Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Death of a Hero

All right, another story time folks. Hope you all enjoy, this was actually a commission so I am sort of kind of open if I like the idea. Was a pay what you want but I had a blast writing it.

Olympus was in an uproar. Thunder crashed and boomed among the high tops of that sacred pile of stones, while heavy rain lashed ground like a whipped slave. The wind howled out in fury, daring any to defy its might while the very stones seemed to tremble in utter rage and frustration. The mortals that lived below and around the epic mount trembled in fear and horror, they had never seen the gods in such a rage before. Their normal quarrels and disagreements a normal aspect of their daily lives, but this, this was a fury not seen since the time of the titans. Priest raised their voices to quell the raging gods with prays while the works and soldiers offered up sacrifices of the highest order to help them make it through the vast storm. However sweet words and burnt offerings held no joy for the disgruntled gods and high above in the halls of marbled cloud their meeting rang with ill tones and violent words.

?I say strike the bastard down with lightning might Zeus,? Ares, the large red furred dog of war cried out, smashing his fist against the great marble table, rattling all of the cups and fine foods that rested upon it, even spilling Dionysus? eight cup of the meeting. The male?s fur bristled with fury, hackles raised and muscles bulging and threatening to pop outside of his flesh.

?No, I say let the sea take him, Poseidon drown this arrogant badger and let him rot beneath the waves,? Athena called out, the wise slender looking owl hooting out. Her lovely figure shacking with similar rage and anger and her small but modest bosom threatening to spill out of her god silk toga, though none at the table lacked of knowledge for the look and shape of her assets.

?No, send the dog after him, Cerberus,? called out Apollo, the stallion with the fiery red mane and glistening muscles forever stained by the sun to a golden hue and dripping a constant stream of sweat down the great valley that was his muscled figure.

?Hmm,? Zeus said softly, sliding back into his great throne as he took in all of the suggestions, listening and weighing each word that was said with purpose and grace. Not truly, he was as furious as the rest and each plan sounded like a better torment to unleash upon this bastard badger. The great lion that was the king of the gods shifted slightly again in his chair, the great golden mane that covered his upper torso and head seeming to beam in the heavenly light. A thick wild mass of fragment hair that was forever untamed and forever pouring out his divine scent to all those near him, clouding heads and inflaming lusts with such a passion it was a wonder many of his children didn?t simply throw themselves at their father for a wild night right then and there, but so strong was their fury at this mortal hero.

?Brothers, sisters, aunts, nuncles, mother and father, please,? the goddess Aphrodite finally spoke, the lovely female figure sliding up to the table, fashionably late as always.

Her sudden arrival gave many of the gods pause and a great deal of frowning and snarling from the rest. The goddess of love was many things to many people, but among her family she was the slut. A whore fit only to be bred, fucked, and tossed aside though each evening was one fondly remembered.

Unlike her last appearance, taking the form of a lovely lithe otter female with proud high breasts and a fine swimmers body and a heart shaped ass that was as luscious as a peach at the peak of perfection. The daughter of love and sensuality had come to them as a doe, fit to be bred. Wide strong hips that were perfect for bearing foals, a slight swell to her belly that hid all of the deadly clenching might of her core frame, and heavy pendulous breasts that she had with no shame left unoppressed for this meeting, hanging free in pure defiance of gravity and all other mortal laws. Slender arms that could crush a minotaur to her flesh as she let him fuck her hard, soft but deft hands that could tame a thousand hydra cocks, full lush lips that could eat out a thousand amazon warriors and still have the energy to bring a hundred nymphs into her bed that night and state them all come full moon rise.

She was one of the only daughters of Zeus that could handle his drunken passion and rage, much to Hera?s annoyance, but here and now, she was seen as the wort possible person to come forth and give her, ?advice? about how to deal with the bastard badger.

?What are you doing here slut,? Ares? snarled, his burning black eyes turning to glare at his sister?s form, his cock hardening at the mere sight but knowing that he would have as much taming her in the arena of the bedroom as she did at besting him on the battle field.

?Yes,? Apollo snorted, smoke and flames burning from his nostrils as he looked over his dear sister with unabashed lust, hands moving to fondle his massive stallion orbs without shame. ?Come to help us relieve our fury over this mortal, or are you simply here because you need a good fuck??

?Neither my sweet siblings, I am here to help avenge our humiliations at this mortal?s paws, to bring him to heel and send him to our near nuncle Hades? realm to be tortured for all eternity. I would say putting him with the harpies to fuck and be fucked by and each orgasm he is blessed with to have his maleness ripped from him should be a fitting punishment,? the sweet doe said, batting her long eye lashes at her brothers before sliding to her seat at the table, pouring a small glass of a sweet red wine to grace her lips tenderly for a sip.

?And what makes you think you can deal with this mortal my favorite whore for an offspring,? Zeus roared softly, his mane bristling with the fury he felt, but he had listened to the others, he would listen to her, though he wished she would take her lips from the wine and come wrap them around his needy cock. The bitch was getting insolent, and a good skull fuck would put her back in her place.

?Well, I believe you have gone after him all wrong. Ares? with his army was defeated, stripped and fucked. Athena he out riddled you before I believe the term he used was, ?slew your asshole?, and Apollo, well losing a wrestling contest to a mortal, tell me, have you been able to sit down right since he jammed his whole arm up your,? Aphrodite tease her siblings before Zeus? roared.

?ENOUGH!? he screamed at her. ?Do you have a plan or shall I reintroduce you to my THUNDERBOLT!? he cried, standing and grabbing his cock with both paws while lightening rippled around its length.

?I do, and it is already in motion,? the young doe goddess said with a pleased as a plum attitude it nearly caused Zeus? stomach to churn.

?Have it figured out do you, slut,? he said with a wicked toothy smile. ?Well let us see if your plan bears any fruit. More so than your last little escapade down to visit your uncle Hades,? he said with a snarl, causing the love goddess to frown in disappointment.

?I did not know those souls would be so frail father, I can? help if I gave them a true final release,? she cooed softly. ?Besides, fucking my nuncle and a thousand doomed spirits is quite the wonderful feeling, they slide absolutely everywhere while you fuck,? she cooed playfully.

?I shall take my leave, my plan does require my personal attention to it. Father, please tell nuncle that his will be getting a new soul soon and he probably should prepare for it. I doubt he will go to his punishment quietly,? she said with a little smirk before placing her glass down and standing.

The rest of the god?s watched in awe as the voluptuous doe stood and left the room, each step causing a tightening of togas and a few wet stains to appear near the groin region. That slight sway in her walk showed off her deep level of knowledge of the pleasures of the body, and each motion caused a new and delightful jiggle of her frame that upon her, leave the rest of the gods turned back to one another before Zeus? boldly gripped the table and flung it into the far cloud covered ceiling.

?IF I DON?T GET A MOUTH, ASS, OR PUSSY ON MY COCK I AM GOING TO SWALLOW YOU ALL LIKE MY FATHER TRIED TO DO TO ME!? he raged as the rest of the gods shred their clothing to join with one another in the flesh, their passionate embrace and love making suddenly causing the storm around Olympus to subside, even as a massive golden white table crashed into the high temple of Zeus, flattening the high priest and becoming the new alter of the great king of the gods, after a few hundred worshipers had been drafted to move the giant stone table.
    Down on earth, the hero Boros was struggling through the thick swampy jungles of the Amazonian homeland. His deeds were known far and wide through the world and he planned to see it all. A mountain of flesh, muscle and masculinity that rippled with each step he took. A massive seven foot frame wrapped in layer upon layer of tightly corded muscles kept the beast safe from most harm and his thick fur was often a warm comfort in the harsh cold climates he had been born in and a great draw to many of those that shared his bedroll at night. However in this thick choking heat it was a nightmare and the badger vowed he would shave as soon as he got back to a proper city.

Scars crisscrossed his great frame from his many battles and a heavy pack rested along his back weighted down with trophies he had collected upon this latest journey of his. The skull bone of the Minotaur, the golden crown from the princess of the amazons, and a heavy leather rope that had once been tied tight around the god Apollo?s own waist. The badger had done these and many other great deeds with his skill at arms, masterful mind, or even his thick cock. It was the cock that had drawn him to the amazon homeland. A personal invitation from the queen wanting to see this marvel of man flesh and to see if it could reignite the flames of passion in her loins. He had shown her, and reignited it all right, and remodeled her royal chambers with a few new head holes shaped like the doe queen, and a few shaped like a brutish badger skull.

Now however, after such a great experience, and to nurse the wounds he had taken wrestling the sun god, the badger was traveling deep to the fabled springs that the amazon queen had told him about deep in the jungle. To be fair, his directions weren?t the greatest, given the words, fuck, harder, deeper, more to the left, and NOT THERE NOTHING HAS EVER GONE IN THERE, came spilling from her mouth when he had asked about its location. Perhaps he should have waited to ask after he had fucked her back into the realm of desiring musky male flesh, but he wasn?t always the most diplomatic when it came to seeking new adventures and wonders. Finally though he could smell the sweet lavender scent that the queen had told him he would find once he was close, and could even hear the soft singing voices of females lilting from just beyond the next line of trees.

Gathering up his courage, and taking a moment to remove the leather armor he wore as well as most of the rest of his clothes minus the small loin cloth that did little to hide the apple sized nuggets that were some of his most prized possessions, second only to the meaty tube of flesh that dangled before them, his cock. Setting his pack down and boldly strolling through the tree line he was greeted with one of the most beautiful sights his heart had ever seen.

Dozens of crystal clear blue pools dotted the land before him, each looking cool and inviting from the heavy humid heat that caused his fur to cling to his flesh and send out a potent aura of his musk that had caused his journey to be interrupted by more than one randy wild beast that wished to taste the flesh of such potent masculinity. Sure the demigod mare had been a fun lay, and not his first encounter with a feral immortal, but she had slowed his trip down, and the wood elves had been fun, if a bit more effeminate than he liked his male loves, but damned if that tree that had snagged him and only released him when he fucked a hole straight through it had been the last straw, forcing him to flee from the needy embrace of all creatures he had encounter on this little walk through the jungle.

However it wasn?t just the pools that drew his interested, though their blue calm surface and slightly rising steam was something he wished to enjoy, it was the dozens upon dozens of shapely female forms of at least a half dozen different species. However unlike the natural browns, blacks, grays, and other colors that were found on mortal flesh, these beasts were all beautiful blues, greens, and even pink in color. Each one more a slip of a figure than a fully fleshed out creature. Small all most childlike breasts stood high upon their chests and their hips could fit in the palm of his hands. He knew that these were not mortal creatures, but beings of the forests hills and rivers. Dryads and nymphs of various trees, plants and rivers and beings of raw and pure sexuality and desire.

?Hello ladies,? he said with a wicked broad smirk, one that spoke of his intentions even if the sudden rise in his groin didn?t make it abundantly clear. These beings could take his full fury in the sack, and if what the amazon queen had said was true, these waters would keep him charged and ready for weeks before his mortal frame would give out under such exertion.

The ladies all turned and blushed, that raw masculine scent blasting away at the soft breezy air and choking out the feminine scents that rolled through this magical place like Boros had choked out the champion of Athens in the last great Olympic Games not a years past. The victory had been sweet, but the feel of his beaten foe?s ass around his cock had been sweeter. Poor bastard had fallen in lust with the badger, following him on his journey before taking a vicious trampling by the Minotaur. Still, he lived and was recovering on the isle of Crete even now, though he would never be a great warrior with those twisted legs, but the favor of the isle after freeing them of the wild beast had earned both of them a fine manor and more pussy than a mere mortal would see in his life. Boros had already tasted such finery, but his wolven companion had not and his journey ended there.

Boros however knew his journey would be a long and lusty one and even as he shed his loin cloth to free the beast it had contained, was now under a new kind of assault as the first dozen nymphs descended upon him. Soft caressing fingers and tongues explored his great muscles while warm breasts rubbed against his arms and legs, and one brave lass was already climbing his chest and rubbing her slender pussy against his mighty dick with such lewd intentions Boros himself blushed at her eagerness.

?Please,? the girl pleaded with him, eyes shining like the stars and wide as most holes wound up being once he had fucked them. ?Taste me, take me, and give no thought to gentleness. No male has graced these waters in near a thousand years, and we have missed it so,? she cooed, leaning up to suck on his neck, even while a second climbed up and took a nipple into her mouth, nursing his pec like a child nurses? their mother.

?If you say so,? the great badger said with a smile, holding her one handed before plunging into her wonderful blue colored sex. Like a piece of wood split in half, her body yielded to the hammer thrust of his dick, sinking right to the base with barely a shimmer of resistance. His whole cock was suddenly submerged in pure liquid bliss. Her inner loving tunnel wrapping around his cock and flowing over it like water, while clenching like it was being forced through a breech in a damn. She trembled like a leaf in the wind in his grasp as her head flew back in a silent scream of pure joy before she found enough of herself to bounce up and down on his shaft like wild.

?Oh I could get used to this,? he said with a smile, as two of the ladies, gently pushed him towards the water, while a third used her ass and back to send him toppling into the cool embrace of the pools. A sudden gasp and his mouth filled with the wonderful tasting water and he was quite pleased to find it flowed sweet as air into his lungs as he was drug deep into the depths, bodies swirling around him, caressing and teasing his flesh while tongues, fingers, and toes played with each inch of him. He tried to take in all the sights but a sudden pink pussy appeared before his muzzle while a green one nuzzled the cleft of his ass before a tongue worked out to tease his pucker while his own lashed out at the pink. He could see the need and command in her eyes, and he had to stop from chuckling as they went cross as his tongue delved deeper than any cock ever had.

Moans and screams of bliss bubbled from the mouths of the various female figures as they tickled, teased, and fucked themselves silly on the badger?s massive man meat. They took no time trying to adjust or learn how the big male enjoyed his pleasure, and instead focused on using him for every wild and lewd sexual act that could come to their dirty minds and Boros was more than willing to give into all of their demands. He was held captive by the unnatural natural beauty of these willow like women and time began to slip away from him rapidly. His world condensed to the next pussy to fuck, the next ass to finger, and the next hungry mouth that he could devour with his brutish tongue filled kisses.

Aphrodite meanwhile took her time moving to the pools, the sweet goddess of love, sluts, and fucking even stopping long enough to visit with the amazon queen to make sure he badger had taken the bait. She wasn?t surprised in the least at the woman?s wild and hungry craze for man flesh now, given what she had seen of the hero?s deeds up to this point. It was almost comical how much of a frenzy the queen had stirred her follows up following the vicious fucking she had received on the end of the hero dick. Like a pot of boiling rice, the amazons had churned into action as the queen organized a great war to claim the world of males. She desired a great deed to present to the badger upon his return. Something so great he would find his lust rising for her ten, no a hundred fold. She wished for him to come back to her and slay her pussy, ruin her womanly figure and make her swell with so many of his sires that no other male would find desire in her motherly form. That was the ruin his cock had brought to her.

Aphrodite couldn?t stand this honestly, so much want over a man?s cock. A simple spire of flesh was a thing of pleasure sure, but she quickly reminded the warrior queen the nature and lust that a female figure could arouse. She forced pleasure and passion back into the queen?s mind, slowly rebuilding it to crave the subtle curves of female flesh, the sweet honey of her loins and the nourishing milk of her breasts. It had taken her a day or two to remind the queen of these important life lessons, and Aphrodite had been diligent as a mother disciplining her child for breaking a vase in returning the queen to sanity. It had been far from and unpleasant task possible, but she regretted the time lost. She knew it would aid her plans in the long run, but she wished to finish her task quickly, but stopping a war against all of the Greek kingdoms came first before the gods vengeance over one mortal male.

Even as she left, she was unsure if her lesson truly stuck, the queen?s bad habit of sometimes whimpering out in need before stuffing the longest hardest material she could get in her clutches into her needy dripping sexy had not quite vanished, but at least know she had the mind to run to a private chamber first before just engaging in the lewd acts before the whole of her court. Maybe a second lesson once she dealt with the badger would be in order, but for now, she had a mission and she was already hard at work setting up the final stage of her trap for the hero.

The pools had been her creation, and while they had existed long before Boros was a glimmer in his bastard father?s eyes, or the dripping lust of his cock for that matter, the pools had been created as a way for Aphrodite to engage in some of the most intense and pleasant sexual intercourse she could find on the mortal realm. Yes the waters restored vitality and even desire faster than a mortal could burn through them, but they also were a two edged sword. Once the water dried from your flesh, the hours and days spent in them crashed down upon you like an avalanche of snow, snuffing out the life and desire so fast it was a wonder that it didn?t kill. It kept those that used the pools close to keep that flame lit within them, and thus kept them in one location where Aphrodite could visit them whenever that special itch creeped up her spine for a wild tumble through the leaves that would leave even a goddess heaving with lust and satisfaction.

Coming to the pools, she was more than pleased to find the calming lavender scent completely destroyed. The sweet calming scent replaced with the raw, earthy tons of drying male cum, heavy onion scented male sweat, and the sharp raw fishy odor of over sexed female flesh. Truly this was a sign she was quite pleased with. Everything was going according to her plan and she quickly strolled through the various pools, looking down deep into each and every one, laughing at the dozens of nymphs and dryads she saw resting on the bottom of each pool. The lovely near immortal creatures strewn about the bottom of the watery depths like leaves scattered in a hurricane. Bodies were twisted almost like some gruesome battle had left them there, deep gaping wounds that had been their sex and assholes were winking wide open, oozing like bloody wounds, but instead of dull crimson they dripped pearl white cum. Each was a story of wild passionate male lust, and each had been sated to such a degree it would be centuries before they recovered enough to speak their own names, much less begin to feed themselves anything.

Finally she found the wild orgy going on deep in the glacial cold pond at the far back of the hidden hollow and a part of her smiled at the view. Where over a hundred of the wildest creatures of hill, forest, and rivers had dwelt in this secluded treasure, only two were left to keep the badger in check. A vivid blue water nymph currently impaled upon his great shaft, her head thrown back in a scream of bubbly bliss, and a squat almost fat dryad that was humping against his face so hard Aphrodite was certain she might snap his neck if not for the harsh thrust forward of his muzzle every few seconds to turn his spine back straight.

The goddess of love smiled before clapping her hands slowly, watching as the waters seem to rise, and fall all at the same time. The bottom of the deep pools pulled upwards while the water seemed to spread out across the land, slowly rolling over the simple stone rings that corralled them from one another and gently flooding the pathways between them. It was almost a magical thing to watch as the waters moved with a mind of their own, draining off of the small rise in the earth and away, leaving the land only slightly damp from its passing. There was no destruction of the leaves or dirt as the water flowed, the now man scented liquid moving as graceful as a lover?s touch across the earth, not disturbing anything but rousing lust and desire from the ground itself, giving Aphrodite enough power to shame a massive bed of roots and leaves before the pool she found the fucking trio.

A massive ornate bed fit for the greatest kings or queens of the mortal realm seamlessly took shape. A work of beauty with intricate carvings of all the greatest positions of love and lust known to the gods etched into the dark ebony wood. Hedonistic scenes of desire were painted plain as day on the leaves, each showing a great conquest of male and female flesh. Pictures of utter rapture as the mind fizzled and died, and only lust stayed ignited within the depths of the mind as bodies quaked and shook before going limp like all cocks and pussies do once exhausted.

Boros had been lost, the pin pricks of cold that this pool?s water had forced upon his skin were pure and utter joy, enhancing each sensation of his cock sliding into the hole it was currently ruining. It brought nipples out to play faster, made the sweet taste of the hot womanly liquids flooding his mouth sweeter and sharper to the taste, and it seemed to give him greater energy to keep going. He had lost total control over his flesh, a near mindless beast given over to rut and the various spirits here were happy to give him what his fogged mind desired. Pussy, ass, mouth, fingers, toes, tits, it didn?t matter, he wanted to fuck, suck, and lick them all. His body had become a single focus of all the masculine energy in the world. He could fuck forever and no matter how many female?s fell before his unstoppable cock, it never went limp, it never grew soft. If anything it became harder. Like Damascus steel, folded endlessly upon itself, his meaty shaft had now been tempered in the fires and forges of so many different pussies and asses that he was certain he could fuck through a diamond, and part of him wished to try, well it would if he could focus on anything other than the two remaining sluts at his beck and call.

He didn?t notice the sudden pressure on his back, nor the sudden lack of water in his lugs, or even around his body. All he could focus on was the shrieks of bliss, and whimpers of mercy tumbling from the lips of his partners. Their flesh trembled as if taken by a sudden chill, and they swooned as if they had been given the worst sort of news, mind failing as they suddenly went rigid and like might oak trees struck by lightning they slumped over and fell. Their crash of flesh against the stone was oddly soft, like they were being cradled by a great pillow as to save their tender womanly graces from the hard male like stone.

Boros snorted before sitting up with a snap, his flesh still burning with desire and lust, the fires of his loins rolling like molten lava, unquenched and seeking to expand his conquest of flesh further. He needed something like a massive cool ocean to stop his mighty advance and his eyes could only see the heavenly figure of Aphrodite before him.

He knew she was a god instantly, her form was too perfect, that face too love, and the soft scent that wafted to his nose was too sweet. His dick was already as hard as it could be, but that sudden vision of the goddess of love caused it to swell three sizes in as many heart beats. His head suddenly felt dizzy from the lack of blood and he swore if he hadn?t tempered his dick in the pussies of so many daughters of gods before this his flesh would have split open like an overripe tomato.

?Slut goddess I assume,? he snarled, rising up to his feet with a slow deliberate motion, his nuts suddenly dropping to their lowest point as the icy water finished retreating from them and his own natural body heat caused them to squeak away from his flesh to protect the vital seed they contained. His movements were slow, cautious, mainly due to his dick nearly toppling him over with its greater weight and yawn.

?Indeed, Zeus gave me a chance to restore the gods honor after our many defeats at your paw. Though I must say, I do enjoy your work, Apollo was still walking funny when I left and I couldn?t help but hold my sides in laughter,? Aphrodite said with a sweet smile, slowly dropping to her knees in a pose of pure submission, one hand going to her right breast and lifting up the pendulous orb to tenderly suck at her pert black nipple softly. Her other paw traced a line down her belly, ruffling her own fur like one would a common dog before she eagerly slipped two fingers into her own needy sex, letting the soft squelching sound assault the badger?s ear as she increased the fragrance of her need and want. The first volley of the coming war had been fired.

?I see, well fine. I have bested a dozen of you so called gods because you are all jealous of mortal might, Not sure why, I honored you all my life, drew inspiration from you great deeds and only really wanted to show you just how much I loved your works. However for some reason you keep getting mad at me when all I want to do is please you,? he said with a smile, grabbing his dick and stroking it slowly, the pent up flesh to tightly constricted that it spat out a small wad of precum across the distance between them, slapping her cheek with a wet pop and making her shiver at the sudden raw scent of a man that Aphrodite had just a flicker of worry cross her muzzle as her sucking and fingering stopped dead cold.

?However if I must do battle again, like with the others, name your contest, I look forward to proving my metal again, and maybe earning the respect of the gods. I would love to become a constellation once I pass from this realm,? he said with a warm smile, slowly walking towards her as he already knew what kind of game this doe would play with him.

?Letting your dick point your way, now that would be a sight Boros,? the doe said with a smile, releasing her assets and dropping to her knees as she slowly crawled towards the might mountain of a man before her. She kept her ass high, and chest low, letting her boobs dig through the soft dirt of the ground, showing she was willing to get just plain dirty. With each drag of her tits through the dirt, she made sure to say her ass and wag her tail, fanning the flames of her own need and desire for this male, while also wafting her sweet scent all around them to really drive the male wild.

?Indeed, fucking I take it is your contest,? he said with a smile. ?And when I win what boon will your grant me??

?Confident aren?t you,? she said, crawling up to his legs, looking up at him like the Colossus at Rhodes, loving each marbled detail of his muscled thighs while his cock dripped its potency onto her upturned face like a light rain. She would have to visit the sight to make a few changes, as this view was too glorious to not share with all the world.

?Of course, you are already on your knees begging to suck my cock, why wouldn?t I be,? he said with a smile, spreading his legs a bit wider and letting that sweaty ball musk just coat her nose in a blanket of his raw masculine appeal. ?No goddess yet has resisted my charms, or my dick, and every male god seems to enjoy having their ass molded in the shape of this mortal cock. So, hmm, what boon should I ask of the goddess of love.

The doe smiled, and licked her lips, hands sliding across the topography of his flesh, fingers seeking out the valley?s and mountains of his muscles before she shamelessly planted her nose into the slight dimple of his ample sac, running her soft cold nose into his wrinkled hairy flesh and breathing deep for the first time in her life. Heat flowered in her pussy and a wild blush rushed to her cheeks. By the gods, this was a MAN! She thought, that raw primal musk, the salty sweat, and the fucking heat rolling into her nasal cavity was almost too much for her to comprehend. What beast fathered this stud of a mortal, and better question, what wench wasn?t ruined bringing him into this world? By all the realms of heaven and earth she wanted to fuck this man, and win or lose, she would never forget this.

?Me of course, I would make a lovely wife, and only cheat a little,? she lied, she could never run around on this set of nuts even if she tried, and shew knew it. Still it rolled off her lips sweetly enough, even if she knew in her heart she might die if he believed it.

?Sounds fun, I think you would look even hotter with a big belly full of badger pups,? the big man said, flexing his cock and lightly slapping her between the eyes on the bob down. ?Now, start sucking, else I start fucking, and you gods are pretty tough but after all that water fucking, well, I might snap your neck without thinking about it.?

The doe smiled, licking her lips slowly before she drug her snout right up along the curve of his might flesh, slightly pleased to see his cock twitch slightly from the cold caress. Ok, he wasn?t made of iron. Get your game face on Aphrodite, you got to suck him like he has never been sucked before, she thought as she opened her lips, letting him see the warm wet insides of that sweet fuck hole before she took him to the root and heard him scream.

Boros felt his world suddenly tumble around him. His cock was not his anymore, his nuts were no longer under his control. No one, god, or mortal had ever taken him to the root in a single head bob. No throat clenched like that around his meat with such passion and fury, and oh fuck her teeth, this wasn?t a pathetic blow job by a temple whore. Fuck, this was something beyond mortal comprehension. It was hot, cold, wet, and dry all at once and that tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. His muscles locked tight and began to sprain one after another as he struggled to keep standing. His toes ruined the earth beneath them as he struggled to find purchase, as he slumped down and only remained standing by hitting her shoulders with both of his paws at once.

?FUCK!? he screamed, his eyes rolling back into his head while the goddess bent his cock nearly horizontal to the ground and began to suck and bob along the length. His mighty shaft clenched from root to bulbous head as he began to rut and hump like a virgin into her hellish muzzle. He had never gotten a mouth fuck like this before. It was overwhelming to say the least, and such a chance from his normal method he was lost like a child in the woods. Her throat fluttered, bullied, and beat against his cock meat like it was nothing at all. There was no deep sucking gacking sounds, no resistance, but such tightness he swore he was fucking a stone. A soft, wet, velvet lined stone sure, but stone none the less.

By the titans, Aphrodite was in love. The taste, the strength, the raw overwhelming desire to just give up right then and there and let herself be claimed by this cock. It was too much. Her pussy clenched around nothing, her nipples were hard as the core of a star, and she could feel milk suddenly swelling in her bosom so fast it ached. Who was this mortal, she had to know, she needed to know, and she needed cum so badly she was almost afraid she might piss herself in disappointment if his cock left her mouth.

Faster and faster her head bobbled on his shaft, sucking and licking each divine drop of sweat, seed, and even a hint of blood as the smallest vessels burst invisibly upon his flesh. Each drop was a new cosmos of experience and flavor and she wanted more. She didn?t even mind as his hands gripped her skull tight enough to crush steel into a new shape as he began to thrust like a rabbit into her throat. His nuts slapped her chin with enough force to even bruise a god?s flesh as sweat dripped down on her from his heaving chest so fast she knew she might kill him from dehydration before the rest of her plan came together.

His screams broke her heart, and for a split second she doubted she could go through with this plan, but the sudden idea of fucking his spirit hardened her resolve to a point it made his cock feel flaccid in her throat. He would be hers, and no harpy would take him even if she had suggested that plan to her father. She knew now why Apollo lost, why Ares? was bested, and while Athena couldn?t think of a way around this male?s raw appeal. Had she not been a goddess of love, lust, and desire, this mortal would have been it, and that sudden though caused a new fire to burst to life in her belly like a star. He could replace her, and then, no one would desire her flesh or company. She could not let that stand.

A finger slipped around his thigh to delve into the cleft of his ass like the Persians had slipped by the Greeks to take the Spartans in the rear, and she did the same. Fingers ripped into his ass while she buried her nose in that fragrant pubic fur all at once. The male slipping finally to his ass with his legs spread wide before her. Her tongue danced frantically across his shaft like it was her last hope before plunging into his sweet cum slit to dig deep for the pearls he kept hidden in there. She could feel him clenching and shuttering in her grasp before his upper body joined his ass on the ground and his cock bent at such an angle the force of his seed exceeded anything that Aphrodite had ever sucked down.

The cum explosion was more than Boros could take. His cum shaft twisted in the sucking maw of the goddess was such that only a trickle of his seed could flow at a time, prolonging his orgasm and his agony to such a degree tears of pain and pleasure cascaded down his cheeks like a waterfall. The sudden rush actually was audible like a deep thrumming sound of a drum as the high pressured blast flooded the doe?s throat, mouth, and up and out of her nose and down her chin. He couldn?t see the tears that rained down from her cheeks, or watch her legs suddenly flopping like fish as she soaked the ground with her lust, climaxing just from sucking his cock and while he would see it once his vision returned to him, for now he realized he had skull fucked a god and she had been dominate through it all.

His limbs could find no strength even as his heart hammered in his chest with such a fury he was certain it would burst. He could feel his nuts shrink slightly from the massive drain of his male vitality as they quivered in fear for their safety. By the gods, if she sucked another like that out of him, he might die. Was that her plan, to suck him to death? To end his great journey and send him to the Underworld and deny the world his heroic deeds. He couldn?t let that happen. He couldn?t let it end here. He had fucked a 100 nymphs into comas, he had bested dozens of other gods. He fucked a GOD DAMN TREE FOR OLYMPUS SAKE! So he waited, feeling that hellish mouth leave his shaft as she stood slowly, legs trembling so badly he feared she might fall to the ground like him.

?I, I win,? she said with a smile, moving slowly and carefully to stand above the mighty hero?s fallen form. She didn?t trust her legs to hold out, but she had to remain strong, had to keep standing and prove the superiority of the gods over this mortal god. Cum dripped from her nose and down her chin, a sight that would look whorish on any other, but on her it made her appear more radiant, more god like, and more powerful. With a weak move, she planted her foot on his chest and assumed a pose of victory, sure that the mortal was done for given the ragged wheezing of his chest and the vacant look in his eyes.

?NO!? Boros screamed, his chest rising to nearly shove her off of him as he sucked in a deep breath, ready and willing to do what he had to, to win. Drawing on all of his strength and willpower, his arms shot upwards, latching into the slender curve of her inner thighs and letting his fingers bite down like a rabid dog into her flesh as he split her open like a piece of fruit. His body began to burn adrenaline and testosterone like oil in the Great War machines built by Archimedes. He could feel his life ebbing at the process, but he didn?t care, he had to best this bitch and put her in her place at the goddess of sluts for Boros? cock.

?STOP IT, YOU?RE HURTING MY PUSSY,? the doe screamed as she was suddenly lifted upwards. The hulk of a man Boros lifting her like a child while he pried her mighty legs open wide. Her pussy was open, vulnerable and dripping with need even as she felt her muscles stretching and tearing from his grip. He was like some kind of machine made by Hephaestus, burning with the fires of the gods and seemingly tireless in his pursuit of his goal, and right now that goal was her divine sex.

With an almost casual motion, he threw her legs over his shoulders and she locked them tight around his neck, aiming to crush the life from his form, but the iron bands of muscles that locked around him like a collar refused to bend to her will before her mind nearly shattered at his sudden oral assault. His tongue pierced her depths like a spear, savaging its way into the core of her womanhood and making her scream in utter bliss.

?DADDY SAVE ME,? she squealed in horror as his upper lip rolled over her clit and his teeth found her divine flesh and he began to feast like Dionysus at an Olympic orgy.

Nothing could have prepared Boros for the taste of the love goddess. She was the finest wine, the sweetest dessert, and the most savory meat, all cooked, preserved, and prepared to perfection. He didn?t eat her, he devoured, her form, feeling her legs spasm around his head while her shrieks lashed his ears like a whip. He could die happy with just a taste of her divine form, but he was greedy for more. Like a dragon hording treasure, he took more and more from her flesh. Lips smacking and sucking, fingers digging into her ass to pull her more into his ravenous maw, and walking blindly around the oasis of their arena before stumbling over an upturned root and landing on the great bed she had created for their battle.

Her screams continued to echo as she coated his chin with her lust and desire and nearly drown him with his need at every lick. He knew no food would taste as sweet, no wine would ever quench his thirst, and no woman could sate the fire this doe roused in him. This was a form of torture he knew would break him even if he won this contest. He would die knowing he could never find this kind of flavor again. The searing heat and harsh sting of her lust, and that sharp sweet smell of her sex would drive him mad. It was a mixture of peach, apple, and honey all rolled into one and none of them at all. This was the purest form of womanly honey he could find and he couldn?t get enough of it.

Giving her pussy a final harsh nip right on her clit, he was suddenly thrown off her like a child grabbed off another by his parent after engaging in a fight. The force and flood of her orgasm more than he could possibly understand as it spewed out like a volcano, burning his flesh and steaming on his chin and chest as his own cock returned the favor, blasting a new wave of cum across the bed, across her, and across his belly before both combatants flopped weakly on the soft bed of leaves.

Pecs heaved and breasts wobbled as both struggled to find breath, to understand what they were up against, and how much they needed to continue.

?I, I am going to kill you,? Aphrodite moaned, wiggling away from the badger, dragging her still climaxing pussy across the leaves of the bed, leaving a trail like a wounded deer through the forest as she tried to find the strength to make her belly stop heaving.

?Never, and I am never letting you escape,? Boros snorted, rolling over onto his hands and knees, one hand cupping his strained nuts as he tried to rub life and some measure of relief into his aching nuts.

?Then we finish this,? the doe nearly snarled, rolling onto her own hands and knees as she began to stalk towards the badger like an adorable predator, cum dripping from her lips while milk began to leak from her swollen nipples.

?Yes, come here so I can put a baby in you,? the badger snarled, turning around slowly and rising up to his full height he could on his knees, a tower of masculinity facing a stalking female predator.

With a clap of flesh and twin cries of bliss and agony the final battle began. Hours rolled by as the two locked in what could only be described as sexual murder. The doe was bent and twisted into angles that would kill a mortal and made her scream out in agony. The badger took her ass, pussy, and mouth again and again, ripping her orgasms from her like a thief steals a purse from an old woman. Again and again he forced her to soak them with her desire and sear his flesh with divine nectar which he eagerly licked up to keep his strength up.

Aphrodite meanwhile was no passive wench to be bent to the male?s whim. Her fingers tweaked his flesh, her flat teeth attacked his flesh and she clenched and sucked and fucked his body hard. Her thighs sounded like thunder slapping against his flesh, her mouth feel like thunderbolts onto his cock again and again. She peeled away his sexual strength like he was an onion, revealing new layers of his stamina and abilities and making her cry tears of joy and sadness at her wanton destruction of his sex. His cock came again and again in her, on her, and around her and she drank it all in and licked every drop she could find when she had a spare moment. She hated this male, and loved him all the more. Each second of his flesh against hers was utter agony. He ruined her pussy worse than her father ever could. Her ass would never be the same, and he broke more than one of her teeth on his cock. Bite marks covered both of them as they both seemed to shrink from constant erosion of their sexual endurance and soon both were shells of their former selves.

Each could see the ruin of the beast before them. Fur was matted and flat and they stank of rage and fear. They knew this would end soon and only one would leave this bed with dignity and life, while the other would pass on to the realms of the dead. Like two gladiators they came together a final time, the doe leaping, or rather falling into the badger?s arms as he sat back on his legs and her hips wrapped around him one final time.

The brutal passion that had encompassed the fight so far was gone, this was almost mechanical fucking at this point. Hips jerked with only destructive purpose now, rocking and rolling in and out, up and down along and within the other. Arms encircled and crushed the other to them, giving no escape and no quarter. Their mouths hung open in wordless howls of painful bliss as his cock scraped her pussy raw, and her sex filed his prick down with sandpaper like insides. Breasts and balls were a quarter the size they had been once this started, so covered in bite marks, hickeys, and even bruises that one could not call them beautiful of shapely anymore. They were deformed lumps of clay, nearly rock hard and ready to be shattered against the anvil of the other?s chest or ass. Drool dripped from both their muzzles and stains marked their cheeks where no more tears could fall.

?I, fuck, god, die!? the badger moaned, his words lost in a jumble from his sex crazied mind.

?Slut, pussy, wreck, break,? the doe shot back, not even sure if she wanted this contest to end.

They strained and pushed against one another, eyes glaring hate and desire at one another before both felt it, the final release, the last drop of wax, and the end to the light of their spirit. A single blow would end this, snuff out the flame of life and grow cold while the other could simple fall back and rest, a final peaceful rest that even then they might not recover from but it would feel so good to just sleep after all of this.

The sudden knowledge of the end flashed in both minds and at the speed of thought both went to end this action. A sudden clench of groin muscles and a final cry of bliss ended it. A shutter blundered through one flesh and eyes that had shinned with desire and fire flickered out. A glassy final expression crossed one muzzle before a howl and pure agony bubbled from one pair of lips.

?NO!? the great badger hero cried, his cock suddenly crushed by those once powerful divine muscles finally failed, going totally limp within the confines of her hellish sex. A mighty dry heave blasted out of his cock as his body began to just fall backwards slowly, arms sliding off his lover and his enemy as they long their strength. His strings had been cut and with a lumbering whoosh of air, he slumped backwards away from her and away from the torture of her skillful sex. His cock simple wilted like lettuce in the sun before it slipped free of her red and raw sex, the once proud spire that had brought joy, and pain to so many now barely an inch long, rubbed red and raw like ground beef before it went concave inside of his body retreating as far away from the nightmare of Aphrodite?s sex.

With a soft boom, he collapsed into the leaves, tongue rolling out of his mouth as the doe dropped down on top of his still warm frame. Her hands clenching his soaked fur, her nose burying itself into his still harsh smelling chest as she summoned up just enough water from the desert that was her body to shed a single final tear.

?DAMN IT, DAMN IT? she screamed, suddenly beating his chest weakly with her fists, though it didn?t carry enough force to do more than tickle a baby. ?I WAS SO CLOSE!? she screamed even as Boros? spirit slipped away, down to the eternal agony that she had planned for him.

?FUCK!? she screamed before rolling off his now cooling form as the waters of the pools finally began to rise once more, slowly refilling the pools to restore their mistress back to health. ?I was so close,? the goddess wept, quite unsure if she was talking about her own death, or something else, the core of her sexual being shaken. ?What the fuck were you,? she moaned softly, eyes rolling back into her skull even as the nymphs slowly came back into sight, cradling their mistress and pulling her from the badger?s corpse. They knew she needed rest, they all did, and they would find it beneath the waters, while they all began to weep at the loss of the great badger. Wondering how they would ever cum again after such a man as that had been inside of them.

Let me know what you think and if you have an idea that you might want me to write toss me an idea and if I like it I might run with it. This took about 3 days with a total of about 4.5 hours worth of work put into it.

Also, sorry for the bad comedy in this, I couldn't help myself XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Death of a Hero

Loved it. Good job. Very descriptive imho.

You wouldn't happen to know markydaysaid, would you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An interesting, and unusual for this board, story. I enjoyed the change of pace. It was well written and erudite.

I hope you do more stories with Aphrodite and Amazons, it's an interesting milieu and one not often explored in the way this board usually does its female characters.

Thanks for entertaining us.

Junior Hostboard Member zavishand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot, and sadly no I do not know who that is. Should I?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good story and nice diversity from lots of other stories. I don't read a lot of stories anymore, but the title AND the combination of intro was intriguing. I am no fan of gore, but this seems like some tragic hero death.

Well done!
    Last edited by sffan4e; August 15th, 2016 at 08:30 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really liked the Greek mythology angle- the old takes have the Gods taking animal form all the time to fuck with mere mortals.

Junior Hostboard Member zavishand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks everyone, was a fun little commission to write and I am glad folks have been enjoying it. Posting up two other stories tonight, one completed in about an hour and a bit, and the other about 2/3s of another story, but kind of want some feedback on it honestly. Just FYI I am open for commissions at a pwyw rate, so what ever you think it is worth tossing me money wise. Pretty fast turn around if I like the idea. Hope you continue to enjoy the smutty goodness.