Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 8 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 8 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Thanks calla242!

I will search "Canami Island" here. I'm curious to know what that's all about.

As for two women slipping into a rubber swing to trib...that's hot. Indeed, it sounds like an AngelDawn story waiting to be written.

A.Penman
    And I intend to do just that. It just sounds so hot... trapped together on a rubber swing... forced together ... squishing together .... Mmmmm ... It is now officially on my 'to do" list

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    And I intend to do just that. It just sounds so hot... trapped together on a rubber swing... forced together ... squishing together .... Mmmmm ... It is now officially on my 'to do" list

thanks. i'm proud to inspire such a good writer

Senior Hostboard Member
    BRANDI'S OPUS PART 8 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What's Up BFAM (Brother From Another Mother)

It was good to hear from you again. I don't get on hostboard a lot anymore, just to do quick checks and I haven't yet read BRANDI'S OPUS, but I am completely obsessed with Lady Bianca from Transcendence. I saved the story and read it whenever I can. I have a thing for etheric Gypsy type women. Rina my ex in Rina's Night Out was a belly dancer and could be considered somewhat of a Gypsy! So you my friend created a fantasy woman for this old dude. I'm starting a new business so my schedule is tough, but I plan to get to your other stories soon. Lastly there are some music references in my latest story, but not so much old school American classic jazz as Latin jazz. My favorite is Cuban and Island strings. In my younger healthier years I would listen to it while driving cross country and dance all night! if you are familiar with Strunz and Farah their guitar duet is off the hook, my favorite song is rainmaker. I make mention of them in my story. Be well brotha man take care.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I tried it apenman,
    It simply shows chapter 8.
    As my main board when i login.
    I do not know why.

I will try my tablet after some minutes.
    If it does not work then i will ask from you to send me a link for chapter 9 and 10
    Or i will ask Angel to send them to me via emails.
    But i am so curious why this happens...

Be well !! Have fun !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Giannis.....

BRANDI'S OPUS PARTS 9 AND 10 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

xoxoxo

Angel ^i^

- - - Updated - - -

Giannis ....

xoxoxo

Angel ^i^

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Giannis.....

xoxoxo

Angel ^i^

- - - Updated - - -

Giannis ....

xoxoxo

Angel ^i^
    One of these days, perhaps you could explain to me
    how you did this...Angel. Earlier I tried sending Giannis the story link by PM but it didn't work.
    Thanks,
    A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    One of these days, perhaps you could explain to me
    how you did this...Angel. Earlier I tried sending Giannis the story link by PM but it didn't work.
    Thanks,
    A.P.
    Maybe she was just more lucky apenman as she tried a little later. Or maybe it was a problem with the board and me which resolved later.

Anyway...

I FULLY enjoyed your new chapters. I REALLY did !! like the new style. Believe it or not, i had similar ideas in mind. How to write in an erotic way, without many details of the erotic scenes.
    Not all the times of course, but sometimes. Sometimes our fantasy fills the blanks in a hot way ! But in order to do so, your pen, the writer's pen in general, is the gardener who plants the seed !!
    And you... you are a great gardener a.p. my friend !!
    Be well !! Have fun !!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Giannis-CB;1965303]

"Not all the times of course, but sometimes. Sometimes our fantasy fills the blanks in a hot way ! But in order to do so, your pen, the writer's pen in general, is the gardener who plants the seed !!"

VERY WELL WRITTEN GIANNIS! I enjoyed this line immensely! Thank you!!!

A.Penman

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    What's Up BFAM (Brother From Another Mother)

It was good to hear from you again. I don't get on hostboard a lot anymore, just to do quick checks and I haven't yet read BRANDI'S OPUS, but I am completely obsessed with Lady Bianca from Transcendence. I saved the story and read it whenever I can. I have a thing for etheric Gypsy type women. Rina my ex in Rina's Night Out was a belly dancer and could be considered somewhat of a Gypsy! So you my friend created a fantasy woman for this old dude. I'm starting a new business so my schedule is tough, but I plan to get to your other stories soon. Lastly there are some music references in my latest story, but not so much old school American classic jazz as Latin jazz. My favorite is Cuban and Island strings. In my younger healthier years I would listen to it while driving cross country and dance all night! if you are familiar with Strunz and Farah their guitar duet is off the hook, my favorite song is rainmaker. I make mention of them in my story. Be well brotha man take care.

Shak
    Shak-

My musical and writing brother! What's up and how are you? Sitting here listening to some Strunz and Farah on YouTube. Very nice!! They seem to me to be more out of a Spanish Flamenco mold. Nothing wrong with that. When I was a REALLY young man I saw master Carlos Montoya at Kleinhan's Music Hall in Buffalo, NY. Later on, when I lived in San Francisco, we used to regularly hit a popular place called The Old Spaghetti Factory for great pasta and then check out a small club in a separate area of the place that featured Flamenco guitarists and dancers...in an Italian restaurant...what the hell, it was SAN FRANCISCO.
    Anyway, I've long been a fan of Latin, Cuban, Afro-cuban, salsa (which Tito Puente said gets its rhythms from Cuban). Also have long loved the Afro-Cuban/Latin jazz crossover, from Dizzy/Machito and Cannon/Machito Diz and Mario Bauza and everything that followed. Very fond of Eddie Palmieri too. Most recently, last few years, the great love of my life has been Giovanni Hidalgo, perhaps the greatest conguero alive.

OK. Enough name dropping. I'm gonna go check out your recent story. Best of luck with the new business.
    Be well, brother.
    A.Penman

PS- Glad to know that Lady Bianca has brought some fantasies to life for you. She was fun to imagine and to write.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12