Thread: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 6 AND 7 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

HB Forum Owner
    BRANDI'S OPUS PART 6 AND 7 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Dear HostBoard Members-

This story has begun to take a few twists and turns inside my brain; almost to the point that I'm not quite sure where it's headed. But, I'll bring it all together...eventually.

Interestingly(or not)...I never have been a fan of writing multiple chapter stories. However, of late, that's all I seem to be able to come up with.

Anyway, thanks for all the positive feedback on the initial chapters and I hope that you will enjoy these two.

Feedback is always welcome.

A. Penman

PART 6
    THE “WRATH” OF BRANDI

Who was I kidding? After what just transpired in dorm room 424C there was no way that I would be able to sleep. Damn! I was on edge! I was as nervous as the proverbial long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

I got back to my dorm room and tried to absorb the events of the last few hours. It was now close to eleven PM. I tried to relax but I couldn’t. I made myself a cup of hot tea; caffeinated because, what the fuck? I paced back and forth, trying to calm myself. Nothing worked. I then happened to glance in the direction of Ingrid’s bedroom. She must have decided to turn in early. Nothing unusual about that, I thought. She had a much better grasp on the concept of early mornings than did I. The bedroom door was partially open. Ingrid was European and the concept of privacy was less of an issue for her. So I decided to see if maybe she was still awake. Maybe we could chat. Maybe I could run all these intense feelings that I was having by her. It certainly couldn’t hurt to check. Right at the door I noticed that a low light on her nightstand was still on, so I cautiously opened the door and peeked in. Eureka!!! There, stretched out on top of the covers, sleeping gently, flat on her back, legs spread and completely naked was exactly what I needed - my non-prescription sleep aide. I was out of my clothes in seconds flat. I slowly tip-toed into the room. Much closer observation revealed the glistening wetness of a gorgeous pussy that had undoubtedly been recently “manipulated.” My cunt twitched in response to this sight. On her left side, still loosely clutched in her hand was a book. Naturally, my curiosity got the better of me so I removed the book from her hand, gently, so as not to wake her. It took a couple of seconds, but I recognized it.

“Hummm…THE COLLECTED SHORT WORKS OF A. PENMAN.”

“Oh sweet Ingrid,” I thought to myself. “Why are you reading this trash?”

I hadn’t read the book, but it had been roundly panned by literary critics. The New York Times book review came to mind. It stated the book “…promises page after page of hot, nasty girl on girl sex, then promptly looses itself in the esoterica of the two woman relationship…a major disappointment!”

I found this a bit odd. Because judging from the amount of still moist exudate that coated Ingrid’s labia majora, Penman must have done something right. I put the book aside, fully intending to read it at some future time.

And then I looked at my gorgeous roommate, lying there so beautiful and so naked in the soft light - my sweet roommate, who had helped me get through so many freshman year rough spots with her kindness and endless patience and her wisdom and her unselfish willingness to tutor me - my blond haired bitch of a roommate who had sent me into a den of big titted elitist vamps, knowing full well what would happen. The more I thought about it, the more I felt that she could have given me at least a hint of what was in store for me. Hence, the more upset I became. I had been subjected to almost two hours of extreme pleasure, then sent out into the night with my rapidly-boiling-over-lust left unrequited. This didn’t seem fair. I don’t know, maybe I was mad at her, maybe I wasn’t. The events of the evening were so unique. I had no idea how to resolve them in my mind…at least not that night. My brain was addled.

But the myriad of confusing thoughts I’d been experiencing now became focused on a single, enticing point of light that gently radiated from deep within lovely Ingrid’s thighs. I slid into bed, scissored my legs into hers. Then while she slept, I guided my desperate cunt into a full on encounter with her still moist, easily accessible pussy. The remnants of her recent climax made the connection nice and juicy and allowed my easily erect clitoris to sink into her thickness. The squish of our cunts was mouth-watering. As expected, Ingrid’s sleep laden eyelids popped open. Once the cobwebs cleared, she became aware that she was involved in an unexpected cunt to cunt assignation. I yanked her right leg hard, forcing my pussy into her Scandinavian lushness. First she groaned and then she shrieked loudly. Then, she sat bolt upright.

