Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: A Neighbourly Affair

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Bravo 15beerbottles! I think this is my favorite story that you have written. I am loving every word. Thank you!!!
    Couldn't agree with you more, not many stories draw me in like this one does, it's quite a hot story, really looking forward to when he posts the next part.

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Just curious, is this still being worked on, really looking forward to reading more?

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody G Smith View Post
    Just curious, is this still being worked on, really looking forward to reading more?
    Yes it is. I'll upload the next chapter soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter Five: The Gym Appointment

Aria pinned Jelena to the floor as they kissed deeply. Jelena spanked Aria?s backside with all her strength as Aria fondled Jelena?s breast.

?Mommy. Are you in the kitchen?? Jelena?s daughter called from outside the house. Jelena said ?oh shit.?

?What?? Aria asked.

?My kid?s coming in. Where?s my shirt?? Jelena said in a panic.

?Here, wear this.? Aria said as she passed Jelena a bikini bra. ?What?s this for?? Jelena asked.

?I?ve got an idea.? Aria said as she put on her own underwear. Jelena?s daughter opened the door to the kitchen, saying ?mommy, are you in
    here??

As her daughter opened the door, she saw Aria pinning Jelena to the carpet with her legs around her waist. ?You give up?? Aria said, before Jelena flipped upwards, causing Aria?s back to hit the floor as Jelena pinned her down and lifted her leg up.

?What about you?? Jelena said as Aria tapped the ground. Jelena turned to her daughter and said ?oh, hey sweetie. You remember Aria, the nice woman next door.?

?Hello, Mrs Aria.? Jelena?s daughter said. ?What are you doing here??

?Oh, your mommy and I were playing a really fun little game, honey.? Aria said, before turning to face Jelena and saying ?a really fun game.?

?Yeah but, Aria?s going now, aren?t you.? Jelena said.

?Oh yeah sure. I?ve got some stuff to do. I?ll see you tomorrow, Jelena.? Aria said before picking up the rest of her clothes and leaving.

That night, Jelena went to the gym and opened a locker. As she changed into a black sport bra and bottoms, a voice said ?there she is. My date for the evening.?

?Hey Jane.? Jelena said as she unpacked her things, Jane walking up behind her and spanking her backside. ?How?s the new house??

?Oh, it?s great. I got a neighbour called Aria. She?s nice enough, but I think she?s in love with me.?

As they both laughed, Jane said ?she hot??

?What? Oh yeah, she?s a fucking knockout. It?s like we?re twins. Black hair. Ass. Boobs. It?s fucking amazing.?

?Cool. You guys do anything??

?What? Like sex? No, not yet. She?s a former fighter so, we had a little grapple, but that?s it.?

?Grapple? Like wrestling??

?Yeah.? Jelena said, before noticing Jane stroking her back. ?You know.? Jane said. ?We?ve never done anything like that.?

?I know. Why??

?Well, I don?t know. Would you like to?? Jane said as she nudged Jelena?s breast with her own. Jelena grinned, and said ?I don?t know. Think you can handle me??

?I think so. You wanna go for it??

?Hm. I think I do.? Jelena said as they both went out to the ring.

As they stepped into the ring, they began stretching as Jelena said "don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

"Pah! I don't need your sympathy, Jelena. Now come on! Let's do this!"

Senior Hostboard Member animefreak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Fun story 15beerbottles! Wasn't their a halloween cat fight chapter? I can't seem to find it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Loved this part, really looking forward to the next part.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak View Post
    Fun story 15beerbottles! Wasn't their a halloween cat fight chapter? I can't seem to find it
    I'm writing a trilogy of Jelena Jensen vs Aria Giovanni stories, but "Neighbourly Affair" isn't part of it. The one I think you're looking for is Jiggle-Jousting: Cats in the Cage, but that itself is a sequel to Ring Girls.

Ring Girls

Jiggle-Jousting: Cats In The Cage

And if you liked these two, be sure to stayed tuned for the third and final chapter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter Six: The Struggle

Jane threw herself at Jelena, who ducked and ran to the other end of the ring, bouncing off the ropes to clothesline Jane down. Jane picked herself up as Jelena put up her fists. Jelena punched Jane's right breast, knocking the wind out of her, before backhanding her face and knocking her into the ropes.

Jelena grabbed Jane by the hair and attempted to knee her in the stomach, but Jane used her forearms to make a barrier, before getting up and kicking Jelena down. Putting her head under Jelena's armpit and wrapping her arms around her back, she lifted Jelena up and threw her over her head and onto the canvas.

Jelena groaned as Jane picked her up and lifted her higher, laying her on the ropes. Jelena pulled herself out of the way as Jane charged, grabbing her from behind and pulling her to the other end of the ring. Jane freed herself, elbowing Jelena's face and slashing her nails across Jelena's chest, tearing the fabric of her top in two.

Jelena clutched the small claw marks above her now bare breasts. "You okay?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jelena groaned as she got back up. The marks were small and didn't bleed, and didn't really hurt much now. Jelena discarded what was left of her top as Jane giggled, saying "well, it's not fair if only you get to be topless."

Jane grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and pulled it off over her head. Jelena said "holy shit. They're even bigger than I thought."

"Aw, you're not that intimidated, are you?" Jane asked. Jelena smirked, and said "no fucking way!"

Jelena drop kicked Jane down, before pinning down her arms as they rolled back and forth, their breasts occasionally swinging into each other with a loud smack! as they both groaned with the contact.

Eventually, Jane had Jelena on her back as she said "I think my titties are better than yours." before lowering them over Jelena's. Jane pinned down Jelena's arms and lay on top of her, continuing to crush her breasts with her own. Rather than reject the challenge, Jelena accepted it, wrapping her arms around Jane's back and hoisting herself up.

They both wrapped together in a thick bear hug, Jane now groaning as Jelena's pointed nipples poked and pierced her flesh. As they rolled, Jelena found herself on top again, tightening the embrace before Jane tapped out, saying "I give up. I give up."

Jelena sat up, lying on Jane's stomach, as she slapped Jane's breasts back and forth, saying "not so intimidating now, are we?"

"No." Jane sighed.

As they went to the shower, Jane said "so, what's it going to be like with your new girlfriend?"

"I don't know. She looks good but I don't know how she fucks."

"Give her a challenge. Maybe you can decide who gets to be the dominant one."

"Dominant? What, like bondage?"

"Well, not specifically. Maybe like, who's on top or something."

"Hm. That's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll give it a shot."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter Seven: Jelena's Challenge

That night, Jelena sat at home putting Vaseline on her scratch marks. Wincing slightly with her injuries, she breathed heavily and put on a t-shirt over her bra. As she turned on her TV, a knock came at her door.

Aching all over, Jelena got up and opened the door, saying "oh, hey Aria."

"Hi, I was just sitting at home. Thought I'd come over and hang out."

"Oh right." Jelena said as she opened the door and Aria walked in. As they sat down, Jelena said "would you like a drink?"

"No. I'm fine, thanks. So, d'you have a fun workout?"

"What? Oh yeah, it was... strenuous. But I needed it."

"Keeps up your figure, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, at least it's still working." Aria said as she sat on Jelena's knee and began kissing her neck.

"Hey, Aria."

"M-hm." Aria moaned.

"If we're gonna do this friends with benefits thing... who's gonna dominate?"

"What?"

"Who do you think is gonna be the leader. The one on top, I mean."

"Well, I think I should be since it was my idea."

"I don't know about that. I think the stronger one should do it."

"How are you the stronger one?"

"I beat you, remember?"

"How do you know that's not a fluke? Besides, you may be stronger, but I have the better tits." Aria said as she pressed Jelena's face into her cleavage. Jelena pulled her head out, saying "oh yeah. Why don't we prove that?"

"Are you challenging me to a titfight, Miss Jensen?"

"Yeah. I think I am."

"You wanna do this now?"

"I think I do."

"Let's go then."

"Come on, let's use my room." Jelena said as she took Aria's hand and led her upstairs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Awesome chapter, really looking forward to the next part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast