0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A Neighbourly Affair

A Neighbourly Affair

Synopsis:
    Jelena is a divorced IT helper and combat sports enthusiast. After moving into her new house with her two children, Jelena begins an unusual affair with her neighbour, housewife and former MMA fighter Aria. Through these encounters, Jelena discovers fetishes and skills she never knew she had, as she and Aria struggle to keep their obsessive relationship a secret from their families.

Starring
    Jelena Jensen as Jelena
    Aria Giovanni as Aria
    Sensual Jane as Jane
    Angela White as Angela
    Erica Campbell as Erica

Chapter One: The New House

“Well, here we are, kids.” Jelena said as she and her children left the car. Her three year-old daughter said “wow, look at the new house!” as she and her thirteen month-old son ran inside. Jelena laughed as she walked over to the moving van and helped the men carry in the furniture. It had been about two weeks since her divorce, but she was glad that her husband had given her custody over the children. He had always been clueless when it came to taking care of them.

It was a hot Saturday in their new Californian suburb, so Jelena wore a loose-fitting white tanktop over a black sports bra and white shorts as she let down her dark brunette hair and unpacked her things in the new house. She decided to change after the moving men had left, for she didn’t want them staring at her natural F-Cup cleavage. There were times before her divorce where she felt her husband only stayed with her that long because of them, but now it didn’t seem to be the case.

As she thought of this, her phone began to ring. She answered it, saying “Jelena here.”

“Hi Jelena. It’s Daphne.”

“Oh, hey Daphne.”

“Since you’ve moved now, does this mean we’ll need a new IT helper?”

“No. I thought I told Alex that I could still work from home.”

“Oh, that’d be great. What times will you be available?”

“Monday to Friday. Noon to six.”

“Okay. That’s fantastic! I’ll see… no, I’ll hear you then.”

“Ha ha. Okay. Bye Daphne.” Jelena said as she hung up and went back to packing her things. After a while, a knock came at her door, and she
    went over to answer it. Outside the house was another woman, with long black hair that slumped over her shoulders. She wore black shorts and a blue long-sleeved shirt with a U-neck, which allowed Jelena to get a full-view of the woman’s large cleavage. Not that it mattered that much, for the woman was too busy looking at Jelena’s.

Eventually, the woman looked up and said “hi, you must be the new neighbour.”

“Uh, yeah. I am. I’m Jelena.”

“Aria. That’s such a nice name. Jelena. What is that, Jewish?”

“Yeah. It is. Jelena Jensen. What about you?”

“Giovanni. Italian. So, what brings a lovely lady like you to the suburbs?”

“Divorced. Moved here with the kids.”

“Oh, cool. Well, anyway. My husband is out of town this weekend and my daughter is sleeping over at her friend’s house. I have some chicken
    and casserole, so I was wondering if you’d like to have dinner with me tonight.”

“Oh, that sounds wonderful. I can put my kids to bed and come around at nine if you want.”

“Sure. That’s great. I’ll get everything ready for then.”

“Great. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Okay. Oh, and welcome to the neighbourhood, Jelena.”

“Thanks, Aria. It’s really great to be here.”
    Last edited by 15beerbottles; November 2nd, 2016 at 02:36 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: A Neighbourly Affair

Looking forward to reading more

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter Two: Dinner And A Show

That afternoon, Jelena sat watching her television. A wrestling match was on, between two women, one blonde and the other brunette. Jelena looked at the clock, saying ?hm. 6:30. I guess I got enough time.?

Jelena quickly unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off. As the fight began, the blonde women smashed her opponent into the ring post. ?Ooh.? Jelena said as she began circling her pubic hair with her finger. The blonde then picked up the brunette and pressed the girl?s head into her large cleavage. Jelena continued fingering herself as the fight went on. After her sixth or seventh orgasm, Jelena came close to passing out, before realizing the time was 7:30. After getting dressed, she placed both her children into bed and left the house.

Jelena wore a long blue dress with a low V-neck, with her hair in a bun as she went to Aria?s house. She rang the doorbell, and Aria stepped
    out, wearing a tight black dress that shared a similar V-neck to Jelena?s, and she wore her hair down as she said ?hey, Jelena.?

?Hi, am I early??

?What? No, you?re just in time. Come on in.?

Aria led Jelena inside, saying ?you can take your shoes off here.?

?Oh great.? Jelena said as she hopped up to remove her high-heeled sandals. As she and Aria sat down to eat, she said ?you have such a nice
    house.?

?Thanks. When my first daughter was born, we moved here. I just had another girl two months ago.?

?Oh that sounds lovely.?

?How old are your kids??

?My daughter?s three. My son?s just over a year.?

?Oh? do you um? how do I say it??

?What??

?Breastfeed??

?Oh yeah. I do it three times with my son every day.?

?That often? I?m surprised.?

?At what??

?Well, at that rate I wouldn?t expect your tits to look that big.?

They both laughed, Jelena?s voice having a more awkward undertone to it, as she said ?well, I?m a natural F-Cup. So they mostly stayed the
    same.?

?Oh, me too. The F-Cup thing, that is.?

?Interesting.? Jelena said as she finished her food. ?Mmh. I have to say, this is delicious.?

?I know, right. Old family recipe. I can give it to you, if you want.?

?That?d be so nice of you. I know my kids would love this.?

After a few minutes of silence, Jelena looked at the wall to see three small trophies with Aria?s name on the inscription. She then said ?so, are
    those your trophies up there??

?Them? Oh yeah. They are.?

?What?d you get them for? Spelling bee or something.?

?Ha ha. No actually. My high school wrestling team.?

?Wow, really??

?Yep. Never lost a single match back then. After I got that on my resume I joined an MMA program.?

?I don?t wanna sound stupid but, uh, what is MMA??

?Mixed Martial Arts. You know, cage fighting.?

?No way.?

?Yep. Sixteen fights. Thirteen wins. Two draws. One loss.?

?Cool. I?m actually an enthusiast in combat sports.?

?Oh really.?

?Yeah. I have a friend at my gym called Jane. We spar together a lot.?

?What kind??

?Mostly boxing or arm wrestling. We?ve never tried cage fighting or, you know...?

?Body to body wrestling.?

?Yeah, that. I?ve tried asking her about it but? I don?t wanna come off as like some kind of pervert or anything.?

?Well, you?re missing out on a lot.?

?I am??

?Definitely. When I get into a ring with another girl, it?s like heaven. If heaven were some kind of fight club, that is.?

?Right??

?No, I mean it. There was like, a sexual thrill from that atmosphere. It was like slow motion. Every jiggle. Every sweat. God, I felt like orgasming every fight I ever had.?

?That?s cool? and kind of kinky, I guess.?

?You know what, fuck this. Why are we sitting around here for?? Aria said as she stood up and left the table. ?Um, what?s going on?? Jelena said as Aria set a mat onto the floor in front of the television. Jelena wondered what was happening as Aria began tying her hair back in a ponytail.

Suddenly, Aria reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it up. As she finished discarding the dress, Jelena saw Aria?s large, firm breasts flop down over her chest like big jiggling melons. All Aria wore now were a small pair of tight black shorts as she sat down on the mat, her breasts heaving up and down with every breath.

?What?s going on?? Jelena asked again as she walked over to the mat. Aria smiled and said ?I?m showing you what it?s like to wrestle.?

?Oh. Um, are you sure you?re up to this? I mean we just ate so? might get indigestion.?

?Come on honey. I?ll go easy on you.?

?But you?ve got more experience.?

?Wrestling is mostly about size and grip. As you can see, we?re pretty evenly matched there.?

?Oh, okay. I?ve been practicing this a little. So I might have some chance.?

?Well, why don?t you get on this mat and prove it to me?? Aria said, motioning her hand to the other end of the mat. Jelena quickly reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it off. Her modesty was covered by a small black thong as she sat down on the mat with Aria.

Aria grabbed one of Jelena?s bare breasts and jiggled it up and down playfully, saying ?hm. Yours are squishier than mine.?, prompting Jelena to grab one of Aria?s and test it. She then said ?yours are pretty firm. For naturals, that is.?

?Are you ready?? Aria said as she got on all fours. Jelena said ?yep.?

?Good. Let?s do this.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter Three: A Match Made In Heaven

Aria said ?okay, you?re gonna go here.? as she lowered Jelena down on all fours. ?Like this?? Jelena said, Aria saying ?that?s right. And I?m gonna get behind you like this.? as she stood behind Jelena and bent down as well, her breasts resting on Jelena?s back as her hands pressed the floor behind Jelena?s.

?I hope your daughter doesn?t wake up.? Jelena said, noticing the awkward position she and Aria were in.

?Oh don?t worry, she?s fast asleep. Besides, it?s only a little fun.? Aria said as she breathed heavily. ?Now, you need to try and get me off and pin me down.?

?Okay.?

?Ready? We go on three.?

Jelena exhaled heavily, as Aria counted ?one? two? three!?

?Gggrr!? Jelena groaned as she kneeled up, Aria?s arms wrapping under her armpits and behind her neck as she struggled to escape. ?Good girl. You?re doing good.? Aria said. ?Now. Try to get out.?

Jelena thrusted her arms out, trying to force Aria?s grip away. One of Aria?s hands slipped, freeing Jelena?s arm and allowing her to grab Aria?s other hand. Though Aria struggled, Jelena was able to pull her hand off of her arm, freeing Jelena.

?You?re doing good.? Aria said. ?But can you fight?? she added as she got on all fours, prowling like a leopard. Jelena mimicked her movements, before Aria made her move. Jelena dodged, grabbing Aria?s shoulder and throwing her down to the mat. Aria sat up, panting heavily and in awe. It was clear to Jelena that Aria didn?t expect that to happen.

Jelena charged Aria, throwing Aria?s arm over her shoulder and lifting her up by her buttocks, before slamming her onto the mat again. Aria gripped the bun in Jelena?s hair and pulled it, dragging Jelena?s face up to her own. To their surprise, they both started laughing. As they laughed, Jelena soon realized that she was on top of Aria. She took advantage of her opportunity, grabbing both of Aria?s wrists and pinning them to the mat as she stretched out Aria?s legs with her own.

?Ugh! You bitch! How the hell did you! Ugh!? Aria snapped as she tried to escape, kicking and thrusting in an attempt to throw Jelena off. But Jelena stood her ground, lowering her breasts over Aria?s face. As Aria mumbled, Jelena kept her hands down until Aria finally ran out of energy. Aria eventually fell back in exhaustion, saying ?you win. I?m beat.? as she looked up at Jelena.

Jelena released Aria?s hands, before collapsing on top of her, also exhausted. They both began laughing again, as Jelena slipped off of Aria?s chest and lay next to her on the mat, both drained of their adrenaline.

?Not bad? for your first time.? Aria said. Jelena answered ?not bad? I won.?

?Well, I got to have your tits in my face, so who?s the real winner here?? Aria laughed as she grabbed and jiggled one of Jelena?s breasts.

Jelena giggled, saying ?you know. I think I?m gonna like this new neighbourhood.?

?I hope so.? Aria said, before leaning over and kissing Jelena?s lips. Jelena eventually returned the kiss, before standing up and getting her
    clothes. After putting her dress and shoes back on, Jelena left the house, leaving Aria sprawled out topless on the mat.

The next morning, Aria woke up on the mat, being blinded by the sun. She said ?Jesus. What time is it??, seeing a clock that said 9:57.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a voice said ?mommy, I?m home.?

?Shit.? Aria whispered, before saying ?just a sec, honey!? as she grabbed a shirt and slipped it over herself. As her daughter entered, she said ?hi honey. How was your sleepover.?

?Oh, it was great. How was your night??

?It was fantastic. I had dinner with our new neighbour, Jelena.?

?Okay. I?m gonna go upstairs and do my homework.?

?That?s great honey. I?m gonna go visit Jelena later on. I?ll be gone for a few hours.?

Junior Hostboard Member atarashiihikari's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great start! Fun to read!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter Four: The Proposition

Jelena sat on her couch that afternoon, watching the television. Her son was asleep and her daughter was outside playing in the garden. As she watched, her phone began ringing. Jelena yawned as she looked at the phone.

It was a text from ?HotGymBuddy?, this being one of the nicknames she had given to Jane, the woman she had told Aria about. Jane was Romanian, unmarried, and had a thick curvy body, with all natural 34G breasts. She was known for attracting attention from both men and woman at the gym, which prompted Jelena to give her another nickname, ?Sensual Jane?.

The text read ?hey, how was the move??

Jelena responded ?great. It?s such a nice neighbourhood.?

After a few minutes, Jane texted back ?good to know. Funny story: your new house is actually closer to mine.?

Jelena said ?holy shit!?, excitedly texting back ?great. Maybe we can work out at yours, then.?

Jelena put down the phone, seeing her daughter from outside the window, before Jane texted back. The text said ?sure. How about tonight??

Jelena texted ?got it. See you then. XOXO.? before sending the text and leaving the phone on the table. Suddenly, a knock came at her door.

Jelena opened the door, seeing Aria wearing a thin shirt over a blue bikini.

?Hey Jelena. How are you??

?Oh, Aria. This is a nice surprise. You wanna come in?? Jelena said. Aria said ?great. Do you have anything to drink??

?Sure. My kitchen?s this way.? Jelena said as she led Aria into the kitchen. She opened the fridge, saying ?I have milk, apple juice, orange juice and lemonade.?

?Apple?s fine.? Aria said. As Jelena poured out two glasses, Aria removed her shirt and shorts, standing still in her bikini with her hands on her hips. Jelena turned back, saying ?oh my God!? in shock, almost dropping the glasses. Aria said ?come on Jelena. This isn?t the most naked you?ve seen me.?

?What are you doing? My kids are here.? Jelena said as she picked up Aria?s discarded clothes, slightly embarrassed. Aria said ?I?ve been
    thinking about last night. Have you??

?Well yeah. I mean, it was fun.? Jelena said as she awkwardly passed Aria her glass. Aria drank some, and said ?you know. That?s the first time

I?ve ever lost a wrestling match.?

?Oh, you meant that, specifically. Okay then.?

?Jelena. I think you?re my soulmate.?

?What?! What the fuck are you talking about? You?re married!?

?I know, and I love my husband. But, come on, look at us.? Aria said as she took Jelena?s hands and pulled them closer together. ?What happened with us last night was the most satisfying match I ever had. And I lost too, so that?s saying a lot.?

?What are you saying, exactly??

?I think there?s a reason you and your husband divorced and you moved here.?

?Yeah, because we didn?t really love each other anymore.?

?A spiritual reason. You and I are both natural F-Cups, combat sports enthusiasts, and I know you loved our fight last night.?

?Well, maybe. So what??

?I think you and I were made for each other. You know, like Adam and Eve.?

?For fuck?s sake, you?re trying to commit fucking adultery yet you wanna bring religion into this??

?Well, my dad had a lot of goomars. He and my mom stayed together their whole lives. It?s not like we?d be getting married or anything. We?d be each other?s? source of satisfaction, if you want.?

?Satisfaction??

?Yeah. I know you found last night arousing.?

?What? No. Well, a little.? Jelena said, before Aria kissed her lips. Jelena quickly returned it, Aria forcing her against the fridge as their hands caressed and stroked each other?s bodies. As they separated, Aria smiled, and said ?Jelena. I want you. And I?ve got to have you.?
    After some hesitation, Jelena said ?well. I want you too. But I don?t wanna come between your marriage.?

?It?ll be a secret then. We?ll cover it up.?

?How? My kids have the attention span of sparrows.?

?Anything. We?ll say we?re having coffee. Watching TV. Working out.? Aria said. Jelena said ?fine. Okay, let?s do it, then.?

?Oh, thank God.? Aria said as she kissed Jelena deeply. After pulling away, she said ?I was hoping you?d say yes.?

?But.? Jelena said. ?I have some non-negotiable rules. One: We don?t tell anyone. Two: It?s always in secret. And Three: we don?t get each other gifts.?

?Okay fine, mom.? Aria said sarcastically as she fondled Jelena?s left breast. ?Now, can your girls come out to play??

Jelena chuckled, before locking the kitchen door and closing all the curtains in the room. She removed her clothes, before saying to Aria ?have fun.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

This is getting good, pretty hot she's gonna fight with her kids right outside the house, looking forward to seeing more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody G Smith View Post
    This is getting good, pretty hot she's gonna fight with her kids right outside the house, looking forward to seeing more.
    You realize when Aria said "your girls" she was referring to Jelena's breasts, right?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I know, but I'm referring to when she said she looked out the window and saw her daughter and when she said my kids are here, found it hot that they wanna go at it so bad they don't seem to care that her kids are just outside the house door.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Bravo 15beerbottles! I think this is my favorite story that you have written. I am loving every word. Thank you!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast