Thread: A not expected turn (3rd chapter)

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

A not expected turn (3rd chapter)

Again, please keep in mind that English is not my native language.

Chapter 3.

The two women went to take a shower holding hands. They started to soap each other backs, to rub playfully their tits together, to exchange hot kisses. They also took turns pushing one another on the wall of the shower sensuously rubbing their right thighs on the other's crotch. The hot water refreshed them but they were feeling too hot to relax, they wanted more of each other, much more. A new world of sexual pleasure had opened its door to their sex starving bodies, they were determined to explore all of it.

Coming out of the shower they used the same big towel to dry their bodies. A last kiss as they stood near to bed, then they let the towel to fall on the floor.

As they were tightly hugging each other they fell together on the bed. After some minutes of clumsy wrestling rolling around on the bed Rika managed to position herself on top of her Italian friend. Silvana opened her thighs to welcome Rika’s thighs and pussy but the Greek had other ideas this time. She sat on Silvana’s breasts, then she guided her pussy to be right on top of the brown-haired’s right nipple.

“Fuck me with your breast” she said as she pushed her pussy tighter on her friend’s breast.

“I love your ideas !” Silvana said enthusiastically as she positioned her breast better, so the touch and the rubbing of her breast on Rika’s pussy to be better and hotter for both of them. “Let’s fuck that way !”

They started to move in a slow sensual rhythm. Rika leaned backwards so her fingers to can caress Silvana’s pussy. Τhe fingers of her other hand caressed her own pussy, then drove her clit to be in touch with her friend’s nipple.

“Keep your nipple there” Rika said in a husky voice when she positioned herself as she wanted to. The Italian was more than happy to do it. She kept her hand on her breast to push it deeper on Rika’s pussy, to also keep the touch and the rubbing of her hardened nipple to the Greek’s enlarged clit. Her other hand was busy to grab Rika’s buttock pushing her friend’s pelvis to her own breasts.

The rubbing of the Greek’s pussy on the Italian’s breast started to excite them more and more, especially the times Rika’s enlarged clit made a full contact with Silvana’s nipple. They kept a slow and sensuous rhythm ; this exciting contact that drove them wild would be achieved less often and less intensely in a frenetic tempo.

Some minutes passed, then some more. They started to moan louder, the bed creaked, the air was full of their female scent. Rika had always her pussy on Silvana’s nipple, her hand keeping it and pushing it that way. Two of the fingers of her other hand were moving in and out of Silvana’s pussy now or she sensuously caressed the Italian’s clit. The dark-haired photographer had also her hands busy, one hand to keep Rika’s clit and her own nipple at the right position, her other hand to push the Greek’s buttocks towards her or to caress Rika’s breasts.

The two women looked each other straight in the eyes. It was so exciting for each of them to watch her lover’s ecstatic face expressions, expressions that showed lust, excitement, erotic intense and desire.

After a long time they were in that clit vs nipple position their orgasmic waves appeared, getting bigger as they were approaching. As they both needed something more intent and more wild now their motions got faster. Rika pushed her pussy even harder on Silvana’s nipple, while the Italian returned the favor with the same vigor.

“Ohhhh your fucking nipple… so hot” Rika cried. “Harder, yessss, yessss, harder, that’s it !Mohohorrrrre !!”

“Take my nipple baby ! Fucks you so good !! Yessss !! I am close !! I am so fucking close too !!!” replied the Italian as her hands grabbed Rita’s black hairs, pulling her closer as their bodies were moving back and forth, up and down in a frenzy. The bed creaked again, then again, protesting for their wild movements.

“Give it to me baby !! Give your fucking nipple to me !!”

“Take it !! Give me that fucking pussy of yours back !!”

“Oh Gawd !! Yes, yeeesssssss !! I am coming, I am coming so hard !!” cried Rika as her big orgasm exploded.

Silvana fucked now her lover with frenetic moves of her nipple. Less than a minute later it was her turn to burst. “Don’t stop ! I am coming too !” she cried in ecstasy. “Yeeesssssss, oghhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessss” she cried louder again, then again, grabbing Rika’s buttocks pushing the Greek’s pussy harder to her breast.

They still went on rubbing that way till their orgasms to fade. Only then Rika let herself to lay on her back next to the Italian.

“Whow…. ” Silvana said breathing hard. “How came that ?”

“It was in one of the favorites lez videos of my ex” said Rika. “We have watched it 2-3 times. You know something ? When I was watching it I was thinking how it would be to fuck with another woman that way. Now I know ! Great !!”

Rika stretched her right hand and embraced the Italian who roosted (nested) in the arm and the right breast of her Greek lover. They rested that way for a few minutes, catching their breath, enjoying the closeness of each other’s body in a tender way that time.

Not for long though…

Silvana broke their resting first that time. She raised her head and her mouth sought Rika’s mouth, starting a new turn of foreplay. The Italian’s tongue found the tongue of the dark-haired reporter, circling playfully around it then pushing it back.

“Hmmmm… someone is getting hot again” moaned Rika breaking their kiss. She tried to push the Italian photographer on her side, to be on top of her but Silvana did not let her.

“My turn to show you some more tricks” Silvana said as she positioned herself fully on top of Rika. She caressed lightly the Greek’s hair, then her fingers caressed and opened Rika’s mouth, letting the dark-haired to lightly suck them as they were looking in each other’s eyes.

They kept their mouths locked for minutes, fully enjoying the slow and sensuous rubbing of their bodies and the play their tongues. Silvana caressed Rika’s breasts, massaging them gently, then placing the Greek’s nipples between her thumb and her index finger, rubbing them softly. Rika opened her legs to welcome Silvana’s body, raising her pelvis then, to meet Silavana’s downthrusting pelvis. Their pussies met and they started the rubbing together motion which had driven them wild an hour or a few hours before, they did not know, the sense of time was lost.

“So hot….” Silvana moaned… “It looks like our pussies can not have enough of each other. But this is not the main plate for now” Silvana she continued as she let her head to get lower… Her tongue licked Rika’s neck then her mouth replaced her hands on Rika’s breasts. Her open mouth kissed the nipple of the Greek’s right breast, then she took a big part of it on her mouth like she wanted to engulf it. Her left hand was still on Rika’s left breast, playing with it.

“Oh baby…” moaned the Greek reporter. “That’s so good… and I bet that it will be even better in a while” she completed her phrase as she felt the brown-haired’s intentions.

“You bet right” said Silvana “…but let me enjoy these beauties for a while” she ended her phrase as her mouth went on the left breast of Rika, now caressing the breast she was sucking before.

Next minutes Rika’s breasts were on an erotic heaven. Silvana was sucking one of her breasts or licking it, or lightly biting its nipple, while the other breast was under the control of the Italian’s expert fingers. Rika was in heat again, she was fully turned on, she moaned and she begged for more…

Then Silvana’s mouth left the Greek’s breasts and got lower… She licked Rika’s navel, making the Greek to spasm, then she got lower… She kissed the inner part of Rika’s thighs, close to her pussy, then a little lower, licking and love-biting the inner part of Greek’s legs then she raised her head, close to her pussy again, but not on it. She did that play for minutes making Rika’s body to shake.

“You fucking teaser !” Rika moaned louder. “Put your mouth on the right place ! I want it, I need it NOW !!”

“Mmmm… no bad idea…” Silvana said teasingly… “But this play can be played better by two. I need you too !!” she ended her phrase as she turned her body. In seconds her head was between Rika’s open thighs while her pussy was inches from the Greek’s mouth.

“Yessss !” Rika moaned.

These were the last words heard in the room for a long time. Their mouths were busy to lick and to suck each other’s pussy, especially each other’s clit. Then their fingers started to co-operate with their mouths. They licked each other’s pussy while they caressed each other’s clit, they lick each other’s clit while two or three of their fingers were inside each other’s pussies moving back and forth. Their moans got louder as hungry for pussy mouths were on hungry for mouth pussies.

Then as they were feeling their next orgasms to come, they turned things hotter and wilder. Rika’s mouth opened more like it was trying to devour the whole of Silvana’s pussy. Her tongue invaded on the Italian’s wet and warm pussy the most possible, starting to caressing the inner part of Silvana’s pussy being a little into it, or playing wild games with her enlarged clit. Though this was not enough for the Greek Amazon. Her two fingers found the Italian’s back hole and inserted in to it, starting a synchronized invasion on the brown-haired’s pussy and ass.

“Oh you devil !! Ohhhh yeeesssss” Silvana broke the silence crying loudly before to mimic her friend’s moves exactly the same way.

Now both the pussies and the asses of both women were under a strong erotic attack. Fingers invading and moving back and forth, tongues caressed pussies or clits, they went on that way for a while. The bed creaked like it was protesting again, the room was filled again from their cries and moans, the air was heavy because of their female scent.

They moaned louder when their orgasms hit them. They were licking each other’s nectar, they tongued each other’s pussy frenetically, they were literally eating and drinking each other. They came hard, shaking all over but they did not stop. They went on same way until the next orgasm to hit them again, then another one, minor this time, hit them again a little later.

Even when they stopped to come, they kept the same position, each keeping her head between the other’s open thighs.

Silvana moved first again. She changed her position, now she was between Rika’s embracing arms. They kissed each other, a deep open mouth kiss, each tasting her own taste from the other’s mouth.

“Oh Gawd…. I needed that” Rika finally said breaking their kiss… “One of my very best 69’s, if not the best ever !”

“Same here !” Silvana said kissing Rika again, tenderly this time. “Where were you hiding all this time girl ?

“Same place you were hiding from me” ! Rika replied smiling. “Time for a shower again, then a drink OK ?”

“Then what ?” The Italian teased her even if she knew the obvious reply.

“The final countdown, what else ?” replied Rika. We have not found the top pussy around yet”

“a fuck-fight with our pussies locked together ?”

“Do you know any other better way to finally settle and finish all this ?”

“Nooooooooooo !!” said Silvana. “A shower, then a drink as I got thirsty. Then our friendly fucking will be over for a while. We will be sexfight rivals. My pussy is already angry with yours and it is determined to make yours crying for mercy”

““In your dreams slut !”

“Let’s go at first for that shower whore ! Then I will teach you a lesson or two of pussy to pussy fucking !!”

Next chapter : the end
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; August 21st, 2016 at 05:31 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: A not expected turn (3rd chapter)

My goodness! That was as hot a 69 as I have ever read. The girls were really into it. Such Passion!! I am anxious to read the final part of your story...because I know it is going to be scorching!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    My goodness! That was as hot a 69 as I have ever read. The girls were really into it. Such Passion!! I am anxious to read the final part of your story...because I know it is going to be scorching!
    Thanks Angel. I really appreciate your kind words.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for such a late comment. But lately I don't read a lot of stories anymore. Busy working on all my previews and reviews. So much to do, so little time...

But great work again. I did noticed some grammar errors, but did not find them disturbing. It has it's charm, especially as you beforehand mentioned that English isn't your native language. I am looking forward to the final chapter. But a cold shower first now

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Sorry for such a late comment. But lately I don't read a lot of stories anymore. Busy working on all my previews and reviews. So much to do, so little time...

But great work again. I did noticed some grammar errors, but did not find them disturbing. It has it's charm, especially as you beforehand mentioned that English isn't your native language. I am looking forward to the final chapter. But a cold shower first now
    Thanks friend ! I fully appreciate your kind words and your understanding for my errors.

Be well !! Have fun !!