View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva

19 79.17%
  • Isabel

5 20.83%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Models dispute

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Models dispute

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    Whatever pictures are shared by producers are allowed to be shared by the custom requester. We who made the request for such custom paid a very high price for them and I think it is fair only that we can share the pictures. As for the videos, it is fine to trade among two friends who do not have the intention of selling them. Again, let me repeat, customs are very very very expensive. They sometimes cost 10 times more than what you pay for the completed video.
    As I mentioned my other thread Share or trade CUSTOM video, I personally don't agree with this. Not only for the custom video, but also not for the photo's. To me, the rights of all the content remain with the producers. Except for the script of course, which was written by myself.

About the high price, sometimes I don't think it covers all the expenses for making the customs. Perhaps sometimes the very basics. But the main profit often starts with the distribution/sells made after it's release. I think if we wanted a custom made with exclusive rights to the one who ordered it, prices might be a whole lot different.

Sharing with friends is a bit of a difficult issue. On the one side, one might invite some friends over for a did movie night or lend out a dvd without commercial intentions (not charging rent for example). But if you e-mail the video to a friend it's, it's like making a copy, which is like distributing the video. And such right I believe we don't have. No matter if the price paid to the producer or customs is high or low.

But this starts to get a bit off topic from my preview. If you guys want to continue this discussion, let's do this in the other thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    So, as long as sffan4e has permission from the producers he orders customs from to post the images that he posts and he gives credit to the producers, we don't have a problem. The same goes for anyone else with permission. There is no problem.

If I could make one request, it's that if you want to show off your permission-given customs images, also give us an idea of what the custom is about. Maybe even give us a partial script. You know, whet our appetites!

Isabel was a great choice for Eva. She's aggressive and has strong orgasms. I am personally very curious about the newer girls, though, like Vera and Nicky. I'd like them paired with ladies like Eva, Mel, and Isabel more often to see them improve over time!
    Thanks XP for clearifying things! And a good request that we put a sort disclaimer in our previews or reviews. I have adjusted all my previews with it.

And I concur with the request to have a the pictures accompanied with some back ground story/script, so we get an idea what it is about. I was helped in making a decision to buy some videos because of such back ground info. From only the previews on the producers website, I skipped/missed out on those gems.
    It's the reason why I started posting these previews of mine.

About my choice for Isabel, it's indeed her level of competitiveness and intense orgasms that made me choose her. The same goes for Eva. Eva started this time a bit slower, but during the match she got more competitive.
    I would like to see more of the new girls too. That way I can make better selections of which girls I would like in my custom videos.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wow, looks like it is already out! Currently downloading it now, can't wait to see it.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Wow, looks like it is already out! Currently downloading it now, can't wait to see it.
    Wow, indeed those guys are fast! Hope you like it!

For everyone's convenience, you can find it here: Eva vs. Isabel - Trib Dolls - Exclusive Real Female Tribbing and Scissoring Videos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12