“Brandi!!! What are you doing?” The shock in her voice was quickly replaced with pleasure. “Oh my god!!!”

I rose up to meet her, then pushed her back down on to her back, rather assertively. Then I pounded my cunt into hers, rather aggressively. This belligerence puzzled her.

“Brandi! What’s going on? What’s the matter?”
    “You set me up, Ingrid!!!” I spouted angrily. Then I went back down and pulled on her leg again, continuing my assault. Our cunts squished and slurped. I knew I was getting to her. With Ingrid, it was never hard to tell. Her grunts became louder and more frequent and they were elicited by the intense activity deep within our locked thighs. But when she pulled hard on my right leg, it was more out of a need for self preservation.

“Brandi!” she pleaded. “Please tell me what’s wrong. This doesn’t feel right. It feels angry. Did I do something wrong?” Between her prurient groans, she was genuinely concerned.
    “You set me up, you duplicitous bitch!” My choice of words could have been more carefully thought out, but I wasn’t thinking straight. I was angry.
    “What are you talking about?” she asked, increasing the rhythm of her cunt stroke.
    “You knew exactly what was going to take place in room 424 tonight.”
    “What? Didn’t you like that?”
    “Well of course I did, you bleach blond cunt! What woman in her right mind wouldn’t love to match her tits against seven different incredibly busty women?”
    “Then what’s wrong? I don’t get it.”
    “You could have given me some idea what was in store for me…but Nooooo.”
    “Sweetie, I would have broken the code of silence.”
    “Oh FUCK the code, Ingrid…and fuck you too! I’m gonna fuck you into Friday morning!” I said with rage and intensifying lust. Now, as my pussy was being satisfied deeply, more lust than rage.
    “Well, bitch…if you have what it takes to fuck me into Friday morning, I say bring it on…oh and by the way, fuck you too!”

Whoa! My brain paused while my hips locked in. There had never before been any vehemence in the sex between me and Ingrid. This felt so wrong. But neither of us seemed able to stifle the vitriol.

“Slut!! Fucking cunt!!! I screamed.
    “Fuck you, bimbo!” she replied.

We bolted upright at the exact same second. The loud and luscious splat of our tits filled the room. The fusion of our stiff nipples made the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention. We locked our mouths and snaked our tongues in a territorial dispute that went back and forth from my mouth to hers. There just wasn’t enough room in our cheeks to contain the massive amount of saliva overflow. The junction of our tits got a spit lube job. This kind of fuck had never occurred between us. Ingrid and I have had some savage fucks, but there was some nex level shit goin’ on here. I had started it, and she gradually seemed willing to fuck angry with me.

I took her down to the mattress so that I could stretch out on top of her and fuck her, full body on body. Our tits plastered themselves to each other, our navels lined up and sucked together. Legs to legs crotch to crotch, labia sliding into labia and finally clitorises meeting in a search and destroy mission. We body wrestled with ferocity, back and forth.

“I fucking hate you, Brandi!!!” she screamed at me from the top position.

I rolled her on to her back, just for emphasis. Our bodies were locked in the heat of our passion, writhing in full contact. She pulled my face to hers and our mouths fastened in a furious kiss. Between our sucking mouths and lapping tongues I blurted out a passionate reply.

“Yeah? Well guess what? I fucking hate you too, Ingrid!”

But then, over we went again - her body on top, both of us now sweating profusely as Ingrid’s body dictated the pace. Our thick labia, coated in sex secretions, smacked and sucked and slid against each other. I felt the welcomed penetration of her clit and the excited response of my clit, which now met hers in this incendiary fuck fight. Ingrid’s eyes locked with mine. Our foreheads pressed, her lips brushed against mine and our tongues flickered together. But she was now rocking my cunt with a latent fury in her fuck stroke that I had never before felt from her. I now had to wonder if waking her up to take my frustrations out on her was such a good idea. It was like I had released something that had been festering deep inside of her. I wasn’t sure what it was, but…

“Oh yeah? Well, guess what? I fucking love you, Brandi!”

And there it was!

“Should I roll you onto your back now?” I asked.
    “No. Just say whatever’s truly in your heart.”
    “Well then, you guess what…I fucking love you, Ingrid!”

We had awakened the latent monster that had been lurking deep inside both of us. Morning arrived much too quickly.

Indeed. The morning had arrived and brought with it the uneasiness of some discovery that had been unearthed far too soon and under less than ideal conditions. We showered together, hugged and kissed, with and without clothes, primped and prepared for classes like we always did. But the conversation was stilted. After those magic words spontaneously exploded from our innards in the heat of the most intensely passionate fuck session we had ever shared, it was no wonder that neither of us knew quite what to say next.

Off we both went to our individual classes. I was completely detached from what was going on; totally unable to focus. I knew that because things between Ingrid and I had drastically changed, it was time for a “heart-to-heart.” I never got the opportunity.

Late that afternoon when I returned to the dorm room, all traces of Ingrid were gone. EVERYTHING!!! Clothes, books, cosmetics, her beloved “ABBA’s Greatest Hits CD…all of it GONE! Although I can say with absolute certainty that I wasn’t going to miss ABBA. The only thing left of her was a hand written note that tried to explain her sudden departure. Seems she was forced to take a sabbatical from school due to some kind of family crisis…but I knew that was just bullshit. My god! What was I going to do without her?! The last thing I ever imagined was that love would enter into this equation. But apparently, it had. I cried myself to restless sleep that night and for several nights after.

PART 7
    A PERIOD OF MOURNING, WITH THE HELP OF A NEW FRIEND

In the days that immediately followed, I could be seen in my classes, at least physically. But I was morose, distant and completely unfocused. Day after day, fellow students came up to me with honest concern and asked if I was OK. Some of them I barely knew. I thought that was nice. Over that stretch of time, I would occasionally spot a member of the “magnificent seven” as I had come to call them. But they seemed to be going out of their way to avoid any contact with me. And I could not have cared less.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday at around 7 or 7:30 in the evening, there was a knock on my door. I had anticipated this, figuring that the next round of challenges were coming. I chose to ignore them all three nights by staying in the silence of the dark. I just wasn’t in the mood to take on anyone. I needed private time. Then, on Sunday evening, at around eight-fifteen, I got a text message.

“I know that you’re in there. PLEASE ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!!!”

As soon as I deleted it, there was a strong, insistent knock. Goddamn this bitch!!! Whoever she was, I was going to knock her on her fucking ass! I swung the door open angrily, and there she was. Before I could utter a word, she pushed past me into the living room and tossed what looked like an overnight bag onto the floor. I followed her in, closing the door behind me, and stopped a couple feet from her.

“What are you doing here?”
    “Checking on YOU.”
    “What do you want, Angel? I’m not in the mood for…”
    She cut me off. Her arms opened wide.
    “Well you damn well better get in the mood! Come here Brandi. COME HERE!”

I knew better than to refuse. This was not a woman to be trifled with. I entered her full embrace as tears welled up in my eyes.
    “Look, Angel, I just can’t fuck tonight. I hope you understand. Like I said, I’m not in the mood.”
    “I didn’t come here to fuck, Brandi. As much as I’d love to.”
    “Then why are you here?”
    “You dummy! I’m here because you need someone.”
    “I don’t need anybody!” I objected.
    “I see. So then, you’ve just spent the last three nights alone in silence and darkness because you’re a strong bitch who doesn’t need anybody. Right?”
    “That was you, the last three nights?”
    “Yes, it was.”
    “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”
    “Well, maybe if you had answered the damn door, you would have known.”

She looked me in the eyes and smiled warmly at me. She made me feel better. Then she spoke truthfully to me.
    “Ingrid really did have to go back to Sweden, Brandi.”

I looked at her beautiful face, then sighed deeply. Under normal circumstances, just the act of expanding my chest into this woman’s massive breasts would have made me hot enough to start peeling her clothes off and going for skin on skin contact. Tonight was different.

“I don’t know, Angel. The one thing I never figured on was love. This hurts.”
    “‘Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.’ John Lennon said that.”
    “Lovely quote.”
    “Ingrid is hurting too, you know. She didn’t want to leave you.”

This only made me feel slightly better. I hugged her tightly. I was sad and hurt, but not completely dead. As my chest heaved into her massive tits, I fondly recalled the thrill of our naked breasts pressing together on the night of the gathering. I looked her in the eyes.
    “Thanks for being here for me.”
    We broke off the embrace. She sighed and shook out her hair.
    “So. Where do I sleep? Over there?” She pointed to the couch with a questioning look on her face.
    “Absolutely not! No way.”

That night I slept completely naked in the arms of a naked angel. It was the first restful night’s sleep I’d had in four nights.

To be continued-
    Last edited by apenman; August 9th, 2016 at 05:30 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 6 AND 7 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

My Goodness this is hot!! This is one of the best written stories I have read. Ever. This is going to be one of those epic stories that is a must read for everyone. I love the characters.... Love Brandi... and yes, of course I love Angel. Brandi may have got a good nights rest, but Angel was squirming and fidgeting all night long as she held the naked Brandi in her arms. Trust me... I was there! (smile)

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woooooow. I second Angel's post. That's some incredible writing!
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    Woooooow. I second Angel's post. That's some incredible writing!
    XP!

I don't often hear from you. I'm honored. Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

A. Penman

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    My Goodness this is hot!! This is one of the best written stories I have read. Ever. This is going to be one of those epic stories that is a must read for everyone. I love the characters.... Love Brandi... and yes, of course I love Angel. Brandi may have got a good nights rest, but Angel was squirming and fidgeting all night long as she held the naked Brandi in her arms. Trust me... I was there! (smile)
    Thank you, Angel-

Brandi needed a hug and a friend..."Angel" was there for her in her time of need.

You, on the other hand, are good for my artistic ego...

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

I have said it A.Penman, i will say it again : You are one of the very best writers here !
    One of the few who contribute QUALITY in this forum.
    You should be known as "PenMaster" !!

How much i like your stories !!
    More please !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is high quality writing and one of my favourite stories to date. apenman, you are the "Excellence of Execution". (That's a WWF reference. )
    DH: Die Hard - Gotta love Bruce Willis!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DHH View Post
    This is high quality writing and one of my favourite stories to date. apenman, you are the "Excellence of Execution". (That's a WWF reference. )
    DHH-

It's really good to know that I've achieved the same level of "quality and "excellence" and "execution" as world class professional wrestling. (smile)

So, let me tell you one thing, brother. If John Cena ever has the nerve to show up here on this board, I'll kick his ass!!!

Thanks DHH!!!
    A. Penman

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I have said it A.Penman, i will say it again : You are one of the very best writers here !
    One of the few who contribute QUALITY in this forum.
    You should be known as "PenMaster" !!

How much i like your stories !!
    More please !!!
    Giannis-

Thank you so much! I appreciate such compliments (as all HB writers do).

This story has been fun to write and I'm hoping to bring it to a logical and thrilling conclusion soon.

Be well, my friend!
    A.Penman

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A. penman

Yes, yet another hot story to add to your always growing stockpile of must

read and reread sexy stories.

And again, I think its a great thing the way your using Angel in your super

sexy hot story. Love it, just love it friend.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    A. penman

Yes, yet another hot story to add to your always growing stockpile of must

read and reread sexy stories.

And again, I think its a great thing the way your using Angel in your super

sexy hot story. Love it, just love it friend.
    DC-

It seems like I've thanked you so many many times on this board. And yet, I can never thank you enough.

I believe that I share one other trait with AngelDawn in that I really enjoy reader feedback on the stories that I post. You never let me down.

I have a few more chapters left in this effort. But as I've said to others in this thread, this story has been lots of fun to write. Hopefully the next few will be just as enjoyable for me and just as delightful to readers like you.

Thanks, my friend
    A. Penman