to control those new found abilities. But she had to keep her distance for a while from her friends and family as they would notice her sudden changes. She got a job as a secretary in a large shipping company and the money was good. She decided to buy an isolated cabin where she could use it to master her new abilities away from unwanted attention. The questions that filled her mind were many. How all this happened? Why? Was she in danger from all these changes? Should she seek medical attention? Then the picture of her in a hospital bed with scientists all around poking her with needles made the hairs in the back of her neck to stand up. She rejected that thought immediately. Is there anyone else like her? What would she do?

As the days passed she found out by reading the newspapers and watching the news that a phenomenon occurred the night that she was sleeping, a comet that made a pass every two hundred years very close to the planet. But the weird thing was that this particular comet covered the entire atmosphere of the planet for half an hour with a silver glow that caused many people to feel dizzy or faint. Was that the answer she was looking for?

Then she read the other news that was, as always, dire. Murders, thefts street gangs and other criminal activity. The once quiet city of Cronum was the capital of major crime, nobody was safe. An idea started to form in her mind, something risky and dangerous. She remembered all these comic books that she read in her younger age and decided to follow the example. She created her own outfit in the colour she always liked and a mask so that nobody could identify her. She decided take the name of what she thought was the main cause of her condition, Lady Comet. She created an insignia to the center of her suit with a flaming comet in a white circle.

In the day she was an attractive blonde secretary, a teaser with long legs, an object of desire for her colleagues and her bosses but at night she transformed to an unstoppable force of justice, a defender of the weak, patrolling the dark alleys and the streets of the city tracking down thugs and criminals. She used her super hearing to listen the communications of the law enforcement agencies so she could be the first in the scene of the crime. When the police arrived in the scene they found the criminals in question unconscious, the witnesses talked about the woman in red, a vigilante that came from the sky and saved them.

Her reputation spread wide across the city and soon everybody knew about the famous Lady Comet. Many debates started about her identity and especially her superhuman abilities. Even the military got involved. At first they thought of her as an alien. The police tried to hunt her down, but the citizens of Cronum rebelled as the crime rates started to fall. After a lot of thought the heads of the city decided to look the other way as they started to get results and the elections were near.

The crime lords of the city put a bounty on her head. She learned that she was also bulletproof as the bullets couldn't penetrate her skin. Soon Lady Comet exposed every criminal lord and their underground enterprises. The streets were almost safe. Almost. There was a person that nobody wanted to talk about and few saw her up close. She was called Baroness, the information about her was very little as nobody wanted to talk about this cunning perverted woman. Everyone was terrified of her. Comet almost caught her, as she was trying to steal a very expensive diamond. A tall woman dressed in black and wearing a full mask tried to face her but she was no match for Comet. She would have caught her when her armed thugs appeared with heavy firepower and draw her attention.

For those few seconds she recalled the encounter with this woman that called herself Baroness and remembered some details. Her thick accent as she introduced herself, her perfume of exotic flowers, how her full body tight black uniform stretched in her curved body and her huge breasts. For a moment she had the impression that the Baroness licked her lips and she was checking her body, not to mention that she tried to touch Lady Comet's ass before her fist landed in the villain's jaw.

But there were something that made Sarah frustrated, angry and sad. Her abilities had disadvantages. She caught herself wondering sometimes if all these were a blessing or a curse. She was a 25 year old woman that lived in isolation. She couldn't enjoy her life as other women of her age and the most important thing, she was afraid to have sex. She almost broke the pelvis of her lust boyfriend as during sex she was riding him and in her ecstasy lost her control. She tried to calm the fire that was raging between her thighs with dildos and fingers but there was no satisfaction for her. She needed her naked body to make contact with another one to feel the pleasure and the excitement of sex.

It was afternoon and Sarah was preparing to have a shower when someone knocked her door.

"Who could it be and why haven't I heard footsteps? The only close neighbors there are a couple miles away and they come to their cabin only in summer. My family knows my place but always call before they visit," Sarah thought.

She put on her robe and scanned through the door. A woman was standing behind her door but for some reason her sight couldn't make any other details. "Strange", she thought and opened the door. Her eyes took in the scene. There was a tall very attractive woman with short cut hair, around the age of forty, dressed with a full leather tight black uniform with a zipper in her neck and knee high black spiked boots. After noticing her incredible body and the huge breasts, Sarah locked eyes with the woman.

"Good afternoon, is this the place of Sarah Jones?" the woman asked politely with thick foreign accent.

"Well, yes! How may I help you?" Sarah replied with a little unease in her voice, her senses warned her about this person

"Oh! I'm very happy to finally meet you. I'm looking for you for a long time Miss Jones. You caused me a lot of problems during the last five years."

"Excuse me, and you are? " Sarah cut her off, her unease increasing. Something was bothering her but she couldn't make out what.

"How impolite from me, where are my manners. I'm Tatiana Cunt but you might know me as the Baroness, Lady Comet.

Sarah's surprise was such that cost her valuable seconds to react as two things happened instantly. Baroness grabbed her from her robe and kissed her, as their lips met for an instant the Baroness' tongue lashed out and touched her own. The power inside Comet stared. Her entire body trembled as an electric current passed through her, her shock grew even bigger when a punch landed on her jaw. Her last thoughts before she flew crushing to the far wall were, "The perfume, the thick accent, the huge breasts, how did I miss all that?"

What Sarah could not have known was that The Baroness had injected herself five days ago with the formula under the protests of her scientist and the frightened eyes of her bodyguards. She gave strict orders in case something went wrong to transfer all of her assets to her sister with the note that she would be obligated to avenge her demise and the person responsible. She also ordered Comet's picture and true identity to be sent to every criminal of the city along with the newspapers. But first she wanted to meet with her up close. She was staring at the picture of the beautiful woman under the mask.

"So you Sarah Jones are the famous Lady Comet, damn it, a fucking secretary is the reason that I am in this shitty situation. So sit tight in your isolated cabin, nobody will hear your screams, bitch. You're quite a catch, I must admit, I might play with you a little before I end you," the Baroness thought as the fluid run through her veins. The first two days her entire body was burning, she trembled, she was full of sweat, she couldn't move, when finally she fainted. The third day she opened her eyes.

"Mistress are you ok? You had us worried," her bodyguard said as four scientists ran to her bed and started to check her readings.

"Get off me now!" the Baroness screamed as she stood up. Everyone in the room stepped back in fear. Her naked body had a faint purple glow. She went to her bedroom wall and punched it. Her fist penetrated the concrete wall like a paper. She turned her intense gaze to the people in the room. "Leave now," she whispered. The last two days she spent testing her powers which in her disappointment were only three. Her supernatural strength and her speed and the way she was looking at the environment around her, like she was watching through the life force of people, animals and even plants. Nobody could explain that. This sight would appear suddenly and then return to normal. There was no super hearing, she couldn't levitate or call forth energy beams. A mystery for herself and her scientists was the faint purple glow that appeared a few times and nobody could explain.

One side effect was that her sexual urges were intensified in such a rate that she could barely control them. She fucked men and women in such numbers and intensity that all of her sexual partners couldn't take anymore, she played with herself and with her huge dildos but her satisfaction was little. She was always close to an orgasm without achieving it, she felt like she was trying to stop a tsunami. Her pussy always burned with need, her nipples were hard as rock, although despite all these things, her determination and lust for vengeance against Lady Comet overcame these side effects. She felt revitalized and ready for the fight. She started walking from her Villa and when there was nobody around she began running with supernatural speed in the woods towards the isolated cabin of Lady Comet.

When she approached the cabin her sexual urges became suddenly so intense that she was on the edge of losing every control. She could barely walk.

"Damn it! I must do this." She said to herself and after taking some long breaths she managed to put her sexual need under control. When she knocked at the door and a beautiful blonde dressed in a short white robe opened it she was impressed. She calmed her voice and introduced herself. The expression in Lady Comet's face when she told her that she knew her true identity surprised and shocked the blonde woman, and that was the time the Baroness needed to act. Then her suppressed sexual tension came to surface once more and pushed her to kiss Lady Comet. When their lips met and their tongues touched for a brief moment, her entire body arched in pleasure, she felt supercharged, it was like something entered her with the kiss and filled her, it was like a small orgasm, a taste of sexual bliss but it was so short. She came back to her senses and immediately punched the confused blonde heroine as hard as she could and with satisfaction saw her body flying to the other side of the house and crashing into a wall.

Lady Comet took a moment to stand up. She looked behind her at the cracked wooden wall. Then she turned her gaze upon the arch villain. Her blue eyes were burning with hatred. The Baroness' body started to glow in a purple light.

"You demented bitch, what have you done? Where did you find this kind of strength?" Comet asked in a voice full of rage.

"Well it's simple Lady Whore, first I couldn't allow you to stick your nose into my business and second I wanted what you have and when I want something I just take it. Now you'll pay for what you've done to me. I might show you some mercy in the end and just fuck you for a while before I end the legend of the Lady Slut," the Baroness replied in a mocking voice.

"I'll give you one more chance to surrender or you will feel my wrath. Whatever you've done you're no match for me, soon you'll be under chains in the deepest hole and you'll beg for the light of day. You're just a petty criminal with dreams of grandeur," Lady Comet said as she ripped off her robe and called forth her power. Now her eyes and her naked body were glowing with the power that the comet bestowed upon her. She extended her glowing fists as she prepared to use her power to end the villainess once and for all.

"Oh please serve me your justice Lady Comet. Give me your best shot," the Baroness said but her voice trembled from lust as she saw the naked body of her opponent. Suddenly her sight changed and saw Lady Comet's power burning deep inside her. It was like twin tiny red suns then a force of red energy beam struck the Baroness in her chest. Her body was pushed back when the energy beams struck her and her back arched but she immediately realized that she wasn't feeling any pain but felt revitalized, stronger and like she was having an orgasm.

When Lady Comet struck her opponent she realized that she couldn't focus her energy. Of the two beams only one found its target and surprised she realized it had no effect. The Baroness was smiling and seemed in a state of bliss. Comet tried to levitate but she couldn't. She gathered more power and struck again but in surprise she saw that every energy beam was absorbed by the villain's body.

Now a feelings that she never felt before took over her. Fear and anxiety were shattering her confidence. She struck with her best shot and the Baroness was laughing and licking her lips in pleasure. Lady Comet's eyes widened when she saw the villain unzipping her leather suit exposing her incredibly curved body, her huge round breasts with her hard nipples.

At the sight of this Comet felt intense sensations. Suddenly her own nipples hardened and her pussy started to tingle. She was feeling that every fiber of her body needed to make body contact with this woman. Inside her the supernatural power she possessed was drawn to the Baroness' body like a magnet, affecting the blonde heroine's body in such a way mentally and physically that she was finding it difficult to control. Something that she had never felt before for another woman filled her mind with uncontrollable lust.

The Baroness was torn between a blissful sensation and an unstoppable urge to fuck the blonde woman as her sexual need became more demanding. Her eyesight was showing clearly that the Comet's energy wanted to be released and unite with hers. It was gathered shining bright around her opponent's lips, filling her breasts but most of it was around her pussy. Something triggered inside the villain's mind, a realization and a solution. She was a predator that she needed to feed. Her newly found powers transformed her to a being that needed to feast upon Lady Comet's energy. That was her most valuable weapon, to suck her dry, consume her power and energy, the way was simple. She started to unzip her suit. When she was standing naked wearing only her boots her thoughts were interrupted as Lady Comet charged screaming.

Lady Comet knew that she must react quickly or she would be overwhelmed from whatever the Baroness did to her. Her entire body was burning, her nipples were hard as rocks, and her pussy was dripping. She pushed back all these feelings and sensations with great effort and tried to concentrate on her next move. Her energy beams had no effect to the Baroness and seemed to weaken herself so she decided to engage in hand to hand combat, a full front assault using raw overwhelming force. She was the protector of the weak, the defender of justice, her fellow citizens and her family were counting on her to hold the line against the forces of evil. Full of rage and screaming like a banshee from Hell she charged.

The mighty Lady Comet charged her villainous opponent with all of her super strength and she forced the Baroness to take two steps back. Naked, their spectacular bodies were crushed tit to tit and pussy to pussy. When she felt the evil bitch pushed back, Comet was confident that she would prevail against this vile demented woman. Both women enveloped in purple and red energy cloud. The Baroness although slow at first she reacted by instinct and she made two steps, she positioned herself in a way that made it easier for her to absorb the power of the opponent's attack. The collision came and the women grunted in passion and effort as their incredible bodies strained against each other. Comet tried to pull back for another devastating charge but she was slow. Baroness' strong, delicate arms slipped around her waist and grabbed her round, hard ass. Like a magnet, the villain dragged Comet into her own body with her super strength.

Now the two powerful women were in full body contact. Comet made the mistake of grabbing her opponent's marvelous ass with both hands, locking herself into the villain and giving her enemy a unique advantage. Both beautifully muscled bodies were locked together, straining against each other. The time had come for Baroness to make full use of her powers and to transform her body into a deadly weapon against Lady Comet.

Baroness' big breasts crushed with the heroine's round tits. The women's nipples almost covered each other. The villain's hard nipples drove into her opponents' breasts, her thighs, her stomach and melted into one form with the heroine's. Baroness looked into Comet's blue widening eyes with malicious joy. Her lips touching her victim's mouth, she whispered with a sensual voice, "Now it begins." Instantly energy blazed around them, both perfect bodies glowed with power.

Lady Comet felt a growing weakness and arousal; the villain's body felt so hot and desirable! Without realizing it the blonde superheroine's hands explored the villain's gorgeous ass, her round breasts were squeezed so hard against Baroness' tits, her hard nipples were pinched by her enemy's nipples, her pussy was hot and wet. She felt her energy burning her and then leaving her body and realized what was happening.

"NOOOO!" Comet screamed in agony."I'm feeling weak! She draws my energy! I must break free!!" But she could not move. Her efforts were in vain. The sexual arousal, the growing weakness, the gorgeous villain's body, all these things made her crazy with lust. She was melting from sexual need into Baroness' luscious flesh. Baroness was in heaven. The bitch's anger and frustration led her exactly where she wanted. She couldn't have planned it better, now her body was like a conduit drawing the energy of her opponent. Her hateful enemy was trapped into her deadly embrace. She was feeling like a goddess, her tits were like a vacuum of energy. Her nipples were digging deep into the blonde woman's breasts extracting her power, her energy.

"Oh yessssssssssss, that's it, give me more, mooooooooooooore!! I'm feeling your body tremble under mine! Surrender all your powers to me!"

"NEVER!!" screamed the defender of justice. But she was thinking that surrendering would end this sexual torment. She felt the urge, the need, for this bitch to lick her, to bite her big round tits. Comet wanted to kiss her enemy, to lose herself totally to the sexual bliss that the Baroness' body was promising.

But immediately she discarded those thoughts. She knew that her power was turned against her, forcing her body to release it. She was the protector of justice, the power of good, she must fight till the end! No evil should ever win! Her anger and impatience led her to this situation; she fell into the villain's dangerous embrace like an amateur. She couldn't understand what this crazy bitch had done to her and why the villain was affecting her powers so much.

She needed to break free. At this rate her super strength wouldn't last much longer and the pain, combined with intense pleasure, was growing every second.

Sweat and sexual fluids begun to flow from the locked, muscled bodies, accompanied by moans and screams of agony and pleasure. Suddenly, both women's heads snapped up to look at the ceiling. The women screamed, Comet in pain, Baroness in pleasure.

The blonde heroine guided by desperation and lust did an unexpected move that surprised even her. She managed to slip one hand from the tight lock and put two fingers into the villain's burning cunt. The lethal embrace loosened. With her other free hand, she grabbed the villain by the throat and crushed her into the wall. Baroness was surprised; she didn't expect that kind of move. Comet's fingers were working in a steady pace, in and out they went into the evil pussy, causing herenemy to moan in pleasure and then scream in agony as her juices flowed out of it. The villain felt the energy flow stopping after this assault and looked helplessly as her opponent ravished her pussy. She was torn between the blissful pleasure that the energy flow provided her and the pending orgasm that it was drawing near.

She was moments from giving in to the need that her body demanded from her brain and screaming, losing herself in orgasm, surrendering completely to her most hated enemy's touch and forgetting the fight. The heroine stopped the fingering and thrust her knee between Baroness's long legs then she slid her thigh up against the other's cunt and started rubbing it, quickly causing the evil bitch to scream in delight. Comet knew that her way of fighting was bold and extreme, she never did that kind of things before, her own sexual urge led her to this action.

As her energy loss stopped, Comet felt her strength and her confidence returning. She drew her fingers out of the villain's pussy and called forth her restored power. She was making her hands into fists preparing herself to give a devastating blow to her unprotected enemy, but once more something strange happened. Her senses caught a faint smell from her fingers that she had into her opponent's pussy. It caused her for an unknown reason a wave of sexual arousal and made her pussy wet. That affected and changed her course of action in a way that surprised even the Baroness.

Lady Comet rolled the villain over and grabbed her from behind and crushed her hard, face forward into the wall. As Baroness was dazed, Comet drove her body onto the villain's back. After taking a moment to admire the villain's gorgeous ass, with both hands, the blonde started pinching, slapping, and scratching her opponent's big breasts. In arousal, she bit Baroness' neck and dug her nails into the black-haired villain's magnificent huge round breasts. The heroine viciously slapped her ass, then started to thrust her hips into her opponent's ass causing the villain's face to crush into the wall.

"You villainous bitch, so you wanted to play with me? Fine, let's play bitch, I'll fuck you first," Lady Comet whispered into the villain's ear in a panting voice, but deep inside her she knew that she was beginning to lose every moral control. After all of this time with her sexuality suppressed, her body found that exact moment for her sexual desires to surface no matter the sex of her partner.

The Baroness screamed out, "You fuckin bitch... uhuhuhuhuhuhhuuh...you whore...uhuhuhuhuuhhhh... I won't be defeated so easily...".

She was surprised how this woman, defender of justice, a moral compass could be transformed into a sex starved slut so quickly. She understood that her powers affected her somehow but she was just now realized at what extent. If the condition were different she would enjoy all this but she knew that she must act fast if she wanted to have a chance of winning. She didn't know if any other side effect would surface or she would finally surrender to her sexual desires. The power that she had stolen was starting to fade. Her glow and eyesight had vanished. Whatever her power did before seemed not to work now. Her sexual arousal was still there, high, burning her with anger and desire.

Lady Comet was thinking that even in this awkward way this would be a victorious battle against the most powerful criminal in the city of Cronum. She was fully recovered and unstoppable. The entire fight would be over in minutes and this rude, demented villain will be where she belongs, behind bars. The blonde super beauty was so confident that she let her guard down just for a moment.

Suddenly Baroness thrust her elbow back and struck the heroine in the head. The force of the blow was so powerful that Comet almost passed out. She staggered back in retreat, trying to regain her bearings. Her high hopes vanished as the villain turned towards her. Baroness' face was lit with lust and hellish anger. It had become a mask of evil vengeance. The heroine's thoughts of a quick victory were now turning into a nightmare. Fear and terror overtook her. Baroness attacked screaming. In a quick move, she grabbed her dazed and confused victim in a tight bear hug. The superheroine tried to break free, but her efforts were in vain. Purple and red energy erupted once again from the two locked, naked bodies as they started to exchange large amounts of superpower.

This time Comet felt her power and strength slipping away from inside her fast. She screamed in pain once more. The faces of the two women were so close that they could breathe each other's breath. The mighty villain saw the fear in her opponent's face and lashed her tongue in front of the superheroine's widened, terrorized eyes and licked her face.

"Let's continue our game my sweet heroine, you taste good bitch, from outside. Now, I will taste you from inside!" Baroness snarled. She raised Lady Comet's body in the air and slammed it on the floor.

The heroine was surprised by this sudden move. Before she could react, she saw the villain's great ass and pussy in her face. "Look at the size of that pussy," she thought, and without thinking she started licking it, slowly at first and then faster, ravenously. In the meantime, the villain's head was facing the heroine's cunt and after licking the engorged clitoris, she lashed her tongue deep into the blonde's hot pussy. The two amazons locked in a 69 position, trying to make each other explode in an orgasm. Both were moaning and screaming in ecstasy, they were tasting each other's juices. Baroness was fucking the heroine's burning pussy deep with her tongue. She was tasting the energy that her opponents body was holding, and she sucked it, devoured it.

Comet was licking the villain's steaming hot pussy as fast as she could, feeling her own body weakened once more and overstimulated.

Both women were close to cumming, squirting on each other's faces. Baroness was sucking the power of her enemy but the flow wasn't enough to satisfy her as she realized that Comet continued to attack her own pussy. An orgasm at this point would be a disaster for her plans. Her mission would be a failure as she would collapse screaming in ecstasy. She couldn't wait for the blonde bitch to weaken as she seemed that she was holding her own.

"You bitch...uhuhuhuhuhuhuh...noooo... this victory will be mine," the beautiful villain moaned. Comet started to lick even faster, unable to stop herself from the sexual frenzy she was in, causing Baroness' pussy to pour even more juice into the heroine's mouth!

