Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
Wow sffan4e, this looks intense! Is this another custom you had made by Trib-Dolls?
Indeed it is. A little while ago I asked for some advice on the forum which girls to march up and here's the result

Off topic question, I can't find that post. I tried in the profile to look for my recent started posts, but can't find ik there. I forgot the topic name, so the general search function wasn't helpful.
Do you or anyone else has any recommendation what to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ktg73 View Post
Amazing stuff. Can you confirm that their email is [email protected]? I sent them some emails but i never received any feedback.
That's right, but they are just back from their summer break/vacation. So it might take them a while to catch up with all the emails. I myself am waiting on a response also. Just wait a week or 2 and then try again .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
Excellent !! First of all it includes one of my favorite trib positions - reversed scissoring or reversed trib - as in photo 5. scissoring trib but one of the two women turns her back to the other. It is very intense, as women who are trib fans may confirm. More about it in a thread i plan to post.
Thx G. Glad you like this. I learned from the best

Looking forward to that thread.