All righty, finished the story up. The 2/3 bit was off. This is the second half. Enjoy the destruction of a male cock folks. Wanda got mean!

After a long hot shower, Wanda settled in to wait. She was rather pleased with the room, it was set up perfectly for what she wanted. The main living room was all but barren, a large flat screen T.V. embedded in the wall protected by bulletproof glass, and a large plush carpet with a couple locked in what could almost be passion but to the keen eye was mortal sexual combat, and a double door that lead to the master bedroom. It also contained a large bathroom with a walk in shower that Wanda had greatly enjoyed for almost a half hour before stepping into the full body blow dryer.

She had taken her time, sprucing herself up with a little bit of silicone lube in her intimate parts as well as her asshole. No reason to have a rough entrance even if it never felt like that kind of lube went away even after a good hot shower. For her breasts she took a bit of flesh polish, working it into her hard nipples till the tiny nubs of black flesh shone like a mirror. Then for the final touches a kind of her own personal perfume. Two dabs for her neck, one on each of her nipples, a healthy slather along the cleft of her ass before a final kiss on her clit. Each touch was a shiver of pleasure but it wasn?t enough to sate her. No, she needed Cecil, and she was starting to grow annoyed the bastard hadn?t checked in sooner.

Thankfully, she didn?t have to wait long. The sweet doe at the front counter was already finishing up checking the reviewer into the hotel and passing along his key card. The dog thanked her and quickly headed to the third floor. This would be his fifth review this week and it was starting to get exhausting. He loved his job, he got to watch movies for free, but the dreck and drivel he had to review on a daily basis was getting to be almost too much to bear. Constant remakes and bad movie ideas were a dime a dozen and nothing had been worse than that female empowerment movie he had to review last week. Dance in the Moonlight, what a waste, burlesque dancing combined with a lame story of a female sheep growing up and taking over the underground of that city with just her sexuality and ruthless nature. What crap.

He groaned and he slid his card into the reader and pushed the door open. He wasn?t surprised to find the lights off, pretty standard for cheap hotels, but he was a bit surprised that this fancy place had opted to go for saving a few pennies by keeping the lights off. Moving into the hallway of the room and down to the main room, he reached over and fumbled for the light switch as he ran his fingers along the wall till he hit the sensor.

Instantly the lights flickered to life with a long slow buzz of static electricity and his room was bathed in surprisingly sensual lighting. However that wasn?t really what he was interested in. This room was fucking barren and the carpet was so lewd he wrinkled his nose in almost pure disgust.

?Are you kidding me, is this some kind of fucking?? he began to say, planning to finish the sentence off with the word joke, however he felt something hot and heavy press against his backside as a strong hand pressed against his throat and a wet cloth was pressed to his face.

Fear instantly gripped his chest, as he began to trash in the grip of his assailant. He gasped as he felt something small and hard slide into his throat, a pill of some kind and even as he began to hack and cough trying to dislodge it from his throat, he felt a sudden light headedness rush across his mind as his eyes rolled back into his skull.

?Thats such a good boy, take your medicine like a good fuck pup should,? he heard in his ear before a long slow lick traced up along her neck and he shivered, that voice so familiar to him before his mind blanked out, his body sliding limply into the grasp of his attacker as that hand began to massage his throat making him swallow the pill that had been thrown in his mouth before he just slumped over into the hands holding him up.

?Well that was easier than I thought,? Wanda said with a smile, as she scooped up the dog and hoisted him up over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He weight a good bit, maybe thirty or forty pounds less than her and perhaps a few inches shorter. All in all, and easy sack of flesh to carry over to the bedroom before tossing him onto the bed with the same care one tossed their luggage from a long trip on the bed at home.

?Time to get to work,? she said with a smile, rolling the male over and looking over his form. Handsome was not a word that would describe him. A sharp mind maybe would be the kindest way folks would introduce him to their parents. A dirty brown coat covered most of his form, with a hint of a lighter brown that snaked under his chin and down his chest. If she had to guess, it probably go all the way to his groin and into his thighs, but given his mutt looking face, she could be wrong. He wasn?t overly muscled, more just that standard man frame that most males possessed. Toned but still flabby but enough for what she wanted to do to him.

She wasted little time as the ether wouldn?t last all that long on him. His legs were moved eagle, and his arms were positioned in a similar setup. The special leather cords that were hidden in the bed frame were quickly latched to his limbs to keep him wide open while she took a pair of scissors and went to work on his clothes. His shirt first to strip his chest and she found she was right, the lighter fur went around his chest and down to his groin and she took a little bit of time to pull slice a few strips out of his pants so that with a good tug they would come completely off. His underwear she planned to leave on, at least for now, though she was a bit surprised to see that he wasn?t wearing the standard issued tighty whities that most males wore, or the boxers she often saw on the more macho men. From the thin lines it had to be a thong, and she was going to have so much fun teasing him about that.

A soft groan rumbled from his lips and Wanda smiled, he was coming to. Finally, it was time.

Cecil moaned, his head rolling on something super soft. A bed, he tried to pull his hand to his face to rub the sleep and dizziness from his eyes, but something wasn?t right, something was holding him down, not holding his captive. Suddenly jerking away he kicked out and trashed upwards, trying to free his arms and legs only to feel the sudden hopelessness snap to focus in his heart while the leather snapped against his flesh binding him. Fuck, this wasn?t good, he thought, forcing his eyes to open, the soft light being more kind to him than the person who put him in this position probably wanted but it was a small blessing he took with great happiness.

Forcing his head upwards by just a hair, he looked around the room and he was clearly shocked by what he saw. A big busty sheep sitting just to his side wearing nothing but her wool. What shocked him even more was he knew that sheep. The curve goddess herself Wanda Merryweather.

?What the FUCK!? he cried out, even as she sheep gave a wild and frankly disturbing laugh.

?Morning Cici,? she giggled, leaning down and over his chest, rubbing her heavy tits along his chest and earning and sudden plumpness down below. ?And it seems someone is happy to see me,? she added, reaching down and rubbing that firm round bulge in his pants.

?Get the fuck off of me you crazy fucking bitch,? he snarled, thrashing in her grasp trying to free himself.

?Now now, no need for that kind of language you uncultured fuck,? she growled, suddenly squeezing his cockmean in her paw and making him yelp out suddenly in pain.

?I know you are probably wondering why I went through all the trouble to get you at my tender mercy,? she said with a song on her throat, laughing softly as he continued to thrash.

?HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!? he screamed out, bucking and writhing against her even while she grabbed his cock even harder. ?FUCK!?

?Now now, enough of that already, these walls are soundproof. The hotel manager runs a little side business with folks coming here to fight and fuck the losers. Pretty nice place actually and he makes a pretty penny, however he had to specially make several rooms to make sure the other guests didn?t hear the fun. This place is cameraed up to the nine, and there is no way anyone can hear you. Add to the fact the door is locked until 8 A.M. So you are stuck with me,? she giggled, leaning down and licking along his chest slowly before wrinkling her nose and spitting out. ?Fuck you taste nasty.?

?You crazy fucking bitch, let me go already. The fuck is wrong with you,? Cecil snarled at her still jerking against his binds while she rattled off her facts like some kind of lame lazy exposition to a story. He didn?t give a fuck, he wanted out, he wanted this bitch in jail, and most of all he wanted his cock to go soft and stop betraying how much it was enjoying her scent and touch.

?Now, I am sure you want to know why I went to all this trouble am I,? ?FUCK YOU, YOU CRAZY FAT ASS FUCK!!!? ?Shut up, I am monologuing right now and you can at least be kind enough to listen,? she growled, squeezing his dick even tighter before slapping him across the face. ?I am here to teach you why your review of my last movie was dead fucking wrong.?

?My WHAT!? the dog growled, suddenly quite pissed off. ?This is about my review, lady you are fucking GAH LET GO OF MY COCK!? he snarled as another squeeze made him wiggle underneath her.

?I said enough of that language,? she snarled, rolling off of him and reaching down to his pants and with a violent yank like she was trying to start a lawn mower. A single loud rip rumbled from the cloth before she completely tore them from his frame, making the dog yip in fear. The bitch was strong, or so he thought, her little trick had worked rather well as she moved between his legs and dropped her impressive rack onto his cock, smothering it in that warm soft wooly flesh.

?Jesus,? he gasped, that pretty pink thong he wore tented out wildly, bulging with his cock even as she laughed.

?My, my, such a girly boy,? she laughed, rubbing her chest back and forth along his shaft making him moan and wiggle in her titty trap. ?But at least you are hung pretty nice. More dick than brain maybe? Or was daddy a donkey, already had donkey earlier this evening, not looking for more,? she cooed, slowing pulling her breasts down so that her wool caught his thong and peeled his thong off his cock and letting it spring free.

?Well at least you have a knot,? she giggled, leaning down and kissing his cock shaft gently, again wrinkling her nose before spitting on his throbbing shaft. ?Still taste like shit. Tell me was the twink you fucked clean, doesn?t taste like it,? she snarled before her maw opened wide, saliva dripping between her teeth as her thick pink tongue rolled out like a monster?s before she swallowed him to the root.

?The fuck are YOU! FUCK OH FUCK!? he screamed as his cock surged to life, straining against his skin as her mouth wrapped around him like a delicious wet pussy tunnel with a living snake hiding inside of it.

Wanda laughed around his cock, sucking up and down his length while she drank in his rank wet flavor. He was nasty, that was sure, but he was still a man and she could suck a man dry like a cumpire. She wasn?t about to break out her best tricks, not on the first suck, but still, he was going to scream for her.

Slowly speeding up her bobbing along his shaft till she was going along at about ten horse power but it was enough to send the mutt howling beneath her. His scream was long and delicious with a nice high piercings whine as it trailed off before she ground her flat teeth along his dick meat. His hips bucked upwards and he spat the first of his many loads of the night right into the back of her throat. Thankfully for her, she shoved her snout into his rank belly fur, letting it shoot right to the back of her muzzle and down her throat, sparing her the taste of his mediocrity, at least for now.

Easing off of her salty tasting hard candy cane, Wanda gave a shake of her head as she gave a gentle draw of her throat muscles to gather a nice thick wade of spit. Shooting the dog a weak smile, she casually spat on his chest a thick bubbly white wad of her spittle before she crawled slowly up his legs and let her pillow rest against his still throbbing cock to really set the mood.

?Well at least you are hung,? she said with a smirk, rubbing her wool sex against his shaft while she saw the disbelief in his eyes that she had spit on him. A good distraction to make him forget he was still hard as iron in the dick region. ?Not many fellows can make that kind of claim, well they can but they are lying shits when they do,? she said with a smirk as she rocked her hips forward, slowly kissing the underside of his shaft with her pussy lips before she tickled his cockhead with a fuzzy bump and grind that sent his tail twitching.

?Ah, ah, fucking hell,? Cecil groaned, his body gasping for air at such a wonderful blow job. There was nothing better than a woman?s lips around a cock to put a man at ease, but there was something about the way she was teasing his shaft before she spit on him like a two dollar whore that but him on edge.

?You aren?t there yet sweet heart. You got about a half inch to go,? she giggled before she slowly rocked her hips downwards against his shaft, letting its natural rock like nature and her own bulk slowly ease his meat through the forest of her wool to find the hidden garden at the center of her pillow. She could see the confusion in his eyes before she slowly pushed herself down against him. Like the petals of a venus fly trap opening up for its next meal, her pussy opened for him. Inch after delicious inch flowed into her depths with barely a breath falling from either lips. A soft coo finally slipped from her lips like a song as she felt herself slowly reaching the midway point on his cock. Well he might be a hack writer, but he did have a nice cock she was a bit ashamed to admit.

?BITCH!? Cecil yelled, thrusting upwards and striking her with the only weapon he had at his disposal. Ten inches of throbbing drug powered dick that bit into her pussy like a nail, powered by the hammer fall of his hips. He couldn?t help but let a stupid grin cross his face as he watched her eyes go cross at the sudden invasion of her sanctum. She had been taking things slow and steady, almost like she was afraid of getting torn by his cock and he saw that. If the bitch was gonna rape him, he was raping her right back.

?Oh!? Wanda said with a mixture of surprise and a tingle of thrill. He was going to be fun it seemed. That sudden pressure on her walls and the ringing of the bell at the back of her love cave was a nice gift he gave her. Big thick cock and some knowledge of how to use it. Maybe she would enjoy this more than she thought, if that was possible, but it was so rude of him to just think a good hard dick drill would do her in for the night.

?Yeah, how you like them apples Slut?? Cecil said with a cocky smirk, though the sudden smile she shot him almost made his dick go limp in her. Sadly the drugs had other plans for his cock meat, and taking its toys and going home was not on the docket for the night.

?Trying to be a man in me eh,? she said with a smile, slowly rolling her hips along his shaft, showing that the hard take no prisoners thrust hadn?t done much more than get her wet for him. ?Nice try but,? she smiled and lowered her hands onto his chest, grabbing a hold of him before rocking her hips along his knot like an eager lover. ?No one is a man in my pillow pussy.?

?Oh fuck,? Cecil had time to say before his head was knocked back by that power pussy punch. He had fucked a lot of bitches, hell he fucked a lot of dudes. He had taken his fair share of tight holes and worked them loose like a new shoe freshly broken in. However this wasn?t a new shoe that was fitting to the shape of his foot, or dick in this instance. This was a car crushing machine and it was reshaping his cock to its desired form.

He could feel his heart hammering through the small veins and capillaries in his shaft. The bulging blood supply lines on his outer cock skin were clamped flat, refusing to surrender their load of blood back to his heart and making his whole shaft glow an ugly purple in seconds. The heat and pressure was almost too much to bear, but the sudden pressure wash his dick was getting from her mounting lust was too much for any sane man to stand.

Her wool snatch cover was soaking in seconds and he could feel her waterfall of desire soaking his thighs and nuts like a town flooding after a heavy rain. He couldn?t move, thrust, or even really think as she just squeezed him as if he were her toothpaste bottle. Each crushing motion trying to pull that last bit of cream out of damned thing to save just a couple of pennies and a trip to the store to restock. He had just cum so hard moments ago and now his nuts were shaking in their sac, trying to pump enough of his boys into his prostate to get an new load of soldiers ready to take on the fortress of her love cave. Ready to march into battle and die like the last one had in her belly.

?FUCK!!!? he screamed, his hips jerking without question at the order of her sex as he blasted a new heated load of his seed up his shaft as tears began to stream down his cheeks from the pain. Sex wasn?t supposed to hurt, at least not like this. He wanted to drum his legs and beat the bed with his fists in frustration but he was bound so tightly as he could do was rock his head back and forth as the pressure built in his dick. Load after load rushed up his shaft and found no escape. She was holding his cum in his cock to create a 40 wad pile up in the dead center of his shaft and each pulse of his groin muscles just added vehicle to the carnage.

With a slow and deliberate motion, she rose up along his cock, dragging that trapped load along his urethra till only his pointed head remained before she did a little magic trick and ripped her pussy off his cock without letting a drop of him inside of her. The second her pussy left his cock, his seed charged into battle, only to find a cold and forest wasteland on his belly. They had failed in their mission, and lost the battle in the great war of dick vs pussy.

?Well that was fun,? she giggled, reaching down and rubbing his balls slowly. ?If I wasn?t careful that might have gotten me to baa like a slut for you,? she teased, those heavy nuts feeling hot and heavy in her paws. Oh yes, he had plenty more to give to her tonight.

?Ah, ah, the fuck are you,? he groaned, rolling his head on the soft bed, the only comfort he seemed to have in this situation.

?I am a fucking star,? she laughed as she leaned down and pressed her nose to his balls. She huffed his scent like a prostitute huffs cocaine after a bad trick. The later trying to forget what she had done, and the former burning the smell into her mind for later masturbatory pleasure.

?You are a coward,? Cecil shot back, his mind trying to form a plan to escape, and only coming up with this desperation gamble to earn a small chance at freedom.

Wanda?s teeth clicked as she stopped huff of his stinking ball sweat.

?What?? she growled, that tone letting him know he needed to choose his next words very carefully else the guillotine of her cunt would fall on his cock head again and this time she wouldn?t miss.

?You heard me. Big strong sheep bitch when the dog is tied down, unable to fight. You yourself said I had you ready to baa like a whore for me. Untie me. This room is for fighting right, well you chose the weapon, you are just too scared to unleash the beast,? he growled, trying to throw as much confidence and swagger in his voice as he could. It was only ruined by the cooling load of his seed on his belly and the soaked sheets below him.

Wanda came so close to just chomping on his nuts for his insolence; however?

?All right, have it your way. One condition though,? she said with a sweet smile as she licked at his taint, making sure to brush his asshole gently with her flat tongue.

?Yeah,? Cecil said, suddenly wondering if he had made the right call here.

?You don?t get the pussy till the end. Finger it, eat it out, or shove your foot ankle deep in it, I don?t care, but that cock isn?t going in there till the end,? she muttered, rolling her head to the side and licking up along the valley between his nut sac and his thigh, sampling her own sweet taste that had trickled down there to mix with his fear sweat. It almost tasted good.

?Deal,? Cecil agreed, if the bitch only wanted him to ass fuck her that was fine. There was no way it would be worse than her killer cunt.

?All right then,? she said with a smile, moving up to his face, making sure to plant her musky flower right on his muzzle much to his disgust and arousal. The bitch smell good and he hated it as she pressed the headboard behind him and he heard a distinctive clicking sound as the tension in his arms and legs went slack like he wished his dick would. He was free and staring into the mouth of a demon, white and dripping spittle in hunger. He would have to avoid that at all costs he decided.

She smiled and gave his mouth a kiss with her lower lips before rolling off of him and crawling onto all fours. She looked back over her shoulder at him and wiggled her ass playfully at him while he sat up to rub his wrists to get some feeling back into them. She could see the fight or flight desire in his eyes and even seen the desire to just attack her. However she could also see the wheels turning in his head, as rusted as they might be. He knew that attacking her physically would be a bad plan given how she had manhandled him so far. It was just smarter for now to stick with fucking the sheep rather than trying to strangle her. Though he kept that idea in the back pocket for now.

?All right big boy, come be a real sheep fucker, my ass is hungry for some cum and your dick ain?t going soft any time soon,? she snarled back at him as her ass flexed like some powerful machine revving to life.

?All right Wanda, you want an ass fucking,? Cecil groaned, moving slowly behind her as he pressed his dick between the cleavage of her ass, almost like he was measuring it for a sleeve to keep it warm. ?How about an ass wrecking,? he barked, rocking his hips back and pushing his cock down just a hair to poke at her back door before he thrust forward like a champion javelin tosser going for the gold medal.

With about as much resistance as a fly could muster against a hurricane, he buried his bone deep in her backyard as he roared his defiance at her womanly power. His cock sank like the Titanic in the Atlantic, howling into her depths at nearly 68 miles per hour till his balls slapped her sex with a wet pop. The fight was on and already he was in deep shit.

?HAHAHA!? Wanda giggled like a mad woman. Oh this was priceless, and he said her movie had bad dialogue. ?A wrecking eh, you are just getting me all kinds of wet you know that darling,? she grunted, letting him take command of the fucking for now. He didn?t feel bad back there honestly. Nice thick meat spreading her wide open, rubbing her anal walls with a deep tissue massage and that knot was pounding at her back door like the tax man in April. Still, he was overconfident and she would have to change that, but for now, she let him have a few small victories.

?Ah, yeah, fuck, take it bitch,? the dog grunted, slapping his baloney into her backside with as much force as he could muster. Each thrust bottoming out in her bottom while his knot kissed her ass with all the grace of a 13 year old boy on his first date. He didn?t really care if his technique was porn quality, all he cared about was it was rough, brutal, and scratching that itch deep down in every woman?s heart to have a real man fuck them silly. However given her laughing voice, and the way she was only slightly moving with each thrust, he was starting to doubt that he was making any headway in climbing the Everest before him.

?I am taking it, but I think you are holding back. Let me fix that for you,? she said with a smile, suddenly pushing back against him as he pushed forward. She felt his dick twitch even as her ass rippled from the thrust. Her back and belly held firm even as her ass became jello from the sudden thrust. However it did what she wanted, that knot was caught between a rock and a hard place now. The subtle tapping was now an all out battering as it squelched and squished against her anal opening a few times before it finally broke the door down and found out what her inner world felt like.

?FUCK!? the dog screamed, his knot suddenly getting mauled by a hundred silk sheathed knives hidden in her ass as her bulk took full control of his dick. She took its lunch money and knocked him down for good measure as she boldly sat on his lap while he looked up at the ceiling once again and the rock wall that was her back.

?Now, I think you recall my last movie was about a burlesque dancer right,? she asked with a sweet smile as she moved her hips to settle just right on his dick and get her anal muscles ready. ?I think you will recall this dance number even if it kills you,? she cooed, leaving that threat hanging in the air before the show began.

Cecil began to fear this had been a massive mistake. Had he remained tied up he might have escaped this with his dignity intact, but now he was about to receive the same performance that had ruined the film's antagonist in just a few minutes of ass wobbles. He knew the warm up routine. A one, and the right ass cheek bounced. A two, the left, and a three, and a four and all hell broke loose on his cock. Her cheeks jiggled with such precise movements and shakes it was like watching poetry in motion. The wobble became a shake, then a quake, before turning into all out armageddon around his dick meat. It was one thing to watch this in the theater, it was another to experience it all over his cock and already he was regretting calling this bit fake.

?See, when we did this scene no condom, no stand in, all raw and real baby. The director wasn?t sure if he wanted it like that but my tits convinced him otherwise. Oh the joy of real screams and pleading, I can?t believe you said he was over acting,? Wanda explained like she was educating a child. Each motion of her hips was to a tune only she could hear, or maybe she was writing a song with Cecil?s screaming and begging. Either way his cock was getting a lesson he wouldn?t soon forget. Those hips were weapons of mass cock-destruction and he was witnessing her war crimes first hand.

This was a dance Cecil hadn?t prepared for nor was he invited. Instead he had been drug along like a sullen brat and now he was paying the price for every word he had decided to use to criticize the masterpiece that was her film. He could already see the words typing across the screen and he regretted them with every fiber of his being. If he could go back in time he would erase the whole review, but he couldn?t and now he was trapped in the present and that ass and he was the most unlucky guy on earth right now. At least in his mind.

For a solid five minutes the sheep performed her dance bounce for jiggle. Working his cock and her ass like she had practiced hundreds of times till she got it perfect. She wasn?t bouncing or grinding on his dick, she was dancing with it and she had to give him some credit, he hadn?t blown his load yet, though that was more her good grace at not ripping it from his balls but instead just showing him how much work she put into her performances. Sadly however she was coming to the crescendo of her piece and she needed that scream to finish off the solo performance.

?And this was the move that ended his rule over the mob in the movie,? she said with a smile, moving her legs to a wide V shape before she planted both feet on the bed and pushed in opposite directions. With the grace of a ballerina she pirouetted on his dick to turn and face him while turning his cock almost 180 degrees in her ass before it snapped back to place. The sudden draining of color from his cheeks and the look in his eyes was all she needed to see before that scream came chugging out of his throat like a train through a tunnel. Long and piercing like a whistle, he came with such force she almost felt a twinge of pity for his pathetic dick.

The cum couldn?t get out of his dick fast enough as it streamed into her ass at 4g speeds, filling her up with a nice warm soup that nourished her bruised ego while it dismantled his own. She gave a soft baa of bliss as his howl tapered off and she rudely moved her legs under her and stood up, pulling him dick first up off the bed before a slight bounce yanked his cock from her ass with a wet pop before he fell like a stone on the bed.

Cecil opened his mouth like he was about to say he was sorry, but the words couldn?t seem to form and instead he moved his hands to his cock like he was trying to protect it from further abuse. A futile gesture to be sure, but at least he was trying and Wanda gave him points for that.

?Now, I think it is time we moved this little party elsewhere don?t you,? she said, rolling to the edge of the bed and grabbing him by a leg before dragging him along with her. His ass scooted across the soft sheets like a dog with worms as he worked to find some kind of come back before she pulled him right off the bed and to a half standing position.

?I think the fighting room will be a nice place to go don?t you,? she said with a laugh as she hooked his neck like a fish, dragging him into a gentle, but firm head lock.

His head rested against her soft tit meat and he wondered how long he would have before those weapons were brought to bear against his cock and army of sperm, but those thoughts were dashed when she applied some pressure to pop his tongue out of his mouth while she marched him to the next area. Plans formed and were discarded as she muscled him around the room, making quick time to the next arena while his fingers refused to move from his dick shielding attempt. A counter attack was needed and needed soon. His hands were free but where to strike. Her tits might be a good choice but the angle was wrong. Her ass had proven near enough a nightmare, and that pussy...gods that pussy. It was do or die time, and Cecil was certain die was the more likely option.

As she neared the barrier between the bedroom and the fighting room, his hands shot out like bullets, slamming into her pussy and her ass at the same time. Fingers curled and thumbs gripped flesh as he began to finger fuck this bitch with all the intimate knowledge he had. Her lips parted sweetly for him and her cum dripping ass gave no defense at his assault and for a brief second he felt her legs waiver. Was this it, did she have a weakness for fingering.

?Oh, third wind, nice,? she giggled, bolding yanking his head and spinning with him into the and releasing his head, only to gab the lower one firmly. ?But two can play at this game. Every started a fire, I have, it goes a little something like this,? she said, once again showing him just how skilled she was at breaking male parts down to their basic elements. Sweat, blood, cum and tears.

The flat of her palm pressed against his pointed head while she worked it back and forth like she was striking a flint stone, while her other hand worked up and down his shaft in a back and forth motion. He knew his skin would be rubbed raw if her lust wasn?t already lubing it up like oil. The sudden friction, or rather lack thereof on his thrice fired canon was doing great harm to his mental stability, and physical stamina. Each rub of her palm was a new level of the inferno, and her other hand was Virgil guiding him through the tortures that awaited all men in her grasp.

There was no escaping this, he thought as his thumb pressed her pleasure button of a clit and he added a third finger to her anal dungeon. He was going to die here, he was certain of that. Each little flick of her fingers was a new tune of agony on his cock as they pair shuffled around the room like drunken dancers at the end of happy hour. While he felt he was making some headway against the hurricane of her sexual appetite, he knew he was drowning in her sea of sexuality.

With no recourse but retreat, he tried to throw himself away from her, disengage from this losing battle but the hand on his cock made retreat impossible, and instead it only forced a massacre of his dick. With no offense going, she was able to simple knock him to the ground with her wrecking ball tits, dropping him on his ass and sending his shrinking nuts bouncing on the ground as she now had the leverage to bring that small glowing tender to a bright blaze on his cock. Now with the superior position, his cock began to smoke, the fire starting up and coming to life at her touches before she simply slapped his cock head like a naughty brat as her other hand dipped to his knot and squeeze.

He was done after that. His dick leapt in her hands as he spat another load right into her face this time. The smaller but still impressive wave of cream washing over her face like a mask. Only four shots this time were able to rise to the call, but it was enough to get another baa of bliss from her as she continued to milk his shaft for all it was worth as he panted and moaned on his back.

?Hmm, well that was fun,? she said with a smile. Giving his dick a few slaps and starting to frown as she saw it was starting to go soft. Stupid pills, she figured, fucking rat sold me some weak ass shit. Glad I didn?t let him fuck my ass, would have made the dance a lot less fun. Rolling back to her feet like a prizefighter getting up after a hard knockdown, Wanda looked down to Cecil and shook her head.

?Should have kept fingering me, I do like a delicate set of hands on my nethers,? she teased before reaching down and grabbing his legs to drag him to the bathroom. ?I think a shower might shock you back to life. Or at least wash some of the stink off of you,? she muttered mostly to herself while Cecil tired to breath life back into himself.

He was fucked, there was no way around it and he knew it. The bitch was hitting every button to make him cum and all he had done was squirt for her. There was nothing that he had done that came close to getting this bitch off. His fingers were worthless it seemed, almost as bad as his cock. At least she admitted she had enjoyed his attack that time. She belittled it and basically called it crap but at least it had done something to her sexual defenses. The sudden cold caress of the tiles was like a shot of espresso to the eye for the mutt. No, he wouldn?t get fucked by this bitch. He had one avenue of attack left. One final shot to put this bitch down for good. God he hoped it worked.

Pulling him to the shower, she slowly slid him into the slight dip in the tiles where the shower began. It was spacious to say the least and had the second most cameras in this room outside of the master bedroom to catch all the wet and wild action that occurred here. Pressing a single tile on the wall that was marked a light red for a warm but not hot shower water exploded from a dozen directions at once. Pulse jets shot streams of soothing warmth from the ceiling while flickering waves washed out of the walls themselves before an eruption of water blew out of the floor, hitting them from all sides and washing off the majority of their efforts in just a few seconds.

?Ah, that feels good don?t it Cici,? Wanda said with a smile as she dropped the dog?s legs and turned around, already planning on falling on top of the dog to finish him off in a watery grave.

Cecil however knew it was do or die time. The water had shocked him back to life, hardened his dick back to fighting fit, and his mouth was drooling for some sheep sex.

Throwing all caution to the wind, the dog sprang up like a wolf leaping at prey, his jaw open wide as he buried his face into that pillow and tongue fucked the hell out of the demon she hid beneath the wool. He went hog wild at her sex, lashing it with his tongue for all he was worth while digging his lips and teeth into her like was ripping into a fresh kill. His upper lip rolled over her clit to suck it into his deadly attack and bring it right into the heart of the conflict. While his muzzle worked to weaken her weapon to butter softness, the rest of his body pushed against her, drive her bulk into the wall while he worked to slay her pussy with all he had left to give.

For the first time that night Wanda reacted like a woman should when a man gave her what she craved. She let out a long and loud baa of submission. Her legs gave out from under her and she sat her fat ass down for this man and screamed her lungs out. Her hands went to his head but they held no power over him. He was ripping the heart of her sex with each lash of his tongue and she was helpless to stop him.

?FUCK, FUCK, CICI OH GODS YES YES! EAT MY PUSSY! FUCK IT FUCK IT WITH YOUR TONGUE OH GODS YES, YES!? she squealed, gushing into his muzzle so fast she almost pissed herself in bliss. Ok, the dumb fuck could use his tongue and he was damned good with it. Machine gun lashes rocked her lips up and down while his teeth teased and tenderized her clit with expert nips and nuzzles. That cold nose was devastating on her pussy and he was eating her with such a vicious abandon she was almost afraid he might actually go savage and start really eating her.

?FUCK IT FUCK IT GOOD BABY! YEAH! KILL MY PUSSY MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU BABY YES! YES! YES!!!? she screamed, her legs now doing the drumming on the ground as she finally gave this mutt something worth fighting for as her pussy clamped down hard on his tongue, crushing it like she had crushed his cock but he had won. A moral victory for sure, but he made this bitch cum at his command, and nothing tasted sweeter than a bitch cunt submitting to an alpha dog.

He could feel her body weakening, growing limp in his arms as her chest heaved instead of his own making her tits wobble in submission. For several seconds they were locked in this position. His tongue trapped in her cunt, while her body was struggling to figure out which way was up. Fuck he had made her cum hard. True she had been working herself up while breaking him down, but he had a sweet muzzle that she had not expected out of such a dirty mutt.

For one second Cecil believed he might have a chance at beating her, maybe he would win this fight and take this bitch down a few pegs and maybe even give him a tender fuck in that beast of a bitch cunt she hid beneath that wool. Then his rational mind came too. Fuck, he had to get away. The bathroom had a lock on it, and he might could hold the door closed till morning. He could get away from her, rest and recover and maybe make him out alive.

Ripping tongue out of her pussy was the hardest thing he had ever done. His tender little bud of flesh was nearly torn from his mouth at the motion, but it was free thank the gods for that. Rolling with the last of his strength, he escaped her clutches and began to crawl towards the door. Each inch looking more and more like a mile as he struggled to get away. He was retreating again but sometimes that was all anyone could do against an enemy like this. He was dead if he stayed but retreating across the channel of the bathroom and putting up the wall of the door between them he might make it. He might just get out of here with his dick in once piece.

Wanda was having none of that.

This fucking bitch had made her cum and cum hard. However like she was like coal, put under enough pressure and time and she would turn into a diamond and he had just hit her with all the pressure he could. It was time to end him. Her legs weren?t quite working yet, but she still had more strength than he did. Rolling in a similar manner, she followed him, crawling across the floor towards him till she grabbed his ankle and his whine of dispair was a latin choir singing praise to her sexuality for the pope himself.

Yanking him back towards her and and taking his weak kick to her shoulder, she flipped him over onto his back and let his dick flop back into view and her crosshairs.

?You fucked up bitch,? she snarled, dragging herself across the floor and up his body. ?Should have kept going, eaten me to death. Suck the soul right out of my cunt, but now. You chickened out. I said I wouldn?t let you in my cunt until you were done. And I think you are almost there. Time for the tits, I hope you are happy with yourself,? she growled as she grabbed his ass and pulled herself up, letting her girls come back to life as they escaped her weight and only let gravity fight them now.

Cecil was glad he was soaking wet, it hid his tears well. No, no, no, No, NO, NOOOOO, he he thought as he watched her pull herself up and cup her tits with one hand to create the sledge hammer that was about to wreck his shit. He bucked, he twisted, and he cried, but nothing worked as she flopped her breasts on top of his dick, ripping into it like he had her sex just moments before.

?FUCK YOU CICI, and FUCK YOUR DICK TOO,? she bellowed at him, trapping him in her tits before she began to bounce them up and down on his busted up cock like a trampoline. She had no mercy and wet wool was hellishly scratching. She fucked his cock up and down with as much force as she could, not caring that she hurt her tits with each downwards slam, nor that she was smacking her own chin with each rocket upwards. She was going to break his cock before she put it in the clamp, and she didn?t give a fuck how he felt about it.

Like a jackhammer and with no shred of mercy left in her body, Wanda began to slap and slam her tits on the dog?s mauled cock again and again and again. The feeling of his meat slipping between her tits was wonderful. That hard shaft had nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide in her cleavage and the woolf was scraping the flesh off of him one layer at a time. Each pass brought a new howl of pain to the dog and a fresh rush of tears to his face, the water from the shower no longer hiding anything from the sheep, though she knew he was begging for relief from her.

?I am going fuck rub your dick right the fuck off,? she panted, the hammerfall of her tits punctuating each word with a promise, a threat, and a fulfillment of her words with such menace and poison it was a wonder the dog wasn?t dead already.

?FUCK, PLEASE, OH GOD MY COCK, MY FUCKING COCK,? the dog pleaded, his words falling on stone ears while the sheep continued to ravage his cock like a swarm of locusts. He wasn?t getting any relief and what many would call the titty fuck of a life time was just an ever growing torture that he could not fucking escape from.

Any strength he had gained from the blasts of water of the shower was gone, and instead it was replaced with a cold dread that ate away at his heart much like her tits were eating away at his cock. This was no longer a fight, not that it had been much of one to start with. This was cold blooded murder of a man?s sexuality and the only witness was a sadistic she sheep with a shit list the dog was top of. He beat bruises onto his heels and his fingers reached and grabbed at her ears, trying desperately to yank his meat free from her cruel embrace, but it was like pissing into a volcano. He only got burned.

Wanda twisted her head and snapped like a mangy mutt at his grasping fingers, catching one and biting down hard to earn a sweet yip from his lungs before he just stopped fighting her all together. His cock that had surged back to life, threatened to run away and hide, wanting to piss itself in fear, but too afraid to even try. Each drop of liquid he had left in his body was surging to supply his shaft with enough precum to make the agony lessen, but it was a worthless and pathetic gesture of defiance that the wool soaked up like a sponge.

With another scream that caused his voice to crack and rend itself hoarse, he gave her what she want. The white flag of surrender that was his seed, only two meager blasts of cum this time before his cock flopped uselessly against her tits. The proud cock head that was peaking out was a bloody red color while the shaft was starting to turn a brutish shape of purple in her grasp before the sheep twisted her head and sucked the tip into her maw making the dog yip like a kicked puppy.

?Please?? he gasped, the strength that he need to scream going into fighting to keep his mind sane after all it had suffered. ?Stop, I?ll do anything, just please stop,? he blubbered, so close to just snapping for this woman. He would do anything to save himself from the torment of her tits. To find a way to escape the hellscape that was her wool covered cans and earn himself an ice pack to sooth the fire she had burned into his fuck stick.

Wanda gave him no such relief. Her tits working away at his manhood like a lumberjack at a tree. He would fall, it would be a glorious and destructive crash when he broke and she was going to see it with her own two eyes and have dozens of camera angles to replay the mental castration of this man?s sexual soul.

She kept up her torture till her legs regained their strength. Enough to finish this for good. To snuff out whatever coals of fight he had left him before she stopped long enough to use him for her pleasure rather than his destruction.

Forcing her still weak legs to stand, she marched over to the dog?s head before reaching down and grabbing him by his head fur and yanking him up enough for her to carry. Again she ignored his cries and offers of everything he could think of to save himself as she boldly hauled his bitch ass back to the bedroom. It was time to finish him off.

Hauling him up like she had done a few hours earlier, she tossed him onto the bed, somewhat pleased to see it still had some spring in it from their earlier wrestling before she leapt onto the frame with him and after a weak struggle, she forced him onto his back and grabbed his dick with one hand and held him down with the other.

?Look at me,? she snarled down at him. The dog?s tear filled eyes closed shut like a vault. Almost as if he were trying to wish her away. ?I SAID LOOK AT ME!? she screamed down at him and twisted his cock like it was a nipple on a two dollar whore.

The dog barked and forced his eyes open, tears streaming down his face in defeat as she angled that beaten up rod of flesh at her pillow pussy and glared at him.

He saw not even close to what was actually there. He was standing at the edge of the abyss. The doorway to another realm. The darkness flowing from that white wool covered fuck meat was palpable. This was a cosmic horror and he was just a man and her words floated back through his mind.

?No one is a man in my cunt.?

?Please,? he mouthed, the energy and life gone from his voice. It was a whisper, and it was flatly ignored.

?You NEVER give me a bad review again. UNDERSTAND FAGGOT!? she screamed at him as she rose up on her hips. The pink blade of her pussy flashing out over his cock like the executioner ax poised to take the head off of the condemned.

?Yes, yes, YES,? he mouthed, over and over again.

?Good,? she grunted, flexing her pussy and making it snap at him like a crab. She had no other words for him. She was done with him as a man. He was a sack of flesh, and rotted flesh at that. It was time to end it.

Gazing up in horror at the ax that was about to fall on his cock, the dog couldn?t tear his eyes away from it. Like watching a car wreck, he could only widen his eyes as that ax fell, everything slowly down as his meat disappeared into the cataclysmic canyon that was her godly sex. Inch after inch disapeared forever in her depths. What was a warm and silk like tunnel was full of dagger, razor wire, and venom. Her ass slapped his balls flat from the weight and force of her descent and then she squeezed. And he came.

He came, and came, and came, and came...

Morning couldn?t come soon enough for Cecil though he was far too gone to realize it. Once again he was on the bed but it was no longer a comfort to him. It was a tomb. Wanda was still on top of him like she had been this entire escapade. She was still that powerful figure she had been at the beginning, but now her wool was just a bit limp and soaked to the atom with their combined sexual juices. For the last hour or two she had been toying with his cock and pouting at just how broken it was.

That once mighty shaft that his father had given him to please women looked more like the last days of a dog's chew toy. It no longer had the ability to get hard and she was pretty sure a hospital was in his future. The red flesh was purple and bloated in a few places and no matter how hard she sucked or rubbed with her mouth she couldn?t even get it to accept new blood flow.

Spitting the head out and grinding her muff against his drooling face she called back to what was left of the reviewer.

?Hey, Cici, you still alive, I hear the heart a knocking but no one seems to be home,? she called back with a laugh, and only a weak gurgle came her answer. ?Aww fuck, I think I broke him,? she said with a sigh, rolling off the dog while whirling his dick like a lasso in her palm. ?So, I think I have made my point perfectly clear. You are gonna write a new review and say how wrong and sorry you were for that first piece of porn acting like art, ok,? she asked sweetly and the slight flop of his tongue let her know he understood her.

?Good boy,? she said with a laugh before the sound of an electronic beep echoed from the door to their room making she sheep rise up and look towards the door.

?Come on in, the bed is soaked and we need new sheets,? she called out into the void.

Like the frightened creature she was, the doe from yesterday slowly edged her way into the room as the door ominously closed behind her. She had no idea why she was here outside of the fear of what the sheep would do to her if she didn?t show up. She had decided to wear very little to this little invitation. Black bikini top and bottom, hidden only by the white bathrobe she had borrowed from the laundry room. She could smell the domination in the room and the spilled male seed that marked well, everything.

Moving around so she could peer into the bedroom and her arms shot to her muzzle in horror. That wasn?t the dog that checked in last night. That was a corpse on the bed. Sure his chest rose and fell at a regular rate letting her know he really wasn?t dead, but there was no mistaking the look of that cock. She had killed it sure as Travis had done old yeller.

?Ah good, you showed up, come here pussy bitch, my girl is aching for a good grind off and while you ain?t much, I think after last night I might just be on your level,? Wanda snapped, rolling onto her back beside Cecil and spreading her legs wide, letting the doe see right into the heart of hell between her thighs.

It took all her courage to walk forward, slipping off her bathrobe as she did to reveal her curves to this monster on the bed. Silent tears fled from her eyes and down her cheeks. She knew what she was getting herself into with this creature. She would never be a woman again, but she had to, her mistress commanded it.

?That a girl, come to ma?am Wanda, I need some tender loving care after all night with dumb ass over here,? the sheep said with a smile, one hand reaching into her slobber covered pillow, prying open the cum glued muff to show off the gaping maw of horrors she kept locked away in there.

Marching to her doom, the doe kept her head high, she lost her pride by walking to the sheep, and she lost her right to call herself a woman, but she had courage, Wanda gave her that, at least until she climbed onto the bed.

A week later a new review for Wanda?s movie came out. A total revamp where the mistakes of the past had been corrected. After a second personal viewing of the film with the star, and an in depth analysis of the more subtle aspects of the film, Cecil had changed his mind. Now calling it a masterpiece of cinema. A revolution in storytelling and all around the best movie of the year. If it wasn?t Oscar quality well fuck you and your stuffy sense of taste. This was the future of motion pictures and Wanda was the undisputed star of the silver screen.