Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 64-65

Thank you for your comments JstAFan. I am thrilled that you are enjoying my writing. Thank you.

Oops! Sorry about the mix up between Jennifer and Emily. Thank you for pointing that out to me... I fixed it. I also fixed the error Re: Abby. Now, about the differences in the characters (in particular their measurements and bra sizes). When I was about seventy-five or eighty percent through my story, I decided that I wanted to replace the "model" images with digital art. It would eliminate any copyright issues and it would allow me to have the digital art look the way I had envisioned the characters in my mind. I met an amazing digital artist... darkhound1, and he was kind of enough to begin creating my characters based on their descriptions in the story.

As this process evolved, we ended up with renders of the characters with larger breasts. (noticeably larger)... And I loved the images he created... soooo, I went back to chapter one and have began editing my story... changing the measurements and bra sizes to match the new digital art. Unfortunately, I have not finished that project yet. I have updated the information on all of my characters through chapter 33.. and will hopefully be completely up to date in about another week. Sooooo, that is why the descriptions are not the same in different parts of the story... and why some chapters still have links to the models instead of the new digital art. If you look at the very beginning of chapter one, you will see the correct information for all of the characters. I will finish the editing very soon and everything will match. Thank you for mentioning this.. I am sure other readers were thinking that I must have lost my mind! lol

And thank you for your suggestions on the match-ups for the titfight tournament that takes place on the last day of the story.
    Last edited by Angel Dawn; August 23rd, 2016 at 04:09 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member askandrew75's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel,

First off.... Thank you for sharing your gift of imagination and writing with all of us! It has been an absolute pleasure reading this series!

Second, I am so anxious for the next part to the story, I have found myself checking daily for it!

Lastly, I know the story is winding down but I can't wait for another set of stories from you! Have you give any thoughts to what you would like to do next?

Andrew

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you for your kind words Andrew. I sincerely appreciate it. Yes, I already have outlines for eight spin-off stories involving the characters introduced in "The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye."... and there will be some new characters introduced. These stories will be much shorter stories.. perhaps about fifty or sixty pages... maybe a little longer. The first spin-off story will be the rematch between Wendy and Michelle and that should be posted hopefully by the end of September. (I still have about six or seven more Private Eye chapters to write.) I also will be writing a story with Joy, a story with Wendy and Isabella, and a story with Jane and Veronica before the year is finished. .. and ... hopefully ... one or two "holiday" stories.

I am also currently writing notes about scenes for my next novel length story... There will be an announcement about this at the end of the current story. My plans are to begin posting my next erotic novel sometime in early 2017. I am going to write as much as I possibly can... because I love writing for all of you .... Doing something that you love to do... and then having people "thank you" for doing what you love to do is absolutely wonderful.

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

These other matches sound great. I'm looking forward to each. (Any chance we can also get a Lisa-Jennifer encounter for Angel's assistant position?)

Regarding the characters, is Veronica the same "Ronnie" who had previously been mentioned as a friend of Sara (in chapter 3)?

If so, are there any other characters mentioned in passing that have previous connections? (e.g. The name April is connected to both Veronica and Olivia but appear to be different people.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you again JstAFan for your comments. I don't want to "give away" some of the events that will happen in the final chapters of the story... but Lisa and Jennifer will have a reason to finally meet. (Forgive me for saying this... but as far as I know, I do not believe that Jennifer and Lisa have met yet... I have had so many characters weave in and out of each others lives that it is even difficult for me to remember lol)

Is Veronica (Ronnie) who just tangled with Michelle, the same Veronica that was mentioned as being one of Sara's flings in chapter three? ..... maybe. (smile)

Are the two April's the same girl? No. One is a friend of Olivia's and is a fitness instructor in Dallas. The other April is someone that Veronica met at a lawyer's conference in Houston. It is assumed that she is an attorney.. but.. she might be a legal secretary. She has been in titfights with Veronica and Michelle and you will become more acquainted with this April in the future. I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention... obviously, I had forgotten that I have two characters that are mentioned in the story with the same name.. which was not intentional ... I am going to change the name of the first April who is the fitness instructor and since you caught this error, I will let you name her. You can respond here, or you can send me a private message. Thank you JstAFan! (Hug)

If any of you find errors... or phrases that do not make sense.. please let me know.. I am not offended with anyone wanting my writing to be correct and as perfect as it can be. I am the author.. but my writing is written for you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Angel !

Wouah ! You mentioned that I would love this part... I did ! Absolutely fantastic. You are truly a most wonderful writer. I can't wait to read your sequels after this masterpiece is finished !
    I wonder what Angel has in her dirty mind of hers...

Many kisses !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Amadou... Thank you. You are always so sweet and kind to me. Perhaps it is because you really enjoy my writing... maybe you love the characters in my story... or maybe.. just maybe, you like my "assets" (wink). Seriously, I truly appreciate your comments. I hope to have the next three chapters posted in a few more days.... and we will all find out what Angel meant when she mentioned "weapons."

And,.. on the last day of the story, which takes place on a Sunday.. there will be a surprise appearance by a character from another story (stories) that are posted here on Hostboard. .. And .... I also have a few other surprises for all of you in several more weeks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Angel, thank you for the opportunity (and pressure) of coming up with a name. For some reason, I seem to be fixated in a particular direction, so what do you think of Mei Park (3rd generation Asian-American).

There are also a number of other (longer) names that sound interesting that you may want to use in future stories:
    - Siobhan
    - Natasha
    - Lucille
    - Kassandra
    - Jasmine
    - Francesca
    - Dominique
    - Anasatasia

As for the surprise character who will appear in the story, from what I have seen so far, she looks great. Hopefully, she will have an impact in both this story and any of your future stories.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you JstAFan! Mia Park it is!!! I really love that name. I will go back and edit the story and change the newer April's name to Mia Park.

And yes, I loved the other names as well, and with your permission, I would like to use some or all of those names in future stories (Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel,

Just to clarify, I was thinking of the Chinese/Japanese name Mei (pronounced 'May') even though Park would be a Korean name. I am sure a reason for the mixing can be explained if necessary.

However, I fully believe that you should go with any name that inspires you to develop the character and write more stories.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast