Thread: Internet made it possible (Chapter III)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Internet made it possible (Chapter III)

Chapter III,- (Paris and London) Carmela, Isabelle, Ivanka, Marina, Brenda, Mandy, Abi, Avanti

After a always short vacation, I am back with the 3rd chapter of the international sex fighting story. Again, thanks to my friend Toni, from Australia, to help me by editing my English. And thanks to all who have commented in the previous chapters.

Carmela was in Paris with Isabelle again. They had been fucking for a second day and Carmela had achieved a small advantage in their challenge. She had forced Isabelle to cum first two times more than the other way.

Isabelle proposed they connect with the chat room. ?Maybe we can meet other bitches like us?, she said and Carmela laughed. ?Not easy, dear, but let?s try?.

When Isabelle connected her attention was called to a certain woman, Marina. ?She is beautiful with great tits and her profile seems interesting?. Carmela was sitting beside her. ?She is Italian, isn?t she??

?Yes, but lives in France?.

Isabelle typed: ?Hello Marina, nice to meet you?. After a minute the answer was there: ?Nice to meet you too, you look a woman to beat?. ?No dear, you can try but will not beat me?, Isabelle answered.

?Well, want to Cyber now??

?I would love it, but I am here with a girlfriend beside me?.

?Me too, so maybe we could talk together?.

?That would be fun. Hmmm, I have seen your stats in your profile, is your friend as curvy??, Marina asked.

?She is at least like me? But wait? I will send you her page address?.

They exchanged stats and pics and Marina said: ?Your Spanish friend seems a good challenge for me?.

?She says she would love to make you cum in real life?, Isabelle posted as she laughed.

?Ivanka says she would like to titfight you, Isabelle. She is a hot Russian whore?, Marina posted.

Isabelle suddenly said: ?Seriously, dinner in Chez Francis, Place de l?Alma tomorrow Friday? If you two dare?.

There was a relatively long silence. Then, Marina answered: ?We accept, bitch. You make the reservation for 8:00 p.m. tomorrow?.

Once she disconnected from the net, Carmela said: ?First time I make a date online in the first day I met with someone?. Isabelle said: ?Me too, but that Marina is hot. And I have heard already about that Ivanka. It is true that she is a whore, a high class whore. I want to meet her?.

The Americans Brenda and Mandy wrote a mail to Isabelle and Carmela.

?We came for a week in London. We have a date with a fantastic British girl named Abi and a rather mysterious Indian widow named Avanti. Wish you would be with us. Still want to dominate you two. We will keep you informed of our plans?.

In fact, at that moment, Abi was fucking with the black girl, Mandy, and Brenda was being clearly outfucked by the Indian lady. They were in the luxurious bedroom of the hot widow after a succulent dinner served by the two young Indian maids.

Abi and Mandy were sweaty and trash talking as their hairy cunts ground hard in a violent scissors position. Their pussies were brilliant and glistening with juices because they had already cum three times simultaneously.

On the contrary Avanti had got the initiative over the redhead and had made her cum before twice. Brenda showed her desperation on her face, full of tears, while she tried with all her expertise to overcome the Indian cunt?s attacks on her sex. Finally, in that round, the American woman attacked furiously and her efforts had the prize of a stentorian scream from the Indian lady and an ?Oh, fuck?, when she came before the American by no more than two seconds.

Immediately, the Indian woman took again the initiative, the command over her rival, it could be said. She rolled the American on her back, pushed her hairy pussy on Brenda?s and started a new fucking round, dominating her physically and psychologically. She fucked and fucked her for one hour more, making her orgasm several times while Avanti controlled herself to a final, long orgasm, screaming, gushing and peeing, while Brenda laid on her back, with tears of frustration on her face, trembling uncontrollably and totally defeated.

At their side, Mandy and Abi were unconscious, still scissored and totally covered in sweat, cunt juices and also pee.

With tears, Brenda said: ?I have only been with another woman as hot and expert as you, Avanti?.

?Oh? And who would that be?? Avanti smiled.

After a good dinner and lots of wine in Chez Francis, the four women, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish, went to Ivanka?s apartment.

Since they had met, with sweet smiles, they were pretty aggressive. It was clear they found the others very beautiful and in spectacular figure, which made them rivals from the beginning. Ivanka said to Isabelle she had great tits but smaller than hers (which was not really true). The French girl said to the Russian she was a liar and she will prove it as soon as they were alone.

Marina and Carmela were exchanging looks that could kill, while making obscene gestures of challenge during all the dinner: ?You are beautiful, Marina, but you have the look of a ?putana??, Carmela said. ?You are a Spanish puta, Carmela?. ?You stink, Ivanka?, ?Your cunt must be dirty, Isabelle?, ?Come on Ivanka, whore?. ?I am going to maul your sorry tits, Carmela?, ?You won?t be able to fuck for months after I destroy your dirty cunt, Marina?.

That kind of whispered conversation was most they talked during dinner. In fact, a neutral observer could have realized that at the end they all smelled of a mix of sweat and pussy juices. They were ready for the sexual battle.

They went to Ivanka?s place in the Russian?s car, in spite of the amount of drinks and wine they had had. Marina and Carmela sat on the back seat, while Isabelle sat with Ivanka in the front.

As soon as they were together, Marina and Carmela spat on each other?s face and started pulling hairs. It was clear that, for some reason, their rivalry was not friendly. They started slapping each other until Ivanka yelled: ?Stop that or I stop the car and you walk all the way, idiots?.

They complied for the rest of the trip.

When they arrived to the apartment, Ivanka offered drinks but Marina said: ?Forget the drinks, I want to fight and destroy this Spanish bitch?. Ivanka, nevertheless, served drinks for Isabelle and her, while Marina and Carmela undressed in front of each other, sending arrows to the other with their eyes.

Marina was in aggressive mood and as soon as they got naked, after a brief look at their fantastic bodies, attacked. Carmela was waiting and they hugged furiously, mashing their enormous tits and getting in a double neck lock while their fists punched their bellies, producing a double loud groan.

?Hey, you, idiots?, Isabelle yelled. ?Do you think you are going to show
    who is better by hurting each other??.

The fighters stopped, looked at Isabelle and Ivanka, broke the headlocks and laughed. Marina said: ?Ok, I started, sorry Carmela?. The Spaniard said: ?Don?t worry, I followed and even got excited?.

Ivanka said: ?You are a pair of stupid sluts. Why don?t you decide who is better like only women can do??.

Carmela said: ?Ivanka, you and I need to have a word or two. But before, let me show Marina I am better?.

The hug this time was strong, but not violent, if you know what I mean. They clawed their backs with their fingers, kissed like there was no tomorrow, and started grinding their hairy dark pussies with expertise.

On the sofa, Ivanka and Isabelle ignored them and started their own battle, which consisted initially in the lustiest and most ferocious of kisses.

On the floor, Carmela and Marina with the Italian on top, were also kissing, but moving their enormous tits in lateral motions, rubbing their erect nipples hard, undoubtedly trying to push the other?s nubs in the areolas. It was a hurting exercise, bur the moans of the fighters were more of pleasure than of pain. Meanwhile, their thighs were scissored and their dark hairy cunts were locked in a permanent kiss.

Isabelle and Ivanka had stopped the kisses and were also challenging each other breasts, rubbing hard and pushing and slamming their overflowing boobs. ?You, whore, your cunt smells as if you were cumming?. ?That?s your smell, slut, I see you are already trembling?.

In fact, they came soon, together and continued grinding their hot and soaked pussies. It was clear they were not so much now for the challenge than for the sex.

On the contrary, Marina and Carmela were fuck fighting furiously.

Between slapping at their big beautiful asses, their words punctuated a fantastic hard fuck: ?I am going to fuck your cunt so hard you won?t be using it for months?. ?Shit, cunt, you will ask me to stop soon?. ?No way, whore, you have never met a pussy like mine?, ?Come on, skank, you are not even in my league?.

Though not as violently as they had started, their athletic bodies were engaged in a strong sexual encounter. After two hours of intense fucking and several simultaneous orgasms, the two women were kissing sensuously. Marina said: ?Carmela, you are the most impressive woman I have fucked with. And that includes Ivanka who I thought was the hottest?. ?Well, I cannot judge since Isabelle has been enjoying her since we met, She seems to have a cunt as hot as yours?.

Ivanka and Isabelle seemed exhausted after their marathon. They needed sleeping, but Ivanka said: ?Fuck you, Carmela. For Marina to say that, you must be the champion whore of Spain.? ?She is probably of Europe, darling?, Isabelle said laughing and added: ?I thought nobody would exhaust me in sex, but she is insatiable. Marina, if you are serious about challenging her you are in trouble?.

Marina disengaged herself of Carmela?s legs, stood up and said: ?Listen, sluts, I think we better rest. I am sure we will have a hot and tiring day tomorrow.

Carmela and Isabelle went to the spare room, where they still fucked and had a couple of nice orgasms before sleeping. Like Marina and Ivanka were doing.

In the morning, they went to the kitchen, where Ivanka and Marina prepared a succulent breakfast that the four ate voraciously. This time, the conversation was sexual, even obscene, but friendly. ?We were lucky to contact each other in the chat room?, Marina said. ?Well, when Isabelle saw your profile she said you were hot and I agreed?, Carmela said. ?You all know I am a professional of sex, but Marina would make millions on it?, Ivanka laughed. ?It can be said, four hot whores have met?, Marina said. ?And I bet Carmela is the hottest?, Isabelle said, knowing that would be a provocation for Marina. The Italian girl fell into the trap: ?Hey, that?s to be seen?.

After breakfast, Marina practically tired Isabelle in six tremendous fucks, where the Italian made the French cum eight times while she came seven and three of them after Isabelle.

Side by side in the big bed, the Russian finished totally exhausted also having had seven enormous orgasms, almost always before the hot Spaniard.

They were asleep when Marina and Carmela hugged and kissed passionately: ?Well that leaves us to decide who is the best?, Marina said. ?Let?s fuck and leave the contest for tomorrow?, proposed the Spaniard.

They fucked hard for almost two more hours, perfectly synchronized, cumming together several times, two in their mouths, with their talented tongues in cunts and asses.

They had a leisure day in Paris.

In London, Brenda dried her tears and answered to Avanti: ?It is Carmela, a Spanish woman we met?.

Brenda gave her Carmela?s addy in Internet.

The Indian woman tried several times unsuccessfully because Carmela at that time was visiting the Sacred Coeur with her friends. It was only after a nice lunch in a Bistro close to L?Arc de Triomphe when, back in Ivanka?s apartment Carmela connected to the internet and the chat. There were repetitive messages from Avanti and she answered them.

?Hey, girls!?, she exclaimed. ?I have a new challenger?. Isabelle, of course, remembered Mandy and Brenda. ?And she says she has defeated Brenda? She must be hot?, she laughed.

They read Avanti?s profile, somehow mysterious and incomplete. ?But she has spectacular figure?, Marina said. ?And impressive boobs?, Ivanka added. ?Why does she hides her face??, Isabelle asked. ?She must be well known in London?, Carmela said.

The Spaniard was feeling ready with the ?fever? of the challenge.

She typed: ?Would love to confront you?, and waited.

In less than two minutes, the answer was there.

?You look beautiful and hot, but I think I am hotter?.

?That?s a question of opinion, of course. And you are beautiful too?. Carmela wrote.

?I see you have breasts as big as mine?, Avanti wrote and added: ?What about your pussy??

?Hahahaha, I see you don?t waste time. Well, my pussy is hairy, very juicy, large clit, wet thick lips and a winner in sexual confrontations?.

?I can say all the same, especially about being a winner?.

?Want to Cyber?? Carmela asked.

?No. I want you here, in real life, woman to woman. I will send you a first class ticket?

?I don?t need your ticket, I can pay for it. I have a business to finish in Paris, what about next week??

?Business? Maybe fucking someone?? Avanti asked.

?One of the best I ever had?, Carmela said looking at Marina. ?Probably better than you, Indian bitch?.

?Impossible, Spanish slut. I am the best!? the ?modest? Avanti said.

?That?s to be proved, Avanti, Send me your address and I will tell you when?.

They disconnected.

In Paris, Marina and Carmela kissed, while Isabelle and Ivanka were already naked. The French and the Russian had fit incredibly well and were enthusiastic about the other.

?Marina, this is our time. I promise you I won?t stop until you ask me to?, Carmela said.

?That won?t happen, Carmela. You are the best woman I have fucked with but I still believe I am sexier and better?.

They got naked, forgot about the other two and got into Ivanka?s bed.

Carmela and Marina skipped dinner when the other two after several orgasms told them they were going out. The Italian and the Spaniard were on their sixth simultaneous orgasm. It seemed none of their hot hairy Latin cunts would prevail.

When Ivanka and Isabelle came back from dinner, Marina and Carmela were fucking just as hard as before.

But it was after another three hours and five new orgasms when Marina almost fainted. Carmela was noticing the Italian girl was grinding with less strength and decision, even if until now she had maintained her pace in their simultaneous orgasms.

But then, without giving her time to recover, Carmela started fucking her again and again and again.

Marina finally fainted. Carmela screamed in victory, though she didn?t know the French and the Russian girls were already sleeping in the other room.

She smiled, kissed Marina softly on her lips and laid in a happy sleep.

The next day, in London, the Indian millionaire received a message:
    ?Hope next Friday is Ok with you. My French business finished, I plan to fly to London and hope you will invite me to dinner.
    Get ready for the fuck fight of your life, Avanti?.
    Carmela

(It will continue of course)

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible (Chapter III)

Another very exciting and erotic entry to this amazing story. My Goodness, these girls just can't keep their hands off each other!! (wicked grin). I am not sure which character I love the best.. I am thinking Ivanka..(that name just sounds so sexy).. Thank you Maurita!! I am really enjoying reading your excellent story-telling! (Hug) .... ok ... (another Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maurita,

Another pulsating and erotic story.

Thank you for again tantalizing the senses.

Are there any Australian bitches who will soon appear ?

Toni.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so glad you like my stories, Angel. I admire yours as I have stated several times. Learning from you.

Toni, it is very possible that a hot Australian appear in the future... *Smiles*

HB Forum Owner
    Internet made it possible (Chapter III)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

I like the story lots...but I especially like the fact that...

"(It will continue of course)" This made me smile.

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can anybody imagine Penman, a story like this without a continuation? Do you think two hot sexual women like Avanti and Carmela have enough with a couple of mails?
    *smiles*