"I will...uhuhuhuhuh...win...you bitch uhuhuhuh," said the Comet in a muffled voice. She was close to cumming, too.

"This bitch will make me cum and lose this opportunity for a decisive victory. I must change my plan," thought the villain. In a fluid move Baroness rolled over, breaking the 69 position. She got to her feet quickly, and looked down at the still moaning heroine. Her eyesight changed once more watching in the heroine's body the twin tiny red stars of energy that were still glowing with power. The glow was a little weakened but it was still there, sending power around her mouth, breasts and pussy, magnetized from her own power, waiting to be harvested.

"Damn it, I'm not draining her enough, she is still powerful, I must find a way to drain her completely," she thought, then an idea formed in her mind. She grabbed the surprised heroine by the hair and looked around. She saw a room with a bed. She dragged Lady Comet to the bed and threw her onto it. Lady Comet fell with her back on the mattress, her beautiful legs open, exposing her unprotected pussy. She was dazed and confused, her body burning with sexual tension, her superpowers running low. She did not know how much more she could take. She had never fought such a battle before, she had never been so caught between rage and raw sexual desire. When her vision finally cleared, she saw the magnificent body of the villain leaping towards her.

Baroness took advantage of her victim's surprise. She dove onto the heroine and pinned her to the bed. Their two voluptuous, naked bodies slammed to each other and locked tight, becoming one flesh. The villain's pelvis was between the heroine's thighs and she begun thrusting hard, her tongue licking Comet's earlobes, causing her foe to moan in pleasure.

"Uuuhhhhhhhhh...stop...Don't do that..." Comet begged.

Baroness spat in her face and kissed her deeply. Mouths locked tight, tongues found each other and started playing for domination. The villain was sucking more power. Lady Comet, unable to resist, eagerly participated in this tongue fight. Baroness hands attacked the heroine's swelling tits, pinching the nipples, scratching and squeezing hard the beautiful round boobs of her opponent. Her pussy slammed at Comet's pussy faster and faster, forcing moans of pleasure from the blonde beauty.

The heroine felt the energy ripped deep from inside her as the Baroness kissed her or made contact with her pussy and the strange thing was that she was in full sexual arousal. The bed enveloped in red and purple glow, energy sparkled all around the two naked bodies. The end was near. Lady Comet had one move left, a secret weapon that she had used once before.

She had discovered it three years ago when she was surrounded from all sides by armed thugs with heavy weapons that fired upon her. She was not so experienced then and as she panicked she called forth a deposit of power stored deep in her body, a core which allowed to supercharge herself in such a rate that could be dangerous for her and the surroundings. She almost destroyed an entire block as she came close to losing every control and letting loose a huge amount of energy. After this event she had only used her main powers.

Now she saw no other way as her hated enemy had turned her to a sex play toy, affected her in such a way that everything was pointing to a disgraceful demise. She had no other choice. It was a fight till the end and if she lost control so be it, she would take her enemy with her, freeing her city from the villain's deadly hold once and for all. So she used her last deposit of power and, freeing her hands from Baroness' tight grip, grabbed the villain at her shoulders and threw her to the other side of the room.

Baroness slammed headfirst into the floor, but she got up with not even a scratch. Her eyesight changed and saw Lady Comet standing up from her bed, her magnificent body bathed in red energy, inside her the tiny red suns merged into one. She locked eyes with the blonde heroine and gave her opponent an evil, triumphant smile. "So you think that using the leftovers of your fading energy, you can win?" the black-haired vixen purred.

"I always win over evil bitches like you, you're nothing, you're just a whore that played with powers that you don't understand," Lady Comet replied and in a sudden move red energy beams exploded from her eyes and fists aiming at the stunned villain.

Baroness closed her eyes in terror and fear. Everything was lost for her but then something happened. Her entire body was suddenly surrounded by her intense purple glow that shielded her from the force of the Comet's beams and absorbed it.

Baroness couldn't hide her surprise and delight. Comet's energy flowed inside her body and aroused her beyond measure. She raised her own fists and suddenly purple beams raced and slammed into the wide eyed heroine sending her flat back to the bed.

"How do you like that Comet? A taste of your own medicine," Baroness said as she approached the bed and climbed onto it and traced a long finger nail across the defenseless heroine's entire body length causing her to moan.

Lady Comet felt her body burning. Her most powerful energy release had no effect upon the villain. But not only that, but her hateful enemy managed to strike her with her own energy. She could barely move, she wasn't feeling any pain just arousal. But now was more demanding than before. Her own power was corrupted, from whatever that purple glow that surrounded the Baroness did to her. She lost her concentration, her balance of power. As the villain traced a finger into her body any thoughts of possible resistance vanished. Her pussy was now dripping, burning with sexual need. One thought replaced all others in her mind. She looked the Baroness straight in the eyes, then her magnificent body and large round breasts, then she spoke. "I surrender Baroness, you won. Take me now."

Baroness smiled, and looked at Lady Comet with lust and passion. Her most dangerous opponent was lying on her back begging to be fucked. She saw through her body the red stream of energy that waited to be harvested. She opened the blonde heroine's legs exposing her cunt and spread her own legs, moving to face it with her own cunt.

When their throbbing pussies made contact, an electrified wave struck them, rolling through their perfect bodies, pulling moans of unbearable ecstasy from both women. Comet welcomed the villain into her succulent cunt, she raised up her torso and grabbed her enemy's short black hair. She started kissing, biting, sucking the tongue of her opponent. Baroness wrapped her long legs around the blonde heroine's waist and pinched the heroine's swelling nipples hard.

The women groaned in shared ecstasy, their cries of pleasure swallowed up within their locked mouths. Their voluptuous, muscled bodies writhed glistening with sweat, rubbing and grinding in a fast rhythm, squeezing each other's asses, scratching and clawing at each other's backs. Both women were shining like beacons but Comet's red light that surrounded her started to fade. Comet looked down where the two cunts were sealed, saw the great pussy of her opponent devouring hers, like a sexual vacuum ripping out her remaining power and offering her a sexual bliss that she couldn't even imagine. She was reaching the ecstasy that her body needed for so long and she lay back trembling.

Baroness' cunt sucked power and juices from her enemy, making Lady Comet moan more deeply. Then the mighty Lady Comet screamed in pleasure. Her back touched the mattress as her opponent rode her down. She felt her power flowing away from her. The villain was glowing with purple and red energy as her cunt continued to suck up the heroine's power, until she had no more to give.

Suddenly spasms begun shaking Comet's entire body as she screamed in pleasure. Her juices exploded inside the villain's pussy as she came in an incredibly intense orgasm and felt the last of her superpowers leaving her body, then she fainted.

Baroness felt the trembling and the slowly relaxing muscles of her opponent. She did not have to control herself any longer! She saw that her enemy was completely drained, her power was filling Baroness' own body. Seconds later, she came hard, screaming in joy. An hour later Baroness was in her car escorted by her bodyguards. She left Sarah Jones in her cabin. She was no threat to her any longer. Just an ordinary woman, weak and fragile.

She was holding in her hands the Lady Comets red suit. She looked at the approaching city with eyes glowing red and purple, then at the red suit and smiled wolfishly.

"Prepare Cronum, a new, reborn Lady Comet is coming to protect you." Her demented laughter filled the car and echoed in the silent night.

The End(for now)
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Identity Revealed(a superheroine story)

Oh My!.... what an incredible story... so very well written... with a wonderful plot.. and very sexy characters. Thank you so very much!.. and yes, it has been too long since we have had the joy of reading your wonderful writing ... I hope there is more to come in the near future ... and I want to know what is next on the agenda of the powerful Baroness. Bravo!! Thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I read the words - started by deensmith, I said to my self, YES.

With all of these movies coming out at theaters from comic book hero's.

This story is right on time deensmith.

One of the best things I like about this story and it's writer, is that some times the bad

girl wins. It might be by a hair, but still - she wins. Hopefully the good girl will re-deem her

self down the road. To fight another day - - - -- - and save the world.

Welcome back old friend.

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Oh My!.... what an incredible story... so very well written... with a wonderful plot.. and very sexy characters. Thank you so very much!.. and yes, it has been too long since we have had the joy of reading your wonderful writing ... I hope there is more to come in the near future ... and I want to know what is next on the agenda of the powerful Baroness. Bravo!! Thank you!
    Thanks for your kind words Angel .For now our Baroness will be left in her own devices until something or should i say somebody challenges her authority once again.Who knows what the future will bring.
    Once again thank you .
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?